BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ferret-X
Yenot
Klak
Adrastos
Srgt. Master
Heat
10 posters

BZPB

Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33911

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

BZPB - Page 15 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Heat Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:03 pm

<Orbit of Jurai>

*onboard the shuttle, the pilot disengages the thrusters*

*a figure stands next to him*

*the figure looks like this*

???: Starting well.

*Chirox walks up to him*

Chirox: You worry too much, Foreign Minister Ulkesh.

Ulkesh: This is a fool's errand. It is doubtful that this delegation will lead to anything, no matter what Blackout thinks. And how does it start? Like that.

-----

OOS: Will expand
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9888

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Sasuken: Well, my species are naturally shape shifters. Usually takes time to do, but I do it so often that it's practically second nature. Once we change though, we don't have to think about it again til we change again.

*Sasuken smirks, enjoying the time they are having*

Sasuken: So, tell me about you. What's your story?
    ----

Ynot: I love being right.

*Lifts his hat and stand up*

Ynot: I have read about numerous reckonings, lived through one or two. What makes this one so different, Mr. Jones? You say that there will be two great dark beings. I would surmise several possible people that could fill that description. Now, the fact that I know them personally, narrows it. And by no heroes, I presume you mean by it's passing, I will not be in the picture, or no longer on a path of righteousness. Perhaps I am one of the Great dark beings you spoke of, hmm. Now I'm just being egotistical. So, how goes the ZFT with my old friend Blackout? They say you never forget your first mortal enemy.
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

Coins : 10827

Post by Ferret-X Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Shikhazra: Ehh...nothing THAT interesting. Can't permanently die, and there's not a story there I'm aware of I just never could. So, I just spend eternity messing around. Made friends with K'theenya a few milennia ago and seeing as she hasn't died on me yet I guess we get on pretty well. Picked up the magic sword awhile ago to and he's good company when he's not griping... *winces as the loudspeaker repeats again* Yeah, we'd better go up there and appease the curiosity of the werewolf mafia before they resort to drastic measures.

*with a sigh she drags Sasuken up to the bar* Yeah, I'd like a Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster I guess.

Blue: *is sipping a strawberry daiquiri* Guys! This is my date! His name is Sasuken and he is awesomely strong and apparently a shapeshifter and he looked different last I saw him but he's still super hot and-

Sandra: *interrupts by clearing her throat and giving Shikhazra a look* Now, I couldn't help overhearing your discussion just now on the dance floor-

Shikhazra: Couldn't?

Sandra: =.= WEREWOLF HEARING. Anyway. I couldn't help it and I must ask you not to refer to us as the "werewolf mafia"

Stelladi: Eh? What's wrong with that? You guys are mostly werewolves, you have enterprises of variable legality...sounds like a good description to me.

Sandra: Because there's already a group calling themselves the Werewolf Mafia. Their lawyers are vicious.

Stelladi: Oh.

Shikhazra: *shrugs and grabs her drink from Sheba* Eh whatever.

Sheba: *finally gets a good look at Sasuken* Ooh! He IS hot!

---

Meanwhile where K'theenya is passed out...a thundercrack of displaced air is all that tells of the disappearance of the ferretfox*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:02 pm

<Ynot's location>

DRJ: Who doesn't love being right? Everyone does. Not that they are very often. Being right is often a subjective thing, depending on a person's point of view. What is right from one's point of view may be wrong from another's. Anyway, I am curious who you think might be the other. You are probably wrong, and this time your status as he who is wrong would not be subjective at all.

*Jones looks at his watch*

DRJ: Hm, I still have time before Fringe starts. Anyway, the Reckoning I speak of, and of which you are unaware, is the final reckoning. All the heroes shall remove themselves before it begins, be it from the light or from the stage itself. At the end, one shall stand and one shall fall. Once the Reckoning has finished and a winner stands among the ashes, all creation shall experience a change unlike anything that has ever been witnessed. We do not know who shall triumph. The Writer has written of all save that one tiny little detail. That detail may seem quite significant, but it may be no such thing. Whoever wins, everything we know falls. The role of ZFT is to prepare for the Reckoning, to ensure all the conditions are met and that the Reckoning may proceed uninterrupted. For now, we are succeeding. But your presence is an understandable, if minor obstacle. Your attention-seeking tendencies have clearly overwhelmed all other portions of your personality, and you are now firmly on a path of trolling. The universe usually ignores trolls, but this time it seems to have chosen one as a main player. Perhaps the universe is not as infallible as most people think. The Writer has seen what feeding the trolls results in. You too shall see it, in about ten millennia.

*he opens a portal, and walks towards it*

*he suddenly stops just in front of the portal, and turns back to Ynot*

DRJ: Also, one more thing. He will knock four times.

*he walks into the portal, which then closes*

-----

<the SMU battle>

*SM Masaharu is lead into a transport ship along with many other SMU warriors*

-----

<Trantoshen's location>

*a silver Toa with an orange chestplate walks up to Trantoshen*

*he is holding a staff Trantoshen immediately recognizes as Vorahk-Kah's*

Toa: Hello. Have we met? Oh, I think we have. I shocked you with electricity once. Remember, when you and Kakamu were slashing at Darkmount? Anyway, I'm Makuta Starscream. Or, at least, I was a Makuta, before the Fallen decided he needed me to revive a god. I was so drained, I lost most of my Makuta powers, and was locked in a Toa body. So, really, you can call me Toa Starscream.

*he touches Trantoshen with his staff, gaining his fire powers*

Starscream: Ah, fire. Another one to add to my collection! *notices Trantoshen is looking at the staff strangely* Ah, yes, the staff. I got it off the corpse of a weirdly powerful Rahkshi. I didn't think it would be much use, but then I touched someone with it, and all of a sudden I had laser vision! Anyway, I guess you're wondering why I'm here. I'm here to help you find Kakamu, and I'm not even going to ask anything in exchange! I shall do it out of the goodness of my heart!

*silence*

Starscream: Okay, that wasn't very believable, was it? You're just going to have to trust me. I will not hurt you or Kakamu in any way.

-----

<the Dark Mirror universe>

*a Ko-Matoran in a grey suit is sitting at a desk in a skyscraper, when suddenly Axel F walks in*

Matoran: NO! NOT AGAIN! I THOUGHT YOU'D LEAVE ME ALONE!

Axel F: Of course not. Once you're working for foreign intelligence, you're always working for foreign intelligence. I thought you'd have learned the rules by now, Ehrye?

Ehrye: Perhaps. The rules get more complicated each time you come here and bother me! I'm running a company here! I don't have time for your secret missions!

Axel F: Ah, but this is no secret mission. I just need you to find out the location of one person. A certain 'Klak'. Red and purple guy, used to work for the Great Beings. His girlfriend is Helryx. Yes, that Helryx. Find him and report back to me. Is that clear?

Ehrye: Yeah, yeah. If I do this, will you leave me alone? For good?

Axel F: You know it's not up to me. *walks out*

-----
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Ynot: The universe thinks I'm a Troll? Meh, at least I got it's attention.

*Ynot sits and thinks a moment, remembering more from his millennium in the Knowledge Dimension*

Ynot: Perhaps it is time I follow up on that research.

*Ynot pulls out his com*

Ynot: Anima, return to base. We have leads to follow.
    ----

Sasuken: Yes, Lawyers, so glad I don't have to deal with the leeches in my occupation. And thank you for the compliments. You are all quite fetching yourselves.

*Sasuken turns to Shikhazra

Sasuken: Though, of the lot, I must say Shikhazra wins the award.
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Sandra: >.>; urgh. Please don't say that too loudly. One of our DJ's day jobs is a lawyer. She's normally only here on weekends, but I'd rather not chance it. She's scary.

Shikhazra: Why thank you. I always thought this form was rather fetching. Glad to see others agree.

Stelladi: What? Unlike your last girlfriend?

Shikhazra: Sh-shut up! *knocks back drink* Another please!

Sheba: Um...sorry, but I don't think I'm supposed to give two of those to the same customer in a row...

Sandra: Eh. It's fine. Won't kill her. *has given up leaving and taken out a laptop that she's typing on in between talking*

Sheba: Okies! 8D

Blue: *ears perk up* I detect someone fun! *runs off and bounces on someone who emits a startled squeak*

---

*K'theenya is nudged by a foot*

?: Hey. Hey you. Wake up.

*K'theenya remains passed out*

?: ...-ing. *sits down and looks annoyed*

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Sasuken: Oh, I'm sorry, didn't mean to offend.

*Sasuken's com crackles, relaying Ynot's message, he rubs his temples in response*

Sasuken: Mata-Nui...can't even have a night out without Ynot interjecting. Would you like to come along, or would you prefer staying with you friends? I'm not saying I have to leave now, but when I do...
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Shikhazra: Depends. What is it? ...I think Blue has made her choice.

Blue: *has knocked the elf flat and is now on top of the smaller girl* Oh! Sirenla! I missed you so much and what are you doing here and this is all so exciting!

---

K'theenya: *Finally K'theenya wakes up* Zrrt-what. Where am I. What did I do. *She can't see anything of her abductor but a pair of glowing white eyes*

?: ...finally. I don't even want to know how long you were out. You're K'theenya right?

K'theenya: Ugh. Yeah. I think so. That's me.

?: I'm Diru. I need your help.

K'theenya: ...as much as my hangover appreciates the dark do you think you could turn on the lights? I dislike making deals with those I can't see.

Diru: ...fine. *claps her hands to turn the lights on*

*She's revealed to be a dark-skinned girl with long purple hair tipped in dark blue. Her pupils glow softly white along with black irises and periwinkle sclera. Fuzzy slate gray antenna emerge from her forehead and match her insectile wings. Her ears are pointed and she has a pair of tails that match the color of her antennae with tufts of navy fur on the ends. Her outfit is simply an oversized burnt orange t-shirt and a pair of ratty gray sweatpants and black sneakers. She has a piercing through her nose as well as a pair of snakebites*

K'theenya: Ooh! You have one of them fancy clapper lights!

Diru: ...THAT'S what you focus on?

K'theenya: Kid, I see crazy hybrids all the time. But, clapper lights! Those are something special!
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Sasuken: No clue, he's being cryptic. Could be anything from scolding someone who took the last Twinkie to hard core training. Tracking down a grain of sand or finding a megalomaniac and killing them. That last one is the most common, just so you know. Sometimes we switch mid job to it because one finds us...

*He sighs*

Sasuken: With the Ironclad, we have a good 10 minutes before we're missed. Advanced physics, time travel and such factored in.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16009

Post by Klak Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 pm

*Ultron is electrified to say the least, and a droning sound is heard*

*he pulls the staff from his back, grabs Xintrix, and uses both to whack the Visitor's face*

Ultron: "Repairs necessary. *fizzle* Chances of failure: 0%. You are powerful enemies, but not powerful enough."

*as he fizzles and twitches, Ultron walks to the Shuttle*

*HK-47 takes out a lightsaber and blocks the attack*

HK-47: "Statement: Don't tell me you're one of those Jedi scum!"

Ultron: "Let us go, HK-47. Objectives are clear."

*HK-47 gets in the ship, and they leave*

HK-47: "Query: If we are more powerful than those three, why did we leave them?"

Ultron: "I have no purpose in fighting those that are not part of the primary programming. The Visitor is at the bottom of my list."

HK-47: "Statement: Understood, master. I will find him."

*Ultron opens a portal, and HK-47 walks through*

OOS: Sorry. Only way to prevent the death of one of our characters.

---

*Klak shakes his head*

Me: We have to follow some sort of lead. Baterra, lead the way.

Baterra: "Got it. I scanned the assailant, and I know that he will go to the following location..."

Jinx: "Seems familiar."

Peter: "And risky. How are we sure we can take on this guy?"

Me: We don't have to. We just have to study his attacks.

---

*D-Klak is walking through a garden*

DK: "Never thought flowers helped with therapy. I feel much better."

DM Helryx: "Klak! It's me! Helryx!"

DK: "Helryx! *shares a romantic embrace with her* Sorry about being gone for so long. I had a war to attend to."

DM Helryx: "I know. We had some problems of our own dealing with Uterio's forces."

DK: "Thank God it's over. Uterio is no longer with us."

DM Helryx: "*thinks to herself* Why is he okay with Uterio's death? *tells D-Klak* Why don't we catch up at your favorite restaurant?"

DK: "Sure! I've spent a couple of days here and I've already had enough of it. Still, I don't want another job just yet. Where's Abneris?"

DM Helryx: "Not sure. I didn't see him here."

Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Shikhazra: Sounds all kinds of fun. I'm in.

Sandra: ...I suppose you're leaving us with trouble?

Shikhazra: Of course! What kind of friend would I be if I didn't provide you with such entertainment?

Sandra: *raises eyebrow* Friend?

Shikhazra: Subordinates of my friend, whatever.

Blue: So, 'renla. What brings you around?

Sirenla: B-Blue! I was hoping I'd find you actually! Um...can I get a drink first? This has been a really long day. I'll tell you everything. I promise.

Blue: Okies! *drags Sirenla up to the bar* A white russian for the elf chick and another strawberry daiquiri for me!

---

K'theenya: What did you call me over here for anyway?

Diru: You like to help kitsune hybrids right? Especially against the Council?

K'theenya: ...you look mixed enough to fly under their radar.

Diru: Yeah, I do, and I have been. The problem is it's not just me. I have a sister. They took her.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Sasuken: Then one more dance before we abscond from here and, for once, NOT blow it up afterward.

*The Chacha slide comes on*

Sasuken: Oh this will do nicely

*begins clapping, slides left, and hops*

Sasuken: Come on, you know you want to.
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Shikhazra: Nooot normally my thing, but you're cute, so why not? *joins him*

Blue: Ooh! 'Renla? Will you be okay drinking this while I take this dance?

Sirenla: *nods* Yeah, o-okay.

Sheba: *puppy eyes at Sandra*

Sandra: Go ahead pup. I'll watch the bar.

Sheba: Yay! *makes it from behind the bar to the middle of the dancefloor in a single bound*

*Stelladi and a bunch of the other patrons make their way to the floor*

--

K'theenya: Sister?

Diru: As you can tell we're hybrids of a bunch of species. Among other things we're part unicorn.

K'theenya: ...and the Council has uses for unicorn hybrids.

Diru: Exactly.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:10 pm

*The floor shifts with the words of the song, clapping, sliding, stomping, spinning, and hopping in rhythm*

Intercom: EVERYBODY FREEZE!

Sasuken: Time to get low...

*Sasuken bends at the 'how low can you go' and gets all the way down, flipping on the next command, resuming the song*

Intercom: I'm out of here ya'll, PEACEPEAcepeace....

*As the song end, a white light surrounds Sasuken and Shikhazra, vaporizing them*
    ----

[On Board the Ironclad]

Vultran: Time's up, lover boy.

Sasuken: You're an ass, you know that, right?

Vultran: I'm a scientist, not an ass.

*They engage the IPD and drop right on Shinobi Nui as Ynot makes the call he sent*

Ynot: Prompt as usual. How far you go?

Sasuken: No concern of yours. Shikhazra wants to tag along, that a problem?

Ynot: Not for me, but who we are going to see may have issue. We get the Space Dingys up and running?

Sasuken: 3 weeks ago.

Ynot: Good, if I remember correctly, anything larger than a Badgermole is likely to be treated as a hostile aircraft.

Sasuken: Wait, Ynot. Where are we going?

Ynot: Well, I figure you all could use a little training, myself included. The time of a certain teacher is finally here, so I figure what better way to learn better combat skills than to be pelted with rocks.

Sasuken: What does that...

Vultran: We've arrived.

Sasuken: Wait...

*Sasuken realizes Ynot moved everyone on ship, and he never left*

Sasuken: I hate it when you do that.

Ynot: I know. Get in the Space Dingy's. Sasuken, Hokagetsu, Asumaru in Dingy 1, Trixitin, myself, Kurenitsu and new girl will be in Dingy 2

Sasuken: May I ask why you positioned yourself with both female members of this little excursion?

Ynot: No, you may not.

Sasuken: =.= Pervert.

Ynot: HEY! I am not a pervert. I will trade you Kurenitsu for Asumaru if you be quiet.

Sasuken: I will kill you.

Ynot: Love to see you try. Get in the dingys.

*Everyone loads up into the two medium sized orbs, each designed to fit 10 comfortably*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7038

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:47 am

[ Bei Fong School: ]

*Two students stand alongside Toph in the main room*

Student 1: Sifu. Why have you called us here apart from the rest of the class?

Toph: Well, Taw, I want you to go and beat up a drunkard in the village.

Taw: ...Um...Sifu...I...Think that would be a gross abuse of our training.

Toph: Want me to abuse my foot sideways up your @$$?

Taw: I'm sorry, Sifu, but unless he's a direct threat, I wouldn't feel morally right doing this, and I'm sure my Earthbending won't respond to doubts like that. Would you agree, Zhei?

Zhei: I agree. If this is just verbal abuse like the last three or four, we can't put our full support behind that kind of action.

Toph: Even if the "verbal abuse" was calling me a "flesh-eyed, morphodite-looking, alien, milk-drinking, dirt-eating, hutten blag, misshapen stone on the road calli Overlord tatti?"

Zhei: ...Sifu, I didn't know half of those were insults, and I think two of those insults were gibberish.

Toph: You two are complete pansies. Go chop some of the firewood we have stored up and get the fire going for my bath.

Zhei & Taw: Yes, Sifu. *Move out to do as she commands, heading down a passage*

Toph: *Plops down and begins picking dirt out from between toes*

*She whistles merrily as Zhei and Taw disappear*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:17 pm

[Fanrong Orbit]

*The two Dingys are descending about a mile from the Bei Fong School*

[Dingy 2]

Ynot: Sasuken said you name was Shikhazra, yes? I remember you from Malchior IV. I had you in this pod so I can speak with you. My team have always been loyal to me because that's who they are. As such, I have come to care for them with the whole of my being. With Sasuken branching out like he is with you, I just want to make it clear that anyone who hurts him, is usually hurt equally. Equal and opposite and such. I'm not saying I suspect, nor expect you to do something like that.

*Ynot straightens in his seat*

Ynot: What I am saying is I can't have him nursing a broken heart if we are in the middle of a battle. If you wish to stay with him, you have my blessing. If you wish to leave, leave him gently.

*The pod lands and the door opens*

Ynot: Also, let it be known, if you stay, that same protection extends to you.

*Ynot exits the dingy, letting the warmth of the sun wash over him as he exits*
    ----

OOS: Just showing how Ynot feels towards his team. Never really show Ynot's emotions past of Kill or Don't Kill, figure it's a nice thing to show he isn't completely numb to the world around him, yet.

----

[Shinobi Nui]

*Blade comes upon Shaern and Sonia lounging around the Cabana*

Blade: Locked it up tight again?

Shaern: Always does.

Blade: What is in there that he doesn't want anyone to touch while he isn't around?

Sonia: Knowing him, something that any of us would ignore anyway, in search of something more valuable.

Blade: Vultran still running care taker of the ship?

Shaern: He wouldn't leave that lab unless there was an exceptional test subject, a better lab presented itself, or every subject he has in Bay 3 escaped.

*Sonia Shudders*

Sonia: Mata-Nui, I hate Bay 3. I don't even know when or WHERE he got half of those things.

Blade: Vultran has his methods, especially with that ship at his disposal. At least I can trust Vultran will never trust anyone.

Sonia: Sug', you know we will always follow you back to good ol'e Spherus Magna.

Blade: So you keep saying.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:40 pm

<RacKoon City>

*The Visitor and Xintrix get up*

The Visitor: Well, that went well.

Abeloth: Response: That is an extremely disputable statement, but in the interests of not giving Weiss more to type, I shall not elaborate.

*Xintrix picks up his staff, and they all walk away*

-----

<Socah's house>

*Socah's wall breaks down again*

-----

<the Dark Mirror Universe>

*Ehrye calls Axel F*

Ehrye: Hey Axel, it's Ehrye. I've been doing some digging and I think I've found your man.

Axel: Excellent. I'll go and find him now.

Ehrye: Hold it right there. I want my guarantees first.

*Axel angrily slams down the phone, and walks to another room where [url=http://bzpowerbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Fero (SMU)]SM Fero[/url], [url=http://bzpowerbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Branar (SMU)]SM Branar[/url], and two other Skrall wearing shades are waiting for him*

Axel: Alright, we got our tip-off. Our target's staying at (insert wherever Klak made him stay at). Do we all remember the plan?

Everybody: No.

Axel: *facepalm* Okay. The plan is such. We shall split up into two teams: Team Alpha and Team Beta. Team Alpha is Branar, Theodore, and Harold. *turns to Branar and the shade-wearing Skrall* You three are good with weapons, so your job will be to pick up Mr. Klak and take him to our getaway vehicle. Team Beta is me and Fero. We're going to stay in the getaway vehicle. Fero will be at the controls, while I will be coordinating everything. Be sure to listen carefully, because if you don't we could all fail and Jones and Vopos will send us to an internment camp somewhere. Is that clear? Yes? Good.

*they all walk off to get their weapons and other equipment, and then get into their Chute Car and head off*

-----

<the SMU Bouncy-Ball>

*the SMU Bouncy-Ball has escaped from the ZFT, and is now heading somewhere far away*

SMShockwave: Why were we ever worried? It's not like anything is going to go wrong now!

*suddenly, a portal opens, and two beings with glowing yellow eyes step out*

*all the Terugans reach for their weapons*

SMVok: Who are you? Identify yourselves!

*the two speak in unison*

Both of them: I am D-Void.

Everyone else: Shocked

SMNov: So, you're both called D-Void?

Both of them: No. I am D-Void. The names of these nodes used to be Doom and Mine respectively. But then I found them, and integrated them into myself. Now they are D-Void, and D-Void is me. Soon, you shall understand. Soon, you will be one with me.

SMOct: Oh bloody hell.....

*the Terugans pull out their weapons and start firing, but D-Void generates a shield around himself (themselves?)*

D-Void: I cannot be stopped. You will become me.

*the two D-Void bodies fire grey lightning at the Terugans, which causes their eyes to glow yellow as well*

Everyone on the bridge: I am D-Void.

*the newly-possessed Terugans put away their guns and sit back down at their posts*

*the Bouncy-Ball changes course, and heads for a seemingly random nearby moon*

-----

OOS: Waiting on Zev for Ulkesh and Chirox and on KoN for Shockwave and DULC.....
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:45 pm

[ Juraian Port: ]

*The ZFT Shuttle is brought down to a docking space safely*

*As it is scanned for any weaponry or hidden soldiers, a mechanical female voice comes over the comm*

AI: Welcome to Juraian Diplomatic Port HHL-739041880000003. While we are scanning your ship for safety reasons, feel free to ask me any questions on the political scene you will be encountering, and I will answer to the greatest extent my programming allows.

*The scanning is just about halfway through*

~ ~ ~

[ Fanrong, Foggy Swamp: ]

*With Zev in tow, Namah and Yoruichi head deeper into a swamp*

*Periodically, a monstrous shrieking can be heard from somewhere in the trees*

*Up above, Namah spots a plump, dull gray bird with angry little dark green eyes and a slate-gray beak*

*Without warning, its beak opens up - Revealing itself and the rest of the mouth to be a third of its mass - And it pitches forward into a shriek that makes Namah's tail coil in discontent*

*Shivering in unease, she continues on with Yoruichi - Who has taken oover carrying Zev*

*Wordlessly, they continue their trek in*

~ ~ ~

[ Elsewhere in the Swamp: ]

Thaleya: *Crouches atop a number of roots*

*Nearby, three canoes rest in the foul waters - Blocking her escape*

*The boaters wear folded leaves atop their heads with chinstraps and leaf loincloths over ratty shorts, as well as dirtied cloth bracers and shinguards*

*Stood in the boat at front, a tall, lanky man with thick black hair under his arms turns back to the portly, five-o'-clock-shadow bearing man sitting behind him*

???: 'Ey Tho. You rilly think this here girlie's gunna give us problems? She don't seem mean none.

Tho: Due, just list'n what I tells ya and don't trust 'er. We can't trust e'rybody th' comes through 'ere. Last time we list'nd to you on trustin' outsiders, we almost lost ol' Slim.

Due: Aww, I guess you right. I'd be torn up sumpthin' awful if any o' th' fam'ly got hurt 'cuz o' me.

Tho: Righ', so just make sure th' fuzzy gal can't git away.

Due: Oh, she dun already ran off.

Tho: ...Wut.

Due: Yeh, she ran off 'bout when ya said we could'n trust 'er.

Tho: ...Boys, go after 'er.

*The three stood at the front of their canoes straighten their backs and begin rotating their arms, straight out, while tilting their waists slightly*

*Via these movements, their canoes begin to jet forward*

*Thus, the men sitting at back use long wooden stakes to guide the boats into turning*

*Fanning out, they search for Thaleya*

~ ~ ~

[ Sozen IV: ]

*By now, the group has reached a tall wall of ice*

*Mai, her soldiers, and Cid are led through the huge gates and into a city of solid ice*

Pakku: Once we've treated our men, I'll lead you to the Southern Villages.

*Keeping silent, Mai and company follow close behind him*

Pakku: I appreciate children who know when you hold their tongues.

Mai: ... *Nostrils flare a bit, but still says nothing* ...

Cid: *Notes her anger, but follows her cue of silence*

*The group continue moving deeper into the city*

Last edited by Zev the Blind Bandit on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:29 pm

[wherever the eff Ynot and co are]

Shikhazra: Dude, you need to calm down. It was one date. I can understand being protective and all, but it's not like we exchanged rings and promises to be together forever until the heat death of the universe or another method of its inglorious destruction. It was a fun date, and will probably be repeated, but you're acting like he's your little sister and he just got asked out by the biggest player in school.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:42 pm

[Fanrong]

Ynot: Ha, you are right. But your analogy is slightly off, I would probably be closer to the over protective father. I did not mean to pressure you, I am forgetful of my tone sometimes. You could say that what I lack in social skills, Sasuken makes up for.

*The group exits the pods*

---

[Shinobi Nui]

Blade: What say we take a peek inside, eh?

Shaern: As much as I would LOVE to, you know he'll cream you into tiny little bits.

Blade: Thank you for that vote of confidence.

Shaern: Blade, you know an ORDINARY Makuta can easily thwart an entire team of Toa. Even the Nuva and Metru Could barely handle one. The only reason they could take down the eight in Karda Nui was all but one were severely handicapped, had Order level armaments, AND both Toa of Light and Life on their side. Sure, with the twins, we are one more than your standard outfit of Toa, but that still doesn't make us a math for Any of the Anima, much less Metal head.

Blade: Yeah, you are right. he just bugs me

Sonia: Sug, he's bugged you since day one. And he's only gotten stronger since then. What have you done in that time? Got a fancy Sword and Shield that are made of METAL. By all means, if you want to look so bad, do it. But don't expect us to incur his wrath when he finds out

Last edited by Gary Mothereffing Oak on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 pm

[wherever Ynot and co are]

Shikhazra: Oh goodie. I'm dating your social skills.

----

[Ynot's one island place]

*Ferret is working on a giant starfish monster and has apparently forgotten her original reason for making her mutant sea creature army*

---

[The Place]

Blue: *slings an arm over Sirenla's slender shoulders* So, what's the skinny, Skinny?

Sirenla: *knocks back the drink she's been sipping* W-well...Blue. It's my sister. She's back.

Blue: I thought we'd sealed her away for the next 500 years!

Sirenla: ... ._.

Blue: ...it's been 500 years already hasn't it.

Sirenla: Well...yes. She's teamed up with Karrasaliss and everything.

Blue: Oooh! We can't let this stand! Sheba! Stelladi! Do you want to change our playdate to beating up bad people?

Sheba: If I can get off work.... *hits Sandra with the puppy eyes while cleaning out a glass*

Sandra: Yeah. Fine. Whatever.

Stelladi: *has been trying not to make it obvious she's hiding behind her drink* But...Sirenla and vampires...

Blue: Oh, it'll be fiiiiine. Sirenla has been fine for decades. No relapses right?

Sirenla: ...as long as you aren't albino and male I don't think Wren will show up...

Blue: See? It'll be fine Starchild! 8D

Stelladi: ...eh, why not. Lemme text the boss so he'll know where I am. *pulls out a tacky rhinestone covered phone and starts texting*

---

[who knows]

K'theenya: So, what are we going to do about it?

Diru: I was hoping for a rescue mission.

K'theenya: How much info do you have?

Diru: A lot. Blue prints of the facility and whatnot.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:16 pm

[ Fanrong: ]

*Stepping out of the school, Toph's gaze remains fixed on the ground*

Toph: I forget the last time I felt the foot steps of you metal fools. It wasn't since that self-righteous wingnut fighting against that megalomaniacal idiot.

*She adjusts her footing, seeming to detect something - Eyes narrowing slightly, she steps towards Ynot*

*Drawing up to him, she idly lays her hand on his chest with her face still downturned*

Toph: ...That other guy's insides were all twisted-up and confused. Yours are misty too...But...

*She slides her hand around slightly, to different points on Ynot's chestplate*

Toph: ...You're a lot more sure of yourself...And calm. And yours feels a lot more calm.

*Taking her hand off, she raises her head up slightly*

Toph: You come here to become students?

~ ~ ~

[ Foggy Swamp: ]

*By now, Namah and Yoruichi have come to a stop so they can rest*

*Distantly, they can tell that the sun is beginning to set on them*

*As the two stare off into the shadows of the trees, things become visible*

Namah: ... *Leans forward* ...? Wh...? No...Is that...?

*She sees a tall, anthropomorphic, female cat of green fur*

Yoruichi: *Stares, jaw agape, at the vision off in the trees' shadows*

*It's a thin man of mesy, jawlength, straw-blonde hair, easy-fitting clothes, a green-and-white striped bucket hat, and wooden geta sandals*

*Both of them only see the figures from behind, beginning to retreat*

Namah: Lilith!! *Leaps up, preparing to dash into the gloom after*

Yoruichi: Kisuke!! *Prepares to follow after her vision as well*

*They are both stopped by the sound of weak, agonizing coughs*

Zev: *Forehead drenched with sweat, has gotten half-up*

*Shakily, he points off towards the path up ahead*

Zev: Sh...Sh...W...Ss...F...F...llow...Uuugh...

*With a raspy wheeze, he falls once again*

Namah & Yoruichi: ... *Gaze at each other* ...

*They begin gathering foliage to rest on*

~ ~ ~

[ Foggy Swamp, Elsewhere: ]

*Due and Tho's canoe jets through the swamp water*

Due: *Windmilling his arms to keep the motion* Set m'lines by the riverrrbed!

Tho: Caught me ten fish and killed 'em dead!

Both: Cut 'em and gut 'em and tossed them heads in the water to keep them catgators fed!

*Abruptly, they're stopped by a figure dropping onto the roots nearby*

Thaleya: *Draws a pair of daggers* I'd prefer it if I was told why I'm being hunted.

Tho: 'Cuz yer khajiit kin nearly killed mine and Due's better halves. Due.

Due: You got it Tho. *Slides foot towards Thaleya*

*Sweeping both arms towards her, the water can be seen rising up*

*To Thaleya's shock, however, his motion causes a huge Water Whip to lash out towards her*

Thaleya: Waterbenders? Here!? *Narrowly dodges*

Due: *Sends another Water Whip after her*

Thaleya: *Moves to escape again*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:25 pm

[Fanrong]

Ynot: You are quite amusing. I do hope to get to know you better.

*Zev's post happens*

Ynot: Thank you for the compliment. Yes, we are.I read of you and your school long ago. These ingrates are in need of proper discipline and instruction. We would be humbled by your kindness if you were to allow them to enter your class and learn from you. Even I, their leader, believe I can learn from you.

*Ynot telepathically tells Hokagetsu to move some earth*

*Hokagetsu gets the message and forms a rock wall behind the Anima, cutting them off from the pods*

Ynot: Each of us are already attuned with some part of nature. Even if we can't learn the actual ability of your discipline, we would at least like to learn from you. Our minds are open to all disciplines, and do our best to be knowledgeable of them.

----
    [Shinobi Nui]

*Blade looks at the Cabana's wards and spells*

Blade: Screw it. The Makuta has enjoyed our trust for to long without repercussion.

*Takes out the Hylian shield and deflects the magics and slips in*

Blade: That wasn't so hard!

*The magic barrier turns from a calming blue green to a angry orange-red*

Sonia: Should have kept yer mouth shut, sug.

Blade: Yeeeeeah. Oh well, I'll deal with it when what ever it is comes my way. In the mean time, I'm in and will see what's in here.

*Slinks deeper into the Cabana*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:33 pm

[ Fanrong, Bei Fong School: ]

Toph: Good. Hurry inside. The Boarcupines get uppity at night.

*She leads the group up her school's steps and into the dim room*

Toph: So. The one who rose that earth wall. What's your name?
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:38 pm

[wherever Ynot and co are]

Shikhazra: Meh, they're just pigs. How much trouble could they be? *follows along anyway because why not*

---

[The Place]

Blue: Okay does anyone have anything they particularly need to grab?

Sheba: I'm good 8D

Stelladi: I got everything I need.

Sirenla: ...I guess I'm fine...

Blue: Great! I guess we try and find on of Karassaliss's creepy flesh puppets! That's always a good plan.

---

K'theenya: Blueprints? And do you happen to know WHERE your sister is in these?

Diru: It's cool. We have sibling homing abilities.

K'theenya: ...that's creepy. And I thought that was a twin thing.

Diru: Well, we're not twins. Obviously.

K'theenya: What are we waiting for then? Let's get this rescue mission on the road!
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:40 pm

*Hokagetsu nods*

Hokagetsu: That would be me. My name is Hokagetsu.

----

*Blade wonders into the main room, five bunks and a hammock ring it, mud on the walls, and several scorch marks*

Blade: Doesn't look like anything in here. Which would be exactly like the makuta to hide it here. What ever 'It' is.

*Blade begins searching for switches or levers or hidden doors other than the obvious one to the Treasure vault*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Toph: Boarcupines kill more travelers than trolls do 'round here.

*Coming to a stop in the center of the dim room, she turns to face Hokagetsu*

Toph: Alright. I want to see what you, alone, can do. Earth-to-earth training is what I'm best at.

*Sliding her foot forward, she assumes her Mantis stance*

Toph: Try me, "Hokagetsu."

~ ~ ~

[ Ferret's Location at That One Place: ]

*Abruptly, Ferret feels something weighing her elbow down*

*With a tittering noise, a small black shape flits up and off of her*

???: *Coughs and wheezes* Thank God. I thought this thing had been broken down. For once, you're exactly the person I wanted to see.

*The creature forms into a tiny, upside-down teardrop shaped bat with tiny ear-spikes and a familiar face*

Ragnarok Satellite?: It's Crona. The little idiot found a Notepad that said to "get creative." It's...It's...

*Shuddering, the little thing looks around - Apparently mimicking the sources movements*

Ragnarok: First, it was creepy little pencil sketches. Then, those uncanny paintings with way too much negative space. After that came inscriptions and poem after poem after poem and now, the whole place is littered with hideous little sculptures.

Ragnarok: We're currently in some abhorrent geometric mish-mash of Lovecraft-Poe-King-Cane sin against whatever loving God may preside over us all craft that's heading for the Phoenix Empire. If I hadn't stopped Crona from publishing that compilation of poems, short stories, and quirky anecdotes oh Lord preserve me the anecdotes by breaking the dolt's neck we'd all be sinking into abject chaos right now. I'm gonna impel Crona to head for your approximate location.

Ragnarok: Get Ynot, get Ynot's firends, get Osseron, get an exorcist and an undertaker anything to help here that's on hand!! If I had a bladder I'd be pissing myself in terror at the thought of Mom's delighted smile when she finds out that Crona's heading down the road to Destroyer of Worlds ahead of schedule.

Ragnarok: Please, do anything you can to help. Even if you have to attempt a Cool-Down Hug, I am begging you, give me back the depressed, suicidal, psychpathic little twerp I love and loathe. I might combust if I have to see Crona make anymore chocolate chip cookies or lavender lemonade.

Ragnarok: Lavender lemonade. Yes. That is the current Threat Level. We've gone past Pumpkin, we're now on Lavender Lemonade. I wouldn't be surprised if we were at Mate de Coca in the next few hours.

Ragnarok: God. Oh, oh god. Don't let this be happening. Oh mother of God is Crona seriously doing this!? Is there any hope left for us!!? CRONA JUST SAID IT'S TIME FOR TEA WITH WUZZLEFUZZLE AND KERSCRUFFLE!!

*The communication is broken by sobs that send the little satellite rolling end over end*

Ragnarok: Oh God I haven't cried since Mom turned me into Crona's Weapon. You're my only hope. That or a sudden frontal lobotomy so I won't have to worry about comprehending this full transformation.

*With one last choked wheeze, Ragnarok's communication cuts out*

*The sattelite starts to bulge at the top, quivering oddly*

*As its head bursts open, it disappears in a poof*

*No trace is left that it was ever there*

~ ~ ~

OOS: I'm sorry, I hope you don't mind, Ferret, but this was absolutely necessary.

Now, we have to find some way to get the Dean those six kilos.

o Lawd we so screwed DX> DX> DX>
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:30 am

[stilll...following around Ynot and co]

Shikhazra: Eh, whiners. Getting killed by bacon while a bit embarassing usually doesn't hurt that much. Porkers tend to make it quick.

---

[wherever]

Ferret: ...well. Uh. Hmm, lavender lemonade sounds really good actually. Guess I have a tea party to crash. You guys will be okay on your own right?

*A mutant seagull squawks*

Ferret: Good enough for me! I'll be back in a jiffy! *jumps into a shadow cast by the mutant starfish and emerges under Crona's tea party table* Heya. Room for one more?

---

[The Place]

*Blue stands outside the door, the rest of the party standing behind her*

Blue: Door! Take me home! *she opens the door. It shows several exotic locales* No, no no! Home! Where my dad lives! *it opens to a lean-to in the middle of a forest* Not my birth dad! My other dad! *finally it opens to a cave in a mountain* Finally! C'mon guys!

*She hops out. And falls about 10 feet landing in a heap*

Blue: ...and mind the drop I guess. Stupid magic door.

*Supressing a giggle Stelladi jumps down after her, followed by Sheba, and finally Sirenla*

Blue: Hey dad! You home? Yorin? Old scaly? ...FEATHERFACE? ARE YOU HERE EITHER?

*A green haired man pokes his head out*

Yorin: Yeah, yeah. I'm here. What do you want kitten? I thought you were off sowing chaos or whatever it is you do?

Blue: I was hoping you had some info on Karasaliss. Apparently Yidrea's back and they're teamed up and we're trying to head them off before things get too out of hand.

Yorin: It's been 500 years already?

Blue: That's what I said!

Yorin: There's a pushpin map in the library. I'm, ah busy at the moment. If you're still here when I'm done I'll talk to you.

---

[who knows]

K'theenya: Right. Can you access your animal form?

Diru: Well...sorta kinda?

K'theenya: ...you get stuck as a furry.

Diru: *small nod*

K'theenya: Okay. Well. Generally kitsune can't fully control their form until the third tail. Thing is. We're not really kitsune are we? We're crazy hybrids. Besides, you've got me around. I'm better then those losers. So, focus on your animal form. Close your eyes and all that mumbo-jumbo. Breathe.

Diru: *gives K'theenya a critical look* ...I suppose if I'm not going to trust you this is all pointless. *complies and begins the shift to a creature covered in gray fur with purple foxlike markings*

K'theenya: Good. Keep at it. *discreetly gives Diru a boost of her own power*

Diru: *with a startled squeak she makes the rest of the transformation*

K'theenya: *smiles* Good~ Now that you know what it feels like we need to keep at it until that's as natural as breathing.

Diru: *shifts back and pants* Ugh...but that was exhausting.

K'theenya: Too bad. You wanted me as a teacher. You get me as a teacher.

*they continue practicing with K'theenya pushing Diru along less each time*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:01 am

*DM Helryx sips tea*

DM Helryx: "*thinking to herself* The team better be ready for the extraction. Otherwise, I'll start asking questions. I don't want to discuss the war with you, sweetie."

DK: "Yeah, I've had enough war discussion. Let's talk about life. How are things?"

DMH: "I've been...great. Just busy...really busy. Of course, not as busy as you, but still."

DK: "Well, the time's are a-changing. "

*Meanwhile, several buildings away, a droid steps out of a portal*

---

*Ultron ship jumps to light/plot speed, and he arrives at his destination*

---

*Meanwhile, in the ZFT planet, a random guy in ZFT uniform walks up to GGBlackout*

Mook: "Great Lord General Blackout! There is someone who requests your presence in an office. He says he knows you and wants to negotiate. Something about a guy named Klak."

OOS: I almost cracked up while reading the D-Void part.

---

*the Body the Summoned Being has been occupying has now been twisted into looking like this*

*Lumine's 1st theme from Megaman X8 begins to play*

???: "All of you need to keep watch. Krustallos has no sapient population, but there may be wild animals about, especially in this region."

Keichi: "Or bandits."

SMT: "Where are you going?"

???: "I wish to speak to an old friend of mine. His name is Zev Raregroove. However, my new appearance is quite different than most of the ones I have taken on before. He most likely won't recognize me."

Quick Billy: "*hic* Do you wanna...*hic* get your whupped...butt?"

???: "I assure you, this is purely peaceful."

*he steps through a portal*

Keichi: "Okay, the dude bloody freaks me out."

---

*while getting in a ship with Jinx, Peter, and the Baterra, Klak wonders*

Me: I wonder if Kakamu or Ynot can help me with this.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15486

Post by Kon Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:19 pm

<Teruga Prime>

Yon: So what now?

-------------------------

*Trantoshen eyes Starscream suspiciously*

Trantoshen: Not that you could, of course. Vorahk-Kah is dead? Good.

*Trantoshen chuckles*

Trantoshen: Hurry up then. But I'm not letting my guard down.

----------------------

*Meanwhile, somewhere, DUK also chuckles*

DUK: They will all die, one by one.

*He cocks his weapon (Which looks like this, but as big as his torso) and fires at a rock, incinerating it*

*He looks around, taking in the environment. He is in the middle of a field of alien grass, with some rocks scattered about*

DUK: Hm.

*He runs out of the field and comes to the edge of a gigantic chasm... at the bottom of the chasm there lies a big city inside a large dome. The biggest building in the dome has a sign on the top which reads "Drone Programs Inc." and some blue-skinned workers are visible, cleaning it*

DUK: Hahaha!

*He jumps off, and slowly slides down the chasm on his flat feet*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:57 pm

<Juraian Port>

*Ulkesh listens to the voice while walking - no- gliding up and down the shuttle*

Ulkesh: That's a long name. How many of these diplomatic ports do they have? They must get a lot of visitors.

-----

<the ZFT planet, Blackout's location>

*Blackout shape-shifts back into his original form*

Blackout: Well, send him in then!

-----

<the ZFT planet, Jones' office>

*Isaac Vopos (INVC chief) walks into David Robert Jones' office*

DRJ: Good morning, Mr. Vopos. *sips tea* Can I help you?

Vopos: Indeed you can! I want to know why I am being left out of the chain of command when it comes to INVC activities.

DRJ: The answer to your question, Mr. Vopos - *sips tea* - is a simple one. We do not trust you.

*Vopos is shocked*

*suddenly, two humans wearing suits burst into the room and drag Vopos away*

*Jones sips tea again and opens his laptop*

*he begins proofreading a document*

INTERNAL ANNOUNCEMENT 0301

Following unfortunate allegations of espionage and terrorism on behalf of foreign powers, Invisory Commission chief Isaac Vopos has been removed from all held positions and arrested. The new chief of the INVC will be David Robert Jones.

ZFT control

*he hits 'Send', and closes down the laptop*

-----

*the Chute Car arrives somewhere nearby the restaurant where D-Klak and Helryx are sipping tea*

Axel: Alright, people! You know what to do?

Theodore: Yes. There's no need to explain the plan to us a seventeenth time.

*SMBranar, Theodore and Harold walk out of the car, hiding handguns under their coats*

Branar: I sense we're not the only ones looking for this guy. We're going to have to move quickly.

*the Skrall advance on the restaurant, and walk right up to D-Klak and Helryx's table*

D-Klak: *inevitably* Who are you?

Harold: We're here to take your order.

Theodore: *quietly* Stick to the plan, stick to the plan. No one-liners! *loudly again* We're here to take your order.

Branar: Ignore those two idiots. *he pulls out his handgun, and Harold and Theodore follow suit* In the name of peace throughout the multiverse, you, Klak, are hereby under arrest as a war criminal. You shall come with us.

-----

<Teruga Prime>

Shockwave: Now? Now I'm going to be repaired and you shall talk to *points to a random human* that guy and be given a mission.

*Shockwave walks away*

-----

<Trantoshen's location>

Starscream: Yeah, whatever. Do you have anything that belongs to Kakamu? I'm going to need it to find him.

-----

<DUK's previous location>

*DU Le Chiffre pulls out his weird pocket watch again, which is now glowing a bright green*

DULC: Well well well. Lost dog found again.

*he puts the watch away and creates a portal, which he walks into*

-----

<DUK's current location>

*DULC emerges behind DUK*

DULC: *to himself* "Ah, behind him. I have the element of surprise....."

*he pulls out a disruptor, and fires it at DUK*

-----

<the formerly SMU world>

*a female Vassilan in an exo-suit walks out of the Shattered Mirror II*

???: Odd. Where is everyone?

*Rahkshi appear and point their staffs at her*

???: Well I guess that sorta explains it.....
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:52 pm

[Fanrong]

*Hokagetsu stands straight up, hands at his side*

Hokagetsu: If you wish.

*He bows, straightens, then rapidly sinks into the ground*

Asumaru: Hmm, haven't seen that in a while. Normally, he would..

Ynot: Shush, no spoilers.

*After a moment of waiting, he reemerges beneath Toph, kicking upwards*
    ----
    [Shinobi Nui]

*After several minutes of searching, Blade throws his arms up in frustration*

Blade: Maybe he isn't as smart as I thought.

*Leans against a wall, inadvertently triggering a a switch, which lifts a panel on the opposite wall, directly beside the hammock*

Blade: Sonuva...let's see what the gas bag has to hide.

*Crossing the room, he pears into the crevice to find 4 opaque golden balls with various numbers of crimson stars inside*

Blade: What in the name of Karzahni are these?

*He reaches out to pick one of them up, and is sent flying backwards by an electric shock*

Blade: Ung...Doggamn dirty cheating Makuta Scum

*Two doors open above Blade and drop a large pan on his head knocking him unconscious*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:05 pm

*someone wearing a hooded cloak walks into Blackout's office*

???: "*in what sounds like Klak's voice* I am here to discuss our future with ZFT, Blackout."

---

*DM Helryx begins face palming in an epic manner*

DK: "Okay, I'll have the porterhouse, please. She'll have the calamari."

DMH: "These....idiots...are trying to kidnap you, D-Klak."

DK: "What's your point? Oh *turns to the waiters* and can I get another fork? This one's rusty."

*the droid that was watching runs closer, then jumps into the town square*

HK-47: "Declaration: D-Klak, my master has ordered me to exterminate your fleshiness. Silence, meatbag!"

DMH: "This is normal to you, isn't it?"

DK: "Definitely." *sips tea*

*DM Helryx jumps into the air, and throws blasts of water at HK-47*

DMH: "Take him!"

---

*the mysterious summoned being appears near Zev's location, and stands on a tree*

???: "When he appears, I will approach him."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:00 pm

[ Juraian Port: ]

A.I.: That counts as a question.

*Somehow, a hologram is cast on the shuttle's viewport from nearby, outside*

A.I.: We do not separate ports by number. They're all placed in numerical order for when they were built and/or refurbished, but we use letter designations for sectors of origin.

*Soon enough, the scan ends and a number of drones emerge to look over the ship; repairing even the slightest nick or ding incurred during the descent*

A.I.: Empress Misaki Masaki Raregroove insisted that all diplomatic ships be given the same care as our own. Would you like refreshments?

*A menu is now projected onto the viewport*

~ ~ ~

[ Fanrong, Bei Fong School: ]

Toph: *Easily sidesteps away*

*She raises her arm up with hand folded downward at the wrist*

*From below Hokagetsu bursts upward a blunted, but still fairly dangerous stone pillar*

Toph: *Slides foot to the side, turning hands downward with fingers fanned out*

*Should Hokagetsu dodge the stone pillar in any direction, he'll fall into quicksand*

Toph: This is your first test. Your element is earth. All you need to do is think like an Earthbender.

*Returning to her normal stance, Toph awaits Hokagetsu's response*

~ ~ ~

[ Crona's Tea Party: ]

*Now, Crona wears a button-up, mint green short, faded blue jeans, and scuffed sneakers*

Crona: ... *Stares at Ferret oddly* ... *Places the tea dish and its cup down shakily* ...

*Lurching towards Ferret, zie gives an odd shiver and starts to make some bizarre noises*

*It becomes apparent that Crona is about to attack, but now, it's too late: *

Crona: *Tackles Ferret* Nee-san! I'm so~ happy to see you!

Crona Glompage Count: 1

Crona: Would you like some cookies? Some lemonade?

*A teddybear and a beaten-up leopard plushie sit in chairs*

*The glass-walled room of very odd shape looks out over a flat, grassy plain*

Crona: Please, make yourself at home!

~ ~ ~

[ Fanrong, ???: ]

*In the patchy frost and scraggly grass, a female figure mounted atop a huge, whitefurred canine rides northward from a large sea, on the other side of which is a leviathan wall of glacial ice*

???: ... *Rubs her steed's neck* C'mon, Naga. We've got to make it to the Great Iroh Bridge before long.

Naga: *Huffs quietly, and picks up the pace of strides in response*

???: *Barely visible in the gloom, can only be seen to possess long, wavy hair in a ponytail and some kind of furlined, heavy clothes*

*As the sun can be seen peeking over the northwestern horizon, the rider stops Naga and gazes ahead*

Spoiler:

*Breath misting in silence for a few moments, she jostles the reins*

Naga: *Lowers head and picks up a renewed gallop*

~ ~ ~

OOS: URGENT EDIT

ALERRRT, CITIZENS OF BZPOWER BATTLES

WE HAVE AVERTED A MAJOR ANDROGYNY DISCREPANCY DISASTER

CRONA HAS NOT YET BEEN ASSIGNED AS A MALE, FEMALE, MORPHODITE, OR ASEXUAL BEING

WE APOLOGIIIIIIZE FOR THIS
    - kff. hff, hff. - CAAARELESS MISTAKE

THAAANK YOU FOR YOUR TIIIIIME

Last edited by Zev the Blind Bandit on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:22 pm

[Fanrong, Bei Fong School]
    *Hokagetsu's eye glints and has a pillar of his own catch him, cutting off the blunted spire beneath*

Hokagetsu: *Pant* How's that *Pant* for thinking like an Earth bender? *Smirk*
    ----

[Shinobi Nui]

*Blade wakes, rubbing his mask*

Blade: Smart ass makuta thinks he knows everything.

*Getting up, he bumps the pan that hit him, and notices a note inside*

Dear Whoever just tried to touch my balls,
    As you have undoubtedly realized, they are booby trapped.
    Anyone other than me will get the same and repeated treatment.
    I have a lot more Pans, too, so don't think you'll avoid that a second time.
    One last thing, that shock was magic, not electricity, so rubber gloves aren't going to help you.
    ~Ynot~
    PS Blade, If you touched my balls, there will be an extra surprise for you if you try again
    Have fun >Smile

Blade: how did he know I would be the one to try?

*Flips paper*

Because I'm smarter than you, Blade

Blade:...No way he could have seen that coming

*Flips it again*

Yes way

Blade: Wait, how is there a different message...Screw it, I'm going for the balls

*Tosses the paper to one of the beds, as it drifts, it flips again*

I do hope this keeps you occupied til I get back
    It was magic, by the way.
    And the net is made of Rubber, so Nyeh!

*Blade goes for the balls again, getting shocked back, hitting his head on the first pan, caught up in a net, conked with a second pan, and the floor opening up to the bay below, filled with metal eating Tarakava*

*Blade sees the note on the bed, which is bolted to the wall*

Blade: I hate you.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Toph: Pretty good. *Stomps forward*

*A fissure cracks through the ground at high speed*

*Before Hokagetsu can avoid, he's stuck in the ground from the waist up*

Toph: By the way, let your guard down and I'll do that kind of thing. Dig yourself out and head down these stairs.

*She stomps again, causing the dirt to move aside and reveal steps*

Toph: I'll go and enjoy my bi-monthly bath. That way, I can cover myself in some new dirt. Find something to eat, take a leak, hurt my students and I'll kill you, have fun, whatever.

*She disappears into another tunnel, leaving Ynot's group*

*A faint rumbling noise can be heard outside*

*However, it soon passes with no issue*

~ ~ ~

*By now, the rider has made it to a frigid river*

*Standing herself upright, she uses a swift movements to craft two large arm-extensions of ice using water pulled from the river*

*Without slowing, Naga plows right into the river and begins swimming across*

*Using her ice constructs to balance, the young woman never tips once*

*Once they reach the steep other side, the ice constructs dissolve back to water and retreat*

*Abruptly, as the young woman sits back down, the riverbed hardens and angles to allow Naga up and over - Once again, the large dog doesn't even need to slow down*

*Back up to the other side, Naga and her rider continue on their way*

*Beneath the arctic morning sun, the young woman's face sets in determination*

*Nearby, some kind of bird gives its first song of the day*

*A tiny, whitefurred, hamster-like creature peeks out from its burrow*

*Screeching, it retreats as Naga's paw crashes to the dirt beside it*

*Continuing on, the young woman keeps her gaze set forward*

*Even though mist obscures her vision, she clearly knows her goal*

???: ...Get ready, Naga. We'll get company soon enough.

Naga: *Snorts, tossing head and going faster*

???: *Grins* It's got me excited, too.

*They continue their journey*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Ynot: That was pathetic.

*Hokagetsu squirms in the crevice*

Hokagetsu: Yeah, and you knew it would be.

Ynot: Always do.

*He sinks in, then surges out*

Ynot: Well, she said to descend, go ahead.

Hokagetsu: Yeah, I heard, I'm not deaf.

*He ventures down the stairs*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:23 pm

*As the group descends, they find themselves in a dimly torchlit passage*

*Far down at the end, the smell of food cooking can be detected*

*However, it is impossible to see all the way down there*

~ ~ ~

*The young woman and her steed have covered an incredible tract of land*

*By now, they're in a brisk, but absent-of-snow plain which extends far forward to a distantly twinkling band of crystal blue ocean waters*

*As they continue to move, the dull sound of grass crackling underfoot can be heard*

*Out from well-camouflaged burrows, men with wide, conical straw hats, steel gasmasks, pleated straw mantles and armor save for their heavy metal boots and gauntlets, and long wooden polearms ended by finely-honed blades surround her*

Warrior 1: One called Korra! Stop or be killed by Patrol Squad Bao-Lei-Pha!

Korra?: *Takes out some kind of hide pouch, making a circular motion at its capped mouth*

*The cap pops out, hanging by a thin cord, as Korra leaps to stand atop Naga*

*Drawing out a mass of water, she rapidly sweeps her right arm down and forward and her left arm up and outward*

*Her Waterbending causes the water to form a high-powered Whip*

*The first lash sends four of the seven soldiers bouncing into the tall grass*

*As two of them try to leap up and stab Korra, Naga spins and tackles them broadside*

Korra: *Using the momentum, brings the Water Whip down on the leader's face*

*His mask is impacted so harshly its affixing straps tear asunder and it goes flying into the dirt*

*With a groan, he crumples to the dirt; blood gushing from his nose*

Korra: *Skillfully guides the water back into its carrying skin before capping it once again*

*Dropping back to Naga's saddle, Korra sighs quietly*

Korra: ...It's like I'm in an oven with this thing on.

*Removing the parka, she pushes off on the stirrups to make room for tying the article around her waist*

*This reveals a pale blue hide vest with a white lining, a muscular, lithe figure, and some kind of armbands with a pattern of triangles; navy blue along the top, white and containing dark gray dots in the centers along the bottom*

Korra: That's better. We'd better get going before anyone can link us to this. Try to twist out your pawprints a little so that they can't tell what they're from, okay Naga?

Naga: *Snorts, matching Korra's orders to the side and lifting that paw for her to see*

Korra: Exactly like that! Good girl! *Scratches the back of her ear*

Naga: *Grumbling happily, picks up into a trot, soon reaching a sprint*

*The ocean is coming up ever nearer*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:24 am

[At the eldritch tea party]

Ferret: *awkwardly pats Chrona's head* Um, hey kid. Yeah, some tea and cookies would be lovely. What do you have?

---

[Blue's House]

*The group finds an insanely detailed huge relief map on a table covered in brightly colored pushpins marking out locations.*

Sirenla: *nervously lurks in the corner*

Stelladi: ...Blue. I thought your dad was a rather old dragon? What's with being the little green-haired dude and the pushpins and all? Compared to other dragons I've met...it doesn't seem very flashy.

Blue: : D Of other dragons you met how many were either relatively young at the time or are still alive today?

Stelladi: ...point.

Sheba: *curiously she pokes at the map and gasps as her finger makes a dent in a hillside* Blue I think I- *as soon as she removes her finger the dent smoothes out* What the...

Blue: Magic. Don't ask about how because I tried getting him to explain it once and was asleep within five minutes. Now these cherry red pushpins with the white stripes should represent Karrasaliss' regular haunts. I suggest we go to....*she closes her eyes and spins around finger landing on one that seems fairly far away* That one.

Stelladi: Good thing you can teleport us.

Blue: ...um. Actually since we've butted heads so many times...she kind of wards against my teleporting now. I can get us fairly close, but we'll have to walk the rest of the way.

Stelladi: ...fun. Just remember not to count on me during the daytime.

Sirenla: I-I thought the thing about vampires and sunlight was a m-myth?

Stelladi: Yeah, started by a stupid human movie and perpetrated by vampires ever since so no one expects anything from us during the day. Really our vamp mojo just gets borked. We're like. All lethargic and slow and if our magic does work it's unpredictable.

Sirenla: Ah. I s-see. *She bluses and buries herself in random book she pulled off the shelves to try and avert the embarassment*

Stelladi: ...wasn't she a vampire hunter for awhile?

Blue: Spliiit personality. I was around her for most of that and trust me. 'Wren' is a totally different person. I think if we nap until afternoon I can teleport us close enough that Stelladi's powers are good by the time we get there. We may as well do it in here. There are bean bag chairs and stuff.

*Blue turns into a bat-winged cat and jumps on top of a bookshelf and curls up halfhazardly before nodding off. Sheba turns into a fluffy white Akita looking dog and curls up on a rug. Sirenla and Stelladi both shrug and crash on bean bag chairs*

--

[It's a Secret To Everybody]

Diru: *is close to passing out but has finally transformed both ways without any help from K'theenya* Th-that one was the hardest yet. Why does this seem to be getting HARDER rather then easier?

K'theenya: Oh, because you're using up more of your power *blatant lies*. I think it's time for a break though. How about dinner and sleep? We can continue working in the morning.

Diru: But...we don't have TIME. My sister-

K'theenya: *gives Diru a dark look* Yes. It would serve your sister very well if we went in unprepared and got you killed and me sealed. Even if we get away they'll tighten up security. We only HAVE one shot. Unless she's actively about to die...everything else can be fixed.

Diru: ...fine. But, I don't have to like it.

K'theenya: No, you certainly do not. Patience is something that comes with age anyway. Trust your teacher.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:37 pm

<the ZFT planet, Blackout's office>

Blackout: lol wut? Our future? I don't even know who you are.

*he walks over to the ??? and yanks off his hood, revealing.....whoever that person is*

Blackout: *splutter*

-----

*Harold and Theodore drag D-Klak out of his chair and towards the chute*

Harold: Alrighty then. You're comin' with us.

*Branar quietly sneaks up on HK-47, plants an EMP grenade on his back, just out of reach, and runs away*

-----

<Ulkesh's shuttle>

Ulkesh: No, but thank you nonetheless. We Makuta do not need to drink. Anyway, who exactly is in charge here? A King or an Empress?

-----

<the SM2 site>

*SM Nyatera is led to a tent where this guy is sitting in a garden chair, sipping tea*

Matthew Ziegler: Who is this?

Rahkshi 1: She came out of the Gate.

Matthew: Kill her.

*the Rahkshi point their staffs at Nyatera*

SMNyatera: Hold on a minute! You mean I came all this way to defect to you people, only to be shot immediately after arriving?

Rahkshi 2: How could a Vassila possibly help us in any way?

SMNyatera: Every time.....

*she grabs the Rahkshi by the arm, and rips it off, then smacks him with it, grabs his staff off the ground and shoots both Rahkshi with it*

-----

OOS: waiting on KoN
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15486

Post by Kon Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:42 pm

<Vassilan>

*The shot hits the ground just behind DUK as he reaches the bottom of the cliff*

*DUK looks behind him and upwards*

DUK: Yet another being who tries to defeat me.

*He fires his weapon at the ledge that DULC is standing on, which then crumbles*

----------------------

<Teruga Prime>

*Yon walks up to the guy*

Yon: I believe you have my mission.

--------------------------
    <Trantoshen's location>

*Trantoshen fumbles through the pin holes in his legs*

Trantoshen: Nope.(avi)
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:23 pm

[Fanrong, Bei Fong School]

Asumaru: Smells delectable

Sasuken: Indeed.

Ynot: Maintain composure. We don't want to seem like barbarians, chasing down the smell of food.

Kurenitsu: 3...2...1...

*Asumaru, Hokagetsu, and Sasuken all run*

Ynot: Not hungry Trixitin?

Trixitin: Yes, but not THAT hungry. I always keep a ration on me so the more...taxing incantations don't leave me drained.

Ynot: Smart, as usual. Kurenitsu?

Kurenitsu: Ravished, I'm just more evolved than the neanderthals below.

*Ynot shakes his head*

Ynot: My family, ladies and gentlemen.
    ----
    [Shinobi Nui]

*A portal opens over one of the beds and drops Xeno down*

Blade: Careful.

*Xeno sees the predicament Blade is in*

Xeno: Oui, went wur Enoot deedn't wantcha, eh?

Blade: Yeah...

Xeno: Yee knew he deedn't wantcha hur, so whah yee cum?

Blade: Tired of blindly following the gas bag.

Xeno: Gus Bug? Don't respect eem mooch, does yee?

Blade: Why should I? he's done nothing but disrespect me from day 1.

Xeno: Soonds leek ya has heestory aye don't know. What be yer story, mate?

Blade: MY story? Ha, been a while since anyone asked for that. My story starts on this island, a peaceful place then. When i was still a Matoran, a rock crash lands in the center of Mt. Heshima. Our leader at the time was less than...competent, so his right hand matoran, Gerson, sends five of us to investigate. Kami and Kaze followed after being told to stay behind with Dawtdawt and Commando. We get there to find a pillar with the sign of the three virtues emblazoned on it. Each of us become Toa, but that's where things get strange.

*Blade shakes his head*

Xeno: 'ow so?

Blade: Well, historically, Toa only show up in times of crises, as they have no purpose during peace times. Coming of Toa usually is a sign of a pending emergency to warrant them. Well, after we transformed, nothing happened. 10 years on this island with no purpose. We started thinking of ourselves as the Toa with no Destiny. Cursed to have the ability to fight for our friends, be ready for anything, but nothing to fight. Then Ynot and his 'Crew' wash up on our shores. Knowing the reputation of the Makuta back in Mata-Nui, we figured that this finally what we had been waiting for. We capture them, but they easily break free and escape into the tunnels under the island. They fall into vats of Energized Protodermis, and the become...

Xeno: Energeezed wut naow?

Blade: Energized Protodermis. You've never heard of it?

Xeno: Wheespahs, noteen fuctuall. Wut EES eet?

Blade: Liquified metal is the best description. Protodermis is literally the life blood of the inhabitatns of Mata Nui. EP has a special energy coursing through it, but what makes it special is what it DOES when it comes in contact with anything living.

Xeno: Oh?

Blade: Yeah, On contact, unless DESTINED otherwise, a single drop can disintegrate anything it touches.

Xeno: Uund eef dey arr desteened?

Blade: Magic. If destined, they will transform, results may very. For instance, the deceased Toa Nuva, used to be the Toa Mata. Then they got submerged into vats of EP, and they were the most powerful Toa in history, and they could share their Kanohi powers with others...

Xeno: Kanohi?

Blade: Wow, Ynot doesn't tell you a lot, does he?

Xeno: Eh, aye mostly eegnore eem

Blade: Cheers to that. Anyway, Kanohi are the masks that the inhabitants of Mata-Nui wear. Each one has an ability; Shielding, invisibility, sonar, et cetera. Toa are the primary users of them, as well as Makuta. Turaga, retired Toa, have diminished ability with them, and Matoran have none. And the Toa Nuva have the ability to SHARE their abilities with others.

Xeno: Wut good does dat doo?

Blade: Well, say one Pikari, the mask of Strength, is not enough to move something, sharing the ability with the rest of the team makes it that much more effective. Or say your friends are all going deep under water, having you all be able to use a Kaukau, mask of Water breathing, can save you from death.

Xeno: Hmm

Blade: Anyway, I'm getting off track. After they emerged, they easily beat us half way to Karzahni..

Xeno:...

Blade: Later! Blackout come and picks up the six of them, and we think we are done with them. Well, a month later, he comes back, declared Makuta of the island, and decided to take up residence here. Always looming, always watching MY island. The island WE were destined to protect. Never once thinking if we Toa have a say in the matter. Any questions?

Xeno: Whuh deed Blackoot peek dem oop?

Blade: Ah, that's right, you probably don't know. Back then, Ynot worked for the Brotherhood of Makuta, of which Blackout was a high ranking member. It wasn't until a millenia or two later that Ynot struck out on his own.

Last edited by Gary Oak on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:25 pm

[With Ynot and co]

Shikhazra: ...man, that display makes me feel glad I don't really have to eat. I can and I often enjoy it but I don't really need to.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:36 pm

*The group finds a huge, hairy, scarred man tending a pot of broiling stew*

*Ignoring them for the moment, he dumps some kind of chopped herbs into the whole concoction*

???: ... *In a surprisingly soft, quiet voice* Don't rush. Stew needs more attention. Please have something over there.

*He indicates with his head a long, broad stone table covered in roasted meat and cakes*

???: *Keeps tending to the stewpot*

~ ~ ~

[ Crona's Ship: ]

Crona: Ah, yes! Of course!

*Zie takes out a large dish with a domed cover*

*Removing the cover, zie reveals over a dozen chocolate chip cookies*

*The simply divine aroma wafts outward from hir location and fills the room*

Crona: They go very well with tea. *Still smiling*

*Something about the room's..."Feng shui" feels...Off*

*The angles of the glass panels are somehow wrong*

*Off to the side, the only door out is a tilted oblong, and seems to possess a single hand carved into the frame - Grasping the stones tightly*

*Somehow, even the plane of the floor seems uncomfortably tilted*

*Increasingly, the room's geometry begins to nip at Ferret's mind with anxiety*

Crona: *Seems unaffected* Please, sit down next to Wuzzlefuzzle! He won't mind! *Gestures to the teddybear*

*For just a moment, out of the corner of Ferret's eye, something seems incredibly extremely wrong with Wuzzlefuzzle's face*

*Yet anytime she should look directly at it, she would see just a fuzzy bear face with button eyes*

*A dull flute's playing emanates from below, then is abruptly cut off*

Crona: *Has already sat down, enjoying a cookie and some tea*

*While the room seems to move, the area outside remains fixed*

*This room is fundamentally wrong*

~ ~ ~

Korra: *Continues to ride northward*

*Soon enough, she reaches a squat stone building with a midnight blue flag on top*

*In a pattern of silvery lines is the symbol of Waterbending, with two four-point stars - One above the other - To its right*

Korra: *Guides Naga towards the building's gate*

*Cautiously, she knocks on the cold metal*

*The hinges begin to groan and scrape...*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:18 pm

[Eldritch Tea Party]

*The Escheresque geometry is starting to give Ferret something of a headache, but otherwise she's not nearly as offput by it all as she really should be. Delicately she nibbles on a cookie and turns to Wuzzlefuzzle.*

Ferret: So, what is Mr. Wuzzlefuzzle really? Or, has he not chosen to make that clear yet?

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:19 pm

*As the three ahead head over to the table, Ynot sits in the corner, Trixitin meditating of to the side, and Kurenitsu saunters over nonchalantly*

Hokagetsu: Grub's good, chef man!

Ynot: H, relax. Be more respectful. I apologize for their abrasive personalities, they are accustomed to be fighting someone at most every hour of the day, or in anticipation of such. Your stew does smell quite delicious, and I do hope to partake in it's enjoyment once it is properly prepared.

----

Blade: You aren't letting me out of this, are you?

Xeno: Nah, too funneh. Beseeds, aye wunt ta see Enoots fass when 'ee sees ya leek dat.

Blade: Wonderful! Even the know nothing apprentice has it out for me.

Xeno: OUI! Now eef ya has beef weet Enoot, dat's noot ma conscurn. Boot don't ye dare eensoolt meh joost cause aye 'ave a seens o' humah.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:46 pm

[ The Eldritch Tea Party: ]

Crona: What do you mean?

*A midnight-black tendril pokes out of the bear's mouth*

Mr. Wuzzlefuzzle: Let me touch your skin. *Tentacle retreats*

Crona: Oh, he does that sometimes! These guys are such a riot! *Giggle*

Mr. Kerscruffle: *Makes high pitched noises like a dolphin*

*The teapot in front of him starts to hiss with steam, clattering as it jumps around on the plate*

Crona: Now, now, if you wanted more tea, you should have just asked.

*Picking up the scalding-hot handle with no issue, zie pours out a cup for him*

Mr. Kerscruffle: *Tilts forward, spearing out with a proboscis to slurp up the tea*

Crona: Oh! I have a short story to show you, if I may. You don't have to look if you don't want to; some people don't quite like this writing style.

*As zie opens a small booklet, it gives a squelching noise and spews out a plume of acrid smoke*

Crona: I was influenced after reading The Raven and works by Sutter Cane.

*Hir eyelids angle slightly, oddly, and hir eyes gain a dull, lifeless look temporarily*

Crona: Do you read the Sutter Cane novels? I quite like them.

Mr. Wuzzlefuzzle: From your veins shall drip my euphoria.

Mr. Kerscruffle: *Is making more high-pitched chatterings*

~ ~ ~

Chef: *Nods* Thank you kindly. *Goes back to stirring*

*No one else seems to be showing up to eat*

*Only Ynot's group are present*

~ ~ ~

Korra: *Leaving Naga outside, heads through the open gate*

*Within is a wide pool of water, over which are four bridges connected to a circular platform above*

Korra: *Walks over to the central platform, staring at the shadowy statue across from her*

*It appears be a handsome, muscular man, garbed in similar clothing as herself and with some kind of sabertoothed animal pelt draped over his head and shoulders*

*From a window above and behind Korra, a shaft of light begins to shine through*

*Outside, the moon and sun are now directly facing each other across opposite horizons*

*The light from the sun does not cause the moon to grow dim; rather, it burns with a white glow that nearly comes to match the other celestial body*

*As it rests upon the mountains, the shaft of light falling from above and behind Korra meets a large, wrought soapstone Waterbending symbol above the statue*

*With a sound like a thousand waves crashing, a thousand stones shattering, a thousand blazes crackling, a thousand twisters rising, the statue's eyes light up and its entire form radiates a pale blue light*

???: I am Avatar Kuruk. Do you require my guidance, Korra?

Korra: Yes...Kuruk, I must know: Is it too late to finish my training and stop the Sundering?

*She idly grips her left arm with her right hand, staring sullenly down into the pool below herself*

Korra: I've spent so much time training...But now...I don't know whether I can find my last teacher before I'll no longer be able to act. I'm not giving up, never. Never...But...

*She sighs angrily, blinking back her stinging eyes and trying not to disturb the water in her frustration*

Korra: ...Sometimes...It feels like way, way too much for just me alone.

???: First of all, you should know very well that you will never be all alone in your quest. Plus, I get a feeling you'll not have to fight physically alone, either. *Speaks reassuringly* It is never too late to do what you must. As I told your predecessor, simply do not make the mistakes I did in my arrogance. Do not hesitate, and do not retreat. Your destiny is yours to shape, but you must do so actively, and you must blaze a trail for the world to move forward in your footsteps.

Korra: ... *Smiles* Thank you, Kuruk. I'm glad I made it just in time for the Great Dawn.

???: I as well. I have a feeling you're going to make both Water Tribes more proud than even you can ever anticipate. *Chuckles* Just remember what I told you last time:

*Just as the moon's beam begins to falter, Korra folds her hands and bows to the statue*

Both Together: "Don't Panic." *The moon's ray fades completely*

*With a flash, the glow leaves the statue*

*After a few moments longer, Korra returns to Naga*

*Pressing her face into the polar bear dog's side and weaving her fingers into her fur, Korra listens to Naga's heartbeat and feels her breathing as it rises and falls*

*Soon, Korra leaps up and hauls herself onto the saddle*

*Cracking the reins, she rides northward again*

*Only now has the sun truly risen*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:55 pm

[with Ynot & co]

Shikhazra: *she absently starts munching on a cupcake with bright yellow frosting* This is pretty good. Did you make it all yourself? It seems like a lot of work for just us.

[Eldritch Tea Party]

Ferret: I'm afraid not. Never heard of him actually...what's he write about? Usually I stick with fantasy or scientific stuff. *she does her best to ignore the crazy plushies, and holds out her hand to take the booklet from Crona*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:08 pm

*As Ynot sits there, HY Speaks up*

HY: This feels like a trap.

Ynot: I felt the same. But if these people waned to do real harm, inviting us into their camp was a horrible idea.

HY: Good, if you're thinking it to, I'm going to go kill that Chef

Ynot: Nope. His stew smells good, wait til it's done cooking.

HY: *Stutter steps, falling on his mental face* Waitwaitwait. You're ONLY problem is the Stew? Not that he's totally innocent? Or that he has done NOTHING to warrant my wrath?

Ynot: No, those bother me. That was the only one that would get you to do that. I do love seeing you fumble around like that. I needed a good laugh. Two people managed to slip into the Cabana in the SAME DAY, wait, three. Two with me there, and one through our barriers. If anyone got their hands on my little treasures there, the plan would be set back millenia, and what ever they did would most certainly cause me a headache.

HY: Yeah, no crap. Getting those four took an eternity. And I STILL haven't collected on that errand you sent me on to GET the blasted 4 Star. Monkey boy would NOT let that one go with out a fight.

Ynot: I offered you a permanent body for payment

HY: And what? Be nowhere around should you get blasted to bits? In case you forgot, even if I'm in another shell, I still go POOF should you die.

Ynot: You saying you LIKE 'saving' me?

HY: Not in a thousand years. I'd rather you drop dead if it meant I didn't as well.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:09 pm

[ Eldritch Tea Party: ]

Crona: *Passes the book over* Oh, he deals with fantasy and science, in a way.

*The book starts to extend little banded tendrils which try to capture Ferret's hands*

Crona: He writes of demons killing each other, of grotesque carnage and utter terror, chaos, of sins becoming tangible, of fear evoking itself as daemonic flesh and blood, of the very facts that have ended numerous planets. In fact, the mass publication of his last novel before Descending caused an entire solar system to disappear into Madness.

*As hir smile widens joyfully, pitch-black tears of clear adoration stream down her cheeks*

Crona: ... *Abruptly wipes face off* Oh, sorry~! Got a little distracted. I also have some paintings just past that door over there.

*The door is slanting in the other direction than it was before*

*Now, Kerscruffle sits on Ferret's other side from Wuzzlefuzzle*

Crona: Ragnarok sent you, didn't he~? He's so silly~

*A muffled cry can be heard from nearby*

Crona: Shoosh. *Kicks under the table*

*The sounds are cut short*

~ ~ ~

[ Bei Fong School, Cafeteria: ]

Chef: Better to have leftovers than empty stomachs. All this was for when the students are on break from evening training later. Help yourselves.

*He tosses in thick slices of what look like extremely well-marbled meat*

*Similar slabs of meat are hung alongside sausages within a mostly-closed smoker*

*The Chef goes right on cooking*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:33 pm