BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Adrastos
Malygos
sakura_dark_twin22
Ferret-X
Niflheim
Zev the Reveler
Kon
Klak
Yenot
Heat
14 posters

BZPB

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16010

BZPB - Page 9 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Klak Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:14 am

Caged Pills: "*screams and runs after the pills* PEELZ!"

---

*Pumkin eats half of the items, and throws away the other half*

Pumkin: "AGHUMHUM NO! I DON'T WANT THAT!"

Merasmus: "Enough! BEES BOOS BARASBUS BOMBINONIMONOMINO! *shakes his arms*"

*a bomb is launched at Pumkin*

*Pumkin eats the bomb*

Merasmus: "OH! Who told you to do that?!"

See-Man: "SEE! We're a sorry bunch'a losers!"

---

Perseus: "You sort it out with him, User LM. *walks to where Kratos is, and sees both him and User MY argue* Woah, woah. There is no need for conflict. This isn't the Lantern Corps for that. Let me see if I understand this correctly. Kratos, you were purged of your anger, and your rage. Somehow, this led to you losing pride, and you feel as though you have no further use for the ring. However, you might be wrong. Pride does not necessarily have to come from rage, or deeds. Pride can come in strength of character, a desire for justice, or a pride in what one stands for. You should also be proud of your team. Perhaps you too can accomplish this level of pride. As for you, User MY, you must understand. We are your elite team of warriors. But that does not mean we lack free will. With all due respect, you are not the complete master of our destinies."

---

*Klak gets up, and nods, slightly bowing*

Me: I am Major General Klak of the Malchiorian Protectorate. And a Makuta of Light. *looks at Tezzeret* A lot has happened since you last saw me, mate.

---

[Dominaria]

Figlio: "One, information. Your spies have lied to you. Blackout's empire is not dissolved, it is simply in hiding. Rebuilding. He has a massive network, one that has already infiltrated the Great Beings, I presume. He now has influence in one of the greatest bodies of government in the universe, the very same body that gave my father power during the war. HYDRA has not confirmed the name of this organization, but it seems to be planning something....big. I already assume that it has infiltrated Dominaria, and has planted seeds of dissent all over your world. I can help you root them out. Two, peace. I offer an alternative solution. Instead of mere war against your enemies, I can mold their allies. I can mold denizens. More and more people will be friendlier to your empire, and true peace will be achieved. Three, I'm the only one you know with access to the secrets of the Armechio bloodline. We come from an empire that predates yours, and predates even that of the Vrai. There are secrets in our libraries. Secrets that I know you would be fascinated with. Secrets that will be open to the head members of HYDRA."

*nods*

Figlio: "I can offer more."

---

Ra: "Understood. *follows Blackout*"

---

Lt. Manning: "Hehe, you tackled me. *puts hand to mouth as if he were blushing* I usually have dinner first."

*the suitcase transforms, revealing itself to be the Baterra*

Baterra: "Uterio War combatants detected."

*his arms shapeshift into two large laser cannons. He fires one at David Robert Jones, and another at Lt. Manning*

*Lt. Manning grabs Aster, and runs from the blast*

Lt. Manning: "The ONE day I don't bring my AR."

---

Rahn: "Wonderful."

*Julio jumps into the Batmobile*

Julio: "TOASTYYY!"

Rahn: "Uh..what?"

Julio: "What?"

Rahn: "What was that?"

Julio: "I said TOASTYY. It's a battle call."

Rahn: "*whispers* We are the worst assassins....What's our next mission, Shadow Blade?"

----

[Korasa]

*Ciel nods*

Rainn: "And please, don't take her DNA for cloning."

Ciel: "*shakes her head and whispers* You know me better than that, Rainn. I'm not Richtofen. Anyways, Poe, I believe that you may still have your powers. They are just...dormant. I will have to obtain a sample from you and experiment with it. It will take a few hours."

*she gets up, and locks the door of the lab*

Ciel: "Shall we? *she grabs some alcohol, a syringe, and a cotton swab*"

---

[Dark Side of Zion]

Axel: "Demyx doesn't run our Organi....you know what, just give them to me."

---

[YJ]

*Miss Martian walks into the meeting room*

Miss Martian: "What's going on?"

Last edited by Amon on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Coins : 4651

Post by Niflheim Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:23 pm

<Earth, Bane's Location>
    The assassin shakes off the bullet in his other leg, and decides to start walking on his hands(!). He manages to go around the corner, and pulls out one of his pistols. Aiming blindsighted, he fires the whole clip around the corner at the group. Afterwards, he throws the pistol at Bane's face and drops a gas grenade.
    <Near Edge of the universe>
    The complete darkness has now consumed a whole solar system. The darkness moves on.
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4453

Post by Adrastos Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:11 pm

[On a plain of generic looking fluffy clouds on a nondescript planet resembling Earth]

*Dr. Zeus looks up into the sky using a ridiculously large caricature of desk telescope. He's a ten foot tall old man with the look of an old philosopher and the voice of a timid man half his size.*

Dr. Zeus: *Chuckles to himself* Ho ho ho... One day I'll be supreme commander of this star system. All I need now is to finish the paperwork...

*He sets himself down at his candlelit desk and begins to read through and sign the first few sheets of hundreds of piles of paper none less than half a metre in height.*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9889

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:29 am

[Dark side of Zion]

SMY: They are yours, depart with them as you wish. Have your leader, whoever he is, come this way, I wish to speak to him.
    ----

[Korasa]

Poe: -.- Needles, wonderful. Better than heights, I guess...

*She rolls up her sleeve and braces herself*
    ---

[User HQ]

Kratos: That sentimental crap might work for you, but you don't know my story. I had pride in two things, my job and my family. I sacrificed one to save the other by making a deal with a god. That god took both. That's where I got my anger, when my pride was gone, anger that could push me through the task that set ahead of me. I killed that god, and that got the attention of the others.

*Kratos is showing his memories with his ring, which is faint at best*

Kratos: They came at me one by one. Strategy, Seas, Light, The Underworld, Earth, Fire, Love, commitment, and the Sky all came down on me. Even my brothers and mother attacked me. Once the dust cleared, I could hold my head high again. I proved I could not be kept down. I can't... It doesn't drive me anymore. There's nothing in this world that can get my blood boiling anymore. I have no drive, and I have nothing to be proud of.

*MY slams his fist on a near by table*

MY: Listen here, General. I hear your sob story, and yes, Perseus is right, I do not control you all. But there is one thing that gets me, and that's a quitter. I hate seeing someone not living up to what they can be. You have one last obligation as a Lantern, and that's the Parade I promised the lot of you. If you want a desk job after that, you can have it. We clear?

Kratos: Wont make much difference, but fine, I'll keep the ring til then. YOu can't give me a reason to keep fighting before then, I'm out.

Random User: Y0, 3MWhy, F10472 4r3 r34dy.

MY: Perfect timing. Come and enjoy the festivities.

[Mount Justice Ruins]

Nightwing: Hey, Mrs. M. Batman...

Aqualad: No secrets, remember?

Nightwing: Right... Batman is staying off world on a goose chase for a while. He's leaving us to run ourselves again.

*There's a yellow and red blurr as Impulse enters the room*

Impulse: Hey, Aqulad, Robin, just got word on where Savage went with the War world. It's so Crash! You'll never guess! Come on, try! trytrytrytry!

Nightwing: ....

Impulse: See, told ya you couldn't guess! Anyway, we found him. Totally didn't see it coming, either.

Nightwing: Impul...

Impulse: Oh, Hey, M'Gann, you wont believe what I just found out!

Nightwing: IMPULSE!

Impulse: Yo! No need to crash the mode, bro. What's up?

Nightwing: Where did Vandal go?

Impulse: That's what I've been trying to say, jeeze! He took the War world to Apokolips
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7039

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:36 am

OOS: WELCOME BACK ADDY *glomp!!*

=== === ===

[ Datrio: ]

Lina: Wh, wh -

Prudence: *Kneels beside Orthos* It's okay, shhh, we're sorry, we didn't know...

*She quietly licks her fingertips, and snuffs out a little flame on her left ear*

Prudence: You poor thing...You got spirited away, trapped in a strange world...You're frightened...

Lina: *Suddenlys looks fit to be ill, and turns away; unable to bear what she's done any longer*

Prudence: ...No. Even if these are your last moments, I'm not letting you die in a strange place. *Rips the top off of her remote control, and begins fiddling with the inside* This is the very least I can do.

*Disconnecting one last wire, she pats Lorthos on the side*

Prudence: Please, bear with it just a while longer. *Sighs shakily, lifting the wire* Bear with it. *Squeezes the tip of the wire, and sends a spark*

*She screeches, as the remote control's circuits begin to glow and melt and smoke*

*Above Lorthos appears a shimmering curtain of light, which begins to fall over him*

*She falls to her knees, and stutters, trying to speak*

Prudence: Gh-gh-ggghhh...Good...N-night... *Crumples*

Lina: *Dives, goes to her knees, and catches her*

*She clutches her, gazing at her burned hands*

~ ~ ~

[ Grassy Planet, Outside of the Conquistadores Guildhouse: ]

Sarasim: *Tosses Laros some kind of large, wrought silver spade, dangling a little die with a pawprint in place of the one-pip* Take dis, baby boi. Da ring is purrfect fur an illusionist. Makes 'em undetectable to anything. Mostly anything.

Mia: Actually, literally everything. *Has just polished off her second tart* I think I know what you're talking about. A Ring of Total Presence-Voiding that Baddoboss stole from my friend. It seems fitting that it ended up in your wily little paws.

Sarasim: Word up. Now, what you don't know 'bout dis Ring is dat nothing furrom outside a da Ring can detect it. Buuut let's just say dat Baddoboss felt like embellishin' it, and I decided that I could find a good use fur it, now dat it had gotten all steeped in its magics.

Mia: ... *Strolls over to Laros, ears flicking, and lifts the die tasseled onto the spade; turning it side-to-side in the light* ...Sarasim, you are a clever, clever cat.

*As she turns the die, the center of the pawprint decoration becomes visible as a glimmering ruby at some angles, and its normal red dent at others*

Sarasim: Mweeheeheehee. You got it, gurrrl. I nabbed the Brakmarian Bloody Ruby that Baddy had da ring decorated with, and put it in my li'l multitool there. Right now, you holdin' da only way ta track dat ring in dis or any Universe.

Mia: *Looks to Laros* Are we ready to move out?

~ ~ ~

[ Legacy Ship: ]

Sumire: That's the issue. *Leads the group back towards her main lab*

Jemelt: *Half-turns and points to the almost entirely dissolved "Masqueraider," ahem* Not to impose myself or anything, but shouldn't we be concerned that the brother who led me to saving you girls is going up in smoke? Literally?

Sumire: *Whirls, two tiny black horns growing from her brow* I despise mimics. That shadow was a mimic crafted as a proxy by that busy clown! I know a Masqueraider's Mystique when I see them, wearing the darkest forces of the God Sadida perched on their brow! They are capricious curs, simply actors waltzing around a stage that they forsook their right to walk, playing any part they so wish and creating acts that were never meant to come to pass! I must contact the Witch's Academy. Headmistress Baba Yaga will make sense of this mess presently.

*Realizing that she has yet to answer Lynvara's question, Sumire sighs; her horns receding slightly, and fading back into her normal fair skintone*

Sumire: There are a total of five life support cores, arranged equidistant from each other up five sectors of the city. The lowermost core was corrupted, and as such, our cyberlords quarantined it, and some knocked themselves comatose with the condition, "Do not awaken until all corruption has been removed, and the source has been discerned." They are how we learned that the corruption is very regular; symmetric, I would go so far to say.

Jemelt: And from what I can tell from my mixed-up memories, I was sent here on a mission to root out a hacker known as Mute Gabranth. He's a perfectionist, has OCD, and all of his programs are based on a perfectly-symmetrical alien programming language that is based on a series of loops that can run for the lifetime of a Universe without ever encountering the conditions to continue beyond that stage.

Jemelt: It is also known for causing insanity for anyone short of a cyberlord to attempt to decipher it. They say that insanity goes hand in hand with genius, and genius is less than a step away from...Mute Gabranth.

Sumire: ...Heavens above, Mute Gabranth! Of course! *Facepalm: Eureka Edition* Mute Gabranth! If it were a snake it would have bit me! The cyberlords sent me a file that will interest you all, once I've alerted Baba Yaga to that Masqueraider. For whatever reason, she's been looking for a Masqueraider of the Red Ink. This will interest her.

*Spinning on her heel, she leads the group into her main lab - where a glove-clad fist bonks her on top of the head*

Bonney: Oi ya little rapscallion! T'would be a courtesy were ye ta keep some seafood abouts the premises! I were starved for a mussel or oyster, and lo not a one to be found in any a yer fredges nor pantrees! Now, ye forced me hand, and I had ta bring me own victuals ta prepayre!

Sumire: What -

*KRASHHH-chnkchnkchnk*

*BURBURBLLLUUUUUURRRRRREEEEEEUUUUUUGGGHH!!*

*Sphhhhrrrrrrllllllllssshhhhh*

Heathcance: Fear not! I've herded him into the scrap metal area! Now, *KRASH* I can show him - *Ominous beeeeeeeep* My best shot!! *FRRRWSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!*

Sumire: *Has gone pale, teetering* Wh, wh...Why don't you contact Baba Yaga...?

Bonney: *Raises a truly massive wrench, and bobs her head forward rapidly; causing her goggles to flip down over her eyes* Aye! But the first matter o' business that I cannae denye is tha injustice of dis power unit! *Clomps off towards a huge generator, snow-white curls bouncing as she goes* T'is criminal that me old comrade fro' days o' yore should be forced ta op'rae wi' a gen'rator runnin' at a piddlin' 87% capacity!

Sumire: ...Lynvara, please, open a link, and choose established link #3. *Snaps her fingers, causing a hovering chair to support her; prop her legs up halfway, and carry her to her console* Ye Gods! My lab is simply under siege today! At least I have company as yours, Lyn, Jemelt, Sir Angel.

Jemelt: *Looks over at Anzu* Apparently my brain just regenerated fifty-odd minutes ago. Mind telling me what the deal with that clown was, for starters?

~ ~ ~

[ Groularougarn's Planet: ]

Groularougarn: *Eyes turn a glowing orange; yet this time, their slit pupils are a glowing scarlet, with searing white in the center* I see something powerful about that Black Dragon. He may just be the one who will stand by my side, from his kind.

Srivalti: *Chuckles* Yer still intent to carry on the duty of Fiamra? Ah, well - I suppose it's the least that you, me, that we all owe that amazin' dragoness. *Lifts her fist, raises her fore and middle finger halfway, and curls her ring and pinky fingers under her thumb; all in some apparent salute*

Groularougarn: A red dragon to blaze the trail; a black dragon to know the evils they'd face; a blue dragon to electrify their spirits; a green dragon to guard their morals; a dragon of purest white, who would preserve any who strayed from the road; and one, a youngling, who would arrive on the wings of Life-in-Death.

Latta: *Siiigh* I really regret handing you that prophecy before I knew what it meant. Then again, I suppose it's just as well - I still have not cracked that last part.

---

[ Nefarian's Lair: ]

???: *Stands there, wrapped head-to-toe in bandages* Hail, Nefarian! I've been waiting for ages, and you haven't a clue how literally I mean that! *Her one uncovered, electric blue eye seems to smile, uncovered by bandages*

*Suddenly, a black dragon winds in; her serpentine head cowering low to the floor*

??? 2: A, apologies my liege, she didn't trip any sensors! We found a bio-signature growing stronger behind an odd stone block, a, and, good lord, she had to have been dead in there since this base was first built! But, but she just stood up, pranced out, took a passel of dragon eggs out to hand them to your assistants, and -

??? 1: You know, *scratches chin* I find it very curious that a dragon would use a customized shimmer for whatever reason. You are with another dragon, or perhaps you are not a dragon at all?

??? 2: Hah, hahah! You little cur! A shimmer would never work on a dragon! You are not merely a ghoul, you're completely, stark-raving -

??? 1: *Eye glows, as she snaps her finger with a sparking flash* I invoke the Tenth Doctor! shimmaaaaaaaa~

??? 2: *Entire body gleams and ripples, and suddenly, begins to spin around and form into a wild sphere of liquid light*

??? 1: Ohhhhh. The shimmer was a supplement. You needed it to disguise your shape. I would keep this gal, Nefarian, if she wasn't a snake in the grass. OR SHOULD I SAY CHAMELEON!? OR SHOULD I SAY, CHAMSAM!!?

Chamsam?: *Drops to the floor - a paleskinned girl with wavy red-pink hair, golden eyes with concentric circles around the tiny pupils like a chameleon, and a long tongue hanging out; she wears dark blue biking shorts, and an overlarge chameleon-motif hoodie with bellsleeves* How dare you, strange woman!! *Throws the ruined shimmer collar on the floor, and begins to kick into a half-tantrum*

??? 1: Sir Nefarian, I give you Samjam the Chamsam, as well as this! *Tosses him a strange device, a highly-elongated hexagon resembling a mix of metal and crystal* This is a map to a nice Blue Dragon! You'll love her, she loves studying things! Just bring her a book or a scroll or summat or she'll zap you silly! I know how that feels! *Shudders as sparks go up her body*

*Suddenly, she blips out of existence*

*She reappears carrying some kind of faintly-smoking energy rifle, with a sombrero decorated by a solid gold skull atop her head*

???: Ohhh don't mind me! I wanted to tell you, Samjam is very useful. You can probably pay her in some sugary junk and she'll come back with a lost text that's supposed to be protected in a library sunk into a black hole! Now I normally abhorr senseless violence but I'm fighting to save this cool horny chick and her fly boyfriend so I must march into battle on behalf of their love DAMN THE TORPEDOES!! *Disappears again*

*As seconds turn to minutes, and she doesn't reappear, Nefarian finds a big glob of drool landing on one massive claw*

Samjam: *Gazes up at him with her eerie eyes* Have this. *Reaches inside of her hoodie through the hood, and pulls out some kind of heavily-wrapped ledger* The Big Boss said that I'd know who to give this to when I found him. They contain notes on how to optimshh - opthhhh - *Blurps up a huge splash of drool onto the floor* Sowwy. On how to optimize the modification of baby dragons. Do you have any candy?

*Her tongue lolls out again, as she stares up at Nefarian*

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon 4, Láng City, Streets: ]

Asabana: *Has assumed her hitodama form again* One of my Sorcerous Traits is Pool of Knowledge. I can draw on many sources of experience, even beyond that of a regular Spirit Ally. That goes a long way to say, while we all search deeper, I will try to find any information that I can on this leyline.

Zev: I don't know what I'd do without you, Asabana. *Scratches her tiny form between the large fox ears*

Asabana: Live the life of Riley, I'm sure! *Giggles*

Namah: You would say that. *Smiles, then looks to Mephistroth* Are we ready?

*Her halo - in its most base, transparent, wavering form - appears above her head*

Namah: I think I'll be ready by the time we get there.

~ ~ ~

[ Asteroid Prison: ]

Serrator: Octoroo, check, then re-check that all systems are prepared for liftoff and defense before this rock gets blown to smithereens.

Octoroo: Ooh-ah-ooh, right away, master! *Hovers into the air, and away*

Merhiem: *Smiles, shuddering slightly* ...!!!!!

Serrator: *Applies hearing trumpet once more* Get it out of your system before you give yourself an attack of somekind.

Merhiem: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOVE ADVENTURES!!!!!!!!!!! \( = > ω < =)/

Serrator: ...Yes. *Walks away, and begins looking for something to get into*
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33912

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:57 am

<Asteroid Prison>

*Blackout gestures, and the Makuta and Rahkshi gather in a circle around him, Ra, Serrator and co.*

Blackout: Ra, work your magic.

-----

<FDR Spaceport>

*Jones drops to the ground, barely avoiding the blast*

*Roodaka steps behind the Baterra, and fires a shadow blast at it*

Aster: You know, I usually go on dates first too.

-----

<Bat-Mobile>

*SB facepalms*

SB: I.....have no idea. Maybe we should just go back to the cave and wait for orders.

*He drives away, and immediately bumps into a tree*

-----

<Earth>

*The assassin's shots predictably miss*

Nikolai: что за херня?

*They are then blinded by the gas grenade*
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:24 pm

<Earth, Bane's Location>
    The assassin moves along, and pulls out a grenade. He then holds it in the air.
    "STOP NOW OR WE'LL ALL DIE!"

<Edge of Universe>
    Over a planet, an eclipse starts over the sun. The local citizens begin panicing, knowing there should be no eclipse right now.
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Coins : 7245

Post by Malygos Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:17 pm

[Hei Fon 4]

Mephistroth: I am.

*He follows Zev's party*

---

[Nefarian's Lair]

Nefarian: ....What.

Ludevic: Al...right then. I don't believe we have any candy, unfortunately...

*Nefarian takes the notes*

Nefarian: Brilliant! The missing piece to my equation - Ludevic, look at this! We can finally proceed with our project! I am in your debt, madam Samjam.

*He dips his head respectfully, then picks up Ludevic and flies to his lab, eggs in one talon and Ludevic and the notes in the other*

*A large, violet, inert dragon egg stands in the middle of the lab, hooked up to a multitude of machines and chemicals. Numbers are chalked onto a board on the rear wall.*

Nefarian: Now with these notes and red dragon genetic material, we can finally begin...he heheh...hahaahhaha

*He begins to laugh maniacally until Ludevic elbows him in the foot*

Ludevic: I'll re-align our inducers in accordance with the new data. The mana-chargers will need to be moved as well.

Nefarian: I know that. Get ready.

*They begin to do so*

---

[Groularougarn's Planet]

Sarkhan: I don't put too much trust in prophecy. I was prophecized to lead Clan Vol...and you saw what happened.

*He growls angrily, remembering his exile*

---

[Legacy Ship]

Anzu: Well, it was some sort of mimic, imitating the form of the Masqueraider - a little upstart who seems to wish to serve Malygos. Frankly, I don't know why my master bothers with that man.

Lynvara: *Blushes a little* I...I enjoy your company too, madam. If I could be so bold...could I send m..my drones to repair y...your fine ship? The z..zombies did some damage.

*She sits down, brushing her skirts behind her, and opens the link as she was told to*

Lynvara: I l...love your design. Did you d...design this ship yourself?

---

[Grassy Planet]

Laros: Of course.

*They begin to head out. After a few hours, they come to a huge, baroque castle*

Laros: I assume this is the place, then?

---

[Datrio]

*Lorthos's eye flares as it is dismissed to the Elemental Plane of Water*

Lorthos: Thank...you....

---

[User HQ]

*LM taps MY's shoulder*

LM: And I am not allowed to be part of these festivities, I presume? After all, you seem intent on interfering with my plans - why not mess with your fellow user's recreation, too?

---

[Dominaria]

Malygos: I don't mean to say they are no longer a threat. I mean to say that they are less of a threat now than they would be otherwise. I'm aware of certain spies within Imperial Intelligence - they are being fed false information to be broadcasted back to their masters.

*He turns off the displays*

Malygos: Regardless...the technology interests me. I will comply with your plans, for now.

---

[Tezzeret's Ship]

Tae'thelan: Klak! Of course, I should have known!

Tezzeret: You know him?

Tae'thelan: Only by reputation. They say he's the greatest hero in the sector, and the man to go to if you're having issues with Blackout! I had no idea he knew you, Tezzeret!

Tezzeret: Anyway, where are we headed?

Tae'thelan: I've input the coordinates. Just jump to hyperspace, and we'll be there.

*They do so*

Tezzeret: So, this is Ulduar.

*They exit the ship, and stand before a massive complex buried under ice and snow of a thousand years. The complex itself is gold and grey, marked with shimmering lines and huge, ancient structures.*

Tae'thelan: The team stopped reporting in a day ago - I assumed it to be merely interference...but I believe I judged too hastily.

*He indicates the dig site at the foot of the ancient complex, which has been abandoned*

Tae'thelan: Come on.

*They start heading towards the old site.*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:50 pm

Axel: "Yeah, sure. *grins and opens a portal for the Org members, and walks through it*"

---

*Ciel nods, sterilizes the area, and pokes Poe with the needle*

Ciel: "There we go. *places a cotton ball and a bandaid on the wound.* I will need a few hours to identify the gene that carries your abilities, and to find a way to re-activate it. You and Rainn can go to the lounge. Just wear those labcoats. And Rainn, try not to have people suspect that you're a clone, please?"

Rainn: "I won't. *hands Poe a labcoat, and puts one on* Let's get you some food. You gave a lot of blood."

---

Perseus: "Fine. That's how we'll solve it. *whispers* And I thought Spartans had honor. *Perseus walks with MY to join the festivities*"

---

M'Gann: "Wait, isn't that where Sphere is from?"

---

*Lalli Cain throws away his cigar, and walks up to Prudence, Orthos, and Lina*

Lalli: "What the hell? Is she....?"

---

Ra: "Serrator, stop adventuring. We're using a portal. *Ra snaps his fingers, and the entire company appears at his palace on Ailyb-Gypte* Wow. That was fast."

---

Lt. Manning: "Terrible time to ask for one, but I'm available tonight, 6:30?"

*The Baterra falls back*

*he gets up, and turns around*

Baterra: "Uterio War veteran not detected. Hostile element detected. Proceeding to elimination."

*he fires both of its cannons at Roodaka*

*Lt. Manning sets down Aster*

Lt. Manning: "Well, at least that robot thing is occupied. We need to bag David Robert Jones. I can't let him go on my watch."

---

Julio: "Mother of Tennant..."

Rahn: "Do they even give driver's tests in your future?"

---

Figlio: "Excellent. *does the Imperial salute* See you soon, Malygos. *shuts off communications* Ensign, take us to our agent. She has something for me."

*the ship flies away from Dominaria, and jumps to lightspeed*

*it arrives at a blue and orange moon, landing near a pub*

*Figlio walks out, wearing something to protect him from the vacuum of space, and goes into the cantina. He removes his protective gear*

*At the back of the pub, he sees the person he is looking for, and approaches her*

Figlio: "Hello. You said you had information for me?"

---

*Klak follows Tae'thalan and Tezzy*

Me: What sort of civilization left these ruins?
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:41 pm

[Dr Zeus' planet base]

*He finishes signing the last sheet of paper.*

Dr Zeus: Hahaha! I did it! 2000 square light years of real estate, and alrea... *He collapses forward and lays sprawled over his desk snoring loudly.*

*His two servants walk into his office.*

John Candy: Boss, hey boss...

Screwtape: He's fast asleep. *Looks at his desk* Oh! Look, he's finished.

John Candy: *sighs audibly* I suppose that means it's our job to make sure his land's free of squatters.

*John Candy and Screwtape arm themselves to the teeth with thunderbolts and kit themselves out with flying boots, reflective shields and the like. They board their ship and head for the Grassy Planet.*

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:30 pm

[Ruins of Mount Justice, Earth]

Nightwing: No, that's New Genesis. The two war often, but have been at peace as of late due to a treaty.

*Turns back to Impulse*

Nightwing: Nice work Imp..Kid Flash, you're dismissed.

Impulse: Crash.

*He zooms out of the room, and Nightwing looks towards M'Gann and Kaldur*

Aqualad: So, now we know WHERE Vandal Savage took the War World, and we lack guidance from Batman. I will confer with the league about this.

Nightwing: This is OUR mission...

Aqualad: And I intend to keep it that way, but being secretive about this with our allies will not make it easier. We covered their backs when they were off world, and clearly some of us are going to be paying Savage a visit soon.
    ----

[User HQ]

*MY is about to speak to LM when Kratos spins around and slams Perseus into a wall with his ring*

Kratos: Watch your tongue, a Spartan's honor is never to be questioned.

MY: Take this elsewhere, or you both will simply cease to exist.

*Kratos lets him down and walks out of the room*

MY: You may come if you wish, LordMalygos. Though this event is to honor the first lanterns first victory in securing Figlio di Armechio for interrogation. Therefore, neither you nor Xanadu will be celebrated in it.

*He waits for Perseus to leave*

MY: And it is not so much that I meddled in your plans, but you in mine. I have plans for Poe, do not pursue her if you do not wish my interference.

*MY goes to follow Perseus, but turns back to LM*

MY: And remember, I'm not afraid to get MY hands dirty...or wet.
    ---

[Dark side of Zion]

*As Axel departs from his presence, SMY turns back to SM Kurenitsu, smacking her*

SMY: You pathetic weakling. Those two were going to lead me to this universes me. Because of you and your worthless boyfriend, I had to give them up.

*A squad of Rahkshi enter the room and haul SMKu up to her feet*

SMY: Take her and Asumaru to the southern islands.

*He bends down and grabs her face*

SMY: You two will be the test subjects of our nastier Rahi. If you survive the week, you can come back.
    ----

[The Castle that Never Was]

*Xonyt and Rixika spill through the portal in a heap, Lexaeus and Xaldin waiting*

Xaldin: You are to be brought before Xemnas. Come with us.

*Rixika tries to get up, but passes out*

Xonyt: As my companion here has demonstrated, we are in no shape..

*Lexaeus grabs Xonyt and Rixika by their hair and grags them through the castle to Xemnas*
    ----

[Cadmaus Lab, Korasa]

*Poe puts on the coat and rubs her arm, whincing*

Poe: So, this where you grew up?
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:08 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: Indeed. Are you sure you didn't leave someone behind?

*Starscream is nowhere to be seen*

-----

<Asteroid Prison>

*Starscream screams into the heavens*

Starscream: CURSE YOU!

*Ricochet's antidermis floats up to him*

*They communicate telepathically*

Starscream: Ricochet? Is that you?

Ricochet: Yes. Looks like we're both stranded here.

*The ship's generator explodes, breaking the asteroid to pieces*

*A wave of fire washes over the two Makuta, and when it dissipates, they are both gone*

*There are now asteroid chunks freely floating around Malchior IV*

-----

<FDR Spaceport>

*Roodaka ducks, and rolls away*

*She fires another shadow blast*

Aster: Um.....sure. OK.

*She drops to the ground and aims at Jones again*

-----

<Bat-Mobile>

SB: Of course they do! I failed, though. *sadface*

*He drives into the entrance of the Bat-Cave*

SB: Damn.

*He reverses, and actually enters the Bat-Cave this time*

OOS: Trollface

-----

<Earth>

*They glare at the assassin*

Bane: Who are you?

-----

<BZP planet, Reckoning era>

*F-Blackout walks into a lab*

*A completely grey humanoid shape is lying on a bed*

*He touches the figure with his gauntlet, and it begins to glow and morph*

-----
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:13 pm

<Earth, Bane's Location>
    "I was hired by a group to kill you...and I never fail."
    The assassin then pulled the pin on the grenade, which actually wasn't a grenade at all. Inside the grenade shell was a trigger. He had rigged the mountains to explode incase of failure.

<Eclipsed System>
    A shadowed figure stands on a ship, incased and protected by the artificial eclipse.
    "It appears this is only the start."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:29 pm

OOS: Hope I didn't miss anyone!

: D

=== === ===

[ Datrio, Beach: ]

Lina: *Watches as Lorthos fully fades away* I...I don't -

Prudence: *Eyes suddenly fly open* I just thought of something. *Springs up onto her feet without using her arms* Mr. Bounty Hunter, something is wrong on this planet and I think I know what it might be.

Lina: *Watches her incredulously, seeing that Prudence is wringing her burnt hands*

Prudence: I'm going to need access to your ship, my toolbox, a nice hat, a box of cheese crackers, and a nice, tall glass of Watermelon-flavored soda. Ask Chrome when she wakes up, she'll know how to get it. *Begins to walk away, but stops*

*She turns to look at an incensed Lina, and rolls her eyes*

Prudence: Shut up! I know! I'll explain later! *Walks off*

~ ~ ~

Samjam: *Wanders off, tongue flicking in and out*

*She seems to not know what to do with herself*

~ ~ ~

Groularougarn: Prophecies are never certain - but this tablet was...Unique.

Latta: It had a note that one dragon would fall, and would be replaced. My father's first love, Fiamra, was meant to be the red dragon of prophecy. She died saving her entire brood from a great evil, and my father rose to replace her.

Groularougarn: Is there anything we can help you with, Sarkhan?

~ ~ ~

[ Legacy Ship: ]

Jemelt: ...That's not possible. Mimics don't save people, they trick them into becoming a snack.

Sumire: Oh, this is not my ship. The legacy ship was built long before I entered this world, and this lab belonged to...Someone quite dear to me. And the ship will repair itself - ...In time... *Brings up a hologram from her armchair* How can this be?

*As the connection passes through to Baba Yaga - a squat, stereotypical witch - she gazes at the lab with a sigh*

Baba Yaga: Sumire, for you to be making a call of this distance, it must be important to you.

Sumire: Rather, I thought it would be important to you. A Masqueraider sent his image into the ship with me, and he seemed to be aware of a ghoul swarm that came shortly after. He bore scarlet ink.

Baba Yaga: Hmmm. That is a Masqueraider, alright. They can be valorous heroes, conniving thieves, gentle guardians...But this one always has an angle. I am not at liberty to divulge more, but he always has a back-up plan, and sides with those who will bring about great change. He will also tend to look after whomever is an ally at this time.

Sumire: - !! Do you mean to say that he knew that Lynvara and I would be in danger?

Baba Yaga: If they serve the same master, then I could not doubt it.

Jemelt: I see. She meant 'mimic' as a broad term. *Scowls*

~ ~ ~

[ Grassy Planet, Baroque Castle: ]

Mia: I could not pretend to know. *Gazes up at the fortress, fascinated*

*She keeps her hand on Goulatour's hilt as the sword rattles*

---

[ Cait Shelter Guildhall: ]

Sarasim: We gots an intruder and we gots a necromancer on da loose.

Kane: *Has set her pack down and gotten a bottle of water* The main issue is that Faustus's magical energies barely register when you try to search for him - let alone that whomever that woman was, she was in and out before either of us caught her.

Lyram: Oh~ I saw her earlier~ She let something slip - I didn't say anything in case she meant us harm~

Sarasim: *Grins* Baby doll that's good. What was it?

Lyram: That she was looking for her troublesome little sister~

*Both Kane and Sarasim's eyes seem wide as dinner plates at this*

Kane: ...That figure, that outfit, and that crimson hair with those sheepdog bangs.

Sarasim: I'mma go make sure da kitchen's supply cupboard don't got nobody tied up n' gagged in there. *Runs off*

Lyram: *Sits down on the grass and strums hir sitar idly*

~ ~ ~

[ Moon Pub: ]

*She marks her place in a book, closes it, and sets it aside*

Zafara Double Agent: Hello, Sir Figlio. The Emperor of Jurai sent a fleet of drone ships to kill you. However, they are programmed to anticipate that they have the element of surprise - if you turn their ambush around, they won't have time to react. I do hope you won't mention this to First Prince Zev: his father knew that he would never approve of killing you prior to an actual violent movement, even if you had made your intentions clear. Oh, and have this:

*She gently sets a messy ledger down on the table, thrice-bound with leather bands*

Zafara Double Agent: There is a girl who Zev Raregroove once met. He wants to go to her, but the planet she is on has a tendency to move. She is the twisted little angel that has waited long enough. If you use the patterns listed to track her down, then you will have a highly effective weapon against Zev.

*Lifting her book, the Zafara Double Agent begins to read again*

Double Agent: Yet be careful, my dear conqueror. You are going to encounter things which should never be awakened. I also advise you to never place your full trust in me. I have a policy that first-time clients get free services, and that they are also exempt from any and all betrayals. If you ever want my services again, you will contact LK-60003237. You shall outline what you need, I will retrieve it, we shall arrange a meeting place, you will show me my payment, you will receive your information, and if you are a gentleman, then I might not pull any tricks. *Stands up*

*As she strides past with an elegant air, she turns to gaze at Figlio with enigmatic eyes*

Double Agent: Ah yes. When you go to meet the girl who still waits, be sure to bring a feast for her. Not to share with her. For her. You'll see why.

*She heads through a side-door, and the door whirrs shut behind her*

~ ~ ~

[ City with the Mysterious-Sounding Name: ]

Serrator: No, we didn't leave anyone of importance behind.

Octoroo: Ooh-ah-ooooh, sir -

Serrator: No one of importance.

Octoroo: Oooooh...
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:45 pm

[Grassy Planet]

*John Candy and Screwtape land on the Grassy Planet some way from Baroque Castle. A small fire is started next to where the ship lands.*

John Candy: *Emerging from the ship* Aaaah! *Stretches* We REALLY need to make some room for standing up in that thing. *As he walks from the ship he unwittingly drags he foot through the fire and his clothes catch alight.* Aaargh! Get it of! Get if of! *He runs around the ship.*

Screwtape: *Emerging from the ship* You idiot! *Stamps out the fire on the floor* You realise that this is coming out of your paycheck?

*Screwtape throws John Candy to the ground. John starts rolling around until the fire goes out.*

Screwtape: *Looking towards the castle* Anyway, we've got a job to do. *Pulls out a pair of coconut halves* Come Patsy!
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:20 pm

[Baroque Castle]

Laros: Let's go.

*They begin to enter, but suddenly a a few heavily armored guards appear before them - literally. They materialize into existance a few metres away from Laros.*

Guard: Halt! This castle is only to be entered by agents of its lord sovereign.

Laros: I have business with that selfsame lord. Sarasim, of the Cait Shelter, sent me.

Guard 2: She is not welcome here.

*They raise their spears and advance on the pair, but Laros blasts a few with light, knocking them down, and runs into the castle*

---

[Legacy Ship]

Lynvara: Anyway, i...is there anything else w...we should know about?

*She turns her chair to look at Sumire*

---

[Dominaria, Throne Room]

Malygos: Spymistress Drathir.

*Her hologram appears*

Aluren: Yes, my lord?

Malygos: Find out everything you can about Figlio di Armechio, and his family other than Uterio. I need to know if I'm making a terrible mistake.

Aluren: *Bows, curtly, and vanishes*

Malygos: And, Anzu.

*Anzu's hologram appears*

Malygos: I need you to act as diplomat between me and Figlio. Be my representative in HYDRA. I cannot go myself, as I cannot be sure this isn't a trap. When HYDRA contacts me again, I'll let you know. Malygos out.

---

[Groularougarn's Planet]

Sarkhan: Nothing, unless you've got anything on the Vol Clan's current whereabouts.

---

[Nefarian's Lair, Lab]

*Ludevic flips a switch, as the inert egg is flooded with genetic material from all the broods.*

Nefarian: Now it is ready...now it must be incubated.

*He presses a button on the wall, which begins to charge the egg with magic, causing the egg to grow large, and violet*

Nefarian: Now...rise, my child. Rise, Ultraxion! This is the dawn of a new age of dragonkind! An end to foolish rivalry, and a beginning...of PERFECTION!!!

*The egg explodes from all the force inside of it. A huge, violet dragon, with white horns, glowing yellow eyes, and glowing with bluish-violet energy emerges from the ruins of the egg, fully-grown.*

Nefarian: Hello, young dragon.

*The newborn turns his head to face Nefarian*

Nefarian: I am your father, Nefarian. Your name is Ultraxion. You are the ultimate dragon - with all the advantages of each flight, but none of the disadvantages. You are perfection.

Ultraxion: Ul...Ultraxion.

Nefarian: Come. You have much to learn.

*He leads the dragon away.*

*Ludevic begins to follow, but notices another figure where Ultraxion once stood*

Ludevic: And who are you?

---

[User HQ]

LM: Petty threats, MY? You wouldn't kill me, not now. Alright. I will not ask my agents to proceed with their mission.

*He walks away, a smirk spreading onto his face as he disables his connection with the Neural Interface*

LM: I suppose I will go to your parade.

---

[Ulduar]

Tae'thelan: Simply put, we don't know. The technology doesn't match any within Imperial records, nor in Elven records...we speculate it predates the elven species by a millenium, at the very least. Most likely, more than that.

*He strides forward, but finds his way blocked by a great beast*

Tae'thelan: What the-

*He creates a shield just in time, as the beast begins to stomp down on him*

Tezzeret: Alright! Finally, something fun!

*He charges his arm and launches a bolt of energy at the beast, causing it to rear back in pain*

---

<Reckoning Era>

[Dominaria]

*The planet has been converted into a prison, housing some of the worst criminals. A tattered banner of F-Klak's empire stands in the streets, but is washed away by a tide, which is taking out most of the guards. In the wake of the tide, two figures step forward. One is Anzu, looking much as he did before, albeit with his hair unkempt, and somewhat longer, and tattered clothing. The other is a demon in black armor, wielding a black longsword. His face is concealed beneath his heavy plate armor*

Anzu: We must proceed to maximum security, Drakos.

Drakos: Yes. *He summons a flare of demonfire, obliterating some more F-Klak soldiers*

Anzu: With F-Klak gone, we can finally rise again, from the ashes. Long live the Hegemony.

*Hydraxis reforms next to them*

Hydraxis: Maximum Security should be that way, Lord Anzu.

Anzu: Then let us proceed.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:35 pm

M'Gann: "On Apokolips? That's a little dangerous, don't you think?"

---

*Perseus continues walking*

Perseus: "Soo..."

---

*Xemnas sees the two Nobodies*

Xemnas: "Oh, you two."

---

Rainn: "Ha-ha. Very funny. *smiles* Pretty much, yes. Though I do have some memories of how the original Rain grew up... What about you?"

*continues walking down the hallway, occasionally hiding his face whenever guards pass by*

---

Ra: "....Did you need that one? He was wearing stilettos, and it creeped me out."

*some guards walk up to Ra and co.*

Ra: "No worry. These Makuta are on our side now. Gentlemen, what do you need?"

---

*a space ship comes by Malchior IV, and traps both asteroids in its tractor beam*

???: "These scan pretty good mate...Jeris would be pleased."

*the tractor beam begins pulling them towards the ship*

---

*the Baterra dodges the shadow blast, and shapeshifts into Roodaka*

*it fires a shadow blast at her*

*Lt. Manning pulls out a laser gun, and aims it at Jones's spacecraft*

---

*Rahn facepalms while Julio grins*

Rahn: "And yet Blackout thought you were the best Makuta for this mission...everyone in the future must be insane."

---

*the humanoid figure shapes into a reptilian, and begins growing a metal exoskeleton*

???: "*coughs* I...I.....haven't had a body in years....I remember.....I remember being rolled up into a can, obliterated, blown up...and more..."

---

*Lalli Cain gives Prudence the keys to his ship*

Lalli Cain: "Knock yourself out."

---

Figlio: "Wasn't even dreaming of trusting you, dear. *grabs the tome, and walks out*"

*upon entering the ship, the ensigns give him the HYDRA salute*

Figlio: "The Jurai family is fomenting an attack against me, just as I suspected. He would have to know my whereabouts if it's personal...meaning..."

*Figlio walks into his quarters, staring at a chessboard that sits on his nightstand*

Figlio: "There are spies here. They can belong to anyone...and knowing Malygos he will send some after me as well. Excellent. Everyone is as intelligent as I hoped them to be."

*he moves the pieces on the chessboard*

Figlio: "I will have to reconnect with my other intelligence resources, but first things first.."

*he walks into the cockpit area*

Figlio: "To Liquid Metallicon."

*the ship jumps to lightspeed*

---

(Reckoning Era)

*Wareshu XV has finished melting down the coffin*

*the being inside of it begins to stir*

???: "Guuuuh....Who....*waves his arms blindly* Who awakens me from my slumber?"

Athara: "I'm Athara, and this is Wareshu. Sorry to keep you up, but we need you, great Makuta Nadle."

Nadle: "Bloody hell, is it time already?"

---

*Klak uses his Crast against the beast, repelling it*

*he summons his Keyblade, and slams it against the monster*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:12 am

OOS: Presuming all replies are accounted for!

=== === ===

[ Hei Fon 4: ]

*Zev, Namah, and Mephistroth arrive at last*

Zev: I'll lead, Namah is in the middle, and Mephistroth, you follow.

Namah: *Grips Zev's hand tightly*

~ ~ ~

[ Grassy Planet, Outside of the Baroque Castle: ]

*As the guards begin to follow, one finds a boot planted in his gut, and the other finds the flat side of a blade clanging against his helm*

Mia: *Ears flick and tail arches, as her everpresent smile widens* I'm afraid that you won't be getting past me. But you are most welcome to try!

Goulatour: *The blade of Mia's sword erupts with flames, centered on a white-hot mass within the hollow core*

Mia: En garde. *Thrusts forward, sending a missile of flame spiralling forwards*

*She pays no heed to the new arrivals*

~ ~ ~

[ Legacy Ship, Sumire's Lab: ]

Sumire: *Removes glasses to rub at her eyes* I haven't a clue. I need my rest.

Heathcance: *Marches up to her, rifle in hand* Madame, please, get your rest. Mistress Bonney informed me of the situation, and I have prepared all matters in your stead.

Sumire: *Yawwwn* Thank you, Heathcance... *Gets up, and stumbles away from chair*

Heathcance: *Presses a button on his gauntlet, causing something between mattress and futon to materialize*

*It lands just in place to catch Sumire as she falls in a dead faint*

Sumire: *Snores softly*

---

[ Somewhere on the Legacy Ship: ]

*The room is softly lit, with no windows, and several control terminals*

*All manner of races attend to these consoles, including a young elf with some kind of metal plate grafted onto his head*

*Behind him walks up a voluptuous vixen - quite literally - with sharp features, a dark teal uniform with a button-up jacket; skintight pants; knee-height boots; and some kind of cap, as well as spectacles just below her eyes*

Leader: Agent R., how goes the inspection on the corrupted life support systems?

Agent R.: *Is sweating faintly, his eyelid twitching* M-my neural enhancements, can't...Can't quite keep up with the code's encryption. M, m, my apologies, Sir.

Sir?: *Leans in, resting her hand on R.'s shoulder* Go take a rest. We must remedy this situation, and we can't do it with our agents frying their neural boosts.

Agent R.: Th-thank you Sir, it, it, it is most appreciated, I won't be long. *Rises, shivering faintly, and stumbles off*

Sir...?: *Turns to face some kind of automaton resembling an astronaut* Yes, Agent A.?

Agent A.: Commander Stonecraft, we cannot continue this. Agent R. was never fully compatible with his enhancements. They will overwork his brain until he burns out, and becomes vegetative. You know we can't blame this one on a pre-existing condition.

Ms. Stonecraft: Quite. See to it that he is killed before he begins to go into burnout. *Walks away, but stop short* Oh, wait until he enters his last good rest before it begins. We don't want to be cruel now. *Gives a mirthless chuckle*

Agent A.: It will be done. *Crosses himself* Gods have mercy on our souls.

Ms. Stonecraft: Archibald, friend, can you not? *Tail bristles slightly*

Agent A.: I'm afraid I must. *Clunks away*

Ms. Stonecraft: *Deep siiigh*

~ ~ ~

Srivalti: Ohhh. Them. *Tosses Sarkhan a scroll* There be all of their transactions with outsiders for the past three months, if it helps.

Groularougarn: How, praytell, did you come into contact with that scroll, Srivalti?

Srivalti: I know a guy who knows a spy.

Latta: *Facepalm*

~ ~ ~

*The figure appears to be a small, feeble dragon*

*She looks up with her silvery eyes, and gives a terribly frightened whining*

???: Who - Where - What, what, I, I don't know what I am! Help me - I don't know what I am, I don't know what I am! I'm not supposed to be here!! I'm not supposed to BE!! OH GOD, WHAT AM I!!?

*She pitches into the light, showing her semi-exposed skull and streaming tears*

???: WHAT DID YOU DO!!? WHAT DID YOU DO!!?

~ ~ ~

[ Datrio, Lalli's Ship: ]

Prudence: *Has unlocked the ship and entered*

Lina: *Follows with a hexagonal box*

~ ~ ~

[ Autumn Planet, In A System Very Far Away: ]

*Armored police ride on dish-like shields down a mountain, carefully shaping the metal to avoid spilling out*

*At the lead, and riding most skillfully, is a certain blind Earthbending master and Metalbending creator*

Toph: Oh, will you come out? You're not fooling anyone with your tricks!

*Suddenly, with a scream, a huge serpent erupts from the stone ahead*

*It spins, spins, spins as it fully leaves the ground, before trying to tunnel again*

Toph: *Leaves the dish, and begins riding down on a rockslide of her making*

*Raising her hands before herself, palms towards herself, fingers inward, she thrusts them forward*

*A huge mass of stone erupts forward, and rams into the bottom of the serpent's jaw*

*It gurgles, and unceremoniously rolls down the hillside - flattening a small grove*

*An officer shouts something about collateral, but Toph ignores him*

*They draw closer to the end of the serpent's fall...*

~ ~ ~

[ User World, I Guess?: ]

*Atop a building, a man with messy brown hair, messy calico clothes, messy everything rests against the fencing*

*Popping chocolates into his mouth from an odd pouch, he seems blissfully unaware of...*

*...Everything, actually, right now*

UZ: Hmm-hmm-hmm hm-hm-hmmm, hmm-hmm-hmm hm-hm-hmmm...

*He gazes up, fondly, at the sky*

Last edited by Lucky Zev! on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:19 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: I shall require a shipyard, complete with everything necessary to build a capital ship. I will also require a dozen living test subjects for experiments. And no, I really don't need that one.

-----

<FDR Spaceport>

*Aster turns and shoots Roodaka*

*She's knocked down, and the Baterra's shadow blast slams her into a wall*

*The cloaked figures gather around the Baterra, and shoot various powers at it*

-----

<Bat-Cave>

SB: I think he picked me for my ability to cause chaos.

*He gets out of the car, and runs into another room*

*He sits down in front of a drum set, and starts playing*

SB: Come on guys, there's guitars and everything!

-----

<Earth>

Amy: If you never fail, then wouldn't killing yourself kinda stop your streak?

*Bane suddenly tackles the assassin, knocking the grenade out of his hand*

-----

<User world, Reckoning era>

F-Blackout: Welcome back, Akzer. You might have heard of me. I'm Makuta Blackout.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:56 am

[User HQ]

*As MY heads to depart to the parade, and thinks*

MY: At least he thinks they are idle, for now.

[The Cosmos]

A processions of floats honoring the six Platinum Lanterns snakes it's way through the galaxy, stopping in major star systems for inhabitants to hear the news and celebrate their new guardians. All is well until the procession reaches the Malchior System.

Kratos: Parade is almost over, MakutaYnot. Nothing has changed my mind.

MY: What, you thought I'd actively TRY and change your mind? I was giving you time to reconsider yourself.

Kratos: If you believe that, then you are more foolish than I thought.

MY: I would mind who you are speaking to.

Kratos: Oh? I cou...

*A large hammer of radiant PLatinum light smashes the empty float in front of Kratos and MY*

Kratos: We are attacked by one of our own? I do not see a missing one of us to be a traitor...

MY: Close...

*Ynot levitates out of the wreckage, the hammer retracting*

Ynot: Thought you could have a parade with out inviting me, MY? For shame.

Kratos: Makuta! This procession was for me!

Ynot: Uh uh uh! This parade is for Platinum Lanterns. You might have noticed my ring here. I'm a Platinum Lantern.

MY: Ynot, this is not for you, as you are not part of the corp.

Ynot: Only because you didn't ask me too.

Kratos: Do not deceive, Makuta. You are no good at it. You would never give up your place with your team to join ours.

MY: The Spartan speaks the truth. You killed numerous Lanterns of the other colors to prove that point. Be gone, or else.

Ynot: Or Else? You Users sure know how to piss me off. Bring the rain!

MY: Lanterns, you have your target. No mercy.
    ---

[Cadmus Lab, Korasa]

Poe: I was created as I am now. I didn't get a chance to 'grow up'. I don't have a back story.
    ----

[The World that Never Was]

*Xonyt is on his knees, barely able to keep himself from collapsing*

Xonyt: Lord Xemnas. I apologize for our absence. We were take hostage by Ynot. At least... someone very close to him. He looked like him, but not him. He had his power, but not his strength. T'was as if he were a broken reflection of my Whole.

*He turns away momentarily, before regaining his resolve*

Xonyt: He wanted to speak to you.

[Mount Justice Ruins, Earth]

Aqualad: Yes, Apokolips is very dangerous. You and I are quite susceptible to it's climate, so will remain behind here on Earth. Nightwing will lead this excursion, along wiht Superboy. I will request Superman or Wonder Woman accompany us, as this mission would be suicide otherwise.

Nightwing: Robin and Batgirl will come as well. Wondergirl would be a welcome addition.

Aqualad, I see your point, but that would leave both Gotham and Metropolis completely ungaurded. The League may cover some of the slack, but someone really needs to stay behind.

Nightwing: He'll hate me for it, but Robin can handle Gotham.

*Guardian walk in*

Guardian: Couldn't help over hearing. No disrespect to the pixie in red n green, but I've seen some of the wackos you got in Gotham, he'll get creamed.

Aqualad: Unfortunately, Guardian is correct. I will see if one of the League will aid in Gotham, and take over Metropolis as a whole.

Nightwing: Alright, talk to the League. I'll see where Virg...Static wants.
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:15 am

[Procession]

*Xavalis rockets into the air and fires a few sweeping lasers over, down at Ynot, while flying overhead, then fires a couple missiles at Ynot's back. He turns to see the results, activating the energy shield*

*LM watches with interest from a dark corner of the procession, flanked by a few drones*

---

[Nefarian's Lair, Laboratory]

Ludevic: I...I don't know!

*He checks the database*

Ludevic: Nothing gave any indication that anything like this happened. If Ultraxion was made of all the advantages of each flight...oh no.

*He turns to the creature*

Ludevic: It's virtually a miracle you're even alive. You have all the -flaws- of each flight. I don't know how it's possible...you should be dead. I...I'm sorry.

---

[Groularougarn's Planet]

*Sarkhan nods*

Sarkhan: Thank you. I can finally hunt down he who nearly destroyed me.

--

[Legacy Ship]

*Lynvara looks to the sleeping Sumire, and a shy smile begins to appear on her face*

Lynvara: Sh...she's so cute when she's asleep like that.

*Lynvara looks at Anzu, and blushes, realizing what she said*

Lynvara: I...I mean, she's...she's...

*Anzu smiles knowingly*

Anzu: Lynvara, it's fine. I think she's a rather beautiful woman as well. But of course, I wouldn't dream of getting in your way.

*Lynvara tilts her head quizzically, and shakes her hands in emphatic denial*

Lynvara: N...no, it's not that! I just...I...what are you t...talking about! I...I only j...just met her!

*Anzu chuckles*

Anzu: Come on, Lynvara. Let's give the lady some privacy.

---

[Grassy Planet, Baroque Castle]

*The guards are struck by the attacks, and fall to the ground, their bodies disappearing after they strike the ground.*

*Laros uses arrows of light to take out a few guards, and keeps running*

Laros: There is a great darkness in this land! And it's not you! So please get off yo-

*Before he can finish the sentence, a guard lands a lucky hit, knocking the elf to the ground*

Laros: Damn...

---

[Hei Fon 4]

Mephistroth: Understood.

*He extends his pale, clawed hand*

---

[Ulduar, Gates]

*The beast roars in pain, thrashing Klak and Tezzeret off it*

Tae'thelan: I know who summoned this beast. The suspicions of rebel activity are correct.

*He launches an arcane beam at the creature, bringing it down*

Tae'thelan: The leaders of the Rebellion can't be far away. Quickly, we must hurry!

*He begins to run into the gates*

---

[Reckoning Era, Dominaria]

*Anzu and Drakos approach Maximum Security, but are stopped by a wave of guards*

Guard: Halt! You are to go no further.

*Anzu nods to Drakos*

Drakos: That's rich.

*He raises his sword, and legions of lesser demons emerge from a portal cut by the sword, and engage the guards*

Drakos: For Malygos! Dominaria must be liberated!
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:38 am

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.

Ra: "Good. *raises his arms* The ship will be ready by tomorrow. Ailyb-Gyptian craftsmen are precise. I will provide some of my slaves for your tests. They can be replaced."

*walks up to his throne, and sits*

Ra: "Anything else?"

---

*the Baterra dodges some of the shots, but is hit by the others*

*it quickly transforms into a small drone, and flies away*

Lt Manning: "Well, now that our robot friend is gone. *shoots his laser cannon at the engines of David Robert Jones's ship*"

---

Rahn: "Chaos, eh? Looks like the Blackout of the future is more like Caiaphus after all."

*Rahn grabs a bass guitar, and Julio goes to the drums*

---

Akzer: "Oh no...not you. Figures. What do you want?"

---

*Perseus activates his ring, and flies towards Ynot*

Perseus: "What a shame. You had such promise, Ynot. You could have joined us. You could have even been a Knight. But no, you had to go on some ideological crusade. I will do what I must."

*flies back from Xavalis's attacks*

Perseus: "Watch where you aim that thing, Xavalis!"

*he creates a large cannon with his ring, and fires it at Ynot*

*Meanwhile, a being on a hospital bed on Malchior IV awakens. He senses the battle occurring in the system, far away from the very planet he is on.*

---

Rainn: "We're in the same predicament then."

*time passes, Poe has already had time to eat and chat with Rainn, and they are now on their way to the lab*

Rainn: "Wow, no one has noticed us yet."

*Blizzard Wolfang passes by*

Blizzard: "...Wait a second...you. *points at Rainn* You look familiar."

Rainn: "*changes his voice to User MK's* Me? Nonsense!"

Blizzard: "Hmm....No, no, I've seen you. But where?"

*Blizzard continues walking*

Rainn: *in his regular voice* "....That was too close."

*they walk near the door of the lab*

Rainn: "Ready, Poe?"

---

Xemnas: "Why would I wish to speak to him?"

---

Miss Martian: "*sigh* But Static is new. He faced the Reach, but....Apokolips is whole other level."

---

*Klak looks at the creature, then back up at the gates*

Me: More killing...the fight never ends, does it?

---

*Lalli follows Prudence and Lina*

Lalli: "So what are you doing?"
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:03 am

[Malchior System, Lantern Parade]

*Xavalis' attacks strike true, but leave Ynot unscathed*

Ynot: Pathetic! Going to need something bigg...

*Is hit with Perseus' cannon and doubles over, raising his hand and index finger*

Ynot: Okay. That one hurt.

*Kratos activates his ring, creating energy incarnations of his signature blades, slamming them into Ynot*

Ynot: (Blade in hand) This is what I expected. Sasuken, do not intervene.

Sasuken: Clear.

*Ynot pulls the blade, and Kratos along with it, slamming his elbow into his back*

Kratos UMPH!

Ynot: Come on! This is the best you've got? I'm disappointed.
    ----

[World that Never Was]

Xonyt: I do not presume to know your intentions. I only deliver the message.
    ----

[Korasa, Cadmus Lab]

Poe: As I will ever be.
    ----

Nightwing: He is green, but he's very 'turbed about everything. Keeps a celar head. A good counterpoint to Superboy. Might be the difference between aster and disaster.

*Gaurdian raises an eyebrow*

Gaurdian: What he's not saying is that he doesn't want him out of sight just yet.

Nightwing: Like I said, he's green, and he helped Luther, even if it was unwittingly. The Light has gotten in our heads before.

Gaurdian: No more secrets, man.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:34 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: Thank you, Ra. You have helped me, and now I shall help you. What do you require?

*Some of the other Makuta mutter amongst themselves*

-----

<FDR Spaceport>

*The beam bounces off the force field around the engines*

*It blows up someone's car instead*

*The car's owner runs at Lt. Manning with a baseball bat*

*The cloaked figures take Roodaka back into the ship*

*Jones waves, then follows them*

*The ship takes off, and cloaks*

-----

<Bat-Cave>

*SB starts playing this song*

-----

F-Blackout: You will go to the past. You will reassume your position among the Pirate Lords. And then you will await further instructions. Is that simple enough for you, you squishy amphibian?

-----

<Lantern Parade>

*Dirge jumps onto a float*

Dirge: YOU AGAIN!

*His ring glows brighter than ever before*

Dirge: YOU BLEW ME UP!

*He creates two quad RPGs with his ring*

Dirge: A User showed me these.

*He fires them at Ynot*

-----

<Vizima>

*A portal opens, and TPK walks out*

*He walks through the wilderness*

-----

OOS: Waiting on Nif for Bane and co.
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:49 pm

<Bane's Location, Earth>
    "The streak never ends when you're not even alive, does it?"
    The assassins throws Bane off of him, hurling him into the mountains that are slowly crumbling.

"The Manhunters never lose. Especially for a criminal like yourself."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:32 pm

???: Uuurrrrgggghhhhlll... *Starts to cry, sunk to the floor*

*At that moment, a loud clanging can be heard approaching above*

*A familiar bundle of green and pink flops down through a grate*

Samjam: I got mah tongue zapped, I got snapped at by experim'nts, and I crawled through a mile a' ventilation shafts. How's your day been?

???: *Moans, starting to kick up into some kind of fit*

Samjam: ... *Gets closer* ... *Reaches out, slowly, and pats the "dragon" on her side*

???: Nnnnyyeuuuggh...

Samjam: Shhh...Shhhhh... *Grows slightly blurry in her outline* It's okay...

???: Eeeeuuuuggghhhhh... *Starts to settle down*

Samjam: *Stays closeby*

~ ~ ~

Srivalti: Not a problem!

*The Lucky Pirates sit nearby, half-asleep*

Groularougarn: What fools, these mortal corsairs be, trying to steal dragon eggs.

Latta: Either fools, or employed by evil forces who know how to hide their malevolence. I doubt this trio could bring themselves to the evils possible of a stolen dragon egg.

Groularougarn: A good point, daughter...But which of our enemies could it be?

*He sighs, causing a little puff of smoke and embers*

~ ~ ~

Jemelt: I might as well look for some evidence. Zombie police officer and all.

*He goes to walk off, but suddenly finds Heathcance standing in front of him, rifle primed*

*It becomes startlingly aware that Heathcance is easily head and shoulders above anyone else in the room*

Heathcance: This lab contains extremely precious and sensitive information. Law enforcement or not, if you were to uncover something which would jeopardize this ship's inhabitants, it would be my duty to smash your skull for the safety of the public.

*Awkward pause*

Heathcance: Thus, please, allow me to escort you to the proper documents and digital files. I am a frayborg which incorporates Sumire's refinements, including an archive of how to locate each specific informational location. Come along then.

*He turns 180 degrees on his heel, and marches off*

Jemelt: ...O...kay. *Follows after, one hand on pistol*

Bonney: I need to do summat 'bout that 'borg.

~ ~ ~

Mia: Stay down, Laros! *Swings Goulatour*

Goulatour: *Seems to roar as it sends a wave of flames towards the knights*

Mia: *Leaps clear over to stand protectively in front of Laros*

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon 4, Outside of Helldown Tunnel: ]

Namah: *Already holding Zev's hand, also takes Mephistroth's*

*Her hand is filled with detectable energy, which buzzes against the demon lord's claw*

*Like this, the group heads into the tunnel - and quickly finds all light disappearing*

Namah: *Carefully tugs Zev's and Mephistroth's hands to guide them*

~ ~ ~

[ Datrio, Lalli's Ship: ]

Prudence: *Has lifted up a console, and is fiddling with the circuits*

*Holding out her hand, she takes her "toolbox" from an incensed Lina Inverse*

Prudence: *Holds the toolbox out, causing streams of data to wend into the system* Simple! I'm boosting your ship's scanners, and setting them to detect abnormalities in the spacial mesh! Basically, these will detect every place in the ten-kilometer-area where there has been a warp, rift, jump, etc., etc.

*She keeps working, even as the sounds of wingbeats can be heard - fourfold wingbeats*

*With a loud rustling, a figure sets down outside of the ship*

???: *Steps inside, revealing that he resembles some kind of gray-beige raptor with burnt orange-colored stripes; at the back of his head are violet plumes, and similar plumes protrude from his elbows and the backs of his forelegs*

Prudence: Karo! It's Karo, I like Karo. Do you have cheese crackers and watermelon-flavored soda?

Karo: No, but I do have orders from Lieutenant Viriathus: you're to report to the mountain base and explain what exactly is happening with the spacey-wacey S**t.

Prudence: First of all it is not just spacey-wacey, it is also shifty-wifty and rippy-tear-y. Second of all, I am working on figuring out just what - ...

*The screen flickers to life, showing a map of the ten kilometer area which Prudence mentioned*

Prudence: ...Oh. Oh no. Ohhhhh this can't be good. *Rushes over, leaving her toolbox to hover in mid-air*

Lina: What in the name of the Golden God is that!?

Prudence: I have no idea, besides it's a pattern. And that can't be good.

*There are large and small disturbances, creating some kind of image*

Karo: *Already has some kind of camera out, recording*

Prudence: Karo, tell Vi that Prudence needs her down here with Washu and Kokonoe. And Wonpem, if you can find him.

Karo: Right. *Dashes out, the plumage on his limbs expanding into four wings*

*As he takes off, Prudence stares, blankfaced, at the screen*

---

[ Elsewhere in West City, Datrio: ]

*This part of the city is on the northwestern edge, heavily worn-down and gritty*

*Here, among the naked support struts for some kind of unfinished building, Vanth hangs upside-down by her talons; her wings folded around herself*

*This how she spots a streak of light falling into her view*

Vanth: ... *Slings one wing up over the bar she hangs from, as she drops her legs down to stand*

*She watches as something falls from the sky...*

~ ~ ~

[ Platinum Lantern Pride Parade: ]

Videlle: *Is off in a corner, scowling, surprising absolutely no one*

*She looks up at Ynot and Kratos fighting, and sighs; massaging her temples tiredly*

Videlle: I should have known that joining the Pride Corps. would lead to a pissing contest somewhere down the line.

*It takes all of her composure not to do something violent and suicidal*

*Her composure rapidly breaks upon Dirge joining in, and she throws up an elastic sphere to separate the Platinum Lanterns*

Videlle: For GOD'S sakes, you bunch of children! Can you at the very least abide by each other for so long as the parade lasts, then have your fight for animal superiority somewhere you're not humiliating the rest of us!!? It's not very prideful if we can't even choose a leader without making a spectacle like this.

*She quickly withdraws the barrier, heart hammering*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:14 pm

[Platinum Lantern Parade]

*Xavalis smirks*

Xavalis: Well, I suppose it's time to try out this new power.

*He activates the ring, supercharging his tech and firing a massive charged beam of energy from his hand, concentrated and aimed straight at Ynot*

Xavalis: Fascinating! I must study this!

---

[Hei Fon 4, Helldown Tunnel]

*Mephistroth is led by the two, making sure to keep a firm grip on Namah's hand. He won't admit it, but he feels the slightest tinge of fear going inside.*

---

[Grassy Planet, Baroque Castle]

*A laughing, brisk voice comes from the innards of the castle, and a handsome man, with long, dark brown hair and icy blue eyes, twinkling with laughter, wearing a long brown leather coat, weaved with intricate designs steps forward, a bluish dragon stepping just behind him.*

Mage: I am he who is lord of this castle. Intruding, to have the ring alone! To come so far, only to fall before-

*He notices the form on the ground*

Mage: Wait, Laros?

*Laros coughs, standing up*

Laros: Theris?

*Theris waves his hand, and the dragon and guards vanish*

Theris: Laros! *He rushes over, hugging the elven light-mage* It's been years since I saw you last!

---

[Legacy Ship]

*Anzu looks at the new arrivals*

Anzu: So, Lynvara, any idea of what we're supposed to be doing now?

Lynvara: *Shrugs, wandering over to Bonney* S...so, what are you doing?

---

[Nefarian's Lair, Lab]

*The alchemist paces nervously about the lab*

Ludevic: Do you have any idea how this happened, miss...Samjam?

*He repeatedly checks the equations nervously*

Ludevic: How could this happen! We should have predicted this, a side effect like this...

---

[Groularougarn's Planet]

*Sarkhan snorts*

Sarkhan: We should kill them. Burn them, and string them up as an example to those who would try to steal from dragons.

---

[Ulduar]

*Tezzeret looks to Klak*

Tezzeret: Never. Why do you think adventurin's a profitable career?

*They step into the main courtyard of the complex, where complex runes and statues line the beautiful bronze-and-steel walls*

Tae'thelan: Fascinating...brilliant! How old this must be - I've never seen such as this! And this!

*A holographic display stands at the center of the complex, showing a somewhat effeminate elf-looking humanoid with long hair, covering one eye, dressed in robes and a jewel-topped hat*

Tae'thelan: I assume that was the lord of this place, long ago-

???: Scum, and villainy, meet your doom!

*Atop the walls, an elf stands, with black, braided hair, harsh, dark eyes, and pale skin, dressed in a tunic of copper and bronze, a green jewel providing the centerpiece. His arms are bare, save gloves and swords he wields*

???: Imperials, you may take the world, but you cannot take US!

*He tackles Tae'thelan, slashing him with his sword, but Tezzeret punches him in the face, knocking him off*

Tezzeret: Kid, you don't know what you're dealing with.

Tae'thelan: Ezuri, you've fought us for the last time.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:21 pm

*Perseus, with slight rage in his eyes, forms a construct of a hand, and grabs Videlle*

Perseus: "You are violating direct orders, Videlle. And this isn't an animal pissing contest. This is how we put soldiers who are out of line down. Would you like to be next?"

*a red light shines in the far reaches of space*

*he lets go of Videlle*

Perseus: "Sorry. *forms a cannon construct, and fires at Ynot once more* Wait....if we wear him down... *eyes widen*"

---

Xemnas: "Right. Well....I will meet with him soon, then."

*opens a portal*

Xemnas: "And you, Xonyt, are coming with me. Saix?"

*Saix follows Xemnas into the portal*

---

*Rainn nods and opens the door*

*Dr. Ciel is sitting in a table, holding a test tube filled with blue liquid*

Ciel: "Hey, guys. Poe, I discovered that your abilities are being suppressed. *sigh* This sounds rather far-fetched, but I synthesized a serum that will be able to give you technokinesis."

Rainn: "Technokinesis?"

Ciel: "Yes, the power to control machines as though they were puppets. It's Cadmus technology. The serum contains nanobots that attach themselves to Poe's brain, and connect to the machines around her. Each one lasts about 10 days. I have 5 vials. After you run out, contact me. I'll send more your way."

Rainn: "Thank you, Ciel."

Ciel: "*nods and smiles* So, do you want to test this one out? *hands Poe the serum* I'd give you weapons....but that's not my department."

Rainn: "I know exactly where to go for that."

---

Miss Martian: "*whispers* No more secrets. *walks out of the room*"

---

Ra: "Hmm, one favor as repayment for the ship, and another for teleporting you here as my guests. If I help you kill the Great Beings, that's another favor you'd owe me. Anyways, my...employer is someone who is resourceful. Intelligent. Dangerous. I know that once he has no further use for me, he will attempt to kill me. While he might fail, he is an important block in the dam that halts the river of rebellion from flooding Aylib-Gypte. Once he and I become enemies, he will no doubt use that to his advantage. It is because of this that I ask you, Makuta, to be my secret ally. If I ever call upon you, you will rush to my side and fight. My second favor is that you be willing to have dinner with my employer."

---

*Lt. Manning punches the man with the bat*

Lt. Manning: "What the hell just happened?"

---

*Rahn and Julio join SB*

---

Akzer: "I'm not an amphibian! I'm a reptile who happens to have an interest in the sea and in space! Woah, wait. We're in the future? Oh crap. *sigh* Fine. As long as I get to impale Klak on a spike, I will join you."

---

*Coro walks through the forest, and sees TPK*

Coro: "TPK...What are you doing here?"

---

Lalli Cain: "Of course. I have one drink, just one drink, and it's already like that time I met that Gallifreyan."

---

*Klak nods*

Me: *whispers* But where's the profit when you've lost everything that matters?

*sees the elves*

Me: So, is this what you guys do when you're not preparing presents for Santa Claus?

*fires a light blast at Ezuri*

OOS: I hope I'm not missing anyone.

Last edited by Amon on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:56 am

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Blackout thinks for a moment, then smiles*

Blackout: No problem.

-----

<FDR Spaceport>

*The man with the bat falls*

Man: This isn't over!

*He runs away*

Aster: *giggles* I believe Jones got away while you were busy blowing up that man's car.

-----

<Bat-Cave>

*Someone knocks on the Bat-Cave door*

-----

F-Blackout: That's kind of why I'm sending you there.....

*He flicks his gauntlet, and they're both teleported to a ship*

-----

<Vizima>

*TPK stops in surprise*

TPK: I'd like to ask you the same question.

-----

<Lantern Parade>

*Dirge de-materializes his RPGs, does a fancy backflip, and lands next to Videlle*

Dirge: You've done little since you joined but be a load. Please, either help, or go away.

-----

<Earth>

*Bane gets up, and runs at the Manhunter as rocks fall around him*

*Nikolai and Amy look at each other, unsure what to do*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:41 pm

[Cadmus Lab, Korasa]

*Poe looks at the vial in her hand, then tucks it away*

Poe: Not just yet. If they are time sensitive, then I don't want to waste them like that. I thank you for your assistance.

*She bows slightly, then turns to Rainn*

Poe: Now...about those weapons...
    ---

*The group stays silent for a moment*

Aqualad: I should go speak to the league about our plans.

Nightwing: Yeah...

*Nightwing and Aqualad head in opposite directions, AL towards the reconstructed Zeta Tubes, Nightwing to the quarters*

Gaurdian: He's got a thick skull on him, doesn't he?

*Impulse re-enters*

Impulse: Aaaah, don't blame him. His story is... long. Of course, he still likes that story to be a secret at the moment, so, spoilers...

*Impulse zips over to Miss Martian*

Impulse: Hey, M'Gann, I didn't quite catch where they wanted me, did you?
    ----

[Lantern Parade, Malchior System]

*Ynot is amused by the quarreling lanterns, blasting each of the barrages with ease*

Ynot: Children. Even I could not get this lot to work together. MY, you are a fool.

*After the last of Perseus' shots, he turns off his ring*

Ynot: Allow me to demonstrate how futile your efforts are.

*Ynot grips his blade*

Ynot: Flames of the Phoenix, Waves of the Hydra, Quakes of the Minotaur, Gales of the Centaur, Flash of the Satyr, Radiance of the Pegasus, Depths of the Leviathan....Ka-Oni Santsu..URK!

*Kratos has a blade in Ynot's shoulder, making him drop the sword*

Kratos: Komerak, keep away.

*He hits KOS with his other and sends it towards the Toa of Ice*

Kratos: Dirge, Xavalis, long range distractions. Perseus, help me keep him off balance. Videlle, stay out of the way.

*Kratos forms a large spiked barbarian hammer and slams it into Ynot*
    ---

[World that Never Was]

*Xonyt hesitates, cringing at seeing SMY again, but follows*
    ---

[Dark Side of Xion]

*Xemnas, Saix, and Xonyt are met by five squads of Rakshi and a couple Exo Toa, SMY at the center*

SMY: The inhabitants of this universe are very gullible. It is no wonder that the Blackout of this universe rules the brotherhood. Fire.

*The trio are assaulted by fear, disintegration, poison, heat vision, and missiles*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15487

Post by Kon Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:18 am

[Lantern Parade, Malchior System]

*Komerak grins at getting a chance to shine, and grabs the Ka-Oni-Santsu in mid-air with his right hand. Clutching the grip, he hops to the right, waiting for the outcome of Kratos' attack, preparing to swing it bluntly like he would any other sword...*

OOS: Can edit in bits if requested by people
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:51 pm

<Earth, Bane's Location>
    "You are to be killed here without trial, Bane. Your crimes spread far and wide, from Gotham to Metropolis and more."
    The Manhunter then tears off his cloak, no longer needing to hide himself. His fake skin was partly torn, with static electricity going around his face. He then ripped off the skin from his face, and pulled out his baton. The baton then expanded into a full-length staff, with electricity at both ends.
    "No man escapes the Manhunters, Bane."
    The Manhunter then leaped from the falling rocks and electrocuted Bane right in the chest.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:42 am

OOS: Hope I didn't miss anyone!

=== === ===

[ Hei Fon 4, Helldown Tunnel: ]

*The group moves slowly, slowly*

Namah: *Carefully guides Zev and Mephistroth from the middle of the line*

*They go deeper and deeper, into the darkness and silence*

~ ~ ~

Samjam: You gave the big one the greatest of dragonkind. This one has the worst. All of their genetic flaws had to go somewhere. It's just by chance that the result metastabilized.

???: *Sobs as Samjam holds her*

~ ~ ~

Groularougarn: *Breathes out threatening smoke* Sarkhan, I have seen wars you could not imagine. I have seen the End of All Things itself attempt to drag all of creation down into nothingness, a darkness deeper than darkness. I have seen kings that should never have been, with armies that poured from between fleeting moments and from the darkest, dankest crevasses of imagination. I do not wish to hear you speak of wars and killings any more today, Sarkhan, for there are scores of innocents dying with every breath we take. Every life is precious, and I will tell you now that slaughter will not bring justice.

Latta: Father, as much as we know them to be true, such words are petty to someone who has lost so, so much.

Groularougarn: *Siiigh* Apologies.

~ ~ ~

Mia: I presume you two are old friends?

*She follows at a distance behind*

~ ~ ~

Bonney: *Lifts her goggles back up* I be adjustin' tha generator fer Sumi's lab! S'quite substandard.

Sumire: *Still snoozes quietly, curled up in her chair*

---

[ Elsewhere on the Legacy Ship? ]

*In the enclosed room, Ms. Stonecraft oversees her men and their operations*

Archibald: *Clanks up to her* Mute has been trying to hack into another life support system. He failed, and has escaped into the garbage management facilities.

Ms. Stonecraft: Mmmh. *Taps away on her touchpad device* I'll arrage the incinerators to operate at 140% power. He'll be roasted to atoms.

Archibald: Ruth, we can't. We cannot interfere with the systems any more, and even if we could, do you think that the Standards of Operations Commission would buy that it was another distand, fading gamma burst running amok? We cannot let the public know what we have been forced to do for the sakes of their safety. I can arrange the Hounds to deal with him covertly, and they will expire, then rapidly decompose before -

Ms. Stonecraft: I know how the Hounds work, Archibald. *Deeper siiiiigh* I apologize. And thank you. I suppose I've become quite overzealous in my work.

Archibald: Extremely zealous, Ruth. The most zealous enforcer of justice I've ever met.

Ms. Stonecraft: I will take that as a compliment. See that our public is safe, Archie.

Archibald: Will do. Please don't call me Archie. *Clomps off*

~ ~ ~

[ Autumn Planet: ]

*The Metalbender Police have reached the serpent*

*Abruptly, patches of its skin begin to glimmer quite strangely*

*Its entire body begins to smolder with golden and white light, before dissolving into stray motes*

Toph: *Turns her foot to and fro in the dirt* A conjuration. Be on your toes -

*KLANG*

*With no warning, an arrow from the blue has sent an officer falling - his helm spun clear around his head*

Toph: Earthbending barriers! Now!!

*They each stomp in unison, raising earthen walls to protect themselves and their dazed comrade*

*One cop peeks his head over the barrier, and barely ducks to avoid an arrow that notches the top edge*

*The officers are pinned down, by their unknown assailant*

---

[ Mountain Range, Over a Kilometer Away: ]

*A hooded, light-armored khajiit has raised a dark-crimson hued bow*

*Drawing back the arrow, she kisses the feather quills*

*Then, she lets the arrow fly*

~ ~ ~

[ Datrio, West City, Park: ]

*Standing on a bridge over a peaceful river, an ermine-like being in loose pink clothing looks out over the scape with some kind of binoculars*

*She has mostly coal-gray fur, long, dark indigo-colored hair, a matching tail of great length, and darker lines resembling tears trailing down from her eyes*

???: *Expressionless, lowers her bionculars, and takes out a small device with one hand*

*Opening up a panel on the front, she types in some kind of command with her thumb, and then presses the side of it into a slot in the binoculars*

*The cellphone-like device gives a quiet beep; it is folded, and returned to her pocket*

*Suddenly, she finds a small hand tugging on her fingers*

Little Girl: Oh, hi! *Places a flower in the being's hands* Have a nice day, lady! *Runs off*

???: ... *Puts the binoculars in her vest, and carefully inspects the flower*

*She delicately turns the flower over and over in her hands*

~ ~ ~

[ Platinum Lantern Beatdown: ]

Videlle: Ohhh like HELL I WILL NOW!!

*She darts away, and sends three buzzsaws of Platinum energy scything in from any paths not taken by other Lanterns*

Videlle: *Screams in fury, aiming to at least maim Ynot*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:52 pm

[Platinum Lantern Beatdown]

Xavalis: Gotta obey orders now? Oh well.

*He flexes his hand*

Xavalis: Let's see what this baby can do.

*He turbocharges his lasers, which converge and begin charging, then launching a massive, lightning-fast strike of energy at Ynot's back*

---

[Legacy Ship, Sumire's Lab]

Anzu: I don't know that much about tech.

Lynvara: S...substandard? C..could I take a look at it?

---

[Grassy Planet]

Theris: More like best friends. We formed a posse -

Laros: ...posse? Really?

Theris: Shut up. Us, Ludevic, Lynvara, Chandra, and Vaela. Say, Laros, what happened to her?

Laros: We...went our separate ways,

Theris: She dumped your prissy a$$, didn't she.

Laros: Not exactly...

*Theris claps Laros on the back*

Theris: Not a big deal.

---

[Groularougarn's Planet]

*Sarkhan glares, but kneels before the ancient red dragon*

Sarkhan: I obey your wisdom, ancient one.

---

[Nefarian's Lair]

Ludevic: I...well.

*He regains his composure*

Ludevic: I am Lord Nefarian's research assistant, and it's usually my job to clean up the messes he makes in the name of progress. So, I will take care of you.

---

[Hei Fon 4, Helldown Tunnel]

*Mephistroth continues down the tunnel, led by Namah*

--

[Ulduar]

*The light blast strikes Ezuri, and he falters back, allowing Tezzeret to get a good mana-charged hit in*

Ezuri: Scum! Hiding behind false heroes and mercenaries, coward!

Tae'thelan: Shut up.

*He summons chains of ice, but Ezuri nimbly steps out of the way.*

Ezuri: Now, you will feel FREEDOM'S BLADE!

*Ezuri's sword erupts with power, and he leaps at Klak with in-elven strength, trying to cleave the Makuta in two*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:26 am

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.

Ra: "Excellent. You may leave. If you want to sleep for the time being, we have quarters...do Makuta even sleep?"

---

Lt. Manning: "I was aiming at their ship! Somehow they diverted the blast to that man's car. Anyways...*grabs a communication device* I need EMT personnel, we have 3 men down!"

*ambulances are heard in the distance*

---

Rahn: "Thanks for volunteering, Julio."

Julio: "I....fine. *walks over, and opens the Batcave door*"

---

Akzer: "Cool."

---

Coro: "I'm visiting. You know how special this planet is to me. What about you? *Coro begins looking around suspiciously, tensing up*"

---

*Perseus smiles*

Perseus: "Good to have you back, Kratos."

*he charges into Ynot, slamming a massive warhammer construct into his gut*

Perseus: "Here's a lesson for you, Ynot. You do not mess with Lanterns. Perhaps we will be the ones who humble you. All that power has gone to your head! *Telepathically to Kratos* I have a failsafe for this. Are you willing to listen?"

---

*Rainn smiles*

Rainn: "We'll be back in a minute, Ciel."

*Rainn walks out of the room with Poe (hopefully), and grabs Poe's arm*

Rainn: "Let's see if this works."

*they teleport to the inside of an arsenal*

Rainn: "Alright, pick what you would like. I recommend the Beta 709 Laser Rifle. *he points to a large assault rifle hanging on the wall*"

---

M'gann: "I think you're supposed to stay here, in case something happens."

---

*Xemnas and Saix jump out of the way of the attacks*

*Xemnas smiles, and jumps into a portal*

*he reappears behind SMY*

Xemnas: "You thought I came unprepared? You're the gullible one here."

*several portals open, and an army of Dusks and Beserkers emerges. Most of the army attacks the Rahkshi, and two of the Beserkers take on the Exo Toa*

*Saix runs up to one of the Exo Toa, and slams his claymore into it*

*Xemnas summons his lightsabers, and slashes at SMY's back*

---

*Meanwhile, on Liquid Metallicon*

*Figlio throws a bag of gold at a Pirate Lord sitting at the head of a table in a warehouse*

Figlio: "Would that be enough?"

???: "No. The Uterio War cost us Pirate Lords a fortune. We lost territory. We lost brothers, sisters, cousins, mothers, fathers....So many lords and crewmen were killed. We might have warred against one another from time to time, but we still had principles. Even Keichi, one of the most corrupt pirates, abided by them until the day he died. Akzer was the only one who abandoned them, and look where he turned up."

Figlio: "I understand. But the source of these problems has always been Klak and his cohorts. Klak killed Akzer twice, Keichi was brutally murdered by Klak's allies, and several Pirates were killed by the Rebel Alliance that Klak himself formed. Once you eliminate Klak, you eliminate your greatest threat."

???: "True. The Malchior Protectorate was more...corruptible before that aberration showed up. Now, there are zones in the galaxy where our pirates are killed on sight. Our grip in the universe is weak."

Figlio: "And I intend to restore it, Lord Ozar."

Ozar: "*shakes his head* Too risky. I am not foolish dumb as the others, Armechio. And even if you persuade me to join you, what makes you think the other Pirates will?"

Figlio: "You are one of the most powerful Pirate Lords as of today, Ozar. Treskis died along Keichi."

Ozar: "Did he? *stands up, and looks away from the table* Bastards.....My older brother is dead now."

Figlio: "HYDRA can give you a chance at revenge. The Pirate Lords of Liquid Metallicon will once again become as feared as they were a few years ago."

Ozar: "*hesitates* ....Fine. But if I lose a single ship...I will come after you."

Figlio: "*grins* Pleasure working with you, Lord Ozar. *bows*"

---

*Klak's legs shift into a fighting position*

*he uses his Crast's powers, attempting to repel Ezuri away from him with crushing force*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:31 am

[Dark side of Zion]

*SMY ducks the lightsaber, then gut punches Xemnas*

SMY: I fully expected resistance.

*He grabs Xemnas' head and slams it against his knee*

SMY: But my goal here isn't to beat you.

*Spin kicks him into the wall*

SMY: It's to keep you away from your castle long enough for Sasuken to finish toasting your underlings.
    ---

[The World That Never Was]

*SM Sasuken stands in the mission room, with Lexaeus, Xaldin, Luxord, and Xigbar in smoldering heaps*
    ---

[Mount Justice]

Impulse: Whaaat!??! I get grounded? That's so not crash.

Guardian: It means they trust you enough to stay here and protect home while thy are gone. Be Honored.
    ---

[Lantern Parade]

*Ynot takes the hits, then grabs Kratos' blade and swings him into Xavalis*

Kratos: I'm listening.

Ynot: Spartan. This plan of yours is futile.

*A large vertebrae Bow materializes in Ynot's hands*

Ynot: G's Archery, Storm Flame of Disintegration.

*Ynot unleashes a flurry of arrows at Komerak*

Ynot: Give me my blade, Toa, and I may let you see tomorrow.
    ----

[Korasa]

*Poe looks around, holstering several long knives, a pair of swords, the rifle, some gauntlets, and goggles*

Poe: I like sharp things. Anything else you think I might need?
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:57 am

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: *smiles* We don't need to. Not that we don't enjoy it every now and then.

*He walks off*

-----

<FDR Spaceport>

Aster: You think we'll find him before he does anything?

-----

<Bat-Cave>

*553 is standing there*

553: Have I found the home of Shadow Blade and Rahn?

-----

<F-Blackout's ship>

*F-Blackout gestures to the pilot*

*The ship dematerializes*

F-Blackout: Where would you like us to drop you off, Akzer?

-----

<Vizima>

TPK: I was just looking for the Knights. Angonce left the location in his notes.

-----

<Lantern Parade>

*Dirge turns into a jet, flies high, and divebombs Ynot, firing lasers at him*

-----

<Earth>

*Bane stumbles back*

*Amy and Nikolai shrug, then go for their guns*

*They open fire on the Manhunter*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15487

Post by Kon Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 pm

<Lantern Parade>

*The arrows stick into Komerak's chest armour, and he stumbles back a few feet, but quickly regains his balance and grins*

Komerak: Happy to oblige.

*Holding the blade in both hands, he tosses it towards Ynot amidst the flurry of the others' attacks, and shoots an intense beam of silver energy at his eyes*

<Stouttish Island Adventures>

*The Hand drops the pills, but jumps up and slaps Caged Pills around the face, before scuttling back out through the cage bars and hiding underneath a bookshelf*

----------

Demopan: NO! *angry-face*

*Takes out two refined, smashes them together to make a Stout Shako, then puts it on Pumkin's head*

Demopan: It's a fine thing, lad.

*Yon takes cover from the insanity by crawling under a bookshelf, but soon can be heard screaming*
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:46 pm

<Earth, Bane's Location>
    "Don't expect a few bullets to stop me."
    The Manhunter swings the staff to both sides of him, hitting Nikolai and Amy on the ground. He then puts one staff at the end of his hand to hold, and pokes the staff straight into his face mask and electrocutes Bane.

<Eclipsed Planet>
    "Evacuate the people into the caverns! Go, go!" an Elder shouts. The sky was turning a dark red color, turning into pitch black. From the sky came several spotches of black, landing on the ground and destroying anything the expanding mass touched, accelerating it's age and withering it to nothing.
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Fri May 03, 2013 3:33 am

[Lantern Parade]

*Xavalis glares a bit at Kratos, and takes to the air, firing a massive laser downward towards Ynot, shortly before firing off a barrage of homing missiles, some regular, some Lantern-created*

---

[Ulduar]

Tae'thelan: No, don't-!

*Ezuri's blade glows with a deep green hue, and he slices into Klak, bypassing the energy field entirely*

Ezuri: Neat, huh? This sword nullifies all power it passes through, and most near it as well. Now die, Imperial scum!

*He slashes wildly and quickly at Klak, but is stopped by Tezzeret, who punches him in the face*

Tezzeret: Not on my watch, buddy. Good thing my arm doesn't require any magic to work.

Ezuri: Now, Mayael!

*An elven druid steps out of the hall, with a few gargantuan beasts at her side. Her eyes are milky white, and pupilless - and she is not looking in the same direction she is walking, nor at any of the combatants.*

Mayael: Got yourself into trouble again, Ezuri? *Sigh*

*A beast bounds forward and leaps atop Klak. A second tries to attack Tae'thelan, but the mage casts an ice spell, freezing it in its tracks*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri May 03, 2013 4:14 am

*Xemnas crashes into the wall, and grits his teeth*

*he raises his arms, and portals appear near Saix, Xonyt, and himself*

*Saix and Xemnas go to their respective portals, and seal them*

*the Nobodies continue to engage SM Ynot's army, with one of the Berserkers attacking SM Ynot himself*

---

*Axel walks up to SM Sasuken*

Axel: "You're not that bright, are you?"

*Demyx walks up as well*

Demyx: "Dance water, dance! *plays sitar*"

*several figures of water envelope themselves around SM Sasuken*

*Axel steadies his hands*

---

*Miss Martian nods, and walks away*

---

Perseus: "You're nothing like the Makuta of the past! You rely on wizard's tricks instead of the powers of your people."

*forms another massive warhammer, and slams it into Ynot's back*

*he looks up towards a distant asteroid*

---

Rainn: "*looks around* Oh....this. *hands Poe a small card* This is a Cadmus credit card. It is compatible with any currency, and is charged to Cadmus. Any purchase you make will seem like one being charged to your own account. Use it wisely. They track expensive purchases. I'd say we're set, unless you see something you like."

---

Ra: "......"

*a hologram appears of an important diplomat from Malchior IV*

Bros Jonson: "My apologies, Ra. The asylum staff had no idea that you were the actual Ra. They thought you were some transient."

Ra: "Apology accepted. Do not let it happen again. I understand that the situation between our planets is tense, but you and I both know that kidnapping a public official is unacceptable. The war is long over."

Bros Jonson: "I apologize."

Ra: "Pleasure speaking with you."

*cuts off communication*

---

Lt. Manning: "I don't know. I hope we do. Otherwise, there'll be hell to pay."

---

*Meanwhile, a cloaked figure stands inside of David Robert Jones's quarters*

???: "*telepathically ((or should I say, telepathetically? Razz)) contacts Jones*Come to your quarters. An old friend is here."

---

Rahn: "*sees 553, eyes widen* Holy f***."

Julio: "What?"

Rahn: "How are you alive, 553?"

---

Akzer: "Liquid Metallicon. I miss home."

---

Coro: "You forget. I tampered with the notes after the war. You should have asked Angonce, seeing as you have him in your little cage. Why do you want to see the Knights?"

---

*Caged Pills screams in pain*

*he runs up to the pills, and grabs them, rubbing them*

Caged Pills: "Peelz. Peelz."

---

*Pumkin puts on the hat, and looks at everyone*

Pumkin: "That was TERRIBLE. AM NEVER COMIN BACK HEER."

*he leaves*

Merasmus: "Oh, that's good. AIIEIIEEEIAAA."

---

*Klak quickly heals his wounds*

*the beast leaps on top of Klak, but the Makuta grabs it*

Me: You're..a heavy....mother lover...

*he kicks it away from him, and uses gravity to lift it in the air, throwing it at Mayael*

Me: I know, I'm keeping her distracted.

*he flies over to Mayael, and holds his keyblade to her neck, tapping it on her shoulder*

*Mayael begins feeling a gnawing pain where the keyblade tapped her*

Me: Basic she'ess move, Ezuri. Always go straight for the queen. And I'm not an Imperial. I'm freelance.

---

Figlio: "I need a figurehead."

Ensign: "What? Why?"
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri May 03, 2013 5:40 am

[Lantern Parade]

*Ynot shoots an arrow through the hammer, disintegrating it, then redirects the metal missiles into the Lantern ones, catches KOS and drops below the silver beams and lasers*

Ynot: And that's where my pride lies, Toa. I dwell not in the shadows as the likes of Blackout and Caiaphus, nor the Light like Klak. I walk my own path of balance. I am Iron, I am strong and firm. I do not bend, I do not break. I...

*Kratos punches Ynot with glowing platinum lion heads*

Kratos: ...Talk too much. Start a fight, don't talk, DO.

MY: Kratos, hold off for a minute, please. Ynot, why are you HERE? You don't want to part of the Corp, so this isn't a job application. They work for balance as you do, so they aren't you're enemy.

Ynot: A bit of entertainment, really. Test your hit squads medal. You think I'd let a human that can't handle a couple pints of booze disarm me with a sucker punch?

Kratos: I seem to remember you being a little tipsy, yourself!

Ynot: An act, to humor you. I can't GET drunk. My body is completely mechanical. I only need energy to sustain me.

MY: Lanterns. This Makuta thinks you unworthy of even fighting at his bare minimum standards. Perhaps you should show him what you think about that.

Ynot: Boy-o~! You really know how to weaponize a crowd. Asumaru, Kami, atmosphere, please, so we can communicate outside telepathic communication. Sound is so much more efficient.

OOS: They are in space, after all. No air, no sound.

*The two air wielders create a 5 mile air bubble around the group*

Ynot: Sonia, give me a phat beat to beat these clowns a$$ too.

*Sonia takes out a couple pitch forks and starts vibrating them to the tune of this song*

Kratos: Shut up and fight!

*He glide runs at Ynot and forms a giant Platinum gauntlet with Zeus' face on it, leaps and smashes Ynot's face with it, TO which Ynot counters with a Gatling gun of Platinum energy*
    ----

[Korasa]

Poe: What about this thing?

*She picks up a metallic bracelet and puts it on, displaying a holographic circle, with a white star at the center surrounded by red and blue rings*
    ----

[Earth Orbit, The Watch Tower]

Computerized Voice: Recognized Aqualad B-02

*Aquaman and Icon are about to leave as he arrives*

AL: Hail, King of Atlantis.

AM: At ease, Kaldur. What brings you up to the Watch Tower?

AL: I seek audience with the League. The Team has discovered where Vandal Savage took War World.

AM: Now THAT is an adventure I can look forward to.

AL: I would not get your hopes up, my King.

*The League has gathered around and heard what Aqualad has to say*

Aquaman: Thank you for bracing me, Kaldur. This is quite the let down. What say you Superman?
    ---

[Dark side of Zion]

*Xonyt follows suit*

*SMY catches the berserker mid stride and crushes it*

SMY: Just long enough.

*He exits the room and a Rahkshi of Chain Lightning enters, frying everyone/thing in the room*
    ---

*SM Sasuken stands perfectly still as Axel and Demyx surround him*

SMS: Want to know a cool thing about electricity? Anything that lives generates it. A minute...

*Axel begins to glow slightly*

SMS: Aura...

*The glow begins to crackle*

SMS: Of pure electrical power.

*The Aura zaps Demyx in the back, dispersing the clones long enough for SMS to launch an electrical rocket at Axel*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat May 04, 2013 4:29 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Blackout walks to his bedroom*

*He lies down on the bed, and closes his eyes*

-----

<FDR Spaceport>

*Aster spaces out*

*She begins to telepathically communicate with David Robert Jones*

DRJ: Aren't you getting a little over-attached to these people?

Aster: I'm trying to gain their trust, Mr. Jones.

DRJ: Just don't lose sight of your task.

*She starts paying attention to her surroundings*

-----

<Jones's shuttle>

*Jones removes the headset he was using to talk to Aster, and turns to the figure*

DRJ: And who would you be?

-----

<Bat-Cave>

*553 closes the door*

553: I never died. I was lost.....lost for so long. And then our master found me, and made me realize all my mistakes. He sent me here to help you. *points to Julio* Who's that?

-----

<F-Blackout's ship>

F-Blackout: Um.....yes. I meant where on Liquid-Metallicon.

*The ship is now hovering over an ocean*

-----

<Vizima>

TPK: Angonce hasn't been making a terrible amount of sense lately. I fear his self-imposed exile has taken a toll on him. It's a shame, really. And as for the Knights.....let's just say I'd like their help on a project.

-----

<Lantern Parade>

*Dirge transforms, lands on another float, and fires a Lantern energy fist at Ynot*

-----

<Earth>

*Nikolai and Amy fall, but quickly get up*

*Bane is gritting his teeth to avoid making a sound*

*He grabs the staff and tries to force it out of the Manhunter's hand*

-----

Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Thu May 09, 2013 2:50 pm

<Earth, Bane's Location>
    The Manhunter then pulls Bane towards him, using the staff to pull Bane towards him. The Manhunter then flings Bane at Nikolai and Amy, knocking them down.
    "Give up now. You can't win."

<Eclipsed System>
    From the sky rained hundreds of pods. Inside the pods were spores, released around the whole planet. The spores worked like Ophiocordyceps fungi, taking over the native species and being used to transport more spores into the city.

<Lantern Parade>
    Bursting through the stars, several orange constructs enter into the room. Glomulus, a small round ball, a lizard like entity, an arachinoid, a four-armed alien, and several other constructs were there. They started attacking all lanterns in site, trying to get the rings, and all of them chanting: "FOR AGENT ORANGE! FOR AGENT ORANGE!"

Last edited by Niflheim on Fri May 10, 2013 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Fri May 10, 2013 1:46 am

[Lantern Parade]

*Xavalis glares down at his fruitless assault*

Xavalis: ENOUGH!

*He unfolds literally every single laser he owns, overcharges them all with Platinum Lantern energy, and fires every single laser he's got in a different sweeping line, all converging on Ynot*

*User LM chuckles at MY' clapping the larger man on the shoulder, and whispering in venomous tones*

LM: Still think going public was a good idea? How naïve.

---

[Ulduar, Courtyard]

*Mayael's blank white eyes are not focused on Klak, obviously, but one still got the idea of 'glaring' from her*

Mayael: Idiot...

*A snake wraps out from around Mayael's neck, and lashes out at Klak, causing him to rear back as Mayael put her hand to her neck, healing the wound*

Mayael: Better watch where you're going.

*One of her gargantuan beasts slams Klak, pinning him to the ground, as Mayael summons razor-sharp vines that begin to slice at his arms*

Ezuri: I don't care that you're not Imperial! He is!

*He points an accusatory finger at Tae'thelan*

Ezuri: And you fight by his side! So you are as corrupt as he!

*He leaps at Tae'thelan, swinging his sword. Tae'thelan attempts to pull of a few blasts, but the sword absorbs the magic*

Tae'thelan: Oh no...

*He braces for impact, as the rebel closes...*

*And then Ezuri takes a las-bolt to the side of the head*

Ezuri: What the...

Spoiler:

*That guy steps into view, wielding a spear in one hand and a lasgun in the other*

Tae'thelan: Yriel? Brother?

Yriel: Heard you were in town. Seem to have gotten yourself in trouble.

*Ezuri stands up, snarling*

Ezuri: More Imperial scum...

*Yriel fires another bolt*

Yriel: Imperial? Ha! You're speaking to Yriel Bloodwatcher, captain of the Crimson Eye, and the most feared Pirate Prince this side of the galaxy!

*He leaps into combat, keeping Ezuri at a distance with his spear while taking up any opening with a lasbolt. Mayael tries to move, but Tezzeret taps her on the shoulder and punches her in the face.*

Ezuri: Grr...we must retreat.

*Ezuri grabs Mayael, and runs away, the gargantuans covering their escape.*

Tezzeret: They'll be back. I know that type. *He extends his hand, helping Klak to his feet*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri May 10, 2013 4:24 am

Perseus: "Useless....all useless....I won't let you win."

*Perseus looks to the asteroid, and it inches nearer as he fires a massive Platinum Lantern cannon at Ynot*

*Suddenly, User MY hears the disembodied voice of User MK*

User MK: You're pushing him over the edge. It won't take much more till Perseus embraces...the unspeakable.

---

Rainn: "Huh...never seen that before. Looks effective. *hums the Captain America theme* Hmm....press that button there. You can customize the design with it."

---

Superman: "Indeed. Darkseid's involvement means this just escalated. This is a matter that we have to coordinate with extreme precision. One wrong step, and we're all doomed."

---

*the Nobodies die*

---

*Larxene blocks the rocket*

Larxene: "Ha."

*she zaps her enemy, while Saix comes behind him and slams his berserker head against the enemy's face, slamming him into the wall*

---

Lt. Manning: "Soo...."

---

???: "Oh come now, David. Different body, same voice. I have ways of dodging death by a hair. After my first body getting destroyed and getting out of a coma, nothing's going to keep me down. It is I, Nadle."

*the being removes his hoodie, revealing a bald human with a large green scar on his face*

Nadle: "I snuck here while you were having your little skirmish. Now it is time for you to tell me the truth, David. I saw F-Klak die, and Klak died too. Besides, it makes no logical sense for F-Klak to come to our time to kill his past self. Something is off. You lied to me. F-Klak isn't Klak, is he? *Nadle pauses* You have three options. You tell me the truth, you give me your book, or I kill everyone on this ship. You and I both know that I'm capable of doing so without so much as breaking a limb or three. But call my bluff."

---

Rahn: "Okay....That is Julio, he's our friend."

Julio: "And SWORN ENEMY OF KLAK!"

Rahn: "...Sooo......F-Blackout brought you here?"

---

Akzer: "Oh, right. Uuhhh, Dertjisk Island."

---

Coro: *snickers* "If you think the Knights will help you in anything, you are sadly mistaken."

---

*Klak grabs Tezzy's hand, and gets up*

Me: Should have beheaded the witch when I had the chance....ugh....something is happening to my energy. I would have been able to take those beasts head on. After this, do you think you can drop me off on an abandoned moon somewhere, Tezzeret? I need time to regain my strength before our next adventure.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri May 10, 2013 5:19 am

[Lantern Parade]

*MY laughs at LM*

MY: Not at all. Think about it. Ynot found out about this little soiree because he bumped into Kratos. Kratos only had time do so, because I didn't insist on having the Lanterns do the parade immediately, giving Kratos time to Side Quest, so to speak. Kratos has a big mouth, and Ynot can't resist a challenge. Do you think this happened by chance?

*MY motions out to the battle zone*

MY: No matter who wins, they wont kill each other, and one will learn a lesson. The Lanterns could learn exactly what they face. Ynot could learn a little humility. Possibly both.

*MY gets MK's message*

MY: Of course, I am now seeing a downside. Why do I have to be such a good friend?

*The Orange Lanterns happen*

MY: Splendid. Platinum Lanterns, defend your Pride. Ynot, clear out, this isn't your fight.

*One of the Orange Lanterns attack Ynot*

Ynot: The HELL it isn't!

*Ynot powers up his ring, creating a massive rivet gun, firing at the Orange Lanterns*

MY: Now both will learn those lessons. (Louder, to the Lanterns) Kratos, lead your men through this.

Kratos: Oh? Really? You don't SAY!?!? We can take both these threats, keep the pressure on Ynot, too.

*The Previous attacks to Ynot happen*

*Ynot is hit hard and sent spiraling into Komerak, both of which plummet into the Frozen Planet not far away*

Sasuken: Some General. Lost one of his men that quickly?

Kratos: Say it to my face!

*Sasuken fires a bolt of electricity over Kratos' shoulder, hitting the four armed alien*

Sasuken: How about you keep your eyes on the enemy you are fighting, eh? Anima, help these shmucks out, they need it.

*Sonia scatters several large tuning forks around the battleground*

Sonia: Everybody down!

*She hits one of them, and they start reverberating until the waves actually start doing physical damage to those they hit*
    ----

[Korasa]

*After fiddling, The shield is now black, with a Raven in the center*

Poe: I do believe this will suit me well. I think we're done here.
    ---

*SM Sasuken is hit hard, but grips Saix and they fall backwards into a crack of reality*

[Shattered Mirror Universe, The World the Will Always Be]

SMS: Checkmate, mate.

*Saix is broadsided by himself*

SMS: Saix, meet Saix. He will be taking your place in your home town.

*Shattered Mirror versions of Lexaeus and Xaldin grab Normal Saix as SM Saix slams SM Sasuken back through the crack, following, as if nothing happened*

*SM Sasuken sits on the floor, beaten*
    ---

[Earth's Orbit, the Watchtower]

Aquaman: Is now a bad time to bring up our missing brother?

Aqualad: Batman has informed the Team that he will be off world for sometime, tracking the person who injured Green Lantern, which is why my next request was that one of the Leaguers staying behind would aid Robin in safeguarding Gotham city. Nightwing made the suggestion of Green Arrow.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun May 12, 2013 1:57 pm

<FDR Spaceport>

Aster: Let's go to your office. Staying out here in the open is probably a bad idea.

-----

<Jones' ship>

*Jones laughs*

Jones: Ah, Nadle. I've missed you! *he gestures to one of the shape-shifters* A cup of tea, please. *turns back to Nadle* You're wrong. F-Klak is Klak. Just a different Klak.

*the shape-shifter brings him the cup of tea*

Jones: Thank you. *he takes a sip* You see, there are certain people out there. They disagree with the current way of the world, and wish to change it. To give it order again. An admirable goal, but ultimately doomed to failure. You see, these people have cloned Klak. The clone is out there somewhere, growing stronger, becoming more than just the sum of its parts. That clone is F-Klak. Eventually, his masters will summon him, and send him out to cleanse the universe. But they won't be able to control him.

*he takes another sip*

Jones: And now that you understand, please sit down. I would welcome a conversation without any threats.

-----

<Lantern Parade>

*Dirge sees the Orange Lanterns arrive*

Dirge: Oh COME ON!

*He uses his ring to create a wall right in front of the arachnoid*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

553: That's what I said.

*He walks into the music room*

-----

<F-Blackout's ship>

F-Blackout: Okay.

*He messes with some dials, and the ship appears over Dertjisk Island*

F-B: I need you to become the leader of the Pirate Lords. Is that clear?

*he teleports Akzer to the surface*

*the ship fades away*

-----

<Vizima>

TPK: You'd be surprised. Now, take me to them.

-----

<Earth>

*They awkwardly get up*

*They start to spread out, surrounding the Manhunter*

-----

<Malchior IV, a desert>

*Several large containers appear out of nowhere*

*Two bald men in suits are standing next to them, apparently unaffected by the heat*

-----

<Somewhere else on Malchior IV>

*Thunderbolt Ross receives a signal*
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Sun May 12, 2013 2:41 pm

<Earth, Bane's Location>
    The Manhunter swings his staff around 360 degrees, knocking all of them down. He electrically charges it, and then hits the ground to cover a large area.
    "Comply now Bane, and your trial will be swift and your punishment lessened."

<Lantern Parade>
    The arachnoid creates several small spiders, going around the wall created by Dirge. The arachnoids leap onto Dirge, and start stabbing him by switching the legs into knives.

Meanwhile, several of the Orange Lantern constructs started attacking Kratos men. Some making swords, axes, and spears. Others made walls to protect the ones that were fighting with constructed rockets, catapults, and cannons. The Orange constructs moved up, being led what appeared to be a construct of Larfleeze.
    "Mine! All mine! Give me ALL the rings!"

The avariciousness of that statement and his state of mind made the constructs fight even harder. Infact, Larfleeze made even more constructs. The construct was taking rings off lanterns, making him even more powerful.

<Eclipsed Planet>
    The Fungi spores spread, encompassing more and more beings. The planet was in chaos; fires were starting, riots were spreading. The world was failing. The shadowed figure, consumed in the black cloud that started this, was contemplating his next move.
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Mon May 20, 2013 11:59 pm

<Lantern Parade>

*Xavalis nods, disengaging Ynot and firing a barrage of lasers at the constructs, then firing a massive missile at the larger construct*

LM: Foolishness. Your arrogance is going to be the death of us, someday.
    ---

[Ulduar]

Tezzeret: What, drained after that? I barely broke a sweat.

*Contrary to what he just said, he is heavily panting and sweating. The elves chuckle at his boisterousness*

Yriel: I don't think your adventure is over just yet. Look.

*He indicates the inside of the ruins, where the two rebels are fleeing*

Tae'thelan: We don't get them out of Ulduar, they could easily attack our operations here again. Plus we don't exactly know what ancient things are in these ruins. For all we know, we could have unleashed something unspeakable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:11 pm