BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

50,000 Years Afloat

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9880

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    50,000 Years Afloat Left_bar_bleue1500/200050,000 Years Afloat Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

50,000 Years Afloat Empty 50,000 Years Afloat

Post by Yenot Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:23 am

This story was originally posted on BZPower, but has been deleted since
    Reposting a chapter a week.

Prologue:
    Ynot, The Makuta Anima, Toa Idiotas, Xeno, and Shika arrive on Correli
    Sasuken: I can't believe Blackout pulled out!
    Ynot: Then you haven't been paying attention, Sasuken
    Hokagetsu: And I suppose the mighty Ynot knows EXACTLY why he did?
    Ynot: Nope, which is why I will be leaving you all here
    All except Ynot: SAY WAAAAAHT!??!?!?!?!?!
    Ynot: It has come to my attention that there are still things in this universe I do not understand, as such, I will be leaving you all here as I travel all the universes, searching for answers to questions I haven't thought of
    Sasuken: But, sir, isn't that, sorta, I don't know, rash?
    Ynot: How so? Blackout is stronger than ever, more and more Makuta are aiding him in his cause, and I can't match him! Not much I can do until I learn a better way to combat him
    Sasuken: And what do you expect us to do in your absence? Twiddle our thumbs?
    Ynot: No, From what the others told me, Brawl was kicking you two around like a kohlii ball! As I grow wiser, I expect you to grow stronger! And to punctuate that, You will all be teaching each other your individual specialties, Am I clear?
    Together: YES, SIR!
    Ynot: Good, Sasuken, your in charge in my absence, I expect you will be adequate in serving in my absence
    Ynot turns, opens a portal, steps through and vanishes
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    50,000 Years Afloat Left_bar_bleue1500/200050,000 Years Afloat Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

50,000 Years Afloat Empty Re: 50,000 Years Afloat

Post by Yenot Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Millennia 1: Century 1: Decade 1: Year 1: Month 1: Week 1: Day 1:
    Ynot emerges from the portal to a world covered in thick and lush jungle only to be knocked on his back immediately by a large snarling beast towering over him. It stands on it's hind legs, clawed fore paws hanging at it's sides, it's dark brown fur rising and falling with each breath. Ynot waits for the beast to attack further, but it simply stands over him, eyes golden, with a horn on it's head glinting in the moonlight, and it's mane resting on it's powerful shoulders, made a very powerful impression.

Ynot spoke after a moment, weary of what this beast could do, “So, are going to finish me, or is there something wrong?” The Beast laughed a mighty laugh that made Ynot cringe, “Finish you? You make it sound like I was out to KILL you!” Ynot, confused by this statement retorted, “Are you not? You attacked me for no apparent reason, what else am I to assume? Perhaps you are inviting me to a Tea Party?” The Beast laughed even harder this time, “Ho HO! You have a point there. But no, I had no intention of killing you. Simply that you had appeared in front of me, very mysteriously, and I figured I'd rather be safe than sorry, so I PINNED you.” Ynot considered this for a moment, then answered, “Okay then, stranger. Obviously you are the one that knows these lands better than I, mind showing me around?” The creature was taken aback by Ynot's request, and only said, “I have not been called 'stranger' in a while. I am ruler of these lands. All know me as King of the Beasts, but you, stranger, may call me Gazelle.”

“Gazelle, eh? Well nice to meet you, And, If you'd be so kind to back up a little bit, I'll introduce myself, “ Ynot said to the King of Beasts. “OH! So sorry,” Gazelle replied as he took a step back, helping Ynot to his feet. “Okay stranger, I await your introduction,” Gazelle insisted. Ynot dusted himself off and bowed before Gazelle, “I, your Highness, am The Makuta of Shinobi-Nui, Makuta Anima of Iron, and number one enemy of the Brotherhood of Makuta, Ynot.” Gazelle looked puzzled at this statement at asked, “Makuta, what are Makuta? I have never heard of such a thing!” Ynot went on to explain to Gazelle what Makuta are and his Life's story, after which Gazelle commented, “So, you have been fighting this 'Blackout' for awhile now?” “Indeed, my liege, I have. And that is why I am here. I have come to the conclusion that I cannot defeat him as I am now, so I must become stronger, I must learn more about the workings of the universe!” Ynot said. “And how do you expect to do this?” Gazelle inquired. Ynot did not speak for a moment, thinking about this. “Honestly, I don't know.” was his eventual answer. “Good, then you are no fool,” was Gazelle's reply, “Join me in my court, an we shall see what we can do to strengthen you.”

End Day 1
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33903

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    50,000 Years Afloat Left_bar_bleue0/050,000 Years Afloat Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:04 pm

I seem to remember you stopping this one early on. Will you be carrying it on, or just reposting what you wrote then?
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Just reposting. I've lost track of all the things I said happened during this time, and forcing them to fit now would be rediculas
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15478

Post by Kon Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:19 am

I just noticed that Ynot never got around to finishing reposting this either, so here I am again.

-----------------------

Day 2:
    Ynot awoke in his chamber that Gazelle had shown him to that night before. The bed was soft, but that didn't help the fact the he had a heavy conscience. Ynot spoke to himself aloud, "Maybe I shouldn't have left Sasuken and the others. They can't tie their shoes with out me, and as far as I know Blackout could be on his way to exterminating them." Ynot shook his head, expelling the thought from his mind, then continued to himself, "No, Blackout doesn't care about the Anima, or the Idiotas. I am the one he wants. Unless he thinks he could use them...no he's not the kidnapping type...."

Gazelle walked in then, wondering why Ynot was so distressed. Ynot explained his fears and doubts about his team. "Not to worry, from what you have told me about your journeys with your comrades, I am certain that they can handle themselves just fine." Gazelle sat next to Ynot and continued, "Besides, these doubts must be banished from your mind if you intend to get stronger. Doubt holds you back, release it so you may continue forward." Ynot sat for a moment, thinking about what Gazelle had just said before answering, "You are, of course, your highness. So, let's head toward the future!" Gazelle stood up abruptly, full of enthusiasm, "Good to hear! Now lets get going!"
    Half an hour later, Gazelle and Ynot were standing across from each other in a battle arena, Ynot had Ka-Oni-Santsu, Gazelle wielding nothing more than his claws. Gazelle complemented Ynot on his strength, "You are strong indeed, having taken out fifty of my strongest men, but be warned. I am stronger than one hundred of them. If you wish to concede now, there will be no shame in..."
    Ynot had him on his back, Scimitar to his neck before he finished the sentence. Guards with spears to his neck. "It's okay, I challenged him, I should not have let my guard down," Gazelle admitted, the guards lowering their spears, Ynot removing the blade from Gazelles throat. Ynot boasted, "King of the Beasts, do not taunt me. I have learned many a thing in my time. But remember this, If I could do that, and still am not strong enough to take out Blackout, What hope does anyone have? I have gone at him with every trick I have, making new ones up every step of the way, used every ounce of strength I have. And STILL he is stronger." Gazelle sat up, taking a knee to Ynot, "Well, my friend, if that is true, and you have seen all you have seen, then I have just the technique to teach you....Berfomet, fetch me the cards..." One of the guards turns and heads into the castle, returning moments later with a deck of blank, stark white cards and hands them to Gazelle.

Gazelle stands and hands them to Ynot, "Ynot, these cards are blank for a reason. They are for imprinting ones MEMORIES on. In doing so, you will forget the memory, but it is forever stored on the card. So, as long as you have the card, you can recall the memory." Ynot took the cards and looked them over, confused, "That is all well and good, wise one, but how does this help me in defeating Blackout?" Gazelle stared into Ynot's eyes, seriousness dominating his gaze, "Ynot, from what you have told me, you have met some of the most powerful beings in the universe, no?" Ynot, thought about this for a moment, recalling the battles he had waged in his life, "Yes, I suppose you could put it that way." Gazelle's stare intensifies, "Then, what would happen if you were able to call upon those beings to aide you? Your greatest enemies would become your greatest allies! That is what these cards do, they take your memories and, with a little energy, bring them to life!"

End Day 2
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:20 am

Day 3
    After the previous day's training with his new technique, The Memory Seals, Ynot had come to realize just how many times he had come close to death and, in turn, how many times he had risen from the ashes. Today, he had set to work on honing his memories and recalling his fiercest battles, mightiest enemies, and oddest of allies.

"You are doing well, Ynot. How many cards have you crafted?" Gazelle inquired upon seeing several decks of the Memory Seals. "Well, truth be told, I've lost count, my liege. After cataloging all the Rahi I'd created on Destral, I was well over nine thousand. But I realized, with none of them being worth very much, that I should instead focus on things that could aide me in battle," Ynot returned, "Unfortunately, I remembered the words of an old friend, A Makuta that passed long ago, so long I don't even remember his name...." After waiting a moment, Gazelle inquired, "And that would be?" Ynot sat up bolt straight, "Oh, right! Um, he had said that no creature is worthless. No matter how small, how weak. Every creature has a part to play in the world."

Ynot sat for a moment before continuing, thinking deeply about what he was saying, "So, with that in mind, I had to pick through my memories, thinking very hard, amazed at the things I hadn't recalled in centuries, and stumbled on something quite interesting." Gazelle raised an eyebrow, asking, "Interesting? This I have to see...." Ynot combed through his stacks of cards, looking for one in particular, "Ah, here it is! It's an all Black card, nothing is on it, at all. I was wondering if you knew what it meant?" Ynot handed the card, black as pitch, to Gazelle, fear in his eyes, "Ynot, this is not good. A black card means it is the memory of an inner demon. This memory is not yours, but of something inside you."

Ynot became intrigued by this, Studying the card over. "If I can manifest the demons memories, perhaps, I can manifest him, as well?" Ynot inquired. Gazelle sat in deep thought, pondering the ramifications that might impose upon Ynot's psyche. "Ynot, as crazy as it may sound, perhaps you should destroy that card, and forget it ever existed." Ynot, taken aback by this, replied sharply, "Back down? You want me to back down from something that's in my head? If I walk away from something inside of me how am I to ever stand on my own? How can I get stronger if I know there is something in my head, waiting to come out?"

Gazelle stood, a look of genuine impression in his eyes, "Ynot, somehow, I knew that was what you were going to say...Rest, tomorrow, not only will you manifest this demon, But you shall fight him!"

End Day 3
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:23 am

Day 4 Part 1

Ynot entered the arena and stopped dead. The arena was massive, taller than any structure he had ever seen, wider than any other as well. On top of it's scale, it was intricately designed. The architecture was beautiful, yet menacing; Awe-inspiring,  yet simple. Ynot knew architecture, he was a builder before he was a fighter, so he could take in what it took to build this work of art. The arcs were ingeniously woven in, Balconies set so not to obstruct the view, seats positioned so that the top had just as good a view as front row. If Ynot had the ability to do so, he would have dropped to his knees and wept at the sight.

And then there were the statues. Twelve statues were erected around the Arena, each depicting a different warrior. One held the head of a beast most foul. Another, with a savage grin on it's face looked as if it was ready to walk up to Ynot and step on him was mounted atop a mighty steed, Spear in hand. The third resembled a Beast in and of itself except for the face, which was elegant, and surprisingly female. The fourth was a small villager, dressed in rags, and a look of sorrow or pleading on it's face. The fifth was a tall gentleman, cloaked in a cape, hair slicked back, and it had a complexional of a ghost, but the face of a sincere and honorable man. The sixth was a true warrior, A massive blade slung a cross his shoulder, a dented shield on his other arm, armor seamlessly covering his body, and a look of triumph in his eyes, told the story of a battle tested man of true valor.

The other six consisted of an Archer, Dwarf, Marauder, Bard, Alchemist, and Warlock, but Ynot cared not of them. His eyes were fixated on an empty pedestal directly across from the Hero. He inclined towards it in regard to Gazelle, by his side. "Who would occupy the Thirteenth place?" Ynot inquired. "Well, warrior, that spot belongs to the Anti-Hero. The one that has no care for others, but still wishes to vanquish Evil." Gazelle replied, turning to Ynot, "Why do you ask?" Ynot turned toward the King, an expression of genuine delight in his eyes, "I can't wait to meet the guy, so I can show him that the path he walks is one that is not for the faint of heart."

Ynot said as he strides into the arena, Blade in one hand, a card in the other. The card depicts Ynot, but inverted. Where his mask was blue and silver, tinted with black, the Ynot on the card was orange and gold, bleached white. Where Ynot's armor was a dark blue and black, his was bloody red and white. Where Ynot carried his blade with grace and care, he carried his with murderous intent and neglect. On top of that, Ynot's blade was long, refined and beautifully crafted, his was ragged, beaten and cracked. And, where Ynot wore a look of stern determination, he stared down his enemies with a look of disgust and hunger.

Ynot tosses the card in front of him, releasing the demon. "So...you finally found a way to draw me out, eh boy scout?" the twisted version of Ynot taunted, a look of lust staring back. "Not sure what you mean, but I must ask, What do I call you?" The genuine article replied. "Me?" The replica replied, "Well, I'm you. I'm Ynot,  just with a little different taste in tactics. But I suppose you could call me...Necron."

End Day 4 Part 1

-----------------------

Unfortunately this is the last chapter that Ynot posted on his deviantART page. If there was a second part to this, it was probably deleted in BZP's database crash. Sorry gang.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:39 am

But wait, there's more! Ynot told me today that he wrote all of his stories on Google Drive, and he linked me to the original documents. So here are the rest of the chapters in 50,000 Years Afloat.

As a side note, Ynot's saved version of the previous chapter ended with the demon saying this:
    Ynot wrote:“Well, I'm you. I'm Ynot, just with a little different taste in tactics. But I suppose you could call me...Ynohtna.”
    Which I guess means that Hollow Ynot/Ynohtna was originally called Necron before that name was retconned out of existence.

-----------------------

Day 4 Part 2

“Ynohtna? That has to be the worst name I've ever heard,” Ynot taunted his counterpart. “Which is why I like it, “ the double counters. The two circle each other, blades at the ready. “So, if you are this demon within me, why are you so shy?” Ynot inquired. “Shy? Who said I was shy?” the counterpart replied, “I've just been bidding my time til now. So, prepare to DIE!!!!”

Ynohtna charges Ynot, a wicked grin upon his muzzle and lust for blood glazing his eyes. Ynot parries the blow with a grace that makes his counterpart seem savage. Ynot follows up with a sweeping slash, which Ynohtna easily dodges, making Ynot's style seem ineffective. “It seems we're evenly matched,” Ynot suggests. Ynohtna retorts, “Matched? How can you tell? Neither of us has even completed our warm up yet!”

Ynot's face contorts, a look of relief and satisfaction now dominates his visage. “Good, glad to see I can actually get some exercise,” he says, cracking his neck, “I haven't had a chance to REALLY test out my newest body, yet. Let's hope you can get a scratch on it!”

Ynot tosses his blade in the air, spinning it, “Flames of the Phoenix, Waves of the Hydra, Quakes of the Minotaur, Gales of the Centaur, Striking of the Satyr, Coalescence of the Pegasus....Ka-Oni Santsu, SLAUGHTER!” As he recites the chant, his blade glows, reforming, shrinking, and dividing to form a pair of Chain Blades. Ynot catches them, chains wrapping around his arms, he swings them in a sweeping arc, catching Ynohtna by surprise, knocking him down on to his posterior.

Ynohtna props himself up with one arm, “Well, you still have His abilities, do you? Well, that's just dandy! But there is one that you will never wield.....” Ynohtna stands and holds his sword in the air, pointing it at Ynot, clutching his bicep with his other arm to steady it, “Shadows of the leviathan, Ka-Oni-Santsu, Obliterate!!!!!” As he states the vow, his blade radiates a black sickness, growing larger until it is a jet black Claymore with a silver edge. “Now the REAL fight begins, Boy Scout.”
    The two charge each other simultaneously.

End day 4 Part 2
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:41 am

Day 4 part 3

CHING! The blades clash, and a shock wave rocks the coliseum. The foundation rumbles and the on lookers shudder at the impact. The stage that before was a tidy little arena is now scarred, tattered and beaten. The combatants both lay on the ground, weapons ripped from their grasp and tossed several Bio away. They stagger to their feet, circling each other, picking up their swords.

“Wow, all this from one clash? Imagine what I could do with all your power!” Ynohtna pondered. Ynot starred on in horror, both at the scene and Ynohtna's suggestion. If I have all this power pent up inside of me, then why, why can't I win? Was Ynot's thought, followed by, and what would happen if this thing DOES manage to take control...I....I can't...I can't handle that responsibility.

“YNOT! DO NOT LET THIS THING GET TO YOU!” Ynot turned to find the source of the voice, hoping for Sasuken or Zev, but found that it was Gazelle routing him on. Ynot snaps out of his stupor, reinvigorated by his friends enthusiasm. “I can't let him down....,” Ynot whispers, “I can't let them down, “ he says, thinking of those he left behind less than a week ago. He stands tall, blade at the ready. “You say I can never handle the power of the seventh Bankai?” Ynot taunts.

“Yes, yes I do, you bloody Boy Scout!” Ynohtna goads, “And you never will! You see, the Seventh is a direct violation of who you ARE. The other six do your bidding because, though they don't like it, they HAVE to obey you. But not the Seventh, no. The Seventh, The Leviathan, bows to none. Loses to none.” Ynohtna cocks his head to one side his maniacal grin fading, replaced with disgust, “The Leviathan is there to make sure you CAN'T wield them all.”

Ynot's face goes blank for a moment, then a smile of pure unadulterated pleasure spreads across his smug mug. “If that's so, if the Leviathan bows to none, then lets see if he bows to Six. Winner take all.”
    Ynohtna is taken aback by the wager, “What, you win and you get the Leviathan, I win and I get The Phoenix, Hydra, Satyr, Minotaur, Centaur, and Pegasus?” Ynohtna cocks his head to the other side, his grin returning, “Doesn't seem very fair!” Ynot is about to clarify when Ynohtna interrupts, “For you.”

Ynot's face goes from unadulterated pleasure to what can only be described as childish delight, “Well then, I guess the only thing left to say is....” The two's voices sync, rising in perfect harmony, “Ban...KAI!”

End Day 4 Part 3
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:43 am

This chapter is the final chapter, but is prefaced with the words "Not Canon".

-----------------------

Millennia 1: Century 1: Decade 5: Year 50: Month 1520: Week 2607: Day 18254

The battle raged on for half a century, no lives were lost, but eventually, the rest saw there better: Ynot munching on a sandwich made of cheddar. This was the supreme battle, the coliseum was nothing more than ruins, spectators had come and gone numerous times over, only one remained to see the fight through. Gazelle sat on the only seat untouched by the battle, aged and fattened, the king refused to leave his seat until the battle was over.

Now Ynot stood over Ynohtna's battered and beaten body, barley able to stand himself, sandwich in hand. “Scum, before I finish you.....do you have any.....final words?” Ynot panted. “Well, Boy Scout.....I must say....I didn't think you could beat me...but the stronger prevailed...I'll be seeing you....” Ynohtna bade farewell as his body faded into a fine white dust, reforming the Memory Seal it came from.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:29 pm