BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Adrastos
Srgt. Master
Kon
Klak
Heat
Zev the Reveler
Yenot
11 posters

BZPB

Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Coins : 9887

BZPB - Page 8 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Srgt. Master Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 pm

*The Shadow disolves under the onslaught, and re-forms a distance away.

There is a small cut that's bleeding some multi-colored goop on one of 'his' arms*

TS: Interesting, it's been so long since anything actually....wounded...me.I guess I'll have to...play...serious then.

*Blots of shadows shoot out, aimed at Jack's wings. Meanwhile the Shadow dissol-ports behind Jack again and unleashes his own flurry of sword strikes, each one with a practical but theatrical flourish*

-in Jade's shield-

US: "Huh...well, a might is always better than a 100% sure then...actually....that gives me an idea..."

*He sits down cross-legged and opens the mysterious book, flipping through pages of arcane and extra-realistic magics, a frown of concentration on his face and occasionally muttering lines from the eldrich letters in the book. The book itself seems to change color and texture and even length randomly as US reads it*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7041

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:10 pm

[ Battle Against The Shadow: ]

Jack: *Extends the tendrils from his sides, whipping the blots out of the air*

*However, he gives a roar that shakes the ground - One of the shadow's slashes has caused a trickle of bright red down his back*

*Teleporting high into the air, he sheathes his sword in his chest and levels his one hand with the Shadow*

*Outward extend a number of crimson tendrils, which multiply and grow in size before crashing down towards the Shadow at maximum velocity*

*He keeps his hand loose as the tendrils begin to close towards their target*

---

[ Inside Jade's Field: ]

Galestorm: *Keeps ahold of the puppet, gazing down at it with an odd look in her eye*

Jade: What are you doing...Sarge?
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:36 pm

-Battle against Jack Noir-

TS:Hmmm, not the talkative type are you? What a shame...hard to find someone to talk to about all these issues poor old me has to deal with...oh well!

*The Shadow raises his own hand and tendrils of darkness shoot out from the surrounding dome and from the his body, however after a moment it is clear that TS can't stop all the tendrils, and is soon hit by one of the tendrils*

-In the bubble-

US: "Not sure, trying to find a way to either seal away that thing or make it stay away from me...I accidentally stole this book from it a long time ago...and I had managed to get away from it for good once by using the puppet while I dampened the aura of this book. However recently I had a mishap and ended up getting chased by it again...This book is technically a nonexistent book on every subject, existent or otherwise...that's how I learned to write formulas that can blow things up if someone who's not expecting it reads it."

*He continues flipping for a few moments, then adds*

US: "this is actually the first time I actually read through everything though..."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:44 pm

[ Jack Noir v. The Shadow: ]

*As the tendril impacts the shadow, a massive health bar of his own appears*

Jack: *Unsheathes his sword, before radiating a massive sphere of green flames around himself*

*He compresses it all into his sword, which turns a pitch black and begins to seethe*

---

[ Inside Jade's Field: ]

Jade: *Jaw falls slightly open, but catches self in time to add an extra seven layers to her field*

Galestorm: *Fiddling around with the puppet* What's the deal, Jade? *Looks up* ...? Is that a...Health bar? What's the maniac doing?

Jade: It's a technique that shouldn't exist...Jack's using the Red Miles to manifest the Shadow's life force as a health bar, and he's using his own huge amounts of energy to bypass the required items needed for the Final Comb Rave...The Strongest Attack...

*The blood rushes from her face, and she braces her barrier just in case*

Jade: ...Sepulchritude.

---

Jack Noir: *Divebombs the Shadow, swinging his blade*

*He aims for the center of the Shadow's enourmous health bar, aiming to cleave it in twain*

*However, this forces him to halt the Red Miles, and as he only has one arm, he has nothing but the tendrils at his sides to block against attacks*

Jack Noir: *Howls in bloodlust, going for the kill*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:06 am

-Battle of Jack Noir vs The Shadow

*The Shadow pauses for a moment, looking up at his health bar and then at Jack's oncoming form*

TS:Cheating now, aren't we? Two can play at that game!

*He re-directs the tendrils and wraps them around his life bar, hiding it under countless levels of solid darkness, Meanwhile The Shadow himself jumps up at Jack, swinging his own blade!*

*The two clash and a massive explosion rocks the dome, the area filling with dust from the shockwave of the collision*

---

*USarge is oblivious to the above, having found the pages he had been looking for he grins and reaches into the ground and begins pulling out another door, this one made of heavy metal and having countless hoops for chains to wrap around it*

US:" Got it, all we need is for Jack to have weakened the Shadow enough for me to defeat it...turns out its not a spell so much as a loophole in a law it seems to have to obey...just need him to drop down to about a quarter health."

---

*As the dust clears, it shows that Jack succeeded in his attack....to a point. While the empowered sword did slice through the armor TS had layered onto it, he lacked enough power to slice the whole way through...instead cutting his entire health vial in half, he merely cut into it. With a sound like cracking glass, half of The Shadow's life vanished.

The scream of agony that tore through everyone's mind following that would not be forgotten for many years...*

Dissipating, TS fell back, holding himself as numerous gashes suddenly appeared. the life vial hovered just below half-full, with a crack where Jack's sword had managed to nick it.*

TS: You will...pay....for that. How dare you defile me like that!

*TS rushed forwards, attacking Jack with a fury of slashes, shadow-bolts, and tendrils.*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:18 am

[ Jack Noir vs. The Shadow: ]

Jack: *Lets the shadow bolts impact with noticeable, but largely inconsequential damage*

*He proceeds to send a slicing, burning green blast through the tendrils, and puts all of his speed and strength into parrying the Shadow's slashes*

*Wings starting to ignite in a fiery green again, he bides his time, taking hits...*

---

[ Inside Jade's Barrier: ]

Jade: *Pants, face flush with exhaustion*

Galestorm: *Gazes over at her* ...Are you going to be okay?

Jade: Yeah...Yeah!! *Puts more energy into the barrier for protection*

Galestorm: *Looks back over at USarge*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:30 am

- JN vs TS battle-

*The Shadow suddenly grows an extra set of arms, intent on not allowing that attack to happen again. He focuses all four arms on attacking Noir, trying to eat away at Jack's health as fast as possible. Two arms swing away with swords while the other Two spam shadow-bolts at Noir point-blank.*

-In the Barrier-

*USarge gets the book ready, and readies his sword. stretches joints cracking from sitting still, its clear he's getting ready to join in on the fight*

US: "This'll be a gamble....but it'll pay off if this works...only have one shot though."

*He puts some of his own energy into the barrier, and starts muttering a chain of spells*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:48 am

[ Jack Noir vs. The Shadow: ]

Jack Noir: *Continues parrying*

*He takes the shadow bolts at point-blank, until a spurt of blood from his right shoulder lands on his chin*

Jack Noir: *Snarls, beginning to crackle*

---

[ Inside Jade's Barrier: ]

Galestorm: What's that madman doing now?

Jade: He's preparing to unlease a scathing conflagration of dark charimsa, razing the area in a blaze of twisted, cruel personal charm.

*She looks over to USarge, smiling softly at him*

Jade: ...Thank you for helping. *Feeds more energy in*

*The barrier grows slightly thicker*

---

*Outside, Jack keeps on auto-parrying*

*He's abruptly surrounded by crackling, fiery green aura*

*With a howl, the area around him erupts into flames*

*These flames rapidly swirl around the Shadow*

*Now, they're closing in...*

Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33914

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:59 pm

(Shinobi-Nui)

*the Idiotas suddenly notice a fleet of boats and airships approaching from the direction of Metru Nui*

*they begin shooting lasers and missiles at the island*

*Blade Dragons and Frost Vultures leave the GB armada, and fly towards the island*

*Orion Pax is standing on the bridge of the lead airship*

Orion Pax: Knights, the battle has begun. We shall crush them. TPK will be pleased.

-----

(Chocoman's base)

Chocoman: I agree.

*the base enters the planet's atmosphere*

-----

(Malchior IV, military base)

*Aster coughs*

Aster: Well, David Robert Jones often spoke of something called 'the Reckoning'. He said it would be a great war and that ZFT's mission was to prepare for it. He never said who would fight that war, but given this it's possible Klak will play a part.

-----

(Malchior IV, Bat-Cave)

*Shadow Blade discovers a box full of MIRV grenades*

SB: These should work pretty well.

-----

(Harbinger crash site)

Abeloth: Illogical behaviour.....

*Abeloth shoots a laser blast in the direction of the last fallen Rahkshi*

*there is a cry, and then silence*

*no more Rahkshi are being attacked*

*he walks over to the corpse, and finds it is a Vrai wearing an outfit that makes him look like a Spy from TF2*

*Abeloth prepapres to turn around when suddenly, the Spy gets up and leaps at Abeloth, slicing at his head*

*he stabs the not-so-dead Spy in the chest with a small blade, then presses a button*

*the blade electrifies the Spy, killing him for good this time*

Abeloth: *through radio* Abeloth to Airachnid, come in. Enemy terminated. Repeat, enemy terminated.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9891

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Ynot: Ha! That didn't take long. Hope he has fun.

Blade: Mata Nui help us...Shaern, Kami, get some heat in the air, we got an Island to defend!

*Shaern bolts to the beach with two fireballs at the ready, lobbing them at the Furthest aircraft, setting it ablaze, Kami attempts to replicate this, but can't get quite as far, hitting the closest boat*

Blade: Okay...Keep up the flame fest, Kaze, help Kami with some wind to carry his flames a bit farther. Sreda, see if you can gravitize some of the vessels together. Vultran...Tell me you've been working on some kind of security system!

Vultran: I have.

Blade: ....AND!?!?

Vultran: I call it 'Sit on my rump and let Ynot do all the work'

Blade: Oh, really, that is ingenious, if ONLY I had thought of that! It's OUR job to fend off intruders, get to work!

*Sreda pulls down one of the Aircraft on a boat or two below*

Blade: Sonia, scramble all communication between them, I want them deaf!

*Blade wades out into the water and sends electrical pulses towards the ships*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16012

Post by Klak Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:11 pm

*Coro and co. land in the wasteland*

*they see the countless dead Vrai everywhere*

Coro: "All gone...This was merciless."

*the remaining Vrai migrators are in areas that the ship cannot detect*

Coro: "We must find survivors."

---

Rainn: "You're...hiding something, aren't you? He plays a part in the Reckoning. What part? Where can I contact David Robert Jones?"

---

Rahn: "Excellent, boy-wonder. *turns to F-Blackout* Anything else?"

---

*Airachnid burrows from right under the spy, eviscerating his corpse*

Airachnid: "I was right there and you took him. We could have interrogated the man."

---

*Abneris 'accidentally' burns the paper SMN gives him*

Abneris: "Oh, I do believe it is on fire."

---

DK: "Hope this arc doesn't get shipped on a bus."
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:36 pm

-Orbit over Neo'Ztraa-

*The Leviathan completes its drone recovery, and promptly activates its jump drive, heading to the location the Jump point lead to*

*Osseron scanned the area, looking at the destination system while he a

-JN vs TS battle-

*The Shadow spins, collecting shadows into a spear-like armor around itself, and flies out of the flames, however. As the Shadow collects himself close to the barrier US, Jade and Galestorm are hiding behind, the life vial shows that it is at just above 25% health.

All around them cracks are heard as the dome the shadow created crumbled and fell, dissipating away into nothingness.*

-In the barrier-

*USarge finishes the chain of spells, and his form becomes somewhat blurry and distorted, he looks down to Galestorm and picks up the puppet*

US:" I'm gonna need this for a second. Now's my chance! *Looking to Jade* Can you try to hold off Jack while I finish him off?"

*Not waiting for a response, USarge re-activates the puppet, making it take hold of the door, as USarge readies his Spellweaver's blade and warps himself and the puppet out of the barrier and into the battle.

US appears next to the Shadow and swings downwards, empowering the Spellweaver's Blade with his own energy to make a shockwave at point-blank range. The combination of the blur illusion, combined with the sudden attack, allowed USarge to land the hit, pushing the shadow back just a step and lowering the health vial just an inch.

After the initial shock, TS growls in frustration before starting a flurry of attacks at USarge, forcing the User onto the defensive despite the blurring effect making him extremely hard to aim for.

The puppet meanwhile had been busy planting down 13 copies of the door in a small ring around the duo, before flashing directly behind the Shadow and slamming the open doorway on top of him, forcing him through the doorway.

In that moment USarge positioned himself in the middle of the ring, facing one of the doors the puppet had planted with his puppet behind him.

A split second later the door Usarge was facing opened, and the shadow flew out. USarge took a swing at the surprised being before having the puppet 'catch' it with the open doorway.

Another door opened, and USarge turned to face it, already swinging as the Shadow once again flew out at a different angle. The weakened Shadow swinging into air as USarge cut a slice out of its body. Once again the puppet 'caught' him with the door, and a diffrent door swung open.

The process continues as USarge continuously bombards the Shadow with sword strikes, the constant changing of orientation keeping the Shadow from recovering his wits fast enough to send more than the occasional wild swing as he repeatedly fell through the setup USarge had made.

The health vial keeps lowering bit by bit with each blow, slowly but surely crawling towards the 25% mark.*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:48 pm

(BZP Planet)

*the Architect is seen throwing some nutmeg into a bowl containing.....text?*

-----

(Battle of Shinobi-Nui)

*the electrical pulses are blocked by a strange shield*

*a Frost Vulture swoops down, grabs Blade, and flies off*

*two more Vultures attack Sonia and Kami, breathing ice at them*

*the barrage of missiles and lasers continues*

*suddenly, holes appear in the ground, and Toa-sized green spiders crawl out*

*the Acid Tunnellers begin spitting acid at the Idiotas*

-----

(Malchior IV, military base)

Aster: I have told you all I know. Jones is secretive. I don't think he's even told Blackout half of what he knows. But I have an idea of where he might be.

-----

(Malchior IV, Bat-Cave)

F-Blackout: Yes. If you ever decline to kill one of our enemies when you have the chance again, I shall tear you limb from limb. Understood?

-----

(Chocoman's base)

*Chocoman gets out, followed by several robots which stop working the moment they get out of the base*

Chocoman: Dammit!

-----

(Harbinger crash site)

Abeloth: If these people truly care about stopping us, which I must assume they do, they shall soon return. You shall have plenty of opportunities to interrogate people later.

*he turns to the wreck*

Abeloth: We should stop looking for survivors and enter the wreck. It is unlikely we shall find any, and we are far too vulnerable out here in the open.

-----

(Demon's Run)

*SMN gives Abneris a new note*

SMN: See that dotted line? On it, you shall write your name, that being Abneris. Yes, Abneris, I want you to write the word 'Abneris'. When writing, you will ignore everything I said other than the word 'Abneris'. You will write 'Abneris'. No more, no less. Have I made myself clear, or shall I let the Invisory people have fun?

-----
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:41 pm

*Ynot sits and watches as Blade is carried off by the Vulture, cackling to himself, then talks to Blade telepathically*

Ynot: Come on, Toa, The Hagah did better than this. The Metru could fend off stampedes in their brief life as Toa. You have had millenia and the best thing you can say your team has done is 'Accidently beat a team of Makuta for 5 minutes'. Are you going to go down in history as the only Toa team that COULDN'T stop your home from being destroyed?

Blade: Shut it Makuta!

*Blade draws forth his Master Sword and stabs the Vulture, which drops him into Mt. Heshima, causing it to erupt*

Ynot: Wonderful, he's a martyr. Engage Plasma shields.

*The Cabana is wrapped in a pulsing plasma shield that diverts the flow away from it*

Shaern: The Matoran!

*The Village is prevented from being turned to ash as well*

Shaern: Okay... Guess metal face is watching out for us.

*Shaern Fries the Vultures pestering Sonia and Kami*

Shaern: Blade is down, get aloft to avoid the Lava flow. Vultran, let Bay 3 out.

*Sonia lifts herself up with Sonic Vibrations, Shaern and Kami propel themselves skyward on jets of flame, Kaze rides the wind up, Sreda decreases his personal Gravityso he levitates in the air in formation with the others while Vultran runs to the Ironclad just before the Lava gets there*

Shaern: Come on Magneto, tell me you prepped your Amazo-ship for Lava...

*A Plasma field generates around the Ironclad, repelling the Lava from it as it takes to the sky above the incoming Ships and boats and Rahi*

Shaern: NOW!

*The Ironclad drops it's Plasma field just long enough for a large container to drop on those below, crashing into the water, but sticking out even after submerged*

Vultran: Bay 3 deployed, Vocal Command Devastation

Ironclad: Command Recognized, Opening Bay 3 Sky Hatch

*The top of Bay 3 creaks open and the foul smell of Wet animals wreaks across the area as several massive roars shake the water around*

Ironclad: Opening Cages

*There is the sound of several locks clicking open*

Ynot: Oh no....

*He runs outside*

Ynot: Get in here NOW!

Shaern: What?

Ynot: ALL OF YOU, IN THE CABANA NOW!

*Out of bay 3 flies Zahgargaks, Tahtoraks, Kanohi Dragons, Kardas Dragons, Rahi Nui, and Más Pequeños*

Shaern: Oh...Right...EVERYONE IN!

*The Idiotas fly over to the Cabana as a small opening up tops allows entrance before sealing back up*

*The Rahi begin attacking those in the immediate area*

-----

[Meanwhile in Atlantis]

*Aquaman and his wife are chained and hanging upside down*

Aquaman: Meera, how many times do I have to tell you that the Joker is NOT a friend?

Joker: One more than it will take to stop me, of course, Fish Face!

*Joker leaps up to the pair and smacks them with a fish*

Joker: now I'm going to take my Joker Fish Gag to the next level and make ALL THE FISH IN THE SEA BEAR MY VISAGE!

???: I don't think so, Joker.

Joker: Ah, Batbreath here to save the day?

*Joker is hit by a very large, very green transparent fist*

John Stuart: Not Exactly
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:43 pm

*User: MakutaKlak leans over, and looks at the Architect*

MK: Nutmeg is not something you want to hide text with.

---

*Rainn nods*

Rainn: "And where is that? I can work with an idea."

---

*Rahn smugly smiles at F-Blackout*

Rahn: "Looking forward to it. Give my regards to F-Klak while you're in the future, eh?"

---

Coro: "Must be the radioactivity. I will try to fix them. *he walks over to the droids, and shocks them*"

---

*Airachnid nods*

*she walks calmly to the wreckage*

---

*Abneris looks at her peculiarly, then nods*

*he writes on the paper*

---

*Figlio walks to Turel*

Figlio: "Everything in order?"

---

*Jortenn, Jinx, and Peter have taken a transport back to the hospital where Nadle is*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:55 pm

[ Battle v. The Shadow: ]

Jack: *Abruptly appears behind Sarge, sword raised above head*

BAP.

*This is just in time for a rolled-up newspaper to knock him about the head*

Jade: *Waylays him* Bad Bec!! Bad bad bad!!

Galestorm: ...Ah. Paperkind.

---

[ Accelerate ]

*The setting is a planet of lava seas*

*All around, enormous conglomerations of metal rise up, furiously spinning with gears*

*Several off-yellow and orange Imps are trying to chase a running figure - Dressed in a white tuxedo with a broken record design over the left breastpocket and sleek, round shades*

*For a brief instant, a cape of crimson and some kind of gear design can be seen, before he disappears with two flickers to the side*

*Two flickering red clones of himself - Garbed in tight-hooded red robes - Appear above the Imps, before lunging past and slashing with some kind of broken knightsword*

*As they recombine into one, each of the imps shatter into grist; the figure splits into three afterimages, which gather the grist and recombine in an instant*

*A massive Giclops of bright red tries to grab him, before finding itself rewinding to the point it first noticed him*

*This is just in time for it to find him slashing down towards its single eye*

*Splitting into afterimages, he collects all of the grist before it even hits the ground*

???: Here's a hint - Do not. ****. With a Strider. Peace.

*He disappears in a flicker of red energy*

~ ~ ~

[ ???, Desert Oasis: ]

*In her Hive, Kanaya is sewing some kind of dress*

*She's now wearing a pink dress with a flower print, in all resembling a kimono*

*Most of her kind spent their entire existence at the very bottom of the Give-A-Shitometer about fashion*

*Incidentally, most of their kind didn't have to see their drab, heinous outfits in the sunlight*

*Satisfied with her work for now, she heads over to her computer and looks for someone to contact*

*Finding an open chatroom, she logs herself in - And is almost immediately messaged*

---

timaeusTestified began pestering grimAuxillatrix

TT: Well, well. This is a surprise.
    TT: I never would have expected to come across someone here.
    TT: I almost forgot that I had this chumhandle after it all started.

GA: Pardon Me, But
    GA: I Am Feeling Rather Confused
    GA: As To What Specifically Brought You To Messaging Me
    GA: I Feel As If Something Is Familiar About You, However

TT: I can assure you that there's a good reason for that.
    GA: Would It Be A Foregone Conclusion To Assume
    GA: That You Do Not Feel Inclined To Enlighten Me?

TT: Sadly, it's not my place to give you the details.
    TT: Especially when I'm barely muddling through on my end, compared to your merry band of extraterrestrial meddlers.
    TT: I believe you're the one called "Fussyfangs?"

GA: Perhaps I Should Iterate This Clearly
    GA: And Without Any Possible Chance That You Could Misinterpret My Stance
    GA: For The Sake Of Clarity And Cohesion:
    GA: If You Don't Stop Dicking About With Whatever Control You Have
    GA: I Will Make You Pay

TT: GA, I'm no more in control than you are.
    TT: However, if it helps put your mind at ease, then I can be the one pulling the strings.
    TT: I'll just need a little bit of help.

GA: Please, Do Get To The Point Soon
    GA: I Was In The Middle Of My Sewing

TT: Straight to the point, then.
    TT: We're in a parallel Session that is likely doomed to failure.
    TT: My friend and a contact of hers managed to hack us an entryway into your Session,
    TT: And I need you to be my server player.

GA: ...
    TT: Problem?
    GA: Grab Your Game Disc And Gird Your Loins
    GA: We're Doing This

TT: Inserting game disc as we speak.
    GA: I Assume That The Rest Of Your Group Is Entering As We Speak?
    TT: For once, predestination is running like clockwork.
    GA: ...Would You Happen To Be A Hero Of Time Or Light?
    TT: I've gathered that I'm the Prince of Heart.
    GA: Curiouser And Curiouser
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:31 pm

-USarge vs. The Shadow-

*Dodging around Jack and Jade, USarge swings his blade for the final time, forcefully hitting the Shadow just as he flew out of the door. The health vial of the Shadow flashed as it hit the 25% mark, at User Sarge compacted all the doors into one entity again and flung him a fair distance away.

The Shadow rolled a few times along the ground before coming to stop, where he looked up to see USarge holding out the book, which he held open to the page he had found. While most people of this plane couldn't read what had been written there, both the User and the Shadow knew what had been written there.

-|==> I've once again beaten these lower-dimension trash, it has become quite boring to play around with them. They tried swarming me with an 'army', but what use are thier petty blades and arrows against my superior strength. agility, and grace? The Grand Seers continue to pester me about their 'Formal Vow.' They have begun threatening to not allow me to continue descending to the lower dimensions if I continue to ignore them. I'll think of something, but it has to be something that will never happen.

-|==>I've decided to seal the formal vow with the Grand Seers so they leave me alone. It goes as follows: "Let the third-dimension being that wounds me enough to throw me down upon the ground become my Lord, and I his Vassal, for the duration of the Lord's life." It shall be easy to avoid, seeing as no third dimension being has yet to even scratch my armor. Obviously I didn't tell them that little detail. Even if I do lose the odds are that the 'Lord' would die from my wounds within the day, so all is not bad.

-|==> I believe there is a thief that has infiltrated my fortress-den. I can see the dirt of their lower-dimensional existence has left upon my artifact vualts, as well as missing pages of works from the drawing baords. I shall hunt it down and kill it. in fact, I do think it has appeared again. I shall return with news of the dead theif soon enough.

The Shadow stared at the pages where he had written down the vow, realizing just what had happened. Glowering at USarge, he tried to stand up, only to fall back to his knee from his wounds.*

TS:" *cough* So this is it then...Stuck as a slave to a third dimension meat-sack? Stupid *cough* Seers and their...vows."

*USarge simply nodded, and offered the book back to The Shadow*

US:"I guess as a servant, not a slave...Here. I guess this belongs to you, seeing you chased me for a few centuries after it. I guess your stuck here till I'm dead right?"

*After a nod from TS, USarge added*

"Then feel free to stay in one of the doors. Might as well make yourself comfortable while you recover."

*Getting the puppet to bring over the door, USarge helped the defeated Shadow through and helping him set up a room before exiting.

He looks to Jade and does a double-take when he notices just how Jade kept Jack from running him through.*

US: "No way...Paperkind?!" *proceed to crack up laughing*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:26 pm

[ A Silver Machine: ]

*User Zev, Max, and Albireo stand within a silvery compartment*

Max: ...Hmmm...Hm-hm hm-hm-hm hm hmmmm...

UZev: Hmmmmmm...Hm-hmm-hmm hm-hm hm hmmmmm...

Max: ...Wanna fly...Sideways through time...

UZev: See yourself going by...The other side of the sky...

Max: It's antiseptically clean...

UZev: ...You gotta know what I mean!

*They continue singing quietly to themselves*

Albireo: *Stands ramrod straight*

*He never once speaks*

---

[ Hours In The Past, But Not Many: ]

*The setting is Navel of Lake, once again*

*With a sound like bubblegum popping, the Absolution appears in the sky*

*It's immediately buffeted by dark cyclones on all sides*

Max: Is this the Windy Thing!!?

UZev: What do you think? *Digs fingers into Captain's chair*

*A magenta glow spreads across the ship's surface, and it begins to right itself*

UZev: *Eyes are beginning to blaze with the same light*

*Outside, a figure becomes visible, levitating in the center of the storm*

Albireo: ... *Eyes blank, lifeless, gestures towards the ship*

*A particularly vicious cyclone begins to drill into the ship's outer surface*

*However, an almost splash-like pulse of pink energy cancels it out*

*In the next instant, User Zev is outside of the ship and levitating closer*

Yamma: *Facepalm 2x Combo* What in the hell is he doing!!?

User Zev: *Raises hands, forming a flexing, liquid bubble of magenta energy around self*

*Any cyclones that attempt to strike it rebound off and violently disperse themselves*

*The bubble begins to contract, before popping abruptly and launching UZev out*

*He ends his short flight by grabbing Albireo's head and smacking their foreheads together*

Albireo: ...? *Grabs UZev by the long hood, starting to tilt in the air*

User Zev: You cool now, Lanista of Breath? You understand what you're meant to do?

Albireo: ...It appears that my troubleshooting duties just vastly increased in scale.

User Zev: You're rooting a virus out of the Universe itself.

Albireo: Get us in that ship. We're going.

*They teleport back in instantly*

---

[ Hours From Then, Minutes Before Now: ]

*Zev, Max, and Albireo have just entered an egg-shaped silver pod*

Zev: Access Dimensional Coordinates: Alpha, Alpha, Phi, Delta, Phi, Zeta.

Max: Enter Wavelength Type: 33. Code: "I will be blamed for nothing."

*The machine whirrs, and begins to move*

---

*And thus, here they are*

~ ~ ~

[ Fields Outside Jade's House: ]

Jack: *Snarls, raising his blade*

Jade: *Brandishes newspaper* Don't even try it!!

Jack: *Snarls impotently, before teleporting away*

Jade: *Smiles to USarge* Ready to Alchemize that sword??

Galestorm: *Rises up, brushing knees off*

~ ~ ~

[ ???, Desert Oasis, Kanaya's Hive: ]

Kanaya: *Still on the chatroom*

---

TT: So what should I expect from my new accomodations?
    GA: To Be Honest, I'm Not Entirely Sure
    GA: I've Pinpointed A Location Where You Will Not Encounter The Typical Enemies
    GA: But I Cannot Guarantee That You Will Go Unassailed
    GA: I Trust You Will Contact Me With An Update?

TT: But of course.
    TT: I trust you're not sending me into the lion's den?

GA: Do Not Worry
    GA: Now, I'm Afraid We Shall Be Instantly Disconnected Once You Enter
    GA: And I Have No Idea As To Whom Your Fellow Players Are Working With

TT: I have faith that they'll come through just fine.
    TT: Well, time to see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

timaeusTestified
    has ceased pestering grimAuxillatrix

---

[ Ocean off the Coast of Miami: ]

*There is a crackling, snapping blaze of orange light that can be seen clear from the city*

*Then, in the middle of the ocean, there appears some kind of apartment - Supported by iron struts that extend deep into the sea*

*A young man with spiked hair and outrageously cool shades gazes out his window*

*However, he walks deeper into the room and away from the window*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:10 am

-Fields near Jade's house-

*USarge dusts himself off after rolling in the ground laughing at Jack.*

US: "heheheh.....oh yeah! we have enough grist now right? Lets do this!"

*He pulls out a new door from within the puppet and opens it, revealing the interior of Jade's room as seen from the wardrobe's perspective.

He and the puppet make an "after you" gesture, grinning with his real face after quite the long time.*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:02 am

[ Jade's Room: ]

*After everyone's back inside, Jade heads to the Alchemizer*

*It's still left exactly as it was before - Hologram and Grist Cost still up*

Jade: Here we go!! *Goes ahead and activates the machine, Alchemizing the sword*

*A Nagrarok Has Been Created*

Jade: *Hands the sword over to USarge* Wanna Alchemize something for Bookkind? Or maybe some kind of portable computer??

Galestorm: *Sits on Jade's bed, looking through her own Sylladex*

~ ~ ~

[ ???, Lava Planet: ]

*The tuxedo-wearing young man from before sits on an iron girder*

*Arms rested on his knees, he gazes into his dimly-glowing shades*

*He seems to be waiting for something, when they suddenly give a ding!*

---

gallowsCalibrator began trolling turntechGodhead

GC: HOWS 1T H4NG1N COOL K1D?
    GC: H4V3 YOU ST1LL B33N L3V3L-GR1ND1NG 4ND COLL3CT1NG GR1ST
    GC: L1K3 HOW YOUV3 DON3 3V3R S1NC3 YOUR S3SS1ON W3NT K4PUT?

TG: you got that right, girl
    TG: im like all up in these monsters grills, laying down the smack of the century
    TG: they ask, and they receive the knights fury
    TG: but enough about how awesome i am
    TG: how are you?

GC: OH YOU KNOW
    GC: F1N4GL1NG, SH3N4N1G4NS, TH3 USU4L F4R3
    GC: 1T S33MS TH4T J4CK NO1R H4SNT B33N V3RY 4CT1V3
    GC: W3R3 4LL TH4NKFUL FOR TH4T

TG: **** i know i am
    TG: not having to deal with that psycho devilbeast is fine by me
    TG: so, got any plans you need me to help out with, terezi?

GC: 4S 4 M4TT3R OF F4CT, Y3S
    GC: 1M GO1NG TO N33D 4 LOT OF GR1ST
    GC: 4BOUT DOUBL3 MY L4ST R3QU3ST

TG: jesus.
    TG: any particular plans for all that loot little miss troll of the year
    TG: or am i to go along without any knowledge of the greater purpose
    TG: like we usually operate?

GC: 1M H4PPY TO T3LL YOU
    GC: 1VE FOUND 4 WOND3RFUL N3W C4N3K1ND W34PON
    GC: 4ND 1M 1TCH1NG TO 4LCH3M1ZE 1T
    GC: OH 4ND B3FOR3 1 FORG3T TO 4SK
    GC: HOWS LOH4C DO1NG?

TG: the situation right here is cool
    TG: despite being the hottest rock around
    TG: the land of heat and clockwork's underlings aren't too tough in this session
    TG: and seeing as how jade has our sessions planets and therefore denizens
    TG: ive been thinking about taking on this planets denizen
    TG: would you be down with helping me out?

GC: D4V3
    GC: OOOOOH D4V3

TG: yeah?
    TG: you okay terezi?

GC: 1S TH1S YOU?
    GC: COM3 ON 4DM1T 1T D4V3 TH1S 1S TOT4LLY YOU YOUNG3R

TG: terezi
    TG: the shittiness of this surpasses most of what you show me
    TG: i think youre getting rusty
    TG: now back to business:
    TG: helping me take out this planets denizen
    TG: you in?

GC: 1T WOULD B3 4N HONOR
    GC: >: ]

TG: cool deal
    TG: ill be at our usual meeting spot
    TG: same time, same place

GC: S33 YOU TH3R3!!!

gallowsCalibrator
    ceased trolling turntechGodhead

---

Dave: *Rises to his feet, balancing on the girder*

*He then disappears with a flicker of red, and re-emerges four minutes, thirteen seconds in the future from then, on a platform not too far away from his position*

*Standing there before him is a female of Vriska and Sollux's species, with narrow, conical, semi-upright horns, thin black lips pulled back over a manic, sharptoothed grin, and elliptical red shades covering her eyes; she wears a black t-shirt with the sign for Libra on the chest in teal and simple gray jeans, while carrying a white and red sight-cane topped by a dragon head*

Dave: Yo, Terezi. You ready to get this show on the road?

Terezi: YOU KNOW 1T, COOL K1D.

*They begin walking along the platform, soon crossing a bridge onto another*

*There, they're accosted by a large number of off-orange Imps with bird beaks and swords through their chests, as well as off-yellow Imps with swords through their chests and wings, both types dressed as jesters*

[7x Amber Imps Have Appeared]

[9x Sulfur Imps Have Appeared]

*Meanwhile, a number of huge, burly, off-yellow creature with wings, swords through their chests, and jesters' garb descend from above, carrying girders as weapons*

[5x Sulfur Ogres Have Appeared]

*Immediately, Dave flickers over to the Ogres, cutting three of them down instantly*

*The BuildGrist, Sulfur, and Amber Grist they drop is picked up by his leaping afterimages, before he lights into the other two Ogres*

*As the Imps try to circle around to get a better angle of attack on Dave, a shadow falls upon them from behind*

*W4LLOP.*

*Struck over the backs of the heads, the four Imps shatter into Grist which Terezi collects*

*The lopsided battle continues*

~ ~ ~

[ ???, Desert Oasis, Kanaya's Hive: ]

*After putting some embroidery on the dress, Kanaya has returned to her computer*

*She's clearly beginning to show some signs of worry, when her computer gives a ding!*

*Quickly, she pulls up a window to the side showing the young man from before - Spiked animesque hair, pointy shades and all - Sitting at a laptop in a messy room*

*Her attention is drawn to the chatroom which is still open*

---

timaeusTestified began pestering grimAuxillatrix

TT: I hope you're still there, GA.
    TT: Considering that I'm both alive and unmolested by monsters, I consider this one hell of a great deal you managed to pull off.
    TT: Now I just need you to make some extra additions, if that's fine.
    TT: Hello? You there?

GA: Yes, I Am Here, TT
    GA: I Was Merely Enjoying The Brief Respite From Worry
    GA: For Now I Do Believe Comes The Hard Part

TT: I'm just going to make a stab in the dark:
    TT: There's a good chance that monsters will appear here anyway, isn't there?

GA: Unfortunately It Is So
    GA: Im Not Sure What Obstacles Will Reveal Themselves
    GA: So I Am Working On Deploying The Alchemiter And Other Devices As We Speak
    GA: I Shall Place Them On Your Roof, Where There Is Most Room
    GA: Please Do Not Move Until I Can Contact You Again, TT

TT: Thanks - you're a life saver.
    TT: And I'll just chill in here until you give me the go ahead.
    TT: Well, I'm gonna see what I need to store in my Sylladex.

GA: I See
    GA: Just Out Of Curiosity
    GA: How Does Your Particular Sylladex Work?

TT: It's a bit complicated, but here goes:
    TT: It uses what's called a Tech-Hop Fetch Modus. The cards are sorted into horizontal "Shade" rows and vertical "Groove" columns.
    TT: Items under the same Shade have to match a theme, while items under the same Groove have to rhyme in some way.
    TT: It was tricky as all hell to get the hang of, but it comes in very handy in rap battles.

GA: I See
    GA: One Human My Allies And I Work With Is Quite Enamored With "Rap"
    GA: My Kind Knows Of A Similar Artform Known As "Slam Poetry"
    GA: It Is
    GA: Or Rather Was
    GA: A Favorite Of The Aristocracy

TT: I'm beginning to really like the sound of your culture.
    GA: Some Things Are Best Appreciated From Afar
    GA: Im Sure You Can Concur, TT?

TT: I hear you.

TT: By the way - since it seems we'll be working together a lot, now,
    TT: My name's Dirk.

GA: Oh
    GA: My Name Is Kanaya

TT: Kanaya, huh?
    TT: Beautiful name.

timaeusTestified
    has ceased pestering grimAuxillatrix
    GA: Thank You
    GA: Drat

---

[ Off the Coast of Miami, Dirk's Room: ]

*Scattered all about are machine parts and puppets of various kinds*

*Up on the wall is a wide-screen television of a kind, presently cycling through various images of horses and...Other things we don't need to talk about*

*It can now be seen that the lad with the ridiculously rad shades - Confirmed to be "Dirk" - Also wears a white t-shirt with an orange ballcap on the chest*

Dirk: *Notices a tall, clunky robot with a backwards-turned ballcap on its head and eyes that resemble records* Sorry, Squarewave. Not the time for a rap battle.

*He instead takes out a Sylladex - Its cards black with gray stripes down the sides and orange stripes along the top and bottom edges - And lets them arrange themselves into a sort of grid as he looks them over*

*Within are contained various puppets and dolls, bottles of various types of orange soda, and even miscellaneous objects from a black ballcap to a grenade to a santa figurine*

*After reviewing it, he looks around for anything that he might need*

*He goes past a katana hung on the wall and a robotic arm, before settling on an ugly-looking puppet*

*Captchaloguing the puppet, he saves it as "Hella Jeff Plush" under the Puppets Shade, right above a bottle of Orange Crush*

Dirk: *Tucks the deck away and moves to look out the window, arms crossed impassively*

Squarewave: *Stays off to the side, occasionally jittering in place*

Dirk: *Stares out the window blankly for several minutes*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:20 pm

<Battle of Shinobi-Nui>

*many of the attacking Rahi are killed, though the others strike back*

Random Knight: We need Big Buddha, now!

*the lead airship hovers above the island, and Orion Pax jumps out*

Orion Pax: To infinity.....AND BEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOND!

*he shoots repeated blasts of ice and light at a Tahtorak, then opens a portal, goes through it, and ends up on the roof of the Cabana*

Orion Pax: You can run, my dears, but you cannot hide.....

*he pulls out his sword, and begins to slash at the roof*

-----

<Malchior IV, military base>

Aster: It's a planet called Earth. He usually hangs around a city called Boston. I assume you want to go there?

-----

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

*the F-Blackout hologram disappears*

SB: Alrighty then! Let's go!

*he runs to the Bat-Mobile*

-----

<Harbinger crash site>

*Abeloth and the Rahkshi enter the wreck, and look around*

*the floor is littered with bodies*

*some crew members obviously died in the crash, but others appear to have been shot or stabbed*

Abeloth: *in C-3PO voice* Oh my.

-----

<Mordor>

Turel: Yes, Generalissimo. There was a tracking device, but I deactivated it. Shall we go now?

-----
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:54 pm

[Battle of Shinobi Nui]

*Orion Pax is met with an electric surge when he stabs the roof, Sasuken Pulling him in*

Ynot: And now, Commander, you have just entered into enemy territory with no hope of rescue. I may not have like Blade to much, but he was an ally.

*It is at this moment Pax realizes that each of the Anima and Idiotas are perched on beds, none touching the floor*

Ynot: I do hope Mr. Jones pays you well.

*Ynot waves his hand and the floor splits open revealing the Metal eating Tarakava are still hungry*

Ynot: You will surrender, or be eaten, simple as that.

*Ynot looks to Trixitin, who throws a switch next to his perch*

Ynot: And with that, all portals are being jammed along with communications. Your call, mate.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:30 am

*Rainn nods*

Rainn: "If only I had my Red Sox cap. We'll take a shuttle, it will attract less attention. Unless you want to do it tomorrow?"

---

*Rahn runs to the Bat-Mobile, and sits in it*

Rahn: "Wait. I left something in the microwave."

---

*Airachnid squints her eyes at the corpses*

Airachind: "Hmm. Sloppy. Whoever did this wanted to clean up loose ends. It's possible that there is nothing left on this ship. Unless the attackers were too dumb."

---

*Figlio nods*

Figlio: "Yes, Turel. I want to reach Ailyb-Gypte in a couple of days."

*he gets in the newfound ship, throws a couple of coins at the Jawas, and (assuming that Praepositus has gotten on), he rockets away from Mordor, jumping to light speed*

---

*Abneris gives SMN the newly signed paper that says 'the word Abneris'*

---

*Nadle wakes up to find Jortenn, Peter, and Jinx near his bed. They are saddened*

Jortenn: *surprised* "You're awake!"

Nadle: "Y-yes...I was...attacked..."

Peter: "What?"

Nadle: "Two attempts on my life. One..by a man named Rahn with a comrade who has not been born yet...and the other....from The Fallen."

*Jortenn's eyes widen*

Jortenn: "The Fallen? I have heard of him. I thought he was dead!"

Jinx: "And I thought Rahn was dead!"

Peter: "Caiaphus, Rahn...DOESN'T ANYONE STAY DEAD? Wait, who are those guys, anyways?"

Nadle: "The Fallen is one of the Thirteen Original Primes. I....was a member of them...and then my body was transferred to a Makuta's. I was one of the first Primes, and one of the first Makuta."

Jinx: "You've been first in a lot of things."

Nadle: "Save for a Makuta of Light. At first, I was a good Prime, but still with an heart that lusted after evil. My Makuta part only furthered this. I was still able to retain nobility, but sometimes the temptation was too great. I was Caiaphus's apprentice, and Klak's ally before I finally converted. Anyway, Rahn is a former apprentice of Caiaphus who was killed by the Dark Mirror counterpart of Klak. He is to be raised in the future by Klak, and will manipulate the past to do that wretched Makuta's bidding."

Jortenn: "More enemies show up. This is not good. The Dark Side is strong. But the light side is stronger."

Jinx: "Nadle....Klak has disappeared in a fight that a ZFT agent told us about....we think he might be.....dead."

Nadle: "No.....IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

---

*In the future....F-Klak's time*

*F-Klak's throne is now occupied by someone else*

*it is a hooded being that looks nothing like Klak. It looks like a new leader*

???: "Call Blackout. Let me taunt him."

OOS: Hope I'm not Freaking missing anyone.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 pm

<Battle of Shinobi-Nui>

Orion: I do not work for Jones.

*he drops several grenades and fragmentation blasts into the Tarakava pit, then jumps and flips Trixitin's switch, re-enabling portals*

Orion: I am a Knight of the Great Beings.

*he shoots the switch, then teleports away again*

*the aircraft begin dropping bombs on the Bay 3 Rahi*

-----

<Malchior IV, military base>

Aster: Tomorrow would be best. We just got out of a battle, after all.....

-----

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

SB: There's a microwave? COOL!

-----

<Harbinger crash site>

*Abeloth begins scanning the wreck*

Abeloth: I've got something.....

-----

<Figlio's ship>

*Turel is still tinkering around in the engine room, trying to increase the ship's speed*

-----

<Demon's Run>

*SMN scratches off the 'the word' part*

SMN: Good enough.

*she walks out, locking the door behind her*

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Rainn: "Right. *walks away, mumbling*"

---

Rahn: "Yes. I microwaved a frozen chalupa for you."

*Rahn gets out of the Batmobile*

---

Airachnid: "What is it?"

---

*D-Klak coughs*

DK: "So, when am I going to be my own lawyer? Eh guard?"

---

*In Dirk's location in the wonderful city of Miami*

*Four druggies walk up to him*

Druggie: "Look at this guy, bro."

Druggie 2: "HA. *kicks Dirk*"

---

*Striborg contacts F-Blackout*

Striborg: "Our Leader wishes to speak with you, Premier Blackout."

---

*The Being on Korasa is meditating in the cave*

*Any source of light is suddenly extinguished*

---

*Dr. Haxx nods at Yon*

Dr. Haxx: "So, what's next?"

---

*Nadle is shocked*

Nadle: "But how....How is it possible....?"

Jinx: "They destroyed a giant robot called Omega Supreme, and Klak was trapped inside."

Nadle: "Blackout trapped him in there, I am sure of it...what will happen now? *coughs*"

Jortenn: "We still have hope. Rainn is investigating the occurrence to see if he is dead and-"

*Jinx and Peter facepalm and groan*

Peter: "Not that kook!"

Jortenn: "I'll admit, I sense him to be wound up a bit too tight. But I feel as though he is intelligent. We Jedi have a knack for noticing that, you know."

((Three Cheers to the person who knows where that is from. *coughs*ynotshouldknow*coughs* ))

OOS: Hope I am not missing anyone, or anyon.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:31 pm

[ Seas Off the Coast of Miami: ]

*The druggie finds his foot caught*

*For convenience's and coolness's sakes, they're on the roof*

Dirk: Look. I don't know how you got up here, but I suggest you step off.

*He proceeds to drive the heel of his palm into the druggie's chin*

*Off the edge of the roof, he falls into the surf*

*Meanwhile, an Alchemiter suddenly appears in the air, and begins hovering down to rest on the roof*

Dirk: I really don't wanna bother with you guys.

~ ~ ~

[ Land of Heat and Clockwork: ]

*By now, Dave and Terezi have defeated all of the Underlings*

*They continue on until reaching a large plateau of heated rock and metal, atop which is a village of crimson-skinned crocodiles*

Dave: *Approaches a foodstand* 'Ey. How about something nice for the lady? *Lays down three gaily-colored coins* Gimme a bowl of pasta.

Crocodile: You got it nak nak nak. *Ladles some pasta out of a huge pot into a bowl* Nak nak. Here's your pasta nak nak nak nak nak.

Dave: *Carries the bowl over to a bench, where he stops short* ...Terezi, seriously.

Terezi: *Has a struggling crocodile in a full-nelson* WH4T? *Licks the back of the crocodile's head* H3H3H3 H3 T4ST3S L1K3 STR4WB3RR13S

*However, she lets the crocodile go when Dave offers her the bowl*

Terezi: *Merely begins scooping the pasta into the mouth with one hand*

Dave: Uh...Sure you don't need a utensil there Terezi?

Terezi: *Ignores him, still scarfing food down*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:00 am

-In an Undisclosed Location within the Leviathan-

*Osseron walked into the analysis room, having grown tired of waiting for the Dreadnaught to appear in-system, and looked at the block of salvage the drones had pulled out.

While it was obviously a piece from the interior of Omega Supreme, there seemed to be some sort of exotic matter lodged within it. Osseron hated anomalies in his work. So he would cut it out, take it apart, and learned what it was...possibly make into into ammunition if it showed promise. Or just a freaky-cool robot. Who knew?! (Protip: Not Osseron!)

Osseron grabs a lascutter and begins carving away blocks of the metal, slowly digging closer to the unknown material locked within the salvage*

-Jade's room-

*USarge grabbed the sword, giving a few test swings before inserting it into his strife deck*

US:"Yeah this'll work perfect! Now I can stand a real chance in hand-to-hand. I think I might need a computer or three now that you mention it...so lets do that."

*He looks through his various cards, looking for something more complex than a graphing calculator...and fails*

US:*sweatdrops* "Huh...I guess this is why I never seem to notice anyone's calls..."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:34 am

[ Jade's Room: ]

Jade: I've got just the thing!!

*She enters some commands into the Alchemiter, and activates it before even seeing the Grist Cost*

*Junior Compu-Sooth Goggles have been created*

*The goggles have spherical black lenses with red magical circles on the fronts*

Jade: These can view almost anywhere in the Universe, and can also send pesterchum messages!!

Galestorm: ... *Sighs, laying back on Jade's bed* ...

Jade: ...You're missing Lee, aren't you?

Galestorm: N - ...Yeah. Yeah, I am.

Jade: We can come back here any time you want, Sarge - But you think we could get ready to handle a little trip?

*She begins to crackle faintly in preparation*

Jade: There's a planet that's been bugging me, and Galestorm and Lee would be a big help.

Galestorm: *Sits up, looking more attentive*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:45 am

*USarge takes the goggles appriciativly, tucking them away in his pant pocket*

US:"Yeah, sure. I have all the time in the world now that the shadow's not chasing me."

*He de-activates his puppet, putting it away in the door before closing it*

US:"Ready when you are!"
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 am

Ynot: Trixitin. Isn't the Portal ON Switch on the Ironclad?

Trixitin: That'd be where I put it, yeah.

Ynot: Did that robot just break reality?

Sasuken: Appears so.

Ynot: We got to do anything to fix it?

Sasuken: Looks like this one is going to fly under the radar.

Ynot: Wonderful. 3...2...1...

*The Volcano explodes again, this time spewing forth a silver tinged liquid while an object is sent skyward, crashing into the craft Orion Pax came from*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:20 pm

[ Minutes In the Future from My Last Post: ]

*With a crackle of green sparks Jade, Sarge, Galestorm, and Lee appear on a small planet*

*Mild-weathered and presently sunny, the planet on which the group is now located is quite pleasant and has a great number of small towns*

*Neaeby stands a cerrtain auburn haired girl, who abruptly raises up her camera to snap a photo of the group*

Jade: Um!! Hello? Are you a native to this planet??

Mamimi: Nope. *Meanders closer, looking over the group*

Galestorm: *Resists urge to snap and lash out at her*

Lee: *Seems mildly interestd*

---

[ A Distance Away, Atop A Hill: ]

*Sat atop her yellow Vespa scooter a certain pinkette watches via binoculars*

*Pouring the last of a Cheetos bag into her mouth, she crumples it up and shoves it into her Vespa's side-pouch before revving her engine*

Haruko: Heheheheheheh~ *Takes off*

~ ~ ~

[ LOHAC, Crocodile Village: ]

Terezi:: *Has finished a third bowl of pasta* 4HHHHH~ TH4T R34LLY H1T TH3 SPOT D4V3, TH4NK YOU

Dave: No problem, Terezi. *Looks up* ...Well, I would say we should get going...But it looks like we'll be having some company here in a minute or two.

*Nothing happens for a while, until exactly two minutes later, when a couple of scarlet-colored Giclops and off-yellow Ogres climb up from the lava*

[5x Sulfur Ogres Have Appearred]
    [2x Ruby Giclops Have Appeared]

Dave: These guys never learn. *Equips the broken, elegant sword from Strife Deck*

Terezi: *Stands up* 1T WOULD B3 NO FUN 1F TH3Y D1D!!

*She splits her cane, drawing two separate blades from either half*

*The two of them then attack*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:59 pm

<Battle of Shinobi-Nui>

*Orion's aircraft crashes into the Cabana's shield, but a good chunk of the crew including Orion jump out just in time*

*the other aircraft continue bombing the area*

-----

<Malchior IV, fleet base>

*SB shape-shifts into an Engineer from TF2, and walks towards a frigate*

-----

<Malchior IV, shuttle>

Aster: *to Rainn* Does this shuttle have a cloaking device? Usually whenever the Earthlings see an alien ship they start shooting at it, and I'd rather not take any chances.

-----

<Malchior IV, street>

*a completely bald man wearing a black suit and tophat is walking down the street next to the hospital*

*he stops, pulls out a pair of strange binoculars, and looks through them*

*he sees Peter, Jinx and Jortenn*

*after a moment, he puts the binoculars away, and takes out a notebook and pen*

*he makes some notes in a strange language, then walks away*

-----

<Harbinger crash site>

Abeloth: It appears to be a lifesign. Nearby.

*he suddenly turns around and fires a stun shot, and another Vrai Spy appears and falls down*

Abeloth: You wished to interrogate someone, Miss Airachnid?

-----

<F-Blackout's throne room>

F-Blackout: What is it? I have no time for Klak's silly gloating. Say it quickly, before you find you are nowhere near as attached to your head as you think.

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:12 pm

*In case no one could tell, a day has passed*

*Rahn comes behind SB*

Rahn: "I will never give you a chalupa again. *puts a mine on one of the frigates*"

*suddenly, 10 guards burst through the door*

Rahn: "We're the terrorists who bombed those places. *takes out a gun and shoots at them*"

*a firefight begins*

---

Rainn: "You think I would run into an unknown planet without cloaking? Please, don't underestimate me. Also, careful what you say about Earthlings, I'm the clone of the descendent of one."

*the Scout ship flies away, and jumps to light speed, arriving at Earth in plot-convenient time*

Rainn: "That was fast. Activating cloaking features."

*the ship is invisible, and heads towards Boston, landing near Charlestown*

Rainn: "Where are we meeting him?"

---

*Jinx and co. have returned to the hospital, and are chatting with Nadle*

*Jortenn and Nadle sense something, but they don't pay attention to it*

---

*Airachnid smiles, and grabs the Vrai*

*one of her spider legs comes out, and goes near the Vrai's face*

Airachnid: "Talk."

---

???: "Klak? Who is Klak? Subject not scanned. I am...*it takes off its hood and sits in F-Klak's throne*

F-Ultron: "Ultron."

OOS: DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. Hope I'm not missing anyone or anything

---

*the minerals Osseron is harvesting start to glow*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:32 pm

[ Dirk's House, Off the Coast of Miami: ]

*The druggies take out a variety of shivs and switchblades*

Dirk: Good grief. You asked for it, then. *Clears throat calmly as they circle him*

*Abruptly, his Sylladex begins to flash, and its cards start to float behind him*

Dirk: All you coke-head fools are getting is a face full of PLUSH. Then you can chill with a can of CRUSH while your dreams of beating this playah bite the dust.

*From his Sylladex is ejected a Smuppet, whose bulbous plush rump's flight nearly knocks its recipient's tooth out*

*Meanwhile, a can of Orange Crush Soda is also ejected; it goes spinning, crashes to a druggie's feet, and sprays straight up into his face*

Dirk: You thought you could win when my beats are this phat? You can take those delusions up with this METAL BAT.

*He leaps to catch the bat, before spinning on his heel towards one druggie*

*HOMERUN*

*Blood streaming, the target is sent flying off into the drink*

*Neither of the other two fare better - Flying off the roof in under a minute*

*After Captchaloguing the Smuppet and Metal Bat again, he heads down into his room*

*Sitting down in front of the laptop, he finds messages waiting*

---

grimAuxillatrix began trolling timaeusTestified

GA: While I See That You Had No Trouble
    GA: Did I Not Say To Stay In Your Room Until I Was Finished?
    GA: Even The Lowest Underlings Would Not Be Defeated So Easily
    GA: At Least, Not Without Giving Some Pain In Return

TT: I'm sorry, but I was not going to let a bunch of crackheads climb all over my roof like it's a goddamn jungle gym.
    TT: My bro went to a lot ot trouble to keep this place safe, and I'd prefer that they don't make any messes up there.
    TT: Who knows? Maybe it's just a pointless trifle on my part.
    TT: All that aside, what should I do with the Alchemiter?

GA: Wait
    GA: And This Time, Please Know That I Am Saying This Emphatically
    GA: Wait Until I Give You Further Directions Before Proceeding
    GA: I Will Try To Connect To You Via GristTorrent
    GA: If That Works, Then You Can Tinker While I Deploy Other Devices
    GA: But It Is Important That You Do Not Leave

TT: I got it, I got it.

TT: And by the way:
    TT: Thanks for the help, Kanaya.
    TT: You're a lifesaver.

GA: You're Welcome, Dirk
    GA: It's A Pleasure

grimAuxillatrix
    ceased trolling timaeusTestified

~ ~ ~

[ LOHAC: ]

*By now, Dave and Terezi have collected all of the Grist dropped by their foes*

*As the last of the cheering crocodiles disperse, Dave and Terezi silently get moving again - Towards a large range of jagged mountains*

*Occasionally they run into an Ogre, once or twice a Giclops, but they go down easily*

*Before long, they're at the arching gateway of a huge tunnel, circled by runes*

Dave: Ladies first. *Moves aside, gesturing for Terezi to go ahead*

Terezi: YOU HUM4NS 4R3 SO CUT3 W1TH YOUR G3STUR3S OF POL1T3N3SS. 1T 1S 4MUS1NG H33 H33 H33 >: ]

*Nonetheless, she complies and goes ahead of him*

Dave: *Follows very soon after*

~ ~ ~

[ LOLAR: ]

*The scene is a massive, pink stone temple*

*At the top of the entire structure is a massive, carved turtle shell*

*Within its deepest inner sanctum, a young woman pores over a number of scrolls*

*Her pale skin and short, straight blonde hair are largely obscured by her hooded orange robes; on the chest is a faintly-glowing symbol, a circle with eight or so wavy arms forming a sun*

???: ... *Puts one scroll away, and picks up another* Thank you all for showing me this. I promise I'll not repeat my insane behavior from the last time around this planet.

*Behind her, a couple of pink turtles silently nod, and sidle off*

???: *Keeps reading, engrossed in the scrolls*

~ ~ ~

[ Milky Way Galaxy, Dusty Mars-Like Planet: ]

*The setting is a fairly large port town*

*At a large vertical dock, the Desperado is being repaired of minor damage and equipped with new upgrades*

*Outside, Zev, Namah, Ryoko, and Yoruichi gaze up and watch the work*

Zev: We really aught to be helping Hilda with her information gathering.

Namah: I really don't think she wants or needs any of our help.

Yoruichi: Namah has a point. Hilda doesn't operate like we do.

Ryoko: *Yaaawwwn* I'm getting a drink. *Wanders off*

---

[ Dock Lounge: ]

Melfina: *Reads over a recipebook*

*A small, cylindrical gray drone hovers beside her*

Melfina: Oh! Hello, Gilliam. Have the grappler system updates gone well?

Gilliam: Exceptionally so. We'll be prepared for anything at this rate.

Melfina: *Smile widens* That's wonderful to hear!

*She goes back to reading the book quietly*

Gilliam: *Decides to read with her*

---

[ Same Town, Tavern: ]

*The smokey, dark room is rather quiet*

*Not a lot of conversation transpires - That which does is hushed and private*

*A man with a mechanical arm and leg, a metallic eyepatch, long dusters, and a cowboy hat sips his drink alone*

*He abruptly finds a certain woman sitting down beside him and downing a shot glass*

???: ...Now Hot Ice, why in the hell did you go to all the trouble of finding me here? This is the kinda place ol' salts like me go to when they don't want company.

Hilda: I can tell you it wasn't for the conversation, Darros. *Slides a photo over* What can you tell me about the Professor, here?

Darros: *Looks down at the blurred photo, recognizing the mustache and haircut* ...Has this loon gone and started causing trouble again?

Hilda: When isn't he? I think he's interested in the Leyline again.

Darros: *Gives a rattling wheeze* ...Damnation. *Wheeze*

Hilda: ... *Waits for his short spell to pass* ...

Darros: ... *Soon, is able to breathe again* ...I haven't seen nor heard of him. *Keeps voice lowered* I wouldn't advise looking for him.

Hilda: *Nods, nonchalantly ordering another couple of shots* I take it that his colleagues are giving you trouble?

*Her shoulder jerks almost imperceptibly, but Darros picks up her hint*

*A man has sat down a table away from them, wearing a gray trenchcoat and fedora*

*Something about him causes Darros to narrow his eye just the slightest bit, but he gives no sign of having noticed anything*

Darros: Yeah. They're not happy about my old gang's use of their equipment.

Hilda: Well, if you could spare some ore, I'd be happy to take them off of your hands.

Darros: Ehhh, I don't think I feel like throwing 'em to the lioness like that.

Hilda: Lioness, hm? Haven't heard that one in years. Even in your last years of life, you know exactly what to say to a woman, you old dog.

Darros: *Gives a wheezy chuckle* Now, now. I'm just the kind of guy who gives a lot of compliments.

*By now, the man at the bar has downed a couple of shots, dropped a couple of coins, and headed out the door in no particular hurry*

Hilda: ...They need you alive to find the treasure on Hei Fon 5, hm?

Darros: Yes, but they've found ways to harass me. It's almost enough to give even me a heart attack when I find out an outlaw I've talked to has wound up facedown in a ditch.

Hilda: Tell you what. I'll help you retrieve the treasure, and you'll point me in the right direction.

Darros: Hot Ice, I can't ask you to do a thing like that. It just wouldn't be -

Hilda: You didn't ask. I'll take this time to remind you that you owe me.

Darros: ... *Flexes mechanical hand* ...I know a good restaurant where we could talk. The tab will be on me.

Hilda: That's fine by me. Let me pick up a couple of my crew.

*As her shots come over, she hands one over to Darros*

*They both down them, and Hilda tosses some coins onto the bar as they leave*

*The two head off in different directions, not looking at each other once*

*Meanwhile, the man in the fedora seems to melt out of the shadows*

*Showing a long, sleepy-looking face, he scowls darkly*

*Back into the alley he goes, footfalls totally silent*

---

[ Fine Restaurant: ]

*Well-dressed patrons sit all about, conversing and dining in peace*

*A certain female is dressed in a yellow dress with no sleeves, a very short skirt, and most of her back exposed; as well, her hair is done up in a small pair of buns*

*Holding her serving platter against herself tightly enough to begin bending it, she looks at all of the diners with their premium meals laid out before them*

Aisha: Myaaaaa filet mignon, bluefin tuna hatched from imports from Earth before its destruction, oysters grown in the finest conditions... *Big, fat tears well up* And I can't have any of iiiiit!

*She jumps at the sound of a man clearing her throat behind her*

Manager: *Scowls at her* Miss Clanclan, your break has been over for three minutes. I'm going to begin deducting pay if you don't take this job seriously.

Aisha: *Ears fall down in despair, as she prepares to take the next meal out*

Manager: ... *Sigh* If you can make it through the rest of your shift without hurting anyone or breaking anything, you can have some leftovers.

Aisha: *Jumps* Thank you sir!! *Face sets in determination, before adopting a winning smile as she carries the plate out to its table*

Manager: *Massages bridge of nose tiredly, walking off*

~ ~ ~

[ Hellish Fortress: ]

*Down the halls, a certain werewolf-demon paces*

Fenrich: Damn...My Lord does not grasp how dire this situation is.

*He snarls, making his way down a flight of steps to the Situation Room from before*

Fenrich: Then again, it's not like he ever does...No matter. He'll come around sooner or later.

*Into the room he goes, finding that someone is already waiting there*

*Apparently a demon, the man has ashen-gray skin, crimson eyes, pointed ears, and mostly short white hair with a spike done up in the back. He wears primarily black and red monk's robes, and carries a shakujo staff*

*The rings on his staff jingle slightly as the demon rises from his spot sitting with legs folded in the floor*

Fenrich: I'm glad to see you could make it, Thunder King Raigetsumaru.

Raigetsumaru: I'm only too happy to assist you, old friend. Tell me, what brings you to call on my aide?

Fenrich: Yes - I'm afraid that a high-level demon, the daughter of Overlord Zetta, has imposed her castle on the planet of Datrio in the Mortal Realm. She may or may not be influenced by an outside party, and...

Raigetsumaru: Hm hm hm. Let me guess. Zetta saddled you with babysitting her, and therein lies the root of this conundrum?

Fenrich: Quite. He'll level our entire citystate if harm comes to his daughter. However, he'll be hardly less irate if she breaks curfew, etceteras while loose.

Raigetsumaru: Worry not. I'll see what I can do.

*He disappears in a ripple of shadow*

Fenrich: *Sighs tiredly*

~ ~ ~

[ Datrio, Uninhabited Island: ]

*The Sunny Pirates' craft has come to rest*

*Out on the beach and in the small grove beyond, nearly all of the crew are enjoying large amounts of rum without a care in the world*

*Except for the Pirate Bomber, who is trying to climb up on the large, flamelike-bearded man from before to get to his bottle*

Pirate Bomber: *Grab* *Grab* I want to drink too Firebeard!! *Grab-Grab-Grab*

Firebeard: Nope. You don't need to start that habit so young. *Takes a long drink, obviously relishing the sour look the Pirate Bomber gives him*

Camie: *Sits in a fairly deep rock pool, ladling soup out from a pot on the sand beside her* Come on, come on, everyone! Plenty of grub for whoever wants it!

*Meanwhile, Fisher Tiger is sitting on a worn, beaten-up chair, quietly enjoying his own bottle*

Marak: *Slithers up to him* You seem unusually subdued, Captain. Are you alright?

Fisher: Yeah. Just thinkin' about some stuff. *Takes a long drink*

Marak: ...Right sir. I'll leave you, then. *Slithers off*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:10 am

*USarge squinted abit at the sudden sunlight, his eyes still not fully used to natural sunlight yet, once he could see more-or-less clearly, he looks at the newcomer, neatly immitating the meandering and looking-over they were being submitted to.*

US:"So I guess you've never seen people teleporting to a planet then?"

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:19 am

[ Sunny, Earth-Like Planet: ]

Mamimi: Oh no, I have. It's just that this planet is about as far out in the booneys as you can get that anyone's still landed from outside.

Galestorm: I'm really starting to wonder if I should've left Vanth so easily.

Lee: C'mon! This could be a lot of fun!

---

[ FLASHBACK~ ]

Kokonoe: Sure thing. You can go wherever you want.

Stringer: I'd ask you to stay so as to give us some help, but these Nightmares shouldn't be that much trouble to take care of.

Makoto: Happy trails~! *Hugs USarge so tightly his ears pop*

Kokonoe: Contain yourself, woman.

[ END FLASHBACK~ ]

---

*Meanwhile, the engine still draws closer and closer*

Mamimi: *Takes a photo of USarge* You might not want to stand there~

Jade: Woof! Woof woof woof woof woof!!

*Her protective doggy instincts take hold*

~ ~ ~

[ Dirk's House Off the Coast of Miami, Dirk's Room: ]

*Presently, Dirk has the robot Squarewave held down*

Dirk: Urk. Stop kicking, you dumbass. I'm just updating your vernacular. I thought of some choice lyrics, unless you don't want me to help you.

Squarewave: YO HOMIE!! I AIN'T DOWN WITH YOU STICKIN YO FLESHY HUMAN DIGITS AROUND IN MY CHASSIS, BRO!! JUST 'CUZ I'M A ROBOT DOESN'T GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT TO - *Mouth moves silently*

Dirk: For once, I'm glad I installed the Auto-Responder with that function. Now, let's get to work on updating you, you ungrateful bucket of bolts.

*He forces the end of a cord into a USB port, normally hidden by a panel on Squarewave's chest apparently*

Dirk: *Connects the other end to laptop, and begins typing* ...Not this, now.

---

timaeusTestified began pestering timaeusTestified
    TT: 'Sup.
    TT: I'm just installing some new lyrics for your bro to use.
    TT: Thanks for that assist in shutting him up by the way.
    TT: I'll be sure to cherish this rare moment of you being actually f##king helpful like you're supposed to be.

TT: A f##ked up way to say thanks,
    TT: But you're welcome.

TT: So.
    TT: You gonna make your move on that alien chick?
    TT: Oh wait, no, of course not.

TT: If you talk to her, I'll make you run an entire high school textbook of boring, insipid math problems again.
    TT: And don't think I don't have them stored up for the occasion.

TT: Sh!t, no need to blow a fuse.
    TT: It seems like you and her have a nice friendship going,
    TT: So I'll do the best thing to help it along.

TT: Keep your digital @ss out of it?
    TT: Precisely.
    TT: Thanks, bro.
    TT: It's nothing.

timaeusTestified
    ceased pestering timaeusTestified

---

Dirk: *Continues with the download*

*Removing a bottle of orange Faygo, he takes a sip*

*After a few more sips, he caps it and Captchalogues it again*

*He then goes rigid, silent*

~ ~ ~

*By now, Dave and Terezi have made it far from the sunlight*

*Occasionally, they meet skeletal, demonic-winged, avian-beaked Amber Liches with swords through their chests; they give no trouble*

*However, as the two of them stop short of a large, flat expanse of stone, Terezi cackles*

*She takes out a Sylladex with multicolor-striped cards, vertical pink and purple on the left, horizontal darker purple and blue on the right*

*Digging her fingers across the faces of a few cards, she inhales the scent of each one deeply before stopping abruptly*

*She deploys the card, causing a yellow dragon plushie to go flying out*

*It lands in the midst of the stone floor with a forlorn squeak*

*Then, the wide, square stone directly beneath it is shattered by an amber tentacle that lashes out and drags it down with a gout of flame*

Dave: Huh. Looks like this first boss is different than the Land of Heat and Clockwork I played through.

*He gazes out at the stonework, looking for anything out of place*

Terezi: WH4T DO YOU S33, COOL K1D?

Dave: Everything. I'm just having a regular see-party. I need to call up some of my homies who are in possession of their vision to get all up in this masterpiece of perception.

*He ignores the bony elbow rammed into his ribcage, as well as Terezi's cackling*

Dave: ... *Removes an empty popcan from his own, yellow Sylladex* ... *Looks at one slightly darker-colored stone, and tosses the can onto it* ...

*Rather than being dragged through, the can is left unmolested*

Dave: *Sweeps gaze across the floor directly before himself and Terezi* ...Okay, Terezi. I think I have this figured out. We're going to piggyback, 'cause I don't trust you to follow me, and I'd rather not have it on my conscious that I couldn't save you from death by naughty tentacles and/or magma.

Terezi: 4ND 1F YOU'R3 WRONG, COOL K1D? >: /

Dave: You get to die knowing you were the one on top. Oomph.

Terezi: *Giggles from her spot straddling his back* G1DDYUP!!

Dave: You got it, Terezi. *Begins walking along the darker colored stones*

*As he carefully makes his way across, on the second half, he begins having to jump across gaps to make it between them*

*Without telling Terezi, he notes that for the last three rows of stone floorblocks, there's not a single dark stone that he can safely go across*

*Finally, on the last stretch, he takes a deep breath and makes a mad dash*

Terezi: WH333333333-H33-H33-H33333333!!

Dave: *A flicker of his crimson cape and a glowing red gear on his chest appear*

*He Accelerates just in time to avoid the entire floor being dragged down*

Dave: *Turns, dropping Terezi onto her feet into the tunnel* Shall we?

Terezi: W3 SH4LL. *Proceeds, tapping sight cane around*

Dave: *Leaves the last room without a second glance*

~ ~ ~

*In the temple, the robed young woman has moved onto a large tome*

*She notices that a turtle stands nearby, sweat beading on its brow, and sighs*

???: ...I'm sorry to scare you. What is it that you need? *Marks place and puts book down*

Turtle: *Holds a pink laptop out for her*

???: ... *Picks it up and reads* ...

---

ghostlyTrickster left a memo!

rose its me john!!!!!!!! im on lowas right now, gimme a message when you can! :b

---

*She calmly closes the laptop, sets it down, and goes back to reading*

Rose: I don't see any misfortune around John. He should be fine until I can finish this chunk of research.

*Falling silent once again, she keeps reading*

~ ~ ~

[ Dusty, Mars-Like Planet, Port Town, Fine Restaurant: ]

Aisha: *Goes to carry the next plates over*

*Unlike usual, she's been given the orders another waitress took*

*She almost stops short when she sees who it is, but forces her feet to move*

Aisha: P, p, pleeease tell me if I can do anything else for you!! *Walks away*

Zev: *Is cackling like a madman at the sight of Aisha in the waitress uniform*

Namah: Classy, Zev. Classy. *Takes a bite of her steak*

Melfina: *Takes dainty bites of her baked potato, looking like she feels a mite out of place*

Hilda: *Sips from a glass of bourbon* So. Care to share some info with us, Darros?

Darros: *Puts down the already half-eaten lobster tail* Of course. Well, as you know, we're currently in the Hei Fon System - Home of the Fon Pirates, and one of the largest concentrations of wealth in the Milky Way Galaxy. No one's quite sure which led to the other, or whether they just feed into each other in a flow of money.

Darros: Regardless, most of the Hei Fon planets are marginally habitable - Like this little wad of dust here, Hei Fon 6. But some, like the Ocean Planet Hei Fon 5, are far less receptive to colonization. Hei Fon 5 is completely unpredictable as far as weather goes. No regular ship would survive there - Without so much as a sandbar to catch them, the waves of the surface just whip right 'round the globe until they become high as skyscrapers.

Darros: No one's foolhardy enough to attempt and use it as even a temporary base of operations. The Fon Pirates and countless outlaw bands alike avoid the place like the plague - But it's got a monster of a gravitational field. Any ship that's not at full thrust will be pulled in as soon as they get any closer than its moons. No ifs, ands, or buts. Countless cargo ships full of precious loot have gone down, never to be seen again.

Zev: ... *Puts knife and fork down* I'm going to take a stab at it and guess that you know of something exceptionally valuable lying there?

Darros: As a matter of fact, I do, lad. And I'd be happy to share what I know of the Professor if you'll help me retrieve it.

Namah: ... *Narrows eyes slightly, but says nothing and keeps eating* ...?

*She looks up at the sounds of a commotion outside; Melfina, Zev, and Hilda look as well*

*Abruptly, a group of thugs carrying machineguns kick the doors to the restaurant down*

Thug Leader: Give us Flint Darros, and none of you have to die!! *Fires a few warning shots into the ceiling*

*Jumping out of their seats, diners try to flee through any side exits they can*

Hilda: *Turns their table on its side, aiming her blaster over the edge*

Zev: *Prepares a spell* How do they know you, Old - !? *Sees Darros is gone*

Namah: *Keeps Melfina protected* Well, this went to hell in a handbasket.

Hilda: Another brilliant observation, Miss Calah. *Ducks away from a spray of automatic gunfire*

Aisha: *Prowls across the floor, trying to go for a still safely-plated and completely abandoned lobster tail*

*However, a stray gunshot causes it to explode just before she can grab it*

*She's just about to grab a baked potato, when its plate shatters beneath it*

Aisha: ... *Snarls dangerously, pupils narrowing into slits* ...!!

*With a roar like a lion, her tail sprouts, her finger nails grow into claws, and she pounces on the leader of the thugs*

*The sheer force of her tackle carries the entire group right out of the restaurant*

Manager: Good God, what is she!!? *Cowers behind the counter*

Zev: I'll tell you what she is, she's Employee of the Month. I'll also tell you what she's going to be - Starving and in need of a full course meal. *Tosses a pouch over the counter* There, two-thousand wong. Trust me, you'll want the food to shut 'er up.

*The group do their best to not look outside at the merciless beatdown transpiring*

*Soon enough, Namah and Hilda are forced to help Aisha back into the restaurant*

*There, she gleefully finds a table set with heaps and heaps of food*

*As she eats, the others head outside to find the thugs - A bruised mass of broken men*

Melfina: Um...Are we going to look for Mr. Darros?

Darros: No need to do that. *Strolls up from nearby*

Zev: Heh. Pretty slick how quick you got away like that.

Darros: I've adjusted to how those whelps come after me every once in a while.

Namah: I guess we'll just wait on Aisha to finish up, Hilda?

Hilda: ... *Looks up at the top of a nearby building* ...

*A shadow seems to flicker and disappear from view*

Namah: ...Don't you dare try to tell me it's nothing. It's never nothing when someone's looking off into space like that.

Hilda: Whatever it is, I feel like we'll handle it when we get there.

*She takes out two pouches of money, handing them to Namah, Melfina, and Zev*

Hilda: Go to Kraftwerk's Odds and Ends. He's about the only man in the city who's selling caster shells anymore. We'll need them, I get the feeling.

Namah: Anything in particular? All we've got are two No. 6's and one No. 12.

Hilda: Just snap up whatever he's selling and whatever we can afford.

Zev: Yes, ma'am. *Heads away with the rest of the group*

Hilda: ...Do you plan on telling them how this treasure wound up on Hei Fon 5, Darros?

Darros: I'll tell them once we're there. It would be best, I'm sure you agree.

Hilda: ... *Sigh* Let's stay here to pick up Aisha.

Darros: Right-o. *Takes out and lights a pipe*

~ ~ ~

[ Hellish Fortress, Netherworld: ]

*The scene is a massive hall*

*Off to the sides, several short sets of steps lead off to platforms, beyond the raised edges of which extends a sea of lava*

*At the far side is one side of a massive gate that resembles a face of some kind*

Fenrich: *Makes his way to what looks like one of the catgirls from his Kit-Kat Brigade* Colonel Tunsop. Has there been any word back from the Thunder King?

Tunsop: Not a peep, sir. He went straight to the Situation Room, and all any of us heard of him since is when you reported that we were to keep an ear open for a message from him.

Fenrich: Hrm. *Hands in pockets, bows head and thinks* ... *Tail swishes agitadedly*

Tunsop: Sir, if I may make a suggestion, even we demons have to sleep. You haven't gotten any shut eye in too long; it's going on a month now since you saw your bed. We Kit-Kats are masters of endurance, and even with naps, we have to hit the hay after fifteen days or the walls start melting. If you wreck yourself, we'll lose the only effective guiding force we've had since the Big Boss had to scoot.

Fenrich: ... *Turns to walk away, not saying a word to her* Duely noted.

Tunsop: Sir, you're important to all of us. You're like a father or at least an uncle to each and every one of us. None of us wants to see you begin to lose it like all of our respective previous leaders. Just take a rest, and I promise I'll hold down the fort well.

Fenrich: ... *Siiigh* Very well. But if I'm not awoken in sixteen hours, I'll have you put through the Re-Training Room for a month.

Tunsop: Relax, sir. Now, go take a bath, read a book, take a nap. *Smiles nefariously* If you don't have your health, and all that goes with it, then you have nothing.

Fenrich: ... *Smirks* Spoken like an excellent demon. You've convinced me, Tunsop. Make sure those damnable Prinnies stay in line.

Tunsop: With pleasure sir!! *Moves out in the opposite direction*

Fenrich: *Heads up a tall spiral staircase*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15489

Post by Kon Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Yon: Ah, silly me. I was just about to escape from this feller's base with this ship... but it's gone.

*Yon rubs his head in confusion*

Yon: I call hax.

*Turns to Dr. Hax*

------------------------------

*User KoN is playing TF2, so he isn't monitoring his characters much*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:09 pm

[ Datrio, Abandoned Island: ]

*The group has gathered around Firebeard and the Pirate Bomber*

*While Firebeard carries an accordion, the Pirate Bomber carries a guitar*

*Once everyone is good and soused, they begin to play*

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon 6, Outskirts of the Previous Port Town: ]

*Zev, Namah, and Melfina are leaving the shop they were sent to*

Namah: Lord. Give that parasite Kraftwerk any room to maneuvre and suddenly he's swindled you out of house and home.

Zev: Well, we got a No. 5, a No. 8, and two No. 11's. That's a good haul, compared to the zilch you usually find of caster shells anymore.

Melfina: ... *Looks off into an alley* Um...I think... *Gasps at what she sees*

*A gunshot rings out, then a scream from Melfina*

Namah: What's going on!? *Halo lights up*

Zev: *Summons zanpakuto, snarling*

---

[ Outside the Desperado: ]

Aisha: Mmm~! Aisha's full up now~!

Darros: A good thing, that! Ctarl-Ctarl-level strength will be vital!

Hilda: ... *Turns head slightly* ...Those three should have been back by now. Did you recognize that man who was tailing us, Darros?

Darros: Yeah. He tends to follow me around. His movements are silent like a snake's.

Hilda: ... *Looks very uneasy* ...Darros, this is vital. Were there any signs of how any of those outlaws died?

Darros: ... *Eye flies open* ...They were all covered...In...Cuts... *Looks about to be sick*

Hilda: *Punches the hull with her mechanical hand* Goddamn****!! I'm a moron!!

Aisha: What? What is it Hilda!? What's going on!?

Hilda: One of the Anten Seven is here!!

---

Melfina: *Kneels on the ground, hands over her head*

*However, she doesn't have a scratch on her, other than on her shins from dropping so quickly*

Melfina: *Cautiously looks up, realizing that a figure is between her and the shooter*

*Standing before her is a woman with raven-black hair done up in a long ponytail, dressed in what appears to be traditional Japanese garb and carring some kind of sword*

*All around, pedestrians seem too shocked by the gunshot to try and run*

*From the alley emerges the long-faced man from before, now grinning like a psychopath*

*He throws his twin long-barrelled pistols to the side, instead flexing his arms*

*From within his sleeves shoot outward twin sets of long claws, three to a hand*

Assassin: Twilight Suzuka...It is an honor to meet you in combat.

Suzuka: Tobigera of the Anten Seven. I honestly wonder, how are you not dead yet?

Tobigera: Moon Squad, Tree Squad! Capture the bio-android! Kill anyone who gets in your way!

*Several random bystanders on the street suddenly jerk and twist spastically*

*Their clothing and skin tear away, revealing no less than twenty Kei Pirates cyborgs*

*A number of them go straight for Melfina, before their heads are crushed by Ether Tendrils*

*Countless more begin dropping as Zev flickers amongst them, Shikai activated*

Suzuka: *Lowers her sword towards Tobigera* Where is Hitoriga?

Tobigera: Where he's most needed: The hell away from me.

Suzuka: *Gives a mirthless chuckle* Rivalry?

Tobigera: Hardly; even if he's my ally, I have my prerogative to despise the backstabber.

*He gives a cackle, and Suzuka's grip tightens on her sword's grip; her eyes narrow*

Tobigera: Then again...You're well-acquainted with that side of him, aren't you? Both figuratively and literally.

*In an instant, he's forced to cross his claws so as to block the strike sent for his head*

Tobigera: *Spins to the side, slashing towards Suzuka*

Suzuka: *Kicks off the ground, flipping out of the way*

*They begin to circle each other again*

~ ~ ~

[ Small Space Station, Hei Fon System: ]

*A certain gold ship emblazoned with a red-outlined yin and yang symbol has docked*

*The Kei Pirates cyborgs hold the personnel hostage in the separate bay, as Mugen stands watch just outside the door*

Wiseman: ... *Turns to look at Chūntiān* Have you located the ship yet?

Chūntiān: ...Hǎi, Lù, Tiānkōng...Hǎi, Lù, Tiānkōng...Hǎi, Lù, Tiānkōng...Hǎi, Lù - ... *Looks up* They are on Hei Fon 6. Tobigera of the Anten Seven is there, as well. I advise that we proceed with caution.

Wiseman: Very well. *Claps hands curtly* Mugen, collect your men. We're going.

Mugen: *Heads back in, snapping fingers at the cyborgs* Follow.

*The cyborgs release their hostages and follow him*

*Boarding the ship, they wait for the startled foremen to leave the dock and disengage their ship*

*Floating out to a safe distance, the ship's thrusters then activate*

*It accelerates away from the station, faster and faster*

*Without warning, it jumps and disappears*

Last edited by Zev the Tyrant on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:10 pm

*Dr. Hax looks and screams*

HAAAX

*a ship appears*

---

*User MK starts playing TF2*

---

*Meanwhile, in Figlio's ship, a man emerges out of the restroom*

Vellt: "Utini...LOLWUT?!"

*Figlio looks at him, puzzled*

Vellt: "I am Vellt, a clone of the known warrior Velt. I am looking for my powerful friend Artoe."

Figlio: "Join us in our quest to conquer the universe."

Vellt: "Sure."

*Vellt sits in a swivel chair that wasn't there before*

OOS: Oh, DRJ, Adrastos, see my last post as well. Hope TMV doesn't mind.

Last edited by Zero on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:31 pm

[ Hei Fon 6, Battle in the Port Town's Outskirts: ]

*Nearly all of the cyborgs have been defeated*

*Three have cornered Namah up against a building*

*Just as they fire, however, she does two backflips up the wall - Gripping with her adhesive finger and toepads*

*She proceeds to leap off and spin, lashing out with an Ether Tendril*

*The three cyborgs' backs are torn open as they go flying down the street*

*Meanwhile, Zev snapkicks the last cyborg in the face with such strength that its mask completely shatters - Nothing can be seen of the face beneath*

*By now, Tobigera and Suzuka's battle has taken them to a nearby rooftop*

*In the moonlight, it can be seen that Suzuka has been fighting Tobigera with a wooden practice sword; a bokuto*

Tobigera: Heeeeeheeheeheehee. *Leaps towards her again, slashing downward*

Suzuka: *Easily deflects the attack, before lashing out with immense speed*

*From the strike is released a massive shockwave of displaced air*

Tobigera: Kami-e. *Goes completely limp, flipping over the shockwave*

*He prepares to attack again, when he's forced to use the same technique to narrowly dodge a kick*

Yoruichi: *Lands easily, throwing a swift, merciless barrage of punches*

Tobigera: *Lets himself be moved out of the way safely* ... *Carefully places hand to ear* ...Roger sir. Disengaging.

*He retracts his claws into his sleeves, then backflips off of the roof*

*In a ripple, he's turned into a heavy-set man in a burgundy suit with a thick beard*

*As Yoruichi tries to follow him, he dashes into the crowd and starts shifting rapidly between random features*

*The crowd tries to disperse, but it's too late - Tobigera has escaped*

Yoruichi: ... *Turns to gaze up at Suzuka* ...The assassin called "Twilight", hm?

Suzuka: *Easily leaps from the rooftop to land beside Melfina*

Melfina: *Allows herself to be helped up* Um...Thank you, Ms. Suzuka.

Suzuka: It's not a problem. *Turns to look at Zev* ...

*She tosses a rolled-up paper over to him as he approaches, and leaps up to a rooftop*

Zev: ... *Unrolls the paper, reads in, and stops cold* ...

Suzuka: Rest assured, First Prince. I will fulfill my contract when circumstances are more permissable. For now, I must take my leave. *Begins leaping away across the skyline*

Zev: ... *Sighs heavily, letting Namah read the scroll* ...Crap.

Namah: *Reads the scroll aloud* "To Twilight Suzuka: If you kill the First Prince of Jurai, we will give you the information you seek. From the Fon Pirates." *Crumples it up, throws it down, and stomps it into the dirt*

Melfina: But...If she was hired to kill Mr. Raregroove, why did she save me?

Yoruichi: She's an odd character, to say the least. Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth, and get off the planet before someone else comes after us.

*The group mumbles in agreement, and begin to hurry towards the dock*

*No one speaks the entire way back*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:25 am

-Sunny Planet-

*He looks around, trying to sero in from what direction the engine noise is coming from before taking one slightly theatrical step backwards to avoid whatever was coming his way.*

US:"I guess pedestrians don't have right-of-way here?"

-The Leviathan, location unknown-

*Osseron continues the extraction process, putting a drone to cut out the pieces while Osseron started a careful analysis of the glowing material, cooing with delight at various readings as they would wash over the screen*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:37 am

[ Sunny, Earthlike Planet: ]

*Cue the music*

*A huge cloud of dust becomes visible fast approaching*

*As she closes in on USarge, Haruko imparts her customary greeting*

*She slams the narrow side of her guitar into his forehead, knocking him down*

Haruko: Oh no~! There's only one thing for it!! *Tosses helmet and goggles away*

*Wiping USarge's face off with a cloth, she smacks her lips and leans in*

Jade: Woof woof woof woof woof!!? *Head spins at the sight*

Galestorm & Lee: *Stay off to the side and out of the way*

Haruko: *Stands up, giggling* Hopy sh!t. Good kisser, right there. I mean, that was an excellent round of CPR. Hee hee heeeeeeeee.

Mamimi: *Siiiigh* Mr., she didn't stick in her tongue, did she?

Jade: SHE'D BETTER NOT HAVE!!!!! *Crackles dangerously*

Haruko: Hey. If not for me, he'd just be another statistic.

Haruko: Death. By. Motorcycle. Accident.

Haruko: *Digs pinky into ear*

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon System, Orbit of Hei Fon 5: ]

*The Desperado closes in on the planet*

*Indeed, it is entirely blue; not a single spot of land is visible*

*Across the northwestern hemisphere, a massive storm system spirals*

Darros: *Sitting in a side-chair* Yes, yes! I thought I'd never see this planet again!

Zev: Again? You've been here before? *Turns to look at him*

Aisha: Something's beginning to smell fishy about all of this...!

Namah: *Siiigh* I can make a guess, but I'll hold back.

Hilda: Darros, you promised that you'd tell them once we got here. It's time.

Darros: ... *Sigh* Alright, alright. Truth is...I'm an outlaw. Flint Darros. My head's got a 500,000 wong bounty.

Zev: *Gives a start* That's how you knew about the cargo going down here!!

Aisha: You and a bunch of other outlaws were the ones who crashed it, weren't you!?

Darros: Only because it had already been hijacked by the Fon Pirates, the entire crew killed. We shot their commandeered ship down, mainly doing it to spite the b@stards. It was only by chance a week later that we found out what the cargo they'd stolen was.

Darros: Around five cubic tons of freshly-harvested draconite ore.

*Everyone but Hilda goes silent with shock; she herself watches the ship's controls*

Zev: I'm...I've heard of draconite, I know it's precious...But, why?

Aisha: Good grief!! You're the First Prince of one of the biggest empires in the Galaxy and you don't even know what draconite is!? How stupid can you get!?

Namah: Lay off of him, Aisha. *Turns around in chair* Draconite is essential for the operation of a Munchausen drive, like what our ship uses. No one's entirely sure how, but its discoid crystals contain and "distill" Aether energies. The energy yield of processed draconite is used by the Munchausen drive to hit lightspeed. Its crystals are supremely picky about where they form, and it's a non-renewable resource.

Aisha: *Eyes have turned to stars* It's practically the most valuable raw mineral in the Universe!! Even the money we'll get for selling it to processing companies will pay for our meals for a year!! *Starts drooling* I can go to any restaurant I want~!

Darros: Hold your horses, lad and lasses. It's not going to be quite so easy. There's more to Hei Fon 5's dangers than stormy waters alone. That's just the problem with the surface - It's when you get deeper down that you hit the real nasty part of the operation. That's why a grappler ship was absolutely essential.

*The ship begins to descend towards the planet's surface; it immediately begins to shudder at the dramatic increase in pull from the gravitational field*

Darros: The top predators of Hei Fon 5 are huge crustaceans, livin' fossils. They're incredibly territorial, and are sensitive to teleporters.

Zev: *Sighs heavily* So, just teleporting in and carrying the draconite out is a no-go, then.

Hilda: Ryoko and I'll create a distraction while you, Darros, Yoruichi, and Aisha retrieve the loot with the minicraft.

*The group murmurs in agreement, and steel themselves as they near the surface*

*With a towering plume of water, the ship plunges into the drink*

*Lights turning on, the group looks around in awe at the brightly-colored fish*

Aisha: Wow~! Aisha's never seen so many fish! And they look delicious!!

Darros: C'mon. We'll need to go as soon as the beasts are distracted.

*As Zev and Aisha follow him out, Namah grabs the former's arm*

Namah: Be careful, Zev. *Eyes soften as she looks up at him*

Zev: *Smiles softly* I'll be fine. I promise.

*He heads out right after*

~ ~ ~

*Now, Dave and Terezi have made it to the next puzzle*

*Along the sides of the hall are huge pillars, topped by triangular prisms of amber*

*Carved on each one is a bird, a serpent, and a fish*

Dave: Hang back, Terezi. *Moves forward, holding still*

*He seems to flicker with crimson for a few moments, before suddenly, all of the pillars have been turned to a specific combination*

Dave: Time powers. Gotta love 'em. *Leads the way forward*

Terezi: *Cackles, but follows without comment*

~ ~ ~

Rose: *At last, picks laptop up again*

*Setting in her lap and opening the shell, she logs onto a chatroom*

---

tentacleTherapist began pestering ghostlyTrickster

GT: oh, hi rose!!!!!!!!
    GT: i was beginning to worry :p

TT: The sentiment is much appreciated.
    TT: What was it that you needed to talk to me for?

GT: right right
    GT: well, i think i found something on this sessions lowas that would interest you
    GT: theres some kind of sprites here that dont have players to guide!

TT: Hmm. Interesting.
    TT: I'll be there once I can sort out matters here.
    TT: Don't do anything reckless.

GT: relaaaaaaaax, ill be fine!
    GT: dont worry :p

ghostlyTrickster
    ceased pestering tentacleTherapist
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:34 pm

*From the wreckage of The Pax Ship emerges a smoking figure resembling a Toa, but seemingly twisted, his armor jagged and angular and dark. As he steps forth, the atmosphere charges with electricity. Upon contact with the ground, the sky fills with clouds around the remaining ships*

Blade: Strike.

*The clouds produce thousands of massive thunderbolts, skewering the ships, boats, and Rahi around indiscriminately, the Ironclad is struck as well, but the strike simply dances around the Plasma shield*

Blade: You now face a Glitch in the System. I am Blade Glitchin.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:23 pm

[ Hei Fon 5: ]

*The Desperado has already extended its clawed arms*

*As it nears the relatively well-lit ocean floor, huge shapes can be seen rising up*

*Chitinous, bulbous, they extend bulky pincers toward the approaching ship*

*Teleporting out, Ryoko immediately grabs one by its pincer and forces it back*

*She proceeds to send out crackling streamers of energy that shock the crustacean to death*

*Meanwhile, the Desperado's arms grab two crustaceans by their faces*

*In the commotion, the crustaceans fail to notice a small craft slipping by*

*It makes its way down into the depths towards the wreckage*

---

*The craft contains Darros, Zev, Yoruichi, and Aisha, all in pressurized suits*

*As Aisha pilots, Zev walks over to Darros and adjusts his suit's radio settings so that only Darros can hear him*

Zev: Old Man, I was just wondering...Why are you so hung up on this treasure? I'd think there were safer pursuits out there.

Darros: *Adjusts radio accordingly* Aye, lad. I could be playin' dominos or settlin' down with a nice woman my age. But a sedated life was never for me.

Darros: Trust me. In twenty years, you're gonna be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did do. You're gonna wish you had dated that girl or taken that risk that you'd put off 'til tomorrow or backed down from. If you take one bit of advice away from this mission, it's to never let a good thing slip out of your grasp.

Zev: ... *Smiles, nodding* I think I catch your drift, Old Man. I've had something wonderful right in reach, I've just never gone for it, huh?

Darros: *Gives a wheezy chuckle* That horned girl has an eye for you. And it's plain to see that you have an eye for her. A strong woman like that is worth more than her weight in draconite.

Aisha: *Abruptly interrupts* Mroww! Docking shaft deployed!!

*The entire minicraft shudders as the docking shaft pierces the wreck's hull*

Yoruichi: Time for us to head in, gang. *Makes her way out*

*The rest of the group follows*

~ ~ ~

[ ???, Cool Planet: ]

*The land is dominated by marshes and forests*

*Meanwhile, the massive oceans are inundated with oil and tar*

*At a cavernous temple in a mountainside, a young man with blue eyes behind his glasses and buckteeth is guided in by a number of bipedal yellow salamanders*

???: *Has mainly blue clothes with a long, wind vane-like hood, as well as a faintly-glowing blue symbol on the chest consisting of two horizontal, curving lines*

*He's led over to a hovering figure; robust and resembling an anthropomorphic lamb, her entire body glows magenta*

???: Hi, I'm John! You're the one they call 'Susansprite', right?

Susansprite: ...That's me. *Hovers around him in a circle, looking him over*

John: Um! What is it? Is everything alright here?

*He only now notices the shattered stonework lying strewn about*

Susansprite: Yeah. Fine. I'd thought the Heir of Breath would be more...Impressive.

John: Wow! Rude! *Still smiles nonetheless*

Susansprite: ... *Hovers away* ...

Salamander 1: Glub glub. Be careful, sir. There might yet be Underlings here.

John: Thanks! But I'll be okay! *Follows Susansprite*

*The salamanders take their leave*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:14 pm

*Standing up shakily, USarge shook his head, wheither to clear it from the not-so-gentle impact or in negation, was anyone's guess.

After blinking afew times to clear the ringing in his ears, he said three simple words.*

US:"What. *He reaches out towards Hakuro*

The.

*His hands grab the space which Hakuro was occupying, his hands slipping out of sight like if he had hidden his hands under a table*

Flip?!

*He suddenly jerks his arms upwards, as if unending a table. With that motion, Hakuro was suddenly flipped 180 degrees, finding her world view slightly changed before falling as gravity took over again*

That was not nice! Hitting people over the head with the narrow edge of a guitar?!?! Geeze!"

*Although he says nothing more before walking back behind Jade, his face is clearly blushed from the incident.*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15489

Post by Kon Tue May 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Yon: Oh look! We might be in some look after all.

*He points to the ship*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue May 01, 2012 6:20 pm

<Battle of Shinobi-Nui>

Orion Pax: Oh, this is ridiculous. Why don't these people ever stay dead?! First the Architect, now this guy.....it never ends! *pulls out a radio* Rahi Squadrons 6 through 9, target the Toa. Make sure his attention is on you.

*various Rahi attack Blade while Orion climbs a hill*

Orion: Who said the leader must always charge?

*he pulls out a large sniper rifle*

-----

<Malchior IV, frigate>

SB: Are you frakking serious?

*he ducks some shots and sets up a dispenser*

SB: I love this form!

*he then sets up a sentry turret, which begins shooting at the guards*

-----

<Charlestown, Boston>

Aster: *laughs* What, you think I actually arranged a meeting with one of the heads of the organization I just betrayed? Of course not. We have to track him down first. It's not as hard as it sounds. All you have to do is follow the weird stuff.

*she turns on a radio*

Radio: "-recent terrorist attack in Charlestown, Boston. Details have not yet been divulged by the authorities, but we do know that the attack involved some sort of biological weapon. We shall bring information to you as it becomes available."

Aster: Didn't I tell you? Just follow the weirdness.

-----

<Harbinger crash site>

*the Vrai shakes his head*

Vrai: I vill never talk!

-----

<F-Blackout's throne room>

F-Blackout: What? No.....it is not possible. That abomination of a droid should be long-dead. But yet.....the past has changed. How.....who would.....

*he suddenly realizes*

F-Blackout: Caiaphus.....

-----
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue May 01, 2012 6:40 pm

*As Orion takes aim, he feels a twinge of pain in his eye, then blindness*

*Behind Orion, Xeno lies hidden his snipers nest, his cross hairs perfectly aligned with Pax's*

Xeno: Aye, yee has a poont, but eef ya tryeen ta be sneakeh, yee should shoot yer flap teel ya done da deed.

----

*As the Rahi come down on on Blade, One of the last Kardas Dragons surges from beneath the waves and swallows them, Ynot standing next to Blade from Nowhere*

Ynot: Don't say I never did anything for you.

*Blade shoots him a death glare*

Ynot: So, you going to protect your island, or should I?

Blade: Perhaps we work better as a team.

Ynot: Good to hear.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue May 01, 2012 6:48 pm

*Dr. Hax and See-Man run to the ship*

See-Man: "See!"

---

*the guards keep getting killed, but one of them goes invisible*

*suddenly, there are two Rahns!*

*one of them throws a sapper at SB's sentry while snorting*

---

*Rainn walks towards the destination, saying nothing*

---

*Airachnid's spider leg passes near the Vrai's cheek, slightly touching it*

Airachnid: "Come now, you wouldn't want to anger me, would you?"

---

F-Ultron: "Your deduction is strange. Thank you for your call."

*the holographic communication ends*

---

*D-Klak coughs in his jail cell, trying to get The Architect's attention*

---

*the glowing material is starting to look like an actual being trapped in the debris that Osseron got*

---

*Ultron walks into a bar*

*a Liquid Metallicon pirate walks up to him*

???: "State your business."

Ultron: "Where is the Pirate Lord Ksmota?"

???: "Somewhere, why the heck do you care?"

Ultron: "You assume I can feel."

*the pirate tries to punch him, but Ultron grabs the fist, and twists his hand*

*the pirate screams as Ultron uses his encephalo-ray*

Last edited by Zero on Tue May 01, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue May 01, 2012 7:38 pm

[ Sunny, Earth Like Planet: ]

Haruko: *Easily flips back to feet, grinning mischeivously*

Mamimi: *Snaps another photo of the group* You seem to be a teleporter. Care to take us into town?

Jade: I, I guess so!! *Begins crackling with sparks again*

*With a decidedly more tumultuous sensation, they wind up in a park*

Mamimi: I've got to go find Jim. He'll be interested by you all. *Walks off slowly*

Haruko: I'll be back for more sugar later!! Kekeke!! *Speeds off on scooter, leaving a huge trail of white smoke*

Galestorm: ... *Spits a wad of grass out* ...And what made this planet so interesting, exactly?

Lee: Yeah! I kind of feel like this place is at just a normal level of weird.

Jade: ...Well, we'll start with that. *Points off into the distance*

*The group spots a huge building, shaped like a steam iron*

Jade: We'll probably find out more about that building if we split up. Lee, you go with Sarge. I'll go with Galestorm.

Galestorm: *Gains an odd scowl at the pairs* Any reason for that?

Jade: For the sheer sake of variety!! *Drags her off*

Lee: *Ears perk up* Ooh! Sounds like a fountain!

*She begins to tug USarge by the arm, as well*

*Cue the music...Again*

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon 5, Wreck: ]

*The group plods along through the submerged craft*

*As they come to stop outside a sealed door, Darros nods to Aisha*

Aisha: *Grins, then forces fingers in-between the mechanical doors* Rrrrrrhhhhh...!

*With a huge final drive, she forces the doors apart and tumbles inside*

*The group waits to make sure she's okay, before her squeal of excitement comes over their comm*

*Following her in, they find several huge crates, busted open*

*Pouring out are fat discoid crystals, aglow with a dim, pale grayish-purple*

Yoruichi: Wow. You weren't kidding about this haul. *Scoops several lost crystals into a sack*

Aisha: *Easily lifts a sizeable crate, and makes way back for the minicraft*

Zev & Darros: *Go to work filling the sacks they brought*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content