BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Funny/stupid/awesome Team Fortress 2 stories

Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33931

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    Funny/stupid/awesome Team Fortress 2 stories Left_bar_bleue0/0Funny/stupid/awesome Team Fortress 2 stories Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Funny/stupid/awesome Team Fortress 2 stories Empty Funny/stupid/awesome Team Fortress 2 stories

Post by Heat Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Well, since many of us here are TF2 players, I figured I'd make this thread. Basically post stories about funny/stupid/awesome things that you have done or have happened to you in TF2 here.

I'll start off with an awesome one: once I was on a Minecraft server that had a "roll the dice" mod enabled. (KoN, you know this one) I was playing as a Heavy, and I "rolled the dice" and got noclip for 20 seconds.

I immediately floated into the other team's base and murdered most of them. Unfortunately, I had to go right into their spawn point to do it, so they all respawned and killed me soon after. Sad
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16029

Funny/stupid/awesome Team Fortress 2 stories Empty Re: Funny/stupid/awesome Team Fortress 2 stories

Post by Klak Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Funny: I was with ZK and a few other people, and we were all Heavies in this Trade server. We decided to have Heavy Boxing matches. However, one of these boxing matches turned into ZK, who was supposed to be watching, helping me fight, and the "referree" jumping into the fight as well. In other words, what was supposed to be a match of 2 heavies turned into a circle of 4-5 heavies chasing each other and punching each other.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15507

Funny/stupid/awesome Team Fortress 2 stories Empty Re: Funny/stupid/awesome Team Fortress 2 stories

Post by Kon Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:10 am

Many, many hilarious things have happened to me while playing TF2. One of the ones that actually made me laugh out loud was when I was on a Surf map (for those of you who've never been on one, they're maps that solely consist of humongous ramps and lots and lots of portals) as a Scout. So, I jumped from spawn onto a ramp and surfed for a while before hitting something invisible, bringing me to a stop. Confused, I double-jumped over the invisible obstruction about to continue on my way when I was backstabbed. Before I respawned there was a freezecam of the Spy running away with the audio "Well, off to visit your mother!"
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:
    Funny/stupid/awesome Team Fortress 2 stories Left_bar_bleue0/0Funny/stupid/awesome Team Fortress 2 stories Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:59 pm

Funny: I was noclipping on the Minecraft server once, and I was going through a wall in the enemy base when my 20 seconds ran out, so I was trapped inside the wall.

A demo walked by and saw me. I was like "please kill me", so he put some stickies on the wall. Nothing happened.

I had to quit the server and rejoin. Still funny.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:00 pm

LOL@Both.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Okay, another noclip story.

I was noclipping around as a Sniper, when my 20 seconds expired, leaving me stuck halfway in the ground. I tried to snipe someone from my new position, but it sucked so I failed.

I went on chat and started saying "kill me plzz". I was ignored. Sad
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:14 pm

^ i cri evertiem Sad Poor sniper DRJ.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15507

Post by Kon Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:27 pm

I was playing MVM a few days ago (before the big bug fix so it was kinda glitchy), and everyone on our team were extremely confused as to why the next wave hadn't arrived - we'd destroyed all visible bots and the tank. So, we immediately went on a search of the map. I looked around too but I found nothing... until I noticed a metal baseball bat embedded in the wall of the upgrade station, swinging to and fro, accompanied by the quiet robotic exclamation of "Hey, come over and say that to my face, tough guy! BONK!" coming from inside the wall. As I was a Demoknight, I managed to chop its arm off and the next wave started.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:31 am

LOL@KON'S STORY.

Well, Kon and Sarge and I had a great TF2 match, and there were some Brazilian or Portuguese people on it. One of them was somehow very angry that Sarge left to go eat food. Kon and I trolled him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:43 am