BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm not really an active forumer, because I don't actually know what to do on the RPG.

I'm not really an active forumer, because I don't actually know what to do on the RPG. Empty I'm not really an active forumer, because I don't actually know what to do on the RPG.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:07 am

My character is sort of lost.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15491

I'm not really an active forumer, because I don't actually know what to do on the RPG. Empty Re: I'm not really an active forumer, because I don't actually know what to do on the RPG.

Post by Kon Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Uh, well, you can just make your character appear next to someone else and start talking (Or fighting) with them.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16014

I'm not really an active forumer, because I don't actually know what to do on the RPG. Empty Re: I'm not really an active forumer, because I don't actually know what to do on the RPG.

Post by Klak Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:44 am

Yea, that's pretty much the formula of BZPB.
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4457

Post by Adrastos Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 am

As I remember, your character was in TBS' lair. Unfortunately for you, no-one can find, leave, or destroy it. You need Shroom to continue the storyline.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7043

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:06 am

Do as your heart says.

...Or do as the other guys say.

8O 8O 8O
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4457

Post by Adrastos Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Whatever you do, just go for it. You can hardly go wrong in an RPG like this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content