BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Yenot
sakura_dark_twin22
Klak
Heat
Srgt. Master
Ferret-X
10 posters

Welcome to WereWorld

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9908

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    Welcome to WereWorld - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000Welcome to WereWorld - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Welcome to WereWorld - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to WereWorld

Post by Yenot Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Chrysalis' words peak Felicia's interest and she raises an eyebrow, "Virgil, stop eaves dropping and enter." A side bookcase peaks open and Virgil brings in a platter of tea, "Yes mother, and to your question, madame Chrysalis, I do still practice the scientific pursuit of knowledge. I am currently at a loss with my current works. The right subject has not been found. Perhaps after I aid you, you could return the favor?" Vultran looks at her as he pours her a cup after serving Felicia.
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

Coins : 10847

Post by Ferret-X Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Sipping her tea she delicately wets her lips. "That would be an acceptable exchange I suppose. What is the subject of your current researches? Mine usually focus on the weres transformation mechanisms. Apparently at one point we vampires could also shapeshift, but the knowledge of that ability has been lost to time."
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Coins : 9904

Post by Srgt. Master Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Alex leaned back, then simply said "Osseron Tyrok" while looking right at Blue.

He took another sip of his tea and sighed. "Not the finest of names, but I have the documentation to back it up...considering he won't be using it anymore."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7058

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:20 pm

((It may suck, but I'm going to get this done, hell or high water))

Through a lovely estate, a True Hyena Were had decided to take a nighttime stroll.

Well, it was always night, and had been that way for a while. And by no means would a True Were be allowed in this part of the estate, given the circumstances. And to be frank, she was here to rob the place blind. The devil's in the details, isn't it?

Zaizi grinned, eyeing her target. "Hmm hmmmmm," she hummed in thought. "I just need to find one of their servants, preferably a Were, and relieve them of their duties. And clothes. And valuables." Resisting the urge to cackle, she crept her way into a broad shadow.

Now, it was just a matter of patience.

((I'm sorry if this doesn't work))
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    Welcome to WereWorld - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000Welcome to WereWorld - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:46 am

Virgil grins slightly, "I suppose you could say that my research is along those same lines, but more focused on Vampires. I, too, heard of the metamorphic abilities of the Vampire species. I also learned of a long forgotten... Oh dear, what did they call it that text? Program I think it was, from about 120 years before the Blood moon. There was another species of intelligent bipedal hominids on this planet. Very resourceful insects they were. Hunted vampires and weres alike with extreme prejudice. Their flaw was that they were weak and short lived. So, they started trying to chemically alter themselves. They called the result Super Soldiers. The text I read never made it clear if any were successful, but I was able to reverse engineer a formula that SHOULD induce such an effect in a Vampire!"

Virgil, sitting across from Chrysalis and next to Felicia, continues, "There in lies the problem. The physiology of Vampires and Weres are so different, or just different enough, that a formula for one kills the other. No one will admit it, but only highest class vampires remain of pure ancestry. Not a single drop of Were blood can be in the subjects veins for it to work."
    sakura_dark_twin22
    sakura_dark_twin22

Coins : 6450

Post by sakura_dark_twin22 Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:16 am

Roza looks at the cup and notices the tea is low. She looks at Blue. "The tea seems low. I shall get some more." She smiles and picks up the pot and walks into the kitchen and pours some of the hot water on the stove in to the pot. She can hear the screen door open because of the screech it makes when it opens. She turns around and sees a were she has never seen. "What are you doing here? Who are you?" She grabs the only thing nears her, a broom, and takes a stance, and runs at the intruder. She has the straw end of the broom facing the intruder and swings it at them forcing them away from the door by aiming near the face to make them disoriented. She know if they cant get out the door they cant escape because of the guests in the front room would notice the intruder. She holds an angry expression because the notice of dirt and she recognizes the outfit which belonged to a were she knows that works on the fields.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:23 am

@#@#^&*^&*%$%^& -

Zaizi's cunning plan did not exactly involve getting a mouthful of broom bristles.

"Pardon me, mistress, a thousand apologies," she whined (hoping her impression of a servant had not gone rusty), "There is a situation outside, someone has become very sick, and we don't know what to do! I'm so sorry, I would not have intruded as such if I had any idea what I could do to help him!" The Hyena Were tucked her tail between her legs and folded her ears down, for good measure.

All the while, she was making an inventory of valuables in the kitchen.
    sakura_dark_twin22
    sakura_dark_twin22

Post by sakura_dark_twin22 Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:35 am

Roza becomes even more enraged because she knows, being raised by a were and how good they have it, this were was lying and she starts hitting harder. she uses her full might to keep slashing at the intruder. "How dare you say such things to the master of the house. First you track mud in here and now lies! You are a women you should know better!" She keeps slapping the brushes and stands by the door that the intruder entered. She then turns the broom to the other side and knock her legs out from underneath the intruder and forces the intruder to their knees then using the broom and her foot and forcing the intruder face down as her foot is on the middle of the back. "State your name and purpose for being here now! Don't you dare try to escape, its better to stay down for your own good."
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:40 am

Hearing the racket Blue rushes in to check out the commotion. She comes in to the sight of a pre-teen girl beating a werehyena woman with a broom. She stares for a moment. "Hey guys, what's going on?"

--

Chrysalis took a sip of her tea. "It's fascinating that a vampire of your age would manage to unearth such ancient knowledge. And fortuitous. Much of my work is towards enhancing the natural abilities of my subjects. Pan here is one of my most successful results to date."

At hearing her name the lizardgirl shifted her gaze towards Virgil and blinked slowly fwipping her tongue at him.

"The girl possesses among other things enhanced strength and magical abilities. Currently I'm waiting to see if she has an enhanced lifespan as well. Were's usefulness is so limited by their tragic lifespans. As soon as they master a skill it's time to train the next lot."

She contemplates her tea, and pats the girl on the head in a proprietary manner. "Truly fullblooded vampires are very rare these days, but with my resources we may be able to scare you up one. I propose we simplify our lives by developing a nonlethal test for the presence of were impurities."

Last edited by Ferret-X on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:49 am

Welp. This had gone completely ####-up.

"Fine," Zaizi hissed, a grin on her face. "My name is Zaizi, no last name. I come from a village you'll have never likely visited, nor heard of. I have a slew of hungry mouths to feed back there, and the management of the world hasn't left me many options. Apologies for the mess, girlie." She made a low giggle, without her own willing it.

This was rather painful, right now, and her ears were still laid down flat.

She prayed she'd get off with scarring, life intact.
    sakura_dark_twin22
    sakura_dark_twin22

Post by sakura_dark_twin22 Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:59 am

Roza gets a little madder and forces her foot down harder on her back. "Don't call me Girlie ever! You are the one who intruded and what happen to the were you took these from hmm? You don't ever attack my weres in my home!" She forces the back end of the broom down on Zaizi's shoulder keeping her in place. She keeps looking down at Zaizi still angry. "Speak up Zaizi!" She raises her voice.
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:05 am

Blue's tail sticks out and her ears perk up. "Wait. Wait. You're ZAIZI NATAL? The werehyena that runs around constantly stealing from everybody were and vampire alike? Do you even know how much trouble you've caused? You've almost started several wars among our kind that we really can't afford to have, brought undue attention to us from the vampires, and are a wanted woman in several tribes. Do you have a brain in there or is it just a blob of rampant kleptomania?"
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:13 am

This had gotten exceedingly dull.

"To the vampiress," the scarred were hyena grunted, "I took her out as quickly and painlessly as possible. I'm amoral, not a heartless B!tch. Second, to both of you, if I thought I had any other options, I wouldn't have done what I've done. Not all of us are in a position where we can always put morals and the good of our people first." She groaned, low and loud. "I have to put my village first. And this hurts like hell. Guess I deserve it though, don't I?" Zaizi laughed, short and harsh. "Ah, well. The kids will be taken care of, hopefully. If you think I have to die, well, I did intrude in your home. If you think I need scars added to my collection, so be it."

How very boring.
    sakura_dark_twin22
    sakura_dark_twin22

Post by sakura_dark_twin22 Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:28 am

Roza applies more pressure with her foot and forces the broom down. "You did WHAT to her?!? Are you trying to piss me off or are you just a masochist that gets off on this. You are not helping yourself!" Her face still as an angry expression but is turning pale. She is blinded by rage that there are only two things that can stop her. "Stop those crocodile tears. I don't fall so easy. I don't let people get away of wronging others. The harm you inflicted is worse then anything I give you."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:33 am

Zaizi snorted down a laugh.

"Do what you will," the true were hyena sighed. She decided to lay flat on the ground, yielding under Roza's pressure for the sake of some minor comfort. "Like I said, I'm resigned to my fate. I'm not gonna change anything by arguing. Whatever you choose to do to me is within your rights. It's on my head, simple as that."

Now, Zaizi was reviewing her will in her head, just in case.
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:43 am

Snorting Blue sprawled against the wall tail languidly twitching. "Dang you're even more of an idiot than I've heard. You think starting another war wouldn't destroy your hovel of a village? You think breaking into a vampire's house isn't going to set them on a hunt for wild hyenas?"

She blew a lock of hair out of her eyes. "Ugh. Maybe there is some hope for you. If you come with us we may decide to let you go free after all this. What do you think of that Miss Rose? She's a moron, but may prove to be a useful one."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:49 am

Ignoring the insults sent her way, Zaizi kept quiet with her head down. It wouldn't do to spoil her chances by firing off her mouth now, of all times. So, she said nothing at all, and tucked her head down towards the floor. If she only replied when spoken to, and picked her words carefully, this might be a great opportunity.
    sakura_dark_twin22
    sakura_dark_twin22

Post by sakura_dark_twin22 Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:53 am

Roza Looks down at Zaizi. "Answer her." She stays still and keeps the stance but lightens up slightly.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:00 am

Zaizi said in a quick response, "I would deeply appreciate the chance to make up for what I've done. Please, permit me to atone for my actions, Miss Vampiress." Luckily, she wasn't ashamed of asskissing when necessary.
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Alex chose this moment to speak up. He had snuck into the room in the middle of the commotion and had heard everything going down from his seat in the room next door. After walking into the kitchen he politely cleared his throat and spoke.

" I doubt she's a moron, if what you've said is true...chances are she will most likely become a burden if we keep her too close...but then again her infiltration skills will most definitively come into use."

He tilted his head, considering the were on the floor. He then finished off his tea and put the cup down in the sink.

Honestly he didn't trust this newcomer as far as he could throw a were-elephant, but he doubted he could just off her and get on with the meeting without some harm to the alliance.
    sakura_dark_twin22
    sakura_dark_twin22

Post by sakura_dark_twin22 Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Roza places her hand on her head as her head feels light. She has not had blood in a while and a were normally comes in at this time to remind her to takes some blood but did not come in yet. She can feel her body become heavy as she falls forward. She has used the last of her energy to protect the house and try not to crush the intruder. She falls part on Zaizi and other on the floor with her head to the side looking at Blue and Alex. "Used too much..." She speaks softly.
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33931

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    Welcome to WereWorld - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome to WereWorld - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Tarantino listened to Ezekiel's offer carefully. "I'd prefer to inspect the merchandise first. That sort of thing happens too often : they talk it up, and I end up with two old weres who can barely walk! No, I want to see the weres first!"
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16029

Post by Klak Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Ezekiel grinned.

"I knew you would say that," he said calmly, "Do you happen to have some blood tea? I like that stuff."

He walks towards the door.

"Anyways, come have a look-see."
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Alex stepped forward and took out his small canteen. Serving a small cup of water, he let a few drops of blood fall from his canteen and into the cup, which quickly darkened into a rich red after a few muttered words of magic. He walked over to Blue and handed her the cup.

He then lifted Roza up ( while putting his own weight on the were hyena).

"Could you do us a favor and help her drink it down? I'd do it myself but I'm kinda busy keeping this one down." he gestured at the were under him.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Virgil does a quick visual inspection of Pan from his seat, tilting his head to the side, "You are quite well made." Returning his attention to Chrysalis, "Yes, dumping bodies in the middle of the night would be rather unfortunate, so detecting imperfections before hand would be most advantageous. Perhaps a simple cheek swabbing, or blood culture."

Setting his tea on the tray, he scurries up a set of stairs down the hall. Felicia shifts in her seat and picks up the conversation, "So, how have things been? I haven't heard anything from you in quite a while."
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Blue nodded at Alex as she took the drink. "Right...I don't think even she's stupid enough to try at this point, but eh. She may well be dumb enough to try running off and get herself strung up by all of the weres which I'm quite sure have been gathered since Rose started yelling."

She crouched by Roza and cushioned the girl's head on her legs. Carefully she dribbled blood down the girl's throat until she swallowed.

--

Pan only acknowledged Virgil's comment with a curt nod.

Chrysalis smiled behind her hand. "Oh, you know the usual hullabaloo. Unfortunately I ha several experiments go awry at once, as well as a minor attempt at a revolt. It was easily enough to quash of course, especially with Pan here, but hunting out every last thing that made the dissenters feel they could get away with it took some time"
    sakura_dark_twin22
    sakura_dark_twin22

Post by sakura_dark_twin22 Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Roza opens her eyes and looks up at Blue as she swallows the blood. She looks over at Alex who has Zaizi. "What happen? Why am I on the ground?" She places her hand on her forehead because her head hurts from the fall and how much rage she had. She looks at Blue and tilts her head trying to figure out what happen and how she ended up on Blue's lap.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Felicia nods knowingly, "Ah yes. Such things are always annoying. Personally, I've never had to deal with one. Not sure why." The Were she is training whimpers and coughs a bit of blood. "Quiet you. Attacking our neighboring families is not something you get off easy for, so shoosh before you get more seriously punished."

Felicia returns her gaze to Chrysalis with a pleading look, "While Virgil is out of ear shoot, can you PLEASE try and get him out and about? He's over 400 hundred, and the boy simply refuses to go and meet people. The best I'd managed was to get him to explore this dilapidated castle on the hill where he found those dreadful books. They seem to have given him more reason to stay inside than before!"
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Frowning Blue helped pull Roza up. "I missed the first part, but apparently that were broke into your house." She indicated Zaizi with a flick of her tail. "Between that, her attitude, and trying to impersonate one of your weres. You...sort of hit her with a broom. You hit her with a broom a lot. Then you passed out."

--

Pan's glare which was really just her default expression got redirected towards the werefox. She slowly licked her lips showing off all her razor sharp teeth rather than simply fwipping her tongue.

Chrysalis nodded. "Of course dear. Anything for lovely Felicia. He may find himself forced to socialize thanks to associating with me. I have other people to meet after all."
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Felicia smiles slightly, "Thank you, I'm sure he will be in capable hands." She looks at the werefox "Now, Hecate, you will return to the Were Quarters and have Jasper bring 'it'. I expect him here in no more than five minutes. If he is not here in that time, Hapee will descend on you with vigor and ferocity. Am I clear?"

The werefox known as Hecate nods and scampers off an opposite pair of stairs than the ones Virgil is re-descending with a small bag under his shoulder, "Anything you think I will need in aiding you? I've got basic gloves, toothbrush, butane torch, scissors...three changes of clothes and a lab coat, can never be too careful."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Good grief. Now Zaizi was starting to feel guilty over giving the vampire a spell. Which was disconcerting, as guilt and shame for her actions were normally alien to her. Strange. Very, very strange.

At last getting over how stunned she was, Zaizi said quietly, "I...Apologize. I didn't mean to get you so upset you fainted." She kept low to the floor. If she tried to get up, now, it could very easily get her killed. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Inwardly, she kicked herself.

No good could come from further winding herself into this group's affairs. Her mind was telling her to ditch them when she had a chance...But hell, they were too exciting for that!
    sakura_dark_twin22
    sakura_dark_twin22

Post by sakura_dark_twin22 Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Roza stands up and smiles. "I guess i forgot to get some blood. Sorry" She looks over at Zaizi. "You are now in this estate's custody. Leaving is not an option. If you take one step without our okay, the weres will catch you. Thank you, Alex and Blue. You helped me out a lot. Shall we go to the other room to draw up the contract for Zaizi?"
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:36 am

Blue smiled "Sounds amusing. Yes. Let's. Just remember, your mysticism holds no hold on her like it would the weres you know."

--

Chrysalis smiled broadly. "There's no need to worry about that. I am a major player in my own right, and we don't want to overburden my bird. If I can't easily obtain it it's not necessary."
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:48 am

Alex stood up, and stood between the were-hyena and the door. "It was no problem, you should consider having some blood on you at all times like I do, comes in handy more often then you think."
    sakura_dark_twin22
    sakura_dark_twin22

Post by sakura_dark_twin22 Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:59 am

Roza nods. "I know my parents as some made up just i leave them at home because I don't go too far. So, shall we go into the other room?" She picks up the tea pot and makes some tea and stands at the entrance to the other room. "Come on Zaizi, there are a few things you have to fill out." She walks into the other room and its in a chair. She pours four cups of tea and writes up a contract as she waits for Zaizi, Alex, and Blue to enter the room. The contract states that Zaizi is bonded to the estate. Running away will cause punishment. disobedience will cause punishment. As in return Zaizi will be allowed food and shelter but has to help at the estate and listen. It also has Roza's stamp to make if official and if she is caught She will be sent back to the estate and punished by the owners of the estate.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:
    Welcome to WereWorld - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome to WereWorld - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Tarantino shrugged. "I don't have any blood tea. I don't like that stuff. So, where are these weres?"
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:57 pm

Virgil grins and sets his bag next to the table where he takes his seat again, "Very well, I was unaware of your current travel mode. I presume you came here for things other than drafting me to aid in your experiments?" Felicia sets her hand on Virgil's shoulder, "Yes, we're just waiting on Japser to come down. Should be here in a minute."

On cue, a feline were of indeterminate breed walks gingerly down the stairs in an unnaturally straight posture carrying a small box. "Very good Jasper, Hecate will be seeing another meal."
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Ezekiel frowned. This is the tenth person he's ever met who dislikes blood tea. Ezekiel felt as though his tastes were exclusive.

"But.....Ugh. Right, they're over here."

Ezekiel pointed towards three strong reptilian weres walking up to the mansion. All three of them stared at Tarantino.

"And before you ask, no, they won't escape."

Ezekiel pulled out his sword from his sheath.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Tarantino sighed. "You'll have to forgive me, I'm getting older." He then walked over to the weres and looked at them carefully.

"We have a deal!" he finally shouted.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Ezekiel smiled and nodded.

"No worries about age."

He hears Tarantino shout about the deal. It seems everything went well! The weres would be sold, and the Carters would get a new one.

"Excellent. Pleasure doing business with you, Tarantino. Since I offered you three reptilians, when can we expect the 3 werewolves to arrive?"
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:52 pm

"I'll send them by tomorrow." Tarantino replied. "Pleasure doing business with you too. Also, before you go, I forgot to ask. How is old Carter?"
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:54 pm

"My father Tobias is doing fine, thank you for asking. Though he sends me to do his errands more often. I suspect old age is creeping upon him."

Ezekiel turned away from Tarantino.

"You will hear from me again, friend."

Ezekiel began running towards his home, smiling at the successful sale.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Zaizi scrutinized the contract, making sure she'd read and re-read every last line. Then, she looked up to Roza with a set expression. "I only have one condition: if I get a loaf of bread, half of that loaf goes to my village. I will stay here for as long as you ask of me, my whole life if I have to, but I can't live with myself if I can't provide for them." In an instant, Zaizi was on her knees, bowing so far to Roza that her eyes met the floor. "That's all I ask. Please."
    sakura_dark_twin22
    sakura_dark_twin22

Post by sakura_dark_twin22 Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Roza crosses her arms. "How many people are in this village and i will visit it. I will take out a percentage of what you get and give it to the village. If you do good work and not break any rules or refuse my family, friends, or cause trouble for this estate and weres i will double, in which if you get a loaf of bread so will the village. If you break this, then I will have to instill a punishment that fits the crime. Depending on how many people are in the village will also help figure out how much is given." She takes a sip of the tea and looks at Alex and Blue. "Do you think that is fair Blue and Alex?"
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Alex looked at the group and shrugged. "I'm not one to have handled the were contracts, so I do not know." He turned to Blue.

"You have any experience in those things?"
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Blue nodded forcing herself to look solemn rather than beaming for how good things were going. "Yes, it sounds fair, but I'd also recommend seeing if any of her village wants to aid us in the village, or you on the estate. This seems to be a productive estate. There's no reason to put the entire burden of providing on Zaizi. And it could do wonders for vampire-were relations.

--

"It is no matter. He is quite strong, but still two people and a large lizard may be pushing it." Chrysalis waved a hand at the box. "Felicia, what is it?"
    sakura_dark_twin22
    sakura_dark_twin22

Post by sakura_dark_twin22 Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Roza Looks at Blue. "I want to make sure there is a village. That's why i want to visit. Maybe they can help us and possible the estate. My parents bought a lot of weres and its not like they over work here. What do you think Zaizi? Would they like to help? Also stand up. I hhate when people do that." She looks at Zazi.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Zaizi rose to her feet, her knees almost audibly groaning.

"There are seventeen were-hyenas in my village," she said. "It's at south, 70 degrees, east from here, approximately seventy kilometers. It's got big walls with hodgepodge stonework, a wooden gate, and a couple of raggy-looking guards in one tower beside the gate. So long as you don't do anything threatening, they'll give you the benefit of the doubt." In the midst of saying this, Zaizi had finished signing her contract.

"I can't tell you how much I thank you for this. They can be an unruly bunch, but they know how to work hard; a lot of them are cooks, and we have a leatherworker, and a tailor." She offered the contract back. "We honestly just move from place to place, and have used that village for a few years because it wasn't in complete shambles. They'd all probably want to work here, even if they're pigheaded and don't admit it."

Secretly, Zaizi was elated inside. This had gone orders of magnitudes better than planned - She hadn't stolen anything good, had gotten caught and wailed on, but now, her entire village might have a new home! Groovy.
    sakura_dark_twin22
    sakura_dark_twin22

Post by sakura_dark_twin22 Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:14 am

Roza looks at Zaizi. "They need to listen to the weres and vampires. My parents did say I should take over the responsibility of the estate, Have them come here and they get a home and food but they will have to work. They all need to fill out contracts. You are still not clear from trying to break in. Only cleared for insulting me." She places the forms with the others and locks them away. She looks at Blue and Alex. "Anything else? Zaizi has to come with us because i cant trust her. She has to listen to you two too."
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:30 am

Blue smiles menacingly, a good trick from a short adorable catgirl. "Nothing I can think of." She purrs out. "Of course Zaizi, I suppose I ought to give you a crash course on passing for a tame were." She squints a bit and chews her lip and flicks one ear while thinking. "I guess the most important part is to when a vampire gives you direct orders do them. If you get caught we aren't helping you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:10 am