BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Fall of a Hero: Ynot's Farewell

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9880

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    Fall of a Hero: Ynot's Farewell Left_bar_bleue1500/2000Fall of a Hero: Ynot's Farewell Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Fall of a Hero: Ynot's Farewell Empty Fall of a Hero: Ynot's Farewell

Post by Yenot Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Fall of a Hero
    Ynot's Farewell

One stormy evening on Destral, a minor Makuta named Ynot was toiling away on his latest assignment, a simple Rahi of course, he was never given anything to difficult or important.

That was one million millenia ago. Since then Ynot has lived a long life. He defeated countless enemies, and made numerous friends and allies. He has defied anyone who has thought they were better than him.

My name is Jeffery Donovan, and I will be your narrator for this last Tail of this Makuta Anima.

Where we find Ynot now is on his adopted homeland of Shinobi Nui. No one lives there now, but him. He resides in an Iron dungeon, created by himself. He hangs from chains, holding himself, preventing himself from harming others, ever again. A bone white mask lies below him. It is discolored, as it used to be a vibrant red. It lays there now, cracked, left to whither away.

Ynot talks to himself, arguing whether he should release himself from his self made prison.. His head snaps up, opening his eyes for the first time in 20 centuries. They are red, red with drive, red with hatred, red with bloodlust.

In the field, Ynot has been able to resist this urge from his past. But now, after a mental tug of war, his mind has rotted away. Communication with Ynot has been null since he entombed himself. But now someone is talking to him, whispering into his every fiber. Causing his body to animate once more.

Outside the towering prison, all is calm and desolate. That is shattered by an explosion of shrapnel at the top of the mighty tower imprisoning our hero, as he shoots out into the cosmos once more.

----

Elsewhere in the galaxy, the tyrant of the time receives word of Ynot's stirring, and goes into action. He rallies all men at his disposal to confront this possible threat to his empire.

----

Elsewhere still, another former tyrant hears of this turn of events, relishing in the opportunity to finally squash this ancient thorn in his side.

----
    On the planet of the Beasts, Ynot's former crew senses his movement. Sasuken turns to the others, “Think he finally forgave himself?” Hokagetsu looks at him in the eyes, “I don't think he ever could. He slew one of his own in a fit of fury.” Asumaru comments from the trees, “And now that Ynot wished us Human on the Dragon balls, we can't do anything to find out.”

At that moment , Kurenitsu walks up holding hands with a young child, her hair is pink and long, her face fair and kind. She wears an ornate white gown. “Is dat dada?” the young girl asks. Kurenitsu giggles at the question, “Yes, Summer, that presence you feel is your father. His name is Ynot, and I feel sorry for who ever he is looking for.”

---
    Across the planet, Blade and Sonia are in a graveyard, mourning their comrade, as they do every year this time. They gather at the grave of Summer's Mother, they seek her warmth, and read the tombstone, “Here lies the fiery Toa, Shaern.”
    ---

The main character of the story has gotten away from us here, though. So we shall return to him. He is rocketing through the stars, those eyes still glowing red. He is met by a large envoy of ships, one of which, in the lead, has a figure standing on deck, looking for the very person we are following.

“Halt, Ynot. You are not welcome in this world any more. Either surrender to my rule, or perish under my thumb!” The words echo through Ynot's mind, telepathically resonating, but they find no purchase. A little to late, F-Klak realizes Ynot doesn't even know they are there, as he plows straight into his ship, soaring through and continuing on his path.

As he soars through the stars, he passes numerous worlds, many of which know of Ynot's doings. He passes new Z'traa, a world he and his crew created. It is now the home world of a repopulated Vrai. From the only two known living survivors has come an entire species, dedicated to weaponry.

He passes the shells of Unicron and Primus, two gods, fallen to his adventures. Once, he wielded the power of Primus, but now he exceeds it.

Somewhere out in space, a ring floats by, long since discarded by an uncaring fit of rage. It used to host a majestic Tempest Lion, but it has perished millenia ago.

As he closes in on his target, he finds a city floating in front of him. He plows through it, like before, but is caught and grabbed by his oldest nemesis. “What in the name of David Pierce are you doing still alive? I thought you dropped dead”

Ynot drops to the ground like a rag doll, stands again, raising his sword and slashing at Blackout, leaving a scar over his eye. He then leaves blackout, continuing on the straight line to his target. Blackout follows, “What, no banter? What's going on, Ynot?” The former Makuta flies on in silence, disregarding his tag along. After a short period of cautiously tailing him, Blackout decides to provoke him, firing off a blast of shadow energy, hitting Ynot square in the back. Ynot turns, seeing Blackout, but then refocuses his mind, and returns to his path. Blackout, confused more than ever, leaves Ynot to his mission, returning to where he resides.

----

MakutaYnot, aka MY, is pacing the room, “ I don't see Ynot anywhere on the map. What do you think happened to him?” MakutaKlak, aka MK, looks at the map, “I don't know, Emwhy. Maybe he finally died. What's it matter, he hasn't responded to a User's call in millenia.” MY leans closer, “ I know, but it bugs me, he finally shows up on the map again, and now we can't find him. Something is off.” MK walks over to MY, setting his hand on his shoulder, “ Look the Multiverse is in relative peace, sure it's still in minor turmoil, but it always will be. Ynot isn't needed, so why worry about it? Just get some rest for now, I'll watch for you for a little bit.” MY sighs, “Fine, I guess you're right. I'll be in my barracks”

MY walks away from the control room, into his chamber of rest. MK looks at the map, seeing several labels on it, “Klak”, “Anima”, “Librarian”, “Blackout” and other such beings. After studying the map, he realizes something, “ Where is Blackout? I saw him here a couple of hours ago...” Putting his finger on the map, he traces Ynot's path, and adjusts for Blackout's disappearance. “By the Architect, they were heading...” On the map, the label 'Librarian' vanishes. “But the only time a name vanishes is when they are either here, or dead...Let's see the Librarian was banished from these lands, and he is much to far away to have come here. Someone is killing those in the multiverse, but who?”

A scream is hear from the Architects room, MK rushes to see what is going on, “Blackout, it has to be Blackout. First Ynot, now Architect, Blackout is killing his enem....” he stops dead, not from seeing the ruler of the lands on the floor, blood spilling from numerous wounds, but from who stands over him.

“Ynot!? But...this makes no sense, why are you here?” MK stammers, trying to understand what is unfolding. At that moment, a side door opens, User:KoN backs in, holding a tray of food, “ Alright, time for lunch, -Blacko...” before he could finish, Ynot has Ka-Oni-Santsu in the back of his head, fire billowing from it's tip. Ynot's mouth moves, but the words that he speaks do not match, and they are spoken in a heavy tone, “The Users are no longer needed. Ynot is my puppet, and through him, I shall gain complete control of this universe.” MK backs up, staggering, “You, YOU are doing this!?! I have to get to the Enforcer...” He makes for the door, but is caught by a Chain Blade to his shoulder. “You are not going anywhere. The Enforcer has already perished. The Designer fell shortly after. Only the Architect made a sound. Now you will join them.”

MK pulls on the Chain Blade, but is met with a surge of electricity, stunning him. “Now death befalls you.” Ynot taunts, still, his voice is not his. He recalls his Chain Blade, changing it to it's first form, the Scimitar.

As Ynot leaves the room he notices someone in the corner, building a fort, “User:Chocoman. I do believe it is time for you to die, as well.” Ynot sneers as he approaches Chocoman, but he is blasted back by a rocket, the base was lifting off from it;s corner, and blasted through the roof. “How unfortunate, he got away from you,” comes the mockery of Shroom: The Aktion, off to Ynot's left. Turning to see his antagonizer, Ynot lifts Ka-Oni Santsu level with Shroom: The Aktion's head, “What, you going to kill me to?” he asks, keeping a firm and even voice about it, “ let's see how you fair against my RPG's!” he says as he hefts two massive rocket launchers and aims for the Zombified Ynot in front of him, firing both, knocking him back. As they get close, Ynot swings his blade, sending both back at Shroom, followed by a wave of fire, detonating them as they arrive, unleashing a fireball that irradiates all of the android user.

Ynot speaks again, his voice still echoing deceptively, “Good my puppet, now return to me, so my rule of this Multiverse may begin with you at my side.” As the sentence finishes, Ynot's body slumps, the red glow vanishing from his eyes. He grabs his head and shakes off the spell holding him, “ Oh, now things are going to get fun.”

---

Ynot enters the room of one of the only two living users left, MakutaYnot, “Good, good, right on time. My fat senses were tingling, can't start my empire on an empty stomach, fetch me a steak.” Ynot looks at him, looking as beaten as ever, at least that is how MY sees it, “How would you like it sire?” “Rare, I want it still bleeding.” “Poor choice of words, scum” MY looks up, confused, “What did you sa..urgk” “I said poor choice of words. You really think I was going to submit to you, after all these years? This is my chance at redemption. This is where my legacy begins.” Ynot shoves MY off of his blade and takes the helm to rule the universe.

“Getting cocky in your old age, aren't you?” the call comes from above, a shadow on the ceiling falls to the ground before the Multiverses new Ruler. Ynot responds, “Blackout, how nice to see you. Come to grovel at my feet?” Blackout takes out a small box, about the size of a lunch pale, “ I come with a gift, an artifact of great power, to welcome our malevolent ruler to his throne.” Ynot tilts his head to the side, “And why in Mata-Nui's name should I trust you?” Blackout grins his evil grin, “Because you have my respect, you have managed to do what I have been trying to all these years.”

Ynot frowns for a moment, but accepts the gift, opening it. “What a fool you are,” Blackout comments, “You don't recognize the most lethal weapon any universe has ever had to offer?” Realization strikes Ynot harder than any blow. “You have just opened Pandora's Box, you low level scum. Now it will claim your soul, like all the others that have in the past.”

A red light shines upon Ynot, and a bluish-white outline surrounds him, slowly being pulled into the box, sealing him away, permanently.

Blackout takes the throne he has been plotting for, sits and grins. The Irony, his longest foe be the one to hand him his prize on a silver platter.

Game Over.
    Please Insert 1 Coin to Play...
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33903

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    Fall of a Hero: Ynot's Farewell Left_bar_bleue0/0Fall of a Hero: Ynot's Farewell Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Fall of a Hero: Ynot's Farewell Empty Re: Fall of a Hero: Ynot's Farewell

Post by Heat Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Obviously, the ending is my favourite part.

Good work.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16001

Post by Klak Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:25 pm

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? WHAT A TWIST! THIS EPIC WAS AWESOME! SAD THAT MK/I HAD TO DIE THOUGH.

But seriously, good job Ynot.

Last edited by Klak of Thursday on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15478

Post by Kon Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Brilliant! KoN's death I am satisfied with, and I wonder what shall become of Chocoman... we shall see, we shall see.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7030

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:30 pm

I won't nitpick minor grammatical errors; I'm above that.

I like this story. It's so over-done that the heroes come away scot-free, winning the day without anyone dying and with sunshine everywhere. It's a gloomy, but refreshing change of pace for the Big Bad to win the game, for a change.

And that ending...You just blew my mind, man 0.0
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:27 pm

It's not over yet, Zev Wink
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9880

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    Fall of a Hero: Ynot's Farewell Left_bar_bleue1500/2000Fall of a Hero: Ynot's Farewell Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Sun May 12, 2013 1:11 am

Looking back on this, I am glad the only thing that has been refuted was the times.
    Real gem, here
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun May 12, 2013 3:39 am

Indeed. I like how Jeffrey Donovan is the narrator.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content