BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Adrastos
Malygos
sakura_dark_twin22
Ferret-X
Niflheim
Zev the Reveler
Kon
Klak
Yenot
Heat
14 posters

BZPB

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16029

BZPB - Page 19 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Klak Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:00 pm

<Coro's New Spaceship>

Coro: "TPK, I need access to the archives. We're going to Mordor."

Cutter: "One does not simply go to Mordor."

Coro: "Which is why we're jumping to ludicrous speed."

*Coro flips the ludicrous speed switch*

---

<The Cabana Prime>

Lycos: "Whoever did it was maniac. Mazkertis is not easy to control, killed many guards and requires special containment. They must want to spread chaos. We must stop him before he destroys entire worlds."

---

<Roodaka's ship>

*Rainn wakes up, and notices he is restrained*

Rainn: "Oh come on!"

*He starts reviewing what had happened, and realizes that someone had stunned him from behind. The pieces start to line up.*

Rainn: "No..no...of course. She lied to us all."

*He looks up at DRJ*

Rainn: "Hello. You know, it's better to just remove these restraints to save money."

---

<Malchior IV>

Anarky: "Because you have fools serving you!"

*The sirens get closer*

Rahn: "Hey! I'm not the one wearing white in January!"

Anarky: "That doesn't make any sense!"

Rahn: "Your face makes no sense!"

Anarky: "WE'RE ALMOST ON FIRE!"

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*President Howard groans*

President Howard: "Would you people leave me alone? I'm not interested in buying a lawnmower couch for only 19.99!"

---

<Malchior IV, Spaceport>

*Klak continues fighting Mazkertis*

Me: What have you done, wizard?

Mazkertis: "*tp* Some sacrifices must be made to tend to the wounds caused by your kind!"

Me: What kind? Makuta kind?

Mazkertis: "No, Klak kind!"

*Mazkertis kicks Klak off of him, and fires bolts of shadow at Quolas and Etende*

---

<Lotcas>

Lalli: "Don't worry, no charge for this. I do it for free to help you. One condition though: do not tell anyone about this."

Bob: "Why?"

Lalli: "I have a reputation to uphold as a mercenary. They can't know the truth."

*He and Bob get out of the ship*

Bob: "Still, you're a nice guy."

Lalli Cain: "For you."

---

<Vassilan>

*Caiaphus jumps out of the way of the shots, and fires a volley of shadow at the drones*

---

<Meme World>

OPM: "Ok."

OOS: Waiting on Mally for the rest.
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33931

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:20 pm

<Coro's ship>

TPK: You shall have everything you need. If this monster has truly escaped.....

*He seems to sweat*

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*The Pale Fire finally warps away*

-----

<The Cabana Prime>

Ynot: I guessed this much. Do you know if they left any trace? Anything to give us an idea who did it?

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

DRJ: Mm. Money is not an issue. However, time is. I know you're already planning your escape. However, I'd prefer you didn't leave just yet. Hence, obviously, the restraints. We have so much to discuss, after all!

*He sips tea*

DRJ: So go on then. What would you like to know?

-----

<Malchior IV>

*553 slaps both Anarky and Rahn*

553: One more word out of either of you, and I'll roast you in the fire.

*The sirens get closer*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

SB: No, Mr. President. I don't want to sell you anyth-wait, a lawnmower couch? Damn, I have no idea what that is, but it sounds AWESOME!

*Frenzy makes a funny noise*

SB: Ahem. Anyway, I'm calling for another reason. You see, I've recently gotten my hands on a data dump which proves quite conclusively that you've been running an illegal surveilance programme. Anything to say for yourself, Mr. President?

-----

<Galactic news broadcast>

Newsreader: Our top story tonight. The star system of Saskana, until now a part of the Dominion, has proclaimed independence. The self-proclaimed Prime Minister, Baron Alfred Ernst von Budberg, has invited several other 'Independent Republics', all regions that seceded in the wake of Malygos' disappearance, to form a confederation together. We have a man on the scene, in the capital of Isenstadt. Matt, what is going on?

Matt: Well, the major military bases on the planet here have all been stormed and disarmed. There are some rumours that some of the ships used were not Dominion at all.

Newsreader: So you're suggesting foreign involvement? Who would do that?

Matt: Well, it's said the ships were of a configuration often used by ZFT. But, like I said, it's just rumours at  this point.

Newsreader: Thank you, Matt.
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Coins : 4670

Post by Niflheim Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:44 pm

[Dekan]
    --------------------------------
    The inhabitats of Dekan were in panic. The past few months have led massive massacres over the planet from visitors, mass destruction, the caste and wealth system destroyed, and now a giant spaceship(a literal ship, too, as in boat looking) looms over the planet. They all lived simple lives for the most part, with the warlords normally handling visitors to the planet, and other space-related issues.

One of the people of the village of Dok, one of they many below the ship, rushed to the hut of an old man. He busted down the door, and saw an old fat man, with a white beard, black skin, and brown eyes. He was smokeing the. We'd in his large pipe with his legs crossed, like some kind of monk.

"Old Man Ross, we got a giant boat floating over us and the neighboring villages! All of the Koogs are dead. Our weapon systems are destroyed for ships. The only one who can possible defend us is you, Ross."

Ross took a big whiff of the. We'd, then thought about it. He gruffed and puffed out the last ring, then set his pipe down. He nodded. "Fine. I'll help. This planet is getting destroyed and will be ravaged into a bigger dump than before. If only I didn't get stationed here...bastards." Old Man Ross tore off his robe, revealing blobs of fat rolls. He then picked up his pipe and turned around the get a packet. Pouring the packet into the pipe, he smoked it in one gulp then dropped the pipe. His eyes turned scarlet, and his muscles started straining. A powerful aura emitted from him, and immediately afterwards it expanded to cover the whole building. His fat started morphing, a disgusting display, but the fat slowly shifted into 100% pure muscle. By the time it was done, he had become a giant, 12 foot tall ogre that was pure muscle. His eyes stayed scarlet, and he looked several decades younger.

"Kid, evacuate everyone, then release them."

"You mean...?!"

"Yes. The We'd Warriors are needed once again."

The man was in shock in seeing Ross the Ogre morphed once again, then tripped himself backwards and started running back. "Run away! We're releasing them! Ross is going to help!" The village was faster than one would think, everyone running off.

Meanwhile, Ross, tore up the ground under his hut. He pulled out a 10 meter long metal stick and held it on his back.

"I'm ready, you bastards! Come and get some!"

[Hell]
    The man one the ground was white with a tint of light cyan or blue, then some marks that were blue, much like an iceberg. He had white hair, and was very damp for being in a heated, burning place. His hair was white, long, about 35 centimeters long, and roughed up. He was lying on the ground, covered with a dark blue and white cloth/cape, that had been burned and torn. Beneath that, a pair of boxers, and a torn white shirt. He also had an unattached belt with bags on it.

The man then got up and looked at the devil infront of him. He had bright blue eyes, like an ocean, with white slits, much like a cat's eye. He had some stubble, which was strange with the rest of his piscine form. His hands and feet were webbed, he had claws on both feet and hands, with suction cups on his hands. Spined fins protruded on his forearms, lower legs, and inbetween his armpits. Oddly enough, he had some white hair on his body. Six gills were located in pairs on the sides of his chest. He also had an intricate tattoo on his whole body: A giant white and blue dragon covered his body, with spanned out wings. Within the wings and around the dragon were sea creatures of various types: Octopus, Nautiloids, Fish, Shark, Rays, Serpents, Leviathans, Coral, Barnacles, Jellyfish, and many more.

"The name is Nif, but the real question is: Where am I?"

[Desert World]
    A fat black slug-like creature sits around on his hoverbed, eating some fried chicken. He watches the game of Hoopz for the championship between the Cheep-Cheep Bulls and M'lady Hotheads. One of the lead shots misses the hoops, proceeding the creature to shout "DENG DENG! BULLSHIT!"

[Meme World]
    [Post will come later]
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15507

Post by Kon Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:05 am

<Coro's ship>

*Kranxx wakes up*

Kranxx: Did someone say Mordor? I spent a year or so living there after the war. Good for sightseeing, but the people suck eggs.

----------------------------------

<Malchior IV, Spaceport>

*Quolas deflects the shadow bolt with his sword, but Etende is hit in the shoulder and falls to the floor, crying out in pain*

Quolas: Etende!

Etende: Agh... I'm okay, I'm okay. Just buy me some time!

Quolas: What are you doing?

Etende: Behind you!

*Quolas looks back to Mazkertis and sees another shadow bolt heading straight for him*

*He manages to dodge it just in time, but the blast scorches his cloak*

Quolas: Monster! May you be frozen now and swept away by the tides of time! Turn to me and face the coldness of what you've done!

*He hits Mazkertis in the chest with a concentrated beam of ice energy, which starts to spread over the rest of his body*

*If left uninterrupted, it will soon encase Mazkertis in a block of ice*

<Lotcas>

*Kakamu leans over the seat in front of him and enters the coordinates into the ship's navigation systems*

*A holographic map of the Solis Magna solar system appears on the viewmonitor, but Kakamu does not immediately recognize it because they are approaching from a different direction*

Kakamu: Alright, we're all set back here-

Micros: Yeah, get a move on!

<Vassilan>

*The first drone takes some damage from the shadow blasts and stumbles backwards*

*A chaingun emerges from the second's chest and fires at Caiaphus*

*Kivalon jump-kicks the first drone backwards and electrocutes it with chain lightning, but it seems to absorb the lightning and grow more powerful as a result*

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:36 pm

<Coro's ship>

*They arrive and land on Mordor. TPK and Kranxx say what they say*

Coro: "Indeed, TPK. And yes, Kranxx! Why do you think I left?"

*Everyone (hopefully) gets out*

---

<The Cabana Prime>

Lycos: "Nulla. But I myself have suspects. Have you heard of HYDRA? Also, you should first find Dr. Earl Lascovitz. He was Mazkertis's psychologist 50 years ago. He will give you more insight."

---

<Roodaka's ship>

Rainn: "Well, I'm no journalist but...who are you? What do you want? Have they briefed you yet?"

---

<Malchior IV, Fake Pipeline>

*The fire is quickly put out by a firetruck*

*A small army of police officers points their guns at the terrorists*

Chief: "We got 'em!"

Anarky: "NO!"

Rahn: "We're surrounded...."

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*There is a pause, then a bout of laughter*

President Howard: "Oh, Elliot! You almost got me, you little rascal! But your giveaway was the illegal part! Now get back to recess and stop pranking people!"

*He laughs*

---

<Malchior IV, Spaceport>

*Mazkertis mumbles desperately, but he is frozen by Quolas's attack*

Me: Crap. Quolas, we need to find a prison or something to interrogate him. If he stays in the ice cube long, he'll die of hypothermia.

*Malchiorian SWAT, which had burst in through another door, arrive*

SWAT 1: "HANDS U-wait, KLAK?!"

*Klak turns around and waves at the SWAT*

Me: Hello! We need a jail.

---

<Lotcas>

*Bob picks up the rock he clearly got out of the ship for*

Lalli Cain: "Excellent."

*They both get inside, and fly off to Solis Magna*

Bob: "Solis Magna. I thought I'd never see that."

---

<Vassilan>

*Caiaphus gets behind a wall, but his leg is hit by one of the bullets*

Caiaphus: "Use your gravity powers on them!"

*Caiaphus attempts to crush one of the robots with gravity*

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone. Waiting on Malygos for the rest.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:03 pm

<The Pale Fire>

*The Pale Fire arrives near a bright blue nebula*

*Several other ZFT ships of varying class are waiting there*

*Shuttles leave their docking bays, and dock with the Pale Fire*

-----

<The Cabana Prime>

*Upon hearing the word 'HYDRA', Ynot is reminded of something he saw on Hei Fon 4*

Ynot: Thank you. You have been very helpful today, and for that I thank you.

*He hands Lycos the detonator for the C4*

Ynot: Clearly, I no longer need this.

*He teleports them both back to the bridge*

Ynot: So, do you know where I can find this Lascovitz?

-----

<Mordor>

*Three guards pass by, and immediately aim at Coro when they see him*

*TPK raises his hand, and shakes his head*

*They lower their weapons, confused*

TPK: He's with me.

*He leads them in the direction of the archives*

*However, the guards grab Kranxx before he can follow them, and drag him into an elevator*

Guard: You're coming with us.

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

DRJ: *smiles sadly but smugly* Mark one, woefully uneducated. My name is David Robert Jones. I'm told you spent quite a while looking for me back on Earth, but our paths did not cross then.

*He puts away his cup of tea*

DRJ: Well, Mr. Sulrai, I am here now. What would you like to ask me?

-----

<Malchior IV, fake pipeline>

*553 looks around*

553: We only brought two bottles, didn't we? Damn it. *quietly* Rahn, Anarky? Do you have any special powers? I only have my mask.

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

SB: No. Screw you. Here, let me show you.

*He hands the phone to Frenzy*

*Frenzy proceeds to replay a recording of a phone call between the President and his wife*

*SB grabs the phone again*

SB: Convinced now, Mr. President?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7058

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:35 pm

[ Dekan: ]

First and foremost, Peacock's ship stopped just below the level of the lady in the air. It then proceeded to protrude with a huge, cartoonish telescope, completed by eyelashes and a red pupil. Peacock's tinny voice could be heard shouting, "I see London, I see France! Heheheheheheh~!" The deranged cartoon girl proceeded to stomp and slam her way up to an upper deck, where she could get a better look at the woman, and the planet below.

"Wow, what a [BLEEP]-hole," she remarked. "I look forward to blowing all of you up!!" She then proceeded to whip out a bulky revolver, and shoot off a trio of miniature Bullet Bills at the lady in the nice dress.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:59 am

<Mordor>

Kranxx: Hey, what? I have a guest pass!

*He pulls out an obviously fake ID badge, which lists him as a member of the Space Police with "All-access clearence permisson" [sic]*

<Malchior IV, spaceport>

*Etende reappears from the women's toilets wearing a makeshift sling around her arm made from electrical cable*

*She hands the rest of the cable to Klak*

Etende: You can tie him up with this.

*She then notices the SWAT team*

Etende: Woah, don't arrest me, I'm with him!

Quolas: As am I.

*Quolas taps his sword on the block of ice Mazkertis is trapped in, and it shatters, causing him to fall out onto the floor*

Quolas: What happened to you, Etende?

Etende: Hey, I'm only human. Shadow energy is strong stuff. Plus, it hurts like a mother...

*She winces with pain as she adjusts her sling*

<Solis Magna system, Cain's ship>

*Kakamu splutters*

Kakamu: Did you say Solis Magna?

Micros: He sure did. Mean somethin' to you, shiny?

Kakamu: It means... I'm home.

*The ship stalls in front of the Red Star: strangely, the ship is able to travel remarkably close to it without it overheating and roasting the passengers*

*Despite this, the interior of the ship starts to feel significantly warmer, and the rays of light from the star can be seen shining through the windows*

*Suddenly, the ship receives a transmission that Cain's computer tells him originates from inside the star*

*Kakamu reaches over Lalli's seat to press the answer button, and the face of Mocax appears on the viewscreen, but distorted by static and interference*

Mocax: Hello, old friend. I knew that it would not be long before you discovered my second occupation after we met again in Chocoman's base. This must be very confusing for you, but I will try to answer as many of your questions as I can when I can.

Kakamu: ...Mocax? Is that you? Just what in the hell is going on here? You're inside a STAR!

*Kakamu keeps his composure, but he seems considerably angry and confused*

Mocax: Yes, Kakamu. I am inside the Red Star that was built for us by the Great Beings and the Kestora. The Kestora are not who you think they are. They are, at their core, scientists-

Kakamu: Scientists working for the Great Beings! Do you have any idea what they've done? The crimes they've committed against the universe? Against nature?

Mocax: Actually, yes. Probably more of an idea than you have.

*Masaharu listens carefully, saying nothing but glaring at Mocax too*

Kakamu: Wait... you look different. You're taller. Have they experimented on you too?

Mocax: *sighs* No, Kakamu. I look different because I have a purpose now, and that purpose required me to become more than I was. To become a Toa.

*An explosion can be heard behind Mocax*

Mocax: I have to go.

Kakamu: I'm not done with you yet.

*Mocax looks sorrowfully back at him*

Mocax: Then you're coming with me. Hold on tight... I'm bringing you in.

*The transmission cuts off and the passengers of Cain's ship hear a loud mechanical noise as a blue gravity funnel locks on to the ship and pulls it towards the star*

*A tiny section of the star, just large enough to accommodate Cain's ship, folds away to reveal a docking station inside*

*Cain is powerless to manoeuvre his ship as he is drawn into the star*

<Vassilan>

*The first drone begins to crumple under the influence of Caiaphus's gravity powers, but its reactor core is detonated in the process, which creates an explosion that blows Caiaphus and Kivalon back*

Kivalon: ...One down.

*Kivalon stands up and raises his hands, preparing to use his own gravity powers to destroy the other drone, when he suddenly stops*

*His eyes widen and his mouth opens in horror*

Kivalon: I feel his presence. My brother is here...

*The other drone raises its energy cannon at Kivalon, but a jagged sword erupts from its chest before it can fire*

*Confused, the drone looks down to see the rest of its torso being melted away by a stream of plasma*

*Now nothing but a head and arms, the drone collapses into scrap metal and its attacker steps forward through the steam*

*Kivalon charges at the stranger, punching him in the mask and knocking him to the floor*

Kivalon: How could you follow me here?! HOW?

*Kivalon rips the stranger's mask off and repeatedly punches him in the face, but is thrown off with a power scream*

???: ENOUGH!

*The stranger then immobilizes Caiaphus and Kivalon by projecting a stasis field around them*

???: I am not your brother. I am Makuta Kakamu, here to exact revenge upon the Vassila for the crimes they have committed against my people. If you value you life, stay out of my way.

*SMK retrieves his mask, crushes the gate with his gravity powers, rips open the front door, and strolls into the facility*

*The stasis field around Caiaphus and Kivalon disappears upon his exit*

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Coins : 7264

Post by Malygos Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:45 am

[Dekan]

The witch smirked, raising her hand. Power flared from her in a surge of violet light, and a rift opened in front of her, swallowing the Bullet Bills. "So, girl, your first reaction to seeing someone is to open fire. Interesting...well, I must oblige you."

She raised her hand, another rift opening in front of her. "I believe these belong to you." The Bullet Bills rocketed out of the rift at high speed towards Peacock.

-----

[Hell]

The demon glared down at Nif. "You are in Hell. The domain of Mephistroth, the Demon King." She raised her spear. "I am Bel, Prime Consort of Mephistroth and Grand General of the Legion. You are a trespasser, being not a lost soul, nor a demon yourself, nor a guest of the King." Her black eyes glinted dangerously. "So tell me, Nif, why are you here?"

----

[Liquid Metallicon]

"Second in command?" Eos raised an eyebrow. "A bit of a low position for the son of Uterio di Armechio." He let a soft chuckle escape his lips. "Though, one might say that the son of Malygos should not be working as the lapdog of an old person, but, here we are."

The golden-haired prince extended his hand. "Seeing such results would certainly be adequate. Malygos has assigned me to act as liaison to HYDRA. They have their own problems to deal with back on Dominaria."

He nodded to Hassan. "You may leave us."

She bowed, vanishing into the shadows, as Eos turned back to Figlio. "The outlying worlds of the Dominion will likely fall back under our rule, as the hasty regimes set up there inevitably crumble. Now tell me, Figlio, how can the Dominion be of service to HYDRA and its dream?"

----

[Dominaria, New Avalon]

A small, waifish girl, wandered through the winding, sculpted streets of New Avalon, second-largest city in the Dominion. It was a busy day, the streets bustling with activity. A word. A shouted argument. A lover's whisper. A thief, running, thinking no one saw him.

Too much, too much, too much. Iris collapsed, crumpling to the ground. Too much...she felt herself flaring, soaring, maddening...

An explosion ripped through the block, a pulsating sphere of violet and blue energy taken from the energies used to shape this place, put into pure destructive power.

Iris lay, sobbing, at the centre of it.

----

[User HQ]

"Oh, hello, User Kon" the extremely angry voice of User LM spoke. His bespectacled face had a psychotic smirk plastered across it. His left hand was encased in a power gauntlet made of bright, energized steel. "Turns out that seal on that stasis chamber didn't last very long."

He slammed his fist into User Kon's face.
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:25 pm

[Dekan]
    The man who approached Old Man Ross was now at the cellar door of the We'd Warriors. He got on his knees and prayed to Rick Ross, so he can be a big enough guy to live through this. He got up and then pulled the lock on the cellar door., then pulled it open. A bunch of smoke was released from the chamber, then the man suffocated. Out of the chamber stood a dozen, giant, 7 feet tall men. They were extremely muscular, pitch black, and nude. All of their eyes were blazed red from living a chamber of constantly burning. We'd.
    One of the men looked at the fallen orc. He then spoke up. "Leave, brother. The fire shall rise for them, not us." The man nodded and began to run.

"Now my. Ninjas. Let's go meet Ross."

They then all walked out in poses, completely nude.

Old Man Ross had noticed the Witch and the invading gun-gattling petite girl fighting. To him, they both invaders, ready to annihilate the planet. With he two of them distracted, now would be the perfect time to destroy the ship. He lowered the giant metal stick, grabbed it with his other hand. Lowering it to the ground, an aura of red encompassed him, then transferred to the metal stick. The aura was absorbed by the weapon, expanding it from 10 meters to 100 meters. He then started screaming "HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH," to power up. His whole body was now covered in red aura, same with the metal stick. He super jumped with his aura, expending it all in one jump, then recovering it to his metal stick.

He then was about to slam it into the ship, mid-air.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [Hell]
    Nif then got up and dusted the ash off his meager amount of clothes. He began to laugh. "Hell! From one to another!" The lady was unpleased by his behavior. "I was in a fight, in another Hell. I guess I was knocked out of it to here. So, I'll cooperate if you just kick me out of here. Of course, I know how irritated you devils are about people breaking your rules."
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:04 am

<The Cabana Prime>

Lycos: "Planet Pasaje, he owns small cottage in the countryside. He is retired. Please inform me of what he tells you."

---

<Mordor>

*Coro rushes to the Archives, hoping that Kranxx and TPK will follow him once the yellow-alien's immigration troubles are cleared up*

*He arrives at the door*

Coro: "What's the password, TPK?"

---

<Roodaka's ship>

Rainn: "You have a slightly distressed look on your face, as though you saw something unpleasant recently. The tea is likely something you use to help you wind down. The amount of interdimensional particles around you makes me suspect that you went to an alternate universe fairly recently. Given your visage, it was one where things did not go your way. David Robert Jones, the infamous leader of ZFT, and Uterio War hero. Or rather, anti-hero."

---

<Malchior IV, fake pipeline>

Rahn: "I can only shapeshift, and use some slight shadow powers."

Anarky: "No need, I have a plan. How would you like an army?"

*A group of officers runs up to them*

Officer 1: "SHUT UP!"

---

<The Bat-Cave>

President Howard: "Who the hell is this?!"

---

<Malchior IV, Spaceport>

Me: Yeah, she's with me.

*Klak quickly ties Mazkertis up once he falls from the ice*

*The wizard is shivering. The SWAT surrounds him, and grabs him*

SWAT 2: "We'll take 'im down to the prison, just for you, eh?"

Me: Thanks, Agapito.

---

<Solis Magna system, Cain's ship>

Lalli Cain: "I've got a bad feeling about this."

*He slowly moves his ship towards the landing location*

---

<Vassilan>

*Caiaphus widens his eyes in shock*

Caiaphus: "That cannot be Kakamu. Kakamu would never do this...unless...."

*He slowly makes his way to the base*

---

<Liquid Metallicon>

Figlio: "I'd be happy to explain it, but first....apologize for your hurtful comment on space pirates. The Supreme HYDRA want all members of HYDRA to understand that they are equal to one another, and that their hard work is appreciated."

*Figlio smiles*

---

<User HQ>

*Suddenly, User MK grabs User Malygos's fist before it hits User Kon*

User MK: IMPRESSIVE!

---

<Hell>

*A circular red being is shouting expletives. Nif also begins to feel something from beyond calling to him.*

OOS: What happens next is up to you my. Ninja.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:45 am

<The Cabana Prime>

Ynot: Yes, thank you.

*He touches Lycos, and he is instantly teleported back down to the base*

Ynot: You heard the guy. Planet Pasaje.

*The ship begins to leave the atmosphere*

*Ynot turns around and leaves the bridge, and Shaern runs after him*

-----

<Mordor>

TPK: Allow me.

*He puts his hand on the door, and a slot beside it opens up, revealing a device not unlike a credit-card reader*

*He types a long 32-digit code into it, and the door opens*

*Behind it, there are long, long shelves filled with books and data discs, and several computers and tables to consult said books and discs*

*A small robot flies up to them*

Robot: Welcome to the Great Archive of Mordor. What is your search query?

TPK: Mazkertis.

*The robot flies away towards the shelves, and returns a few minutes later carrying a stack of discs and two books*

---

*One of the guards grabs the badge and puts it in his pocket*

Guard 1: We'll keep that for evidence.

*The elevator stops with a PING! noise, and the guards drag Kranxx out*

*They arrive in a long room lined with cages containing various creatures*

*They finally find a cage which is just barely big enough to fit Kranxx, shove him in it, and lock up*

Guard 2: You'll stay in here until the judge arrives, asshole.

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

*Jones laughs*

Jones: Very good, very good! Excellent deduction. Absolutely incorrect, but still excellent. The universe was most unpleasant, true, but events absolutely did go my way. And as for the tea, I drink it because I enjoy it. It calms me sometimes, but that is merely a welcome side-effect.

*He sips tea again*

Jones: So, Rainn, tell me. What do you think Cadmus is?

-----

<Fake pipeline>

553: *quietly* If you have friends, summon them now. I'll distract these guys.

*He runs up to an officer*

553: We are not while being clever using mental techniques to not confuse you to not let us in to confuse not you yet others yet one runner man in unladen swallow zulu foxtrot try to keep your arm on the line while I fell in love again and I want to tell all of my friends, it just happened. Of course this distraction is not distracting while yes and no walk into this place you are guarding and not guarding while zulu foxtrot gets its way with your mother.

*The officer blinks, then punches him in the face*

553: POLICE BRUTALITY! HELP! HELP ME!

*The officer starts kicking him in the gut*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

SB: Someone capable of destroying your career. I think that will be all, Mr. President. I expect your resignation and a full admission within 24 hours, or this goes to the press.

*He hangs up*

SB: I did good, didn't I?

*He and Frenzy high-five*

-----

<User HQ>

*The Architect walks in*

T-A: Hey, Maly, how you doing? Punched Kon yet?

*He takes in what is actually happening*

T-A: I'll be right back.

*He leaves, and returns holding a sizable can of Axe deodorant*

*He sprays it in MK's face, to make him let go of the fist*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:03 pm

<Mordor>

Kranxx: Same to you, and no returns!

*Kranxx blows a raspberry at the guard, which makes for a rather unpleasant sight thanks to the tentacles his upper lip is made of*

*He considers sitting down and making more strange noises, but he hears someone whisper his name*

???: Psst... Kranxx... is that you?

*Kranxx looks in the direction of the voice, and sees another, green-skinned member of his species in the cage opposite him*

???: 'Sup.

Kranxx: Rench! Is it really you, cuz?

*Rench coughs up a ball of grey fur and starts playing with it like a cat*

Rench: 'Course it's me. I ain't seen you since mum's wedding. Whatcha been up to?

Kranxx: Eh, not much. I fought in a war for the fate of the universe... got mistaken for a nuclear physicist and captured by mercenaries... befriended a demigod and led an expedition to the promised land of memes... but that's it, really. What about you?

Rench: I was locked up by these arseholes when they found me sucking the moisture out of their trash. Man, I miss trash...

Kranxx: Don't we all? Hey, I have an idea! See this gizmo?

*Kranxx takes out his portal gun and waves it at Rench*

Kranxx: This is gonna get us outta here.

*Kranxx carefully squeezes the portal gun through the bars of his cage and tosses it to Rench*

Kranxx: Now, see that dial on the side there? Make sure that's set to-

*Rench grins and fires the portal gun at the ground beneath him, disappearing from view*

Kranxx: ...God damn it.

<User HQ>

*User Kon steps back and thinks what to do next, lest he find a fist in his face in his immediate future*

*Thankfully, he is hit by something else instead: an idea*

*He forms finger guns with the index and middle fingers of both hands, and aims them at both User LM and the Architect*

User Kon: Freeze!

<Malchior IV, spaceport>

Etende: I hope they have a prison good enough to contain him. If I have to fight him for a third time without sleep, I'll eat my wings.

<Vassilan>

*Energy bursts can be seen erupting from within the compound, and a Vassilan worker is thrown through the roof screaming*

*The worker lands in front of Caiaphus with a splat and instantly dies from his injuries*

Kivalon: I... don't understand, Caiaphus. You know Kakamu?

*Part of the compound explodes and purple lightning dances over its remains*

*Kivalon drags his fingers over his face in frustration while the battle is raging in front of him*

*Soon after, the cries of the Vassila at the compound are silenced, and SMK emerges victorious*

*He walks back up to Kivalon and grabs him by the collar*

SMK: Now that that's out the way. Yes, I'm Kakamu, but probably not the one you're thinking of. Now what do you want?

*SMK points at Caiaphus with his other hand*

SMK: The same question applies to you too. I regret going through that damn mirror more with every day that passes.

<The Red Star>

*Lalli's ship is nearing the end of the gravity funnel, which leads to the interior of the secret docking bay*

Kakamu: What is this place? It was some kind of space station all along?

Micros: A space station in a sun. Jeez...

Kakamu: Its energy must be siphoned from Solis Magna.

*As the ship is pulled into the docking bay, Kakamu sees Mocax standing there waiting for them*

Kakamu: Here we go...

*When the ship reaches the otherwise-unoccupied hangar, the entry point closes behind them and the gravity funnel shuts off*

*As the group are about to exit the ship to talk to Mocax, one of the station doors is smashed open by a massive boulder*

*Mocax jumps in surprise upon witnessing the break-in and runs to an elevator, disappearing behind its doors*

*A group of color-coded beings enter the hangar through the broken door just as Mocax leaves*

Micros: Hey, Lalli, you know how you said that you had a bad feeling? I'm feeling it now.

*The color-coded figures notice the ship and run towards it*

*Masaharu extends his spikes and Kakamu charges fire energy through his arms in preparation for battle*

*A muscular black and silver figure grabs the bow of Lalli's ship, lifting it in the air in an attempt to get at its passengers*

*Masaharu leans over Lalli's shoulder to press the button to press the "open cockpit" button on the control panel, then leaps into battle*

*Masaharu lands on the black-armored figure, pinning him to the floor, but a brown-colored figure appears in a flash and punts Masaharu with great force, sending the Chenyromas flying into a wall*

Kakamu: RUN!

Last edited by Kon on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:25 am

<User HQ>

LM rolled his eyes. "Oh please, as if that sort of thing would do anything. Besides."

He raised his hand, the glove unfolding into a rather large energy cannon. It began to hum, blue light gathering in its centre.

---

<Hell>

Bel glared down at the spherical being. "Be silent," she growled, before turning back to Nif. "Very well. If your presence here really is an accident, then I can take you before Mephistroth. He will judge your words and whether you are worthy of his aid."

---

<Liquid Metallicon>

Eos smiled. "Of course." He went into a low, respectful bow. "I apologize to you, Ozar of HYDRA. As long as we are allied under the gorgon's banner, we of the Dominion will do all we can to aid you." He stood back up, his pleasant smile changing never leaving his face. "Oh, but, obviously, we'd need to respectfully request you cease any illegal activity within Dominion space. If that is acceptable, I mean."
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:39 am

<Mordor>

*Coro grabs the stacks, and sits down on a table. He begins to sort through the files, eventually arriving at a folder labelled "Subject 08"*

Coro: "I will need to review these and take some notes. What do you think you can do?"

---

<Roodaka's ship>

Rainn: "The tips of shoelaces are called aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."

---

<Fake pipeline>

*The police drag the would-be terrorists into separate squad cars, and drive them to prison*

---

<User HQ>

*User MK sips up the Axe*

MK: Mmm, spicy.

*He sees User LM and User Kon hold up guns, and raises his arms up*

MK: I SURRENDER!

---

<Malchior IV, Spaceport>

*The SWAT team leaves with Klak, Quolas, Mazkertis, and Etende. A mass of reporters swarms around them. Cameras flashed everywhere, and an endless barrage of questions assaults their ears*

Klak: No comment!

*They (hopefully) get in an armored car with a SWAT commander, and Mazkertis*

*Mazkertis is still shivering*

*The SWAT Commander proudly grabs his belt and looks smugly at the wizard*

???: "Was getting caught part of your plan?"

*Mazkertis shakes his head*

---

<Vassilan>

Caiaphus: "You know Kakamu?"

*The other Kakamu does his stuff*

*Caiaphus stares at the alternate Kakamu, and for a brief moment, the latter sees chaos and void emanating from the former's eyes*

Caiaphus: "I am nothing."

---

<The Red Star>

*Lalli Cain and Bob run from the big guys*

*Lalli shoots his rifle at them while he runs*

---

<Hell>

*The red spherical being continues cursing and spouting edgy sentences*

---

<Liquid Metallicon>

*Ozar laughs*

Ozar: "In a way, it is not entirely illegal!"

Figlio: "*chuckles* We have a sense of humor at HYDRA. Now, we ask that you allow us to spread our ideology in all of your territories, and give us full autonomy in our meeting areas. And please, no spies. I've bruised too many suspects. What would you like in return? I can offer either you or your father a seat at the table of the executive committee."
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:18 am

<Liquid-Metallicon>

*An aide walks up to Eos. He whispers the words "Saskana has seceded" in his ear, then vanishes*

-----

<The Cabana Prime>

Ynot: What is it, Shaern?

Shaern: Are you alright? I haven't seen you this pissed since.....well, since Darkmount.

Ynot: I feel like I'm being toyed with. I don't think it's a coincidence Mazkertis picked Aeon. I just need to know why. Someone's targeting me, and I want to know why.

*Asumaru pops into the room*

Asumaru: Not interrupting anything, am I? We've arrived. Vultran's scanning for the cottage now.

Shaern: *to herself* And what the hell is that supposed to mean?

*Ynot returns to the bridge*

---

*Meanwhile, in Sasuken's quarters, the old Kraahkan he was given by F-Blackout starts to glow a bit*

-----

<Mordor>

TPK: I must attend to something. Good luck with your search.

*He takes the elevator*

---

*An hour later, the guards return, followed by a tired-looking man wearing a silly wig and a long dark robe*

Judge: Why on Earth did you drag me out of bed at this ungodly hour? If it's not a murderer, I don't care.

*He sees Kranxx*

Judge: Oh my, what a hideous thing. Where's the criminal, then?

*The guard points to Kranxx again*

Judge: Really? Really? It is 4am, and you wake me up for that thing? Useless! *he hits the guard on the head with his gavel and storms away*

Guard 2: No! Your Honour, no! At least give a sentence!

*The judge turns around in an angry manner*

Judge: Fine! For three charges of petty theft, illegally entering the planet, and being an all-round disgusting excuse for a lifeform, I sentence him to disposal!

*The guards lift the cage, and toss it down a garbage chute with Kranxx still inside*

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

Jones: You think you're a clever boy, don't you? Very well, I'll tell you what I know. They're a secret organisation, even more secret than my group used to be, which tells me something already. I know they're cloning people, for whatever reason. I know their connections in the Malchiorian government run right to the top. I know they created you, and I suspect they've done the same to Klak. Answer me, Sulrai.

*Rainn can hear Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star in his head for some reason*

-----

<Fake pipeline>

553: God damn it.

*He tries to have a nap in spite of his injuries*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*SB grabs an iPhone, and searches for a lawnmower couch on Amayon*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:35 pm

<User HQ>

*User Kon begins to sweat due to the tension in the room*

User Kon: POW!

*An invisible bullet is fired from User Kon's fingertips and hits a computer monitor next to User LM*

*The owner of the computer swivels around in his chair to reveal that it is Dr. Hax, who looks at the Users with an enraged expression*

User Kon: Hax! Help me!

---------------------------

<Malchior IV, SWAT car>

*Etende gazes out of the window as the car drives away*

Etende: So this is what Malchior IV is like... wow. It's beautiful.

*Quolas smiles at her, then leans back on his seat and falls asleep, so she turns to Klak for conversation instead*

Etende: My homeworld is a bit of a dump, to be honest. Especially compared to a planet like this.

<Mordor>

*As Kranxx enters the chute, his rubbery skin sticks to its walls*

Kranxx: Come on, just let me call my lawyer, and we'll get this sorted out-

*One of the guards opens the chute door and kicks Kranxx, which causes him to fall down the chute*

*He screams all the way down*

<Vassilan>

*SMK pauses when his eyes meet Caiaphus's, and his annoyed expression shifts to one of concern*

SMK: You sound like someone I know.

*Kivalon shapeshifts out of SMK's grip and takes a few steps back*

Kivalon: You're from another reality, aren't you? How many of you are there?

SMK: Ha, like I'd know. Probably not many left in this universe, probably. Their invasion attempt didn't go so well.

Kivalon: Invasion attempt..?

SMK: Yes. The invasion from the Shattered Mirror Universe? You must have heard about it?

*Kivalon breathes a sigh of relief*

SMK: I can tell that you're looking for someone, but I doubt that someone is me. If it's this reality's Kakamu, don't bother. I've tried to kill him twice now, but the bastard just refuses to die. Kind of like me, actually.

*SMK smirks*

Kivalon: The Kakamu I know is immortal too. It is his greatest weapon and his greatest curse. He has not died for millennia now, though: he sees everything, so by the time attackers reach his chamber, it's already too late.

SMK: ...You're not from this universe either.

Kivalon: My world had many names, but most were lost in the darkness. Its current name is one that reflects the spread of the shadow and asphyxiation of the life it covers. The "Dark Universe". My brother's name was once Kakamu, but no longer. To distinguish him from his counterparts, the survivors gave him another name: "Dukamu", from "duka", the presence of death.

OOS: DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

<The Red Star>

*Lalli Cain's bullets ricochet off of a shield held by the white-armored being in the squad, who covers the ground in front of him in a layer of ice*

*He then splits his sword into two skis which he attaches to his feet before giving chase after Cain*

*A blue-armored warrior enters the hangar through the smashed door and calls after the white-armored being*

???: Kopaka! Wait! These ones are different-

*Kopaka continues chase, but is halted by the blue-armored being holding grabbing him by the arm*

Kopaka: Gali! Why must you ignore the obvious? These creatures are made of flesh and bone, just like the Kestora.

Gali: Not all of them. Look!

*She points at Bob*

*The brown-armored warrior, Pohatu, overhears this conversation and uses his Kakama to whiz in front of Bob*

Pohatu: Hold it right there, buddy. We need to talk.

Kopaka: You always need to talk, Pohatu.

*At that moment, Tahu enters with Lewa*

Tahu: He's right, Kopaka. I don't know who these creatures are, but they aren't Kestora. And nobody here is wearing a Mask of Telepathy, so we'll need to talk instead.

*Onua becomes aware of the ceasefire, so he drops Cain's ship and walks up to the others*

*Kakamu teleports out of the ship and reappears in front of the Toa Nuva*

*Meanwhile, Micros jumps on Masaharu, who has been knocked out cold, and tries to jolt him awake*

Kakamu: Who are you?

*Pohatu opens his mouth to talk, but Tahu raises his hand, signalling him to be silent*

Tahu: We are the Toa Nuva. And you?

Kakamu: I am Maku- uh, I mean, Kakamu. A member of the Claws of the Phoenix, an elite organization of heroes dedicated to stopping threats to the safety and stability of the universe at large. I am accompanied by Masaharu, Micros, Toa Bob, and Mr. Lalli Cain.

*Kakamu gestures to Lalli and sends him a telepathic message at the same time*

Kakamu (tp): Sorry for getting you into this mess. I had no idea.

Pohatu: So... can I talk now?

Tahu: Yes, Pohatu.

Pohatu: Great!

*Pohatu walks up to Bob, grinning at him*

Pohatu: I can always tell a fellow Po-Toa when I see one! What's your name, friend? ...That's assuming that you are a friend, because if not, Kopaka might relocate you to an igloo. An igloo with even less space than igloos normally have. In case you're not getting me, he's gonna put you on ice. Or, in ice. A block of ice. Okay?

Last edited by Kon on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:14 pm

<Hell>
    "Then let's go, miss. I have no fear of your king," Nif responded. As the two walked off, a spherical red figure came behind them cursing. He seemed very mad, and had a trilby on his head, on fire. He had two floating hands, two small horns covered in spikes, then eyes and a mouth.

"F@#$@$% son of a $#@% devil f$^&#65, c#%& licking, b@$&@&#!"
    The being bumped into Nif, cutting him with his very edgy trilby, obviously manufactured as cutting-edge.
    "Now get the f$@% out of my way you fish stick cold b@$^%#@!"

"Woah, just take it easy!"

The being now seemed very angry. "Take it easy?! TAKE IT EASY?!" He tipped his trilby, which then was set on fire, literally, and threw it at Nif. Nif grabbed the burning hat and tossed it behind him, off the side into burning pits.

"My hat! My f#$^%#@ hat! You cum-guzzling heaven descendent hecker!" The angry being then jumped off the side of the cliff to get his hat, cutting Nif again with his edginess.

Nif shrugged and the devil woman sighed, and the two continued walking.
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:06 am

[Hell]

Bel sighed. "Some lemures can be a tad...eccentric." They only had partially formed brains, after all...

They came to a towering black citadel, ornate and grand in its design. Gems encrusted every window, every door, and leering gargoyles peered out from the rafters. Two hulking, feral demons with red swords stood at the gate. Upon seeing Bel, they moved to the side, allowing them to pass.

The pair walked through grandiose halls, displaying the king's grandeur for all to see. At the end, they came to a room grander than any other there, its walls ornately carved and lovingly painted in hues of red, and violet. A black and twisted throne sat in its centre, and Mephistroth sat in that throne. He wore his somber black robes of state, a contrast to the grandeur of the throne room. He looked up at Bel, his bored expression changing to that of a smile. "Ah, Bel. What is it you need of me?" he asked, in his low, sonorous voice.

She nudged Nif forward. "I found this man wandering around the lemure lava flows. He seems to be lost."

Mephistroth raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" he intoned, looking down at Nif.

----

[User HQ]

LM looked to Dr. Hax. "I just got out of cryo-stasis that I was pushed into. Do not test my patience."

He glared at User Kon. "So, that thing actually works. How droll." He tapped a button, and a high-powered laser shot off from the cannon.

----

[Liquid-Metallicon]

Eos cursed at the news from the aide. "There is something else I must ask of you, in addition to my ascendancy to your council. Recently, no doubt you have heard of the League of Independent Worlds of states that had seceded from the Dominion." He practically spat that word, "independent". "Would it be possible to ask HYDRA to covertly attempt to destabilize these worlds, and drive them back into the welcoming arms of the Dominion?"
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:10 am

I'm in your posts eating your flakes ~DRJ

<Mordor>

*Coro begins to research, typing on a computer some information*

---

<Roodaka's ship>

*A bead of sweat falls down Rainn's forehead.*

Rainn: "Topically applied fluoride doesn't prevent tooth decay! It does render teeth detectable by spy satellite!"

---

<Malchior IV, SWAT car>

Me: Yeah? Why? What happened?

*Mazkertis groans*

---

<Batcave>

*Julio realizes that him leaving with the others was all part of a dream, and he wakes up*

Julio: "Hello, Shadow Blade! Where is everyone?"

---

<Malchior IV, the same prison that was attacked by Blackout and that once held Julio>

*The officers bring out Shadow Blade 553 et. al. They are escorted by soldiers to separate prison cells*

---

<Vassilan>

Caiaphus: "Yes, you and I have met before, Kakamu. I was once in your universe."

*Kivalon reveals the truth*

*Caiaphus looks at him, bewildered*

Caiaphus: "So, you are another Kakamu's brother? You are far more interesting than I thought, Kivalon."

---

<The Red Star>

Lalli Cain: "I don't believe it....the Toa Nuva..."

Bob: "Hi, I'm Toa Bob, and I'd hate to burst your bubble, but I'm actually a Toa of Earth!"

*He smiles and shakes Pohatu's hand*

Bob: "But we can still be friends! We're looking for some Kestora, and I think you are too. Want to join forces?"

---

<Liquid-Metallicon>

*Figlio smiles*

Figlio: "Consider it done. Anything else you would like to speak of?"

OOS: I hope I'm not missing anyone.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:17 pm

<The Cabana Prime>

Vultran: Okay, I've found the house.

Ynot: Sasuken, come with me. Everyone else, wait up here. I'd rather keep the numbers down. Let's not scare the poor guy.

*Ynot and Sasuken teleport down to the cottage*

*Ynot knocks on the door, and it opens slowly*

Ynot: Huh.

*They walk in to find Lascovitz's dead body slumped over the kitchen table, the gun still in his hand*

Ynot: Damn it.

*He turns and walks out, followed by a sickened Sasuken*

*He radioes the Cabana*

Ynot: Okay, Vultran, we're gonna need you down here. Bring your forensic stuff. I think he killed himself.

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*The shuttles return to their ships, which then begin to return to their various home bases*

*Blackout leaves his office, smiling, and walks to the infirmary, where Barricade's armour is being repaired and Bonecrusher has been temporarily placed in a tank until his armour can also be repaired*

Blackout: And what on Earth did you idiots do?

*Barricade coughs*

Barricade: TPK came round. *spits* I think he was looking for you.

Blackout: So he finally dared? That worthless piece of-

*A shelf suddenly collapses and crushes a Rahkshi before Blackout can finish his sentence*

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

*Jones narrows his eyes*

Jones: Okay. Either you're playing dumb, or your mind has been tampered with. In any case, I'm not getting any more out of you.

*Aster enters the room*

Aster: Sir, Roodaka said you wanted to see me.

Jones: Yes, Aster. I think I've heard all I needed. He's all yours now.

*He takes one final sip of his tea, then leaves the room*

Aster: How are you, dear?

-----

<Mordor>

*TPK ducks into a hangar, where Ganos Lal is waiting*

Ganos: Why did we meet here?

TPK: I don't want to be followed. Coro and a few of the Knights are here, looking for information on Mazkertis.

Ganos: I heard he'd escaped. Who would do that?

TPK: A madman..... or an idiot. Listen, I need you to do me a favour. Coro has access to the archives now. He can't find the Armitage Report.....

Ganos: Consider it done.

*She walks away*

-----

<Malchior IV, prison>

*While 553 is being escorted, he suddenly activates his Hau, creating a solid force field around himself, pushing away his guard*

*He starts headbutting him*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

SB: They went off to attack something, I think. I don't know, I was unconscious. Anyway, would you like a drink?

*He pours two glasses of whisky*

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*In the warehouse, Turel begins to tug at his restraints*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:53 pm

<User HQ>

*User Kon is blasted across the room into an old wooden chair, which shatters upon impact*

*Clearly in pain, he crawls across the floor and stretches an arm out towards Dr. Hax*

User Kon: ...Help me... help me please!

*Dr. Hax does nothing because no hacks are being used, so he leaves to find a replacement computer for himself instead*

-----------------------------

<Vassilan>

SMK: Makuta Caiaphus... yes, I think I remember you now. That's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

*Caiaphus says what he says to Kivalon*

Kivalon: Yes... I think I'm starting to understand. Several years ago, I formed a plan to escape the Dark Universe and my brother's rule by having a friend travel to this universe and implant a device called a "Soul Magnet" in someone who could create another Makuta vessel for my consciousness to occupy. Eventually, my friend located a being known as "Vultraz" who fit the criteria and implanted the magnet in him. The next time Vultraz used his powers to create a new Makuta, my soul would be sucked from my universe and implanted in a new cloud of antidermis in this one. However, I did not expect him to choose to create multiple new Makuta at once, so when two new clouds of antidermis were created at the same time, my mind was split between them both and Xikila was born.

SMK: Why go into all that trouble just to cross over, when your friend managed to cross over himself?

Kivalon: Because he went on a suicide mission. I retained telepathic contact with him up until a few weeks ago, when he was detected and killed by my brother. Dukamu knew that he had crossed universes because his powers left a trail that could be followed. The soul magnet for me was so that, when I crossed over, my crossing would not be detected by anyone. They would only notice that my consciousness had disappeared in the night, and my empty body would be left behind.

SMK: So you're telling me that if any of us tried to cross universes from now on, Dukamu would know where we were?

Kivalon: Dukamu can move between universes and detect "shimmers" that indicate when something is in a universe that shouldn't be.

SMK: I see. Who was this friend of yours?

Kivalon: A member of the ancient Sha'lythe Sect in the Dark Universe... a man by the name of Quolas.

OOS: DOUBLE DUN DUN DUN!!!

SMK: So what are you saying?

Kivalon: I don't want to draw his attention until I can find a way to stop him. Travelling between universes shouldn't gain his attention unless you travel to the Dark Universe.

*SMK worriedly rubs the back of his head*

SMK: I have something to confess. I had been working with your brother, Dukamu, for several years.

Kivalon: WHAT?

*He draws his sword, but SMK holds his hands out to stop him*

SMK: Wait, wait! I wasn't given a choice. He had this device with him that could control antidermis, which he used on me and made me into his slave. I could still think in my own mind, but my body and intellect was his to control. He knew that I was not from the Dark Universe, but I managed to convince him that I came from a splinter timeline of the Dark Universe instead so that he did not kill me. Unfortunately, he eventually learned the truth and trapped my antidermis in a pocket dimenion, but I escaped with the help of an old friend inside.

Kivalon: *sigh*... I believe you. You do realize though, now that you've escaped from your prison, if Dukamu wanted to find you, he could do so with ease?

SMK: He's not concerned with me. He's too busy working on his "master plan".

Kivalon: As I had feared.

*Kivalon telepathically speaks to Caiaphus*

Kivalon (tp): What do you think we should we do with him?

<Fareste>

*Tens of newly-formed Kraata slither across the stone floor and stop in front of a section of the foundry wall*

*Starok notices this and rises to his feet*

*Extending a finger, he fires a blast of Shattering energy at the wall, which causes it to explode and reveal a hidden pool of energized protodermis*

*Half of the Kraata slither into the EP and are transformed into empty Rahkshi suits*

*The other Kraata climb up the suits and enter them, creating fully functional Rahkshi*

Starok: Good, good... we're making progress.

*Starok sits back down and focuses his energy to create more Kraata*

*A couple more empty suits are made, which Ordak converts into scraps of raw solid antidermis*

*Ordak carries the antidermis scraps over to the Armor Fabrication Unit and activates it, creating a new set of Makuta armour for him to inhabit*

Starok: Oh look, you're a Makuta again. Now, join me.

*Starok's Kraata proceed to be turned into Rahkshi suits, while Ordak creates Kraata of the same type to pilot them*

<Mordor>

*Kranxx slides down the waste pipe and is deposited into a skip at the bottom*

Kranxx: Hmm... this isn't so bad.

*He finds some old cheese and starts sucking on it, but stops and ducks when he notices a nearby guard patrol heading in his direction*

OOS: Is it collection day, DRJ?

<Malchior IV, SWAT car>

Etende: It used to be the center of an ancient and powerful civilization, but then something happened and they disappeared. Because Rhadan was mostly covered in desert and no longer legally owned by any one empire, mega-corporations thought fit to use it as a dumping ground. I cared about my homeworld once, because I was born there, and lived there for most of my life, but it seemed like, that as long as I lived there, nobody cared what I thought. So I made it my mission to get to the stars so my voice could be heard... but now that I'm sitting here, in a car on an alien world covered in beautiful cities, I find that Rhadan is on my mind less and less. Maybe coming here, and being part of your team, was my destiny, Klak. I wanted to live on a clean, populous world, and now that I'm on one, does it really matter which world it is? I feel like it should, but... who would tell the difference?

*Quolas wakes up*

Quolas: Hm? What?

Etende: Oh, never mind. I'm just thinking aloud.

Quolas: Do you mind if I think aloud too?

Etende: Sure, go ahead.

Quolas: I just had a horrible dream that I was murdered by Kakamu.

Etende: Wait, what?

Quolas: But it was not the Kakamu we know. He was different... insane. Still, I wouldn't worry. Just because I'm a guardian of time doesn't make my dreams any more real than the rest of yours'. After all, I once dreamed that I was a human who lived in a bunker and pressed a button every two hours to stop an electromagnetic explosion. How peculiar.

<The Red Star>

Kakamu: Wait. You're the Toa Nuva? The same ones whose names are carried in legend?

Onua: That'd be us. But we are far less than legends now. Just a bunch of lost and confused Toa wandering around a station. I have been separated from the earth for many years... if I could find some here, I am sure it would tell me how long it has been.

*Pohatu rubs his mask up and down his face in embarrassment*

Pohatu: I'm sorry, Bob! The soil-sensei over there is right, it's been too long since I saw another Toa of Stone. But yes, we can be friends!

*Meanwhile, Kopaka approaches Tahu*

Kopaka: We should not trust these people so readily. Pohatu is not the best judge of character.

Tahu: Neither are you, Kopaka. Just because I can see no walls of ice between you and these characters, does not mean I can't feel them standing there. Come on, let's negotiate.

*Tahu walks over to Bob, leaving Kopaka to angrily mutter something to himself*

Tahu: Tahu Nuva, at your service. You said you were looking for the Kestora? We have similar goals. What are your names, and... if it's not too personal... how did you die?

Last edited by Kon on Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:02 pm

<User HQ>

*The Architect squats down next to Kon, and pinches his nose shut*

T-A: Stay very still.

*He sprays what's left of the Axe deodorant down Kon's mouth*

-----

<Mordor>

*A green van suddenly stops next to the skip, and a man gets out carrying a package*

Man: Delivery for Mr. Johnson!

*A guard runs up to the man*

Guard: Me! Me! That's me!

*However, the delivery man ignores Johnson, and tosses the parcel in the skip, landing right next to Kranxx*

*He takes a post-it note saying "Sorry you weren't in", and sticks it over Johnson's mouth before running back into his van and driving away*

*The parcel splits open, and a shiny laser gun falls out*

-----

OOS: Long solo plot ahead

Spoiler:
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:05 pm

<Hell>
    --------
    Nif examined his settings and rolled his eyes. However, he took a knee and then spoke:

"Yes, Lord Mephistroth. It seems during my last battle in another Hell, I was knocked into this one. It would be nice to get out of here, or at least know what universe I'm in. Multidimensional hopping is quite a pain."

Behind the group was the same spherical bastard from earlier, who had followed them to the palace.

"You! You destroyed my f#^$!*( hat! You'll pay, you slimy b@$&@#&!"

<Desert World>

A fat black slug slithered and trudged to his master watching the Hoopz Intergalactic Game. He brought a bowl of some chicken spaghetti to the fat master of his. The ball of fat took the plate and began eating it like a pig.

"How ate my. We'd, Ninja?"

The slug was devastated. He fell to the ground and began going into convulsions. He had forgotten the. We'd.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:33 am

<Roodaka's ship>

Rainn: "There was a magic bullet. It was forged by Illuminati mystics to prevent us from knowing the truth!"

---

<Mordor>

*Coro is browsing through the files of one of the disks when he notices something labelled "Armitage"*

Coro: "....Tempting....."

*He hovers over it, but instead clicks on something called "Reports"*

*He reads this while a theme plays *

*Coro's eyes widen as he searches through the files and discovers more about Subject 08. He saves some of them to a file*

*He reads stories of Mazkertis acting violently, and the unspeakable experiments performed against him*

Coro: "[tp to Klak] Klak, you have to look at the files I'm sending you now. Find a computer and access it. You will learn more of your new enemy."

*The temptation to click on Armitage once again washes over Coro*

---

<Malchior IV, prison>

*The guard is knocked back*

*He flips a switch, and suddenly, 553's mask deactivates*

Guard: "You think we haven't prepared for something like that?!"

*He shoves 553 into a cell*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*Julio calmly drinks the whiskey*

---

<User HQ>

User MK: Hey! Take it easy!

*He quickly gives User Kon a glass of water*

---

<Vassilan>

Caiaphus: (tp) "He is of more use to me alive than dead. If your Kakamu becomes a threat against the interests of the Reformed Second Brotherhood, then we will need someone to fight him."

*Caiaphus clears his throat*

Caiaphus: "I wonder what the next step of his master plan is. This truly is a dark universe, one where destinies are crossed on the path to destruction."

---

<Neo Z'traa>

*A young boy runs around a camp. His father reprimands him, warning him not to venture too far away from the community of survivors*

---

<Malchior IV, SWAT car>

*Klak smiles at Etende*

*Quolas wakes up*

Me: Peculiar indeed. Our Kakamu would never do that.

*He receives Coro's telepathic message*

Me: (tp) Understood. I'll access one soon once we've locked up Mazkertis.

*The SWAT Car arrives at a prison filled with reporters and Klak fans. This prison is completely different from the one 553 and Shadow Blade are in*

SWAT Commander: "You were a Major General and a war hero once, Klak. But now, you're more than that. You're a celebrity! It's great to see you alive!"

*Nadle is standing inside the crowd*

Nadle: "Wow, how convenient."

*Mazkertis is taken out by the SWAT team. He is guided to the prison's entrance.*

Me: Let's go. I want to get to the bottom of this.

---

<The Red Star>

Lalli Cain: "I'm Cain. Lalli Cain. Same names as the famous murderers. I'm a mercenary."

Bob: "Hi, I'm Toa Bob!"

---

<'Hell'>

*The Heller continues cursing and swings his fist at Niflheim*

---

OOS: Start remembering what you read Smile

<Elsewhere>

*In a world with a bustling mega city...*

*A small podium with this image on it sits in a park. Several camera crews and reporters are nearby, chatting about the presence of 'The Supreme HYDRA'*

*A tall being fully clad in futuristic armour as well as some sort of gas mask (think Cobra Commander's second outfit from the first GiJoe movie) walks up to the podium. Two soldiers stand next to him*

Supreme HYDRA: "Thank you all for coming. The events of the past few days have shown to us that the current universal order is one based on power and selfish interest. One man's greed overcomes him and causes him to turn against the other, and there is constant warfare and bloodshed. The balance of power must be disrupted in order for there to be true peace and justice. Power must come back to us. True freedom will release us from the shackles of the current oppressive system! True freedom is HYDRA! HAIL HYDRA!"

*The soldiers, along with a few people in the audience, shout "Hail HYDRA"*

*The Supreme HYDRA leaves as everyone tries to ask him questions*

OOS: Waiting on Malygos for the rest.

Last edited by Klak on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:36 pm

<The Cabaña Prime>

*Ynot digs a communicator out of his drawer, and calls someone*

-----

<Figlio's location>

*Figlio hears a noise not unlike a phone ringing. Should he acknowledge it, he will find it comes from the communicator Ynot gave him at Hei Fon 4 some time ago*

-----

<The Cabaña Prime>

*Sasuken lies down to sleep in his quarters. He quickly drifts off*

*In his dream, he finds himself in a ruined city in the middle of the night. A glowing figure is standing in front of him*

Sasuken: Who are you?

???: The ghost of Christmas future.

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*Blackout returns to his office, and sends a message to Saskana*

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

*Aster blinks*

Aster: Okay then.

*She puts on the same ring she used on Manning, and walks through the force field, somehow*

*She puts the ring to Rainn's forehead, and he feels a sudden twinge of pain as someone suddenly enters his mind*

*Aster walks through the 'landscape' of Rainn's mind (which you can describe)*

-----

<Mordor>

*Coro blinks, and the file disappears, almost as if he were imagining it*

-----

<Malchior IV, prison>

553: God damn it.

*He sulks*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*SB waits with barely disguised glee for Julio to react to the taste*

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Turel steps out of the warehouse through a hole in the wall*

*Deusoma follows him, limping. Turel punches him, and he falls back into a boat, bounces off, and falls into the sea*

------

<Cybertron>

OOS: Think back, Klak.....

*In the ruins of an old army base, a group of Decepticon soldiers is training. A HYDRA flag flutters on a nearby pole*

*Suddenly, a portal opens right over them. The Decepticons stop and look up as a squadron of Dominion ships emerges and hovers above them*

-----
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:14 am

<Mordor>

Kranxx: Hmm...

*Kranxx rummages around in the garbage and finds some half-used crayons and flatpack cardboard boxes at the bottom*

Kranxx: Perfect!

*Several minutes pass, after which Kranxx emerges wearing a hastily-made robot costume made completely out of cardboard with eyes and other features drawn on with crayon*

*Kranxx then grabs the fancy laser gun, climbs out of the skip, and shuffles awkwardly towards a door labelled "Employees only"*

-------------------------------

<User HQ>

*The Axe spray causes User Kon to choke, so he grabs User MK's water and guzzles it*

User Kon: That was terrible! I'm never coming here again!

*User Kon walks over to a swivel chair and sits in it*

*The chair then starts spinning around on its own and slides out of the room*

<The Red Star>

Tahu: A mercenary? What is your purpose here?

Kakamu: We hired Mr. Cain to take us to these co-ordinates. We have no other association with him.

Tahu: I see. So... what are you? You seem to have some of the features of a Toa, but it's obvious that you're not.

Kakamu: I was once a Toa like yourself, but it seems I had a different destiny. I'm now nothing more than a ghost trapped in a biometal shell.

Tahu: We are all ghosts here, brother.

*In the middle of their conversation, Micros glows blue and jumps onto one of the grilles of Tahu's mask*

Lewa: What's that bright-glow? Some sort of lightbug?

*Micros then jumps onto Lewa's shoulder and gives him a mild electric shock, just enough to cause discomfort*

Micros: The name's Micros. I ain't no flashlight and I ain't no bug! And my buddy here who the brown one just bulldozed is Masaharu!

*Lewa swipes Micros off of him*

Lewa: Sorry, little critter, but I've never seen your kind-type before. Are you a Rahi?

Micros: A what? A Rahi? What in the hell is a-

*Micros is interrupted by a loud beeping sound originating from a large computer that is mounted to the wall of the hangar bay*

Kakamu: A computer! Does anyone have access?

Kopaka: If we did, perhaps we would no longer be here.

Kakamu: Then we'll have to hack our way in.

<Malchior IV, outside prison #2>

Etende: Hey, if you don't mind, I'd like to check out some shops to restock. Is there an electronics store around here? I want to upgrade my suit, so... I'll leave you boys to it, then?

Quolas: Well, um-

Etende: Thank youuu!

*She kisses Quolas on the cheek and runs away, wading through the crowd of Klak Fan Club (KFC) members*

Quolas: You know where to find us!

*He sighs and turns back to Klak*

Quolas: I'm right behind you.

*He tucks his sword into his robe to avoid raising suspicion or causing undue alarm*

<Vassilan>

SMK: I couldn't have put it better myself. I just hope that this doesn't lead us down a familiar path. I've been killed twice already, and what awaits me on the other side isn't exactly pleasant.

Kivalon: So... Kakamu... what brings you to Vassilan?

SMK: I cannot discuss that.

Kivalon: You can't, or you won't?

SMK: I won't discuss that.

Kivalon: I see. So, do you know where my brother is now?

SMK: No, and I'd rather it stayed that way. The less I have to do with that maniac, the better. Tell you what. I have some time to kill. How about I help you instead, Caiaphus? You must have a score to settle or revenge to reap.

Last edited by Kon on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:11 am

[User HQ]

"Hmph." The bespectacled User retracted his hand, the gun folding into a metal bracelet on his wrist. "Now then, now that I'm back...any apologies from those of us who didn't free me from cryo-sleep?" He glared at the other Users in the room.

----

[Hell]

Bel rolled her eyes, raising her spear. "I will deal with this foolish thing." she grumbled. What good were guards for if they didn't do their damn jobs... In a bolt of lightning, she thrust her spear with such great speed that she seemed to not move at all - only twitch. And yet there was a gaping hole in the center of the blob, boiling with demonic fire.

---

[Liquid-Metallicon]

Eos bowed. "None. I thank you for your time, Figlio di Armechio." He smiled. "Though, as a new member of HYDRA, I would love to see what secret bases you may be hiding."
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:49 am

<Liquid Metallicon>

*Figlio smiles and points upward*

Figlio: "Look to the stars, blessed prince. We are everywhere. I thank you for your time."

*The holographic transmission turns off. Lord Ozar slightly bows, and gets in his limo, which drives away*

*Meanwhile, Figlio picks up the communicator*

Figlio: "He speaks! What do you need, Makuta Ynot?"

*He notices a red light go up on a console nearby*

---

<Roodaka's ship>

*At first, a snow filled landscape begins to form. Suddenly, Aster hears laughter, and the entire landscape is replaced by pure darkness.*

*Before her appears Rainn....but different somehow. His hair is standing up and glowing, and his eyes are practically completely white. Pure energy surrounds him like a flaming fire*

*Once he speaks, Aster hears two voices speaking at the same time. Rainn's, and someone else's*

Rainn: "No, no, no. That won't work on me. If you thought Lt. Manning was trained enough to hide the location of my prison, then you'll find that I am strong enough to resist everything. Perhaps strong enough to do this..."

*Aster suddenly feels something touching her forehead, as though someone is entering her mind*

---

<Mordor>

*Coro shakes his head*

Coro: "Damn it."

*He stands up, taking files with him. He leaves the Archives*

*Meanwhile, Axalara, Cutter, Spotter and Moe are on the streets. Moe is disguised as Great Being Gene Simmons for some reason.*

*Coro runs up to them*

Coro: "Hello, Gene!"

Moe: "Ha, fooled you!"

Coro: "Oh. Anyway, we must go to Malchior IV!"

Axalara: "What in the world is going on? Who is the prisoner that escaped, Coro?"

Coro: "50 years ago, the person we know as D-Klak and Zev Raregroove formed a team to fight a wizard in the Dark Mirror Universe. The battle was brutal, but in the end, Mazkertis was captured. He was ruled guilty by the Council, and placed in a normal prison. The person supervising him decided to go through several experiments, and suggested that he be imprisoned in a nether cell between our universe, and the Dark Mirror Universe."

Spotter: "Interesting. The experiments must have increased the already latent hatred Mazkertis had."

Coro: "That's my theory. You should see what was done to him. I knew I was right about Protocol 3B of GB-312. Even if he was a Class-X offender...they went too far."

Moe: "You should speak to Angonce. Perhaps he will provide vital information. This was during his time, no?"

Coro: "Yes, we trusted Angonce. He was our leader for many decades. Good thinking, Moe."

*The group make their way to Angonce's prison*

---

<Malchior IV, prison>

*553's cellmate is a skinny humanoid*

???: "Heh...hello, buddy."

*Rahn doesn't have a cellmate, but his prison is across from 553's*

Rahn: "Anarky's plan had better work!"

*Anarky is nowhere to be seen*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*Julio's robotic arm explodes*

Julio: "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS?!"

---

<Cybertron>

*The HYDRA soldiers raise their weapons at the ship*

A Decepticon: "No, we are allies. The Dominion is on our side."

*The Decepticon presses a button on his arm*

---

<User HQ>

User MK: Not after what you pulled. You needed a time out.

---

<The Red Star>

Lalli Cain: "I know a little bit."

*He walks up to the computer, and begins playing with it*

Lalli: "Huh. This is advanced, and in another language. Does anyone here speak Kestora?"

Bob: "I knew someone who did. It's too bad he's dead and will clearly never come back."

---

<Malchior IV, outside prison #2>

*Klak nods at Quolas, and follows the guards that are escorting Mazkertis. Nadle runs out of the crowd*

Nadle: "KLAK!"

Me: NADLE?!

Both: "YOU'RE ALIVE!"

*They embrace each other with the manliest hug in the galaxy. The guards do not bother pulling Nadle away, given that the Makuta is friends with Major General Klak. Nadle notices Quolas*

Nadle: "You look familiar."

Me: Long story! I'll explain. Walk with me!

*Klak explains everything as they make their way to Mazkertis's cell. The wizard is placed in a restraint system kind of like this one. He does not struggle whatsoever*

Prison Warden: "He's all yours, Major General."

Me: Thank you, sir.

*He shuts the door of the cell, leaving Quolas, Nadle, Klak, and Mazkertis alone*

*Klak turns to Mazkertis*

Me: Why did you attack Malchior IV?

Mazkertis: (tp) "It was simply the next planet in line for sacrifice. I then discovered that it holds what is dear to you. Perhaps in more ways than one. I must take that from you after what your other did."

Me: What do I have to do with anything?

Mazkertis: (tp) "All Klaks are the same! All are plagues to their universes!"

*Nadle's eyes widen*

Nadle: "Enough of this. Speak to us in your true voice, human."

*Mazkertis shakes his head*

*Klak pauses, and leaves the room. He goes to a nearby computer and starts searching for the files Coro had sent him through space e-mail.*

*Nadle gets closer to Mazkertis in an attempt to intimidate him*

Nadle: "I have stared into the eyes of Cthulhu himself. For millennia, I have been one of the most feared Makuta in the universe."

Mazkertis: (tp) "This explains the insanity of your position. You ally yourself with that monster."

Nadle: "You are mistaken. I hope that in time you will see the error of your ways, as I did."

Mazkertis: (tp) "Tell me, how did you lose your Makuta body?"

*Nadle pauses with shock.*

Nadle: "I put up mental defenses....how did you...."

Mazkertis: (tp) "You are not in your own body, and from the way you embraced Klak I could only deduce that you two had known each other for a long time. Your complaints of having a new body yet again added to my ultimate conclusion: You lost your original Makuta body a few years ago and perhaps Klak was nearby. Had you never met him, perhaps you would have kept it."

Nadle: "If you only knew."

---

<Vassilan>

Caiaphus: "Very well. I'm sure you will fit well with us, and Starok will have no objections to your recruitment, Kakamu. Kivalon, what is the next step in your journey?"

---

<Hell>

*The Heller cursed while grabbing at his wound. He started to fade away*

Heller: "Heh....nothin' personnel, but your aim SUKS! LIKE LIFE!"
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:53 am

<The Cabana Prime>

Ynot: I have a few questions for you. Namely. What is HYDRA?

---

*Sasuken and the glowing figure walk down an empty street*

Sasuken: I don't understand. What is this place?

???: It is not real. I have invented it for the purposes of this meeting. I think it's a reasonable metaphor for what lies ahead, don't you think?

Sasuken: I can't possibly know that, can't I?

???: *laughs* True, my friend.

Sasuken: So, who the hell are you?

???: All in time.

*Some sort of image begins to form in the sky above*

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

*Aster attempts to resist*

*However, Rainn succeeds in entering her mind, and the landscape around them shifts*

*They are now in a dark space, with one single light hanging over them, and quiet indistinct voices echoing all around then*

Aster: What..... How? Who are you?

-----

<Mordor>

*TPK suddenly blocks their path*

TPK: Where are you going?

---

*Johnson does see Kranxx, and chases after him*

Johnson: Hey, you! Give me my gun back!

-----

<Malchior IV, prison>

553: Hey there. What are you in for?

---

*Outside the prison, paparazzi and camera crews gather, eager to hear a statement on the rumours that a notorious terrorist gang has been arrested*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*SB laughs*

SB: That, my friend, is alcohol. Don't be so brave next time.

*He sits down and starts watching TV*

-----

<User HQ>

*T-A shrugs*

T-A: Don't look at me, I was asleep the whole time.

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Turel transforms into a plane, and flies away*

-----

<Cybertron>

*The Dominion ships suddenly open fire on the Decepticons*

*Half the squadron breaks away, and starts dropping bombs on the munitions stores and administrative buildings*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:36 pm

<Mordor>

*Kranxx turns around and shoots at Johnson's feet while trying to open the door with his other hand*

Kranxx: Stop right there and dance! Dance like you mean it!

------------------------

<The Red Star>

*Gali steps forward*

Gali: I picked up a bit of their language from Nokama when we first arrived, before she was taken away. I don't have her Rau, but I will try my best...

*She walks over to the screen and studies the characters displayed on it*

*A few moments later, Gali confidently presses a series of buttons on the control panel*

*The Kestoran text on the screen is replaced by four different camera feeds, presumably from different parts of the station*

*In the first feed, ten or so Zyglak can be seen crouched in an empty steel corridor in preparation for an attack*

*A door blasts open and a wave of Baterra pour into the corridor, but they are unable to disguise themselves in the corridor, so they are soon singled out and destroyed*

*On the second camera feed, an unknown Skakdi-like figure flees from a group of Kestora and vanishes into a portal that quickly closes behind him*

*On the third feed, some sort of Kestora factory is visible in which new Baterra are built by machines that are operated by brainwashed Matoran*

*In the fourth feed, two Toa fight each other in an arena-like construction while Kestora observe and take notes*

Micros: ...I want to go home.

------------------------

<Malchior IV, prison #2>

*Quolas waits until the others have finished talking to ask Mazkertis his own question*

Quolas: Was getting caught part of your plan? You seemed to put up significantly more resistance while inside my fortress.

------------------------

<Vassilan>

Kivalon: Before I can face Dukamu, I must locate my sister. She is a part of what I once was, and I must become whole again.

Last edited by Kon on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:22 pm

<The Cabana Prime>

Figlio: "HYDRA is the future!"

*The console starts making noises, and an Ensign looks at Figlio with a concerned face. Figlio raises his hand, and shakes his head, smiling*

---

<Meme World>

Merasmus: "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOOOOORE! I MUST STOP DOOM!"

Soldier: "SHUT AAAAAP, Merasmus!"

Merasmus: "NO! I leave!"

*Merasmus disappears*

Soldier: "Oh, no."

---

<Roodaka's ship>

Rainn: "I am Rainn Sulrai. Why did you betray me?"

---

<Mordor>

Coro: "Angonce."

*They walk around TPK, and continue on their way*

---

<Malchior IV, prison>

???: "Pssh. Something that wasn't personnel."

Rahn: "Um, I believe it's personal."

???: "Nah, heh."

Rahn: "Whatever."

*The doors open, and they hear a huge bell ringing*

???: "Lunchtime!"

*The strange purple animalistic being runs out of his jail cell, and becomes part of a nearby line*

--

*Meanwhile, the police commissioner gets up on a podium, and smiles*

Commissioner: "Today, we were able to capture the local bombers who have been terrorizing Malchior IV! I have been in talks with global authorities so that they can extradite them to a more secure location and have them go through the federal court system. No further questions, thank you!"

*The commissioner leaves*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Julio: "IT DESTROYED MY ARM!"

*Julio screams wildly and smashes the bottle on the floor*

---

<Cybertron>

Decepticon 1: "THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US! THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US!"

*They all scream and begin firing at the ships. Several Decepticons transform into tanks and jets and start firing at the enemy*

---

<The Red Star>

Bob: "That was..."

Lalli Cain: "Weird. What are those robot things?"

Bob: "I once thought they were a myth, but....they are Baterra."

Lalli Cain: "It looks like they are being used as enforcers here, and those reptilian creatures are fighting back."

Bob: "Well, this will be challenging."

---

<Malchior IV, prison #2>

Mazkertis: (tp) "Not at the time, no. But I realized it was an opportunity I could not miss."

Nadle: "Well congratulations, you got yourself caught!"

*A prison guard runs up to the cell and shouts*

???: "Uhh, sir?!"

*Nadle doesn't hear him*

Nadle: "Now what's the next step of your master plan?!"

*A green mist slides into the prison while the prison guard screams*

Nadle: "What the?"

*A voice emerges from the mist*

???: "Cower, fools! For though you'll fight to stay alive, you're body shall start to spasmus. For no mortal alive can resist the magic of...."

*The mist forms into a strange, drug-addled wizard*

???: "MERASMUS!"

Mazkertis: (tp) "What? Another wizard?"

Merasmus: "AGH! Get out of my head!"

Mazkertis: (tp) "And he's a fool."

*Merasmus fires a beam of green energy from his staff, freeing Mazkertis*

Nadle: "NO! What are you doing?"

*Nadle charges at Merasmus. Klak opens the door of the cell and summons his keyblade*

*The guard shadily looks around, and runs away. A keen eye would notice that he has a strange tattoo on his neck*

---

<Vassilan>

Caiaphus: "Understood. Let's go."

*Caiaphus nods at Kivalon and SMK*

Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:04 pm

<The Cabana Prime>

Ynot: That's not an answer. What is HYDRA? It seems like everyone besides me already knows.

---

*The image takes shape, and forms into a giant Ultimix*

*Sasuken then wakes up, screaming*

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

Aster: No, Rainn. I didn't betray you.

*Aster disappears, and reappears behind Rainn, now wearing a long flowing black dress for some reason*

Aster: I was never on your side in the first place.

*The echoing voices get louder, and Rainn can now hear footsteps*

-----

<Mordor>

*TPK follows them*

---

*Kranxx's shots hit Johnson's feet, but they just get his shoes wet*

*Johnson laughs*

Johnson: It's a water gun, you twit!

*He runs at Kranxx and tries to tackle him*

-----

<Malchior IV, prison>

553: I'm not hungry. How about you, Rahn?

---

*The journalists take photos, and push past each other trying to chase the commissioner*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*SB laughs, and changes the channel*

*He sees the commissioner on the news*

SB: Hey, Julio! This guy says the police caught some terrorists! Think it might be 553 and the others?

-----

<Cybertron>

*One ship is shot down, but the pilot triggers the self-destruct before it crashes, and it implodes in mid-air*

*The others continue firing*

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Turel approaches Ra's palace*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:08 pm

<Mordor>

*Kranxx runs back over to the skip and starts pulling out random items of junk to throw at Johnson in a feeble attempt to keep him at bay*

------------------------

<The Red Star>

Kakamu: So this is where they went... all the Vortixx, and Skakdi, and Zyglak... the races from back home who weren't welcome on the Mata Nui II.

*The Toa Nuva holster their weapons and gather around the monitor*

Onua: I'm afraid the history of this place goes back further than that. If you are a child of Mata Nui, this is the afterlife that awaits you.

Kakamu: I have died before, but I don't remember this place...

*The other Nuva murmur to each other*

Onua: Then you must be very old indeed.

Lewa: Onua is right. Matoran were born-built here in the ancient times. Before they were created by the Great Spirit, or by his follow-leaders in his own body, they were born-built by the Kestora up here and sent to the world below.

Micros: I'm sure glad I'm not from wherever you're from. Your world sounds messed up.

Kakamu: This isn't the afterlife. This is a space station. None of you belong here, so I'm breaking you out. Cain, how many passengers can your ship hold?

Micros: Woah woah woah, hold on a minute. What happened to "find the answers"? One second you're desperate to get here, and now you're dying to leave?

Kakamu: I admit, the more I discover about this place, the more it unsettles me...

Micros: But what about your friend? Scary-lookin' guy with four arms?

Kakamu: He's not my responsibility anymore. He's made that quite clear.

------------------------

<Malchior IV, prison #2>

Quolas: Merasmus!

*He draws his sword and ignites it with arcane ice energy*

Quolas: You should not be here! Your path is with the Dong Squad! Return to Meme World, or at the very least, stand aside!

*He charges at Mazkertis, swinging his sword*

------------------------

<Vassilan>

*Kivalon puts his hands on Caiaphus and SMK's shoulders and teleports the three of them to the foundry on Fareste*

------------------------

<Fareste>

*The foundry looks much the same as it did since they first arrived, with the exception that one wall has been broken to reveal a pool of energized protodermis behind it*

Kivalon: No Makuta, but... what's this doing here?

*He grabs a Kraata which was slithering towards an exit and inspects it*

Kivalon: Hmm.

Last edited by Kon on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:53 am

<The Cabana Prime>

Figlio: "A diverse network of people who agree that the universe's order needs changing. I'm sure you'd fit within our ranks. Regime change is your favorite past time, after all. Why do you want to know?"

---

<Roodaka's ship>

Rainn: "Ah, I see. Right, right. You got close to me to get close to Klak, but Cadmus became your bonus. Tell me more...."

---

<Mordor>

*Coro and co. reach the prison that Angonce is housed in. Spotter pulls out a flashlight, and they enter the dark cavern-like structure.*

*Angonce wakes up once the light flashes on him. Coro and the others gasp upon seeing the injured Great Being*

Coro: "What did they do to you?!"

Angonce: "Figlio...Figlio...he burned me. Tormented me. You are in danger. You will get what you deserve, all of you."

Coro: "Figlio was in charge of a prisoner, Angonce. Subject 08. Mazkertis. What do you know?"

Angonce: "*eyes widen* So, it was not a false alarm. *clears throat* Consider that it took a group of beings of considerable strength to apprehend him."

Coro: "I already know that, Angonce. But so did Uterio!"

Angonce: "*laughs* So will Uterio."

Axalara: "I...I don't follow."

Angonce: "Lived, lives, will live. Died, dies, will die. With this man, it's all the same. *laughs*"

Coro: "That's right. The reports mentioned that he can use his magics to manipulate time."

Angonce: "Icing on the cake. It was never archived what was found the last time we inspected Mazkertis's property. That is something that belongs to your former executive. *smiles*"

Coro: "What is it?"

Angonce: "*laughs, and stares up TPK* When you lust for vengeance, and you hold the power to change time, what do you do?"

*Coro and the Knights pause. Suddenly, Cutter's eyes widen*

Cutter: "No...."

---

<Malchior IV, prison>

Rahn: "We have no other choice, mate. Besides, we need to know things before we escape."

*Rahn gets in line*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*Julio's eyes widen*

Julio: "Oh no. We must liberate them like you liberated m-"

*He reads the news ticker. It displays the words "Klak returned to Malchior IV"*

*Julio slowly turns to Shadow Blade, his face fuming with rage*

Julio: "Klak. Is. Here. We. Must. Kill. Klak."

---

<Cybertron>

*A red shield forms above the Cybertronians. It blocks the missiles of both sides of the battle.*

???: "Both of my enemies! This should be interesting."

Random Decepticon: "Who the hell are you?!"

Perseus: "I am Red Lantern Perseus. Sworn enemy of the Dominion and HYDRA."

*He creates two huge cannons out of red lantern energy, and fires at both the Decepticons and the ships*

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*A tall, jackal-headed servant approaches Turel*

???: "Ah, Sir Turel. The god of the sun requests your presence. Come with me."

*The servant enters the palace, and moves through the halls*

---

<The Red Star>

Lalli Cain: "I can fit a handful of you in the cockpit. The rest will get in the cargo. I've experience with refugee situations, so this should be a piece of cake."

*Had a telepath scanned Cain's mind, he or she would have noticed his mind briefly thought of a place where the Toa would be welcome. However, if he even revealed its location, his life would be in grave danger, and so would the operation. Thus, he kept his mouth shut.*

Lalli Cain: "Ready?"

Bob: "Ready!"

---

<Malchior IV, prison #2>

*Merasmus waves his hands as they all charge at him*

Merasmus: "MORTIS LONGDIIIISTINAAHN!"

*Klak, Nadle, Mazkertis, and perhaps Quolas are all blasted out of the prison. Merasmus flies to Mazkertis mid air, and shoots him down with green magic energy*

Merasmus: "Face your END!"

*He drops a bomb on Mazkertis, who rolls out of the way in time for it not to hurt him*

*Merasmus gracefully lands next to his enemy, and madly swings his staff at him*

*Mazkertis tries to get up, but he is knocked down. Merasmus summons a bomb with magic energy around it*

Merasmus: "DOOM IS HERE, FOR YOU!"

*Mazkertis grabbed onto Merasmus's leg, and the horned wizard flails and screams*

Merasmus: "AIEEEAAAIEEAAA!"

*Suddenly, he freezes. Something was happening, as though....*

*The magic in his hand disappeared, and so too did the bomb.*

Merasmus: "What?!"

Mazkertis: (tp to Merasmus) "Doom? You know nothing of doom."

*He flicks his wrist, and a tidal wave of magical energy slams into Merasmus's face. The latter flies into the air, and crashes onto the ground nearly a mile away. Mazkertis teleports to the unconscious Merasmus, and touches his face*

*Suddenly, the strange prison guard from earlier materializes behind him*

???: "That is not what you are here for. He is irrelevant. Additionally, your enemies have a home field advantage. There is no chance for victory here. I know of worlds where you will obtain the necessary resources for your victory."

Mazkertis: (tp) "Where?"

*The guard whispers names to Mazkertis. The wizard flies away, and the guard disappears*

*Mazkertis lands near Nadle, Klak, and Quolas. The prison is being heavily secured, and the crowd of reporters and Klak fans is being evacuated. Chaos starts to take over as people scream in fear.*

Mazkertis: (tp) "In time, you shall see reason. Do not interfere, and your existence will not be interrupted."

Me: Vengeance is a path that leads to destruction! What was done to you was justice for your crimes! Besides, the one who tortured you was Figlio. D-Klak had no idea of what was truly going on. Even still, revenge against D-Klak is impossible, Mazkertis! He passed away.

*Mazkertis frowned and pointed at his neck. For the first time, they heard him speak. His distorted voice illustrated the extent of the damage done to his vocal cords.*

Mazkertis: "HE DID THIS TO ME! I WILL ERASE HIM FROM EVER....EXISTING!"

*Klak's eyes widen*

Me: What...?

Mazkertis: (tp) "It is irrelevant of what universe he is in. Klak is a plague, and I am the cure."

*Mazkertis opens a portal, and floats into it. Nadle charges at it, but it disappears before he can enter*

Nadle: "Oh, no. Klak, what if he kills D-Klak in the past, the distant past."

Me: Killing him as a child means that the fight between them will never happen.

Nadle: "And D-Klak will never kill Uterio. Do you realize the implications of all of this?"

*Klak's eyes widen*

Me: The entire war will be changed. Millions more may die.

Nadle: "Believe me when I say that I saw what would have happened had we lost on Mordor. Klak, Quolas, we must stop Mazkertis before it's too late."

Me: Agreed.

*Klak places his hand on his fist*

Me: Coro had sent me some reports on Mazkertis and what the Knights of the Great Beings did to him while he was imprisoned. Still, I want someone who knows Mazkertis, and how to take him down. If he's even still alive, Figlio won't work with us. Zev is busy, unless.....

*Klak turns to Quolas*

Me: Can you bring people back from the past?

---

<Fareste>

Caiaphus: "Place the Kraata in the protodermis. For science."
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:02 pm

<The Cabana Prime>

Ynot: Oh, no reason. I just saw something on the news. So, hey, we should meet up sometime. Maybe in three days?

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

Aster: Let me think about that.

*They suddenly find themselves in a corridor onboard a space cruiser*

*Around them, unfamiliar life forms are running around*

*A younger version of Aster is running down the corridor, and present-Aster and Rainn are following her*

*They enter an escape pod, which promptly separates from the main ship and flies away*

Young Aster: Whew. Just in time.

*The ship hovers in space, and then suddenly implodes, leaving no trace*

*The escape pod hurtles towards a nearby planet*

Present-Aster: We can talk properly now. What do you want to know?

-----

<Mordor>

*TPK begins to understand*

TPK: No. Damn it, no! We have to find him. Angonce, think back, how did you do it last time?

---

*Johnson runs over to Kranxx and throws a punch at him*

-----

<Malchior IV, prison>

553: Eh, fine. They better have decent food around here.

*He also gets in line*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

SB: Yeah, and how are you gonna do that? All by yourself? You want to kill Klak? Sure. But we need Rahn and 553's help. We need to get them out.

*He returns to the kitchen, and returns dragging a whole box full of whisky bottles*

SB: Stay here, and don't drink any of this. I have a plan.

*He runs out of the room again*

-----

<Cybertron>

*One of the ships is damaged by Perseus' shot*

*It returns fire with its lasers*

*A tank Decepticon drives up to Perseus, and fires at him repeatedly*

*The other ships continue bombing the Decepticon base*

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Turel tries to nod, but, since he lacks a neck, he gives up in frustration and bows instead*

*He follows the servant, his shoulders scraping on the ornate mosaic on the ceiling and walls*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:12 pm

<Mordor>

*The punch sinks into Kranxx's rubbery face and becomes stuck in it*

Kranxx: [muffled shouting]

<The Red Star>

Pohatu: A spaceship! An actual spaceship! I thought they were just the stuff of legend!

Kopaka: Indeed. If only we still had a Chronicler, maybe you and your men could be added to that legend, Cain. Too long I have wished myself rid of this place... too long.

*He climbs into the ship, followed by Micros and a grumbling Masaharu*

*Gali approaches the ship, but turns back to look at the screen, sorrowfully*

Gali: Tahu... the Matoran... the others...

Tahu: We will return for them. But first, we need to find out where we are and whether there is help for us yet among the stars.

*Gali nods and climbs into Lalli's ship with Tahu*

*Onua, Lewa, and Pohatu enter the cargo hold*

*Just as Kakamu is about to get in, he notices a piece of machinery on the other side of the hangar bay detach itself from the wall and slide across the floor behind him*

Kakamu: Wait, what's that?

*The machinery rises up in front of him and shapeshifts into a Baterra*

*Surprised, Kakamu tries to push it away with telekinesis, but discovers that Mazkertis had stolen that power too*

*The Baterra grabs him and activates a sonic device on its wrist that causes Kakamu's biometal body to slowly lose cohesion and melt*

*Kakamu is trapped, and he starts to visibly panic*

*Inside Cain's ship, Kopaka grabs the mercenary's arm and points at the ship's controls*

Kopaka: Get me out of here. Now.

<Malchior IV, prison #2>

*Quolas stands up and walks over to Nadle*

Quolas: Bring people here from the past? Yes, I can... but it is against the laws of my people. Only with the Orb of Summoning should I summon beings from different eras to aid me in my missions, but now that the Orb is but shattered glass on the floor, I will have to do the recruiting by hand. Ordinarily, the Living Stars would strip me of my powers and banish me to the Void for violating our laws, but... they are gone, and the threat that Mazkertis poses to the integrity of the timeline will force my hand. Do you have someone in mind that you want brought here?

<Fareste>

*Kivalon tosses the Kraata into the pool, which starts to glow*

*A few moments later, the empty suit of a Rahkshi of Darkness rises from the pool*

SMK: Judging from the sheer amount of slime trails on the floor leading to and from the pool, I'd say your friends were building an army.

*SMK creates another Kraata of Darkness which leaves his armor and enters the empty Rahkshi suit*

SMK: ...I'm in the middle of a war again, aren't I?

Last edited by Kon on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:19 pm

<The Cabana Prime>

*Figlio looks at a calendar and cringes. That day would be occupied.*

Figlio: "Ugh, I'm busy then. How about later today? Where should we meet?"

---

<Roodaka's ship>

Rainn: "Your past. Tell me everything."

---

<Mordor>

Angonce: "I did nothing. It was all the work of the Glatorian Team. The others are likely scattered amongst the stars of another universe, but we know nothing of their location. You have two options: Zev Raregroove, or D-Klak."

Coro: "I have not heard anything from Zev in nearly a year."

Angonce: "Then your only hope is D-Klak."

Axalara: "Angonce....according to our Klak, he's dead."

*Angonce grins maniacally*

Angonce: "HA! This is your punishment for your treachery! You shall all suffer!"

*He laughs maniacally*

Coro: "We'll see about that, madman."

Spotter: "Should we search for Zev?"

---

<Malchior IV, prison>

*The line eventually leads to a cafeteria. Rahn gets strange generic mashed potatoes, gravy, and some sort of meat product. 553 is served the same thing.*

*They both hopefully sit down at a table full of criminals. The tattooed and buff men of varying species glare at the two. An orcish creature speaks to Rahn*

???: "Who are YOU?"

Rahn: "I am Rahn, apprentice of Caiaphus, and servant of Blackout!"

???: "Blackout, eh? I guess you think yer a real bloody bigshot!"

Rahn: "Well, no. I'm not actually a shot, I'm a living being. *leans over to 553* Gee, they really messed up his head in here."

???: "YOU CALLIN' ME DUMB, RON? I'LL KILL YE!"

Rahn: "Who's Yee?"

*The orc growls in anger*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Julio: "You don't know what a Malchiorian prison is like!"

---

<Cybertron>

*Perseus blocks both of the attacks with his Hau, then creates a sword construct with his ring. He slashes at the tank Decepticon*

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*The servant groans, and stands near a door*

*Ra is standing at the center of a lavish living room*

Ra: "Ah, Turel. Do come in."

---

<The Red Star>

Bob: "KAKAMU, NO!"

Lalli Cain: "GET IN!"

*He pushes Bob in, nods at Kakamu, and gets into the ship.*

*The spacecraft flies away*

Bob: "How could you all do this? It's not the Toa way!"

Lalli Cain: "He can handle this...he must. He must."

---

<Malchior IV, prison #2>

Nadle: "Sacrifices must be made, Quolas."

Me: Yes, I had someone in mind. D-Klak.

OOS: DUN, DUN, DUUUUUN!

---

<Fareste>

Caiaphus: "Soon you will be. Starok has been doing well. Soon, Neo Z'traa will be ours, and the inevitable clash between whatever remains of Blackout's false Brotherhood and the Reformed Second Brotherhood will come to pass. Only one shall stand. Only one will be a Legion of Makuta."

*He laughs*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:53 am

<The Cabana Prime>

Ynot: Hm. How about Judoon? You know, it's near the Crab Nebula.

*Sasuken glares at him from across the room*

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

Present-Aster: Okay then. I'll tell you all about myself, but only if you tell me about yourself.

*The escape pod enters the atmosphere*

-----

<Mordor>

TPK: There's no time. But we can make time.

*He coughs*

TPK: One of my scientists is working on a secret project. There's no guarantee it'll work, but if it does..... it could, theoretically, send us back in time. It's never been tested before.

-----

<Malchior IV, prison>

*553 looks at his food and grimaces*

553: Eh..... I'm even less hungry than I was before.

*The situation with the orc happens*

*553 taps Rahn on the shoulder*

553: Rahn, sidebar. Now.

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*SB returns, dragging another huge box*

SB: I know I wouldn't want to be in one. And that's why we're going to do 553 and Rahn a huge favour and blow the crap out of it.

*He opens the box, revealing a mortar*

SB: Okay. Now we just have to get there. I can't teleport because Blackout took away that power after I pushed him down the stairs as a joke, I know you can't either, and they took the Bat-Mobile.....

*Zoom-in on SB's face*

SB: Crap.

-----

<Cybertron>

*The Decepticon's armour is lightly damaged*

*It transforms, and kicks out at Perseus*

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Turel bends over to try and fit through the small doorway*

Turel: You wanted to see me?
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:02 pm

<The Red Star>

*Kakamu shakes and his voice becomes distorted as his body falls apart*

Kakamu: What... is... happen...ing?!

*As Kakamu's head loses cohesion and collapses in on itself, the rest of his form melts into a puddle on the floor*

*The Baterra sucks the biometal into a tube and walks away*

------------------------

<Solis Magna system>

*Masaharu roars and scratches the walls of the ship in frustration with his mighty claws*

Micros: He's on his own, Masa! There's nothing we can do for him now!

*Masaharu gradually calms down, but punches a dent in the hull for good measure*

*Micros shakes his head and turns to Cain*

Micros: Sorry. We'll pay for that.

*Micros then walks over to Kopaka and jumps onto his shoulder*

Micros: Hey... it was "Kopaka", right? Didn't you say you had friends back there?

Kopaka: Had. They were taken by those machines. We were looking for them when we burst into your hangar.

*Tahu walks over to Kopaka with an angered expression*

Tahu: Kopaka, we need to talk.

*Tahu takes Kopaka into the cargo hold*

*Bits and pieces of their conversation can be heard from the cabin, followed by angered shouting*

Gali: Where will you take us, Lalli Cain?

------------------------

<Malchior IV, prison #2>

Quolas: Yes, yes indeed. Still, I would prefer not to displace people in time unless it is absolutely necessary. If you have an idea of where Mazkertis intends to go, I say we visit your friend D-Klak in the past, before Mazkertis can arrive to challenge him.

------------------------

<Fareste>

SMK: Did you say Blackout? Me and him have unfinished business.

*He cricks his knuckles*

SMK: I see why you enjoy immortality so much, Caiaphus.

*The Rahkshi of Darkness walks over to them and screeches*

Last edited by Kon on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:59 pm

<The Cabana Prime>

Figlio: "Sure, I'll be there. See you then."

*Figlio turns off the communication device*

Ensign: "Sir, I-"

*Figlio raises his finger to his lips. He grabs a sheet of paper and a pencil. He writes: "If anything happens, tell the Supreme HYDRA, and call the mercenary. Other than that, do not worry about the assault. Operation Ascension may commence."*

*The ensign nods. Figlio tears up the sheet of paper, and sets it on fire*

*His spaceship jumps to light speed*

---

<Roodaka's ship>

Rainn: "Sure. I'm the clone of someone who died centuries ago. He had trouble with his memories, and spent some time trying to discover his destiny. He ended up saving several worlds. I suppose it's the same for his 'descendant'. I have no idea why I exist, but maybe I'll end up saving the universe by accident."

---

<Mordor>

Angonce: "Ah, so you started on that secret little project of yours."

Coro: "Where would we even go?"

Axalara: "Stop him from fighting D-Klak, perhaps?"

Spotter: "Wouldn't this damage the time stream further?"

Angonce: "What difference does it make? We are all doomed."

Coro: "No, there is a chance to stop this madman. TPK, is this project still in the experimental phase?"

Angonce: "There's no chance. Not with him."

---

<Malchior IV, prison>

*Rahn nods, and slams his fist into the orc's face*

*The prisoners go wild, and circle around them*

*The orc grabs Rahn, and throws him at 553*

*Prison guards start grabbing their batons*

*Suddenly, Anarky appears between the orc and the others*

Anarky: "Gentlemen, gentlemen! Why do we fight? We are both comrades. We are both VICTIMS, of the OPPRESSIVE apparatus that has chained us here like dogs!"

*The prisoners begin nodding. The guards get uneasy*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Julio: 'Oh'.

---

<Cybertron>

*Perseus dodges the kick, and grabs the Decepticon's leg*

Perseus: "Hail this."

*He shoots a laser from his ring at the Decepticon's face*

*Suddenly, a portal opens and Mazkertis emerges. He places his hand on a Decepticon, and starts absorbing the life out of him*

Mazkertis: "(tp to those controlling the ships) For the new Dominion."

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Ra: "Yes, do you have anything to report?"

*He sets down a disc-like device on the floor*

---

<Solis Magna system>

Lalli Cain: "We have a few options: Mata Nui II, Malchior IV, and a planet that is so secretive, I'd have to blindfold you all."

---

<Malchior IV, prison #2>

Me: Wait....

*Klak pauses*

Me: Mazkertis implied that he was not ready to enter the final stages of his mission. What if he is still preparing? That means he's still in our timeline.

*Klak places his hands on Quolas's shoulders*

Me: Quolas, I'm begging you. I need D-Klak here, now. The time stream has already been corrupted, so there's no point in arguing. I need him here. Mazkertis threatened my people, Quolas. I'm not going to let anything stand in my way, and I'm not going to hold back anymore.

*Nadle rubs his chin*

OOS: Your call, mate.

---

<Fareste>

Caiaphus: "Of course! Now, shall we abscond to our destination with our new pet?"
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:46 pm

<The Cabana Prime>

Sasuken: Ynot, I need to talk to-

Ynot: No time. We need to get to Judoon before Figlio.

*They run to the bridge, where Sasuken sits down in the pilot's chair and activates the infinite improbability drive*

*They jump to Judoon*

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

Aster: Nice. Very nice. I was born in a lab. I'm still not clear on how it happened, but apparently I'm part-mechanoid, part-organic. Before the Uterio War began, the ZFT found a mysterious cyborg creature capable of shape-shifting into anything. Absolutely anything. They'd seen it in Makuta and in certain magical species, but never with a cyborg. They spent months trying to replicate it, and eventually, they created beings just like it. I was one of them. They put human memories in our brains so we wouldn't be absolutely clueless. And now we work for them as covert agents. Completely undetectable.

*Aster gets uncomfortably close to Rainn*

Aster: That's something we have in common, isn't it? We're both imitations.

-----

<Mordor>

TPK: It's not my project, Angonce. *turns to Coro* Yes, I believe it is. If it works, we could go back in time. Maybe fetch D-Klak, or-or..... I don't know. It gives us a chance to do something.

---

*Johnson tries to get his fist out of Kranxx's face*

Johnson: Gah! Damn it!

-----

<Malchior IV, prison>

*553 facepalms when Rahn punches the orc*

553: No, no, no!

*He runs out of the way, and Rahn lands on the floor instead*

*Suddenly, Anarky appears*

553: Wait, where did you come from?

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*A few minutes later, Julio and SB are on a bus, both wearing fedoras and long trenchcoats and each carrying one of the boxes*

*They are both attracting stares from the other passengers*

SB: *telepathically* Just act natural.....

-----

<Cybertron>

*Strika is knocked back by the laser*

*She fires lasers from her shoulder cannons at Perseus*

*The pilots of the ships are frightened, but since Mazkertis seems to be only attacking Decepticons so far, they don't attack him yet*

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Turel: Blackout..... captured me. He tried to get me to talk. He got in my mind! How could we join forces with him? How could you?

*He slams his fist down onto a nearby table, smashing it to bits*

-----
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:58 am

<Mordor>

*Kranxx grabs Johnson's fist and forcibly pulls it out of his face*

Kranxx: You know what, screw this!

*He shouts at the main building*

Kranxx: You're on your own, Coro!!!

*He grabs a few pieces of garbage, seemingly as souvenirs, and runs away*

------------------------

<Solis Magna system>

Gali: Did you say Mata Nui II? Does that mean...

Micros: Yep, there were survivors! Not everyone ended up on the Red Star like you poor sods. Though something tells me you copped it a little while before that...

Gali: It's quite a story.

Micros: We have time. It's not like any of those planets are right on our doorstep.

Gali: Very well. I remember fighting a Makuta with the others in my team... but then I felt a sharp pain in my chest, and... darkness. I lay there covered in a shroud of shadow for a while, obscuring all vision and thought, until a violet being of cloth and magic pierced it with light and brought me up to serve him. During that time, I was living, but I did not feel alive. I felt no love for my friends or my people, no anger or hatred that the Makuta deserved. When my usefulness had expired, the violet being discarded me and my undead teammates to return to the void... except we did not. We woke up in a hospital of nightmares, faced with the Kestora your friend speaks of, who said that they had resurrected us to serve them.

Micros: So I'm guessing that didn't work out.

Gali: After everything that he had been through, Tahu rejected their offer with his swords. I can't blame him, even if we might have been better if we chose to work with them. Thank the Great Spirit that you came!

Micros: So, where do you want to go?

Gali: Let us venture to our new home, the Mata Nui II.

Micros: Great choice! Me and Masa went there once. There was an insane battle goin' on, but the view was great. Oh and, it's mostly underwater. Right Masa?

*Masaharu nods and grunts*

------------------------

<Malchior IV, prison #2>

*Suddenly, someone in a slim, grey and blue robotic suit bursts in*

*The figure looks like this, but with a transparent blue visor in the helmet and a wingpack strapped to her back*

*There is also what looks like a miniature jet engine on top of the wingpack facing down, and the wings look like they have been sewed with electrical cable*

*As the figure approaches Klak, Nadle and Quolas, they can see that it is Etende*

Etende: Hey guys! They wouldn't let me in through the front, so I had to fly up top and come in through the roof. I heard that sh!t was going down and wanted to make sure you were okay.

*Quolas stares in disbelief at Etende for a moment, then shakes his head and turns back to Klak*

Quolas: I, uh, well... *sigh* your wish is my command. But it is not a matter of wishing him here. He must be collected.

*He mutters something under his breath and slices the air with his sword*

*A purple-outlined spatial tear appears in the arc of the slice*

Quolas: There is a chance that he will not believe what I have to say, nor will he recognize me from any future meeting. I would be more at ease with doing this, and so might he, if one of his friends were to accompany me. How about you, Klak? You've travelled in time before, after all... quite a popular topic of debate among my people.

*He chuckles*

------------------------

<Fareste>

Kivalon: Of course!

*Kivalon teleports them all to Stelta-Stal*

------------------------

<Stelta-Stal>

*Kivalon, SMK, the Rahkshi of Darkness and presumably Caiaphus appear in Starok's throne room in the base underneath Stelta-Stal*

*On the other side of the room are Starok, Ordak and Xikila*

*They do not notice the arrival of the others at first, because the whole room has been filled with hundreds of Rahkshi of different types that are busy preparing for war*

*Kivalon narrows his eyes and looks at Xikila*

Kivalon: It is her.

*Using his Density Control power, he floats above the Rahkshi and makes telepathic contact with Xikila*

*Startled, she rises to her feet and looks at him*

Kivalon (tp): You will come with me.

*Meanwhile, Starok and Ordak debate how they will transport hundreds of Rahkshi to a planet halfway across the galaxy*

Last edited by Kon on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:34 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:58 am

<Judoon>

*Figlio's ship lands in the middle of a city. The Rider walks out wearing a brown hooded cloak. The HYDRA ship departs*

*Figlio looks up to the sky, and blinks*

Figlio: "Come on, you."

---

<Roodaka's ship>

Rainn: "*whispers* Yes. Except one of us makes his own choices, while the other still needs to decide where her heart lies."

---

<Mordor>

Axalara: "Fetch D-Klak!"

Spotter: "He was always fun."

Moe: "Indeed."

Coro: "So, it's agreed. Let's find him a week before he meets our universe's Klak, and get his advise. I believe he was on Mordor back then."

---

<Malchior IV, prison>

Anarky: "I have been here, with you. In these shackles. But no longer! We shall rise! We shall take control! This corrupt planet that enslaved us shall fall!"

*The prisoners start cheering. The guards begin speaking into their walkie-talkies.*

Rahn: "You're suggesting we fight them?"

Guard 1: "Settle down, all of you!"

Anarky: "No."

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*A boy looks up at Julio*

Boy: "Sir, why do you have robotic arms?"

Julio: "It's a fashion choice! Just like my hat and trench coat that is not hiding anything suspicious! Right, my non-terrorist and not-dangerous friend, Shadow Blade?"

Random woman: "Shadow Blade? Are you by any chance related to a Joanne Blade?"

---

<Cybertron>

*Perseus blocks some of the lasers with his Hau, but the shield eventually breaks, and he is blasted back*

Perseus: "Damn thing won't let me focus!"

*Perseus fires two blasts of Lantern energy. One is directed at Strika, and the other at Mazkertis. Mazkertis deflects the energy with his hand*

Mazkertis: "(tp to Perseus) You dare attack me?"

*Mazkertis charges at Perseus. The Toa uses his Lantern energy to grab the wizard, and throw him into a Dominion ship.*

*Mazkertis crashes through the ship's hull, and is injured*

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Ra: "Do you believe it was my idea? It was the Supreme HYDRA's bidding, and Figlio's too. They know what is best, Turel."

---

<Solis Magna system>

Lalli Cain: "A violet being, eh? How strange."

*The ship flies in the direction of Mata Nui II*

Lalli Cain: "Let me know if you want to hit light-speed."

*Bob gets out of his chair and walks to where Tahu and Kopaka are arguing*

---

<Malchior IV, prison #2>

Me: Ooh, nice upgrade, Etende.

*Quolas says what he says. Nadle seems to bite his 'lip' upon hearing about Klak's supposed time traveling*

Me: Yeah, about that. Remind me to explain later. Anyway, I suppose it would be best that we find D-Klak about a week before I met him. That was about two years ago. He was too busy with our adventures after that, never mind the fact that he spent the following year engaged in a full-scale war and..*frowns*..you knew exactly what I was going to say so you already went to that specific point in time.

Nadle: "*grins* Time Guardians seem to be a brilliant lot."

*Suddenly, a blue-eyed Kestora's head pops out of the portal*

???: "Um, excuse me, why is there a tear in the fabric of reality?"

Me: Oh, sorry sir. We're from the future, and we're going to find a friend of ours back in your time. No need to worry. Move along!

???: "*rolls eyes* Ugh, time travel plots."

*Socah's wall collapses in the distance*

*The Kestora's head slides into the portal. Klak and Nadle both realize what just happened, and turn to each other*

Nadle & Klak: "D-KLAK!"

*They run towards the portal*

---

<Stelta-Stal>

*Caiaphus nods at Kivalon, and darts towards Starok*

Caiaphus: "Teleportation would work, yes. But why invade when you can make yourselves into the false saviors of the Vrai?"

Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:43 pm

<Judoon>

*Two hours before Klak's post*

*The Cabana Prime appears in orbit of the planet, in the form of a giant aquarium*

*Sasuken, now a salmon, tries to do the countdown, but can't, for obvious reasons*

*The ship then returns to normal*

Ynot: Okay, guys. Here's the plan.

---

*In the present*

*If Figlio strains, he can hear light footsteps behind him*

*Suddenly, dozens of hooded figures burst out of the sand, bearing down menacingly*

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

*The escape pod slowly falls towards the surface of the nearby planet*

*Rainn can hear the voices and footsteps again*

*Aster quietly swears*

*Suddenly, time skips ahead, and the escape pod crashes into the surface and falls over*

*Past Aster slowly climbs out of the now-upside down pod*

Aster: You were saying?

-----

<Mordor>

TPK: Very well. Farewell, Angonce.

*He teleports everyone down to an underground lab*

*A Great Being scientist meets them*

Walternate: TPK? What's all this?

TPK: Greetings, Walternate. I wouldn't usually ask this of you, but a monster is on the loose. We can stop him, but we need your project to do it. Will you help us?

Walternate: No, of course not.

TPK: What? Why?

Walternate: It's untested! I can't let you do it, I'm sorry.

TPK: Didn't you hear me? There is a monster out there who can manipulate time. We need that machine!

Walternate: .....Very well. But you take all responsiblity.

---

*Johnson screams and stomps his feet in a childish way*

Johnson: AT LEAST GIVE ME MY GUN BACK!

-----

<Malchior IV, prison>

553: So what the hell are you suggesting?

-----

<Malchior IV, bus>

SB: *nods along* Yes, yes.

*He turns to the woman*

SB: Why, of course! She is my cousin, twice-removed! Why do you ask?

-----

<Cybertron>

*Strika is knocked back*

*She fires at Perseus again*

*The pilot of the ship shrieks, and the ship veers out of control*

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Turel sighs*

Turel: Very well. Will there be anything else?
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:15 am

<Solis Magna system>

Gali: Yes. If my memory still serves me well, I believe he was called... "Malygos". I don't remember him being on the Red Star, so I hope that accursed sorcerer joined the remnants of my home beneath the waves.

Micros: Wait, Malygos? Are you serious? He's the reason me and Masa here were pulled out of retirement by Kakamu! Apparently, he tried to take over the universe or something, but then someone threw a wrench into his plans.

Gali: Well then, let us hope that that wrench hit him hard.

*Bob arrives in the cargo hold*

Kopaka: I just saved all our lives!

Tahu: It wasn't your decision to make! We needed him with us and you left him to die!

Kopaka: I didn't kill him, Tahu. Those "Baterra" did.

*They then both notice Bob and acknowledge his presence by nodding respectfully at him*

Tahu: I'm sorry for your loss.

*Tahu separates himself from Kopaka in an attempt to calm down and walks back to where the others are seated*

Kopaka: As am I. Moving on... I have wandered the endless corridors of the Red Star for many years, but not once have I seen you. I assume you survived the death of Mata Nui?

------------------------

<Malchior IV, prison #2>

Etende: Wait, what's happening?

Quolas: I'll fill you in on the way. We have work to do!

*He takes her by the arm and leaps into the portal*

------------------------

<Stelta-Stal>

Starok: Ah, Caiaphus! You're back! Just in time.

*Before Starok can respond to Caiaphus' suggestion, he notices Kivalon floating above his crowd of Rahkshi*

Starok: Is that... Kivalon? He seems... different somehow.

*Kivalon floats over to Xikila and lands in front of her*

*When the two Makuta make eye contact, Xikila tilts her head to the side as if she is an animal evaluating whether he is a threat*

*After a few moments, she smiles gleefully, but does not speak*

Kivalon: Can you talk?

*She continues smiling, but says nothing*

Kivalon: So... you were a part of me, split off when I entered this universe. But I don't know you... I don't know which part of me you're supposed to represent.

*She stops smiling*

*SMK walks up behind Kivalon, eavesdropping on their conversation*

Kivalon: My brother, our brother, will return for us. He knows where we are, and he's prepared to crack every planet in the cosmos if it means finding us. So I need you to come with me and Caiaphus and figure out how to fight back.

*There is an awkward silence, after which her neutral expression turns into one of abstract rage*

*Purple lightning forms in her hands and dances over her armor, increasing in intensity*

*Several of the Rahkshi around Xikila are alerted by this, and aim their staffs at her just in case*

*Soon, one of the Rahkshi gets too close for comfort, so Xikila pushes it back and releases a shockwave that ripples across the room and knocks every Kraata unconscious*

*Xikila then grabs Kivalon by the neck and slams him against the wall at lightning speed*

Xikila: You would wage war against death? Have an army of innocents raise wooden shields against the balls of fire he would rain down on them, because of you?

SMK: Hey, take it easy-!

*SMK grabs her shoulder, but another shockwave explodes from her that sends him flying into a pile of unconscious Rahkshi*

Xikila: Dukamu lost the right to be respected, and the right to be feared, on the day he forfeit his sanity in favor of power. He is nothing more than an infection, and like an infection he will be flushed from reality by the blood of the Sha'lythe! Death follows you, and unless you return to him, many more will lose their lives in the struggle that follows-

*Starok and Ordak each grab one of her arms and pull her off Kivalon before she can recharge her shockwave-like power again*

*In doing so, the sound of Xikila's voice escalates to screaming level*

Xikila: You will never be free, Kivalon of Mordor! Your sickness is permanent! The damage is done! I am the balance, the healer, the catalyst! You will never be free!

*Xikila suddenly stops and falls to the floor unconscious*

*Standing behind her, Starok and Ordak deactivate their Sleep Kraata power and look at her in shock*

Starok: By Mata Nui...

*Kivalon slowly gets to his feet and rubs his neck*

Ordak: Care to explain that, Kivalon?

Kivalon: No. No offence, but it doesn't concern you. I'll deal with it later... after these Vrai you speak of are dealt with appropriately.

Starok: Excellent! So, Caiaphus, what was your idea again?

------------------------

<Deep space>

*Seran puts his feet up on the dashboard of his ship and plays the flute while his ship continues flying to its destination: Atuar Sadiares*

*He eventually gets bored of playing the flute, so he turns on his ship's radio and tunes into a news station*

News reporter: Once again, here are the headlines: Tony Stark returns to Earth after claiming to have been abducted by an evil version of himself! The Rhil'ghu face extinction on Alghikk Prime, causing the native Irumok to expand their territory! Ta'har military secrets have been exposed following a clash at an illegal concert on Tybion... what are they really up to?! All this and more, at nine-

*The transmission unexpectedly fades, prompting Seran to groan and kick the radio*

*Suddenly, the whole ship violently shakes, throwing the flute out of his hands*

Seran: Ahhh! What is happeening?!

*Seran stands up and uses Force Sense to analyze the area around his ship*

*He detects the presence of a Buzz Droid, which he sees has severed the ship's antenna in an act of vandalism*

Seran: Peskee droids. Well at least it's not pirates or anytheengs.

*Seran crushes the Buzz Droid using the force and flicks the remains away into space*

*One of the components of the Buzz Droid collides with an invisible object on the cockpit of Seran's ship, causing it to shimmer*

*The object then decloaks, revealing some kind of sophisticated humanoid robot*

Seran: ...oh sheet.

*Another identical robot decloaks and kicks the cockpit with incredible force, smashing it open*

Last edited by Kon on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:30 am

<The Pale Fire>

*In Blackout's office, Blackout and Barricade are discussing something, when suddenly a portal opens, and Starscream is launched through*

*He hits the wall opposite, and slides off of it in a cartoon-ish manner*

Blackout: Oh, goody, you didn't die. Where were you?

*Starscream tries to get up, rubs his head, and collapses again*

-----

<Stelta-Stal>

*Another portal opens above the crowd of Rahkshi, and Ricochet falls out*

*He lands on top of a Rahkshi*

Ricochet: Ooh.....where am I?

*He realises he is now in the middle of a crowd of angry-looking (if not necessarily angry) Rahkshi*

Ricochet: Uh..... nice doggies?
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:12 pm

<Judoon>

*Figlio quickly turns around, and jumps into the air, dodging the figures*

*He lands not far from the mob, and pulls out his sword*

Figlio: "Let's dance."

---

<Roodaka's ship>

*Rainn is visibly confused by what is happening*

Rainn: "Come away with me, Aster. Leave ZFT once and for all."

---

<Mordor>

Coro: "*whispers to TPK* We assumed it long ago when we put Figlio in charge of that prison. Let's go."

---

<Malchior IV, prison>

*He smiles*

Anarky: "Freedom."

*The prisoners amass and begin yelling. They start attacking the guards. Rubber bullets fly everywhere as prisoners and guards clash all around*

*Two armored guards arrive and shoot tear gas into the mob. Small drones begin firing stun guns at prisoners. One of them flies up to 553, and shoots at him*

---

<Malchior IV, bus>

The Woman: "Really? Oh my goodness! Let me give her a call!"

*She pulls out her cellphone*

---

<Cybertron>

*Perseus flies out of the way of Strika's blast*

Perseus: "I've just about had enough of you!"

*He creates a large saw out of a Red Lantern construct, and swings it towards her head*

Mazkertis: (tp to the pilot) "Calm yourself! I shall be your ally...for a price."

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Ra: "Oh, of course not, Turel. Figlio is waiting for you."

---

<Solis Magna system>

Lalli Cain: "It seems you all have a mutual enemy. Interestingly enough, an agent of Malygos was with me on a mission about a week ago."

---

<Cargo hold>

*Bob shakes his head*

Bob: "He can't be dead! He can't be! And yes, I had escaped with several others, led by Artahka and a Toa that many know as 'The Norman'. She's a Turaga now, but she prefers to be called a Matoran for some reason."

---

<Mordor, 3 years ago>

*D-Klak is sitting in a library, reading a book. He looks up as Nadle, Klak, Quolas, and Etende enter in. He rapidly gets up and pulls out his hookblades*

D-Klak: "Who the hell are y- *He pauses, and points at Klak* You look familiar."

Me: I'm you, from another universe! Or rather, this universe.

D-Klak: "Oh. I see. You also happen to be from the future. *He looks at you, the reader* The plots they market at kids, these days."

Me: Klak, 3 years from now, Mazkertis will be set free. He will start a mass slaughter of innocents to fuel some sort of revenge scheme. We suspect that he's going to travel back in time to kill you.

*D-Klak's eyes widen*

D-Klak: "Mazkertis? You're going to need all the help you can get, buddy."

*D-Klak puts away his hook blades*

D-Klak: "Forget the time stream, I'm coming with you!"

Nadle: "That was quick."

D-Klak: "Absolutely!"

Me: Quolas, shall we?

---

<Stelta-Stal>

*Caiaphus stares at Xikella, bewildered. He mouths the words 'Kivalon of Mordor'. Caiaphus purses his lips, and looks at Starok*

Caiaphus: "I have heard rumors that Neo Z'traa was recently ravaged by Blackout. Perhaps we may arrive as liberators, and have a new Vrai army."

*Ricochet lands*

Caiaphus: "Who are you?"
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:13 pm

<Stelta-Stal>

*Two of the Rahkshi next to Ricochet twist his arms behind his back and pin him to the floor*

Starok: What is this, the Reformed Second Party Chamber?

*He walks over to Ricochet and looks him up and down*

Starok: Another Makuta, but not one that I recognize. How did you find this place? Were you one of us?

--------------------------

<Lalli Cain's ship>

Gali: Really?

Lewa: One bad-problem at a time, please. I'm still thinking about the Matoran.

Micros: Well, now might not be the best time to say it, but there's also an evil time-manipulating wizard on the loose who wants to-

*Masaharu grabs Micros and encases him in his fist so that the rest of his dialogue is muffled*

*The ship descends into the atmosphere of the ocean-covered world of Impel Down*

*As they get closer to the ocean surface, a gigantic hatch that protrudes from the ocean becomes visible*

*It is guarded by boats crewed by Matoran*

<Mordor, 3 years ago>

Quolas: Of course! Time is of the essence.

*Just as he is about to open another spatial tear that leads back to present-day Malchior IV, a Great Being in yellow and white-colored armor walks past him*

*The being is accompanied by two floating robots that look like this*

*He appears to be arguing with the robots, but stops when he hears Quolas's dialogue and points him out to his robots*

Serecio: See, he's got it right! Time is of the essence! Why, pray tell, am I wasting it on a wild goose chase with you useless machines?

Unit 527: Sir, there appears to have been a critical error made by the librarians in relation to your ancestry. Your presence is required for a DNA sample.

Serecio: You could have just taken it back home... no actually, you fancy new XZ-models aren't laying a single metal appendage on me. Remember what happened to Wekith last year? He was torn apart by his own malfunctioning droids. A bloody tragedy, in more ways than one.

Unit 344: ...

Serecio: No, I'm not recruiting a single one of you into my army. The Rahi will do just fine.

*Serecio and the robots reach the end of the room and leave*

Etende: What an asshat. Can I adopt one of those poor robots?

Quolas: Probably not... though I can get you something better from the future later which wouldn't be missed!

*He grins enthusiastically, a rare sight, and opens a spatial tear that leads back to the present*

<Unknown location>

*The contents of a glass of water are thrown over Seran's face, which causes him to wake up and splutter*

*As his vision comes into focus, he finds that he is tied to a wooden chair in what looks like the living room of a typical suburban American house*

*He then notices a bespectacled human man in a black cap sitting on a sofa in front of him and grinning*

???: Hello, Seranithus Ahuma.. liah... uka... oh, screw it.

*Seran struggles against his bonds, hoping to see if he can free himself without revealing his Jedi nature*

Seran: That ees Seran Dol-Abi to you!

???: Well, I'm the Nostalgia Critic! I remember it so you don't have to!

*Seran pauses for a moment as a realization hits him*

Seran: Doug Walker... you slimee leetle person! I sold my drum keet for your failed keekstarter!

*Seran then feels someone breathing in his ear, and turns around to see another man, who has a fedora and no beard*

???: THINKING ABOUT ME, HMMMMMM??

Doug: Linkara, shut it for a minute-

Linkara: I DON'T WORK FOR YOU, WALKER!

*Seran screams in terror and tries to use the Force to free himself, which causes a pile of nearby retro comics to be flung around the room*

Last edited by Kon on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:25 pm

<The Pale Fire>

*Starscream is now in a comfortable chair, having a nice cup of tea*

Blackout: Back on your feet yet? So, where the hell have you been?

Starscream: Uh, well, after you abandoned me on that moon.....

Blackout: I didn't abandon you, Ra got the spell wrong and you weren't included in the teleportation area. Not that we weren't pleased with the results.

Starscream: After you abandoned me, I met Ricochet, and we started talking. And then this weird wall of fire came up around us, and next thing we knew we were chained up in the Fallen's dimension.

Blackout: Fraternising with the enemy, and you let the Fallen take you alive. Go on.

Starscream: He went on and on about how he'd Asved us from certain death and how we should all be grateful, and then told us we were somehow going to help him find ultimate power or something. He ran endless experiments on us, until he just got bored and left us alone. Then he disappeared. We thought he'd come back, but he never did. And eventually, the dimension started to collapse around us, like whatever was supporting it just went away. Maybe he died, I don't know. Eventually it got to the point where there was just one little platform floating in mid-air where Ricochet and I were sitting. We thought we were gonna die, so we started cursing the things that had brought us there, like you. Mainly you. Then the platform finally collapsed, and next thing I know, I'm here!

-----

<Judoon>

*Several figures charge at Figlio, waving their swords*

*One of them slashes at him, but just as the blade is about to touch him, the figures suddenly vanish*

*The scene is exactly the same as it was before, except for a small cube-like device poking out of the sand behind him*

*The device beeps loudly, and Figlio suddenly vanishes in a flash of light*

-----

<The Zone of Shadows>

*Figlio suddenly finds himself in the Zone of Shadows*

*Ynot is standing in front of him, arms crossed*

Ynot: You're late.

*Asumaru and Hokagetsu suddenly lunge at Figlio from behind and hold him down*

-----

<Roodaka's ship>

Aster: No.

*The scene shifts back to Rainn's snow-covered landscape*

Aster: I think I've kept you distracted long enough.

---

*Back in reality, a shape-shifter injects the comatose Rainn with a sedative*

-----

<Mordor>

Walternate: Very well.

*He takes them to a large chamber with a platform in the middle*

Walternate: Step on this.

*They (presumably) do*

TPK: We need to go to this exact location, three years ago. We're looking for someone who was here at the time.

Walternate: Hm. I see. Let me calibrate this right.....

*He starts mucking about on a console*

Walternate: Ah, got it! And there we go.....

*They vanish in a flash of light*

-----

<Malchior IV, prison>

*553 ducks, then grabs the drone*

*It flies up into the air, taking him with it*

553: Damn! Damn! Damn!

-----

<Malchior IV, bus>

*SB suddenly swings around, hitting the woman right in the face with the box*

*She falls and drops her phone, which SB 'accidentally' steps on*

SB: Oops, I don't know how that happened. So sorry! Oh, look, it's our stop!

-----

<Stelta-Stal>

*Ricochet snarls at the Rahkshi, then notices Starok*

Ricochet: Oh, thank heavens! You're the first Makuta I've seen in a long time..... apart from Starscream. But he doesn't count.

*He briefly considers struggling against the Rahkshi, but decides not to antagonise anyone before he figures out if Starok is friendly or not*

Ricochet: Sorry. My name's Ricochet, and I'm a Makuta. You might've heard of me, I'm one of Blackout's arch-rivals. I've been..... sort of imprisoned for a while, and then the prison collapsed and I ended up here..... what is this place anyway? Who are you guys?

-----

<Cybertron>

*Strika backs away, and the saw only scratches her paint*

*She fires at Perseus again*

Pilot: Um..... okay?

*He returns to his controls, and pulls up the ship seconds before it would've crashed*

Pilot: What's the price?

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Turel: What? Where is he?

*Suddenly, the servant, or someone who looks like him, enters the room, carrying a large plastic bag*

Servant?: Oh, good, you're both here.

*He pulls a Pomson 6000 out of the bag, and fires at both Ra and Turel*

-----

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:20 am