BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Excuse me Moderators, Administrators and Members of the community alike.

Excuse me Moderators, Administrators and Members of the community alike. Empty Excuse me Moderators, Administrators and Members of the community alike.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:07 pm

I have recently been introdruced into this forum, and I must say, I am Intrigued. What, I say, are there things to do here? I dared not post In the RPG forum, because, well, I have a fear of banning, and this is my first day, and this post has nothing to do with Rpg. If someone could please guide me along the right way, I would be gracious.

Thank you,
    CelestiaX
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33913

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    Excuse me Moderators, Administrators and Members of the community alike. Left_bar_bleue0/0Excuse me Moderators, Administrators and Members of the community alike. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Excuse me Moderators, Administrators and Members of the community alike. Empty Re: Excuse me Moderators, Administrators and Members of the community alike.

Post by Heat Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:21 pm

Welcome to the forum, CelestiaX.

Yes, there are things to do here. For example, in this particular forum, you may discuss.....pretty much everything, I guess, as long as it doesn't violate the rules. The Play RPG forum is, well, pretty self-explanatory. You won't get banned for posting there, unless you break the rules. The RPG discussion forum is similarly self-explanatory. The Community and News forum is where news and rules are posted.

Just follow the rules, and have fun.
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Coins : 6464

Excuse me Moderators, Administrators and Members of the community alike. Empty Re: Excuse me Moderators, Administrators and Members of the community alike.

Post by SHROOM Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Heheh, hello, Celestia, and welcome to BZPB forums.
    I am your admin and host, TBS. Any problems? Come to me.
    The things to do here are not many, as this forum is quite young, but as the forums grow the numbers of users will grow, so that is not a problem. I highly recommend you join BZPower Battles, the amazing RPG that I am lucky enough to have on my forum, if you are not sure what this game is about, and to be honest, I was exactly like you when I started off, check and study the BZPower Battles wiki to make sure you know the things that have been going on before you joined. http://bzpowerbattles.wikia.com

I have a few questions to ask though.

How did you find out about this forum?

Did anyone perhaps, tell you about it?

What do you plan to do on these forums?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:33 pm

TheBlueSun wrote:Heheh, hello, Celestia, and welcome to BZPB forums.
    I am your admin and host, TBS. Any problems? Come to me.
    The things to do here are not many, as this forum is quite young, but as the forums grow the numbers of users will grow, so that is not a problem. I highly recommend you join BZPower Battles, the amazing RPG that I am lucky enough to have on my forum, if you are not sure what this game is about, and to be honest, I was exactly like you when I started off, check and study the BZPower Battles wiki to make sure you know the things that have been going on before you joined. http://bzpowerbattles.wikia.com

I have a few questions to ask though.

How did you find out about this forum?

Did anyone perhaps, tell you about it?

What do you plan to do on these forums?

1. I was was looking for RPG forums on forumotion, not to busy, but not too empty either. Others weren't too suited for me, but this one, fitted me perfectly.

2. No, sorry.

3.I was planning to Roleplay with the members of the community, and generally, have fun.
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Coins : 6464

Post by SHROOM Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Fine. You have met the standards of this forum if nobody has any objections.
    CelestiaX:
    ACCEPTED

Congratulations.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:49 am