BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ferret-X
Yenot
Klak
Adrastos
Srgt. Master
Heat
10 posters

BZPB

Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Coins : 9884

BZPB - Page 8 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Srgt. Master Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:53 am

Biting down a retort at Blue, Osseron double-checked the co-ordinates of the spot Blue had chosen: Right near the east side of the courtyard, near one of the anti-air turrets and what seemed to be an ammo dump for the soldiers

"Well then, I shall hit the area with a preliminary bombardment and sneak you in there-there being an ammo bunker-, stand by!"

*With that he fired off a salvo of missiles and shells at the northeastern corner of the fortress, napalm and High-explosives playing havoc with the enemy's formation and sight.

With a flash and Crack, camouflaged by the napalm and high-explosives going off, Ferret, K'theena, appearing inside one of the craters, Blue meanwhile had a slight mishap and ended up right behind a very surprised looking pair of SAM Operators just outside the crater...

Over Comms, Osseron hailed the Ironclad, offering to share the frequency codes of his target painter system to assist in overcoming the fortress' air defense and regeneration.

Last edited by Srgt. Master on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

Coins : 10827

Post by Ferret-X Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:38 am

Blue: Nyargh!

*Panicked she dove forward leaving the two operators to shoot at each other setting off a large explosion instead of hitting her. She landed and rubbed her head where she'd bumped it before transforming into a blue-gray cat*

Blue: Ow. I think I'd better be a smaller target here. Hopefully none of these guys have decent aim.

*Mewing a tune she wandered off towards what looked like the most active area occasionally teleporting out of the way of an incoming blast.*

*As soon as she noticed the explosion, Ferret ducked under the edge of the crater letting the hot air flow over her.*

Ferret: What is that idiot thinking? Considering she's the weakest out of all of us...oh well. How you doing?

K'theenya: Oh yeah! Barely bruised at all!

Ferret: ...your hair is on fire. Please put it out.

*with a shrug K'theenya cast a water spell over her head letting the deluge soak her.*

K'theenya: You're no fun.

Ferret: Yeah, yeah. What now?

K'theenya: Blow more random stuff up?

Ferret: I guess.

Last edited by Ferret-X on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9888

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:42 pm

*Ynot unsheathes his trusty sword*

Ynot: well, Ill start this show, then. Sora-o-Nensho!

*Swinging his blade, a swath of flame takes the form of a bird riding thermals to the sky. It reaches its peak and dives back down on the garrison around Klak, firing flaming feathers before slamming into them*

Ynot: An effectual display, no?

---
    [Onboard the Ironclad]
    *Trixitin accepts Osserons offer, painting a target and aiming the Slayer below, firing, it leaves a hole in the crust large enough to see through to the mantle*

----
    [On the ground]

*Hokagetsu takes notice of Trixitins work and wills lava to comeforth and spill on the enemy*

Last edited by Ynot on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33911

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:54 pm

*Blackout's eyes glow purple as he begins madly slashing and stabbing at random soldiers*

*there is a large explosion, and Blackout emerges from the smoke in his Eclipse form*

Eclipse Blackout: And we are in business.

*he fires devastating bolts of eclipse energy at the garrison*

-----

*on the BZP planet, wherever MK is*

*MK is surrounded by four masked members with machine guns*

???: You're coming with us.

*they begin to drag him towards a random basement*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16009

Post by Klak Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:43 pm

*D-Klak is alive, but he begins coughing*

DK: "They almost hit me!"

*he crawls out of the debris*

---

*Klak smiles*

Me: Lots of allies. Lots of allies. We'll win this one for sure.

*he fights the remaining enemy troops*

Me: PUSH FORWARD! WE'LL BE AT THE GATES IN NO TIME!

---

*Many enemy soldiers are killed inside and outside of the fortress*

*still, the mechanisms begin to repair themselves*

Nadle: "*telepathically to all who are near* We must move out of the courtyard and into one of the main buildings. If we have the general, this battle is over."

*he blasts away some enemies with a power scream, but more pour in*

*Nadle sees Rahksha walking towards him*

Nadle: "You! You're blind! What brings you here?"

Rahksha: "*seemingly unaffected by the chaos around him* I have no quarrel with you, Makuta scum."

*he continues walking towards the gate*

*the spirit bomb continues forming, and suddenly, it begins pulling dirt and debris towards it*

*Lancer leaps high into the air, and flies near it*

Lancer: "Wait a second....that's no spirit bomb....THAT'S A GRAVITY WELL GENERATOR!"

---

*MK shakes his head, and lets himself be dragged*

MK: Listen, if this is about my recent purchase, let me tell you, it was beneficial! I'm going to let you continue, this is just hilarious.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7038

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:05 pm

[ Near Ynot: ]

Zev: *Holds Dai Kirin outward*

*Out from its end leap blue-green sparks of energy*

*As they curl around the Sora-o-Nensho firebird, its feathers explode with much greater power*

Zev: One of Dai Kirin's little specialties. Wish I could explain more, but that doesn't look good at all.

*He points towards the massive Gravity Well Generator in the distance*

~ ~ ~

[ Near Where D-Klak Crashed: ]

Yoruichi: *Darts into the crash site*

*In another instant, she's back out and dropped D-Klak nearby*

Yoruichi: I'll stay close in case you need help. Unless you'd like to fight all these goons alone after barely surviving a fighter crash.

*She proceeds to kick swiftly outward, knocking an approaching troop through the air*

*Without warning, a stray energy bolt grazes her cheek - Leaving a small, smoking cut that quickly stops bleeding*

Yoruichi: ... *Kicks her leg straight out toward the troop who fired* Never attack a woman's face, brat.

Shooter: *Falls to his knees, two small knife-handles sticking out of his visor*

*As he falls, Yoruichi looks down at D-Klak*

Yoruichi: We've got about five minutes, but the plan is for that fortress to be filled with toxic gas. If you have soldiers you can't risk losing in there, now is the time to tell me - Five minutes from now, Kurotsuchi-taichou'll be prepared and impossible to stop.

*She kneels down, putting two fingers on his neck - Yet instead of checking his pulse, a small aura of green energy appears around those two fingertips*

Yoruichi: ...Feels like you're not in any danger. Good thing - I suck at healing kido.

*Turning, she keeps a lookout to make sure no one gets close enough to hurt D-Klak*

Last edited by Saika Zev on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Ynot: Oh, that is quite impressive. Say, what's the deal with...What did you caller her? Yoruichi? Any way, she seems to handle her self better than most.

*Ynot holds out his blade, it changes from a single katana to two chain blades and begins tearing into those around*
    ---

Asumaru: Hey, Magma face. Let's cool them off a bit.

*A gale of cool air gusts against the flowing lava, hardening the forms into statues*

Hokagetsu: Now that's a sight, innit?
    ---

*In the distance, a cherry tree is blooming, and all who approach are dropping dead. While across the field flames and gales of wind are engulfing the area. Elsewhere still, a lightning storm is striking opponents down*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:43 pm

[ Near Ynot: ]

Zev: Oh. Yoruichi-sensei? How to put it...

*He spins Dai Kirin idly for a moment or two*

Zev: ...She's unsurpassed in hakuda and hohou, the Shinigami arts of hand-to-hand combat and footwork. Her shunpo is the fastest of any recorded Shinigami - That's how she got the nickname "Flash Goddess."

*Chuckling, he brings Dai Kirin to a stop and weighs it thoughtfully in his hands*

Zev: Yoruichi-sensei's actually the one who taught me hakuda and hohou, a long time ago. I shudder to think what'd happen if she was fully prepped for battle right now - What we're seeing is Sensei's skills after a couple of centuries out-of-practice. *Shiver* Scary thought.

*Abruptly, he swings Dai Kirin blindingly fast - Sending out a bolt of energy that plows over three enemies*

Zev: What've you been up to, Ynot?
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:17 pm

*D-Klak looks up at Yoriuchi*

DK: "Are you insane? Poisoning the enemy? That's not gonna work....The moment they see someone acting poisoned, they'll put on gas masks. Then it will be impossible to take on them until the poison is dissipated. But....*cough* If you're going to do that, *he gets up, limping* We need to retreat. This battle is over. I'm not going to let my men be killed by recklessness from someone I barely know....no offense."

---

*more soldiers pour in*

*these are stronger, and cannot be killed in one post, unlike what many of my fellow members think*

*Rahksha walks up to Klak*

Me: Wait....Rahksha? What are you doing here? Aren't you blind?

Rahksha: "Yes. But I also have sight beyond sight."

*he swings his lance, knocking Klak to the floor*

Me: How the-

OOS: Waiting on Sarge, KoN, and DRJ.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:31 pm

[ Near D-Klak: ]

Yoruichi: ... *Takes out the phone-like device* Kurotsuchi-taichou, call it off.

*She closes the device and looks down at D-Klak solemnly*

Yoruichi: The poison would have infiltrated their armor and leached through their skin, in any case.

*Moving with incredible speed, she drapes D-Klak across her shoulders*

Yoruichi: Luckily for you, I have a bit more experience in this kind of combat.

*Abruptly, behind her appear about fourty men and women dressed in all-black, with complete masks to greatly resemble ninja*

Apparent Leader: Yoruichi-dono, Sui-Feng-taichou sent us to assist,

Yoruichi: Good. I want two of you to secure a Senkaimon in case we need more troops, and four more of you raise a barrier.

Six Together: Hai. *Immediately get to work*

Yoruichi: Four more of you are to scout the battlefield and report the situation to your Captain.

Four Together: Hai. *Disappear in a flicker of speed*

Yoruichi: The rest of you are to split up into six squads of five, and go to assist Zev Raregroove, Makuta Nadle, Makuta Blackout, Namah Calah, Makuta Klak, and Guardian Perseus. You should know them from the reports I sent to Sui-Feng beforehand.

The Rest Together: Hai. *Disappear in unison*

Yoruichi: They know that some of them will not survive. To join the Second Division has always meant that you forfeit your life for a greater cause.

*Slowly, she takes a few steps forward, steadily picking up speed*

*With that swish-swish-swish from before, she's disappeared*

*She reappears in a location free of enemy troops, and releases D-Klak*

Yoruichi: Even with their skill, the Onmitsukido can only buy you so much time. I suggest you arrange the retreat in sections, getting the injured and weak out first. Speaking of injured...

*From behind her, Minazuki emerges - Silent as always*

Yoruichi: The cadavers are already in Kurotsuchi-taichou's lab, correct?

Minazuki: ... *Inclines head slightly* ...

Yoruichi: Good, good. I need you to heal D-Klak as best you can.

Minazuki: ... *Approaches D-Klak silently* ...

*Its aura of pale green tendrils forms again, wrapping around D-Klak's form*

*With a feeling he can't place, Minazuki slowly heals him*

Yoruichi: Please don't give me anymore lip after I've helped you, alright, kid?

*She shields her eyes from the sunlight, sweeping her gaze over the battlefield*

Yoruichi: ...I knew this wasn't gonna be a victory.

~ ~ ~

[ OOS: I'll try to add a reply to the Fullbring arc to this post later. ]

[ If I can. ]
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Osseron spoke in via comms to Klak,

"Actually, if they utilize a combustable gas instead of poison, then we could kill the defenders within their fortifications with one well-placed napalm missile or tracer shell, leaving this necron abomination of a fortress undefended by soldiers! Either way that Gravity well generator has me dedicated to this fight. You will lose men either way, now is not the time to fall back, especially after dedicating my only remaining vessel!

If you call yourself a General, then at least have the dignity to not d@mn high-value assets before running with your tail between your legs!

Now, Let me hear your battle-cry! Omnissiah Protects!"

*With that, The Dark Tide unleashes another volley of missiles, this time with more unconventional warheads -phased plasma- at the arriving formations, each missile spraying super-heated gasses into the area before a phase modal forced the remaining plasma to dissipate*

*The multiple target painter begin trying to lock down the gravity well Generator, the thin red beams bending from the gravitational forces near the machine and failing to get a clean trajectory to the machine*

*Meanwhile, the Main cannons continue plummeting the fortifications, mainly the anti-air defenses of the fortress.

Last edited by Srgt. Master on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:17 am

[ Beside D-Klak: ]

Minazuki: ... *Continues healing* ...

Yoruichi: Don't listen to him, D-Klak. Guys like him and Kenpachi can afford to run headlong into a battle and get their @sses kicked a few times before they figure out a way to win. You have troops who look up to you and friends who trust you.

*She takes out the communicator idly, dialing in a number and pressing a speaker button before waiting for the line to connect*

Yoruichi: There's no shame in retreating from a pointless struggle. What's shameful is to squander the lives of subordinates and allies because of an inflated ego. Do what you think is right.

*From the other end of the line, a garbled howl can be heard*

Yoruichi: Kurotsuchi-taichou. Lemme guess - Minazuki brought you someone who's unconscious, didn't he?

Kurotsuchi: *In a petulant, reedy, raspy voice* Yes, quite. That blasted freak thought it would be amusing to put them under until right after it left. I'm having Nemu take care of the last one. ... No, you idiot! Don't damage him! Just throttle him like I told you to!!

*With a loud choking noise, the shouts end*

Kurotsuchi: Goodness, what a stupid daughter I created. Hmph. Shihouin, what's the situation on your end?

Yoruichi: We're organizing a retreat. Those two ships I mentioned earlier have shown up, and their cover fire should be sufficient to escape with most of us unharmed. The Onmitsukido firebrands I sent in should be returning shortly.

Kurotsuchi: Good for you. In my lab, I now have a number of highly interesting corpses. This should keep me busy until I have that Raregroove-man in my lab for further study.

Yoruichi: Yeah. No. That's not happening, Kurotsuchi. I had Sui-Feng and a few boys from the First Division pen a restraining order. You can't have Zev in your lab unless he gives Sasakibe-fukutaichou a writ of consent.

Kurotsuchi: You know, I never thought you'd be even more capable of meddling from afar, you nuisance of a woman.

Yoruichi: I'm rubber, you're glue. Count yourself lucky to not be in traction after that "examination" you roped me into.

Kurotsuchi: Now, now, I was very generous. I only tried to drug you four times, I let you sleep overnight before the full examination with clothes on, and I specifically avoided insertion methods of study!

Yoruichi: Seriously, I don't know why the Captain Commander hasn't sacked your crazy @ss yet.

Kurotsuchi: Because I'm a genius that's why!! Are you so stupid that you can't even realize how short the supply of my level of intellect is!!? Name one person you know whose intellect surpasses me!!

Yoruichi: I could, but you'd really have a tizzy at the answer. *Smirks, awaiting his reply*

Kurotsuchi: ...!! This conversation is over. I have work to do.

*The line closes with a click!*

Yoruichi: Glad they have to deal with him, not me.

Minazuki: *Almost finished healing*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:08 pm

*there are many small explosions as Bubbles continues attacking the Corrantian soldiers with lightning bolts*

-----

*MK is dragged to a basement and strapped to a chair*

*the Architect walks towards him*

Architect: Hello, Emkay.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:03 pm

[ Beside D-Klak: ]

Yoruichi: ...Hm? *Looks out over the battlefield*

*She narrows her eyes, a look of disgust crossing her face*

Yoruichi: ...Guh. Him again. I think I'm going to be sick.

*With a sigh, she sits down next to D-Klak*

~ ~ ~

[ Another Part of the Battlefield: ]

Namah: *Repeatedly sends troops flying with her Ether Tendrils*

*Even with the Onmitsukido sent to assist giving her cover, they're overwhelmed*

*Not too long after, two of the Onmitsukido sent to assist her have been shot dead, and the remaining four desperately form a protective circle*

Namah: *Pant* *Pant* ...I've used up too much energy...It's too late to form an OverSoul...

*Abruptly, several explosions nearby launch enemy troops through the air*

???: *A familiar raspy voice* Ye lord. Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man. Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws.

*Sparks of blue flame coalesce on the other side of the enemies from Namah, forming into a gigantic sphere*

???: Hado #33: Sokatsui. Remove yourself from my sight, weaklings.

*The pale blue flames erupt outwards, exploding with such force that Namah barely can raise a barrier in time to protect herself and the remaining Onmitsukido from the shockwave - Even then, her barrier shatters a moment later*

Namah: *Brow furrows with displeasure* I really wish I could've been saved by anyone but you.

*Cackling, the bizarre-looking man approaches her with an analytical look in his eye*

BZPB - Page 8 Post_Soul_Society_arc_Mayuri_Kurotsuchi

Namah: Kurotsuchi Mayuri-taichou. To what do I owe the distinct pleasure?

Mayuri: Oh, nothing. I just felt intrigued by that immense device off on the horizon.

*With one hand - Showing his dark blue fingernails and extremely long nail on his left middle finger - Mayuri points at the Gravity Well Generator in the distance*

Mayuri: My interest was also piqued by so many intriguing presences. A Makuta who controls Light? A Makuta who can use Eclipse Energy? A Makuta with a zanpakuto? Individuals from alternate dimensions? A Juraian? A Dreamkeeper?

*Face split by a wide grin, he chuckles darkly as his voice drops almost an octave*

Mayuri: What fool would ignore such a treasure trove as this?

*He turns to stare at the Gravity Well Generator*

Namah: *Glares daggers at him*

Mayuri: My, what an ungrateful little girl you are.

Namah: Oh, I'm thankful to be saved. You're just not the most trustworthy of the Captains.

Mayuri: Feh. My Twelfth Division and I have no need for the trust of someone like you. Yet I would have thought you of all people would even somewhat appreciate a Kido Master.

Namah: You had the opening for the entire incantation. Of course you'd wreak havoc.

Mayuri: Simpleton. Did you never even consider that I was holding back so as to not erase you and Sui-Feng-taichou's men?

Namah: A simpleton is one who stands around talking while an enemy sniper takes aim.

Mayuri: ... *With a swish-swish, narrowly avoids a swift bolt of energy* Amusing. *Gazes to the source*

*The sniper lifts his rifle and quickly goes leaping across the rock formations high above*

Mayuri: *Points finger* Bakudo #4: Hainawa.

*From his fingertip sears outward a long cord of crackling yellow energy*

*With a slight flick of the wrist, Mayuri has bound the fleeing assailant and hoisted them into the air*

Mayuri: ...What's this, now? *Peers at the sniper idly as he's brought closer*

Namah: ...? That's not the same armor as the others...Is he an Irumok?

Mayuri: If you can articulate, poor idiot creature, who sent you to this place?

Irumok Sniper: *Snarls gutturally* Blegnekk.

Namah: *Eyes widen* Him? What would that guy want here?

Mayuri: Hmmm... *Stares at the sniper idly*

Sniper: *Struggles furiously*

~ ~ ~

OOS: Let's just say no time has passed between Moss's question and now.

I'm so sorry I kept forgetting this, Shroom.

---

[ Desert Planet, Abandoned Town, Old Apartment Building: ]

Kugo: I've got some more to explain on Fullbring.

*Walking over to the fridge, he takes out a bottle and pours the liquid into a glass*

Kugo: *Places the bottle back and walks over* Our abilities are quite similar to those of Hollows, for one reason or another. Specifically, we have a certain degree of control over our own souls and the "souls" of objects in our surroundings. Like so.

*He holds the glass out before himself, fingers fanned out over the top*

*Abruptly, the liquid inside swirls into a sphere and hovers up to just before his palm*

*With a gentle sweep of his fingers, Kugo guides the drink over his lips*

Kugo: *Ulp* This has a variety of uses, which you all can learn in due course. Firstly, however, I would be remiss to not mention the two types of Fullbring.

*Taking his seat again, Kugo polishes off the bottle of sake and continues*

Kugo: Fullbring are simply classified as either "Object" or "Clad." What Riruka and I have displayed - An effect contained within a separate structure - Is Object-Type. Clad-Types are a bit more rare, and coat either part of or all of their body in their Fullbring.

*Leaning in slightly, he appears to size Shroom up for a few moments*

Kugo: ...I believe that you may have the capacity for a Clad-Type Fullbring, Shroom. When you've selected your item and are ready, Riruka will transport you into Dollhouse to commence your training.

Riruka: Hey!! Don't put words in my mouth!! I'll only do it if I'm okay with it!!

Kugo: *Stares flatly at her* Well are you okay with it, then?

Riruka: ...Well yeah. *Blushes, looking away from them*

Kugo: Good. *Sigh* When you're ready, Shroom.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:51 pm

*Klak shakes his head*

Me: Kind of busy here, Osseron!

*he knocks back Rahksha*

Rahksha: "Though part of me wants vengeance for what you did to my eyes, part of me is grateful."

Me: You...can see through the force....

*Rahskha swings his lance into Klak's face. Luckily, Klak moves out of the way at the last minute*

---

*D-Klak gets up, and shakes himself*

DK: "I'm fine. Thanks a lot. Still, your friend Yoriuchi should know that I'm the mouthy merc of these forums. I have to get lippy. *he grabs a random communicator that wasn't there before* Osseron, listen, I know in your world things might be different. But Klak, our Major General, he's had some hard times lately. There was a battle where hundreds of his own men were killed.....you could say by his own hand. We won't be able to continue fighting if we lose lives and moral. Plus, a life is a life..."

*he throws the communicator on the floor*

*D-Klak begins walking towards the battlefield, hook blades in hand*

DK: "That generator is going to mess with our time. We'll be slowed down. I have to destroy it."

---

MK: Architect...I told you I would think about your proposition. If you wish to force me at gunpoint to do all this, then I will cease to be your ally.

---

*The turrets that were hit by Osseron's ship grow again*

*so have the other defenses that Ynot and Zev's characters hit*

*a deep gravely voice is heard in the mind of all characters*

???: "You'll have to do better than that, children."

Nadle: "The fortress has a voice...but I've never seen a species like this. Perseus! We need to fall back! This is far too much for us to handle!"

*Perseus, far from Nadle, nods*

Perseus: "AYE! RETREAT FELLOW KNIGHTS!"

*the Knights of the Keruvim begin running towards the side of the fortress they entered*

Nadle: "Cover us, Blackout! We'll provide a route of escape!"

*after fighting through the hordes of enemies, they reach the wall they came through*

*Herd Stir's body is stuck inside of the wall. He is dead. His eyes staring at the sky. Herd Stir is smiling.*

Lancer: "The fortress friggin' crushed him. But...he made a hole. It couldn't repair beyond his body."

Perseus: "Pull his body out, then make a tunnel. His sacrifice will be honored."

*Two strong Knights that were already carrying corpses grab Herd Stir's*

*Perseus summons an enormous stone, and blasts a hole in the wall*

*the Knights of the Keruvim and Nadle run out, and head towards the garrison Klak's forces are fighting*

*time begins to slow for everyone as the gravity well generator begins pulling in dust and debris*

---

*Uterio has been unresponsive for hours*

*Medic 2 is about to make another resuscitation attempt*

Medic 1: "His heart is finished...perhaps he is...."

*a soldier is listening, and he runs out. A rumor:*

*Begins to spread that Uterio is dead*

*Either you ignore it or accept it*

*Eventually, some Great Beings begin to hear it*

*People start to worry, but look for Angonce for guidance*

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone. See what I did there, lads?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:07 pm

[ Battlefield: ]

Mayuri: Hmmm. That device will be problematic.

Namah: ... *Falls to one knee* ...Crap...I'm...Exhausted...

Mayuri: Relax, foolish girl. You know me well enough to expect this.

*Nearby all of the major allies, huge portals consisting of twin sliding wooden doors appear*

*Meanwhile, from separate doors emerge huge beings with half-shattered Hollow masks, assaulting the enemy troops pursuing Klak's allies*

Mayuri: You should know this, Namah Calah - I always have a contingency plan. *Whips out a cyringe and approaches*

Namah: *Flinches, realizing that all of the Onmitsukido around her have left* What are you - !?

Mayuri: *Grabs the top of her head, turning it brusquely so that her neck is presented* I will not carry you. With my special "invigoration serum," you'll be able to run and leap good as new.

Namah: *Notes how droplets fall to the ground and sizzle with smoke* Wait!! Wait, you b----rd!! Don't you dare - !! Guh.

*The needle has already pierced her jugular, and all of the liquid is soon pumped in*

Mayuri: *Steps back, raising arm as Namah quivers* Bakudo #39: Enkosen.

*Before him forms a large, circular shield of golden energy*

Namah: *Abruptly dashes off with such speed and strength that several rocks are sent flying*

Mayuri: Told you so. *Drags the bound Irumok across the ground towards a separate portal* Well, I'd best make myself scarce.

Irumok: Negk! Negk!! Ghakka thrull!! Ghakka, ghakka thrull hukk!!

Mayuri: I will not release you, fool. I've only gotten to dissect two Irumok before, and they were heavily damaged.

Irumok: ...!! *Howls, thrashing madly, yet vainly in an attempt to escape*

Mayuri: Please. Have some dignity, you ingrate. You should be honored.

*He opens a dark portal and enters, Irumok in tow*

~ ~ ~

[ Near D-Klak: ]

*A portal as previously described appears and opens*

Yoruichi: Figures Kurotsuchi would have a Senkaimon prepared. *Looks out* A bunch prepared.

*All across the battlefield, "Senkaimon" have appeared and opened for Klak's allies*

Yoruichi: I'd say we should use this opportunity before we're all crushed.

*She approaches the Senkaimon, but waits for D-Klak*

~ ~ ~

[ Onboard the Dark Tide: ]

*In a secluded, dark corner, a lone figure crouches - Facing away from the main room*

Crona: ... *Stares at the space between hir feet in silence* ...

Patti: *Has fallen asleep while pinning Liz, somehow*

Liz: ... *Stares up at the ceiling blankly* ...

*She sighs, looking over at Osseron*

Liz: So. How's it going down below?
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:32 am

*Looking back to the trio, Ossseron shakes his head*

"Not well, that Coward of a General is ordering a retreat, and it seems that the fortress is beating my manufactoria's output with it's regeneration...I guess we'll have to retreat then."

He notices the Gigantic Sliding door ahead of the ship, and after a moment's hesitation, begins burning towards it, his weapon systems doing what they can to support everyone's escape, a volley of missiles forming a multi-spectral smoke-screen between the combatants.

Osseron meanwhile disconnected himself from the panels and half-limped, half-walked over to the wall where Crona was at, sliding down the wall with a heavy sigh of relief as the shields overcharged for the transition through the gate.

"If I had at least one of the two ships I have in my memory coils right now, this could have been vastly different...I really must look for a space docks soon..."
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:28 am

*Ferret looked up realizing something*

Ferret: Th-they're abandoning us! THOSE INGRATES! NO ONE ABANDONS ME! COME ON K'theenya!

*grabbing the foxgirl she dives into the shadow of the crater landing in a heap on Osseron's ship. She pulled herself up shoving the slightly daze K'theenya off of her*

Ferret: Wasn't sure that'd work through space. Was harder then I thought.

*K'theenya shook her head a bit*

K'theenya: What in the universe was THAT?

Ferret: Oh? The place between shadows? I'm not too sure. Supposedly it makes most people who go through it go mad, but I've never had a problem. I've tried taking some of it out with me for testing, but it doesn't work right...

*with a shudder K'theenya sat down*

K'theenya: Please don't. It wouldn't end well I believe.

----

*Way at the edges of the battlefield Blue comes across a woman sitting nonchalantly by a pile of bodies, a large red-tinged sword laid across her lap that she was staring at intensely. Without hesitation Blue rubs against the person in the way of friendly cats everywhere avoiding contact with the sword.*

Blue: There you are Shikhazra! I was wondering where you got to. Someone unsealed your pet foxy you know.

*with a shrug Shikhazra scratched Blue behind the ears, which the cat purred her approval of*

Shikhazra: Yeah, I sort of noticed. But, then the sword caught on to the fact that we were at a battle, and of course demanded I feed him. Seemed convenient, so I went along with it. I'm sure you've heard how insufferable it gets when not fed.

Blue: I've heard stories yeah. It's a little bit famous in the right circles after all.

*Blue draped herself over the angel's shoulder.*

Blue: But, really. Don't you have more important things to do then sit around?

Shikhazra: Feh. You just want a free ride. But, I suppose you're right.

*rolling her eyes she shoved the sword back into it's scabbard, threw it over her cat-free shoulder, and leaped into the air*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:48 pm

*Ynot is oblivious to Klak's forces leaving*

Ynot: Same ole same ole. Ko'd and Egyptian God. Oh, those rings you were checking out? One for each of the Lantern Corps I defeated, and one that is uniquely mine. Fedele and I have been...growing on each other. Still, I feel Like someone out there is waiting to fight me. Someone stronger than anyone I've ever met. Now, a little birdie told ME that you let Vez out? How's that going for you?

*Pulls in several of the forces and mega-punches them with his Gauntlet*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:32 pm

[ Near the Ironclad: ]

Zev: Vez has been more agreeable than usual, though that says little.

*Shielding his eyes from the sunlight, he looks out over the battlefield and to the Gravity Well Generator*

*As well, he notes the many Senkaimon Gates opening - As well as one for himself and Ynot, and a huge one for the Ironclad*

Zev: ...Phew. I can feel that monstrosity tugging at me already. And it feels like Namah found her way through one of those Senkaimon. It may be in our best interests to high-tail it out of here, as our allies are doing.

*He patiently waits beside the open Senkaimon Gate for Ynot to follow*

~ ~ ~

[ ???, Lab: ]

*The place is incredibly dark, save for the light of a huge computer screen*

*Upon this monitor, long vertical lines of kanji stream down with incredible speed*

Mayuri: *Sits motionless before the screen, vacant eyes flicking up and down to read* Hmph.

*Nearby, the Irumok is strapped securely to an operation table, a tube and several wires affixed to his mouth-area*

Mayuri: ...Feh. Nemu has yet to return with the permanent anesthetics. I had hoped to investigate this curious Irumok with some degree of peace.

Irumok: *Twitches occasionally, still almost completely under the influence of the anesthetics*

Mayuri: *Stands up, walking over* I hope I don't have to bear his wails too long. Listening to a man's screams of agony simply doesn't compare to that of a woman. Women's shrieks are so lustful and enticing. Men's screams for mercy are just annoying.

Irumok: *Eye opens blearily, as a low gurgle emerges at the sight of Mayuri drawing near*

Mayuri: *Takes out a scalpel* Oh, you have awakened. Try not to damage yourself.

*He places the scalpel's tip at the Irumok's sternum...*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Ynot: Oh, hey, look at that. Guess we should go, then.

*Follows Zev into the Senkaimon, All the Anima re-board the Ironclad as it pulls through it's own*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:22 pm

*Shikhazra flies swiftly, Blue digging her claws into her shoulder to stay on. Landing in front of Ynot, she peeled the cat off completely ignoring the new cuts on her shoulder. Blue glared as she got unceremoniously dropped.*

Blue: Hey! Watch the flying!

Shikhazra: You hitch a ride rather then doing it yourself, what do you expect? Anyway, hi, have you seen a fox chick around? Little shorter then me, weird taste in clothes, perpetually drunk...sound familiar?

Last edited by Ferret-X on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Ynot: Um..I know of one. Last I saw her, she was drunk...and inside a ship I jumped out of. Haven't seen her since then.

*Ynot waits for Klak*

Last edited by Ynot on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15486

Post by Kon Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:42 pm

*In his mech, Jarvis goes outside and quickly projects shields around the base, protecting it from the enemy fire. He also guns down some missiles headed straight for him*

*The soldiers look confused, they don't know who he is and why he is helping them*

Jarvis: Hi, I'm Jarvis. A new recruit by General Rahksha.

*They nod and continue fighting, Jarvis's mech is surprisingly agile for something so bulky*

OOS: Could you give me someone to fight?
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:01 pm

*Klak is thrown into the air by the mere swinging of Rahksha's lance, and lands on the other side of the fortress*

*Rahksha leaps and lands right next to him*

Me: I don't want to hurt you, Rahksha.

Rahskha: "Too late."

*he stabs Klak, but the latter grabs the lance, and repels him with it into the air*

*Rahksha hits the wall, but he pulls out a gun, and shoots Klak in the knee*

*Klak growls, then hovers away*

Nadle: *through comms* "Use these portals, and our mother ships, to escape, men!"

*the Knights of the Keruvim run back to the ship they were transported in, as do many Malchiorian forces*

*others go through the Senkaimon*

*there still remains a garrison in order to keep the enemy occupied*

*Klak and D-Klak are among the last remaining with this garrison, along with Blackout, Eclipse Blackout, Yoriuchi, Ynot, and anyone else who is staying*

*Klak runs up to Ynot*

Me: Look who showed up! We need some help around the front of the fortress! We failed to get to the command center, now the enemy is ripping us a new one. Some of our forces still need cover for a retreat!

*leaves to the small skirmish*

---

*D-Klak looks at Yoriuchi*

DK: "Thanks, but I don't need your who's-it-what's-it-digimon to leave. I'm fine."

*he runs, and does a Hulk leap in the air towards a crashed ship*

*D-Klak pulls Abneris out of the debris*

*both of them run towards Jarvis, throwing volleys of force pushes and fireballs at him*

OOS: Waiting on DRJ.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:38 pm

[ Battlefield: ]

Yoruichi: ...Suit yourself.

*Abruptly, she disappears with a flicker*

*With a swish-swish-swish, she reappears near Klak and Ynot*

Zev: *Hasn't yet left* These loons still want to stay and fight, and I just couldn't leave them.

Yoruichi: Any idea where Namah went off to?

Zev: I felt her go through one of the Gates, but other than that, I can't tell.

~ ~ ~

[ Other Side of the Senkaimon Gates: ]

*The troops find themselves in a series of massive courtyards*

*Five in total, they encircle a huge, squat, white stone building; all surrounded by walls of similar stone, and with lower barricades partitioning each courtyard from those adjacent*

Namah: *Wakes up groggily, on the ground* ...Uuugh...Kurotsuchi...Th...That...B----rd... *Falls unconscious again*

*Still in the leotard from before, she remains motionless save for heavy breathing*

~ ~ ~

[ Mayuri's Lab: ]

Mayuri: Hmmm... *Reading the monitor again*

*Behind him, what appears to have once been the Irumok is still strapped to the table*

Mayuri: ... *Gives a face-splitting grin* Intriguing.

*He cackles lowly, reading the data*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:55 pm

*Shikhazra chewed on her lip for a bit*

Shikhazra: Jumped ship WHERE? Please, it's...a bit important I find her.

*Blue turns back into a humanoid*

Blue: Hiya! I'm Blue, the rude person is Shikhazra.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Ynot: I have no idea, madam, I teleported. That tends to mess with ones sense of direction. best bet would be under one of those two extremely large Senkaimon, as they are for ships, She was on one of those two. I got cover covered. Zev, ready Dai Kirin. Flames of the Phoenix, Waves of the Hydra, Quakes of the Minotaur, Gales of the Centaur, Flash of the Satyr, Radiance of the Pegasus, Depths of the Leviathan. Ka-Oni-Santsu, Cascade.

*The blade dissolves into seven beams of light, each enlarging into massive beasts*

Ynot: This is going to strain my concentration, so, if you would, relay orders, no chit chat.

*The Phoenix takes to the sky, Ynot on it's back as the others charge in and assail the enemy with floods and waves and droves of their respectable elemental abilities*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:09 am

As the last Osseron's ship pulls through the Gate, it takes a moment to stand down its weapon systems before scanning its surroundings.

Looking at the area via the hologram table, Osseron shakes his head at the miniature courtyards before saying to Liz, Patti and Crona, not seeming to realize K'theenya and Ferret were in the room.

"These courtyards below us are too small! even if we put them all together it wouldn't be long enough for this vessel to land in! We shall take a lander down there then..."

Putting the five and a half kilometer long ship into a stable hover above the area, Osseron disengages himself from the interfaces and turns to the group, nodding towards one of the doors leading to the prow of the ship.

"The drone bays are not too far from here: but it is best to get started, it is a long ride to where I keep the manned landers...good thing for rail-cars!"

He walks through and steps into a medium-sized rail-car, the pilot's seat being taken up by a half-human servitor. Osseron looks back to the group

"Well, you coming to meet the neighbors or what?" Finally Noticing Ferret and K'theenya, he added "Oh, Hello. When did you two get back on?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC:Basic Dimensions and Appearance of Dark Tide

I claim no rights to this: it belongs to Games Workshop [40K universe] or it's personal owners [the site, anything not owned by G-W on the site]
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:12 pm

*Jarvis's shields are able to block the elemental attacks*

*however, several men of the garrison in front of the fortress were not so lucky*

*thanks to the assault of the heroes, the survivors are left dazed*

*the fortress's gates begin to open to allow more enemies to pour out*

*Klak spins his hand*

Me: That's it! That's our window! Everyone, retreat to your respective ships and portals. Zev, bring all my armies back from wherever you sent them. We're meeting in the Rebel HQ as soon as we arrive in Malchior IV. That's an order!

*he runs with the Malchiorians to a ship that recently landed nearby, and leaves*

*D-Klak and Abneris punch Jarvis, and leave through a portal*

*the Battle of Corrantia was a loss*

---

*Nadle looks up at the design of the white stone building*

Nadle: "Where are we?"

---

OOC:Basic Dimensions and Appearance of Dark Tide

I claim no rights to this: it belongs to Games Workshop [40K universe] or it's personal owners [the site, anything not owned by G-W on the site]

I want that for Christmas.

---

*through the comms, all Rebel Alliance ships begin to hear a message*

Klak: If you have any new warriors or units you think are important enough, you may introduce them or at least mention them in them meeting.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:47 pm

[ Where the Senkaimon Gates Led: ]

*A number more gates open up, revealing the Rebel HQ on the other side*

*Massive gates appear for large ships that passed through, like the Dark Tide*

Mayuri's Voice: I suggest you fools hurry through - Something about that location is interfering with the Senkaimon.

~ ~ ~

[ Malchior IV, Elsewhere: ]

Namah: *Touches down, panting heavily*

Zev: *Has sealed Dai Kirin once again* Lookin' good.

Namah: Shut up. Why aren't you with Klak and his gang?

Zev: Prolly for the same reason you aren't - Those cowards watching us.

Namah: ... *Sigh* Yeah. I figured you'd pick them up tailing us, as well.

Zev: We're far away from Klak and his allies. Show yourselves.

*With a sound distinctly resembling tearing cloth, gaping portals of darkness open vertically*

Zev: Garganta. We're gonna be dealing with Hollows... *Grips Dai Kirin tightly* Leap - Gyargh!!

*A swift bolt of purple energy sends Dai Kirin spinning away*

Namah: Crap, not again! *Raises a barrier immediately*

*Through the portal emerge several huge, "robed" black figures*

*Tall and elongated, they bear holes straight through their bodily centers and spikes ringing those*

*Each one wears a bone-white mask with an elongated nose*

Zev: ...Ggghhhrrrgh... *Has already started to Hollowify again*

*From just within the Garganta, a terrible presence breathes out semi-transparent fumes*

Namah: Crap... *Eyes glow a dim pink temporarily* That smog'll poison anything but Hollows...He's keeping me in here so I can't get to Zev. *Looks worriedly to the man in question*

Zev: *Is almost completely Hollowified, yet clearly in pain* ...Gh...Guh...Gghhh... *Falls to knees* ...

*A Gillian towering above him begins to charge a Cero*

*Suddenly - *

???: Mashiro~ Kick~~~!

*With a tremendous impact, a boot-clad foot crashes into the Gillian's mouth*

*This causes the Cero to explode out the back of its head - Killing itself and two others instantly*

*A series of frontflips results in the culprit landing near Zev*

BZPB - Page 8 Mashiro

Zev/Vez: Whoo...Aaarrre...Y...Yooouuuggghhh...?

???: I'm Mashiro, Scraggly! Just stay down until Hachi~n can get here!

Vez: *Takes over more control* Heh...You may not be affected by that goon's poison, somehow...But what makes you think...That you...Can do any better...Than...Me...?

Mashiro: This. *Raises hand in front of face, gathering a mass of lime-green energy*

Vez: ...! No...! You're...You're...Rrrrrggghhh!! *Begins frothing at the mouth, wroth and thrashing*

Mashiro: *Pulls hand down over face, forming a bone-white mask*

*Heartshaped, it has four small slots in two rows before the mouth, angling up and out from each other; large, round, goggle-like eyes; and two small antennae above the forehead*

Namah: ...Okay. If you can hear me, 'Mashiro,' you've got a lot of explaining to do.

Mashiro: You know Yoruichi-san~! Ask her~! *Disappears*

Namah: Wh - Who - What's THAT supposed to mean!!? *Glares after her*

*However, the new arrival has already gone back on the offensive*

Mashiro: Mashiro~ Kick~~~!! *Launches a flying kick from the hip*

*The brute force carries her through five Gillian with such force that they combust*

Namah: ...You seem to know her, Vez. Care to elaborate?

Vez: Rrrrryou can go scrrrrreeewww yourrrself!!

Namah: No need to get lippy, Mister. *Looks on*

Poison Hollow: *Still watches from safety*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:52 pm

*Ynot is the last through the Senkaimon, after everyone else has fled, sealing the beasts away as he heads through*

Ynot: Man, that always strains my concentration. I'll be resting in my quarters. Sasuken, take my place in the HQ meeting. I'll be listening in and relay my thoughts telepathically.

Sasuken: So you will be Eve's dropping on my thoughts?

Ynot: In a manner of speaking.

Sasuken: Mata-Nui help us...

Ynot: What's that?

Sasuken: Nothing, just purging my mind of all things I don't want you seeing.

Ynot: Good lad.

*Ynot ventures back into the Ironclad, Sasuken heading to HQ*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Osseron pauses as he boards the rail-cart, and does an about-face to the room as he hears the gate receiving interference and walks back to the hologram table, speaking up to the roof

"Dear, can you pilot the ship on through the new gate? Also show me the S-T scans of the other side, as well as a R/WS scan if the sensors can manage it..."

A artificial voice replies "Yes, Sir." before the hologram flickers and the image is replaced with two smaller scans of the area around the gate, on the left-side scan a web of lines interconnecting in a warped grid, bending with the influence of gravity and the ripples from the gate itself.

The right-side scan, meanwhile, shows the same local area but overlaid with a mess of nebulas of purples, reds, greens, and blues instead of a neat grid. At the moment there seems to be a mass of blue nebulas gathering beyond the gate.

Osseron looks at both scans, contemplating the one with nebulas and muttering quietly to himself.

"I recall these same patterns when she had her mishap...could it be that she'll appear now? I've heard of it happening across systems...but galaxies?! It's insanity....even for the warp...

Looking up, he talks to the roof again, Osseron asked

"What's the status of the teleportarium? Is it acting up like it did When we first tried to send the Inquisitor over the top?"

For a few moments, there is no response, but as soon as the ship starts passing through the gate, the machine-spirit replies "Yes, the teleportarium is beginning to overload, in exactly opposite phase as that time. Expected forced activation in T-minus 5 minutes."

Rushing back to the rail-cart with a sudden sense of urgency, Osseron looked back to the group in the C&C and waves for them to get on, his voice heavy with worry

"Please get on, if this isn't what I think it is and is in fact what I fear it is, I'll need every hand I can get! Please get on!"

Last edited by Srgt. Master on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:54 pm

*Ferret and K'theenya both hopped up behind Osseron.*

Ferret: Alright, what do you need us to do?

----

*Shikhazra and Blue had followed Sasuken due to lack of anywhere better to go*

Shikhazra: Hey, dude. What's going on?
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Telling the pilot servitor to step on it, Osseron looked back at the others before speaking.

"You see, I had a...friend that used the teleporter to attempt to make an assault on the daemons which were taking over my world, however, something happened and caused her to vanish entirely. Normally we write that off as 'dead', but there have been cases where teleporters send people across the system or into the middle of a mountain or something like that...

The thing is, when my friend vanished, there were certain patterns in the Warp...a shadow dimension from which the daemons of Chaos form and through which humanity (in my galaxy at least) uses to travel and communicate between the stars."

Shaking his head, Osseron brought himself back on track,

"Anyway, the patterns in the Warp are forming again just outside this gate, which we are passing through and which I think is also interfering with these gates that have been opened...If I am right, I am going to be re-united with a friend from way back.

If my fears are right, we shall be greeting daemons instead....which I myself have little chance to hold ground against, much less defeat...you however, I think your powers will let you fight on equal if not superior terms with them...

So, long story short: If I freak out and start shooting whatever appears, kill it, if I freak out and start mutating, kill it then me, and if I freak out and rush over to greet whatever appears, get ready to avoid a melta shot or two while I talk some sense into them, okay?"

Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:42 pm

K'theenya: So, then what do we do if you stay calm?

*Ferret kicked K'theenya in the shin*

K'theenya: Ow! It was a legitimate question!

Ferret: Sure. By the way. ditch the ears and tail.

K'theenya: Fiiiiiine.

*rolling her eyes she shifted away her obviously nonhuman features so she was just a slightly odd looking girl.*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:45 pm

OOC: Sorry for the TLDR post, Introducing new char in best way I know how XD
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Osseron only managed to shake his head and chuckle before the rail car came to a stop in a large room covered in hexagramic wards and crackling with violet-red energy bolts before jumping off the cart.

Rushing over to a console set near the entrance, he manipulated the controls and lowered a heavy blast shield around the center of the room, which now had a concentrated ball of lightning and seemed to be shifting like a veil in the breeze.

After another moment, there was a heavy crack in the air, and the sudden shouting of confused voices could be faintly heard through the walls. After a minute to let the din inside the blast shield die down, Osseron raised the shield, and looked inside the teleporter at what had come aboard.

Looking at the room's occupants, one lone woman stood up, her dark eyes gazing out from under a large wide-brim hat and her form covered in black carapace armor. In one hand rested a masterfully crafted blade, the blue glow around the cutting edge giving it away as a power blade, while the other hand held a long-barreled dueling pistol, with an unusually large canister locking into place near the middle of the gun.

After letting the newcomer recover her wits, Osseron hesitantly called out "H-Hello? Inquisitor? You do remember who you are....right?"

A voice shot back almost instantly, making Osseron visibly twitch as if he had been hit. "What is this?! Where is Osseron?! Never mind,I'll deal with him later. Tech-Priest! Teleport me to the insertion point by order of the the Emperor's Holy Inquisition!"

Osseron sighed and moved around the console to the woman, shaking his head and opening his palms outwards "Inquisitor Gaia, it's me, Osseron...you had a mishap...it's been 150 years, 4 months, 22 days, 13 hours and 42 minutes since you teleported to save our home..."

The Inquisitor walked up to Osseron and pressed the muzzle of her gun between his eyes. "Lair! The Osseron I know still has more skin than metal, and I'm not being fooled by something as simple as that! Now unless you want to be executed where you stand for treason, I'll ask you to teleport me back to the Immaculate Glory!"

Osseron shook his head, and slowly reached into his pouch, dipping two fingers into it before withdrawing a candy from his pouch. Offering it to her, he simply said "If you don't believe me after trying that, then feel free to shoot your friend, because not only did you end up 150 too late, but you also ended up in another galaxy, way beyond the astronomican's light even."

"And How am I supposed to trust you? For all I know you're just trying to get me to poison myself!" The finger tightened just a bit on the trigger.

Osseron merely shrugged, and in his home-world's tongue said "You know that I know that we know I'm Osseron and your You, and that We are where we always have stood (Here) and that the time shall always be in the same time as it has always been (Now)."

At this the Inquisitor hesitated, for it had been a slight joke the two had made to annoy their teachers when they were both younger. Putting her sword away, she took the candy, and ate it, her eyes opening as she recognized the recipe Osseron used. Looking at her aged friend, she asked "But how?"

Osseron merely shook his head and motioned for her to follow him to the cart, and began retelling everything she had missed in the past 150 years...

As the duo passed Ferret and K'theena, Osseron motioned for them to follow at a distance, keeping the Inquisitor distracted with the history lesson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so you know what she looks like:Inquisitor Gaia Millicent (Ordos Malleus)
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Sasuken: Well, after that failure of a battle, we are assembling to discuss strategy and such.

*Sasuken fiddles with the tassel on Kazeshini, whispering something to the sword*

Sasuken: So I do not believe I have made your acquaintance. My name is Sasuken, Makuta Anima of Electricity, Pilot, First mate, and general smart ass of the team. And who, might I inquire, are you?
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:59 pm

*Blackout randomly appears at Malchior IV, noticably without Bubbles*

*David Robert Jones, TPK, and a third figure, wearing a hood and black robes, appear next to him*

*they begin to telepathically converse, while waiting for the others to arrive*

Blackout: "So, Plan 7 was a full success. The Malchiorians are weakened, the Great Beings are done for, and we can now present the plan for Operation Sarkozy to them."

TPK: "I issued Order 255. The war is soon to end, we must begin consolidating our power."

-----
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4452

Post by Adrastos Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:08 pm

OOS: Sorry if I get this a bit wrong.

Praepositus: Give it another ten minutes and we'll have a ship deserting on us. There's no way they'll fly towards that moon as they're supposed to. Turel, have someone ready to bring them back. We'll need them alive to make examples of them.
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:13 pm

*Ferret shoved her ears under a hat and her tail into the back of her pants before following a bit behind K'theenya*

K'theenya: It's great to see two old friends barely trying to kill each other at all.

Ferret: ...that...isn't normal...

K'theenya: There are other ways of reuniting? How odd.

----

*twitching her hand towards her own sword, Shikhazra instead hesitated before taking a barehanded stance, leering a bit*

Shikhazra: Oh, you know. People.

*Blue intersposed herself between the two before Shikhazra took action*

Blue: Well, we're allies of an ally of the one guy, the one who was flinging all the beasts around in the battle? Ynot or something? ...your boss maybe? See, we sort of wound up on that planet by mistake, and didn't have anywhere to go so we followed him here, but he ran off and now we're lost. Help please?
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:17 pm

*Nadle's eyebrows are raised at getting called a fool*

Nadle: "Poser."

*he and the garrisons walk through the portals, and arrive in Malchior IV*

*Perseus and Nadle make their way to the HQ, while the armies begin to head to medical centers, social centers, etc.*

---

*Klak walks up to Blackout, unaware of what is going on*

Me: Where are Zev, Kakamu, and Osseron? We need to start this meeting. Now. Someone has been feeding intel to our enemy.

*Nadle and Perseus arrive*

---

*Inside the Corrantian fortress, the General is sitting, laughing in front of a microphone*

General: "This idea worked. They actually thought this thing had a mind of its own. Geniuses, those Great Beings."

*the soldiers outside begin gathering the dead*

*Rahksha teleports to Angonce to give a status report*

Rahksha: "Great Angonce. Though we faced many casualties, Corrantia was a success. Our intel was correct."

Angonce: "Excellent. I have received reports that Karkand, Serdistand, and other fronts have been successful as well. However, Aylib-Gypte seems to be under attack by a human empire. It is also in political turmoil since the death of the Osirians. Pity."

Rahksha: "Victory will be ours, sir."

*suddenly, a cold metal hand grabs Angonce by the mouth. The Great Being feels a sword pierce him in the chest*

???: "You slimy fool. You took this chance to take over, didn't you? Do you take me for a fool?"

Angonce: "*grunts* Uterio...You are..alive!"

Uterio: "Did you really think that I did not plan all this? The War, the dissolving of the Council, all of it! I tricked you into fighting for me, and manipulated the Council so that it could crumble. The enemies I could not flush out I manipulated to do my bidding. This coma was only a minor setback. I knew you would attempt to take over once you saw that I had gone too far."

*he grabs Angonce, pulls him off of the sword, and smashes him against the wall*

Uterio: "But this dog has spent too much time without a leash. You cannot simply bring him back home."

*Angonce attempts to shoot a blast of energy at Uterio, but he shocks the Great Being with some rays of lightning*

Uterio: "My armor has been made resistant. The medics are miracle workers. To think, I almost died. That would have been unfortunate. *turns to Rahksha* The operations will continue, Colonel."

Rahskha: "Yes, Generalissimo."

*Uterio turns to Angonce*

Uterio: "I know of something that can keep your kind wrapped in a cage for centuries."

*a cage drops around Angonce. It has runes on it. Don't ask how it works, just nod and say okay*

*he walks out onto a balcony, and screams like a warlord*

Uterio: "The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated! Does the enemy believe that a veteran of countless wars, the Generalissimo of the Great Beings, Uterio di Armechio, can be knocked down by a simple coma? NO!"

*cheers spread throughout the enemy camps*

Last edited by Vladimir Makarov on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Datslapsmeondahknee)
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:21 pm

At some point during the ride to the landing bay, the Inquisitor had stopped Osseron, and told him that she'd follow him until she could re-gather her team, or form a new one. After another while, Osseron decided to take a gamble, and introduced K'theenya and Ferret, not forgetting to mention the fact that they were not entirely human.

While her hands did drift to her weapons, she managed to curb her instincts and kept her weapons stored. With a curt nod, she acknowledged them and walked off the rail car, which had now arrived at the hanger. Inside was a lone Valkyrie -class lander, which the group boarded and Osseron piloted down to the HQ.

After landing, Osseron and Gaia walked to where everyone was gathered, the Inquisitor's hands tightening as she looked at the collected beings there. Leaning in to Osseron, she muttered quickly in their home tongue "You're gonna have a fraking lot to explain beyond this, you insane rust-bucket!" before assuming her position.

Osseron smiled and nodded, and turning to the assembled leaders said "Well, I'm here, and so are a few others I picked up."

He introduced everyone that had come with him.

Last edited by Srgt. Master on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Turel: Already done. There's a ship armed with energy dissipators waiting in orbit to take out the inevitable runners. Unless they've modified their tritium intermix ratioes, which is unlikely, they're already ours.

-----

*the BZP planet*

Architect: I'm not here to force you to do anything. *he nods, and MK is released* I just wanted to show you the allies I found!

-----

*a faint smile forms on Blackout's face as he hears Klak saying "Someone has been feeding intel to our enemy."*

*the ZFT leaders and the mysterious man next to them walk behind Klak, ready to make their move at any moment*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:38 pm

[ Malchior IV, Far Off From the Rebel HQ: ]

Mashiro: *Has eliminated nearly all of the Gillian*

*In the meantime, the strange Hollow in the Garganta has long since retreated*

Mashiro: *Lands to do a victory pose, just as a blue-green light begins to gather behind her*

Vez: *Having taken over for the most part, is charging a Cero in jaws*

*He's just about to fire, when a sandaled foot crashes into his temple so hard his mask cracks*

*The Cero explodes upward in a pillar of light visible clear from the Rebel HQ*

*The culprit continues stomping angrily on Vez's face*

BZPB - Page 8 Hiyori_Profile_iii

Vez: Hiyo - Guh! Hi - Ugh! Hi - Agh!

Mashiro: Hiyori~n! We can't train Scraggly while you're stomping on him!

Hiyori: New trainin'! If he can get up with most of his face intact, he passes!! B----rd!!

Vez: Gerroffame!! *Tries to charge another Cero in mouth*

Hiyori: *Stomps directly on his mouth, making sure to grind her foot in*

*The resulting explosion blankets both of them in smoke*

*When the cloud of smoke fades, Hiyori is still driving her foot into Vez's face*

*However, Vez lies prone - Merely gurgling occasionally*

Namah: ...You gonna stop before my friend dies?

Hiyori: Maybe. What's it ta you?

*She abruptly kicks her foot out to deflect an Ether Tendril*

Namah: *Has dropped barrier* Let's try this again. Stop it now.

Hiyori: You want 'im to off ya?

*Abruptly, a bright object goes streaking through the air*

*Still sealed, Dai Kirin's hilt lands neatly in Zev's grasp*

*The Hollowified portions give off a hissing white steam*

*When it fades, a normal Zev lies unconscious on the ground*

Zev: *Face bloody, eyes stare blankly*

Hiyori: Huh. Too bad. What should we do, Mashiro?

*The other girl goes flying past, picking Zev's head up*

Mashiro: CPR! *Slams fist into Zev's chest*

*She proceeds to lock lips with him, huff loudly, punch his chest again, and continue*

Namah: ...I'm not sure if she's making it worse or better.

Zev: *Suddenly leaps up and crawls away in terror*

Namah: Did she stick in her tongue, Zev?

Zev: What brought you idiots to me anyway, tryin' to kill me!!?

Hiyori: Stupid is as stupid does, waitin' till there were only two of ya to take on Gillian and an Adjuchas.

Mashiro: 'Specially when your Inner Hollow acts up around 'em, Dum~my~!

Zev: God. I wish I had died. Awch.

Namah: *Has kicked him in the back* Say it again.

Zev: I'm so happy I'm alive.

Namah: That's better.

Zev: Gyuuuh...
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Sasuken: People, eh? Nice to meet you People! Yes, Ynot is my Captain, and my aid depends on what you need done. At the moment, I must attend a meeting on the war, afterwards, being the Pilot, I can easily divert our path to drop you off somewhere. Or perhaps you require only direction? The ships AI knows 99.9% of planet names, nicknames, alternate names, and locations, so that should be simple.

*he whispers to his sword again*

Sasuken: You look fairly capable, but if there is an annoyance you need smitten, there is little that our crew can't handle. And then there is always information. My captain knows more than he lets on, spent an entire Millennium in a dimension learning about all things, so if you seek that avenue, he would be your best bet. Hokagetsu, our Hand-to-hand specialist can gladly spar if you'd like. Kurenitsu makes the best tea I've ever had. Trixitin is quite adept at spells...

[Off in the distance]: I AM NOT AN ADEPT, I AM A SORCERER SUPREME!

Sasuken: Interesting, he usually doesn't have an ego, or a voice. Any way, Asumaru isn't good for much except making something turn to dust, but in conjunction with Hokagetsu, they can move a mountain, any lesser obstacle would be a cake walk.

*They arrive at the HQ*

Sasuken: Now, speaking with you has been enchanting, Madam People, but I must attend to this meeting. Unless you would like to join the fight.
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:58 pm

*they both blink at the speech*

Blue: Err, well...what about a couple of girls named Sonia and Shaern? I met them...

Shikhazra: Fight? Fighting sounds good. Fighting who? Can I feed their souls to my sword?
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Sasuken: Shaern and Sonia are part of our crew as well, yes. They typically work background on the ship. Sonia monitors Sonar, radar, and other detection software. Shaern is usually on munitions or in the kitchen, cooking. We are fighting people known as Great Beings. In the past, they were revered as creators, but now they only seem to destroy. As for feeding souls to your sword, I've never seen someone attempt such on the battlefield, but if that's your style and you aren't interfering with anyone who is aiding us, go for it.

*Enters the War Room, looking down at his sword, obviously becoming irate*

Sasuken: Up for it, or no?
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:19 pm

*The two girls are of course following behind him*

Blue: Huh? Well by now we'd have to be. Great Beings? What're they?

Shikhazra: Oh, he does it on his own, so it doesn't really slow me down, and...any reason you keep talking to your sword one-on-one rather then including it in the conversation at large?
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Sasuken: Nobody knows what exactly the Great beings ARE, as no one has seen one and lived. That being said, none of our crew have met one, so that isn't saying anything. As for Kazeshini here, only I can hear her speak.

*He twitches as saying the following*

Sasuken: That and she keeps prodding me to ask you out on a date, and she thinks you are quite cute.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 am