BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Adrastos
Malygos
sakura_dark_twin22
Ferret-X
Niflheim
Zev the Reveler
Kon
Klak
Yenot
Heat
14 posters

BZPB

Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15488

BZPB - Page 18 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Kon Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:25 pm

<The Pale Fire>

Kulnak: They're retreating! Does this mean I can go free now?

*Kulnak pulls on the handle of the door to the brig to get back to Ferox, but finds that it has been locked from the other side*

*Kulnak turns back to Barricade and gulps*

Kulnak: H-he said I could. Honest.

----------------------------------------

<Quolas's fortress>

Kakamu: We need to end this!

*Quolas grabs the artifact he used to summon Mazkertis and opens a spatial tear with his sword*

*Quolas then walks through the tear with the artifact, hoping that Mazkertis will follow it through*

*Micros jumps onto Masaharu's back, and the two jump through the tear to find themselves standing on the edge of a crystalline cliff face*

<Stelta-Stal>

*While Starok has Caiaphus's attention, he pulls a loose brick out of the wall and hurls it at the wall behind the other Makuta*

*The brick shatters on impact, but one of the pieces ricochets off the wall and hits Caiaphus in the back of the head*

<Tybion, log cabin>

*Ta'harva, one of the Wayfaring Ta'har, produces her own axe and duels with Bateman*

*The Caged Gorilla fires another missile into the group of Ta'har approaching TTT, which destroys them*

*Carrots runs over to TTT and offers him a piggyback to escape*

*Meanwhile, Golden Flame falls off the handle of the giant chest of drawers and lands on the floor head-first*

*Thankfully, he survives the impact, but his head is stuck in the floor*

*Muffled cries for help can be heard*

*At this point in the battle, there are only about 30 Ta'har left*

*Both sides have taken heavy casualties, with many Happy People being slain, along with several Caged Ones and other former concert attendees*

Last edited by Kon on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16011

Post by Klak Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:38 pm

<The Pale Fire>

*The bullets nearly hit Moe and Spotter as the shapeshifter attaches himself to a wall and grabs his comrade*

*Moe pulls out a gun with his other arm, and shoots at Barricade*

*Axalara has recovered, and she is floating on a ball of hair like Avatar Aang. She charges at the Makuta*

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle smiles*

*Wonka is sucked into the air, and falls safely outside of the base, almost as though his gravity was being controlled*

Nadle: "Now, where were we?"

*Nadle's eyes glow red*

---

<Control City>

Lt. Manning: "H-HYDRA....HYDRA"

*He starts seeing the HYDRA symbol everywhere as he leads Rainn away in handcuffs*

Lt. Manning: "Compromised...."

*They reach an impasse. The warehouse isn't there. Instead, Rainn turns around*

Rainn: "This is where we stop."

Lt. Manning: "What are you?!"

Rainn: "User."

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*Rahn picks up the drums and starts playing them, smiling*

---

<Quolas' fortress>

*Mazkertis is knocked back and hurt by the explosion, but just as the shrapnel spreads, he slows down time around him. He then reverses it, and the bomb materializes over the Matoran's head. As time twists back to normal, Mazkertis leaps in the air, and kicks it at another one of the Matoran.*

*He sees the others leave, and shakes his head, grabbing a nearby Matoran and leaping into Quolas's portal*

-

Me: Do you think that will-

*Mazkertis bursts through, with a Matoran (hopefully) in his hands*

Mazkertis: "(tp) This is not over. I suggest you stand out of my way as I set to my task. Justice must be served."

---

<Stelta-Stal>

*Caiaphus grunts as he rubs his head. He staggers, then gets back up*

Caiaphus: "Damn."

*He walks up to Starok, who (hopefully) punches at him. Caiaphus grabs his comrade's fist*

Caiaphus: "IMPRESSIVE!"

*He uses a power scream against Starok*

---

<Tybion>

*Bateman's axe clashes against Tahar'va*

Bateman: "Would you like to get a reservation at the Dorsia with me, or would you like to friggin DIE?!"

TTT: "thank you caged guerilla we can go together against this madnes"

*Suddenly, a Ta'har with a GEP gun shoots at the Caged Gorilla. TTT is once again surrounded by Ta'har that are wearing Combine armor for some reason. Carrots is attacked by a maniacal joke character known as Confused Man*

Confused Man: "WHO IS MY ENEMY?!?!?!?!"

*TTT's 5 rings powar is running low*

*Suddenly, there is a bright light, and a man can be seen triumphantly emerging from a portal*

???: Combines... leave my grandson alone!!

*A single tear falls down Hide The Pain Harold/The Kind Old Man's face as he gets up. He notes the bloodshed around him.*

*CIA Guy is knocked out by the warfare, as he didn't die so good.*

*Full-Man and Caged Pills nod at each other*

Caged Pills: "One last charge, man!"

Full-Man: "Roc yeah!"

*Car Guard nods at the other two*

Car Guard: "Let's make mum proud!"

---

<Liquid Metallicon>

*Akzer woke up, and tried to contact F-Blackout*

*Meanwhile, Fourteen was still dealing with his hangover. Pirate Lord Ozar approaches his holographic communication device in his quarters*

*A hologram of Figlio appears*

Ozar: "I take it your night was not as strange as mine."

Figlio: "Try me. A wizard who was a supposed ally ascended, then descended. I kidnapped my sister, and Blackout has disappeared. I'm awaiting a briefing from Ra on what that means for HYDRA."

Ozar: "Hmm, you are correct. Your night was twice as strange."

Figlio: "Keep on schedule though. There are many things that will distract the others. Have you heard anything from him?"

Ozar: "No. It's better that he does not know of our alliance. The more Lalli Cain is convinced that he betrayed Pirate Lord Ozar for HYDRA, the more the other mercenaries will be. And the less they will poke around."

Figlio: "Perfect. At least on your end, everything is going according to plan. If he's as good as you say he is, then we will soon have our enforcer. How are things on the takeover front?"

*Ozar pauses as he thinks of Akzer*

Ozar: "Minor interruptions, nothing too major."

Figlio: "The Glorious Leader will be pleased. *chuckles*"

Ozar: "Of course he will. *smiles uneasily*."

Last edited by Klak on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : REMOVE PLOTHOLE)
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33913

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:08 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Blackout jumps out through the broken window*

*Shockwave walks out of the base, and bows before Blackout*

Blackout: Thank you, Shockwave. Tell me, what have you fools done with this domain?

Shockwave: There was an invasion. Some empire we've never heard of before. They killed Vok, the old President, and blamed us for it. The Terugans rose up against us.

Blackout: And what have you been doing about it?

Shockwave: Come with me, Lord General.

*They enter the base, while Rahkshi and Terugan Elites break into the Bouncy-Ball and start arresting the crew*

-----

<Aeon>

*Ynot teleports back to the Cabana Prime*

-----

<The Bebop III>

*Blade, Trixitin, and Shaern are suddenly teleported back to the Cabana too*

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*Barricade sighs, and suddenly grabs Kulnak by the shoulders and shoots lightning down his spine, knocking him out*

*He uses the unconscious Makuta as a shield against Moe's shots*

*Meanwhile, Bonecrusher's antidermis floats up behind Axalara*

*She hears a very loud scream in her mind*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Shadow Storm teleports behind Nadle and slashes at him*

-----

<Control City>

Aster: *to herself* Now, now. This is getting interesting.

*The figure continues watching. Invisible. All-seeing.*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*Frenzy transforms into a guitar amplifier*

*SB runs into the room, plugs his guitar into Frenzy, and starts playing this song*

-----

<Battle v. Mazkertis*

*The Matoran who got hit with the bomb disappears*

*The remaining Matoran runs through the portal too*

*He fires streams of acid at Mazkertis' back*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:10 am

<Battle against Mazkertis>

*The portal that connects Quolas's fortress to the crystalline cliff face seals itself, leaving Etende, Bob, Kakamu, and the rest of the Matoran stuck in Quolas's fortress*

*On the crystalline cliff face, Micros starts to glow with energy as he charges another attack*

*Quolas separates the artifact he created to summon Mazkertis back into the two artifacts that were combined to create it*

*He then grips the Orb of Summoning in his hand and whispers something in his language into it*

*Quolas smiles and combines the artifacts again*

Quolas: I have summoned what remains of my kindred to arrest you and enact appropriate punishment for your crimes. If you surrender to us now, the transfer will be peaceful. If not... one of us may not leave this planet alive.

------------------------------------

<Teruga Prime>

*Dan defeats the Gorn by whacking it over the head continuously with a rock*

*He rummages around in a supply crate that some of the rebels left behind and finds a flare gun*

*Just as he is about to fire it into the sky to signal for help, he notices something falling towards him*

*A parachute lands on the edge of the quarry, and the two figures who were attached to it roll down its side towards Dan*

*When they get close enough, Dan realizes who they are*

Lel: Hi boss!

Dan: ...Lieutenant Lel? What on-

Kek: That funky robot wrecked our ship. I do tell you though, me and Lel fought bravely, down to the last man!

*Dan grits his teeth in fury*

Dan: Typical. It always has to be you two left. That's, what, three shipwrecks you've survived now? If I didn't know better I'd almost say you had something to do with them.

Kek: Good thing you don't know better then, eh? And neither do we!

*Kek high-fives Lel, and the two start to walk away*

Dan: Wait! Do you even know where you're going?

*Kek & Lel look knowingly at each other and burst out laughing*

*Dan sighs and follows them as they embark on the long journey home*

*Elsewhere, a metal hatch on the surface is pushed open and the mysterious mute Terugan sniper (who was playing cards with Vok shortly before his death) climbs out*

<Stelta-Stal>

*Starok uses his Limited Invulnerability Kraata power to protect his armor from the brunt of the power scream, but it still blows him backwards into a wall*

*Starok takes a moment to recover, then activates his power of Illusion to create three Staroks: one semi-conscious against the wall, one summoning chain lightning nearby, and another charging at Caiaphus with his sword raised*

<Tybion>

*The Caged Gorilla pulls the dazed Bill Wilson into its cage to protect him from the remaining Ta'har*

*As he slips in and out of consciousness, Bill thinks he sees a big guy clutching his suspenders in the distance, standing atop a giant coffee table with a group of Hired Guns*

*Bill is somewhat calmed by this image, so he allows himself to slip into unconsciousness*

*Everyone else momentarily stops what they're doing to gaze in awe at the figure emerging from the portal, even Dennis*

Dennis: Could it be... the saver of humens?

*One of the Hired Guns on the coffee table, who is revealed to be real, points at the newcomer and panics*

???: H-he wasn't in the flight plan!

*Tahar'va shields her eyes from the bright light emanating from the portal, but is still able to block Bateman's axe swing with her own*

Tahar'va: I will not eat until you are dead.

Last edited by Kon on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:52 am

<The Pale Fire>

*Axalara grasps her head in pain. She falls off her ball of air, hitting the poisoned floor*

Spotter: "NO!!!"

Axalara: "That hurt, you damn cloud."

*She emits a gale force wind at the cloud of antidermis*

*Moe chucks a grenade at Barricade*

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle grunts in pain, and fires his heat vision at Rahksha while still holding onto Uterio*

*Uterio feels something seeping into his skin*

---

<Control City>

*Lt. Manning walks out of the alley, and soon, he is at his meeting with Aster. The dream skips forward to when he is at his apartment, waiting for his guest. He places a thin device on his kitchen table, and presses a button*

Lt. Manning: "Testing."

*The device beeps*

Lt. Manning: "Fantastic."

*Someone knocks on Manning's door*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*Rahn desperately searches for an instrument to play, constantly tripping over the drums*

---

<Battle v. Mazkertis*

*Mazkertis mumbles as the acid drips onto his cloak. He creates a shield and lets go of the Matoran. Mazkertis then pulls out a base and throws it onto the acid, neutralizing it. He turns around and points at Quolas*

Mazkertis: "(tp) CRIME? CRIME?! The only one who committed a crime here was HIM!"

*Mazkertis points wildly at Klak, then charges at Quolas. He grabs the chest, and smashes it onto the ground angrily*

Mazkertis: "(tp) Do not interfere with your strange artefacts. I will do what is necessary for my cause. I will save our universes."

*Mazkertis sucks some energy from the artefact, and creates a portal that he jumps into*

*The portal closes. Bob and Klak run to the Matoran in the White Suit that Mazkertis had grabbed*

Bob: "Are you alright? *looks at the others* What the hell was that?"

Me: Mazkertis....we need a plan.

---

<Stelta-Stal>

*Caiaphus smiles, and slams his fist into the ground, creating a shockwave around him*

---

<Tybion>

John Freeman: "Yes! I hav come to save TTT from the enemys and boss! I have to kill fast and bullets too slow!"

*John Freeman flails his arms, attacking a Ta'har*

TTT: "thank you jon freeman"

*Patrick Bateman checks it, then smiles at Tahar'va*

Patrick Bateman: "Of course! Dubs will confirm."

*Car Guard, Full-Man, Caged Pills, James (who is still waiting for his m8), Pootis-Man, Sniper, and Space Ryan Gosling all charge at the remaining Ta'har. Confused Man attacks himself as he is even more confused. A HYDRA Devotee often called "Devothree" is killed in the commotion. Rog Rogerson is with a camera crew filming the action.*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:26 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Shockwave and Blackout examine what appears to be a bomb lined with gas canisters*

Shockwave: This is a terraforming device. Once detonated, it will release substances into the air and ground, substantially transforming the environment within a certain radius. Our tests so far are quite promising. We are now constructing a stockpile sufficient to terraform the entire planet, and make it uninhabitable to Terugans. Only the mutated will survive, and we will provide the mutation. The war will end.

*Blackout strokes his chin*

Blackout: Excellent work, Shockwave. Keep this up, and you shall go far.

-----

<Cabana Prime>

*Ynot approaches Sasuken*

Sasuken: What happened there?

Ynot: Nothing. Someone came to Aeon, someone who shouldn't be there. Do you remember when Zev told us about Mazkertis?

Sasuken: Yeah..... you're not telling me that guy got free, are you? He sounded scary.

Ynot: It sure looked like him. I'm going to the Knowledge Dimension to get some answers. In the meantime, send for the Vrai. If I'm right, we'll need them.

*Ynot teleports away*

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*The grenade blows Barricade and Kulnak away*

*Barricade slowly gets up, and shoots a shadow bolt at Moe*

*The antidermis is swept away, but quickly reforms*

*The scream resumes, louder than earlier*

*Several more Rahkshi arrive, and TPK begins fighting them*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Uterio shivers*

*He grabs hold of Nadle's leg, and starts freezing it*

*Shadow Storm slashes again, while Rahksha rolls away, avoiding the heat vision*

-----

<Control City>

*The figure looks at the device, and the dream suddenly skips backwards to the first memory associated with it*

-----

<Liquid-Metallicon>

*A hologram of F-Blackout appears in front of Akzer*

*He crosses his arms, and looks Akzer in the eye*

F-Blackout: How are you doing so far?

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*SB gives Rahn a bass guitar*

*Suddenly, a piece of the ceiling falls on SB, and he falls and stops playing*

*A man holding a baseball bat looks down at them through the hole*

Man: Wait a minute. This isn't Malchiorian Intelligence HQ.

SB: No kidding!

Man: Ah well. If you see this butthole called Manning, give me a call. I need to get back at him.

*He drops a business card through the hole, and disappears*

SB: That was random. Hey, Rahn, have you seen Julio? We could use a singer.

-----
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm

<Battle v. Mazkertis>

*Quolas runs over to examine the state of the artifact, but finds that the Orb of Summoning has been shattered*

Quolas: Well... we won't be trying that again. Come, let us return to the others.

*He opens a spatial tear that leads back to his fortress and steps through, with the others hopefully following him*

Etende: Any luck?

Quolas: No. Mazkertis escaped and destroyed our only means of summoning him.

Micros: That's supposed to be a bad thing?

Quolas: I still retain the ability to track down and correct ruptures in space-time, but I cannot detect his presence until he manipulates time at any level.

Micros: Oh gee, I wonder what to do in the meantime! What to do... what to do...

*Micros jumps onto one of the ridges on the side of Kakamu's head and talks into it*

Micros: Hey buddy, we had a deal. I join your crack team of ancient time-hermits and other crackpots, and you help me with a little more local problem. Remember?

Kakamu: I think there are more pressing matters at hand, Micros.

Micros: Oh really? Because it seems to me that we've hit a dead end and all we can do now is wait. Or you could fulfil your end of the bargain...

*Kakamu sighs*

Kakamu: What bargain?

Micros: The cave. The cave on Lotcas that was bugging me and Masaharu, remember?

*Etende walks over to them*

Etende: What's going on?

Kakamu: Micros and Masaharu want me to help them solve a mystery on their homeworld and won't take no for an answer.

Etende: Can't it wait?

Micros: Look, I know the timing sucks. I don't even care about it that much, but I can tell it's really bugging Masaharu, and if he's not right, I'm not right.

*As if on cue, Masaharu makes a kind of whimpering noise*

Micros: I don't know if you can read his emotions, but I've never seen him this distressed before.

*Kakamu sighs*

Kakamu: Fine.

*He turns to Klak and Bob*

Kakamu: I must honor my end of the deal that brought Micros and Masaharu here today. Something on Lotcas requires my attention. Would anyone else like to join us before we leave?

*Quolas sticks his sword in the ground and leans on it*

Quolas: I have no qualms about this, but I must remain here and await Mazkertis's next move.

----------------------------

<Stelta-Stal>

*The shockwave dissipates the illusions, revealing that the Starok who was summoning electricity was the original one*

*He is knocked off his feet, but quickly bounces back up again*

Starok: It seems we are evenly matched.

*Kivalon, obviously bored, is reading a pocket secretary nearby and not paying attention to the goings-on*

<Tybion>

*The Ta'har John Freeman attacked turns into a ragdoll and is knocked into the wall*

*Another Ta'har is run over by James in his car, and finished off by Sniper using the Jarate-Bushwacka combo*

*The rest of the twenty-or so Ta'har begin to retreat, except for the Wayfaring Ta'har, who put their hands up upon being surrounded by Car Guard, Carrots, Dolan, Pootisman, Mr. Blobby, the Cataractor, Bateman, Baneman, Buttman and Batman*

Ta'har 1: I SURRENDER!

Ta'har 2: Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!!

Last edited by Kon on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:33 pm

<The Pale Fire>

*Moe moves away from the shadow bolt, and it hits the wall*

*Axalara yells in pain*

Axalara: "You're getting on my nerves."

*She creates a vacuum around the antidermis*

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle cries out as he is hit with both the slash and the ice.*

*He lets go of Uterio*

Nadle: "Ugh...."

*He collapses and looks up at everyone*

Nadle: "Well done, but I would be hesitant to leave this facility if my name were Uterio."

---

<Control City>

*An elderly man grins at Lt. Manning*

???: "This is a recording device that is as thin as a sheet of paper. Press the button, and few will notice it."

Lt. Manning: "It has the ability to camouflage, that's fantastic!"

???: "Yes, Manning. It is some of the finest technology you can find here at-"

*Just as he is about to mention the Malchiorian intelligence agency Lt. Manning is a part of, there is a crashing sound.*

*The man rolls his eyes, and looks to the commotion behind him.*

???: "Dubleoh Theven, would you please show some discipline!"

*A well-dressed, handsome British looking Malchiorian man nods at his elder while smiling.*

---

<Liquid-Metallicon>

Akzer: "You forgot to tell me that someone was going to manipulate the freaking LEYLINES! How exactly did you expect the plan to progress with that?"

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Rahn: "Julio? Oh, right, he was with us."

*Julio is sleeping on a couch.*

Rahn: "Julio, wake up."

*He throws some of the rubble at Julio just as the latter is starting to get up, and knocks him out once again.*

---

<Battle v. Mazkertis>

*Bob goes up to Kakamu after tending to his wounds*

Bob: "I'll join you. Good luck, Klak."

Me: Likewise, Bob. *turns to Quolas and the Matoran in White Suits* How could a human have so much power? I am no racist, but we know they prefer weapons as opposed to enhancements.

---

<Stelta-Stal>

Caiaphus: "Yes. Well done. I believe we are ready for our next operation, unless I am missing someone who needs training."

---

<Tybion>

Mr. Blobby: "BLOBBYBLOBBY!"

Car Guard: "That's right! Your time is up, Ta'har scum!"

John Freeman: "You are defeatad, evil boss!"

TTT: "yes thiank you grandpa"

Bateman: "Now, about that Dorsia date."

*Bateman smiles and pulls out a phone. He asks for a reservation. Someone is laughing on the other end.*

Caged Pills: "Uh, sorry, but is this a trap?"

James: "I don care. I'm just waytin' for me m8."

*Meanwhile, a civilian screams in the background, as some stray bullets from the battle hit his house*

???: "THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US!"
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:29 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Blackout opens a portal*

Blackout: Take good care of that ship, Shockwave.

*He steps through it, and ends up in the warehouse on Ailyb-Gypte*

*He takes a look at the bound Turel, and smiles*

Blackout: Well done, Deusoma.

*The strange-looking Ailyb-Gyptian nods and also smiles*

-----

<The Knowledge Dimension>

*Ynot finishes reading a book, gets up, and opens a portal*

*He is about to jump in, when suddenly a robot flies by and snatches the book out of his hand*

*He walks in anyway*

-----

<The Cabana Prime>

Sasuken: Hey. Did you find it?

Ynot: It was him, alright. They had all sorts of material on the guy. Apparently, he was last held on Coryza.

Sasuken: Alright, Coryza it is. Oh, and Vultran found the Vrai.

*Xeno and Cicero walk in, dressed in full combat gear*

Cicero: Someone tell me what this is about? We were in the middle of a firefight.

Ynot: And I'm sure you're glad to be out of there. We need your help. Someone is up to something, and for some reason, that involves trying to kill my allies. I'm not letting that go. I want to know why.

Xeno: Fair eeenough.

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*Barricade fires laser vision at Moe*

*The Makuta screams in pain*

*Suddenly, Brawl teleports in behind Axalara, and throws a punch at her*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Suddenly, Hawkes, the still-living Ta'har brother, and Amelia the cat jump into the room*

*Hawkes smashes SS round the head with the butt of his rifle, while the Ta'har holds his shotgun to Rahksha's head*

Ta'har: Concede.

*Amelia walks around Uterio, meowing loudly*

*Hawkes holds Uterio at gunpoint*

Hawkes: Nadle, are you alright?

-----

<Control City>

*Aster starts to panick. She hadn't thought of that.*

*In the dream, Manning suddenly finds himself in a completely dark void, facing the strange figure*

*She speaks with Aster's voice*

Aster/Figure: Well, aren't you a clever boy?

*The dream skips back to Manning and Rainn's meeting in prison*

-----

<Liquid-Metallicon>

*F-Blackout glares at Akzer*

F-Blackout: The plan was for you to gain influence over the Pirate Lords, put as many as possible in your, and therefore my service. How, pray tell, do the leylines affect this?

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*SB facepalms*

*He swings the guitar at Rahn*

-----

<Battle v. Mazkertis>

MiaWS1: He seemed adept in the dark arts. No doubt he is a mage of great power. Already I feel him distorting our reality. What can you tell me about him?

-----
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Coins : 4652

Post by Niflheim Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:46 pm

<Meme World>
    Yon stared at the not-so-small Dwarf. He then squinted and turned his head, responding to him statement:
    "Wam?!"

"uh, yah, sir sum wam fur muh compooter to play sum HD gayms"

Shrek responded; "Laddeh, I don't know what ya' doin' here, but this ain't no kid's game here."

"I'm not a kid, im a dwarf!" he shouted. Mr. Wam then pulled out his bazooka and prepared to aim it at Shrek. "u think im a kid? imma shoot you one, ogre!"

"Take it easy!" Jesse said. He put his hand infront of the gun. "Dwarf, what the hell are you doing in here, and what's your name?"

"The name's Tiny, and im here to find some dedoated wam for mah bazooka to get dat triple."

"Right, well, we're stuck in an automated event chain that we have to go through this whole movie."

"nice, let me help you."

Meanwhile, the rest of the Dongers stood behind a two way mirror wall, watching the events of Tommy coming home to meet Lisa. Tommy had just arrived to surprise Lisa, then BONES decided he had enough of this. BONES bust through the wall like the Kool-Aid man.

"Alright Tommy, what kind of game are you playing here?!"

"Man, I do not know what you are talking about. I do not even know you."

"Tommy, who are these people? What kind of man invites these strange, absurd people into our house?!"

"I did naht Lisa, I deed naht!"

"Tommy, if you don't escort these people out right know, I swear, I'm leaving you."

"You are tearing me apart, Lisa! Now, come on skeleton, let's get out of here and see what you want."

Randolph, running up to Tommy, punches him in the face and then grabs his belt.
    "WHERE'S THE MASK, TOMMY?!" Soldier laughs at what, to him, is a slapstick comedy. Jesse then says "You're a tough guy, Randolph."

"The Mask? What are you talking about? I am here to surprise my wife, then you barge into my house! I do not know who you comedic bizarre creatures are, but please, leave!"

Trollface LeTrole Rusemann then returns to the scene, walking up to The Heckler.

"Haha! u stupid female dog. that's what you are, little girl."

The Heckler then shrugs. "Does it look like I give a heck?"

LeTrole, shaken and broken, begins to cry and runs away. Heckler then continues to observe the scene with Tommy.

"Oh yeah, nice one, Heckler, rubbed one right out of his heart," replied Ainsley.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:18 am

<Quolas' fortress>

Etende: I wish I knew. I think it might have something to do with being born on certain planets... "many examples of homo sapiens across the galaxy are genetically identical to those native to Earth, save for slight variations in genetic code"... or something like that. My ex knew a lot more about biology than I did. As for me, I wouldn't use powers even if I had them. Tech beats magic any day.

*She turns to the Matoran in White Suits*

Etende: Nice suits.

*Kakamu thanks Bob for offering to join them, and Micros jumps back onto Masaharu's shoulder*

*Masaharu then grabs them all and concentrates as he activates his mind-warping power*

*The room briefly glows blue as the sub-group disappears*

---------------------------

<Lotcas>

*Bob, Kakamu, Micros and Masaharu appear in a flash of light, finding themselves in the same shack as before*

Micros: Okay, no time to lose! Since your mate kinda got discovered in there not too long ago, they might have upped security... or even moved base altogether.

*Masaharu makes a snorting noise and starts walking down the stone path towards the cave*

*A group of sentient cacti observe the group from nearby flora, but are unseen because they are perfectly camouflaged against it*

<Stelta-Stal>

Starok: Yes. Time to complete our next objective.

*Without warning, Starok releases the electrical energy he had been gathering into Kivalon, which stuns him and causes the pocket secretary he was reading to explode*

*Before Kivalon can recover from the attack, Starok sends him flying with a power scream then knocks him unconscious with a fist charged with his Sleep power*

*Starok then cricks his knuckles, takes a step back, and gestures to Caiaphus*

Starok: I am a powerful telepath, but you may have the honor.

<Tybion>

*Because the battle is seemingly over, many of the joke characters leave to explore other parts of the cabin in the hopes of discovering a way out*

*This includes Bane and his men, who drive away in a jeep, though how it got on board remains a mystery*

*Carrots pulls Kranxx and Golden Flame out of the floor and puts them back on their feet*

Kranxx: Thanks. How long was I out?

Carrots: No clue, lad. Just happy to help. Take care of yourself now, y'hear?

*Carrots tips his own head like a hat at Kranxx and walks away*

*Meanwhile, Dennis lands in front of Ta'harva and Bateman*

Dennis: Ta'har, as the leader of your group, I have a message I would like you to deliver.

Tahar'va: Which is?

Dennis: Tell your leaders to accept defeat and to never attack my people again. Let us go unharmed and the rest of your military forces will be spared.

Tahar'va: So be it.

*Dennis is momentarily distracted by some wacky hijinks some of the other joke characters are getting up to, so Tahar'va whispers something to another Ta'har, who nods*

Ta'harva: I have a request of my own.

*Dennis turns back to Ta'harva*

Dennis: What kind?

Ta'harva: Will you allow us to see the bodies of our fallen comrades? I need to know if my father is among those that fell, and I must pay my respects.

*Dennis eyes her with suspicion, but nods*

Kranxx: Alright. Golden Flame and Kranxx, go with her.

Golden Flame: Hey, why do I get guard duty?

Dennis: It is your destiny. Farewell, User.

*Golden Flame sighs and concedes, leading Ta'harva over to where most of the Ta'har bodies were moved*

*Kranxx's eyes light up when he notices his Portal Gun among the bodies, which had been dropped by Kartouche's bodyguard at some point in the battle*

Kranxx: Finally!

Last edited by Kon on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:37 am

<Coryza>

*Lycos has returned from his audience with the Council of the Great Beings. He hopes Huriel will tell TPK soon.*

---

<The Pale Fire>

*Moe is hit by the laser, and nearly falls, but his suction cups stay stuck to the wall.*

*Spotter shoots at Barricade's head*

*Axalara is hit by the punch, and staggers. The poison was taking effect. She roundhouse kicks at Brawl.*

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "Yes, I shall survive."

*He summons a fireball in his hand and slowly heats the ice on his leg*

Nadle: "Maximum security for them....You never know what sort of fanatic will fill up the vacuum and come for revenge. Am I correct in assuming Angonce is dead?"

---

<Control City>

Lt. Manning: "Wait, what? We didn't meet in a prison...I..."

*Manning staggers and falls to the floor as reality warps around him*

Rainn: "User. User. User."

Lt. Manning: "No, don't say it. I know what this is."

*Lt. Manning pulls out a top and spins it*

*The knocking in the Lieutenant's apartment is louder now*

---

<Liquid-Metallicon>

Akzer: "Because an army of Pirate Lords means nothing to someone who controls magic itself! That was a close one. Had I known, I would have offed that usurper for you."

*He raises his arms, and lowers his voice*

Akzer: "Work with me here, Blackout."

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*The guitar smashes into Rahn's face. Rahn glares at SB*

Rahn: "You DARE?!"

*He pulls out a gun and shoots at SB*

---

<Battle v. Mazkertis>

Me: There isn't much I know. He seems to have a history with the Zev Raregroove of my universe, as well as my vis-á-vis in the Dark Mirror universe. Now, I know Zev will be hard to reach. I think we should investigate the records of the Great Beings. D-Klak was working with them back then, so they likely have records of the incident.

--

<Unknown Planet>

*Mazkertis appears, and slowly walks towards a village. The people warmly greet him as he smiles.*

*Suddenly, he raises his arms up, and a storm surrounds the town. Lightning strikes different individuals, and they fall to the floor, dead. Soon, he absorbs the life force (but not the souls) of everyone in the town, killing them all.*

*Mazkertis floats into a portal as the winds blow. Silence overtakes the once bustling village.*

---

<Meme World>

*Ross Mandell shakes his head and walks up to Tommy Wiseau. He puts his hands between him and Lisa.*

Ross Mandell: "Conflict is not the answer here. We must seek to promote love through reconciliation. This is our time, friends."

Ainsley: "Aye, always an inspiring one."

See-Man: "See!"

---

<Lotcas>

*Bob follows the group, eying his surroundings*

Bob: "What's this place's history?"

---

<Stelta-Stal>

Caiaphus: "More than you know, comrade."

*Caiaphus enters Kivalon's mind. Soon, the latter sees the former simply standing in his dreams.*

Caiaphus: "(tp) Tell me everything."

---

<Tybion>

*CIA Guy wakes up, and sees many joke characters leaving for the cabin. This can't be happening, he thought, I'm in charge here!*

*He looks sassily at the Caged Gorilla*

CIA Guy: "Uhh, they get to bring friends?"

*The gorilla nods*

*CIA shakes his head, and crawls out of the cage somehow. He then walks over to the commotion, and grabs his belt. He shakes his head and arms at someone trying to get in with James*

CIA Guy: "Uh, you don't get to bring Franz."

*Franz frowns, while James looks bewildered*

James: "That's my m8?!"

CIA Guy: "And why would I want him?"

James: "Are you....a federal officer of the law?"

CIA Guy: "I'm CIA."

*CIA Guy grabs his belt menacingly.*

James: "Don't worry, no charge for him. He knows how to 'ave fun with his m8s."

CIA Guy: "Mates? You mean big guys like....BANE?"

*James is not sure what to do, but he nods drunkenly*

*CIA Guy looks at Hungry-Man and Car Guard who are nearby*

CIA Guy: "Let them on board, I'll call it in."

*Meanwhile, Bateman sees two bodies next to each other*

Bateman: "Check em."
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:47 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: So, is Five Eyes here talking?

Deusoma: I'm afraid not. He just keeps chanting some oath over and over.

*Meanwhile, Turel is singing "We Are the Champions" in Cybertronian language*

Blackout: I believe I can do something about that.

-----

<The Cabana Prime>

Sasuken: Engaging the infinite improbability drive.....

*He hits the BIG RED BUTTON*

*The ship turns into a giant steamship, with everyone wearing navy uniforms*

Computer: We have arrived at Coryza, at an improbability of twenty-five quintilion and falling.

*The probability return to normal and the uniforms are removed*

Ynot: Vultran, scan the planet for anything that looks like the description I gave you in-between posts. Everyone else, come with me, we need a plan of attack.

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*Barricade is hit, and his eye is blown out of its socket*

*He screams and shoots chain lightning at Moe and Spotter*

*Brawl is knocked back*

*Claws pop out of his knuckles, Wolverine-style, and he takes a swipe at Axalara*

-----

<Uterio's World>

Hawkes: I'm afraid I don't know. We have had no news of Angonce in months. Last we heard, Uterio had him imprisoned.

*Uterio smiles*

*Yon arrives, and cuffs Shadow Storm*

*He and the Ta'har haul Uterio, SS and Rahksha away*

*Hawkes turns to Nadle*

Hawkes: We shall keep them locked up for the time being. Blackout will surely be convinced that he needs to attack now. We shall be free soon.

*Suddenly, they hear some commotion coming from the corridor, followed by a shot, and then three more*

Hawkes: What the?

*He and (presumably) Nadle run over there*

-----

<Control City>

*Manning is in the dark void again, the figure standing over him*

???: Your mind is strange. Unordered. But I think I've gotten what I need.

*Manning feels himself falling, and then wakes up*

*When he does, it is the morning, and he is tied to the chair*

*Aster is nowhere to be found*

-----

<Liquid-Metallicon>

F-Blackout: The 'usurper', as you call him, was Malygos. You may have heard of him. He would have killed you and served you at a banquet as sardines. Besides, the leylines are back to normal by now, are they not? His reign was statistically irrelevant.

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*SB ducks, and makes a duckface*

*He headbutts Rahn*

-----

<Site of the battle v. Mazkertis>

*The Matoran nod, and disappear*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:35 pm

<Lotcas>

Micros: Now there's a story! Well, this here planet is Lotcas, the home of my kind. It's also home to some of his kind, too.

*Micros nods at Masaharu*

Micros: Now, I wish I could tell you more, but we haven't actually been here that long. Before a couple weeks ago, we lived on another planet which was pretty similar to this one, until Masaharu here got bored and mind-warped us here. Now, here's the kicker: he can only take us to places he's been before, but he doesn't remember coming here - or coming from here - and neither do I.

*Kakamu seems concerned about something, and avoids eye contact with Micros, instead looking straight ahead as he walks*

Micros: Masa seems pretty worried about this here cave though, and once he has something on his mind, it's gonna be hard to get it off.

Kakamu: Damn it.

Micros: Huh?

Kakamu: Nothing. Let's just get this over with.

*Kakamu breaks the wodden barrier at the front of the cave in half, and the group proceeds into the darkness*

*A squad of Agrippa, crouched on top of the cave entrance, watch them from above*

*The Agrippa stab their tridents into the roof of the cave entrance, creating a cave-in in behind the heroes*

------------------------------

<Kivalon's mind>

*Caiaphus's surroundings change, and he soon finds himself standing on a street in a busy city during the daytime*

*Members of all species pass by him, chatting with communications devices or listening to music as they go about their daily lives*

*Upon closer inspection, the architecture of the buildings around him resemble those of Malchior IV, but this is not somewhere Caiaphus recognizes*

*All of a sudden, what seems like an earthquake strikes the city: buildings crumble and swathes of people lose their balance*

*Accompanying the earthquake is the appearance of a black fog in the sky which blocks out the sun and covers the city in darkness, though some stars remain visible through the cloud*

*A colossal mask, elaborate but vicious in appearance, appears in the center of the fog, looking down on the city*

*As its mouth moves to speak, every sound in the city is replaced with its voice*

???: Brother... why do you run from me? Why do you choose this falsehood... this imitation of life over true freedom?

*As the crowds start to flee in terror, someone runs into Caiaphus, but passes right through him as if he was not there*

*Despite their indifference towards Caiaphus's presence, the crowds part to reveal Kivalon, who is kneeling on the ground and sobbing in front of him*

???: You could have freed the people of this world yourself. You could have shepherded their souls into the life beyond. But instead, you would rather they remain trapped in this purgatory... why?

*Parts of the black fog descend towards the city, revealing their true nature: Parasitic Fluff*

*The lights visible through the fog, which were previously assumed to be stars, are revealed to be the undersides of Daleks as they follow the Parasitic Fluff to the surface and fire upon the populace*

*Parademons, Glimpses, Reapers, members of The Swarm, and countless other abominations join the Fluff and the Daleks in the massacre*

???: Receive thy freedom!

*The voice rejoices as the slaughter continues*

*Kivalon wails and falls forward with his hands over his ears, trying to block out the sounds of the carnage around him, to no avail*

Kivalon: What have I done... what have I done?!

<Tybion>

*Hungry-man gets into James's car*

Hungry-man: cor im so bloody hungry

*An Ayy-Lmalium is sitting on a toddler's booster seat next to him in the car*

Ayylien: So we goin to burgur king or wat?

*Tahar'va kneels down to take a look at the bodies*

*Golden Flame turns his back to her, grabbing his belt and guarding the crime scene*

*While his back is turned, Tahar'va retrieves a small, cylindrical capsule from the belt of one of the Ta'har corpses and opens it, revealing its contents to be a viscous black liquid*

Ta'harvu: Is everything as it should be?

Ta'harva: Oh yes.

*Moving quickly now, she pours the contents of the capsule over the same corpse and two other Ta'har corpses next to it*

*The liquid spreads over the armor and flesh of the corpses and melts them away, leaving only their skeletons*

*The skeletons, still covered in the thick black liquid, suddenly come to life and attack Bateman and Golden Flame*

Last edited by Kon on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:05 am; edited 6 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:50 pm

<Space, Figlio's Ship>

Figlio: "Where in the world is Turel?"

Ensign: "Probably a Queen concert or something."

---

<Coryza>

*Another blizzard rages through the region the GB's base is in*

*Lycos looks up at the sky*

Lycos: "Quid est....?"

---

<The Pale Fire>

*Moe and Spotter cry out in pain, and fall to the floor*

*Axalara blocks the claws with a small cuff guard, and swings her fist at Brawl*

---

<Site of the battle v. Mazkertis>

Me: I need to contact Coro.

---

<A Ailyb-Gyptian ship near The Pale Fire>

*Coro feels someone contacting him telepathically*

Coro: "(tp)Hello?"

Me: (tp) Coro! This is Klak!

Coro: (tp) Intergalactic telepathy, nifty.

Me: Coro, I need information on Mazkertis. I know he may have been your people's prisoner.

*Coro pauses, and his eyes widen*

Coro: "Oh no. I have heard many things of him. I have an urgent matter to solve, but after this, TPK will owe me. I will search the archives as soon as I can."

Me: TPK? Oh crap. *sigh* Understood. Stay safe.

Coro: "Likewise, my friend."

*The ship increases speed*

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "What?"

*He follows Hawkes, then stops*

Nadle: "No...NO!"

---

<Control City>

Lt. Manning: "....Kinky."

*He tries getting out of his restraints*

---

<Liquid-Metallicon>

Akzer: "*mumbling to himself* Technically I'd be served like gator, given that I'm a reptile. *speaks up* Either way, I simply ask for common courtesy. Keep your agents informed, these things are important. A lot has changed since I went under. What's next, Space Miley Cyrus releases an album?!"

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*Rahn claws at Shadow Blade as he collapses from the headbutt.*

*Julio is still unconscious*

---

<Lotcas>

*Bob thinks quickly, moves away some earth from the heroes, preventing it from hurting anyone.*

---

<Kivalon's Mind>

*Caiaphus walks over to Kivalon, gently placing his hands on his shoulders in the midst of the chaos*

Caiaphus: "Embrace it, Kivalon. I learned how to do it, and you will too. *For a brief second, some sort of tear-like substance causes Caiaphus's left eye to twinkle* Embrace it."

---

<Tybion>

*James, Car Guard, Franz, and Space Ryan Gosling all approach the car, which is on Hungry-Man's ship*

Space Ryan Gosling: "I drive."

Car Guard: "No, I do!"

James: "Nah, m8. My m8 does. 'e's good with cahs."

*They are unaware of the conflict*

-

*Bateman screams and wildly swings his axe at them*

*Other joke characters rush at the commotion*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:42 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Blackout puts his hand on Turel's face, entering his mind*

*Turel screams*

-----

<Coryza>

*However, Lycos does not see the Cabana Prime, because it is still in orbit*

*At the same time, a shuttle flies by the base, invisible*

*Sasuken, Kurenitsu, Xeno, and Cicero are on board the shuttle, Sasuken piloting it, Kurenitsu keeping it invisible with her illusion powers, and Xeno and Cicero lying down just in front of the open hatch and aiming their rifles outside at the guards on the roof*

*They open fire, knocking the guards out with poison darts*

*The shuttle then lands, and Sasuken shoots several fragmentation blasts down the chimney*

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*Since Brawl is significantly bulkier and more armoured than Axalara, she just ends up hurting her hand*

*He swipes at her again*

*Barricade fires more chain lightning at them*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Yon and the Ta'har are lying on the ground, bleeding, while Uterio, Rahksha, and SS are nowhere to be found*

Yon: He was too fast.....grabbed my gun.....

*His eye closes*

-----

<Control City>

*Should Manning break from his restraints, he shall find his phone, his car keys, and his ID card missing, and his wardrobe wide open and missing a uniform*

*At the same time, someone who looks exactly like Manning is driving Manning's car in the direction of the warehouse*

-----

<Liquid-Metallicon>

F-Blackout: First of all, I shall try to keep you informed from now on. Second of all, I believe Space Miley Cyrus is currently on tour. And finally, you live on an aquatic world and you wear suits that mask your appearance! People are going to mistake you for fish. Get used to it! Blackout, out.

*The hologram vanishes*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*553 runs into the room, and starts trying to break up Rahn and SB*

Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:01 am

<Lotcas>

*Masaharu rolls out of the way of the rubble and examines his surroundings*

Kakamu: That was a close one. Thanks, Bob.

Micros: There's no way that was an accident. Anyone got a light?

*Kakamu generates a flame in the palm of his hand that is large enough to light the tunnel ahead*

*When the group arrive at the lab, they find that it has been cleared out almost completely, with only a few partially-shredded documents and pocket secretaries left*

*Kakamu picks up a pocket secretary and starts reading it*

Xasox's Journal - Access Granted wrote:
    STARDATE 150084/22/16
    Formula 093 administered to Subject 86. When approached by the science team in response to panicked behaviour, subject displayed the ability to create miniaturized black holes, but with little to no control over it. The subject itself and three research personnel were killed while attempting to extract it from its case.

STARDATE 150084/22/18
    Some of the Agrippa working in security reported an intrusion by an offworlder. Apparently, his powers and appearance were akin to that of an evolved Makuta. I will consult Iklimix about how to proceed.

STARDATE 150084/22/19
    Iklimix has ordered us all to pack our things and evacuate. All living subjects have been incinerated and the on-site Agrippa have been dismissed. We are going back to the Torch, where we will remain until we establish a new base of operations. I've left co-ordinates in this journal and handed out a few access codes in case anyone is left behind in the turmoil. Iklimix is in a hell of a rush to get home.

3416378-26817410-98990-127812421-2414781

*Kakamu's eyes widen, and he passes the secretary to Bob*

Kakamu: What do you make of this?

<Tybion, log cabin>

*One of the skeletons produces a long, metal chain from its body*

*The Chainlington whips Bateman with it and wraps it around his neck in an attempt to strangle him*

*Golden Flame turns around and gasps*

Golden Flame: It's a trap! It's a trap!!

*Kranxx portals up to the ship's control panel*

Kranxx: Hang on guys, I'm gonna get you home!

*He presses random buttons and pulls a large lever labelled "Engine"*

*The whole ship shakes as its engines power up*

*Golden Flame hears Kranxx's shouting from below*

Golden Flame: Kranxx? Is that you?

*He suddenly feels a searing pain, and the bloodied end of a Ta'har sword erupts from his chest*

Golden Flame: What... is this... pain?

*Carrots runs to the scene, having heard a cry for help*

Carrots: NO!

*Ta'harva pulls her sword from Golden Flame, who clutches his chest and falls over*

*Carrots slashes at her with his own sword, but she parries the swing*

<Kivalon's mind>

*Kivalon turns to Caiaphus as the carnage continues around them*

*He speaks, but his voice and mannerisms are different somehow, as if he is not the same Kivalon that Caiaphus knows*

Kivalon: Who are you? I have to go back... I have to stop him... my brother...

*He continues crying*

Last edited by Kon on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:28 am

<Coryza>

*Given that Lycos is a wolf humanoid, his hearing is quite advanced. He notices that some of his men have been knocked out. He silently presses a button. The alarm blares throughout the facility. He takes out a halberd, crouches, and slowly advances through the blizzard.*

*The guards run out, madly turning around*

Guard 1: "Where are they?"

Lycos: "*in his accent* Shh....we cannot see them, likely due to storm. Keep eye out."

*Some of the guards switch to heat vision goggles. They begin to patrol the base.*

*Lycos is inside, looking around. He hears the fragmentation blasts hit the chimney area.*

Lycos: "Come out, come out, wherever you are!"

---

<The Pale Fire>

*Axalara grunts in pain, and dodges the swipe*

Axalara: "Enough of this!"

*She rapidly moves her hands, and creates an intense gust of wind that is headed towards Brawl*

*Moe and Spotter scream in pain*

Spotter: "TPK! Help us!"

--

*Coro's ship sneaks into the docks*

*It lands, and he and Cutter jump out.*

Cutter: "Where are they? This ship is massive!"

Coro: "Of course! Ailyb-Gyptians have achieved a mastery at this craft. We just have to fight our way out of here, I suppose!"

Cutter: "My kind of fun. *smiles*"

*They open a door*

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle solemnly places his hands on his face*

Nadle: "Just as I feared. I am, however, glad I prepared for such a situation."

*Nadle crouches, and attempts to use his healing power on Yon*

*Meanwhile, Uterio feels something in his blood*

---

<Control City>

Lt. Manning: "OH COME ON!"

*He opens a safe, and pulls out a new phone and ID.*

Lt. Manning: "At least I have what I need."

*He removes the tracking device from the kitchen table, and enters the bathroom. He presses a button near the mirror while brushing his teeth. Manning's car starts making a beeping sound.*

---

<Liquid-Metallicon>

Akzer: "NOOOO!"

*The hologram vanishes*

Akzer: "Sheesh, evil and racist."

*He emerges his hotel room, and makes his way to the bustling city streets.*

*Fourteen is coincidentally moping about*

Fourteen: "Oh, it's you."

Akzer: "Hello, Fourteen. How are you?"

Fourteen: "Dealing with a headache. I haven't had a night like that in a while."

Akzer: "*laughs* Mercenaries and pirates engaging in debauchery, who knew?"

Fourteen: "Yeah, yeah. Anyway, Ozar may hire some of them again. Other than Cain betraying us, everything went well. Ya better watch your back and stay in our good graces, mate."

Akzer: "Or what, you'll send a sniping Russian wolf and a buffoonish cyclops after me?"

Fourteen: "I take it you haven't seen them in action. They makes Supermax prisons look like jokes."

*Akzer laughs*

Akzer: "Anyways, I am simply here to help. There are other Pirate Lords that have not taken Ozar's takeover too likely. They thought things were better under Treskis and Keichi."

Fourteen: "The two who got us into a war that killed many of us and our crews, brilliant."

Akzer: "They need to be eliminated."

Fourteen: "*groans* I ain't listening to this, mate."

*He leaves*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Rahn: "No! Let me at him! Let me at him!"

---

<Lotcas>

Bob: "Black holes? What exactly are we dealing with here? And where's The Torch? And who is Iklimix?"

---

<Tybion>

*Bateman is choking*

Bateman: "Trips....decides...egh....if I die!"

*Meanwhile, the Kind Old Man sighs as a tear falls down his face*

Hide The Pain Harold: "Yes, my friend....that is pain."

*TTT and John Freeman weep for Golden Flame, while others rush to help him. Rog Rogerson is there too. CIA waves his gun in front of the Chainlington, hoping to intimidate it.*

*James, Car Guard, and Space Ryan Gosling are still arguing over who gets to drive.*

---

<Kivalon's Mind>

*Caiaphus looks puzzled*

Caiaphus: "Brother? You only have a sister. Unless you mean your other Makuta brethren."
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:04 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Blackout sees Turel's memories of Figlio's first visit to Ailyb-Gypte, then his arrival on Cybertron*

-----

<Coryza>

*Sasuken kicks down the fire escape door, and Xeno and Cicero run in*

*He and Kurenitsu then get into the shuttle, and fly off, still invisible*

*Meanwhile, the Vrai split up, and start hunting guards*

*Xeno enters the basement, and finds the base's generator*

Xeno: Hee hee.....

*He attaches some C4 to the generator, runs away, and detonates it*

*Meanwhile, the Cabana Prime enters the atmosphere*

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*The gust of wind buffets Brawl, but only pushes him away*

*He rubs his hands, then throws another punch at Axalara*

*TPK runs over to Moe and Spotter, and drags them away from the poison pooling on the war, while firing lightning at Barricade*

*Barricade ducks, and fires back with shadow bolts*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Yon's wounds start healing*

*Hawkes runs up the staircase, and finds Uterio, Rahksha, and SS at the other end of the corridor, near the exit*

Hawkes: Stop!

Uterio: Or? What can you do?

*He is about to shoot Hawkes, when he starts feeling strange*

-----

<Control City>

*Luckily, when Aster hears the beeping sound, she has already arrived at the warehouse*

*She breaks in, and finds the cylinder in the middle of the room*

*She walks up to it, and knocks on the glass*

Aster: Wakey wakey, Rainn.

OOS: Don't forget, she's still disguised as Manning. Razz

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*553 grabs a thick notebook, and starts hitting both Rahn and SB over the heads with it*

553: What. Is. The. Matter. With. You. Two?
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:02 pm

<Kivalon's mind>

*Kivalon stares at Caiaphus as realization hits him*

Kivalon: A sister... I knew that it was a possibility that The Plan would split me in two.

*A flaming car hurtles down the street and passes through Caiaphus*

Kivalon: I must find her.

*The mask in the sky's eyes glow red*

???: I see you.

*Kivalon suddenly screams and falls to the floor*

*The mask disappears, and the scene around them changes into that of a busy hospital wing*

----------------------------------

<Lotcas>

*Kakamu sits down and rubs his hands into his face before looking back up at the group*

Kakamu: I have a confession to make.

Micros: I'm listenin'.

Kakamu: I know what this place is.

Micros: Wait, WHAT?

*Kakamu walks over to one of the empty study cells and looks sorrowfully into it*

Kakamu: Have you ever wondered how me and Masaharu met? How he can only teleport to places he's been before, yet he has no memory of Lotcas?

*Masaharu looks suspiciously at Kakamu, and the spikes on his body slowly lengthen*

Kakamu: Because this is where he was created. And I was there.

<User HQ>

*User Kon is watching the Battle of the Log Cabin from his computer*

*Bateman declares that trips decides whether he lives or dies, so User Kon logs onto the chatbox and rolls until he gets trips*

User Kon: Trips get! He lives!

<Tybion>

*The Chainlington strangling Bateman is blasted into pieces by a Midak Skyblaster mounted on the Caged Gorilla's cage*

*The Caged Zebra then fires a missile at Ta'harva*

*She tries to dodge it, but is caught in the blast radius*

*The blast destroys her armor and sends her flying into a wall, severely injuring her*

*The remaining Ta'har who have not been taken prisoner see that they are hopelessly outnumbered and outgunned, so they dive into a grille in the floor that leads back to the surface of Tybion*

*Some are killed by the fall to planet's surface, but those with thick enough armor survive*

*Kranxx locates the navigation computer on the control panel and sets a course for the Stouttish Islands*

*His mission complete, he portals down to the floor of the room, next to Golden Flame*

Kranxx: Oh no...

*Kranxx runs over to GF and gently picks him up*

Golden Flame: Kranxx... it looks like... *cough* you're gonna have to get your own cheese... in the future...

Kranxx: Don't say that, buddy. You're gonna make it! We're gonna-

Golden Flame: No, listen... we deserve life... don't... let them... win....

*Golden Flame takes a final breath as he closes his eyes and allows death to take him*

*Kranxx lets out a scream of anguish*

*Several flies escape from his throat while this is happening*

Last edited by Kon on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:48 am; edited 6 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:36 pm

<Coryza>

*Lycos growls ferociously*

Lycos: "I can smell you!"

*He gets on all fours and rushes to the basement*

---

<The Pale Fire>

*Axalara is knocked back by the punch. She coats her fist in poison while wincing in pain, and punches Brawl*

*Spotter grabs the antidote in a panic, and drinks it. He gives some to Moe as well*

Moe: "Ugh...save some....for Aster....the poison...might start taking effect soon...."

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "Good, good. I NEED A MEDIC!"

---

<Control City>

*Aster finds that the cylinder is empty*

???: "That won't be necessary."

*Aster finds Rainn at the door*

Rainn: "I have to thank you for clarifying my purpose. I'm going to save this planet, and no one, not even you, is getting in my way. By the way....catch."

*He throws a dagger at 'Lt. Manning'*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*Rahn grabs the notebook and starts eating it*

Rahn: "NUFFIN!"

---

<Kivalon's Mind>

Caiaphus: "Each location must mean something. Kivalon, who was that wearing the mask?"

---

<Lotcas>

*Bob's eyes widen. He notices what Masaharu is doing, and reaches for one of the rocks just in case*

Bob: "What?! What exactly are we dealing with here, Kakamu? Klak said that he saw Kestora here. Kestora."

---

<Tybion>

*Meanwhile, the remaining joke characters crowd around Golden Flame's corpse. They all start weeping in various ways*

James: "RIP in peace, m8."

Pootis Man: "You are dead. Big surprise."

CIA Guy: "*solemnly* He didn't live so good."

FAAAKING Cupcake: "You were good son, real good. Maybe even the best."

Last edited by Klak on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:06 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Blackout finally retreats from Turel's mind, leaving him still in shock*

Blackout: I believe I've learned all I needed. Thank you, Deusoma. Has the Pale Fire left yet?

Deusoma: They're sitting in orbit right now, as I've heard.

Blackout: Thank you.

*He teleports away*

-----

<Coryza>

*The whole base goes dark when the generator goes up*

*Lycos runs into the basement, but finds it empty, since Xeno already left*

*Suddenly, the door slams shut, and Lycos hears the sound of a lock turning*

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*Brawl is a Makuta and inside a suit of metal, so the poison can't hurt him*

*He shoots a plasma bolt at Axalara*

*TPK and Barricade continue shooting at one another*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Zix Pls arrives, and starts helping Nadle*

*Suddenly, another shot rings out, and Hawkes' body tumbles down the stairwell*

-----

<Control City>

*Aster gets out of the way, and the dagger hits the glass instead*

Aster: No, no.

*She draws her stun gun, and shoots Rainn*

*She then drags him into the car, cuffs him (with cuffs conveniently found in the glove box), and gets into the car herself*

*She drives off in an unknown direction*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*553 looks deep into Rahn's eyes, and laughs*

553: NOW YOU HAVE TO GO WITH INK IN YOUR FREAKING BLOODSTREAM! You idiot!
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:53 pm

<Kivalon's mind>

Kivalon: That voice was my brother. I ran... I ran so far from him, but I could never escape his influence. He... infected me somehow. But it was no ordinary infection: it was an infection of the soul. I started to think and act more like him with every moment that passed, so I... I joined the last of the Sha'lythe.

*Around them, in the hospital wing, injured and dying people on stretchers are being rushed in*

Kivalon: He formed a plan... something involving soul magnets. He told me that if I followed the plan and escaped into another universe, the changes would stop and I would not become an extension of his will. But it only made it worse.

*He grabs Caiaphus by the collar*

Kivalon: He must have followed me... he must walk among us! Tell me, Makuta, did you recognize that face?!

-----------------------------

<Lotcas>

Kakamu: Yes, I have seen them before. Over a hundred thousand years ago, I worked for the Order of Mata Nui. Sometimes as a scout, sometimes as a soldier, sometimes as a scientist. Eventually, my genetic research attracted the attention of our creators.

Micros: What the hell does that mean?

Kakamu: The Great Beings. They controlled the Order from behind the scenes and saw potential in our work. One day, me and a fellow scientist were blindfolded and taken to this lab. The Great Beings who brought us here wanted us to work with their Kestora scientists to perform experiments on the indigenous species... the Chenyromas.

*Micros and Masaharu stand in stunned silence for a while, until Micros jumps off him and speaks up*

Micros: Your friend... who was he?

*Kakamu looks sorrowful as he gives his response*

Kakamu: I believe you knew him as... the Imposter. He was sent to retrieve you after you escaped-

*Suddenly, something heavy collides with Kakamu's head and he falls to the floor*

*He tries to make sense of what is going on, but only manages to see Masaharu's claws rapidly scratch across his biometal face*

*He hears Masaharu speak for the very first time*

Masaharu: You took me from my home... from my family... all these years...

*Kakamu tries to parry his blows, but they are coming too fast*

Kakamu: Wait! You don't understand! I set you free!

<Tybion>

*Kranxx approaches Golden Flame's corpse and sits down next to it*

*Carrots bows his head*

Carrots: A tragedy. Let us honor all those who died fighting for our freedom.

Random Happy Person: A prophecy was fulfilled today. We have witnessed the death of a User.

*A crippled Ta'harva crawls towards the group*

Ta'harva: I... surrender...

*She loses the will to crawl further and slumps against the ground*

Last edited by Kon on Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:56 am

<Coryza>

*Lycos growls and charges into the door. It bursts from its hinges. He calmly assumes a bipedal stance, and takes out his staff. His eyes glow green with night vision. In the darkness, the warm glow of purple electricity cackling at both ends of his staff is the only other light.*

Lycos: "I smell a Vrai."

*He swings his staff at the assailant*

---

<The Pale Fire>

*Axalara slides, dodging the plasma. She slides towards Brawl, who suddenly feels what amounts to a gale wind coming from between his legs*

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle nods at Zix, then speeds away. In seconds, he is in front of Uterio*

Nadle: "Your motor faculties are being slowly shut down. In a few moments, you'll find it hard to move. I'm the only one with an antidote. You have pushed me, Uterio. Surrender, or the pain of those burns will not be the only thing you will be dealing with."

---

<Control City>

*Rainn mutters to himself as he comes to*

Rainn: "Guh.....no agent would rely on something so simple. You.....haven't been on the force for too long, have you Manning?"

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Rahn: "I had the shadows run through my bloodstream! I think I can take a little ink!"

*Rahn faints*

---

<Kivalon's Mind>

*Caiaphus looks at Kivalon suspiciously*

Caiaphus: "No, I did not recognize it. But we will solve all of these mysteries, and all of your problems together. Join me, Kivalon."

---

<Lotcas>

*Masaharu is too quick for Toa Bob*

Bob: "Woah!"

*He forms a fist out of the earth of the cave and puts it near Masaharu*

Bob: "We can't let the mistakes of the past divide us. We know who the real enemy here is anyway."

---

<Tybion>

CIA Guy: "Well congratulations, you got yourself caught."

---

<Meme World>

*While Ross Mandell tries to break everyone up, Jesse Ventura answers a call quickly*

Jesse Ventura: "Yeah. Look, he's a good replacement while I'm gone. He's a local tough guy, and both the company and your government trust him. Enough talk! It's time for some action. He's managing the repairs."

*Jesse Ventura angrily looks at Yon*

Jesse Ventura: "I get a lotta talk from that guy! Typical of their government today, you get rude calls out in the middle of the FRIGGIN' Room! And all thanks to you and your antics with your mercenary friends!"
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:02 pm

<The Pale Fire>

*Blackout finds himself in a storage room*

*He leaves, and finds himself in front of Coro and Cutter*

*He walks up to Coro, pointing at him*

Blackout: Wait a minute, I know you..... Co.....Co-something.....Coro! No, that's not it. Cory?

---

*Brawl is blown over by the gale, and falls to the floor*

*He tries to get up, but TPK runs over and stomps on his chest*

TPK: Down, boy!

*He and Barricade continue exchanging fire*

-----

<Coryza>

*Xeno backs away just in time, avoiding the staff*

*He pulls a mace out of his bag, and swings it at Lycos's head*

Xeno: Yeeee're not like the offers. You the leedar or the guard dog?

---

*Meanwhile, Cicero is quietly planting C4 in strategic points throughout the base*

*She hears Ynot's voice through her earpiece*

Ynot: How's it going, Cicero? I want to be able to light this place up if we need to.

Cicero: Almost done. You can come down now.

---

*Suddenly, the Cabana Prime emerges from the clouds above the base, illuminating the area with blinding searchlights*

*It fires a continuous beam from the Slayer, creating a sort of moat around the base*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Uterio's limbs begin shaking*

Uterio: What have you done..... No matter. Di Armechios never surrender. You should know that by now.

*He slowly puts his gun to his temple*

Rahksha: Generalissimo, NO!

Uterio: Find my son, Rahksha. Tell him I went down fighting.

*He fires*

-----

<Outside Control City>

Aster: I was never on the force to begin with, my dear. Don't bother trying to get away, either. We've just passed the shield perimeter, trying to teleport will probably scramble your molecules.

*They stop in a field in the middle of nowhere*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

SB: Damn it, now two of the lads are out cold.

553: Wait here.

*He leaves the room, and returns a few moments later carrying a bottle of what looks like whisky*

*He opens up Rahn's mouth, and pours a few drops down his throat*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:52 pm

<Kivalon's mind>

*Kivalon releases Caiaphus and looks around*

Kivalon: Yes... yes, we will.

*He turns away, deep in thought*

Kivalon: Starok cannot know about this. Nobody can. I will work for you. In return, you can help me find my sister... then brother.

<Lotcas>

*Masaharu grunts at Bob, then turns back to Kakamu*

Masaharu: Explain.

Kakamu: I took you to the next planet over, a small jungle world named Chenrotoss, then wiped your memory with a formula to prevent you from warping yourself back. The Imposter discovered what I had done and took it upon himself to recover you, but he was never heard from again.

Micros: Yeah, that's cause I blasted him into next week!

Kakamu: Not before he had reported the incident to my superiors. I was demoted and sent back to the Matoran Universe.

*Masaharu drops Kakamu onto the floor and walks away, saying nothing*

*Micros shakes his head vigorously as if to dispel his thoughts*

Micros: Whatever, man.

Kakamu: I am sorry for hiding the truth from you, Micros. And I had to do what I did, or Masaharu would likely be dead by now and the two of you would never have met.

Micros: Yeah yeah yeah, I get it. For his own good, and all that. But what are these... Kestora things you were goin' on about?

Kakamu: I know that they're responsible for tampering with the species of my world just as much as the Chenyromas. It seems that I, the Toa, and the Chenyromas all have something in common here.

*Kakamu turns to Bob*

Kakamu: We are all their victims. Bob, do you have a spaceship? If not, maybe I could hitch a ride on the Cabana Prime. Ynot will want to know about this.

<Tybion>

*The Caged Ones trap Ta'harva inside one of their unoccupied cages*

*Medical systems mounted inside automatically begin to heal her injuries*

Ta'harva: Don't make me one of them! Please, don't make me-

*Her pleas trail off as she is wheeled away by the Caged Ones*

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:03 am; edited 4 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:03 am

<The Pale Fire>

Coro: "Yes! That's right! And you're Blackman....Blacko....Blackout...No....Black Adder! Yes, Blackadder! How are you, Blackadder? Listen, my friend and I here would love to stay and chat, but we need to make some inspections. Ta-ta!"

*Coro and Cutter continue running*

Cutter: "But aren't we...."

Coro: "We shall cross that bridge when we come to it. Right now, we have a more pressing matter to attend to."

--

*Axalara faints*

*Suddenly, the lights go out*

Spotter: "W-what?"

*TPK feels someone quickly running up to Axalara*

*The lights turn back on, and she is next to Spotter. Coro and Cutter are in the hall, with the latter standing far away from the poison*

Coro: "How are things?"

*Cutter throws a tomahawk round the corridor. It is headed right for Barricade*

---

<Coryza>

*The blizzard has calmed itself, but there is still snow falling all over the place*

*Two guards with night vision goggles cross paths with Cicero. They start shooting at her. The others are panicking at the formation of the moat.*

*Lycos parries the mace with his staff*

Lycos: "Stulte! Ego-"

*He hears the commotion outside, and taps the communication device on his wrist*

Lycos: "Formation Mons."

*The guards stop shooting at Cicero, and run away. Soon, a small group of space ships flights out of the base, and into the skies.*

Lycos: "I surrender."

*His teeth shine as he grins in the dark*

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle cringes and turns away. His mind debates itself on whether or not this was all necessary.*

---

<Outside Control City>

Rainn: "Where are you taking me? If you're looking for information, there is not much I can tell you. If you want money, then you'll have to wait a few years."

*Rainn sits up in his seat*

Rainn: "They'll find us, you know."

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*Rahn gets up screaming*

Rahn: "What the hell is that?!"

*Julio wakes up as well*

---

<Kivalon's Mind>

Caiaphus: "*smiles* Of course! How else would I aid you? Now then, where shall we venture to first?"

---

<Lotcas>

Bob: "Not on me, no. Klak summoned me using a portal, and my star ship is too far away."

*He pauses*

Bob: "Then again, we can always call a nearby mercenary or something. Or maybe a space taxi."

---

<Tybion>

*TTT sautes the creation of a new Caged Being. Caged Pills walks with the Caged Ones triumphantly*

---

OOS: IT'S HAPPENING!

<Malchior IV>

*In a faraway space port, a mysterious spaceship lands. It did not communicate its intentions, so several port authority guards surround it.*

???: "State your business!"

*The doors of the ship open, and Mazkertis emerges.*

*The guards start shooting at him wildly, but their bullets all miss. Mazkertis mutter something, and clenches his fist.*

*The bullets suddenly emerge from where they entered. Each of these projectiles is propelled towards a guard.*

Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:43 pm

<The Pale Fire>

Blackout: What the hell?

*He runs after Coro and Cutter*

---

Barricade: Oh, you've got to be- AARGH!

*The tomahawk embeds itself in Barricade' shoulder*

*TPK runs over to him and knocks him out with a laser vision blast*

TPK: Just in time, Coro.

-----

<Coryza>

Cicero: Huh, that was odd.

*She is teleported up to the Cabana*

---

Xeno: So soon? Dahmn.

*He and Lycos are teleported up to the Cabana*

---

*They all find themselves on the bridge of the Cabana, and Blade cuffs Lycos*

*Ynot spins around in the captain's chair to face Lycos*

Ynot: Good evening, sir. You're still here, unlike virtually everyone else, so may I assume you are the commander of this base?

-----

<Uterio's World>

*A few days later*

*It is night time, and a battle is raging in the skies above. ZFT and Dominion fighters are strafing Uterian craft, while bombs fall in the distance*

*Willy Wonka, Yon, Jones, and Nadle are sitting around a campfire*

Wonka: *looking up at the sky* Blackout and Malygos are keeping it up. They'll kick Uterio's armies off the planet soon.

Yon: So, where will you go now?

Jones: Home, Yon. Home.

*A portal opens behind them*

-----

<Outside Control City>

Aster: I wouldn't be so sure of that, dear.

*The car stops, and Aster pulls Rainn out of the car*

*A shuttle suddenly decloaks in front of them, with two hooded figures standing in front of the hatch*

*They lead Aster and Rainn to the bridge, where Roodaka is sitting in a wheelchair. Her arm has been replaced with a prosthetic, and there is a mask over half her face*

Roodaka: Excellent work..... Manning, was it?

Aster: Yes.

Roodaka: Guards, take the other one to the brig.

*The hooded figures drag Rainn away to another room, and shove him onto a glass platform*

*Once he's there, a cube-shaped force field appears around the platform, locking him up*

*An hour or so later, the guards return, this time dragging a blonde woman in tattered and torn clothing*

*It is Aster*

Aster: Rainn? Is that you?

*They shove her onto another glass platform, and activate the force field*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

553: Alcohol. I found a fridge full of it in the kitchen. The previous owner was a heavy drinker, apparently.

SB: Well, he did live in a cave. He couldn't have had much of a social life. Hey, Julio!
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:53 pm

<Lotcas>

Kakamu: Hmm, it could work. Anyone have a deep-space communications device?

*He is met with blank expressions, so he shakes his head and walks back into the tunnel that leads to the surface*

*When faced with the cave-in, Kakamu uses his fire powers to melt the rocks into lava, then absorbs the heat to make it safe for the others to pass through*

*Kakamu emerges onto the surface and shoots several fire bolts into the sky in rapid succession in the hope that someone will notice them and respond*

*Micros and Masaharu walk through the tunnel, but stop when they see the stream of cooled lava trickle towards them*

Micros: After you, Bob.

<The Pale Fire>

*Kulnak wakes up on the floor across the corridor, having sufficiently healed himself*

*He sees the combatants leave*

Kulnak: Boooring!

*He gets to his feet and searches the winding corridors of the ship for an escape pod*

*After searching for a while, Kulnak discovers a row of unguarded escape pods at the far end of the ship*

Kulnak: Bingo!

*He punches a random code into the access panel of one of the escape pods, but is met with an "Access denied" message*

*Kulnak sighs and tears its security hatch off with his bare hands, then climbs into it and starts pressing random buttons in the hope that one of them will jettison it into space*

<Kivalon's mind>

*As Kivalon thinks, Caiaphus can see his thoughts materialize around him, because he is, after all, inside Kivalon's mind*

Kivalon: Is there a planet named Vassilan in this universe? If so, that is where we must go.

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:22 am

<The Pale Fire>

*Spotter is administering the medicine to a weak Axalara*

Coro: "We must leave. There is an urgent matter we have to attend to. This is one that involves even you, TPK."

Cutter: "What, Malygos's ascension? I heard radio chatter about it while we were flying here."

Coro: "No, this is far worse."

Axalara: "*weakly* The...alert? All of the Knights of the Great Beings....including the Knights of the Keruvim....were placed on high alert..."

Coro: "I remember his trial. TPK, I need access to the classified archives. We must leave."

---

<Cabana Prime>

Lycos: "Yes. I am the commander. You are Ynot, I have read our dossier on you. I suppose you know that what you are doing is violation of intergalactic law. You would not want to be one who sparked another universal conflict, would you? All over a base with no information or resources. Perhaps you do it in jest?"

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "Who's there?"

*turns around and faces the portal*

---

<Roodaka's Ship>

Rainn: "They caught you too?! Oh no. I myself was apprehended by an impostor. This individual looked and talked exactly like Lt. Manning, but he kept saying 'dear' and hinted that he wasn't who he said he was. Plus, I'm a valuable asset. It wouldn't be within his best interest to sell me off to a Vortixx. The Malchiorians might be after us soon, but we'll be out before that. I just need to find out who captured us, and why. Maybe we're dealing with Makuta or Baterra, or some other shape shifting group."

*Rainn starts mumbling to himself*

---

<Malchior IV, Space Port>

*Mazkertis has killed a few more guards and travelers. The port is on high alert, and everyone is being evacuated. He notices a poster with a picture of Klak saying: "Have you seen this citizen?"*

Mazkertis: "*thinking* This is his home...This is what he values. I must take it from him."

*A guard in riot gear throws a tear gas grenade at the wizard. Just before it ejects its chemical, Mazkertis uses his chronal spell to reverse time. It is now once again in the hand of the guard.*

*Mazkertis shoots a small lightning bolt at the guard, knocking him out.*

---

<Quolas's Hideout>

*Klak is pacing*

Me: Got anything, Quolas?

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Julio: "The sun is up. We barely slept."

Rahn: "I can live with that! Besides, time is relative! Especially if you live in a cave! May I have some more of this wiz key?"

---

<Lotcas>

*Lalli Cain's cruiser flies near the bolts, and lands outside of the cave*

Lalli: "*to himself* Plot speed, gotta love it."

*Socah's wails are heard in the distance*

Lalli: "Hmm, maybe they're coming out of the cave?"

--

*Bob smiles and cracks his knuckles. He uses his powers to create a safe passage outside of the cave somehow*

*He emerges, and spots Lalli Cain*

Lalli Cain: "Saw your signals. I'd be willing to help!"

Bob: "Hi, I'm Toa Bob!"

Lalli Cain: "They call me Cain. Lalli Cain."

---

<Kivalon's Mind>

Caiaphus: "Vassilan? Understood. I will assign Starok on another mission."

*Caiaphus leaves Kivalon's mind, and wakes up. He looks at Starok*

Caiaphus: "I have a mission for you and the others."

Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:44 am

<The Pale Fire>

*Kulnak succeeds in launching his escape pod out of the ship*

*Although the escape pod is missing its door, Kulnak stays affixed to the inside through the use of his magnetism power*

*Suddenly, Kranxx walks up to Coro and TPK*

*He appears to ignore TPK and tugs on Coro's leg to get his attention*

Kranxx: Hello. I'm Kranxx. Someone aboard this ship just stole one of the escape pods.

-----------------------------------

<Quolas's fortress>

Quolas: Hm? Oh, yes, Mazkertis.

*He mutters something in his language at a brick wall, which causes it to slide open to reveal a room that contains significantly more advanced technology that the others have seen in the fortress, including a large computer-like device*

*It also contains a sofa, a bed, something resembling a miniature fountain, a chalkboard, and a lever with which to close the door from the inside*

Quolas: Welcome to my home. With the noise of the battle that just occurred, I'm surprised that the natives of this island haven't appeared yet. Still, they're bound to return eventually, so you should come in.

Etende: Natives?

Quolas: Oh yes, my dear. They are most hostile. Thankfully, I discovered this secret room while trying to evade them and have been living here ever since.

*Quolas walks over to the chalkboard, picks up a piece of chalk, and starts writing down what appear to be mathematical calculations with unrecognizable alien characters*

*Suddenly, the room shakes, causing sand and dust to momentarily fall from cracks in the ceiling*

*Quolas groans and shake his head*

Quolas: Those would be the natives. There's no need to worry, though. These walls could keep out the armies of Genghis Khan, and believe me, they've tried.

*Etende looks at Klak and gestures to Quolas with a concerned expression*

<Lotcas>

Kakamu: CAIN?

*Masaharu emerges from the cave, with Micros hitching a ride on his back*

Kakamu: So, CAIN, was touching down on this planet part of your plan? It seems a little more than coincidence that you should arrive here merely seconds after I sent up some flares.

???: Maybe it was... DESTINY!

*The others turn in the direction of the voice, and see an old but well-built man in adventurer's garb, walking with a tree branch*

???: Do you feel it? I feel it! This place is special, and everyone gets a new life here. But life on this planet is not without its tests! Maybe the appearance of this ship is a test of your loyalty... maybe. But I believe that if you leave now, there will be consequences.

Kakamu: Loyalty to what?

???: The island!

Kakamu: Uh... alright. And who might you be?

*The stranger squints, and smiles*

???: Jeremy Bentham.

<Stelta-Stal>

Starok: Oh? What did you see?

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:40 pm

<The Pale Fire>

TPK: You shall have it. Where is your ship, Coro?

*He notices Kranxx, and sighs*

TPK: I've seen you before. I'd hoped you'd dropped dead since then.

*He smacks Kranxx upside the head*

*Blackout tries to follow Coro, but gets lost*

Blackout: Damn it. I need to get used to this ship.

-----

<The Cabana Prime>

Ynot: You say you've read my dossier, and yet you insist on warning me that I'm breaking the law. Clearly, I'm not the one joking around here.

*He sighs*

Ynot: Look now, I'm not looking for trouble. It comes to me anyway. But no, I don't want a conflict. I just want to know one thing, and people like you don't give up their knowledge easily. Someone tried to kill my friends.

*He gets up, and looks Lycos right in the eyes*

Ynot: Why is Mazkertis free?

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Jones puts his hand on Nadle's shoulder*

Jones: Silly Nadle. That's our way back home.

*He gets up and walks up to the portal*

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

*The shuttle cloaks again, takes off, and flies away*

*Within minutes, it is over the sea*

---

Aster: Ugh, my guy pretended to be Manning too. He invited me to his house, I drank something..... next thing I know, I'm here.

*She rubs her eyes*

Aster: Wait, did you say there's a Vortixx here?

*Rainn presumably nods*

Aster: Vortixx, shapeshifters..... damn it. Rainn, it's the ZFT. The ZFT got us.

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

553: Oh, hell no! You screamed after just a few drops.

SB: Can't be that bad, really. Rahn's just a wuss.

*He grabs the bottle*

553: Shadow Blade, NO!

*SB takes a big swig from the bottle, then collapses*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:42 pm

<The Pale Fire>

Coro: "A thief! Makuta, am I right? Always stealing and killing each other."

*A Scottish voice is heard in the background screaming 'That's RAH SEEST!'*

Coro: "Anyway, we have to go! Your friend can come with us, TPK. We must hurry. IT'S HAPPENING!"

*Coro rushes away. Cutter and the others shrug, and run away*

---

<Quolas' fortress>

*Klak's eyes widen*

Me: Are they trying to get in? And did you say Genghis Khan? Wait, never mind. Will you be able to detect if Mazkertis uses that strange time reversing attack? Perhaps he did so recently in a previous post or something.

---

<Lotcas>

Lalli Cain: "OF COURSE not. I was just flying by and I wanted to help. Anything for a war hero."

*Bob rolls his eyes at the pun*

*They all turn to Jeremy*

Bob: "Hello, I'm Toa Bob!"

---

<Stelta-Stal>

Caiaphus: "Destiny. It appears we should split up, divide and conquer. I need you and the others, save for Kivalon, to embark on a mission near a Vrai world. Trust me on this. I believe it was called Neo Z'traa before one of my deaths. Is it still around?"

---

<ZFT Aircraft>

*Rainn cursed and widened his eyes*

Rainn: "Of course. I have a plan, but there's one more thing I need to know. We'll wait till they interrogate me."

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "Right-ho! Goodbye and good luck, gentlemen. This is our time, friends."

*Nadle embraces the others and walks into the portal*

---

<Cabana Prime>

Lycos: "Loaded question. And you have already caused trouble through your invasion. Ask me what you really should be asking."

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Rahn: "This is powerful. Let's use it for our next attack!"

Julio: "Speaking of which, let's check the news."

*They turn on the TV, and coincidentally it is on a news channel that is broadcasting an alert on a spaceport attack*

Rahn: "What?! That should be us!"

Julio: "Yes! Show our revenge against that fool Klak!"

Rahn: "Wait, that space port is on the other side of the province. It'll take a few days. We need attention away from that! No more attacking classified locations!"

Last edited by Klak on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:36 am

<The Pale Fire>

Kranxx: Ow! Hey, it's not my fault I was caught up in that war! I was in a cheese-bath one second, the next thing I know I'm sucked into the middle of some massive battle and dumped on a skyboard with a bunch of other weirdos. I suppose war never changes.

*Kranxx runs after Coro with the others and notices Blackout, which causes him to raise an eyebrow*

Kranxx: You seem familiar.

--------------------------------

<Lotcas>

Bentham: Hello Bob, I'm Jeremy.

*He shakes his hand, but before he lets go, he leans in close and mutters something to him*

Bentham: Have you seen the numbers yet?

*Kakamu thanks Cain and climbs up into the ship*

*Masaharu and Micros follow suit*

<Quolas's fortress>

*Quolas shakes his head*

Quolas: They've been trying to get in for months now, but they won't succeed... well, not for a while at least. If you think Mazkertis's next attack could be imminent, I will meditate again.

Etende: That sounds good. I could use a lie-down as well. Do you mind?

*Before Quolas can respond, she removes her wingpack and faceplants on the sofa, falling asleep*

Quolas: Hm.

*Quolas sits down on the floor and starts meditating*

*A few minutes pass and Quolas snaps out of his trance*

Quolas: Several beings have manipulated time on a small scale today, but only one came with the loss of life... an event in the Malchior system. Malchior IV.

<Stelta-Stal>

Starok: Neo Z'traa... yes, I remember that such a planet was once marked on our shipping routes, though we never dealt with them directly. I'll look around for Ordak and Kivalon's sister.

*Starok turns around and starts to walk away, but pauses to look at Caiaphus*

Starok: And Caiaphus... I'll be in touch.

*He disappears*

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:37 pm

<The Pale Fire>

*TPK follows Coro*

---

*Blackout shrugs*

Blackout: You don't.

-----

<The Cabana Prime>

*Ynot laughs*

Ynot: You're right! You're right! I should rephrase that question.

*Ynot grabs Lycos by the neck, and teleports them both away*

*They are now standing on the hull of the Cabana*

Ynot: Tell me who freed Mazkertis and why, or I'll throw you off this ship.

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Jones follows Nadle into the portal, which then closes*

*Yon turns to Wonka*

Yon: I'll miss them. Anyway, Bill, you got something to eat? I'm starving.

*Wonka hands Yon a pretzel, which he starts eating*

*Yon then chokes on the pretzel, and dies*

-----

<An island on Malchior IV>

*Jones and Nadle emerge from another portal, in the same place they had left from ten months a few days ago*

*A shape-shifter is standing right in front of them, while two others are standing around an ominously humming piece of equipment*

Shifter 2: And powering down.....

*The humming gets quieter, and the portal shrinks before closing entirely*

Shifter 1 (the one in front of them): Welcome back, sirs. I hope your trip was eventful. The ship will arrive in half an hour, barring any complications. May I offer you anything?

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

Aster: What on Earth could you possibly still want to know?

*Suddenly, Roodaka and three cloaked figures burst into the room*

*One figure turns off the force field on Rainn's platform, and the other two immediately restrain him*

Roodaka: Do it.

*The one who turned off the force field takes a hypodermic needle out of his pocket, walks over to Rainn, pulls up his sleeve and takes a blood sample from him*

*Having done that, he then shoves him back onto the platform, and turns on the force field*

*They all leave*

Aster: What the hell? Are you alright?

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*553 changes the channel*

*The news there is talking about the construction of a gas pipeline, conveniently nearby*

553: Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

*Meanwhile, SB begins to stir*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:15 pm

<The Pale Fire>

Coro: "Hello, Blackout. We were trying to kill you, but we may need to forge an alliance soon. Unless TPK here wants to fight you."

---

<Lotcas>

*Lalli Cain smiles at Bentham*

Lalli: "Don't worry, no charge for you. The flight plan I just filed with myself lists me, those men, and Toa Bob here, and one of you."

*Bob gets on Cain's spacecraft*

---

<Quolas' fortress>

*Klak's visage changes to one of pure rage.*

Me: Did you say....Malchior IV? MALCHIOR IV?!

*Klak summons his keyblade*

Me: You two can aid me if you wish, but this is a battle I must fight. That monster will not bring harm to my home!!

---

<Stelta-Stal>

*Caiaphus turns to Kivalon once all of the other Makuta have left*

Caiaphus: "To Vassilan!"

*He opens a portal*

---

<The Cabana Prime>

Lycos: "*choking* You are still committing grave error in line of thinking. You made a false assumption about Mazkertis's freedom. I be happy to wait for you to realize it. There are two prisons, and neither of them are on Coryza. Ergo...."

---

Nadle: "Nothing at the moment."

*Nadle looks at DRJ*

Nadle: "A world without Klak must never come to pass in this universe."

---

<Roodaka's ship>

Rainn: "Ugh, yes, I'm fine. They only want my blood because they suspect something. Perhaps I showed my powers off too much in a recent battle. Maybe a ZFT agent was observing me in the Battle of Omega Supreme, or...."

*Rainn looks at Aster suspiciously, then shakes his head*

Rainn: "Not possible. Anyway, I'm tired of this ship, shall we?"

*Rainn pulls out a vial of acid and pours it on the floor. It starts eating away to form a hole*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Rahn: "Let's do it!"

*Rahn rushes to the entrance of the Batcave, and sees Anarky standing there*

Anarky: "Eager man. Where are you going?"

Rahn: "*happily* We're going to bomb a pipeline!"

Anarky: "I will join you!"

---

<Malchiorian Spaceport>

*Mazkertis rips up another poster of Klak. He uses one of his spells to melt the metal in the doors of spaceport building. Most of the employees and travelers have escaped, but there are still some inside. They have scattered and are in hiding with some of the guards. Malchiorian military forces are just minutes away from arrival*

Mazkertis: "*thinking to himself* World without him. World without him."

*He silently moves about, hoping to discover one of the hiding places*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:40 pm

<The Pale Fire>

Blackout: Okay, that's nice. Call me when you need help.

*He leaves*

-----

<The Cabana Prime>

*Ynot pushes Lycos slightly closer to the edge*

Ynot: Listen, you oversized chihuahua. I don't care. I want to know why Mazkertis is trying to kill people. Is that logical enough for you?

-----

<Uterio's World>

DRJ: I'm glad we've come to an agreement. So, what do you plan now?

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

*Aster raises an eyebrow, but chooses not to say anything*

*The acid eats into the platform's circuitry, knocking out both force fields*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*553 grabs two bottles of the whisky and follows Rahn*

*Meanwhile, Shadow Blade tries to get up, but fails and sighs*

-----
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Coins : 7246

Post by Malygos Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:40 pm

A ship flew invisible through space, only light heat emissions from the motion of the hull giving any hint that it was there.

Inside the ship, a woman in black, wearing a mask in the shape of a bone-white skull, spoke to another figure, cloaked in violet.

"My lord, you are certain of this?" she asked.

They nodded. "Absolutely. He may be a duplicitous snake, but he is unscrupulous enough, and pragmatic enough, to consider our offer." The figure raised a pale, lavender-skinned hand, with long nails painted dark purple. "But be ready for any treachery, Hassan. I cannot to afford to lose you, in this state."

Hassan-i-Sabbah, third of her name, nodded, as the violet-robed image vanished. "I will be cautious."

Silently, her ship landed on a remote corner of Liquid-Metallicon.

She slipped out, heading towards the pre-arranged meetingplace...
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:27 pm

<Elsewhere on Roodaka's ship>

*Some time later, Roodaka drives into a lab, where a human scientist is working on Rainn's blood sample*

Roodaka: Have you found anything, Dr. Keyes?

*The scientist looks up from his microscope*

Dr. Keyes: *in a Scottish accent* Aye, ma'am. I've examined the sample closely, and I believe I've found DNA markers similar to those my *ahem* esteemed colleague found on the Terugan Yon.

Roodaka: *wide-eyed* Are you telling me that.....

Keyes: Yes. Our prisoner appears to be part-User.

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*SB finally gets up, and looks around*

SB: They all left. Damn it.

*He takes a huge gulp of water*

*Frenzy runs up to him*

SB: Oh hey, you're still here. Good to know I haven't been completely abandoned.....

Frenzy: GOTTASENDAMESSAGE! BLACKMAILTHEPRESIDENT!

SB: Oh, you're right. That.

*He sits down in front of the computer, and starts writing an e-mail*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:59 am

<The Pale Fire>

Kranxx: Well, that was awkward.

<Lotcas>

Bentham: Oh, I won't be going with you. I have work to do. I'm only here to deliver a simple warning: He will knock four times.

*He walks away and disappears into the jungle*

Kakamu: Odd fellow. So, are we ready for takeoff?

*He straps himself in*

<Quolas's fortress>

*Quolas opens a spatial tear that leads to a street corner near Mazkertis's location*

Quolas: We'll be right behind you.

*Etende groans and rolls over, semi-conscious*

Quolas: Etende...?

Etende: I just want to sleep already....

Quolas: You do not have to come with us, but we may need your help.

Etende: Dude, I know you're an ancient time-lord from the brink of existence or whatever, but us homo-sapiens need something called sleep.

*Quolas rummages in a chest in the corner of the room and retrieves a bottle filled with a silvery liquid*

*He walks over to her and holds it in front of her face*

Quolas: Drink this.

Etende: I think I've drank enough today alrea- ooh, is that Oorvanfruit?

*She sits up, snatches the bottle from Quolas's hand, and drinks from it*

*To her surprise, she feels instantly reinvigorated, but she also feels a compulsion to attack someone or something*

*Etende leaps from the sofa, straps on her wingsuit, and dives into the tear, hoping to find Mazkertis*

*Quolas nods to Klak and follows Etende into the tear*

<Vassilan>

*Caiaphus and Kivalon emerge from the portal to find themselves standing on the side of a mountain in a rainstorm*

*The landscape mostly consists of barren mountains stretching on for miles in every direction*

Kivalon: He was here. I can sense his mark. But... why?

*On flat land at the bottom of the mountain behind him is a large building which looks something like this*

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7040

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:09 am

[ Over Dekan, Something Silly Approaches: ]

Over the stank-nasty swamp planet with the steep socio-political and economical divides, a rather goofy ship descends. It resembles a big metal riverboat, with the top sealed off by arrangements like a battleship. A Bullet Bill-style face is scrawled messily onto the front, and various pictures of weapons and explosives are painted on elsewhere. It is also bristling with weapons, and being piloted by an anvil with a Bullet Bill face and long, '30s cartoon-style red limbs.

Inside are various bombs, rockets, toy planes, art supplies, and all other things associated with a troubled cartoon character. A very troubled one, if the bottles of booze and various heavily-filled ash trays are anything to go by. The picture of some kind of Mafioso, a leading light in a prominent family no doubt, has every imaginable kind of knife stabbed into it to fix it to the wall. Over by a shooting range contained within the ship, two oddballs talk.

Spoiler:

Peacock is presently puffing on a cigar, smoke issuing from the black void of her apparent inkblot eyes. "So, let me get this straight," she grins with those big, sharp teeth to the nun, "you will reward me for just, wrecking S**t on this planet, and distracting people from you?" As the nun nods, Peacock cackles, and tosses her cigar into a round black portal. "It's a deal! This planet will have more holes in it than this whole RPG's plot! Hey-yo!" She then gains violent whirls of color for legs as she runs off to boss her minions around.

Meanwhile, the nun seems to pulsate quietly, before giving a low sigh. "The louts I must consort with in the name of the Trinity," she grieves quietly in her deep voice. "Valentine had better have found a good show to watch. I am sick and tired of every conceivable idiot right now." Big pink tendrils lined with glowing gold eyes rise up around her, and close in. They steadily shrink down into a sphere, losing eyes along the way until it pops out of existence with a fizzle." />
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:57 pm

<The Pale Fire>

Coro: "It always."

*Coro continues running. He reaches his newly acquired ship with hopefully everyone following him.*

---

<The Cabana Prime>

Lycos: "*calm* If you did not care, you would not have asked. Perhaps you must be educated. We only assist in transfer of Subject 08 from his prison in this universe to extra-dimensional nether cell. Therefore, you must conclude that we had no hand in his escape. I would be happy to explain more, but your hand on my neck is quite uncomfortable. Please remedy this."

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "Find him, of course! I will see you around, David Robert Jones. I trust you understand that our allegiance extends only to Klak's safety and the future of this universe. On everything else, we are on opposite sides. Good day."

*Nadle flies into the air*

---

<Roodaka's ship>

Rainn: "Perfect! Come on over."

*Rainn grabs Aster, and pulls her to his cell*

Rainn: "Ready to take the leap?"

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Anarky: "You're bringing drinks? Is this supposed to be a party?"

Rahn: "We're using the Whiz Key to bomb the pipeline!"

*Anarky stares blankly at Rahn*

Anarky: "....Fine."

*Rahn and Anarky get into the Batmobile*

---

<Liquid Metallicon>

*Ozar's limousine stops at the female Hassan-il-Sabah's location. He stepped out while holding a small circular device. Two armed Liquid Metalliconite pirates can be seen inside of the vehicle.*

*Ozar smiles and nods at Hassan*

Ozar: "Madam, I hope you enjoyed your flight."

*He sets down the device on the floor. It emits a holographic image of Figlio di Armechio himself*

Figlio: "Good evening, ambassador. I am aware of the fact that you had scheduled a meeting with a representative of HYDRA on Liquid Metallicon, but given that Ozar also represents the interests of many Pirate Lords, the Supreme HYDRA thought it would be best to have a second envoy speak with you."

Ozar: "Indeed. After all, your leader refused to allow any formal Pirate Lord expansion a few days ago."

Figlio: "And he broke his agreement only a few days later. HYDRA stands for change in response to a chaotic universe. The old order has failed to protect them. Power has been concentrated in the hands of many elites. Don't believe me? Blackout has entire systems loyal to him, even as his alliance with ZFT and the current leadership of the Great Beings is in question. Ynot is able to conduct regime change with only a 10 man crew. Zev is part of the Juraian royal family, which has oppressed many peoples for centuries. Klak is a Major General in one of the most powerful military forces in the universe, and rumors are he will make attempts to control entire worlds. Kakamu is seen as a trusted and heroic warrior, but he, like Klak, has a dark past that continues to haunt him. He cannot be trusted. They are friends with beings that can unilaterally take on armies, and they're a cat, and a ferret-woman.  And I am willing to bet that I'm missing several of their comrades. *pauses* These are the people who continually make headlines and led an entire universe to war just three years ago. They also have been fighting battles amongst themselves for as long as anyone can remember. The masses are tired of this, so they have turned to HYDRA. And Malygos could have been part of that, until he did what he did. Of course, this instilled fear into some of our allies, and enraged the Supreme HYDRA and I."

Ozar: "But we extend to you an olive branch."

Figlio: "Yes, a clean start. Malygos will assist in bringing a new order to the universe, one that will finally bring peace, justice, equality, and safety to all. We have the power to make the assassinations in the Malchior system look like the actions of a lunatic who is pinning it on your government. However, we need to hear your terms."

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*SB gets an email back almost immediately*

Dear Shadow Blade,

Thank you for contacting the Executive Office of the Presidency of Malchior IV! We appreciate your interest in making our planet a better place. Due to the volume of emails that we are receiving, we ask that you be patient. President Howard appreciates the input of all of his constituents.

---

<Lotcas>

Lalli Cain: "Indeed. Well, when you return, let me know. Unless you'd rather stay?"

Bob: "That's up to you, Kakamu!"

---

<Malchior IV, spaceport>

*Klak and the others arrive at the spaceport, and they see scattered papers and luggage as though a tornado had swept through the area*

Me: He must be near.

*Klak slowly moves around*

*They hear whimpering from behind a nearby door, and a shush quickly silencing it.*

*Mazkertis is creeping around a nearby corridor, unaware of what is occurring*

Me: What was that?

---

<Vassilan>

*Caiaphus points to the facility*

Caiaphus: "We can start there. Come on!"

*He flies into the air*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:24 am

<The Pale Fire>

*Kranxx gets in Coro's ship and curls up on the floor like a cat before falling asleep*

---------------------------------

<Lotcas>

Kakamu: Not a chance. This might be the first trail I follow that actually leads to some answers about the Kestora. Masaharu, you got the co-ordinates?

*Masaharu passes the pocket secretary to Lalli Cain*

Kakamu: The co-ordinates are at the top, right there. 3416378-26817410-98990-127812421-2414781. Ready when you are.

<Vassilan>

*Kivalon follows Caiaphus's gaze and sees the facility he mentioned*

Kivalon: Of course!

*He leaps into the air after Caiaphus and falls towards the building at the bottom of the mountain*

*Using his power of Density Control, Kivalon touches down on the ground in front of the entrance gate without being injured by the fall*

*His presence is detected by motion sensors, so alarms are sounded within the facility and two large, bulky robots are deployed to meet the Makuta*

*Both robots power up their wrist-cannons and aim them at Kivalon and Caiaphus*

Drones: Subject One: Identify yourself. Subject Two: Identify yourself.

<Malchior IV, spaceport>

*Quolas draws his sword*

Quolas: He is near.

*Etende runs over to the door and knocks on it*

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Coins : 7246

Post by Malygos Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:41 am

[Liquid Metallicon]

The assassin said nothing, producing instead a metal disc inscribed with intricate violet runes. She set it on the floor, and there was a flash of light. He was a rather handsome figure, with long, wavy blond hair and bright blue eyes. He wore a black bodysuit trimmed with gold, over which he wore a heavy gold and orange cape. He glanced down at those around him, clearing his throat and bending into a bow. "I am Prince Eos of Dominaria, son of Emperor Malygos and Heir to the Dominion Throne."

His voice was low, smooth, and with just a touch of regal grace and disdain. "Believe me when I say that we are as disgusted with the recent developments as you are. Raregroove is irresponsible and lazy. Ynot is a fool who clings to archaic ideals of balance. Kakamu is unpredictable and volatile. Klak is the only one among them who could be trusted, and he cares more about being a hero than running any sort of organized universe." He smirked, brushing a lock of golden hair out of his face. "And Blackout? Naught need be said about that monster."

He looked down on Figlio. "Malygos made a mistake, yet the goal was a noble one. His intention was the same as yours is." Eos raised his arms, theatrically. "A universe of justice, order, peace, and equality to all." He glared down at Ozar. "One where the criminal element has no reason to turn to such measures." A smile, as he looked back to Figlio. "Our terms? Our terms are that we are allowed to see the effects of HYDRA rule. To see whether you are true to your word, or just another tyrant with delusions of grandeur, like Blackout."

----

[Skies Over Dekan]

A woman in violet and blue robes floated in the skies, watching the odd ship and its even odder inhabitants. A smirk took her face. How odd these people are, she thought, and how interesting.

She began traveling towards the ship, wondering what marvels these people were...

----

[Hell]

A red-skinned woman looked down upon a fallen figure. She was clad in black armor, a red spear in her hand. She had black, ram-like horns and pitch black eyes. "Who are you," she demanded. "We have never seen you down here before." Her expression and manner with the spear indicated she would allow no smugness nor anything indicating some sort of enemy.

---

[Dominaria]

Lynvara took a deep breath, closing the door behind her. This was all so overwhelming. First Malygos loses their attempt at conquest, then the Grandtree transforms into a beautiful woman, then she's declared the lady of New Avalon, and then Eos, that brother she never knew she had appeared after so long.

Malygos had told her of him, and how they had created him from a shard of Anzu's soul, given life with their magic. Of how he had left to seek his own path centuries ago, and had never been seen again. And now, of all times, he had returned.

God, this was all so overwhelming. "Sumire," Lynvara asked. "Are you there?"

---

[User HQ]

A stasis pod opened, and a spindly, brown-haired man unceremoniously dropped out of it. He rather quickly came to, and sprang to his feet. "Kon..." he growled, his voice filled with rage. User LM stormed into his room, muttering to himself something about a robot hand and punching idiots in the face.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:55 pm

<The Pale Fire>

*TPK enters Coro's ship, and sits down*

TPK: Off we go.

*Rahkshi run into the bay, get in front of the ship, and start shooting at it*

---

*Blackout walks into the corridor where the battle took place, and finds an unconscious Barricade, a puddle of poison on the floor, and a cloud of antidermis floating around*

Blackout: What a mess.

*He teleports to his office, and starts making a call*

-----

<The Cabana Prime>

*Ynot slowly lets go of Lycos' neck*

Ynot: Tell me more.

---

Asumaru: I wonder what Ynot's doing to him up there.

-----

DRJ: If only you knew, Makuta Nadle. If only you knew.

*Roodaka's (now decloaked) ship can be seen on the horizon*

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

Aster: Sure.

*Aster jumps in through the hole, and lands in a corridor beneath the cell*

*She waits for Rainn*

-----

<Malchior IV>

*553 drives away, and stops near the pipeline*

*He takes out one of the bottles of whisky, and lights a match*

*He drops the match in the bottle, and throws it at the pipeline*

*There is an absolutely massive explosion, and when the smoke clears, an entire segment of the pipeline appears to have completely vaporised*

*There is a funny smell in the air*

553: Phooey! Anarky, give me the other one.

*553 lights another match, and then realises the smell is gas*

553: Wait a minute, they said the pipeline was still under construction!

*The gas ignites all around them*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*SB facepalms*

*Frenzy starts dancing around him and chattering*

SB: What is it, Frenzy?

Frenzy: ICANGETTOHIM! ICANGETTOHIM!

SB: You can? Go for it, then!

*Frenzy starts typing on the computer madly*

*A few minutes later, he has hacked into private files, and found the President's private phone number*

SB: Now we're talking!
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:16 am

<Liquid Metallicon>

*Figlio laughed*

Figlio: "I couldn't be a tyrant if I tried. I am only second in command when it comes to our organization. The consequences of HYDRA rule cannot be measured just yet, no matter how contradictory that sentence is, but I can point to a few successful revolutions if that is what you desire."

---

<The Pale Fire>

*The ship is hit by some of the Rahkshi's attacks, but it escapes in time*

Coro: "Just in case."

*Using his technopathy, Coro shuts down the electrical power of the docking bay.*

---

<The Cabana Prime>

*Lycos smiles while rubbing his neck*

Lycos: "We share common foe. We should not fight. A private organization would take him from private facility, and bring him to us. We would then transport Subject 08 to inter-dimensional prison cell. It is likely that those who broke him out went there. Whoever want him free is insane. Do not underestimate Subject 08 because of humanity. He is powerful."

---

<Roodaka's ship>

*Rainn jumps through the hole*

Rainn: "Let's find a door of some sort."

*He runs down the hallway hoping to do just that*

---

<Malchior IV, Pipeline>

Rahn: "CRAP! Wait a minute...."

*The pipeline is connected to a tanker on one end, then snakes around to a nearby hill, where it reconnects to the tanker underground*

Anarky: "IT'S A TRAP!"

*The fire rises, and other parts of the pipeline explode. Rahn and Anarky leap out in fear of the Batmobile exploding. Sirens are heard in the distance*

---

<Malchior IV, Spaceport>

*The door is slowly opened. The frightened woman sighs upon seeing a fellow human on the other side*

???: "Oh, thank the Shepherd."

*She opens the door widely, revealing a small group of survivors behind her.*

*Klak makes his way up to the door. Everyone gasps upon seeing him.*

Civilian: "Is that..?"

Me: We're going to get you out of here.

*Mazkertis is about to turn around the corridor, when he hears someone crying in a bathroom. Apparently, a woman and her child decided to hide in one of the stalls. Mazkertis turns his head, and slowly treads to the stall. He rips the door off its hinges, and the woman screams. Klak growls, and rushes to the bathroom at breakneck speeds. He tackles Mazkertis into the wall.*

Me: You won't hurt them!

*They begin fighting*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*Suddenly, Shadow Blade's computer starts flashing red*

ACCESS DENIED. HACK DETECTED.

*SB's computer fizzes and explodes, but he still has the number written down somehow*

---

<Lotcas>

*Lalli Cain nods, and inputs the coordinates. The ship flies away, and soon arrives there.*

Lalli Cain: "Need assistance in your mission? I heard the word 'Kestora'."

Bob: "Hmm, you're aware of them?"

*Lalli Cain slightly widens his eyes*

Lalli Cain: "Um...yes, there are many stories about them out there."

---

<Vassilan>

Caiaphus: "I am Makuta Caiaphus, this is Makuta Kivalon. Get out of our way."
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:53 pm

<The Pale Fire>

*The Rahkshi are mowed down by the ship as it leaves the bay*

---

*Blackout is speaking to a bearded man wearing a fancy Dominion uniform and a monocle*

Blackout: So, we have come to an agreement?

Baron von Budberg: *in a German accent* Ja, Herr Blackout. Will your support arrive soon?

Blackout: Yes, of course. You shall have it within the week. And the system will be yours to rule, in exchange for the occasional favour for me.

Von Budberg: Danke, herr Blackout.

*The call ends*

-----

<The Cabana Prime>

Ynot: *smiles* So am I. So, do you have any clue who might've done it?

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

*Rainn finds a hooded shape-shifter blocking his path*

Shifter: Going somewhere?

*While they're facing off, Aster pulls her stun gun, and shoots Rainn in the back twice*

*He collapses, and Aster sheathes the gun*

Aster: Get him a change of clothes, you idiot. God knows what else he's got in there.

-----

<Malchior IV>

*They find themselves surrounded by a wall of flame*

*553 falls to his knees and starts screaming*

*In the process, he drops the other bottle of whisky*

553: Why can't we get anything right?

*The whisky spills out, and some of it flows into the fire, causing mini-explosions*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

SB: Damn it. Ah well.

*He grabs a phone, and dials the number*

SB: *in a surprisingly high-pitched voice* Hello, Mr. President.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:02 pm

<Malchior IV, Spaceport>

Etende: Uh, what he said.

*Etende escorts the remaining survivors out of the building*

*Once that is done, Quolas blocks the corridors with walls of ice to prevent any other civilians from coming across the battle*

--------------------------

<Lotcas>

Kakamu: The more the merrier.

*Micros frowns and jumps onto Kakamu's shoulder to whisper something to him without Lalli Cain hearing*

Micros: Hey, big guy, how do you know we can trust this fella? He kind of looks like a bounty hunter. Just look at his gear!

*Kakamu responds telepathically*

Kakamu (tp): I don't see any other way of getting off this planet, do you? Plus, if he tried to charge us for more than we have, I'm sure we could overpower him.

<Fareste>

*Starok arrives in the foundry and looks around*

*Suddenly, an alien skeleton with glowing green eyes jumps out at him from a nearby locker and waves its arms around*

???: SKELLY BONES!

Starok: What?

*Starok squints at the skeleton, and his expression of confusion shifts to one of anger*

Starok: ...Ordak? Where on Karzahni have you been?

Ordak: A Great Being jumped me back on Ailyb-Gypte. I was forced to escape.

Starok: A Great...

Ordak: Yes. I didn't believe it either at first, but he could have been. He reduced my armor to a pile of rust with just one shot. This skeletal body isn't ideal, but it'll have to do until we can find more antidermis to make more armor.

Starok: You're going to have to find a better body than that. I have a mission for you.

Ordak: You have a mission for me, or Caiaphus has a mission for me?

Starok: It matters not as long as our goals are aligned. We are to go to a planet named Neo Z'traa.

Ordak: Neo Z'traa?

Starok: A colony of Vrai. The scum that invaded our homeworld over a hundred millennia ago. We will take their world, but first...

*His arms grow white and green and appear to expand and contract as if something is now living, breathing inside them*

*A few more moments pass, and Starok's arms open up to free the two newly-created Kraata within*

Starok: We have an army to build.

*The Kraata land on the floor and slither away in search of a source of protodermis*

<Vassilan>

Drone 1: Keyword detected. Searching DSI archives for keyword "Makuta". 1 results found.

*A hologram is beamed from its arm onto the ground, which depicts Blackout holding a blue-skinned alien woman by the throat*

Blackout: Listen to me, for I will say this only once. I am not one of your drones. I am Makuta Blackout.

*The alien woman is hurled into a tree, and the recording ends*

Drone 2: Scanning keyword status... overseer command found. Individuals who identify as species "Makuta" will be terminated on sight. Termination subroutine activated.

*The drones open fire on Caiaphus and Kivalon with their energy cannons*

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:09 pm

*Roodaka's ship stops just over the island*

*Jones, the shape-shifters, and the equipment are teleported up to the shuttle, which then flies off in another direction*

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

*The still-stunned Rainn is changed into the same outfit the shape-shifters were, and tied to a chair behind a force field*

*Jones walks into the room, and pulls up another chair*

*He starts drinking tea while waiting for Rainn to wake up*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:01 pm

<Meme World>

No Image Guy sat down on Tommy's sofa and waited for the Dongers and cast of The Room to stop arguing, but that time did not come as quickly as he'd hoped. Interrupting Tiny's rant about how Minecraft is a better game than TF2 before the Soldier could punch him with the force of a thousand crockets, Nigel stood up and turned into his floating virus form before flying round Tiny's head at high speeds.

"AAAAHHHH!!! the wam! its alive!!!!" Tiny screamed and jumped over the sofa, attempting to hide himself from Nigel behind it. Luckily for him though, Nigel only wanted to scare him so that he could talk to Tommy without the noise in the background. After the pixels his body was comprised of shifted back into a humanoid form in the middle of the room, Nigel pushed past Jesse and grabbed Tommy by the locks.

"Alright wise guy, if you haven't got The Mask somewhere around here, then how is this six-dimensional movie playing around us? Cause it sure as hell isn't tech, if it was, I would have found it and possessed it by now."

Tommy winced with pain as his hair was pulled. "Ow, ow, you're hurting me! What is with all these questions?! Get out of my house, get out of my life!"

Jesse tried to reassure his old friend by putting a hand on Tommy's shoulder, but he quickly shook it off.

"Don't touch me mudderfuckur." Tommy mumbled, pushing them both away and taking Lisa by the arm. "Me and my future wife are going up to our bedroom for some alone time now."

At the mention of alone time, Shrek's ears pointed upwards. "Can ah watch, laddeh?"

Tommy laughed. "You know, you sound just like my friend Denny. Except he is good friend, and does not come into my house and pull my hair. So no. You do not get to see, ogre-man."

"SEE!" See-Man shouted with glee, but Lisa slapped him, which wiped the smile off his face.

"Come on Tommy, I've had enough of these weirdos." Lisa said to her future husband, and led him upstairs, leaving the Dongers to their business.

"ayy that was lame-o spagetti-o" one of the Ayy-Lmaliums sang to Yon. He nodded in agreement, and began formulating a plan B. The Dong Squad had failed in getting Tommy to co-operate, so what now?

"I believe I have an idea!" Randolph shouted, as if hearing Yon's thoughts somehow.

"Sure, let's hear it."

"Well, I am pretty sure that that man, Wiseau, didn't take note of our resident feline over here."

The Shell-Shocked Cat jumped onto a set of drawers so it was at eye-level with Randolph. Once it had done so, it meowed in confusion.

"You see," Randolph continued, "Wiseau will want to apologize to his fiancée about the ruckus that just occurred in their living room. And how does he always apologize to people?"

Randolph was met with a room full of blank stares.

"What, none of you yokels have ever watched this movie? I can't believe it."

"'Course I have mate, just been concentratin' on the cookin' at the time, that's all. It makes for good background telly." Ainsley Harriot said as he raised his hand.

Randolph sighed and ran his hands across his face. "He apologizes by buying his loved ones gifts. The next thing we need to do is intervene in that process, so instead of going to the gift shop, he buys a cute cat from a down-on-his-luck telemarketer."

Billy Mays raised an eyebrow. "You want me to sell Wiseau a member of our team for only $39.99, and if he comes down from his bedroom within the next twenty minutes, he'll get the first can of cat food absolutely free?"

"Bingo." Randolph said with a smile. "Now let's wait for the scene to change so we will be outside on the street. Mays, you and the cat stand outside his door and wait for him, while the rest of us... well... we've got a gift shop to wreck or a blockade to build."

Tiny loaded his rocket launcher and gave a salute. "consider it done mister."

"Hahaha! I love this little maggot!" Soldier shouted, and grabbed Tiny in a headlock while noogie-ing him.

Yon waved his arms. "Wait a second. WHY are we selling him the Shell-Shocked Cat?"

"Well we know that he has The Mask around here somewhere, but he'll never tell us where. Which is why we need to sell him the cat... eventually he'll trust her enough to reveal its location, after which she'll find us at another point in the movie and tell us where it is."

Yon shrugged. "It could work. Unless someone has a better idea?"

Jesse shrugged, Ross Mandell threw his arms up in the air as if to say 'Well that's that then', and Pumkin gave an empty, expressionless stare. Yon did not wish to gaze into the hungry eyes of Pumkin for too long, so he decided to look away and get to rallying the Squad.

"Alright gang, we know what to do. Dong Squad, EXPAND!"

-----

<Meme World, Ten Minutes Later>

After ten minutes of careful planning, the world around them changed to the exterior of a flower shop. Any second now, Tommy would pull up in his white car, blissfully unaware of what was in store for him.

The Dong Squad, plus Tiny and the Heckler, hid behind a cluster of wheelie bins. Yon looked around, and after locating Merasmus, slapped him with the Hand.

"AAAIIIEIEIEIAA! Why did you do that?!" The crack-snorting wizard screamed at Yon. Shrek put his hand over Merasmus' mouth and made a shushing sound, signalling him to be quiet in case Tommy arrived and noticed them.

"Merasmus," Yon began, "Is it possible for you to cast a spell to slow down time for everyone else? We don't want Wiseau arriving while we're in the middle of... setting the scene, so to speak."

"I... I think I can do that... let's see..." Merasmus muttered, lifting an ancient spellbook from his pocket and blowing the dust off its cover. Flipping to a random page, he rolled his eyes and began to chant.

"TEEM TOOM TOMN... VAHINUMANUH!!" He shouted. Suddenly, the movie that they were all stuck in slowed down to 0.25 speed. Yon wiped the sweat off his forehead, and telepathically contacted the other members of the Squad.

"Dong Squad, we all in position?"

He received eager thumbs up from the others, apart from the Shell-Shocked Cat, who put her paw up instead.

"Good. Let's flip out."

Moving as one, the Dong Squad then rose from their hiding spots behind the bins and cars and walked towards the flower shop. At the end of the street behind them, Tommy was approaching, but very slowly. Instead of a few seconds, they now had a few minutes to complete their mission thanks to the magic of Merasmus.

The woman at the counter in the shop hummed to herself as she sipped coffee and read the morning news. It seemed like any other day... until the glass window exploded and the petals of destroyed flowers flew everywhere in slow motion. She screamed as she looked up from her newspaper to see two customers having their heads bashed together by a large green ogre, and the third shouting for help as he was devoured by a giant cartoon pumpkin monster. Her doggie began growling but was wrestled to the ground by The Hand.

"Wh-who are you people?!" She whimpered as she backed away towards the wall. Yon walked towards her and faced the woman eye-to-eyes.

"I am Yon. And they are my Dong Squad. We are doing what we are doing because we need to find an item which will enable us to save the universe."

In front of them, the rest of the Dongers were hard at work disposing of the flowers so that Tommy could not buy any when he arrived. Randolph was hacking away at some tulips with his sword and Jesse Ventura was stamping out some sunflowers while accusing them of containing microscopic cameras for the government to spy on people with. However, Ross Mandell put some roses in his suit for his wife back home when nobody was looking, and Ainsley Harriott picked up some cornflower for cooking purposes.

"What the hell are you talking abou-" The shopkeeper replied, but was cut off by Soldier laughing manically in her face.

"Flowers are for HIPPIES! Hahahah!!"

Yon shook his head, and turned back to the shopkeeper when a thought struck him.

"Wait a minute... we slowed down time for everyone else, so how come you are speaking normally, and not in slow motion?"

The shopkeeper laughed and waved her hand as if to tell Yon to stop being silly. "Don't be ridiculous! Everyone in this movie talks at 3 times the speed of a normal person! Haven't you noticed?"

Yon gave her a blank stare, not understanding but moving on regardless. "Anyway, I was just trying to tell you that this is not personal. It never is... except when it is. But this case isn't. Except for Jesse, maybe."

He then looked over to Jesse, who had finished stomping flowers and was feeling pretty good with himself. However, due to their telepathic link, Yon knew that Jesse had wondered today if he really should have let Wiseau out of Area 51 after all, when he now knew that Wiseau would keep the Mask to himself once he found it.

Once Yon's train of thought had finished, he looked back at the counter, but the shopkeeper had since been replaced by Pumkin. His eyes rolled back in ecstasy, which could only have meant one thing.

"Well, that wasn't too bad." He said, followed by burping loudly. A stilettoed shoe flew from his mouth and hit LeTrole, knocking him out again.

Yon laughed to himself, as he should have expected that to happen. At least the shopkeeper's death was quick and painless, as he imagined that being consumed by Pumkin was like falling into a black void and being instantly digested. Unless the back of his mouth led to some kind of nightmarish pocket dimension where all of his victims, and dinners, go... but the thought is too horrible to imagine.

At last the time had come, and Merasmus' spell had worn off, returning time to normal.

"Quick, everyone, hide behind the counter! Mays, you're up!" Yon shouted, and the Squad laid low. The Shell-Shocked Cat was thrown into Mays' hands, and he stood up to face none other than Tommy Wiseau himself.

"Oh my god... what happened to this place? Where's the doggie?" Tommy asked, lifting up his glasses. Billy Mays saw that Tommy's eyes were welling with tears... but that never stopped him from advertising something before.

"Hi it's Billy Mays here with the Dong- uh, I mean, Shop Squad! We - I mean, I - have taken over this branch! Instead of selling flowers, we now sell cats, perfect for angry loved ones and confused vampiric aliens like yourself!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:50 am