BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ferret-X
Yenot
Klak
Adrastos
Srgt. Master
Heat
10 posters

BZPB

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9890

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

BZPB - Page 10 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Yenot Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:53 pm

*Ynot is behind Namah with KOS back in hand, sheathing him*

Ynot: Hope this works. I definitely can't take him full force and still be eavesdropping on the War Council like this. He is probably going to want to hear what just happened.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7040

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:17 pm

[ Battle Against Vez: ]

Vez: ... *Makes no noise as he's hit* ...

*Ynot's zanpakuto has pierced him just below his Hollow hole, and Namah's whirling blast has blackened his torso*

*Yet with more sizzling vapors of his aura, Vez heals himself in no time*

*He stares, but finds that Namah has disappeared from his view*

*Without warning, he finds Namah's first two fingertips held within his Hollow hole*

*A pulse of her aura ripples outward, mixing with Cloud Flames to expand through Vez's body*

Namah: ...Zev, I know you're in there. I know you're fighting. But I also know you feel helpless and alone in there.

Vez: ... *Body twitches spastically* ...!

Namah: Ynot and I have known you for years...But I know the one comrade closer to you. And I know Vez has muffled her cries to help you, and made you forget you could depend on her.

*She holds both hands out - One over Vez's chest, one in front of his face*

Namah: Hear me. Listen to my voice. I know you're desperate to help. I'll make it possible for you, but you must trust me.

Vez: ...!! *Is now seizing up, jaws yawning wide in a silent scream*

Namah: Walk forward. If you hesitate, you will grow old. If you turn back, you will die. Obey your instincts and follow my light to break through Vez's oppression.

*Motes of golden light begin to float out of Vez's Hollow hole, as a different soul appears within*

Namah: I know your name! Take my hand! *Reaches out, taking ahold of a golden energy chain*

Vez: ...!!! *Eyes glow brightly, as the air itself trembles with killing intent*

Namah: Shout it from the top of your lungs!! Your name is...!!

*A golden shaft of light erupts around Vez, paralyzing him*

???: ASABANA!! *Spreads a golden energy that cocoons Vez*

Namah: *Leaps back, landing beside Ynot* It's up to her, now.

Vez: *Stuck in place, in the exact same posture*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:51 pm

*Ynot watches on, HY Bugging him*

HY: He is NOT going to like that.

Ynot: Hey, HY, can you answer a question real quick?

HY: Sure, why not.

Ynot: What is your name?

HY: Wait..what?

Ynot: Your name. Everyone always only calls you 'HY' or 'Hollow Ynot', but I get this nagging feeling that it isn't your real NAME.

HY: Perceptive as ever, little monkey. Yes, 'Hollow Ynot' is not my name.

Ynot: So, as I asked before, what IS it?

HY: Me nombre es Toño (Tone-Yo)

Ynot: Nice to meet you, Toño.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:09 pm

[ Near the Rebel HQ: ]

Vez: ... *Remains frozen in the shaft of light* ...

Namah: Come on, Asabana...You're the only one who can save Zev, now. We're all counting on you.

Rutherfor: *Hovers slightly closer from OverSoul, leaning in to look* ...?

~ ~ ~

[ Zev's Inner World: ]

Vez: *Assault has stopped*

*First his central mass, then his innumerable tendrils are bound by strips of golden light*

*He's slowly lifted up into the air, bellowing and screeching all the way*

Zev: *Coughs weakly, hair turning gray and face pale as a sheet* ...A...Sa...Ba...Na...

Asabana: *Has used her Fox Tail Belts to lift Vez high in the air* How dare you hurt my Master!!

*She proceeds to spin Vez, slowly causing one belt after the other to fade away*

*When only two or three are left, Asabana lets go and sends Vez rolling to crash into the ground*

Asabana: *Places hands together, forming a green energy between them* Ryūbi no Jōmon!

*She separates her hands, steadily forming one-by-four, rectangular strips of green energy there*

*Throwing hands forward, she directs them towards Vez*

*More and more form, and all enlarge...*
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33913

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:28 am

Blackout: You'll all regret doing that. Anyway, now that this is over with, I would like to propose a plan that will end this war once and for all. Operation Sarkozy.

*a hologram of the GB homeworld and surrounding planets appears*

*a red arrow appears, pointing directly towards the homeworld*

Jones: The red arrow represents the Malchiorian forces. They will attack the homeworld directly.

*a blue arrow appears, going through several planets but still pointing towards the homeworld*

Jones: The blue arrow represents the ZFT forces. Our Sixth and Eleventh Armies have been recently occupied taking over these planets, which we will later use as strike bases to attack the homeworld. This pincer formation will ensure the crushing of the Uterian army. Opinions?

OOS: Zev, you forgot to reply to the Architect.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15488

Post by Kon Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:33 pm

*Muta grabs Trantoshen and teleports him to the exterior of the Rebel HQ, where Kakamu can be seen sitting on a bench with his face in his hands*

Kakamu: This is ridiculous. Are they blind to any other explanation? Well, I'm going to go back in and show them myself!

Muta: That would be unwise-

*Kakamu disappears and re-appears in the room again, slamming his fist on the table*

Kakamu: Can't you see, I'm on your side!

----------

*Meanwhile, Yon has recovered and has been given some new holograms to shoot at*

*Two Dark Knights are standing behind the holograms on either side of the door, guarding it*

*Accidentally, he misses one, and hits a Dark Knight straight in the face*

*It lets out a horrible scream, and the other Dark Knight rushes to assist him, keeping one eye on Yon just in case it is an escape attempt*

*Yon looks over, and gasps when he sees the face underneath the injured Dark Knight's faceplate. His eyebrow is raised*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:00 pm

*TPK draws his gun*

TPK: May I remind you that you are currently exiled, and therefore not allowed to be anywhere near here?

*TPK pulls the trigger, and the gun fires a blue beam that teleports Kakamu away*

*he finds himself on some faraway desert planet, with two suns*

*a masked person with a gun is standing behind him*

???: Welcome.....to Tatooine.

-----

*to Yon's surprise, the Dark Knight's real face is human*

*the other knight becomes quite angry, and starts shouting at Yon*

Other Knight: Licentia iam! Dico nemo quis vos have seen! (Leave now! Tell no one what you have seen!)
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16011

Post by Klak Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:18 pm

OOS: Dang flabbit.

*Abneris grabs TPK's gun, and rips it in half*

Me: If someone fires a gun in this room again, I will recite Vogon Poetry.

*Abneris walks out of the room, and straight towards Muta and Trantoshen*

Abneris: "Kakamu was teleported somewhere. You must find him and give him this *passes a note*."

---

*Klak nods at the strategy*

Me: Interesting. Will this work as well as Corrantia?

*stifled laughter*

*D-Klak shakes his head*

DK: "You guys don't understand. That planet is not some kind of big fortress. It's a camp. Those people are prepared for anything. They are expecting an attack of this style. I was there, I should know."

Perseus: "He's right. There has to be a weak point we must exploit. Some sort of place where we can flank them. Otherwise, they'll rip us apart and feed us to the dogs. Literally."

*suddenly, all technology shuts down in the vicinity. The power goes out completely, and does not seem restorable*

???: "There is one weak point. You must trust me on this."

*Coro enters like a ghost through the walls*

Coro: "No need to worry. I am Coro. One of the Great Beings who was unsympathetic to Uterio's cause. I have been able to escape my restraints and make it here to warn you all. There are no space defenses above their planet. Their land defenses are enough to guard the planet. The spaceships are at rest throughout the world. There is another detail. The planet's landscape in certain areas is an illusion. Be on your guard, lest you be killed."

*Coro walks out, and all of the technology in the room is powered back on*

Me: What..the...

Perseus: "He has a strange power over mechanical things."

Nadle: "I've heard tales of him. So, what is the plan?"

Me: Get me a comm link to every important person, including Osseron and Zev. Sasuken, watch what I say. The reason we failed on Corrantia was not just because someone had betrayed us. It goes much deeper than that. We were not organized. We had a bunch of random people running around the battlefield who had no idea what they were doing. Our own comrades found it so easy to betray us because we were not organized. Now, I want everyone to get back in line. I don't care if you have any vendettas to fulfill *looks at Sasuken*, or adventures in fantasy land *looks at Yoriuchi, and then at the window facing Zev's location*. I am simply ordering you to declare your allegiance. You're either fighting with us, or you leave. We may not survive, but at least we put up a good fight. If you decide to abandon us, you may do so. No military penalities will be made. Still, you will forever be known as a coward as long as the veterans of this war survive. Eventually, I'll be persuaded to accept that label as well. And I'm sure Osseron would hate that. But that's how things must be.

*The Norman walks in, holding a cane*

Me: Mother.

Norman: "Sorry to interrupt. But I had to come in. The Nynrah Ghosts were able to develop some extra weapons for some of the soldiers, and some of you. I even gave some to Blackout's soldiers. I still disapprove of this alliance, though. People who kidnap me tend to get on the naughty list."

DK: "*whispers to Blackout* Her hearing is that good, apparently."

*She hands two gun-blades to D-Klak, a nice weapon to Abneris and Yoriuchi, a Thundergun labeled "To Ynot, from User: MK", and a .45 Magnum pistol with extra daka to Blackout, Perseus, and Nadle*

*she walks out, and the good guys say Merry Christmas to her*

Me: See? With the strength of Zev's forces, the technological knowledge of Osseron and the Nynrah Ghosts, the bravery of the Malchiorian planets, the wisdom of the Knights of the Keruvim, the strategy of ZFT, the wit of Ynot's forces, and the combined might of all our new allies, we are a force to be reckoned with. Either we die victorious, or die fighting. But I'm not dying of old age while Uterio is running around unchecked. I don't want to hear any objections. I just want to know if you are with us, or against us.

((Aww yeah, no demeaning Klak anymore, babies! If this messes up any plans you guys made, I'll be in my trailer waiting for you to, erm, do what you wish.))
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:47 pm

*The Anima's theme plays*

Sasuken: We're in. I'll have this installed in the Ironclad posthaste. Send a schematic of the battle plan to the ship, we'll be where you need us when you need us.

*Looks to Shikhazvra*

Sasuken: Blue, Shikhazra, would you like to ride with me? Wait, Where'd fuzzy go?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:24 am

[ Klak's Meeting Room: ]

Yoruichi: The Gotei 13 will be by your side.

*Meanwhile, the chaos at Zev's location, seen by the window, has subsided for the most part*

Yoruichi: I'm sure Zev agrees.

~ ~ ~

[ Location of the Battle: ]

Vez: *Totally still, has landed on feet - Arms and head hanging*

Namah: ...C'mon, Asabana...C'mon, Zev... *Stares, eyes narrowing* ...?

*Suddenly, a huge crack appears on the left side of Vez's chest*

*Cracks spread outward from there*

~ ~ ~

[ Zev's Inner World: ]

Vez: *Is slowly fading away* ...Tough...Girl...Zeheh...Heh...

Asabana: *Still stands protectively before Zev, who is growing more healthy in appearance*

*Meanwhile, natural tones of color return to the area*

Asabana: ...Master... *Holds hands over Zev*

*Energy starts to form*

~ ~ ~

[ Without: ]

Vez: *Shell continues to fragment*

*Eventually, Zev falls with the mask still upon his face - Before that too fades*

Namah: *Rushes over, wordlessly looking Zev over in relief* ...!?

*She abruptly notices a strange depression in Zev's stomach - Just before he coughs up a spurt of blood*

Namah: Zev!! *Crouches, terrified and unable to think of what to do*

*Without warning, his left eye becomes Hollowified once again*

Vez: Tch. There's no point if my landlord bites it.

*Hand raised, he clenches fingers towards the distant, sealed Dai Kirin*

Vez: Chain. *Draws the katana back into his grasp*

*Healing energy slowly starts to spread - But Zev's stomach is collapsing faster*

*A crackle of energy jets upward, however, and a towering figure appears over Zev*

BZPB - Page 10 Spirit_of_Earth

Namah: ...! The Spirit of Earth...! *Finds the S.O.E. gently pushing her away with the back of its massive hand*

S.O.E.: *Pierces the ends of its drill-legs into the ground* ... *Begins to draw energy out*

*One finger over Zev's stomach, it starts to send pulses of energy into him*

*Slowly, the damage can be seen undoing itself*

Namah: ...Thank God... *Falls to knees*

~ ~ ~

[ Architect's Location: ]

User Zev: ... *Has gone silent* ...Oh. Oh my. My All-Stars are moving.

*He shakes his head rapidly, looking back up to the Architect*

User Zev: Terribly sorry. Until now, I've forgotten to keep tabs on Vi, and I let Zev's Hollow take over. I'm getting rusty~

*Turning, his smile widens at the soldiers the Architect designated*

User Zev: Ciaossu. I give you guys one Story Arc.

*His head turns down again, as his eye flickers magenta and violet*

User Zev: ...The Wheel of Fate is turning. Splendid. Kishishishi.

*Obviously tuning the others out, he stares at the floor*

User Zev: ...West City, Datrio...Three days before Vam Fel will be sent by Nabonidus to kidnap the Technician who will come to design the Idea Engine, Type-II...I suppose Vi knows better where she's needed than I...Or does she?

*He continues muttering to himself*

~ ~ ~

[ Tropical Planet Datrio, West City: ]

*A carnival seems to be underway*

*Citizens garbed in masks play songs, play pranks, eat food, and generally engage in senseless fun*

*Meanwhile, in a back alley, two figures meet - One walking from the nearest opening to the streets*

*Both appear to be foxgirls, voluptuous, with magenta eyes, messy red hair in ponytails, and long tails matching their hair - Yet while one is mainly white with black stripes, the other is primarily black with white stripes*

*Either wears the same outfit - A simple dark orange tubetop, heavy leather belts, and long, tasseled, dark yellow chaps over black bikini briefs*

???: *Already at the location, speaks in a distinct Spanish accent* You find 'er yet, Digo?

Digo: *Shakes head, before replying with a similar accent* Not yet, Indi. You'd be surprised how many humans look jus' like 'er here.

Indi: *Sighs loudly* Mierda. Scinter'll have our ---es for this if that girl gets hurt.

Digo: *Shrugs* Ah, well. We tried. Might as well enjoy the carnival while we're out here!

Indi: *Stomps, glaring at Digo* Dodo! Scinter's not gonna just forget about this after how you let Namah, Lilith, and the orphan boys get lost!

Digo: *Spins, glaring back* Listen here, you lazy pendeja! This is your problem too, so how about'cha try helping instead of talkin' down to me like you're better than yer own sister!

Indi: *Leans in, jabbing her finger into Digo's sternum - Ignoring how her wrist is grabbed* You listen to me when I say -

*Vvvt! Vvvt! Vvvt!*

Digo: *Chest has started to vibrate* Eh?

Indi: *Backs off, hands up* I didn't do it.

Digo: *Pulls top forward, reaching in* Quiet up, I gotta read this.

Indi: *Snickers as Digo turns on a simple framed touch screen* Quiet? You read with your ears now?

Digo: Shush. *Eyes flicker up and down the screen* ...Indi, our deadline just got pushed back. We have three days insteada eight.

Indi: Why's that? *Leans in, trying to read* ... *Eyes widen as she sees the message and an attached map*

Digo: One of the Nightmares who agreed to follow Nabonidus is headin' through a Garganta provided by some renegade Hollow. We have three days to find the girl.

Indi: And jus' how are we gonna take on - ...? *Reads the name, then flinches* Vam Fel!!? Since when was he workin' on the grid with the Nightmares again!? No, centro - How can we handle him, let alone with his gorilas taggin' along!? There's no way we'll convince this town to evacuate in the middle of a carnival!!

Digo: Esperar, esperar... *Keeps reading* ...It says...Lieutenant Viriathus is on her way...With...Makoto Nanaya...Prudence Franklin...And...Wisp.

Indi: Wisp? La niña extraña? That Wisp? Wouldn't she do more damage than good against Nightmares?

Digo: Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. She's experienced with those freaks.

Indi: *Mutter* She should be, after enough years with 'em...

Digo: *Elbows her* What did I just say!?

Indi: *Snarls, tackling her sister to the ground*

*Several citizens look up at the sounds of dull thuds and scratching noises coming from seemingly nowhere*

*However, no one stays to investigate*

Last edited by Saika Zev on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

Coins : 10829

Post by Ferret-X Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:36 am

Shikhazra: Eh, she went to checkout the weird dark sky thing from the one dude going psycho. ...or at least I think that's what's up. Really getting info secondhand from my sword's soul-sensing is sorta awkward. Apparently it's a little bit chaotic out there right now. Also, yeah sure. Not like I have anything better to do.

---

*K'theenya, Blue, and Ferret have been having a nice little party that involved s'mores, butterscotch schnapps, and a blue and white checked tablecloth while watching the action unfold. Noticing things seem to have calmed down Blue popped her head up.*

Blue: Hey! If you guys are done with your thing...we have s'mores and alcohol, and are willing to share!
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:59 pm

*TPK glares at Abneris, and then pulls another gun out of thin air*

*Blackout takes a good look at his new gun, and then shapeshifts himself a gun holster*

Blackout: The ZFT stands with you until Uterio is ashes.

*he puts his new Magnum into the holster*

Blackout: If their land defences are so powerful, then the attack plan is clear. Sustained bombardment followed by ground troops to mop up the survivors. Arrow N40s immediately preceding the attack, Icarus satellites during, and bombers and ground troops at the end. Turn the whole damn planet into a radioactive mess of smoke and fire. No more morality crap. Est enim ea non scripta, sed nata lex, quod vim vi repellere licet.

-----

*the BZP world*

Architect: In that case, let us plan.

*a hologram of the Admin Tower appears*

Brandt: The Tower is well guarded, so obviously we cannot use the main entrance. However, another approach can be used. Split up into two groups. The first group, posing as Forum Assistants, could infiltrate the Tower, claim we have important information to give to B6, and then hold him at gunpoint. At the same time, a second group could take out the Tower's communications array, leaving the security forces in chaos. What do you all say?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:32 pm

[ Architect's Location: ]

User Zev: Seems feasible to me.

*His expression is, as usual, unreadable*

User Zev: ... *Stares silently* ...

~ ~ ~

S.O.E.: *Now that Zev is healed, disappears*

Zev: ... *Lies on the dirt, breathing quietly* ...

Namah: ... *Kneels beside him, expression unreadable*

Mashiro: *Grabs a couple of smores, shoving them into mouth* T'anks! Ah washh hungrreh! *SNAFFLE*

Hiyori: *Stares blankly at Zev, clearly incensed and trouble*

Kensei: *Watches with a similar expression*

~ ~ ~

[ Datrio, West City: ]

*No longer fighting, Indi and Digo brush the dust off their clothes*

*Hair still a bit askew, they never once take their eyes off of glaring at each other*

Indi: ...When're Vi and her pals supposed'ta be gettin' here?

Digo: A few hours from now. In the meantime: *Picks device up from its spot abandoned on the ground*

*She types in a series of commands, as Indi rotates her shoulder with a series of pops*

*From the slight grimace Indi makes, it seems that she took a hard hit on the shoulder during the scuffle*

Digo: ... *Taps a final key, then places the device back where she had had it before* Alright. I used the handle from those anonymous tips before to let the city guard know to keep their eye out for anything strange three days from now.

Indi: *Sigh* Like there's anything that can be done about Vam Fel. Everytime someone's tried to blockade 'im, he's swept 'em off the map. An entire sea armada gone, half a fleet destroyed to force the rest to retreat...

*Bap!*

Digo: *Lowers hand from the short chop* Dodo! That kinda thinking'll never beat 'im!

Indi: *Grabs Digo's collar and gets in her face* Don't hit me again.

Digo: I hit'cha because mi hermana never gives up.

Indi: ...Fine. Let's do what we can 'til Vi gets here.

Digo: That's the spirit! *Grins, running off*

Indi: *Giggles, following after*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:36 pm

*Ynot squats next to Zev*

Ynot: *Is silent for a minute* Get up Raregroove, we have a war to win.

*Extends his hand*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:14 am

*Klak looks at Blackout*

Me: You will fire controlled bursts when I say so. I'm not letting you run amok, Blackout. Not this time. Also, that 'crap' is what makes sure we have a fighting chance. *walks out, cursing in an Avian tongue*

DK: "You heard the man. Let's lock and load, boys!"

*Nadle, Perseus, and D-Klak follow*

*they see Jinx standing outside, along with her squad*

Jinx: "We're ready."

Me: No. You're hurt.

Jinx: "I volunteered. All of the injured have volunteered. We'll rest on the way. Word has gone out that you plan a final assault. All of the Malchiorian armies are on your side, even those of other planets. We even have other species and armies picking up weapons and waiting for us."

Me: Thank you Jinx. May The Shepherd protect us.

*they each get into their ships, as thousands of troops pour into transport after transport all across Malchior I-VI*.

---

*User MakutaKlak starts laughing*

MK: Oh chatbox. Alright, I'm in. I can be a Forum Assistant. Can we kick Dilius?

OOS: seewhatididthere.jpg Hope I'm not missing anyone.

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:48 am

Zev: ... *Chuckles weakly* ...

*Eyes opening, he slowly rises to sit up*

Zev: ...Yeah...Because I've just been relaxing in the sun...Uh?

Namah: *Hugs him tightly* ... *Tail wraps around the two of them*

Zev: ... *Rests her head on his shoulder* ...

*The two embrace a while longer*

~ ~ ~

[ Datrio, Mountains Near West City: ]

*A small cave is filled with blaring music*

Aaand when he's fouuund
    Who he's loooooking fooooor,
    Liiisten innn awe, and you'll heaaar him
    Bark at the Moon!!

*Meanwhile, a female lies reclined on a beaten-up folding chair*

*She has fair skin, jawlength, straight blonde hair parted away from her forehead, and lies with her hands folded behind her head. Beneath her black leather vest, she wears a striped pale blue and dark indigo shirt, while also wearing blue jeans and mid-shinheight black lace-up boots. Lastly, her only notable accessory is a modest necklace of pearls around her neck*

???: Aaah. This planet is so good for relaxing. It's a shame that Vam Fel's going to change it to suit his God-awful tastes.

*Behind her, a dastardly, familiar figure leans against the cave wall with arms crossed - Grinning from the shadows*

Ravat: Remember to not get attached, Model 18. I don't let myself get attached, and look at how much loot I get.

Model 18: Yeah, that has more to do with how you're a heartless *******. *Stretches, getting up and walking towards the precipice*

Ravat: *Looks up, interested* Just where are you going? Not to help the enemy, I should hope? *Weighs a knife in hand*

Model 18: Of course not. This cash is burning a hole in my pocket, and I at least want something else to listen to that wouldn't make my ears bleed. You like Pat Benatar?

Ravat: Not anymore than any other long-lost artist of a long-lost planet. But I suppose that doesn't change things?

*A quietly-whistling breeze is the only response Ravat gets to his question*

*Without a sound, Model 18 has completely disappeared*

Ravat: I like her. *Moves deeper into the cave*

*He gives one last chuckle*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:22 am

Jones: Interesting. He still tries to avert it.

*Blackout, Jones and TPK are teleported away*

Blackout: *to a robot* Send out a message. Examine the shadows on the other side of mourning, then take refuge in audacity.

*the robot sends out the message to all ZFT units, especially those of the Sixth and Eleventh Armies*

*on the planets near the camp, soldiers begin boarding troop ships, which then take off and land on ships that look like aircraft carriers*

*on the ZFT homeworld, on Teruga Prime and in the Makuhero Star Cluster, Arrow N40s are loaded, and aimed at the Uterian homeworld*

-----

*BZP world*

Architect: I agree.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:38 am

*Kakamu gets up and shields his eyes from the glare of the sun*

Kakamu: And you are?

-----------

*Yon's eyebrow is raised again, and he backs away, out of the door*

-----------

*Muta takes it, looks at it, and nods. He and Trantoshen walk out*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:04 am

*Tatooine*

???: My name is Boris Johnson. So, let me guess, TPK sent you here? Not surprised, that's the only way anyone gets here. Now, come quickly. The suns will set soon, and when the suns set, they come out.....After me! Run!

*Boris Johnson runs towards a cave*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:16 am

*Kakamu looks around quickly, then hurries after Boris into the cave*

Kakamu: Nice to meet you, Mr Johnson... you're saying that this is TPK's dump planet or something?
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:21 am

Boris Johnson: Pretty much. It's burning hot in the day, and freezing at night, making it one of the most inhospitable places in the universe. It wasn't always like this, but then someone called Mondas came and ruined it. Anyway, who are you and what did you do to get sent here? I used to be the mayor of a city called London, but I annoyed TPK by proposing a law that would ban his troops from using the city as a safehouse. So he sent me here.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Kakamu: I was framed by a shapeshifter. My allies in a war all turned against me because they thought I betrayed them, and TPK sent me here. So are there any others here? And what do you mean by... they come out?
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Boris Johnson: There are some others here, yes. They live in the dark corners of the cave, though, and they don't like to be disturbed.

*suddenly, there is a rustling noise outside the cave, and several tentacles burst out of the sand*

Boris Johnson: INCOMING INCOMING!

*he starts shooting at the tentacles with his gun, and after a few shots they disappear back into the sand*

BJ: That was the Dead Mind, and no one is quite sure what it is. All I can say is, if you see one of its tentacles, shoot it, or if you have no gun, run as fast as you can.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:42 pm

*Kakamu sends some biometal out of his arm and it turns into a sword*

Kakamu: The Dead Mind... that rings a bell for some reason.

*He awaits another possible attack*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:44 pm

BJ: Don't worry, it rarely attacks more than once a day. Now, you should get some rest: you'll need it on this godforsaken desert world.

*he walks off towards a makeshift bed*

-----

*meanwhile, underground*

???: So.....Kakamu.....is here?! Excellent.....
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:52 pm

*Kakamu nods and follows Boris. He lays down in one of the beds*

Kakamu (thinking): Something's not right here... using my telepathy I tried to look into the mind of the creature, but it was shielded. Someone else must be here, behind all this. But who?

*He falls asleep, for the first time in many years*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:01 pm

*Kakamu suddenly sees a figure being engulfed in Parasitic Fluff, and then himself going Nova*

*the vision then repeats itself, but with the roles reversed: Kakamu being engulfed in Parasitic Fluff, and then the figure going Nova*

???: Dead, but not quite, I was, Kakamu. On this godforsaken world, I found myself. All because of you. But now, revenge will be mine, Kakamu. Yeeeees.....

*another rustling noise is heard inside the cave*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:09 pm

*Kakamu suddenly wakes up, his head throbbing*

Kakamu: Aggh!

*Someone else in a bed near him says "Shhhh!"*

*Kakamu looks around, and sees something moving in the darkness*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:18 pm

OOS: For some reason, I keep cracking up at the whole Kakamu story.

*Meanwhile, on the Uterio homeworld*

John Stormer: "I can't believe it's taken this long for me to find refuge. Is this how you treat your allies?"

Shadow Storm: "Again, I apologize on behalf of Generalissimo Uterio Di Armechio. You may go to your camp and enjoy Festivus."

John: "What, you don't celebrate Christmas?"

SS: "What's that?"

John Stormer: "*facepalm*"

---

*MakutaKlak suddenly gets the urge to begin singing carols*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:33 pm

*The location is a small clothing store*

*As Model 18 gently looks through a clothing rack, something - Or rather, someone - Catches her eye*

*A bit younger than 18 appears, the young woman has fair skin, short black hair in a tomboyish cut, and a lean frame. She wears a loose, sleeveless white shirt over a tight, shortsleeved pink t-shirt, fingerless black gloves, jean shorts, and dark gray shoes*

*Whilst the young woman argues with a distraught older woman over an apparent unfair price, Model 18 moves further out of view and focuses on the young woman*

*Though nothing appears different to an outsider, 18's vision becomes dark green as a sort of crosshair with most of the inside empty focuses on the face of the young woman*

Computerized Voice: *Heard only by 18* Reiryoku: 25,000. Dangerous level. Scanning...Scanning...Scan completed. Searching for match...Searching...Searching...Searching... ... ...Match Found in Database. Name: Videlle. Race: One-Half Human, One-Fourth Juraian, One-Fourth Unknown. *Continues rattling off statistics*

Model 18: ... *In the meantime, has found a t-shirt that seems to suit her fancy* ...Hmmm...And it's within the budget. I should still have enough to catch a movie and indulge myself some more.

Computerized Voice: *Drawn to a close with its read-out* Advised Action: Termination of Videlle. Predictions of Chances: 67% Victory, 33% Defeat, 0% Termination, 0% Circumvention once Attack is Commenced. Termination of Videlle Highly Adv - *Clicks off*

Model 18: *Waltzes right past Videlle and to the check-out line* ... *Hums quietly to herself*

Videlle: ... *Gives her an odd look, but quickly turns back to glaring at the clerk* ...

Model 18: *Thinking to self* This planet is quite interesting.
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Coins : 9886

Post by Srgt. Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:19 pm

-----------------------------------------------[The Zev battlefield]----------------------------------------

Osseron lands the Valkyrie near the group, the VTOL engines throwing up a wave of dust. Walking out of the lander, Gaia and Osseron look at the area before looking at each other.

Gaia:[home language] Magic. Don't you hate it?

Osseron: Indeed, all it's good for is creating SNAFU's and ruining machinery. But in the end, what can we mere mortals do but fix bayonets and meet it with valor and steel?

Walking to where Ynot was, Osseron looked again at the hugging duo and asked

"So, this is one of the leaders of this alliance? Seems unstable, if not outright possessed...ahh my how things would have gone down back home, heh..."

Osseron was about to continue when Klak's message came through the comms, heard by all due to Osseron's habit of leaving his comm at combat-audible levels at all times. Touching his throat-mike, Osseron replied.

"This is Osseron: You may count me and Inquisitor Gaia in, however I do require materials for my more 'exotic' ammunition, and if possible, the largest orbital dock you can get a hold of...I have plans for a super-capital ship that could come in handy."

Inquisitor Gaia meanwhile busies herself with checking her weapon charges and equipment, giving the rare distrustful glance at the other beings.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Klak: *through comms* Liquid Metallicon has nice orbitals, and so does Malchior VI. As you can tell, VI is the closest bet. Otherwise, ask Ynot. He has the strangest habit of having ship-related things in handy.

*A couple of Nynrah Ghosts walk up to Osseron*

???1: "We heard you needed some help for ammunition."

???2: "There aren't that many of us, but we can take a look at it if you wish."

(for info on the Ghosts check this link out: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Nynrah_Ghosts
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Zev: *Releases Namah* Well, I am a bit unstable, but it hasn't stopped me before.

Namah: *Sends a telepathic message to Klak confirming that Zev is okay and in on the battle* ... *Looks to the Visored*

Mashiro: *Is still stuffing her face with smores*

Hiyori: *Digs into ear with pinky, glaring off to the side*

Kensei: *Checks survival knife's edge*

~ ~ ~

Model 18: *With shopping bags in hand, heads toward the city limits*

*However, with a lightning-quick sidestep, she avoids a knife which instead cuts open a bag of clothes*

Model 18: ... *Gazes expressionlessly as the culprit stomps her new t-shirt into the mud* ...

Thug: Now, doll...Jus - Ggghh. *Finds a crushing grip on his neck, choking off his air*

Model 18: *Crushes his windpipe with a bit more force, then tosses him through the air and through the doorway into an abandoned house*

*Picking up the rest of her shopping bags, she continues on her way toward the mountains as if nothing at all had happened*

*Meanwhile, a figure peeks out from behind a trashcan - Eyes wide at what she's just seen*

Videlle: ...! I knew something was off about her. *Pursues silently*

Model 18: *Stops short, turning head slightly* ...?

Videlle: *Expertly ducks into an alley, breathing turning almost silent*

Model 18: ...Hm hm hm. *Keeps walking at an easy pace*

Videlle: ... *Follows with more caution* ...
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:51 pm

*a human in a suit and tie watches Osseron*

*he walks towards him slowly*

-----

*ZFT carrier ships enter the system in which the Uterio homeworld is*

*around two dozen ships exit them, and release something from their cargo holds before going back to the carriers*

*their cargo?*

*Icarus satellites.*

*the satellites power up, take aim at various locations around the planet and fire*

-----

*on the ZFT homeworld*

*Blackout, David Robert Jones and TPK send out a memo to all ZFT bases*

GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT 3

With the end of the Uterio War in sight, it is now time to focus on internal affairs. A new organization known as the Invisory Commission will henceforth take over all matters concerning internal security. All existing organizations tasked with maintaining security will be put under the direct authority of the Invisory.

The head of the Commission will be Major General Vopos of the ZFT.

BLK

--------------------DRJones

-------------------------------------- T. P. K.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:10 pm

OOS: Sorry DRJ Razz. Last post for today. Merry Christmas.

*Klak upon hearing Namah's retort*

*a bunch of portals appear where the Icarus satellites fired*

*the lasers appear in the forgotten character zone and meet TMV. Hilarity ensues.*

*Uterio sits on a throne with Rahksha in front of him*

Uterio: "Hehehehe. It has begun. Prepare the men."

*millions of soldiers begin mobilizing as far as eye can see*

*turrets and ships begin shooting at the Icarus satellites*

*at the speed of the plot, Klak and his garrisons and armies arrive*

Me: Hold your fire, Blackout. We're mobilizing! Now is the time to land all your ground forces.

*thousands of Malchiorians begin running out, shooting and slicing at the enemy*

D-Klak: "This, Nadle, is the enemy army! *jumps out of carrier*"

Nadle: "There are too many of them!" *jumps out*

Last edited by Vladimir Makarov on Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:11 pm

[ Datrio, Mountains Outside West City: ]

*On a path into the mountains, Videlle stops to catch her breath*

*Hands on her knees, she pants tiredly - Halfway-up into a steep ravine between two mountains*

Videlle: *Gasp* *Gasp* How could she disappear so fast...!? Could she - ...? *Freezes at a crunching noise*

*Just in the nick of time, she ducks and rolls off the path and down an incline*

*Had she stood there a moment longer, the huge set of crushing jaw-plates would have seized her*

*Standing above, in the middle of the path, is a creature plated in rusty armor, with ceratopsid horns, a bipedal stance - Holding its short, stubby, but viciously-clawed arms forward - And a long, thick, muscular tail*

Videlle: You - Are you one of those things they called "Nightmares"...!?

Nightmare: *Chortle* My, so perceptive. Yes, I am. Ravat instructed me to prevent anyone from following Model 18.

Videlle: *Gives a start* So...She was an artificial life form. And...

Nightmare: Yeah. There's seventeen before her, and two after her. She just happens to have chosen her allies wisely.

*With a roar, he surges down the hillside on a surging stream of collapsing rock*

Videlle: *Awkwardly leaps away, barely dodging the violent wake* ...!! *Tries to reposition on level ground*

Nightmare: *Chuckles darkly, gaining quickly on the same earth-stream*

*Meanwhile, a certain figure watches from her seat on a rocky outcropping high above*

Model 18: ... *Gazes down on the battle expressionlessly* ...

~ ~ ~

*The carnival goes on in full force*

*Meanwhile, Indi and Digo have set up a stand selling small, painted wooden beads of various designs*

*In-between sales, the two duck into the back to mull over updates sent to them apparently by Scinter*

*As a tall man wearing a pale gray baseball cap, a matching sleeveless vest, dark gray cargo pants, and black mid-shinheight boots stands at the front, looking over beads, Digo steps up*

Digo: ...You lookin' to buy somethin' today, or do ya plan on just browsin'? Buy somethin' or move on.

???: ... *Picks up a full string of gold and orange beads with sun-designs* ...Hmph. *In a gruff voice with a distinct Southern U.S. accent, speaks up* Apologies for the window-shoppin', Miss. I'm just not used to this kinda scene, ya see.

*Holding the string of beads out in a hand garbed in a pale gray glove, he continue to speak in a curiously polite tone*

???: If I may ask, Miss, how much would it cost to take this here piece off yer hands?

Digo: ... *Tries to scrutinize him, but the brim of his cap hides his features* ...Mind lookin' a girl in the eyes while doin' business with her?

???: *Raises head up, lifting cap* Apologies, Ma'am. I'm not exactly the most popular of fellers. *He has jawlength, semi-straight white hair and golden, hawklike eyes*

Digo: ...That string'll cost ya fifteen lucre. But, for bein' the most polite guy I've met all day, if ya throw in five more, I'll let'cha take another string ya like.

???: Muchly appreciated, but I'll hafta decline, Ma'am. But, for somethin' so lovely as this, I'll throw in the extra five for its own sakes. *Tosses four coins with some kind of numeral engraved on them down*

*Tucking the string of beads into his vest's pocket, he turns and moves away to leave*

Digo: ...You gotta special lady in mind to give those Sunbeam Beads to, caballero? *Stops short* Sorry. Common isn't my first language. I should call you "gentleman." *Giggles, giving a wink*

???: *Chuckles* Ah, ya saw right through me, Miss. I know a lady here who I've lost touch with. I guess you could call 'er my sister, in a most detached of ways.

Digo: In case we meet up later, what may my sister and I call such an upright, softspoken man?

???: ...I suppose it'll out sooner, rather than later. You'll think it strange...

Digo: Stranger than twins who everyone calls "Indigo" in the singular?

???: ...Well, alright then. M'name's Model 13.

Digo: Heheh. Unique, I should call it.

Model 13: Thank'yeh kindly. *Walks off*

Digo: ... *Murmurs to Indi* Was he one of them autómatas?

Indi: Yep. His weapons were primed the whole time.

Digo: Then I take it this girl he referred to was...

Indi: *Is already typing up a report update*

Digo: *Stares after Model 13* ... *Sighs*

*She puts the coins into a till box*

Digo: He was so nice, too.

---

OOS: Quite a turn of events, no?
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:10 am

OOS: Another Model? Well this is getting interesting.

-----

*Klak hears Blackout's voice in his head*

Blackout: "Ha ha ha. You think I'm stupid enough to throw my ground forces into that maelstrom? You've clearly had it, all that fear of your future self has ruined your mind. I'll land my ground forces alright; after I've made sure of a few things."

*over a thousand bombers and gunships leave the carriers, and start dropping bombs and missiles on the ships and turrets, and some on the enemy troops as well*

-----

*a tentacle bursts out of the sand, and begins to drag the person who said "Shhhh" under the sand*

???: HELP! HELP ME!!!!!
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:57 am

Me: And you think I'm stupid enough to let your run around with an array of deadly satellites that just happen to be aimed at me? Hurry up. Or I'm coming up there.

*some Uterian troops are killed by the blasts, but more turrets and tanks are dragged out and begin shooting at all the carriers*

*lasers fire into the sky towards the space and sky forces, while others fire at the Malchiorians, who are holding their own*

*Nadle and D-Klak are already pinned*

DK: "Where is Abneris?" *shoots down enemy troops with his gunblade*

Nadle: "He's commanding a group of bombers again. Expect to see him with the next group of gunships."

*an explosion knocks several enemies back, and Nadle flings them away with a power scream*

*Meanwhile, Jinx is fighting off many enemy soldiers*

*The battle seems to be headed in the right direction, until*

*an armored being riding a horse is seen rushing through the Uterian armies. He cuts down hundreds of Malchiorians in one fell swoop, and shoots fireballs at the bombers and gunships*

*Shadow Storm and Rahksha enter the battlefield as well*

Rahksha: "Find Praepositus, and tell him to get over here!"

*Shadow Storm disappears in a puff*

---

*a tentacle bursts out of the sand, and begins to drag the person who said "Shhhh" under the sand*

???: HELP! HELP ME!!!!!

BZPB - Page 10 LOL_WUT_by_xHyperShadowx
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:19 am

[ War Against Uterio: ]

*Abruptly, several golden tendrils nearly snare the armored being*

Zev: *Riding on a surging stream of crumbling earth, with Asabana hovering at his shoulder* Try to get him again.

Asabana: Right! Foxtail Belt! *Unleashes several more bindings, attempting to snare the armored being*

*Meanwhile, the corruptive red energy of the Killer Stone blazes in full-power around their lengths*

*At the same time, Hiyori, Mashiro, and Kensei easily take out massive numbers of troops by themselves*

*Likewise, Yoruichi is easily holding her own without breaking a sweat*

Namah: *Lands beside Klak* We need more allies. Yoruichi sent for three Onmitsukido platoons, and some chick named "Vanth" sent me a message saying she'd show up with -

THOOOOOM!!

Namah: ...Help. *Turns to look*

*Fluttering up above is a batgirl who strikingly resembles Sinclaire, but with pale blue fur adorned in black markings - Eyes still firmly closed*

Namah: ...I wonder... *Eyes glow a faint pink* ...No. Her aura's completely different from Sinclaire's...I met that chick before, and she definitely seemed similar to a Dark Bring.

*At the same time, several troops drop in alongside Vanth from a squadron of dropships and fighters - In addition to a pair of battlecruisers with some kind of circular design bearing three whorled points within*

Namah: ... *Gazes on as these troops sortie to help the Malchiorans - Bearing a wide variety of destructive arms*

*She turns to look at Klak, face expressionless as is usual*

Namah: Order your troops to stay well-clear of Uterio's fortress.

*Her aura begins to take burning qualities, surging outward*

Namah: I'm going to make sure Uterio's nice and warm while we shatter his army. O.S.: S.O.F.

*Rising atop the Spirit of Fire - Whose lower body turns to a comet-like tail - Namah goes in a wide, high circle towards Uterio's location - Just managing to avoid several shots*

*Meanwhile, Rutherfor - Somehow hovering in low-orbit - *Watches over them*

Rutherfor: ... *Folds hands silently* ...

~ ~ ~

*The area where Videlle has been fighting the Nightmare has been utterly re-shaped*

*Now atop a lone boulder, she stands her ground towards the Nightmare surging in for one last attack*

*In the meantime, the knuckles and first digits of her hands bleed slightly - Apparently after trying to strke head-on*

Nightmare: Grahahah! You never stood a chance, runt! Ooh this is gonna be good!

*He picks up speed, failing to notice Videl's flowing motions - Nor the slight cracks on parts of his armor*

Nightmare: GET READY TO MEET YOUR MAKER!! *Lowers horns, up to ramming speed*

Videlle: ... *Leaps forward, doing a frontflip and a spin to avoid*

*However, she abruptly does a side-kick into the Nightmare's back that flashes oddly*

*As he roars, the Nightmare tumbles through the boulder - Shell rapidly fragmenting*

*Writhing on the ground, blood pours from the widening cracks*

Videlle: *Winces, unable to rise from her spot in the trench left behind*

Nightmare: *Rises up, both arms and one leg limp* YOU LITTLE B---H!! I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOU INTO A BLOODY PULP, YOU DUMB, DIRTY SL - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGHHH!!

Model 18: *Has casually appeared beside him and slammed the back of her fist into his approximate solar plexus*

Videlle: *Watches in horror as the massive Nightmare gurgles and wheezes - Choking on his own blood*

*Suddenly, the entire area turns dark green with lime-green outlines to show details*

*This field shrinks as a sphere, down into the palm of 18's hand, before she closes the mote of green light in her fist*

Model 18: Better luck next time through Malagni, weakling. Give the Scuttler my regards. *Flicks wrist, hand opening*

Nightmare: *Gives a horrible screech as he's blasted out of existence in a conflagration of green flames*

Model 18: *Saunters over to Videlle* So. You really handled that rock-for-brains ape well.

*She stops before Videlle, offering a hand to the younger woman with a curious smile*

Videlle: *Smiles, taking ahold* Thanks. Though, I wonder why - !!

Model 18: *Has pulled Videlle into a savage punch to the solar plexus*

Videlle: *Eyes go glassy* ...Uuuh... *Falls to the side, limp*

Model 18: Stay down. If you can hear anything that I say, get away from West City and off this city as fast as you can once you wake up.

Videlle: ... *Twitches faintly and gives a low whine; somehow processing what's been said* ...B...Bu...?

Model 18: I'd rather not see you die by Vam Fel's hand. If you're out when he gets here, or if you're too dumb and proud to run when you can't win, then go ahead and die like a dog. But I've got a feeling about you...That you'll be a valuable ally later on. Somehow or another.

Videlle: ... *Lying on side, shakily moves one hand towards 18* ...Uuuh...Uh, ugh. *Slips fully unconscious*

Model 18: ...Man, when Ravat finds out I did this, he's going to - ...

*She finds a knife to her neck and both arms callously held behind her back*

Ravat: *Breathes his words, obviously livid* No, please, go on, 18...

*His corruptive power focuses around his knife*

Ravat: ...Gimme some suggestions.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:16 am

Klak: *telepathically to Namah* Right. The Malchiorians won't get to Uterio's main fortress just yet. We're barely through the camp's entrance and we're already held up. Still, I want to you let Zev know that upon my signal, he, Ynot, Blackout, and I will find Angonce and flush him out of his hole. The leader of the Great Being Council can help us end this with minimal bloodshed. You can come too. So can Osseron. And his friends.

*he slices down another enemy*

*Meanwhile, thousands of enemy garrisons move in to replace the fallen, and begin firing at slicing at the Rebel Alliance, killing many*

*The Lego replacement of Bionicle that shall not be said on BZPB soldiers, Daleks, Stormtroopers, Glashan, Orcs, you name it*

---

*the armored being turns back on his horse, and cuts the bindings as if they were butter*

*his blue and silver sword glows. Zev recognized the gold armor*

*the being removes his mask*

Uterio: "I remember you. I have no time to fight you boy. The rage of war is all around us. I was born for this. *charges away, and sees Namah coming at him* Venite a me, il destino! Io sono più forte! Io vivrò attraverso il fuoco e visualizzare la mia gloria con la guerra!"
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:32 am

[ Battlefield: ]

Zev: Wow. For such a great leader, you're stupid.

*He summons his zanpakuto, pointing it at Uterio's retreating back*

Asabana: *Channels massive amounts of the Killer Stone's influence into the blade's tip alone*

Zev: I Call Your Name, Shinsou. Shoot 'im dead, Dai Kirin.

*Abruptly, the blade extends at ridiculous speed, the Killer Stone's deadly influence carried right towards Uterio's back*

Zev: *Smiles darkly* Uterio, you seem to have forgotten what war means. In war, both sides are evil. Only a damned fool turns his back on an enemy who's in perfect health.

Namah: Especially a fool who runs headlong into such firepower. Zev, get ready to haul a--.

*She soars above Uterio's fortress, before the area begins to swelter once again*

Namah: *Pats the S.O.F.'s back* After this, I'll need you to rest. But I'll be fine, Augustus.

*All around Uterio's fortress, seven gigantic pillars of flame jet up to ring its perimeter*

Namah: Hibashira-no-Jigoku.

~ ~ ~

Model 18: *Has escaped Ravat - Yet with a singed, rusted cut on her cheek*

Ravat: *Spins knife* Ya got spunk, Model 18...Well, not like we haven't had our tiffs before. But now, ya don't have 17 to save ya.

Model 18: ... *Abruptly smirks* I still think I'll manage, you mongrel. *Leaps high and back*

Ravat: *Prepares to launch his corruptive aura after, before red light is cast on his back* Godd----t.

*In the next instant, he's consumed by a huge explosion of crimson light*

Model 18: *Hovers in mid-air alongside the descending figure* Guess you couldn't have gotten here faster?

Model 13: *Chuckle* Apologies, Ma'am. Got'cha somethin' to remember the planet by. *Tosses her the string of Sunbeam Beads*

Model 18: ...They're nice. *Finding a clasp, she affixes them around her wrist and admires them* Perfect fit, too.

Model 13: ...That prolly didn't knock the sucker out, did it?

Model 18: Prolly not. Just make sure he doesn't hurt the girl.

Videlle: *Still lays unconscious, now drooling slightly - Curled in the fetal position*

*Without warning, Ravat howls in a rage he's not yet shown - Causing entire boulders to crumble into dust all around them*

*As he continues to roar, the air vibrates with some kind of other, unidentifiable sound*

Model 13: Miss 18, do you hear that god-awful racket?

Model 18: 13, I feel that god-awful racket.

Ravat: *Chuckles, rust-red halo with a glowing purple outline formed* Any last words?

Model 18: DUST THIS B---H!! *Hands erupt with fiery green energy*

*She and 13 proceed to unload with dual volleys of their energy blasts*

Videlle: *Whimpers, still unconscious*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:27 am

*this song starts playing*

*a two-seater fighter crashes next to Uterio, and Blackout and Overlord Blackout get out*

OB: WHO YA GONNA CALL?!

Blackout: No, Ohbee, for the last time, we cannot call our team the Ghostbusters, they'll sue us for infringement! Now, let's get on with what we came here to do.

OB: Alright, alright! Now, Uterio, it's the end for you. Oh, and we brought some friends so they can watch!

*Uterio's attention is drawn towards a large portal opening, and a giant robot walking out*

Giant Robot: I! AM! METROTITAN!

*he begins stomping on and blasting Uterian soldiers*

*Uterio's attention is then drawn to another, this time smaller portal opening, and what appears to be a downright enormous green Gadunka running out*

Gadunka: Me John the Gadunka! Yum Yum Daleks! *eats a Dalek, then fires lightning out of his mouth at another*

*Uterio's attention is then drawn to an extremely large portal opening, and a large vehicle with lots of weapons and huge lime green wheels driving out*

*it begins shooting at and running over Uterian soldiers*

*the vehicle is followed by tons of mechs which look like this, this, this, this, and a small amount of mechs which look like this*

Vehicle Pilot: I am Meca One, and this is my robot army.

*in the midst of the enemy army, thousands of ZFT troopers appear and attack the confused Uterians*

Blackout: Do you still think you can win this, Uterio? No? Good.

*Blackout takes out his .45 Magnum, and fires it twice into the side of Uterio's horse, while Overlord Blackout telekinetically throws some Uterian soldier into Uterio's face and fires an eclipse bolt at his chest*

OOS: I think that's all the characters I wanted to bring back plus one.....
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:19 pm

OOS: Sweet frijoles.

*Uterio blocks Zev's attack with his sword*

*he then grabs the trooper thrown at him, uses the mook as a human shield, then throws him away*

*the bullets ricochet off his horse*

*Uterio turns to Zev, looking at him with pity*

Uterio: "I feel sympathy for you. While you were sitting and attempting to grasp the concept of war, I was living it. And I know what to do in this circumstance. But, since you insist on me killing you."

*several ships fly near Namah's flames and spray water at them*

*Uterio lifts Zev using the force, and flings him across the battlefield*

*Uterio turns to Blackout and Overlord Blackout*

Uterio: "Insetti sciocco. Si tratta di passare. Io distruggerò tutti voi, e l'universo sarà la mia."

*John Stormer runs up to John the Gadunka, and pats him on the back*

John: "I'm on your side now."

---

*the Uterian troops regain their genius, and attack the combined forces of the ZFT troops, killing hundreds*

*More Malchiorians fall at the enemy forces' hands*

*this serves as a reminder that millions of forces are not so easily defeated*

---

*Klak, D-Klak, Jinx, Perseus, and Nadle are holding off many enemy troops, but remain surrounded*

Me: Damn it. Why doesn't anyone listen to orders?

Nadle: "Because they think they know the enemy more than you...er...your alternate version does."

Me: *telepathic comms* I need help towards the front, you slobbering slobberers, not where Uterio is! You're not going to do much in trying to kill him!
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:54 pm

*John the Gadunka turns towards Stormer, with a look of pure hunger in his eyes*

JtG: Yum Yum Stormer.

Stormer: NO! NO!

*JtG eats Stormer*

JtG: Hm. Me no feel so good.

*JtG spits out whatever's left of Stormer, then fires lightning out of his mouth at the remains*

-----

Blackout: "Oh fine."

*Blackout and OB teleport next to Klak*

OB: *in the most sarcastic voice imaginable* Your humble servants are reporting, General Klak.

*Blackout activates his shapeshifting power, turning into General Grievous with a gun holster and without the asthma*

*GG Blackout charges into the enemy troops, all guns, swords and gauntlets blazing*

*Overlord Blackout soon follows suit*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:57 pm

*Klak is hit with a blast of fire as a being on a motorcycle revs on to the battle field:

???: Hi, Billy Blaze here with the Furno Bike! It rips, It Roars, and it will kick you ass in 5 easy payments of ouch ninety-nine!

*Billy leaps off his bike to kick Klak, but is stopped short by a bolt of electricity through his circuits*

*Klak looks up to see a large green ship with a motley crew jumping ship to join in the melee*

*Ynot Crater punches next to him*

Ynot: Sorry we're late, Shaern had to stop for Limes.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:11 pm

[ Battlefield: ]

*The water attempting to douse Namah's flames is evaporated instantly*

Namah: Nice try. *Raises hand above head* Prepare yourselves. *Throws hand downard*

*Everyone and everything within the fire-pillars's perimeter is engulfed in flames*

S.O.F.: *Fades into nothingness, leaving Namah to fall towards the ground*

*However, her Bracelet of the Clouds erupts with Cloud Flames*

*A cry from Roll, and the Needle Ball is formed around Namah just before she hits the ground*

Namah: *Channels more Cloud Flames, enlarging the Needle Ball*

*It proceeds to multiply, then begin tearing Uterio's soldiers to shreds*

Zev: ... *Rises from the dirt with a sigh, unharmed* Stupid is as stupid does, Uterio.

*The "great leader" finds a tiny fragment of Dai Kirin's tip lodged in his sword*

*With a burst of crimson energy, the Killer Stone's influence begins to weaken and corrode the sword*

Zev: I trust that sword wouldn't rust or shatter for hundreds of thousands of years...Well. We've just lost 30,000 years and counting.

*A grin, and he tosses a number of small spheres to the ground*

*Black smoke erupts all around him, and Zev can clearly be heard escaping*

*His aura disappears completely...*

~ ~ ~

*A huge pillar of smoke rises from where Ravat was*

*Back in the air, Model 18 has retreated from swooping down to grab Videlle*

*Meanwhile, Model 13 keeps another scarlet blast charged in the tip of his left index finger*

Model 13: D'ya think he's done, now? *Carefully aims into the smoke*

*His vision turns dark green, much like 18's, but then turns infrared*

Model 13: ...!! *Gives a start* Run!! He's gone and -

*Without warning, Ravat explodes from the ground below and sends a throwing knife straight for 13's face*

Model 13: *Narrowly dodges - But loses his cap and a few strands of hair in the process* ...

*He watches as the corruptive power in Ravat's knife disintegrates his cap*

Model 13: ...That hat was a GIFT from someone IMPORTANT!!

Ravat: Apologies. I'll make sure it's your head next time.

Model 13: Death 13!! *Roars, channeling a large sphere of deep crimson energy into his hand*

*He pitches forward, hurling the sphere down towards Ravat*

*Before Ravat can avoid, the sphere changes course to follow him*

*It expands a rippling field of many energy streams, catching him within*

Ravat: *Digs heels in, attempting to resist the pull*

Model 18: Let's escape while he's distracted, 13.

Model 13: ... *Nods slowly* ...

*The two disappear with a flicker*

Ravat: *Is pulled in slowly*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:36 pm

*D-Klak laughs, and shoots an enemy HF soldier in the face*

Me: Hey Ynot. Not sure if your hands are too tied, but once we've pushed hairs beyond the camp's entrance, you, Zev, Blackout, me, and whoever wants to come will go a separate way to find Angonce and finish this.

*Suddenly, an enormous DOG (Half Life) mech comes out, throwing several Malchiorians*

*it kicks Klak to the ground, and shoots at Overlord Blackout's heels*

---

*Uterio frowns, and his sword glows harder*

Uterio: "We have decades left, my love. We shall fight till both of us die."

*he cuts down more rebel troops*

*several enemy soldiers shoot at Namah*

*others shoot at Zev's forces, attempting to kill some mooks*

Uterio: *riding towards Klak's location* "Il nemico che è fatto degli insulti puri e di nessun abilità di combattimento non è degno il mio tempo."

---

*a doctor in Nazi gear is walking through what was once the Corrantian battlefield*

*hundreds of Uterian troops are cleaning up and scouting while he sneaks around*

*he sees some strange mucous material in the ground, and grabs a sample*

Richtofen: "Excellent."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:51 pm

[ Battle Against Uterio: ]

*Even as huge numbers of Zev's allies fall, abruptly, Uterio's warriors begin falling in droves*

Zev: *Grins from an unknown location* The Onmitsukido always choose the perfect time to show up to a party.

*The black-garbed men dash in-between battle lines, slashing into vital points with what appear to be progressive knives*

*Meanwhile, Namah and the Needle Ball grouping easily barrel through the bullets*

*Though two are destroyed, five - Hers included - Survive to trundle through the enemy*

Namah: *Pants quietly* Something's gotta give in this battle.

~ ~ ~

*At their stand, Indi and Digo are packing up for the day*

*Yet as the sun continues to set, two figures approach their stand*

Digo: ...? *Jumps at the sight of the two* What are you doin' here!?

Model 13: *Currently carrying Videlle* Apologies, Ma'am, but your sister and yourself are th' only ones we kin trust.

Model 18: *Arms crossed, scar on cheek semi-healed* Ravat can't track us, but we need to hide.

Videlle: *Groans in her sleep, head lolling as she fights to regain consciousness*

Indi: ...You mean to tell us that huge pillar o' smoke was...?

Model 18" *Smirk* Yup. And it'll be some nice fireworks once Ravat fails to break free of the Death 13.

Digo: ... *Cackles* Anyone who'd do that to Ravat is a friend of Indigo!

Indi: *Grabs the pouch of their wares and equipment* C'mon!

*She and her sister begin to run down the street, unseen*

Digo: We have a base! Shake a leg, apúrate!

*Models 13 and 18 follow after*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:53 pm

*Ynot kicks the DOG off of Klak*

Ynot: I feel him coming.

*He claps his hands together and has two blades grow from his arms, and dives into the crowd of baddies, slicing them up, explosions following in his wake*
    ----

[Off in the distance]

*A Lightning bolt from the Ironclad strikes Uterio*

*When the light clears, Sasuken's fist is in his face, and his face is on the floor, electricity crackling across it*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:21 pm

[ Datrio, West City, ???: ]

*Indi and Digo have lead Models 13 and 18 into an abandoned warehouse*

*From there, they lead the two to a metal ladder-shaft hidden beneath a tall crate*

*Down they go, before ending up within some kind of large, horizontal tunnel - Semi-circular, with twin raised platforms running parallel to a massive runway of sorts*

*The Indigo Twins lead 13 and 18 - Videlle still in tow - Down one of the platforms until they reach a doorway*

*Past the doorway is a small, dark room with a large holographic generator in the center*

Digo: *Walks in, turning on some hidden, previously-darkened consoles*

Indi: *Looks to Models 13 and 18* You mentioned Ravat can't track you. He can track any man or beast that breathes. Anything of carne viva can't escape him for long.

Model 13: *Sets Videlle gently down in a chair* Y'see, Ma'am, Miss 18 and I are a special case.

Model 18: I'm a Class SS cyborg, and 13 here is a complete android. I've got special circuits that make my aura invisible to all but the most finely-tuned empaths, and Model 13 was specifically designed to not give off a living signature.

Model 13: Fer our original purpose as hunter-killers, it came in mighty handy to not give any trace of life.

Indi: *Nods slowly* ...And Ravat needs to be in close contact to remember a totally unfamiliar aura...This girl right here wasn't close enough to him for him to catch la huella, right?

Model 13: ...I'm sorry? I didn't quite catch that.

Model 18: ..."La huella" seems to mean "the trace," roughly. In that case, no - Ravat wasn't paying much attention to her. She'll be safe, as well.

Model 13: Ah, thank'yeh. *Looks to Indi* And I trust you ladies are safe, as well?

Indi: Yup. Ravat has no idea who we are. That tonto was too preoccupied with our looks the only time he ever saw us to think about committing either aura to memory.

Digo: *Has finished turning the last console on* So. What's the plan, Indi?

Indi: Well, I think the smartest thing to do is to make sure Ravat won't recognize us. Somethin' without stripes, and anythin' but red hair should do.

Model 18: Heh. Are you two going to paint yourselves? Cover your eyes, 13.

Digo: Heh. Do you think we have no abilities, babieca? *Giggles*

Indi: *Stands beside her, giggling as well*

Model 18: ... *Narrows eyes* ...Go on. *Arms crossed, taps foot on floor*

*Without further ado, a magenta halo lights up above both twins' heads*

*A shifting takes place, and before 18 and 13 can grasp exactly how it's happening, the change is completed*

*Now, both of the sisters are lavender and dark blue - Yet while one sister is lavender with dark blue underbelly, hands, feet, and eye-rings, the other sister is dark blue with lavender markings*

*As well, both sisters' hair and tails have shifted to become a rich blonde, like spun gold*

Indi & Digo: *Bow in perfect harmony* Indigo Marrallang, at your service.

Model 13: ... *Claps slowly, gobsmacked and impressed*

Model 18: *Elbows his ribs* Don't encourage them.

Videlle: *Is slowly beginning to awaken...*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am