BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

*lets out sigh*

Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33911

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    *lets out sigh* Left_bar_bleue0/0*lets out sigh* Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

*lets out sigh* Empty *lets out sigh*

Post by Heat Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

*lets out sigh* Empty Re: *lets out sigh*

Post by Heat Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Also, in case they zap the edits, the text in question is this: (links added by me)

":::Well, to me it was obvious that User:Divebomb was a sock. If you read on some noticeboards of "tfwiki.net," there was some plot hatched to attack the transformers wikiproject in waves. There were three "teams" that were using code names named after South American countries. I believe Divebomb/Blackout was the leader of team "Argentina." Just watch out for more attacks. These people seem pretty hardcore and have a chip on their shoulder for some reason. [[User:Batphone boy|Batphone boy]] ([[User talk:Batphone boy|talk]]) 21:26, 17 December 2010 (UTC)"

"You know, once in a while I do have these misgivings about our little cabal that I need to get off my chest. It doesn't appear the checkuser blocks and other preventative measures are successful in keeping the South-American conspiracy away from the Transformers. This is the general structure of it: Claritas and his friends comprise Team Chile. Claritas is kind of the "brains" behind the operation, choosing which articles to attack and when. Divebomb[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Editor XXV]Editor XXV[/url] is the leader of Team Argentina. Divebomb is kind of our muscle, always available to use whatever means it takes to make our presence felt. He did a quite successful job of infiltrating the wikiproject before he was busted on an unrelated investigation, no? Oh well. And me, [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Wiki brah]Wiki_brah[/url], I'm the man behind Team Brasil. I'm more or less the "idea guy" and the "PR guy" beind the cabal, having become the public face, if you will, of the attacks. Of course that job kinda fell into my lap since Claritas is mildly neurotic to say the least, and Divebomb, well, is a bit anti-social at times. Now, our plan involved user [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Access Denied][[User:Access Denied]][/url], who was supposed to be appointed an admin before the attacks began in order to provide some admin cover for us. But that got screwed up when he lost his bid for admin. Anyway, he decided to flame out as [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Eret2], but the cabal has disavowed him. After all, if it can't be done with ''style,'' there's no need to do ''it'' at all! Merry Christmas, Obrigado!! And a Happy Transformers-frei New Year! [[User:Community Beach|Community Beach]] ([[User talk:Community Beach|talk]]) 18:00, 27 December 2010 (UTC)"
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Coins : 6462

Post by SHROOM Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:58 pm

To be honest I have to agree with you, this is the reason I never edit things on the old wik, neither do I look up things other than the appropriate wiki, much more information.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:50 pm

TheBlueSun wrote:To be honest I have to agree with you, this is the reason I never edit things on the old wik, neither do I look up things other than the appropriate wiki, much more information.

I recently spent several days trying to make sense of this post.

I failed.

Make of that what you will.
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Coins : 6462

Post by SHROOM Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:53 pm

TBS wins again!
    Hillary Clinton stlye!

Kiyaa!
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4452

Post by Adrastos Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Just no with the Hilary Clinton reference. If you're going to make that kind of comment it should be 'Gabby' Hayse style.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:55 pm