BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ferret-X
Yenot
Klak
Adrastos
Srgt. Master
Heat
10 posters

BZPB

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9899

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

BZPB - Page 7 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Yenot Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Sasuken: I see, thank you. By chance do you know if General Klak left any specific assignments for Ynot, in case he were to show up? Or any other things he'd like reported to Ynot? He's a bit testy for information, and simply telling him Klaks approximate location and that combat MOST LIKELY will be going on will undoubtedly lead to him charging in and possibly making a muck of things. This is obviously a very bad thing unless Klak needs a surprise attack RIGHT THEN AND THERE.

*From above a voice echoes*

Trixitin: You know him too well.

*Trixitin is on an energy platform, looking at various details of the War Room*

Sasuken: Well, every decision he makes, I'm usually around to follow it. So, after a while, patterns do emerge.

Trixitin: Too true. But you have failed to account for something I picked up on recently. He has been becoming more and more aggressive towards his opponents. Assuming his fetch quest has been completed, that fellow that appeared on the ship is most likely dead. This factored in, he will again be looking for someone to fight for extended periods. He craves an opponent like that. Like Klak and Caiphus, or like he used to have with Blackout.

Sasuken: Yes, but what does that have to do with whether or not he'll charge in?

Trixitin: Easy. If he's looking for an opponent of that caliber, He'll probably enter with the largest attack he has. This could accidentally injure Klak and the others on this side of the war. So, Soldier, if you know of any way to get more precise information on the current situation, it would be in every ones best interest.
    ----

*Shaern smells a familiar sent of a particular crisped fruit*

Shaern: hmm....

*She starts searching for the source, finding a burning crate in the far corner*

Shaern: LIMES!!!!

*She dives into the crates, gorging on the treat*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7049

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:56 pm

[ Fortress: ]

*Eventually, Namah leaves the barriers Zev raised*

*In no time, several soldiers have surrounded her and taken aim*

Soldier 1: Listen, kid. You don't belong here. Just leave.

*However, a few other soldiers get quite close to her*

Namah: ... *Remains expressionless, staring past the lead soldier* ...

*Even as a number of soldiers look her over, she ignores them*

*However, once one hand goes for her Bracelet of the Clouds, Namah's hand closes on and crushes their wrist*

*A plume of Cloud Flames explodes into life around her, as Namah's eyes glow brightly*

Namah: You're wasting my time. Get out of the way.

*Without waiting, she sends an Ether Tendril out and drills a soldier in the chest*

Roll: *Appears on Namah's shoulder, but squeals and hides against her with fear*

Namah: *Smiles gently, stroking her finger against Roll's ear* It's okay. I'm here.

Roll: *Looks up, before grunting happily* Mugh! Mugh! *Quills glow with Cloud Flames*

Namah: Cloud Hedgehog: Needle Ball Form. *Focuses the Cloud Flames around herself*

*After a small explosion, the huge purple sphere with its black spikes taps onto the ground*

*Four spikes abruptly extend outward to spear four soldiers through their chests*

*The Needle Ball spins violently, throwing all of the soldiers through the air*

*Without further ado, Namah gets rolling towards the fortress*

~ ~ ~

[ Other Side of the Fortress: ]

Zev: *Has taken a few more shots, but hasn't even slowed*

*As one shot hits him in the chest, his glowing blue-green aura crackles to life and causes it to explode away from him*

Zev: ... *Points fists, closed around upright staff, towards an approaching enemy troop transport*

*His zanpakuto's shikai begins to surge with even greater electrical energy*

Zev: Hado #58. Orchid Sky. *Lets go of staff, allowing it to spin parallel to open hand*

*Outward blasts a powerful cyclone, supercharged with electricity*

*It immediately captures the enemy transport, and begins spinning it around*

*Random bolts of lightning shoot from the walls of the vortex to pierce straight through the hull*

*By the time Zev has stopped the rotation and dropped the transport, all sixteen reinforcements and the two pilots inside are dead*

Zev: *Smiles calmly, going back to wailing on soldiers*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16020

Post by Klak Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:20 am

*Rahksha and Jarvis land on Corrantia, in the command center of the fortress*

Rahksha: "I sense this is...Corrantia. This was where the attack was headed for."

General: "Yes! *an explosion shakes the room as one of the turrets on the other side of the fortress is destroyed* We are doing well, but losing many men."

Rahksha: "I am not ready for combat. Send more men out. Empty the barracks. Activate all weapons. Especially the spirit bomb. What shall you do, Jarvis?"

---

*the Malchiorian shakes his head*

???: "Hurt Klak? You don't understand."

*Sasuken and Trixtin begin feeling familiar. The same feeling when Hollow Ynot gets out*

*the Malchiorian's head twists, as do the rest of his limbs. He shape shifts and displays his true form: Raziel*

Raziel: "I have traveled to the future, and seen the books of history. Ynot never made it to Corrantia in time. Warn him. Larger forces are at work here. The war is part of a bigger puzzle. Tell him to gather his forces and his strength, and to meet Klak here. What follows will be...historic."

---

*the Thanagarians continue walking down the hallways*

*they see Crona and co. engaging the witch*

Captain: "You there!" *pointing at Osseron* What is happening?"

---

*more soldiers begin pouring out into the courtyard Zev, Blackout, Perseus, Nadle, and the Knights of the Keruvim are. Another large force goes outside of the fortress, and helps fight off Klak's forces*

*D-Klak turns around, ready for another bombing run*

*he sees Namah's attack*

DK: "May the Shepherd protect us."

*he bombs the fortress*

*Nadle kicks down an enemy trooper, and stabs him*

Nadle: "Blackout! Zev! These men are stronger! Be warned! They will not be as easy to kill!"

*the soldiers begin slashing and shooting (bullets and magic) at all who oppose them*

*Lancer leaps into the air, and throws one into a tower*

*the tower, as do all the turrets that were destroyed, grows back*

((take that grammar Nazis))

*Klak takes down some enemies*

Me: Damn it. Why don't they understand that this fortress is ALIVE! *he grabs the summoning thingy that Osseron gave him, and throws it in the direction of the fortress* This had better work!

*D-Klak's ship is shot by one of the turrets, and so is Abneris's*

*Perseus summons a massive stone, and throws it at a throng of enemy soldiers. Many are killed, but a significant portion gets right back up*

*The Malchiorians, Dark Knights, and Knights of the Keruvim are holding their ground, barely. Though there are significant losses*

*a glowing blue ball begins to form at the top*

OOS: Hope I'm not getting too original. Or missing anyone.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:37 am

*Abruptly, the fortress is overshadowed*

*Floating up above is the Needle Ball - However...*

Namah: S'pose you never found out, but my Cloud Flames are the same as Hibari's. I can suck the life force out of anything these spikes pierce through. Guess what that means?

*Several spikes lance out to pierce the fortress*

*However, abruptly, the Needle Ball fragments*

Namah: *Grabs Roll against her chest* Crap. *Begins to fall*

*Abruptly, she finds herself caught in a pair of familiar arms*

Namah: ...How long have you waited to be in this situation?

Zev: *Grins down at her, standing in mid-air* Oh, just a few millenia's all.

*As he jets down to land on the dirt and lets her go, Zev prepares his staff*

Namah: *Lays a hand on his arm* ...Don't. That'll only show too much of your hand.

Zev: ... *Swings arm out to the side* Rrrrrggghhh... *Trembles*

Namah: Oh, f#ck me. *Raises her own barrier as the bone matter forms on Zev's face again*

Zev: *Tosses the kambo staff far away so it lodges in a rock* Rrrrgh... *Bone matter starts to form a mask*

*The mask has large, sharp fangs, a protruding horn at the forehead, and four smaller horns curving back over his hair*

Zev: ...Guh...Ggghh...Aaggghrrr...Gh...Ghe...Gheheh...Gheheh, zehahah...ZEHAHAHAH!!

*A huge blast suddenly rips through the enemy troops*

*Its course nearly takes Nadle's arm off in the process*

Vez: Aaah! It's about time that f#cktard realized he needs me! I'm just gonna enjoy myself while he's out, kiddies!!

*He proceeds to start grabbing troops by their wrists and ankles, randomly tearing limbs off*

Vez: Don't hold it against Zev, Blackout, but your face just really p!sses me off.

*He sends a detached arm spinning towards Blackout at incredible speed*

Vez: ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHH!!
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33922

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:23 am

*Blackout just barely dodges the arm, which ends up hitting an enemy soldier instead*

Blackout: You have got to be kidding me.....

*he fires more maroon mist at random soldiers*

-----

*suddenly, many enemy soldiers are struck by bolts of lightning, and Bubbles appears*

Bubbles: That was for Armitage.

-----

*meanwhile, on the ZFT homeworld, a communique is sent out to every ZFT-controlled world, ship, and unit*

*the communique reads:*

EXECUTIVE ORDER 255. CODENAME: WHITE RUSSIAN

[SPECIAL IMPORTANCE/COMPLETELY SECRET]

Effective immediately, the following measures are to be taken to ensure absolute security in all locations under the control of ZFT:

1. All individuals suspected of disrupting the proper order of society, or damaging the war effort, be it through actions or words, are to be arrested and punished to the full extent of the law.

2. All those suspected of terrorism and/or espionage on behalf of foreign powers are to be executed immediately upon capture.

This order has been marked Completely Secret. Its existence is not to be revealed or even hinted at except to those concerned.

Failure to fully abide by this order will be swiftly dealt with.

T. P. K.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Vez: ZEHAHAHAH!! Nice dodge, p#ssy!!

*With a distorted, bestial shriek, he swings his hand towards a group of soldiers*

*From his palm is sent a wave of black energy with a rippling aquamarine outline*

*The blast utterly consumes them, before hurling their smoking corpses in all directions*

*As Vez degenerates into while screams, he kicks an approaching soldier into many of his allies*

*However, a stray shot stops him short, long enough for many others to hit his chest*

*Even his empowered aura cannot stop all of them, and the last few leave shallow holes in his torso - Two in his chest, one in his stomach, one in his right shoulder, and two in his upper and lower back*

*Stunned, he's left open long enough for a couple of troop leaders to coat their swords in enhancement spells and slash him; one diagonally across the chest, one up and through his left shoulder*

Vez: *Falls on his back, flailing and writhing about* GYEEEEEH!! GREEEEEEEEEE!! GYAH, GYEEEEEK!!

*Abruptly, white steam bursts from each of his wounds and sizzles there a few moments*

*When the steam has faded, barely a trace of his wounds are left*

Vez: *Flips back to his feet, even as a grenade is lobbed towards him*

*Grabbing the bomb in his hand, he screeches as it explodes and eviscerates his arm's flesh up to the shoulder*

*Right after, a trio of high-powered shots hit him - One in the chest, two in the back*

*Another burst of white steam, and his wounds have recovered in a disconcerting way*

*Now, his torso and left arm are covered in white bone armor - Dark blue lines curving up from his sternum and over his shoulder to connect at the same spot on the back, and a row of large circles going down the outside of his arm to stop on the back of his wickedly-clawed hand*

*The bone armor spreads outward slightly, and an incredibly long, whipping tail bursts from his lower back*

Vez: GYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAARRRGH!! *Launches two troops away with a tail-whip*

*However, his movements to approach an enemy show that he's grown much slower*

*Dashing with poor balance towards the leader who slashed him, Vez swings his clawed left hand*

*The target manages to dodge, but is sent spinning through the air by a lash of Vez's tail*

Vez: *Wails loudly, beating fists on chest for a few moments before attacking again*

Namah: *From within barrier, desperately tries to contact someone*

*Once she gets through, Namah shouts through the line*

Namah: Zev's gone berserk and Vez has taken over! We need you to beat some sense into him!

*An indistinct confirmation can be heard, and the line goes out*

Namah: ... *Takes out two paper dolls of some kind* ...

*Her pink aura begins to ripple*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Coins : 6473

Post by SHROOM Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Shroom: Alright then...

*Shroom takes out what seems like a cellphone, and, without dialling anything, holds it up to speak*

Shroom: Yo Ursa, can you get Moss and Yuuka out here? Just drag 'em or something.

*He returns the strange looking cellphone back into his pocket and waits, still observing the little black card*

~~~

[ Abandoned old dock, outside the ship: ]

*Moss, carrying a sleeping Yuuka in her arms, is shoved out of the ship by what seems like two great brown paws. The door slides shut behind them*

Moss: Guhhh... *Notices Shroom in the near distance and makes her way over to him*

Shroom: I thought you were gonna make sure she didn't go back to sleep.

Moss: You -told- me to -take care of her-. Here, take this.

*She pushes the still undisturbed Yuuka into Shroom's arms*

Shroom: Gee, thanks.

Moss: No problem~

Shroom: Well, we're supposed to be going down the main street from here. See that apartment?

Moss: Yeah, I see it. Why are we going there, and why the -heck- did you drag us along?

Shroom: You'll see~

Moss: *Sigh* This isn't gonna be like that time when you got tricked by that fish guy, right?

Shroom: I don't recall me getting tricked by anyone, and I -especially- don't recall a fish guy.

Moss: You know what I meant~

*They make their way to the apartment*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:08 pm

[ Abandoned City, Outside Old Apartment: ]

*From one of Shroom's pockets, a swift shape darts out*

*The solid black business card, with only a single line of white letters in the lower-left corner - Spelling "Xcution" - Slides into the space between the door and the doorframe*

*It collapses into black vapor and disappears within, as several locks can be heard undoing themselves*

*Without further ado, the door swings open on a dim room that can't be seen clearly for the light difference from outside*

*A rather deep, suave male voice can be heard calling out to them from inside*

???: Please, come in. The door will close itself once you're inside.

*No one can be seen inside, but the voice speaks clearly again*

???: Do hurry. We can't leave this base wide open.

*As everyone adjusts, the room inside can be seen to be wide and spacious, with no furniture in view*

*The voice doesn't speak to them again*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:31 pm

[Old apartment, entrance: ]

Moss: Fine by me~

*She pushes Shroom out of the way and enters the room swiftly, leaving Shroom to regain balance, trying not to drop Yuuka*

Shroom: Aight.

*She edges in awkwardly sideways through the doorway, making sure not to hit Yuuka on anything*

*Once inside, he looks around*

Shroom: Is there anywhere where I can put this?

*He gestures down to Yuuka in his arms*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:39 pm

[ Inside Old Apartment: ]

*It is clear that the place has been "renovated" extensively*

*The upper two floors and all the adjacent rooms have been cleared and re-supported, leaving a massive open area*

*Off to the side is a small booth with fine leather seats around a small table, where the only man there sits*

BZPB - Page 7 Kugo_Ginjo

???: Welcome, welcome! I'm Ginjo Kugo, but please, no need to be polite, just call me Kugo. You can set the little one here until she's up for training. *Gestures to the seats surrounding the table on four sides*

*On the table are a few bowls of ramen; three bowls are already empty, and Kugo immediately picks another one and its chopsticks up to dig in with relish*

Kugo: *Eventually stops eating* Once you're all settled in, feel free to ask any questions. I'm sure you must be wondering why I gave you that card, Shroom. I'd be surprised if you even recognized that it was me! *Chuckle*

*Soon finishing the bowl of ramen he's working on, Kugo gestures once again for the three to sit*

Kugo: Please, do sit down. I've got a lot to explain and not much time to do so.

*He goes to eat yet another bowl of ramen*

*The door has closed itself...*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Shroom: Nice to see you again~

*He sets down Yuuka delicately in one of the leather chairs. She curls up in her sleep*

*Moss crashes down on one of the seats, sighing with comfort*

*After giving Moss a "You're not supposed to make that sound in public" look, Shroom sits down on the remaining chair, between both Yuuka and Moss*

Moss: ... Why are we here again?

Shroom: I think she meant to say "Please fill us in, Kugo".

Moss: I know what I said~
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:03 pm

[ Old Apartment, Booth: ]

Kugo: ...Vi's an old friend of mine, and contacted me to help you all grow stronger.

*He finishes off his current bowl of ramen, then gently sets his chopsticks on their rest before him*

Kugo: You all are strong, but Vi has found that certain enemies outclass you for their abilities. She knew that my organization and I possess certain skills that enable us to go toe-to-toe with Shinigami, Hollow, Makuta, and the like despite being ordinary humans for the most part.

*Looking over the group, he fingers the sword-shaped pendant hung around his neck*

Kugo: Zev Raregroove is a strange character. Being in his vicinity for long periods of time tends to cause odd abilities to crop up in otherwise perfectly normal beings. Because you all have been so close to him, you have the "seeds" sown to use this ability.

*Smiling at the looks he's given, Kugo simply detaches the sword-pendant from around his neck*

*With only a crackle of energy as warning, the pendant forms into a huge claymore that nearly splits the table*

BZPB - Page 7 394862-fullbring

Kugo: This ability uses the power of angels and demons to wage war on angels and demons.

*Chuckling, he leaves the pendant in its sword-state and leans upon it*

Kugo: You three will learn the art of Fullbring.
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33922

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:09 pm

*Blackout jumps into the air*

Blackout: Nostradamus' Fire.

*balls of Unicron energy appear and start spinning around Blackout*

Blackout: Break.

*the balls fly off in all directions, some hitting turrets, some hitting Corrantian soldiers, some hitting wreckage, and some hitting Rebel soldiers*

*they then explode, causing fires everywhere*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:17 pm

[ Old apartment, Booth: ]

Moss: Niiiice~

Shroom: Impressive~

*...*

Shroom: Moss is first, right?

*Yuuka stirs quietly*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:31 pm

[ Old Apartment: ]

Kugo: Sure. We just need to wait for someone else to arrive.

*As if on cue, the door starts unlocking itself just as Kugo returns the claymore to its pendant-form*

*In storms a girl carrying what looks like a dollhouse with both hands*

BZPB - Page 7 353460-rirukabox

Kugo: Ah, Riruka-chan, it's good to see you found -

Riruka: Don't "Riruka-chan" me you dumb@ss!! I'm still angry at you!!

Kugo: ... *Siiigh* Alright. What did I do to make you angry this time?

Riruka: Oh, I don't know!! Maybe calling me away from an auction for those figurines I've been talking about all this month!! Or maybe it's how you forgot to put eyedrops in my travel bag like I asked!!

Kugo: *Merely goes to eating the last bowl of ramen in silence, staring over Moss and Shroom's heads*

Riruka: You do nothing but make demands demands demands and you just assume we all want you to be leader and you can't even do simple things I ask you to and hey hey hey don't you DARE ignore me when I'm angry!!

Kugo: *Continues eating until finishing the ramen, then sets the chopsticks down*

Riruka: I don't even know why you called me over here for this, I mean I don't see why I need to be involved in your stupid bullcrap all of the time, and this place is so dark and you know my eyesight sucks!! And don't even get me started on - !!

Kugo: Riruka. We have guests. One of them is a tall, muscular young man who seems quite polite.

Riruka: - !! ... *Closes mouth with a click, staring at Moss and Shroom*

*Taking one step closer, two steps closer, until she's less than two meters away, Riruka leans in*

Riruka: ...Whatever. Just tell me when to start the show. *Stomps away*

*Setting the dollhouse on a table, she goes straight for a fridge*

*As she rats through the fridge for something, Kugo sighs*

Kugo: ...I apologize for her, but we need Riruka in this case.

Riruka: Hey don't talk about me behind my back that's rude!!

Kugo: I just said we need you.

Riruka: Whatever.

Kugo: *Sigh*

~ ~ ~

Vez: *Bone armor has covered entire upper-body*

*His hair has grown even longer and has wildly spiked-up*

*As he sends several troops flying with a punch, armor grows to cover his feet*

*His legs shift to become an animalistic digitigrade, just as he leaps over an artillery shot*

*Another black energy blast with aquamarine outline blitzes through the enemy*

*Landing, Vez shudders as he comes to a stop*

*With a sizzling noise, a perfectly round hole melts straight through his chest and out his back*

*On his sternum, both ends of the hole are now rested within the blue lines on his torso*

Vez: *Turns his gaze towards Blackout* Gyeeeh... *Holds hand out*

*Four streams of crimson energy spin together at his hand, forming into a sphere*

*Just as he's about to fire off the cero, a huge impact knocks him over*

Vez: *Screeches, firing the cero harmlessly into the sky*

*Even as he gets back to his feet, a kick sends him flipping through the air*

*Though he lands on his feet, the damage to his chin is severe enough that it must be regenerated*

*Coming to a stop, the individual who kicked him becomes clear*

BZPB - Page 7 Bleach-yoruichi

Vez: ...Yo...Ru...Iii...Chiiiii... *Snarls bestially, jerking about like a startled animal*

Yoruichi: I told Zev this would happen once he let you out. That kid never listens.

Vez: GYEEEEEEEEEEAAAGGGHHH!! *Begins charging another cero, even larger than before*

*However, Yoruichi has already disappeared from view as he takes aim*

*Without warning, she brings a roundhouse kick to his temple from behind*

Vez: AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!! *Tumbles over and over again, firing off the cero*

*The crimson blast ends up wiping out a number of enemy troops accidentally*

Yoruichi: *Crosses arms again, watching Vez flail about*

*She simply waits for him to get up again*

Last edited by Saika Zev on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:58 pm

*Nadle glares at Yuroichi, Vez, and Blackout*

Nadle: "Stop. Hitting. My. Men. Or else."

*Perseus and the Knights seem to be gaining the upper hand*

*D-Klak flies for another bombing run, but is shot once again*

DK: "Another hit like that, and I'm going down."

Abneris: "Indeed, sir!"

*other Rebel fighters and bombers are shot down*

*more soldiers pour into the courtyard*

Perseus: *screaming at everyone in the courtyard (Zev, Blackout, Nadle, and company, not Klak and the armies outside)* "We have to keep pushing! Our forces have not yet fully reached the headquarters of this fortress with success!"

*he is knocked back by an explosion, as tanks begin coming into the courtyard*

---

*Namah feels something in her head, and so do many of the Rebel soldiers in the battlefield*

???: "You attack what you do not understand. I am the Fortress of Corrantia. And I will emerge victorious for the glory of the Great Beings."

*Klak is shocked at what happened*

Me: Osseron better get here quickly!

*he leaps into the air, and shoots out several blasts of light, defeating many enemy foes*

*several Malchiorians are killed by enemies*

---

*Meanwhile, in the hospital room Uterio is inside on the HQ planet of the war effort*

Medic 1: "He...impossible....he is not doing vell."

Medic 2: "The Generalissimo is...dying."

*the machine beeps. Beeps. Beeps. BEEEEEEEEEPS*

*flatline*

Medic: "VHE MUST TRY TO BRING HIM BACK!"

OOS: Waiting on Ynot, KoN, and Sarge. Sorry if I posted ahead guys. Don't worry, I'll reply.

((See my last post for info on the Thanagarians))
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Namah: ... *Within barrier* ...

*She sits down, legs folded, and lays her hands in her lap*

*Letting the paper dolls float above and beside her, she focuses her aura further*

*Her energy continues focusing, as Cloud Flames begin to slowly emerge once again*

*Meanwhile, Yoruichi has knocked Vez flat over with a side-kick to his chest*

Vez: *Flips back to feet, just in time for an uppercut to send him flying high into the air*

*In moments, Yoruichi has appeared above him, knocking him back down to earth with an axekick*

Vez: *Slowly gets back up, panting and whining like an injured animal* ...!!

Yoruichi: *Lands once again* Zev's fighting, isn't he? It's only a matter of time before he breaks loose of your control.

Vez: ...Shut...Uuuuup...Youuu...Biiiiitch... *Starts to focus more of his aura*

*However, abruptly, his left hand jerkily grabs ahold of the mask, causing the rest of his body to thrash*

Vez: ...No! No! Stop it!! You need me to win this fight!! Without my instincts, you're nothing!! Nothing, do you hear me!!?

Zev: ...Sure that ain't just some bullsh!t you made up? *Starts to pull on mask*

Vez: You can't win without me!! Just give in already, you rat b@stard!!

Zev: That's my line! You're not going to take what belongs to me!! This body is MINE!!

Vez: No, you don't know what you're doing!! You won't even be able to stand if you break free of me!!

Zev: I don't care...!! This body has always been mine!! YOU'RE A PARASITE!!

*With a last shriek from Vez, the mask is shattered away from Zev's face*

*His aura gives one last violent explosion into the sky, before fading away*

*Though his clothes are ruffled, Zev is left without a trace of the Hollowification remaining*

Zev: ...G...Guh... *Stares blankly, trying to take a step* ... *Starts to fall* ...

Yoruichi: *Appears before him to catch his fall* It's alright.

*Without a sound, a robed figure appears beside the two*

BZPB - Page 7 156315-bleach940_screen_large

???: ... *Kneels down, forming a ghostly, pale green hand to inspect Zev*

Yoruichi: *Lays Zev on his back* Please help him, Minazuki.

Minazuki: ... *Causes the hand to disappear* ...

*Pure mint green energy ripples outward*

*Tendrils form and wrap around Zev's prone form*

Minazuki: ... *Keeps focused on him* ...

Yoruichi: *Stands guard*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Moss: ... So what exactly will the training involve?

Shroom: *Obseves Riruka*

*All of the shouting seems to have woke Yuuka up. Her eyes open, and she yawns*

*Her eyes take a while to adjust to the low light level, and she panics for a few moments*

Yuuka: *She appears to be in a state of confusion, and is still not fully awake and aware* Wh... What's...
    What the...

Moss: *Sighs* Yuuka, just caaaaalm down, aight~? Don't go back to sleep though.

Yuuka: Okay... *Stretches*

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:29 pm

[ Old Apartment Building: ]

Kugo: I'll try to explain as best I can.

Riruka: *Is in the process of guzzling down an entire pitcher of pink lemonade*

Kugo: If you've ever heard of the Quincy, Fullbring is not an entirely dissimilar concept. But instead of using spiritual energy from our surroundings to create weapons and effects, Fullbringers inject their own above-average, slightly altered energy into an object especially close to them to create an effect. Take my pendant for example.

*With said pendant clipped back onto its chain, he delicately holds it up on his palm to show the three*

Kugo: This was given to me by my fianceé before she was killed. It's all I have to remember her by, and the only thing anchoring me to my life as a normal human. Everything I owned before becoming a Fullbringer has been destroyed by someone or another. My family and friends outside of Xcution are all dead.

Riruka: *Having finished the pitcher, seems to be saddened by something* ... *Walks over and lays a hand on dollhouse*

Kugo: And take Riruka's dollhouse, for example. Her big sister gave it to her when she was around five or six-years-old. She's in pretty much the same situation as I -

Riruka: Don't you ever compare me to yourself, Ginjo Kugo. We're not the same. *Has abruptly turned cold as ice*

Kugo: ...I understand. *Gives a short pause* ... *Turns back to the group* So, all you need is an item especially close to yourself. Though anything of even minor importance will work, items dear to your heart like a gift from a loved one, a trusted weapon, or a "lucky" piece of armor give a much greater effect right away and can be trained much faster. I'd say you three might be powerful enough for a maximum two Fullbrings, but don't try it until you know for sure that you can use one in combat.

Riruka: *Takes the roof off of her dollhouse, moving around to be on the side of the table facing Moss*

*Arms crossed, she squints her eyes and looks Moss up and down from afar*

Riruka: ...I like your hair. You've got a nice figure. Your outfit's cool and unique. Good.

Kugo: Riruka's abilities are a bit on the specific side, you s -

Riruka: My Fullbring works best on the things I find appealing. I can take a person, object, etceteras that I find "cool" or "cute," yadda yadda, and insert it into an object close to me. Like this right here.

*She lays her hand proudly on the now open-topped dollhouse, smile growing wider*

Riruka: You'd best pick out the item close to you quick. Your host has been waiting for a long time to meet someone.

Kugo: You seem to have things under control, Riruka-chan, so I'll let you take ov -

Riruka: Let me? Nuh-uh. I've already taken over, so shut up and let me do my thing.

Kugo: ... *Siiigh* Do what you like. I'm getting some healing water. *Walks over to the fridge*

Riruka: *Grumble grumble* Putting sake in a fridge that a girl uses too *Grumble grumble grumble* Rude b@stard *Grumble grumble grumble grumble*

*Arms crossed, she gives Moss an impatient glare and taps her foot - Even though it's been less than a minute since she asked Moss to get ready, Riruka is clearly already tired of waiting*

Riruka: Hurry up already! I want to see what you goons are capable of!

*She brushes the back of her hand over one pigtail*

Riruka: ... *Gets a far-off look* ...
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

Coins : 10838

Post by Ferret-X Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:44 pm

With a growl of effort Ferret shook off the worst of the effects of the crushing presence, the frizz of her tail and the flatness of her ears being the only outward signs that it was there for her. Her left eye began to twitch as she slowly stalked towards the witch, overcoming the urge to run the other way.

"Oh that is...you think you're so great don't you?" Her voice rose to a falsetto as the shadows around the room began to deform and writhe a bit with her temper tantrum "Oh look at me, I'm an adorable little catgirl! Tee-hee! Watch me crush you all with my presence while spouting off cliched lines!" Her voice dropped to its normal tones "Well, guess what kitty? I have faced down far worse then you!

"Yeah!" agreed Blue behind her. She had countered the heavy aura by muttering a quick prayer which apparently freed her from the effects. Thanks to the divine protection her ear had also gone back to acting like it had never reopened in the first place. "We're trying to deal with the funky alien guys! You showing up to is just odd!"

K'theenya had countered the presence by allowing her own to rise and fill the area of the ship. Standing a bit behind Ferret on the side opposite Blue her pupils were glowing ominously golden. "The cat is right. It is almost like you have intentionally come after us. I suppose it matters little though, since if all goes well you will not survive our meeting."

As if they'd planned on it the three girls' spells all took effect at the same time. The shadows broke off at the edges as purple-black shards and went flying towards the witch, while Blue released a blast of glowing pink kinetic energy hurtling towards her. K'theenya's blast was a golden beam with strands of a black so dark it seemed to absorb the surrounding light twining through it.

SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:49 pm

*Moss pauses in thought*

Shroom: ... Hmm. *Leans back on his chair and looks at Moss*

*Moss gives a strange, almost nervous glance to Shroom, before quickly turning her gaze back to Riruka*

Moss: Aight, I'm ready~

Yuuka: *Is still extremely confused*

Shroom: *Sighs and leans over to Yuuka, briefly going over what's happening*

Yuuka: Oh... Oh, okay~

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:05 pm

[ Thanagarian Ship, Cargo Hold: ]

Witch: ...Hee hee.

*She allows all of the attacks to hit her*

*With a huge gout of flame, she falls onto her back - Smoking*

Patti: ...Why the hell did that Witch just explode? The only time I've seen a Witch do that was - ...Arachne...

*She stares up at the ceiling, face going pale at what she sees*

Patti: ...Aww, poo. *Quickly takes aim up towards the ceiling*

Crona: *Looks up as well, gripping Ragnarok tightly* ...Arachne...? ...She was...

*High above, a whirl of darkness is growing on the ceiling*

Witch: ...So small. Void was right - Little creatures like you are more dangerous than they first appear.

*As the darkness begins to fade and the terrible presence slowly fades, the voice speaks again*

Witch: ...I've disabled the security systems. You lot will be able to get to the bridge without any lockdowns occurring - But only if you can get there in five minutes. By then, my presence will have fully retreated*

Patti: Wait a minute, you m###er####in' Witch!! *Eyes bug out angrily* What makes you think you can just leave after attacking us like this!!? And why were you here in the first place!!?

Witch: Simple. Lord Void asked that I inspect you lot. You all are dangerous elements, but could prove useful.

*A giggle is all that can be heard before she fully disappears*

Patti: *Explodes into cussing, firing at the ceiling wildly despite nothing being there*

Crona: *Stares at where the shadow was fearfully* Void...

*Zie abruptly falls against Osseron, clinging to him*

Crona: Guuuh... *Shivers violently*

~ ~ ~

Riruka: Good deal.

*She gives a thumbs up*

*Abruptly, from the tip of her thumb appears a glowing pink heart*

*It zips over before alighting on the left side of Moss's chest*

Riruka: In case you're wondering, that's the "passport" to get into Dollhouse. You can come out once you beat your opponent. Also, since it'll come up later, my full name is Dokugamine Riruka.

*Suddenly, Moss glows a bright pink, turning hazy and distorted*

*Shifted into a steam of pink mist, Moss is drawn through the top of the dollhouse*

Riruka: Your training starts now. *Giggles, staring in gleefully*

Kugo: *Sits at the booth again with a bottle of sake*

---

[ Within the Dollhouse: ]

*Moss finds herself surrounded by a cutesy room*

*Pink carpet, white wallpaper with red hearts, a big heartshaped bed, and other girlish decorations fill the room*

*From up above, Riruka stares in with a smile - Showing herself to be gigantic in size, compared to Moss*

Moss: While you're in there, magic of any kind won't work. You'll only get out through Fullbring.

*Suddenly, a huge shadow falls over Moss from behind her*

*Towering over her is a strange pig plushie with enraged eyes*

Piggy: *Roars, trying to club Moss with its hand-less arm*

Riruka: Good luck in there~
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:28 pm

[Inside the Dollhouse: ]

Moss: ... Aw, -f#ck-.

*She tries to make distance between herself and the plushie by skipping swiftly backward, landing softly*

*She takes out both of her ivory pistols, takes aim, and begins firing, aiming for the head*

Moss: Grrhh... *Tries to concentrate*

~~~

Shroom: ... Niiiice. Wish I could do that. That way I could just trap Moss in a dolls house whenever she got annoying.

Yuuka: I hope she's okay...

Shroom: She'll be fiiiine~ ... If not, I want her coins.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:35 pm

[ Inside the Dollhouse: ]

Piggy: *Trundles straight through*

*He attempts to slam both of his blunt arms down onto Moss*

*Fortunately, his hit comes a bit short and only knocks Moss back a bit*

Riruka: *Keeps watching from above* C'mon! It's like you want that porker to ice you!

Piggy: I just want to be let out of here!! I never did anything to you!!

Riruka: Yes you did. You and your gang tried to kidnap me. It's your own damn fault.

Piggy: *Roars, charging towards Moss once again*

~ ~ ~

Kugo: *Sips from the carved porcelain bottle calmly*

*He gives a look over at Riruka, before looking back to Shroom and Yuuka*

*Still not saying a word, he takes another sip and leans back into his seat*

Kugo: *Thinking to himself* I wonder if these kids really have it in them...

*With the bottle set upon the table, he stretches and yawns*

*Arms folded behind his head, Kugo begins to doze off*

~ ~ ~

[ Ikebukuro III, Bar: ]

Shizuo: *Stands on the curb, smoking a cigarette*

*Abruptly, he notices a number of presences drawing near*

Shizuo: ...Oh come on. *Turns to look down the street, as the sky slowly fades to morning*

*Approaching are three teenage girls, two teenage boys, two grown men, and one woman - All with glowing red eyes*

*Each of them brandish knives of some kind as they draw nearer and nearer*

Girl 1: ...We love you...You're exactly what we like...

Girl 2: ...We all just want to show you...Show you how much we love you...

Boy 1: ...Don't rob us of our love...

Woman: ...Just let us express our deep adoration...

Shizuo: God, all of you SHAAAADDAP!!

*He proceeds to rip a newspaper machine out of the ground*

*Easily hefting it, he throws the massive object down the street towards the approaching individuals*

*Swiftly scattering, they all retreat into alleys on the nearest side of the street*

*As he stares at the mangled heap of scrap metal and paper, Shizuo sighs*

Shizuo: ...Smells like sh#t. *Goes back inside the bar*

*The street goes silent for a while*

Last edited by Saika Zev on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Coins : 9895

Post by Srgt. Master Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:10 pm

====[Fortress]====

The can flipped end over end in the air, the machine-spirit within reacting to the sudden motion and the combat around it to set off the cyno beacon. Shooting high above the battlefield, the canister detonated in a flash of orange phase-space and lightning, the sphere glowing like a second sun in the sky...

======[Meanwhile, Ferret and Co.]==============

Osseron shook his head, about to respond to the attack when something within his cloak distracted him. Seeing that everyone else was engaging the witch, he pulled out a mechanism, watching as one of the lights went from red to yellow, blinking urgently.

Looking at what was going on around him, he put the mechanism away before turning towards the group, only to see the witch suddenly explode and leave with its the last remark. When Crona falls against him, he supports hir, and looking from the group to Crona and Ragnarok, says

"This is...disturbing to say the least. However we must hurry and either deal with this ship or return to our ships, my allies have called me to battle and I must make haste. If you are interested I can make a bridge to the beacon, but it'll be heavy fighting I expect, seeing as I got a major combat alert from the beacon."

He leans down to look at Crona and Ragnorok giving them his eye-smile in reassurance and offers a pair of candies to the duo.

=======[In SPACE========

Inside the ship, drones and the central computer begin working on the jump calculations, and power begins to divert from engines to the jump drive. The ship's Teleportarium also powers, ready to teleport its commander back from the other ship.

Last edited by Srgt. Master on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Ferret crossed her arms and pouted. "If the little brat wants us to succeed I think maybe I'd rather we didn't."

Blue shrugged "Eh, whatchagonna do though? Let 'em capture you? That's not really any better. Best thing we can do now is get out of here and then ask the nervous wreck over there what they know about this 'Lord Void' fellow."

"Ugh. You're right. Fine then. Let's go." Rolling her eyes, Ferret stalked through the door. K'theenya, noticing Crona's distress and hugged xir, making soft chooking noises while petting xir hair. "Come on, kit. We don't have a lot of time."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:07 am

[ Cargo Hold: ]

Crona: ... *Takes the candy and slowly eats it* ...

Ragnarok: ... *Forces his candy into Crona's hand* God, I can't believe what a wuss you are.

Patti: Ya know, we don't really hafta take the bridge. And tha Drunken Ferret didn't have that much combat use.

Liz: *Returns to human form* ...Are you saying we should just give up on taking the ship over and blow it up, leaving the Drunken Ferret behind?

Patti: Yup. *Giggles cutely*

Liz: ...That works for me. Patti and I are for heading to Osseron's ship.

Crona: *Lays one hand on K'theenya's, but refuses to let Osseron go*

Ragnarok: Hold on a sec. *Lifts hand towards the remaining Thanagarians*

*From his hand shoot out several solid-black needles*

*The heads of the Thanagarians are violently torn open*

Ragnarok: I won't even bother with their Souls. It'd be a waste of time.

Crona: *Tries to calm hirself down*

~ ~ ~

[ Some Shadowy Space: ]

*The Witch from before gazes through a pool of light*

Witch: Kids today. Ya give 'em an easy route, and they make things more difficult.

*From behind her appears a familiar, intimidating figure*

Nabonidus: Were they as Lord Void expected, fledgling?

Fledgling?: That, and more. *Giggle*

Nabonidus: Excellent.

*All fades to black*

~ ~ ~

[ The Fortress: ]

Minazuki: ... *Has finished healing Zev* ...

*With that, the robed figure stands upright and moves back*

Yoruichi: You're a life saver. Try to heal whomever you can.

Minazuki: ... *Inclines hooded head slightly, before moving off silently* ...

Yoruichi: *Picks Zev up, supporting him on her shoulder* Up we go. You're in no condition to fight.

Zev: ... *Murmurs unintelligibly, but doesn't fight back* ...

Yoruichi: *Disappears in a flicker*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:53 pm

*Sasuken picks up the com and hails Ynot*

Sasuken: Come in Ynot. We have word that Klak is off world, possibly in battle. A time traveler from the future, or something like that, says that you don't get there in time, and that this entire war is part of a bigger plot. Honestly, it sounds like the users are bored with the war, but don't want to give up just yet.

Ynot: What was that last part?

Sasuken: Just the musings of a slightly deranged war monger.

Ynot: Good. Now, were there any instructions?

Sasuken: Hmm, you're good. Yes, the same time traveler suggested you bring your forces as a whole, and be prepared for everything.

Ynot: Oh REALLY? This will be fun. Shaern and Sonia are off world at the moment, I shall fetch them on my way over there. Also, if you would, let Blackout know that the son of Daedalus will be commandeered.

----

[Shinobi Nui]

Ynot: Did this time traveler mention where 'there' is?

Sasuken: Yes, sir, said that they are on Corrantia, but the time traveler is advising you meet him here.

Ynot: *Sigh* Fine. If I find out this is someone I don't like, they are going to die quickly.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15498

Post by Kon Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:47 pm

*Jarvis strokes his stubble*

Jarvis: Send me out if you want. My mech is programmed to take out missiles easily, and has large shield projectors... Let me see the situation.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:46 pm

*Raziel shakes his head*

Raziel: "I am from your time. But not from your world."

*he walks out of the ship*

---

*Rahksha nods at Jarvis*

Rahksha: "Go out there. Take them all down. No mercy for those who oppose us."

---

*the Thanagarian captain is surprisingly alive, since auto-hitting is slightly illegal in BZPB*

Captain: "Who...who are you?"

((Ye might want to interrogate him))

*Meanwhile, the Thanagarians under the illusion have fallen unconscious*

OOS: Waiting on everyone else.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:53 pm

[ Thanagarian Cargo Hold: ]

Ragnarok: Huh. I'm getting rusty. Lemme try some bigger spikes -

Liz: No no no no no!! Stop killing people we could be interrogating!!

Ragnarok: But I like killing people. And what would he know that we'd need to know?

Liz: Maybe why exactly being associated with this "Ynor" person is grounds for a planet being exterminated?

Ragnarok: Women and their semantics. I'll be in my trailer. *Retreats into Crona's back*

Liz: ... *Twitches spastically with rage* ...

Patti: *Has run over to poke the Thanagarian Captain* 'Ey! 'Ey! Why'dja try ta blow us up?

*She proceeds to put him in a headlock, apparently not realizing that certain traits of hers would make this uncomfortable*

Patti: Let's wrassle!! *Flails around, still keeping him in a headlock*

Crona: *Continues clutching to Osseron*

~ ~ ~

*Close to Nadle, a figure touches down*

Yoruichi: *Sets an unconscious Zev at his feet* 'Ey. *Stands back up*

*She looks out over the battlefield, giving a low whistle*

Yoruichi: I guess this is what happens when you live in hermitage with a dusty old perv of a shopkeeper.

*Turning to Nadle, she gives him a calm smile with arms crossed*

Yoruichi: Shihouin Yoruichi's my name. Yours?
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Looking at the group in general, Osseron pulled out a communicator and began inputting numbers into the device.

"Indeed, We need this one alive for interrogation. However this can be done on my ship, even if it's in the emergency command deck.

Allow me a moment to input the additional information and we shall board my craft."

Satisfied with the data, he pushed a final button.

"Now then, If you are not used to teleporting, please ho-"

There was a bright flash and a crack of thunder, and the group disappeared....
    ==========[Dark Tide Secondary Command/Utility Deck B]===========

....There is a crack of thunder and a flash of light, and the group is in the middle of the secondary Command center on Osseron's ship, in the same relative positions they were on the other ship

"-ld on to your lunch...some people suffer from nausea from sudden teleports! There we go, all done!"

For the most part the room's ceiling and walls are covered in interlocking gears, nearly all for aesthetics, and in the front to the room lie three panels, designed to fit in with the gears theme of the room.

Osseron walks towards the three panels, Crona in tow, and begins to manipulate the icons and holograms on the panels with his mechandrites, some plugging into various slots on the wall

"Now then it shouldn't take too long to power up the drive, so please try to get what you can before we enter battle...try not to make too much of a mess, if you can."

He takes out his censer with his free hand, lights it and begins swinging it idly, his other hand holding Crona in a friendly hug.

Last edited by Srgt. Master on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Shaern: Ynot? That's easy.

*A moment passes*

Shaern: hmm..he's usually...

*The ship rocks as if hit by a meteor*

Shaern: Ah, must have been farther than usual. And, yes, I'm saying our friend has arrived.

*Chaos is heard from down the hall, orders to come quietly and screams of terror heard one after the other*

*Ynot crawls through the hole Shaern made on her entrance*

Ynot: Ladies...Cyborg. The time has come for a war to be waged. Shaern and Sonia are needed...Shaern, was is Sonia?

Shaern: On the ground.

Ynot: Got'cha. Any way, much fun is to be had, any one else like to join me?
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Looking from his Panel, Osseron looked at the new being tat had torn into the command bridge

"Hmmm....I'll have to fix that once we finish jumping...

Any who, Welcome Ynot to the Dark Tide. I am about to jump the ship over the Fortress, which should be in some heavy fighting...you might want to hold onto something, as the jump drive seems to be getting some dimensional interference at the moment: We should be able to punch through it in a few moments, 1 minute, 52 seconds from now if calculations are spot-on (which they always are~)."

With that Osseron turned back to his panels, one of which showed the local Space-Time lines becoming more turbulent as they resisted the ship's attempts to make a wormhole.
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:11 pm

[Inside the Dollhouse: ]

*Moss jumps backwards again, making sure she isn't in clobbering distance*

Moss: Ngghh...

*She focuses everything in her mind onto her revolvers, her eyes full of concentration*

*The barrels of the revolvers seem to grow in length slightly*

Moss: ... Wh?

*Moss attempts to ignore this and go on with concentrating, but the barrels have already grown to a considerable length, and they start to morph*

*Two long, octopus-like tentacles now replace what once were the barrels, and they flail around menacingly*

Moss: ... Huh...

*She decides the the only thing that would make sense to do would be to pull the triggers, she does so, and the tentacles immediately extend and latch onto the plushie*

*Some sort of very intense acid is released from glands at the side, and the plushie is completely drenched*

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:18 pm

[ Dollhouse: ]

Piggie: GYAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!

*In no time, he's melted right down into a puddle*

*Moss turns back into pink vapor and zooms out of the top of the Dollhouse*

~ ~ ~

Kugo: Good job.

Riruka: You really did a number on Mr. Pork...

Kugo: If you could, let's just wait a while before the next training session.

Riruka: I'm hungry. *Stomps off somewhere else*

Kugo: ...Any new questions?
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:14 pm

[Old apartment building: ]

Moss: *Stumbles around for a bit* Yeah, I gots a question..

*Shroom seems surprised Moss managed it, despite what he said before*

Moss: How exactly did I do that?

Shroom: Were you paying -any- attention?

Moss: Well yeah...

Yuuka: I'm glad you're alright~

*She smiles cutely*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Ynot: Hmm, actually, I did need to pick up my comrade that was still on the ground back there. I'll be right back.

*A portal opens behind Ynot, Ynot and Sonia walk in, then the original Ynot throws open a portal and leaves*

Ynot: Hmm..appears minor temporal laws were broken...Oh well, Shika can have a conniption later.

Sonia: What just happened?

Ynot: Not Physics. So, cyborg captain, I'm Ynot, nice to meet you, what's your name?
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:09 am

Not turning to look at Ynot, Osseron replied

"I am Magos Osseron....or technically Magos-Errant Osseron. Some might even say Heretek Osseron...but that's neither here nor there."

Suddenly, the Time-Space panel shows a deep pit appearing "beneath" the ship's icon*

"There we go! Wormhole stability locked, noise levels 2.5832%, Cyno location locked on target (scatter range increase 20%...). Begining Jump Sequence now, T-minus 30 seconds to Jump!"

Disengaging himself from the panels, he turned, and walked over to the newcomer.

"Omnissiah bless the machines of this vessel, that took long enough to complete. Now then, it is a pleasure to meet you as well."

Turning to the Group "20 seconds until jump to the battlefield begins, Prepare yourselves."
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Blue speaks up after a moment "So...who are we going to be fighting anyway? Not that I am not totally on board, but I need to know in case of any previously standing vendettas. They tend to be bad for my health."

Ferret reached for a small lump in the back of her pants and smiled in a rather creepy manner.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:28 pm

*Nadle looks at Yoruichi*

Nadle: "Cover your ears."

*he summons a power scream, blowing away several enemies*

Nadle: "I am Nadle, one of the first Makuta, and a general of the Rebel Alliance. What brings you here?"

OOS: Not sure what to do with Osseron and co. Waiting on DRJ and KoN.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:49 pm

*With a smile at how much destruction Nadle wrought, Yoruichi chuckles*

Yoruichi: I just came here because Zev needed someone to beat his Hollow into submission. Namah didn't have the opportunity to.

*Testing her footing, she winks at Nadle*

Yoruichi: Just take care of Zev, okay? If Vez starts to rise up, I think a C-Sharp should knock him out. For some reason, that one note drives him batty.

*In the next instant, she's disappeared with a flicker*

*Moments later, she appears on the other side of the fortress to survey the situation*

Yoruichi: Hmmm...Doesn't look like the side I've ended up on can win this one. *Sigh* Guess all we can do is make sure they don't walk away with a complete victory.

*Once again, she disappears from view - Though a faint swish-swish-swish can be heard*

*She begins flickering in-and-out of view near random enemy soldiers, striking too quickly to be seen*

*Each one receives a quick jab to one of their vitals, dropping like a ton of bricks*

*In no time, she's taken more than twenty of them down*

*Alighting on a shorn fighter's wing, Yoruichi gives another low whistle*

Yoruichi: It's like attacking an anthill. No matter how many we kill, they always have - ...Reserves...

*Staring up at the fortress for a bit, shifting her weight from foot to foot, Yoruichi obviously thinks for a while*

*Taking out a communicator similar to what Namah had used, Yoruichi opens a line*

Yoruichi: Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou? Are you there?

*She pauses to listen to the other end of the line*

Yoruichi: ...Good. Tell Kurotsuchi-taichou that we need to fumigate some pests.

*More words are given to her from the other end of the line*

Yoruichi: Tell him I've already had Minazuki confiscate enemy bodies for him to examine.

*Finally, she gives a short "Thank you" and "Good bye" before hanging up*

*With a flicker, she disappears again*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:04 pm

======================[Dark Tide's Secondary Command and Control Center, Idyllic planet]=============================

Looking at Blue, Osseron answered "Oh you know, those Greater Beings or something like that...you'll see in a second!"

Suddenly the ship lurched forwards as it was sucked into the wormhole the jump drive had created, a hazy after glow the only trace of the Battlecruiser over its skies

=========================[Over the Fortress]=========================

With a flash and Crack of thunder, the Dark Tide appears over the fortress!

The ship pulls through the wormhole, shields powering to full and weapon systems powering up. Within a few moments the point-defense system of the ship activates, and fire streams from the multitude of turrets against the fortress' air support and anti-air fire.

From the drone maintenance bay, fighter drones fly out and begin assisting the Rebel bombers, a squad forming up around D-Klak's bombers

Meanwhile the two main gatling artillery cannons begin the process of on-lining, and the covers of the multitude of missile launchers and target painter turrets retracting into the ship's underbelly.

Over the Commlink, a laugh is heard and Osseron says "Be Joyous, For this servant of the Omnissiah has arrived to assist! I shall do what I can from up here, but I am not carrying too much in anti-fortification armaments. The best I can do is some nice and fat High-Explosive shells from the main cannons.

What would you liked removed specifically then?"

=========================[Inside the Dark Tide's C&C center]=========================

A table lowers itself from the ceiling, a hologram of the battle below flickering to life upon it with the details of the troops becoming sharper as the ship's scanners acquire more data.

After a few minutes of giving the ship target lists, shield parameters, and defense paradigms, Osseron turns to look at the group and says.

"If you would like me to teleport you somewhere, mark it out on the map and I'll do my best to put you there, once I clear some breathing room that is! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to try and take out some of that fortress' anti-air power!

{In Techna Lingua}Load Standard HE rounds into the cannons, and Napalm into the missiles

Now, If you excuse me, I must occupy myself with the operation of my vessel!"
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:19 pm

*There is a puff of smoke where Ynot, Shaern, and Sonia stood, and a large explosion on the battle field, the cloud above it forming a styliezed 'MA'*

Ynot: QUAKE IN RECOGNITION BOYS!

*Through the cloud, the Ironclad warps, bringing the rest of his team, descending on the field*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Yoruichi: *Looks up at the Dark Tide and Ironclad*

*She looks closer at the Ironclad, tilting her head to the side just a bit*

Yoruichi: Is that...? Hm. Zev should be happy to see him, once we're sure that belligerent, glorified tapeworm of the soul Vez is under control. *She shakes her head, sighing* Zev really knows better than that.

*In the next instant, she's disappeared with another flicker of movement*

*In-and-out of sight she darts, continuing to deliver blows to enemy troops*

*By the time she's reached a spot close below the Ironclad, around three dozen enemies have dropped to the dirt*

Yoruichi: *Shouts up* Oi! Anyone in there named "Ynot" who knows Zev?

*She shifts her foot to avoid a stray bolt of energy*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 pm

*Ynot Crater punches the ground a couple of yards to Yoruichi's left*

Ynot: That'd be me. You telling me that the Prince or Chaos is here? I always have fun with him around.

*The others create craters around the field, waiting for Ynot's orders*

Ynot: By chance do you know where either him or Klak are? Cause I have a small army that needs orders.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:23 pm

[ Near the Ironclad: ]

Yoruichi: Unfortunately, I don't know this "Klak," and Zev's out of commission.

*She sighs, scratching the back of her head with a clear air of exasperation at the circumstances*

Yoruichi: ...I'm guessing you know of Vez? For some reason, Zev thought it would be a good idea to unseal him and re-integrate him to his soul. Until I can find some way to keep that rampaging lunatic under control, Zev has to stay out of commission.

*Abruptly, lighting strikes the fortress in the distance - Right where Zev was lying*

Yoruichi: *Low whistle* Speak of the devil. That'll work.

*Seconds later, following another of swish-swish-swish noises, Zev arrives*

Zev: 'Ey, Ynot. How's it goin' with you? *Turns gaze downward* Is that some unnecessary bling, or have you been out collecting the rainbow?

*For a split second, Yoruichi takes note of how Zev's fingers clench on Dai Kirin*

Yoruichi: ...Zev, I think you can re-introduce yourself to Ynot later. Right now, we have a situation to secure. I'll see if Sui Feng can spare any of the Onmitsukido to help us out. In the meantime, help Ynot direct his forces.

Zev: ...You got it, Sensei. And thanks for beating some sense back into me.

Yoruichi: Heh. Someone has to keep yer @ss out of trouble, kid.

*In a flicker of movement, she's disappeared again*

Zev: ...Oh. Oh, wow. *Shields eyes from sun with hand*

*He watches idly as, one-by-one, enemy troops hit the ground in scores*

Zev: I never thought I'd see the "Flash Goddess" in battle like this so soon. She's really cutting loose.

*Spinning Dai Kirin a few times, he catches the kanbo staff once again*

Zev: Get a move on. We can't let my voluptuous Sensei have all the fun. Hurry up and release Ka-Oni-Santsu - Dai Kirin works best with other zanpakuto, and Yoruichi-sensei's expertise lies more in hakuda and hohou.

*Aquamarine sparks dance up the forearm-length staff*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:34 pm

*Klak sighs*

Me: Finally.

*D-Klak turns around after another bombing run, and flies next to Osseron's ship*

DK: "*through comms* Ossy! Ynot! It took you two long enough! Alright, I need some bombers on the east side of the courtyard. We-"

*a turret shoots straight through the cockpit, and D-Klak's ship goes down, swirling*

*it goes crazy, and swoops near Yoruichi, then crashes right into the armies below*

*a group of Malchiorians do not survive*

*Abneris's ship is shot down shortly after*

---

*Klak continues leading his armies, and they seem to be gaining the upper hand*

*the ship crashes behind him, knocking him forward into the walls*

*he looks up, and sees the spirit bomb being formed in the distance*

Me: A blast like that...and we'll all be killed....

---

*Meanwhile, the Users and F-Klak all feel strange*

*F-Klak is in a frozen tundra in his time*

FK: "W-what? *soldiers crowd around him* Someone...has altered the time stream. We shall...allow it to correct itself one day."

---

*Perseus smacks an enemy with a rock war hammer, while Nadle nods at what Yoriuchi said*

*meanwhile, another garrison replaces the fallen enemy troops. These are immune to many attacks*

*Rahksha is walking among them*

OOS: waiting on DRJ? I think? And Addy and KoN.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:07 am

[ Where D-Klak Crashed: ]

Yoruichi: You okay in there?

*She notices a couple of heavily-armed enemy troops, wielding energized chainblades, approaching*

Yoruichi: ...Senka. *Disappears*

*In her next movement, she's crouched down behind both troops*

*All that's left in her wake to show she struck are a couple of dents right in the center of both troops' backs*

*With a couple of groans, they fall face-down into the dirt*

~ ~ ~

[ Near Klak: ]

*Abruptly, a huge mass of swirling pink and purple aura crashes down*

*Inside can vaguely be seen Namah's form, only slightly different*

Namah: I hate the outfit choice, but Zev did say regular clothes would get blown to smithereens.

*She steps out, wearing only a one-piece bikini, lightweight gauntlets, and shinguards*

Namah: I'm reading something...Strange about that spirit bomb.

*Her tail swishes, showing clear aggravation*

Namah: ...Friends of yours, Klak?
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:24 am

*Blue closes her eyes and hovers her finger over the map before jabbing it down in one spot and opening them.*

Blue: There. We want to go there.

*Ferret gave her an odd look*

Ferret: How can you be so certain?

Blue: Because wherever we go it'll be where we're supposed to be. That's how things work.

Ferret: ...you make it all sound so...predetermined.

Blue: I suppose it is in a way. Beam us down Scotty!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:10 am