BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ferret-X
Yenot
Klak
Adrastos
Srgt. Master
Heat
10 posters

BZPB

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9888

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

BZPB - Page 12 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Yenot Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:09 pm

OOS: That phrase, with a minor error becomes 'Happen because you idiots' amazing how Google reads things.

Sasuken: I am no coward, scum. I am Anima. We fight with honor. We are content with defeating our adversaries, death is not victory for us. Death is loss of control, for either participant.

*Electricity crackles across the ice, shattering it. Sasuken grabs Uterio by the throat*

Sasuken: You repeatedly tell people they know not what war is, yet perhaps it is you who knows not. War is the last resort in problem solving. War is what happens when two, or more, large fronts cannot agree to coexist. War is an atrocity that need to happen. War is not an excuse to go about killing millions. Even in Civil wars, where brothers fight each other, they aim at disabling their adversary, not kill. As I have shown you, I have watched War averted more times than I can count.

*He tosses Uterio to the ground*

Sasuken: It is scum like you that give REAL warriors like Ynot and us, his followers, a bad name. Now, if you want to die, i can accommodate that, but don't you EVER call me a coward for not striking a man while he is down.

*Sasuken blasts the Ice off Zev, then disperses Amaterasu*

Sasuken: Perhaps Zev here has different convictions then I. Let us see how he reacts to you on the ground.
    ----

Ynot: Hmph. Tied to the stars, as always. Whence we waltz again, there shall be no setting of the battle.

*Ynot get's Klak's Message*

Ynot Sorry about that, a vendetta bit me in the butt for not taking care of it. What you need me to do?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7038

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:26 pm

[ Battle with Uterio: ]

Zev: You're an admirable man, Sasuken.

*He folds his arms curiously, watching Sasuken*

*The moment he sees a tiny lapse in Sasuken's concentration, Zev speaks darkly*

Zev: Shoot 'im dead, Dai Kirin. *Lifts right arm to show Dai Kirin's tip pointed towards Uterio from the left hand*

*With its immense speed, the blade extends outward straight towards Uterio's chest*

Zev: Sasuken, you must excuse me, but I stand by my point. In war, you can't say you're the hero. The moment you step onto a battlefield such as this, you must accept that both sides are evildoers. We must accept the responsibility for every single life we take.

*He keeps that oddly peaceful, strangely sad smile on his face*

Zev: My family will see to it that Uterio's conquered lands are protected from attack - Without his name shielding them after his death in this battle, they'll have nothing to dissuade invaders.

*Meanwhile, as Dai Kirin retreats upon striking something - Uterio or the ground, unknown at this point - Zev draws the Sacred Red Rock Knife*

Zev: O.S.: Jengi. *Forms the katana and its rotating panels with Asabana's spirit*

*Meanwhile, he keeps Dai Kirin at the ready in his left hand*

Zev: *Chuckle* I'm ambidextrous, by the way.

~ ~ ~

[ Elsewhere on the Battlefield: ]

Namah: So be it. *Disperses the Needle Ball*

*However, as Roll seethes with Cloud Flames, Namah raises her hand*

Namah: Cambio Forma: Alaude's Handcuffs. *Spins the plain silver handcuffs on her finger*

*Yet something is clearly off about the handcuffs*

Namah: *Keeps spinning them* Make the first move.

*Abruptly, it can be seen that she's spinning handcuffs on either finger*

Namah: *Now spinning four at once* Hm?

~ ~ ~

[ Still Elsewhere: ]

*The Visored present continue to wreck the enemy forces*

*From high above, Rutherfor has descended to assist - Forming some kind of gravity vortices*

*Still, the forces brought by "Vanth" continue to fight*

*Speaking of, she's nowhere to be found...*

~ ~ ~

[ Tunnels Below West City, Datrio: ]

*Off to the side, Model 13 is plainly deep in thought*

*At the same time, Chrome is helping Indigo sort a box of clothes*

Digo?: Thanks for helpin', kiddo. We've been letting these things sit here in a mess for way too long.

Chrome: *Folding a pair of jeans* Oh, you're welcome.

Fran: *Appears to be taking a nap*

Model 18: ... *Walks over to Chrome and Indigo* ...Hmmm...

*Eyes flicking over to a discarded pair of black leather gloves, she picks them up*

Indi?: *Notices as 18 tries them on* Do they fit?

Model 18: ... *Gazes at her hands* ...Nicely.

Digo?: You can keep 'em, if ya want.

Model 18: Thanks. *Sits back down*

*Everyone feels slightly...Tense*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16009

Post by Klak Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:35 pm

*Rahksha and Klak continue fighting*

*a flurry of lance, Keyblade, light, and shadow attacks are seen, and Klak and Rakhsha then come out of the cloud*

*Klak's armor is heavily damaged*

*Rahksha's lance is stuck in his heart*

Rakhshka: "We were at fault. We went against The Shepherd's will. We tried to trick millions into doing Uterio's evil bidding. I deserve all of this."

Me: Requiescat in Pace.

*Rakhsha coughs, smiles, and dies*

*Klak points at Angonce's location, and hovers towards it*

*enemies begin firing at him, but Abneris gives him cover fire, allowing Klak and anyone who follows a safe passage through*

Me: Well, well well. Angonce! Looks like things went well.

Angonce: "You must be Klak. Your reputation precedes you."

Me: Let me do the talking. You will withdraw all forces that are in the BZPB multiverse for militaristic and hostile takeover purposes. Uterio will be stripped of his power. All will be as it should be. If you refuse, I will have my friend Blackout here pummel you. Anything else must be consulted with ME!

Angonce: "What about the council?"

Me: That's your problem, not mine.

*Angonce pauses for a moment, then nods* Angonce: "Fine. *he signs a contract. Klak releases him from his bonds*"

Me: Now, we need to finish off Uterio, and get everyone to know of his betrayal.

Angonce: "*to the battlefield* The Council of the Great Beings and the Rebel Alliance have reached an agreement of piece! Uterio is hereby no longer a Generalissimo."

*everyone stops fighting, and is confused*

Soldier 1: "But, how?"

Soldier: "He's done nothing! Angonce has gone mad!"

Me: Oh soldiers! Here is your proof! *tells Zev telepathically to broadcast what Uterio is about to say*

---

*Nadle runs with the rescue team*

Nadle: "Go, go, go!"

*another army pierces through the shadow blasts*

---

DK: *gets up* "Thanks birdies. *sees Angonce* It's not over yet..." *D-Klak begins pushing through the crowd*

---

*a medic heals Tanrus*

---

*Uterio gets up*

Uterio: "An ant insults its god."

*he grabs Sasuken by the neck, and smashes him to the ground*

*Uterio stabs Sasuken repeatedly*

Uterio: "My cohorts and I tricked an entire Council of Great Beings and their armies to follow us on an expedition of universal conquest. You are a bunch of god-blocking pitiful ants. What makes you think you can change anything? *he turns to Zev, and smiles*"
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:52 pm

[ Battle with Uterio: ]

Zev: *Two fingers are laid against temple* Hm hm~

*Due to his telepathy, Uterio's entire army has heard that little outburst*

*He lowers his hand and calls Dai Kirin back to his grasp*

Zev: How now, Uterio?

~ ~ ~

[ Elsewhere in the Battlefield: ]

Yoruichi: *Lands beside Kensei* 'Ey. Muguruma.

Kensei: What is it, Yoruichi-san? *Uses the reprieve to catch a breath*

Yoruichi: ...Something bugs me. Zev mentioned there was one more ally of Uterio's. Some kind of scientist-mage. Not an alchemist, but...It seems odd that he wouldn't be here.

Kensei: ... *Gazes at reflection in knife's blade* ...You think something's afoot?

Yoruichi: Yeah. He said the guy's name was...

~ ~ ~

[ ???, Deep in Space: ]

*A certain diminutive female scowls*

Yume: ...Kagato. Since when was your sorry --- still alive?

Kagato: Details, details, Yume-chan.

Yume: *Levels katana with his chest* Hm?

Kagato: Well, Yume-san, I just came to inform you that Uterio will not a problem of mine much longer.

Yume: ...So I guess that infernal ship you blathered about wasn't a legend?

Kagato: Far from it. Suzuka-chan is prepping it. It'll take a while to warm up, but you'll know when it does.

Yume: Are you threatening me, Kagato...? You do realize I control a Royal Tree, hm?

Kagato: Ah. It did seem quite magnificent. No, I wish to inform you that you're not the only one after Washu.

Yume: ... *Gaze flicks over to the left* ...How long have those things been there, Hishima?

*Neary, a satellite-ring of white metal strips circles in place*

Hishima: ...Those things won't stop appearing, and they disappear as soon as they're struck.

Yume: Have you come here for anything useful, Kagato? I'm quite busy.

Kagato: Hm hm hm...Yes. You remember Dr. Gero and his Chimaera Project?

Yume: ...That's not my problem. He can get himself killed again for all I care.

Kagato: I thought you might say that. Well, his little pet project is near completion. As well, I have some interesting...Test subjects that the Seireitei and Zev Raregroove will be looking for.

Yume: *Eyes narrow* A little birdy told me about that. Should've known you'd be behind it, you snake.

Kagato: "Snake?" Is that a term of endearment, Yume, or do you just not like me?

Yume: You have less than ten seconds to leave the way you came.

Kagato: Point taken. Best wishes, Yume-chan.

*He disappears just before Yume's blade can sever his throat*

*As well, the sattelite-ring has disappeared*

Yume: ... *Falls silent, thinking* ...

Hishima: *Moves to attend a console*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15486

Post by Kon Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:57 pm

*Elsewhere in the battlefield, the random characters join the battle on the ground, including Tanrus who gets up and thanks the Medic*

*Serecio jumps to the ground, rolls, gets up and points his sword at TPK*

Serecio: Face me, demon!

*With his gauntlet, he blows up the Skyboard that TPK was on, sending him flying into the ground*

---------------------

*Jarvis turns around*

Jarvis: Haha! Take that, and that, you disturbers of the peace!

*He continues blasting rebels, when he sees a human face suddenly slammed against the cockpit of his mech*

*The figure gets up, and climbs on top before grabbing the hatch*

???: THIS is for ruining my life! THIS is for robbing me of my chance to be normal!

*Milk flows out of his hands and breaches the cockpit*

???: I just want my life back, on Tybion, before the huge metal man came and infected me with this! Well now I'm going to take away YOURS!

*Jarvis looks up, and gasps*

Jarvis: No... NOOOOOO!!!

*Milk bursts into the cockpit, flooding everything, with Jarvis's face pressed against the side of the cockpit, until he slides down and drowns*

----------------------

*Muta and Trantoshen appear in front of Yon*

Yon: Oh no, not AGAIN!

*Muta grabs him, and the three disappear*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

Coins : 10827

Post by Ferret-X Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:14 pm

Dark Tide

Blue: *Her tongue protrudes a bit as she sticks the twigs seemingly at random into a blob of sticky tack she produced from somewhere.* Purple is a nice color Crona. My father is partially purple you know. And yellow. And green. And blue. Anyway, I like purple. Pink's my favorite though.

---

Ironclad

Shikhazra: Depends on the species, culture, and resources available really, but it's rather complicated a debate.

K'theenya: Besides, who CARES? Now, what was that woman's problem?

---

*The former shapeless mass of flesh had grown a coating of bright purple scales. Overall it resembles a cat crossed with a dragon. It opens it's maw and let's out a screech, leaping off the table.*

Ferret: Ha! A success! Now, listen to your master! Sit!

*sniffing the purple dragon cat started growling and made it's way towards Ferret*

Ferret: On second thought, gotta go!

*leaping over the dragon cat she slammed the door behind her and absconded to where Shikhazra and K'theenya were*

Ferret: *pant* Hey guys! *pant* I may have just created an undead abomination in the labs. Nothing to worry about I'm sure.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:36 pm

*Ynot grins*

Ynot: I love it when a plan comes together.

*Grabs his comm*

Ynot: Anima, fall back. Vultran, prepare the ship

*All of Ynot's crew fall in on his position except Sasuken*

Blade: Hey, where'd Sparky run off to?

Ynot: Shika, where is my first mate?

*A rip in the ground appears, our favorite virus poking his head out*

Shika: Picking fights he can't win. Uterio is currently pulling his blade from his body

Ynot: *Sigh* Well then...

*Portals over*

Ynot: Looks like Poppa bear is going to have to step in.

*Slaps Uterio off of Sasuken with KOS in his sheathe*

Ynot: Unless you want to dance with the Master Anima, step off.

*Picks Sasuken up off the ground*

Ynot: Sasuken, YOU need to pick you rights more carefully.

*He portals back to Klak's position*

---

Sonia: Well, I assume that was Vultran, and one of his experiments went awry. Secondly, i assume you mean VULTRAN'S Lab, and if that's the case, with him being a girl at the moment, you better pray she doesn't find out before it decays. If so, she's probably going to kill you, or worse
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33911

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:37 pm

OOS: I have KoN's permission to do this, apparently, so.....

<Mordor>

*TPK lands in front of Serecio*

TPK: You dare call me a demon? You supported Uterio in his bid to take over everything! You stood by and watched while he slowly destroyed our civilization! By all rights, you are more of a demon than me!

*he stabs his sword into the ground*

TPK: Let us end this here and now. *charges at Serecio and swings his sword at his head*

*Serecio blocks with his sword, then slashes back at TPK, damaging his arm slightly*

Serecio: When we were in control, we were gods! We can restore order.....we can bring back our empire!

*he pushes TPK back*

TPK: Of course we can restore order! Of course we can bring back our empire! That is what I was out to do from the start, Serecio!

*he fires a bolt of lightning, then another, and then another*

*by the end of the volley, Serecio is lying on the ground, with his armour cracked and battered in many places, and his helmet lying on the ground, already broken before TPK steps on it and crushes it*

TPK: You were a fool, Serecio.

*TPK aims his gun at Serecio*

Serecio: TPK, NO!

TPK: You betrayed me. *fires* You betrayed morality. *fires* You betrayed your kind. *fires* But most importantly, you betrayed yourself. *fires for the last time*

*Serecio finally dies, and his body begins to rust and fall apart*

*TPK walks away, and towards Angonce*

TPK: So, you surrendered? I knew you had sense in you after all, you old fool.

*GGBlackout walks up to TPK, and they shake hands*

GGB: This war is almost over.

TPK: I like your new form.

GGB: Thanks. *telepathically contacts OB* "Hey, where are you, you idiot?"

OB: *still firing shadow balls, but not as many as earlier* "I'm wasting time on a pointless task Nadle gave me."

GGB: "Oh, okay. Come here when you're done with that then."

-----

Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Coins : 9884

Post by Srgt. Master Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:00 pm

-------------------With Mr. Scott--------------------

Gaia begins walking towards the boarding deck, saying "I was raised up in an infantry regiment, specialized in mass-conscript tactics, so if that fits the bill somewhere, and if you got replaceable men, I'll take that. Otherwise a mechanized assault force could work as well."

*she walks up the boarding ramp, as thousands of newly minted drones board, each carrying as many supplies as they can bear.*

------------------Leviathan----------------------

*The power core continues building up, readying the jump drive for travel, and loading a 'welcoming volley' of citadel Rajas cruise missles into the launcher bays.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:09 pm

*Uterio stumbles as he is hit by Ynot*

*he sees the crowds of troops screaming and rioting, cursing at Uterio*

*they remove the yellow armbands with black 'U's on them, signifying their final schism from Uterio*

*still, several thousand troops wear the armbands proudly, and begin fighting the Rebels and their former comrades*

*Uterio runs towards his horse, and slices its reins and armor*

Uterio: "Run free, my steed. We shall reunite soon enough."

*the horse runs away*

*Uterio teleports away*

*D-Klak is rushing through the crowds and fighting enemy troops*

DK: "Where is he?!"

*a Lambda-class shuttle is seen at a far off distance*

DK: "There we go! I can make a teleport jump...."

*he leaps into a portal, and lands on the shuttle*

*D-Klak slices into the cockpit window, but his hook blade falls to the ground below*

*DK jumps into the cockpit, and sees Uterio, alone, sitting on a throne.*

DK: "You're not worthy enough to sit on that throne."

Uterio: "The war is not over, D-Klak. You have only slightly altered my plans. I will find the Keruvim, and use it to kill everyone on this planet. Then, I will new armies. The galaxies will be mine."

DK: "Not while I am alive!"

*D-Klak and Uterio Di Armechio charge at each other for one final fight*

*Uterio blasts plasma into D-Klak's chest, knocking him to the floor*

*he electrifies D-Klak several times, and the Kestora screams in pain*

Uterio: "Now....you die."

*he swings his sword into D-Klak's head*

---

Shadow Storm: "He was betraying us all along? How could this happen?" *removes armband*

*Klak looks at Ynot, and nods*

Me: We must prepare. There are still enemies around us. Uterio is not defeated yet. And even when he will, there is another we must be prepared for.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:37 pm

[ Battlefield: ]

Zev: *Walks up to Namah*

Namah: *Sits atop a large piece of rubble, gazing down at him*

*Meanwhile, Yoruichi, Hiyori, Mashiro, Kensei, and Rutherfor all gather 'round them*

Rutherfor: ... *OverSoul dissolved, stares at feet shyly* ...

Yoruichi: ...What now, kiddo? Where do you intend to head next?

Zev: I think it would be best to look into Yume's whereabouts. Perhaps...?

Yoruichi: *Chuckles* Yeah, yeah. I'll see if I can help.

Zev: *Smiles gratefully* Thank you, Yoruichi-san.

*The group watches as the battle winds down*

~ ~ ~

[ Tunnels Below West City, Datrio: ]

*Indigo, Chrome, and Fran have left the room*

*At the same time, Model 13 has turned unresponsive once again*

Videlle: ... *Glares at 18* ...So. Do you often make friends by punching them out?

Model 18: Oh, I'm sorry. You wanted to waltz up to Ravat and let him obliderate you? I didn't know. Maybe I can arrange that, if you're so set on the agonizing death that I saved you from.

Videlle: ... *Snorts* Man. I guess that manners weren't in mind when they designed you.

Model 18: My brother and I are cyborgs, and teenagers. You'd be surprised how little "manners" will get you in this kind of world.

Videlle: ...Thank you for saving me...In any case. I'm sorry I...Well... *Sighs* I kinda...

Model 18: I get it, no problem. I don't like to hold grudges.

Videlle: ... *Seems to think about something* ...

Model 18: *Goes over to the piles of clothes*

*She carefully sorts through them*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:47 pm

<Turel's location>

*Turel has heard of Uterio's betrayal, and does not believe a word of it*

Turel: What?! No! I do not believe it! Lies and Rebel propaganda, all of it!

*he pulls out his gun, and shoots the messenger in the head twice*

*he then turns to Praepositus*

Turel: We must counteract this scourge! Our troops are deserting by the thousands! You must help me!

OOS: Waiting for Addy now, obviously..... *sips tea*

-----

<still Mordor>

*OB teleports over to GGBlackout and TPK*

OB: The war's over. Uterio's troops are deserting, and the Generalissimo himself has vanished.

GGB: Very well. Now we no longer have to keep up this charade. *he takes out a radio, and speaks into it* We have seen the shadows on the other side of mourning, and taken refuge in audacity. Now the mask drops.

*the ZFT troops begin massing in extraction points, and are teleported up to the carriers, while Meca One's robots head back towards the portal from which they came*

*the whole process takes time, since thousands of troops cannot be evacuated quickly*

GGB: I think we have no more purpose here.

OB: Indeed.

TPK: You two go. I still have some business here.

GGB: Very well. *he opens a portal, and the two Blackouts walk through*

*TPK turns to Angonce*

TPK: I think we have some business to discuss.....

-----

<Tatooine>

*Kakamu is dragged underground by the tentacles*

*he ends up in an underground chamber, being stared at by a pair of glowing red eyes*

???: I. Am. The Dead Mind.

-----

<Teruga Prime>

*Shockwave runs into the room where Yon was, followed by several Terugans in black suits with laser guns*

Shockwave: *to some random robot* What do you mean, two beings appeared and took him? This is one of the most secure facilities in the ZFT, how did they even get in here?

Robot: I do not possess that information.

Shockwave: *sigh* I hate robots so freaking much.....
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Ynot: This war is trying. Can't we just have our troops leave and blow this place to bits? Casualties there will be, but it would end it once and for all. Personally, I can go for the long haul, but my First Mate here is in need of reprieve.

*He looks to Blade*

Ynot: Take him to the medical ward, get that wound sealed before more Antedermis leaks out. You try and Starscream me on this, you will live to regret it.

*Blade stumbles, as if Ynot had read his mind*

Blade: What? Why would I...

Ynot: Because, Toa, I know you. You are the only one who still resents me bringing your team along for the ride. I have said at every turn, if you want to leave, you can. Every time, your team has stayed, and every time, I see you towards the rear looking like you'd rather not. I know you stay to watch over your team. I know you want to kill me the first chance you get. I KNOW you think killing my First mate is probably going to be the next best thing because you will NEVER get that chance. And I know that over the years, my skills with Rahi viruses haven't gotten much better.

*Blade Gulps*

Blade: Fine.

*The rest of the Anima ride up to The Ironclad to see to Sasuken*

----

*Vultran, she is back to a he, walks back into the bridge with a small jar with purplish scaly flesh, then Walks over to Shikhazra and K'Theenya, plucking a small flesh sample from each*

Vultran: New people, new samples. And I know from it's genetic structure I have the cat eared mongrels sample in this jar, along with one or two others. The beast is sedated and will be studied. I have also synthesized an exact replica of that gunk you spritzed me with, which will come in handy in the future.

*Looks to Ferret*

Vultran: Now, I may be bonkers, but I KNOW you ran into the several signs that clearly state that entrance into my lab without permission is FORBIDDEN. So, do you want the needle in the arm, or posterior. Either way, you are having tests performed on you.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Kakamu: What are you? And why are you attacking these people? Show yourself!

*He attempts to light up the chamber with a light blast*

---------------

*The Yerta recover, and Kremika is reunited with them*

*Meanwhile, the Guy Who Was Engulfed In Milk is shaking underneath a damaged HF robot, the WRB takes a look at what's left of Serecio, and the Caged Addict goes silent*

---------------

*Muta, Trantoshen and Yon appear on a rocky planet in an unknown galaxy*

Muta: We have to find Kakamu. I have something to give him.

Yon: And what makes you think I'm going to help you this time?

Muta: You will... or I'll leave you here for good.

Yon: Grr... then I suppose I have no choice.

*As the group are walking along, Yon strokes his hand against the blaster hidden in his tracksuit pocket*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:12 pm

[ Dark Tide: ]

Crona: ... *Has been drawing something* ...

Ragnarok: ...What are you drawing? ... *Tries to get a peek* ...

Crona: ... *Picks up the pace* ...I'm trying to...Draw a clown...

Notepad: Hey there, friend, you'd better slow dow - ...

*She notices that Crona is using some kind of sharpened stylus*

*Then, she notices the bleeding cut on Crona's wrist - And hir black blood*

Notepad: ... *Keeps smiling, glancing up at Crona* ...

Crona: ... *Continues drawing* ...

~ ~ ~

[ Datrio, West City: ]

*At last, the sun has begun to rise*

*On the outskirts of the city, a large ship has landed*

*Peeking out of the cockpit, a certain pinkfurred female glances about*

Vi: ...Something's not right. *Moves away*

~ ~ ~

[ Shoals Off West City: ]

*With a ripping noise, a black portal opens*

*From it emerge a number of swift shapes, immediately diving into the water*

*As the Garganta closes, they swim towards the coast in finger-four position*

*Their leader's ominous frame cuts through the water like a torpedo*

*With a roar, he leads his group at greater speed*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:52 pm

<Tatooine>

*the figure walks out of the shadows*

???: I. Am. Ewen. And I have been waiting for this for a long, long time.

*Kakamu hears a rustling noise from all around him*

Ewen: When you left me to die at the hands of that fluff swarm, I bet you did not think that I could possibly survive. But I did. I felt myself dying. Have you ever died, Kakamu? And then I found myself here. I don't know how, but I did. And now I will avenge my almost-death.

*Kakamu is sonic-attacked again*

-----

<Mordor, somewhere private>

Angonce: Now, what is it you wanted to discuss?

TPK: The matter of the leadership of the Council. With Serecio, Arceus, Armitage, Gene Simmons and Bubbles all dead or MIA, it is quite clear that the Council requires reorganization. It is also clear that, with you having been the one who began this whole madness in the first place, you are not a suitable leader.

Angonce: Where are you going with this, TPK?

TPK: *in John Simm's voice* I'm taking control, Uncle Ang. Starting with you.

Angonce: WHAT?! *he fires a lightning bolt at TPK, but he blocks with his shield*

*TPK then pulls out his gun and shoots Angonce in the leg, which rusts away*

TPK: That shot was localized. *cocks gun again* This one isn't. *pulls out a piece of paper and a pen*

Angonce: Let me guess. I have to sign it, and you get to present it to the other Great Beings, telling them I have passed leadership to you. *takes the pen, and signs the document*

*TPK takes back the pen and the document*

TPK: Thank you very much, Angonce.

Angonce: What happens to me now? I die?

TPK: Nah. Who knows, the Users may want to bring you back one day. I shall simply lock you away somewhere far away, where you can't mess around.

*he opens a portal, picks Angonce up, and throws him in*

*the portal then closes, leaving Angonce to examine his new prison*

*it appears to be a small chamber, containing a bed, a desk, a computer, some drawers, a bookshelf with some books on it, a cane, and some other not-very-interesting things*

*Angonce picks up the cane, and uses it to walk over to the bed*

-----
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:08 am

[ Mordor, Nearby: ]

*A certain figure sniffs at a rose in hand*

Master Big Star: Oh, dear. We may have traded a fool for a monster. *Siiigh*

*His red eyes stare at the ground as he thinks*

~ ~ ~

[ West City, Datrio: ]

*At the shore, Galestorm and Lee gaze outward*

Lee: ...What are they? Nightmares?

Galestorm: Yeah. And they're really strong.

*Without hesitation, Lee ignites her halo and hoists Galestorm up, dashing to the far side of the city*

*As she takes out a spyglass, Galestorm snarls and fights her way out of Lee's grasp*

Galestorm: Don't do that again. *Looks back*

Lee: *Continues to watch*

---

*Three of the four figures have breached the surface*

*One of them - A frightening, demonic mockery of a bishounen - Gazes about*

??? 1: Hmmm. I can tell there were dreamkeepers here moments ago...No matter. They can't escape. Madzha.

Madzha: *Is incredibly short and hunched, with random horns jutting up from his back and knotty, bulky muscles* Right-o!

*He glows a bright aquamarine, before flashing brightly*

*When the light fades, he's surrounded by countless copies of himself*

*Just as they start to move in, however, a certain female appears and kicks two of them so hard they dissolve*

Videlle: Huh. You guys are uglier than I thought.

??? 1: Well, my girl, I'd say you're rather unappealing yourself. Who wants a tomboy?

Videlle: Everyone does. And I am an eight, you clown.

??? 1: Madzha, kill her.

*All of the clones lunge towards Videlle*

*However, she throws both arms up and releases a blast of pink energy*

*The shockwave surges forward and rips the clones to shreds*

Videlle: ...Alright. You're the strong ones, and you're gonna jump me.

Madzha: We already have. *Points upward*

Videlle: ...!? *Notices a shadow above her* Oh for God's sakes -

*She narrowly dodges the huge Nightmare dropping towards her, and is still thrown into a rock*

??? 2: *Massive and scaly, with short spikes, chuckles through his massive tusks*

*His five eyes size Videlle up in an uncomfortable way as he approaches the prone girl*

*Abruptly, he spins as Madzha screeches in terror*

Madzha: *Held up by his throat* Dude you Batman - !? *Gets pitched out into the ocean*

Model 18: *Lowers hand* Keep away from her.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:44 am

OOS: I love how everyone's acting as if the arc is over. Oh well, I'll end it when Uterio dies. Who cares about my two cents?

*Klak shakes his head*

Me: No. The Armies of the Great Beings are not against us anymore. They're helping the Knights of the Keruvim and the other Rebels fight against the remaining Uterians, see? Now that Blackout left, we can safely assume he's going to backstab us. Make sure everyone is prepared. Blade isn't the only Starscream we have to worry about.

---

*D-Klak gets up, and trips Uterio*

*Uterio gets up and smashes D-Klak's chest against the wall through telekinesis*

*he throws tons of plasma bolts at him*

*D-Klak leaps in the air, but is unable to dodge the bolts*

*a flurry of slashes knocks him down, and D-Klak begins wheezing*

DK: "No more...No more! Your tyranny ends now! By The Shepherd!"

*he slashes and fires at Uterio severalt times, damaging his armor to the point where you can see the Generalissimo's skin*

*D-Klak grabs one of his gun blades, and fires at the controls*

Ship AI: "Attention. Attention. Main controls have been damaged. Systems are being overridden. Attempting to take control."

*D-Klak kicks Uterio in the air, and shoots at the other computers*

*the ship begins diving downwards*

*both the Generalissimo and D-Klak stumble and fall near the window*

*D-Klak Jedi jumps to what was once a wall, and grabs onto the corner*

Uterio: "Help me D-Klak! I'm sorry! I promise I'll be good!"

DK: "Grab onto my hand!"

*Uterio leaps and grabs onto D-Klak's arm*

*he then shoots a ray of plasma onto D-Klak's arm*

Uterio: "You actually fell for that? *cackles*"

*D-Klak screams in pain, and lets go of the Generalissimo*

*Realizing his mistake, Uterio flails his arms and screams as he falls through the windshield*

*he screams until he hits the ground*

*D-Klak shakes his head and grunts in pain as he realizes what happened*

*he lets go*

DK: "Okay, okay...Banshee style..."

*before he hits the ground, D-Klak begins releasing several bursts of sonics, which propel him to a rock above the Battlefield*

DK: "*wheezing* People! People of Mordor! THE WAR IS OVER! UTERIO IS DEAD!"

*the shuttle crashes onto Uterio's corpse, and it explodes as Uterio dies*

*D-Klak lifts his left arm into the sky, carrying his gun blade*

*the crowds of armies all cheer upon hearing the news*

*the remaining Uterian troops are either killed or arrested*

*Meanwhile, in his hole, Angonce hears the news*

Angonce: "It's over...*holds head down*"

*all throughout the galaxies, forces loyal to Uterio are either disbanded or destroyed. Everyone starts partying Episode VI style*

Me: Party on Malchior IV!

---

OOS: And thus ends the Uterio Arc. Sorry if it wasn't as epic as you thought it'd be. Thanks for playing.

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:36 am

OOS: Klak. Bro.

I want you to know that I will always think of you as one coooool motherf--ker.

Now bring it in.

/holds arms out

~ ~ ~

[ On A Dark Planet, In A Far-Flung Solar System: ]

*The setting is a pitch-dark cave*

*Lying all around are half-drunk Florence flasks of brightly-colored liquids*

*Curled up in the back, half-buried in a pile of torn clothing, is some kind of demonic figure*

*With a subdued entrance, a certain someone appears in the cave*

Master Big Star: ... *Pulls a face of disgust* ...Gamzee Makara.

Gamzee?: *Snorts in his sleep*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 am

-------------above the battlefield-------------------------

With a crack Osseron's new Titan shows up with the Dark Tide not far behind, slipping into formation near the fleet of smaller ZFT carriers.

After scanning the battlefield below, Osseron simply states "Well, it's a shame I missed the fight! At least I got a super-capital class vessel out of it!"
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:13 am

<Malchior IV>

*everyone arrives on Malchior IV to find no ZFT troops there whatsoever, and about two dozen Malchiorians missing*

-----

<Mordor, Council chamber>

*TPK walks into the Council chamber, looks around, and sees nothing but empty seats*

TPK: Well, well, well. That simply won't do, will it?

*he sends out a telepathic message, summoning all Council members to the planet*

-----

<Mordor, in orbit>

*Osseron receives a transmission*

???: You are entering a restricted area. Please identify yourself.

-----

<ZFT homeworld>

*John Scott is talking to David Robert Jones*

David Jones: Did Osseron agree?

John Scott: He only took the EWD job. He passed the rank onto someone else. An "Inquisitor Gaia". Given her background, I would recommend a command position in the infantry.

DRJ: Hm. Make sure the Invisory keeps an eye on those two. They may have joined us, but that doesn't mean anything by itself.

John Scott: Understood. Will there be anything else, sir?

DRJ: No, Mr. Scott. *sips tea* You may go.

*Scott walks out*

-----

<still the ZFT homeworld>

*Turahk-Kah is standing in a dark room, looking around as if he is afraid of something*

*he opens a small portal, and drops a piece of paper in*

*the portal closes*

-----

<.....somewhere>

*a portal opens, and a piece of paper flies out*

*someone walks up, picks up the note, and reads it*

???: Interesting.....very interesting indeed.

*he takes out a radio, and speaks into it*

???: Attention troops, we have received word from TK01. Begin preparations for Operation: Firestorm.

*he walks off*

-----

<Teruga Prime>

*lots of troops frantically run around trying to figure out what happened to Yon*

*Shockwave shouts at them*

Shockwave: All you have to do is figure out how a super-powered Terugan disappeared from a heavily-guarded military complex! It's not hard at all!

-----
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:35 pm

*Kakamu puts his hands to his head, in pain*

Kakamu: I didn't kill you! The fluff did! And I couldn't have saved you even if I tried, I couldn't have defeated it!

---------------------

<flashback, to before the alliance on Skyboards joined the fight>

Serecio (To WRB): If I die, you shall take my place on the Council... if there still is one after this mess.

*He takes out what looks like a metal paper plane, speaks into it, and it shoots off into the distance*

Serecio: The Council has been informed.

*WRB nods*

<end flashback>

---------------------
    <Mordor>

*The WRB closes his eyes in meditation, opening his mind to the thoughts of those around him. As he does so, he hears TPK's summoning message*

WRB: Hmm... I must attend.

*He stands up, and gathers the Skyboard alliance*

WRB: You who remain have fought bravely. You have done your duty, and you are free to return to notability.

*He sees the Caged Addict shaking in his cage and acting weird*

WRB: Oh yes, your pills.

*WRB gives the Caged Addict some pills, and he starts acting normal again*

WRB: I must go.

*He apparates inside the Council Chamber, and sees TPK up high*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:51 pm

<Tatooine>

Ewen: You LIAR!

*he fires a plasma blast at Kakamu*

-----

<the Council chamber>

*TPK watches the WRB and other Great Beings appear inside the chamber*

TPK: The Council is still not fully assembled.....let us hope this will not take long.

*he sends out another summoning message, in case the first one was not heard by all*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:13 pm

*WRB sits down in Serecio's place and looks around suspiciously*

----------------

*Kakamu bends his body around the plasma blast, and then creates a cage made of lightning around Ewen*

Kakamu: Who gave you your powers? And how did you survive? Someone has to be behind this, and I don't think it can be you alone!
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:22 pm

<the Council chamber>

TPK: *looks at the WRB* Why so suspicious, comrade?

-----

<Tatooine>

Ewen: I care not how I survived, merely that I did.

*he pulls out a sword from his pocket*

*it is no ordinary sword: it appears to have a large red button marked "KILL" on the hilt*

*he aims the sword at the cage, and presses the button*

*the sword fires a purple beam of energy at the cage, disintegrating it*

Ewen: Now, I shall have my revenge!

*he prepares to fire again*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Osseron replies over comms "I am Magos-Errant Osseron, accompanied by Inquisitor Gaia Millicent, with whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?"

As he said this, he used the hoard of maneuvering thrusters to slow down the Titan, barely managing to beat the inertia of the Titan.

Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:14 pm

<in orbit of Mordor>

???: I am Colonel Telluris of the ZFT carrier ship Coryphaeus. You have entered a restricted area, please leave or we will open fire.

*suddenly, a hologram of David Robert Jones appears behind Telluris*

DRJ: These people work for ZFT. The Magos-Errant over there is head of our Experimental Weapons Division, and the Inquisitor is a Major General. If you open fire, I will personally ensure you spend the rest of your days on some barren rock in the middle of nowhere! Is that understood, Colonel Telluris?

Telluris: Y-y-yes sir. Of course sir.

DRJ: Good.

*the hologram disappears*

*Telluris calls Osseron again*

Telluris: I'm sorry, I'm afraid there's been a great misunderstanding. Please forgive me for my ignorance. You may pass. Telluris out.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:51 pm

*Heremus walks into the GB Council, brandishing his sword*

Heremus: "We did what was right Ango-Oh....TPK...What happened to Angonce? Did the Rebels kill him?"

---

*Several of the Rebel Forces are leaving Mordor in their own ships after having said long goodbyes and mourned the dead*

*Lancer has been healed, and is alive. But the same cannot be said for thousands of others of any side, really*

*Perseus reunites with the remaining Knights, Klak, Abneris, Nadle, and D-Klak, whose arm is limping*

Perseus: "It was a pleasure serving under you all. We fought for bravery and truth."

Me: Indeed. *a Malchiorian walks up with a back pack* For your bravery, wisdom, and strength, you all get a medal. *people begin cheering and saluting while this theme plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjDaPOWdx6s*

*everyone gets medals, even Zev, Blackout, and Ynot and co. Except for Yon.*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:11 pm

<the Council chamber>

TPK: *turns to Heremus* Angonce agreed to surrender to the Rebels and strip Uterio of his powers. He then passed his powers onto me. Is that a satisfactory explanation, Heremus?

*he continues waiting for other GBs to arrive*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Ynot: Another medal for the wall. I bid you ado, friend. I know I agreed to you-know-what with you-know-who, but I feel that the time is not right for this.

*Ynot boards his ship and blasts off into the cosmos*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:25 pm

OOS: Well, it turns out that the place where I currently am has Wi-Fi, so my hiatus is not so much of an hiatus as "not spending hours and hours on here like I've done for the last few days".

<the Council chamber>

*another Great Being arrives, this one looking exactly like Gandalf*

TPK: *sees the new arrival* You're late, Merlin.

Merlin: *sits down* A wizard is never late, TPK. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

*a swirl of light appears in the chamber, and another Great Being appears, looking like this*

Merlin: *angrily* Ganos.....

Ganos Lal: Nice to see you too, Merlin.

*she sits down as well*

TPK: How much longer must I wait before the Users decide to make their characters attend?

-----

<Socah's house>

*the fourth wall breaks again*

-----
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:19 pm

------------orbit over mordor------------

Osseron: Well that's nice! not like we could have forced our way through you but whatever <3"

*He accelerates the titan into orbit*

--------------The Council chamber--------------------

*Suddenly a door that was not there a second before opens, and a man walks out. He seems unremarkable in nearly all aspects, with brown hair brown eyes and an overall average build. His only distinguishing feature being a rusted key on a silver chain hanging from one of his pant pockets. One hand holds the door open while the other is holding a mug of tea, he looks bewildered at the great beings before him.*

???:Huh....well this is a first... Sorry, when and where are we? I think my broom closet took me somewhere unexpected.

*looks back, gulps, and closes the door. a few seconds later there is a resounding BOOM and smoke swirls from under the door, the stranger just looks away, sips some of his tea, and smiles at the beings around him.*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:13 pm

*Using his power of magnetism on the sword, it flies into Kakamu's hand and he looks at it*

Kakamu: Got a backup plan?

*He grins*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:50 pm

*The Ironclad docks on Shinobi Nui as per usual, the crew disembarking. Ynot and the Anima help Sasuken over to the Cabana, then Ynot goes into his vault, placing his Lantern Rings save the Platinum in a case on his wall of prizes along with his medal from the Uterio war*

Ynot: My wall expands greater and greater.

*Ynot pulls out his deck of memory seals, creating several new ones, including Set, Ra, Malchior IV, the various lanterns slain, and K'theenya*

Ynot: Memories dare not forgotten.

*Sets the deck of memories on a table next to a hammock that he climbs in to rest*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:26 pm

[ Somewhere in Space: ]

Zev: ... *Ponders over medal silently* ...

*Aboard Rutherfor's flying saucer spacecraft, himself, Namah, the Visored, Yoruichi, and his other close allies in the final battle on Uterio are gathered*

Namah: ...Let's give him some time. He can't be looking forward to all we've got to do.

*With murmurs of exhausted agreement, the others disperse*

Zev: ... *Continues to stare at medal* ...

~ ~ ~

[ West City Shores, Datrio: ]

Model 18: *Stares down the Nightmares*

*They keep their distance, none too keen on approaching*

Model 18: ... *Raises hand silently* ... *Gestures for the big one to continue* Scared?

Large Nightmare: *Roars, trundling after her*

Model 18: *Leads him off to the side*

~ ~ ~

[ Unknown Stormy Planet, Cave: ]

*After disappearing for a while, Master Big Star returns*

Gamzee?: ... *Continues to snore, though now asleep in a pile of horns* ...

Master Big Star: ...I know those weren't there before...No matter. *Strolls over*

*He makes his way over ominously, gathering energy into his hand*

HONK.

*Until, that is, he steps on a stray horn and nearly jumps out of his skin*

Gamzee: *Flails, woken up abruptly* GUWAAAGGGGH - guh. *Tumbles out of the horn pile*

*He has gray skin, shoulder-length, messy black hair, yellow-orange eyes with dark blue-purple slit pupils, pronounced fangs in his upper-jaw, and yellow-orange horns that curve somewhat like an exotic deer's; however, most of his face is covered by some kind of white clown make-up, while he wears a black t-shirt with some kind of faded blue-purple sign, dark gray jeans with several matching circles on them, and worn tennis shoes*

Gamzee: NoW ThAt aInT CoOl mOtHeRf--KeR... *Tries to get up*

Master Big Star: Your way with words never ceases to amaze, Bard of Rage.

Gamzee: WhAt *Stumbles over to some kind of oven*

Master Big Star: It seems that I require individuals of your strength. Not the other Trolls, mind - They're busy off on other endeavours. I'll need you to - ...

Gamzee: *Has buried his face in some kind of pie of green slime* MmMmMmMmMm

Master Big Star: I hope your infernal dialect wears off soon. It almost hurts my ears to listen to it.

Gamzee: *Looks up, licking lips* nOw mOtHeRf--KeR, I ThInK WhAt yOu nEeD To dO Is cOoL YoUr t!Ts dOwN, CrAcK OpEn a cOlD OnE WiTh mE, AnD TaLk aLl aBoUt wHaTs gOt yOu iN SuCh a mOtHeRf--In sTaTe

Master Big Star: You cretin. I will have you know that I am still a Great Being. Even if you are descended from a so-called "High Breed Subjugglator," you cannot and will not speak to me as an equal. Particularly not with such foul language, unbefitting of someone holding your status and absolutely vile to listen to.

Gamzee: *Stares a few moments, frowning* ...WhAt

Master: *Facepalm 2x Combo* Good grief.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 am

<the Shattered Mirror Universe>

*the shadowy figure from a few posts back talks to a different shadowy figure*

*the first person looks like this, while the other person is shrouded in darkness and mystery, but is probably female given her voice*

???1 (the male one): You called, General?

???2: Yes, Barricade. It would appear that you have ordered the troops to begin preparations for Operation: Firestorm.....without telling me first.

Barricade: Well, yes. I didn't think it was necessary.....

???2: You didn't think it was necessary?! I am the leader here, not you!

*she steps out of the shadows, revealing that she looks just like Roodaka, but with gold armour*

*she then fires a shadow bolt, hurting and temporarily paralyzing Barricade*

???2: Every time.....

*she walks away, and looks at the army assembled below her*

???2: Well well well. *turns on the microphone* Soldiers! Our day of victory is almost at hand! Soon, we shall have revenge on those who destroyed our homes!

*the soldiers cheer*

???2: Thanks to the work of Trantoshen, our enemy is already aware of our plans! That is why we must strike with double force! We must not allow their foreknowledge to be the cause of our downfall!

*the soldiers cheer again*

???2: The Empire of the Mirror will rise and dominate! On this you have my word, the word.....OF UTERIA!

*the soldiers cheer again*

OOS: Hey, I said I was going to do this. If you didn't take me seriously, well, then sucks to be you. Razz Smile

-----

<the Council chamber>

*the assembled Great Beings see the door open, and the man arrive*

TPK: *amazed* Who the hell are you? Are you a member of the Council?

-----

<in orbit of Mordor>

*Telluris sends another transmission to Osseron*

Telluris: Sir, it would appear that we have a visitor to transfer to your vessel. May we do so?

-----

<the ZFT homeworld>

*GGBlackout and David Robert Jones are sitting in armchairs, with the latter sipping tea*

Jones: So, the battle went well?

GGB: "Well" would be an understatement. Uterio is dead. Very few wish to avenge him, and even fewer have the power to even try. TPK has taken over the Council of Great Beings, and has now called a meeting to fully establish his reign.

Jones: Yes, but there is one small complication. *sips tea*

GGB: And what would that be?

Jones: *sips tea again* Well, some of the Users either haven't noticed the meeting, or they have and are ignoring it for some reason.

-----

<Socah's house>

*Socah's wall breaks again*

-----

<BZPower>

*news of the end of the Uterio War has reached the Users*

*the Architect is talking to Brandt*

Architect: So, it is over.....but now we may face an even greater threat.

Brandt: What is it?

Architect: Blackout, David Robert Jones, and TPK. Blackout controls a massive army, Jones knows the future from my stolen book, and TPK is now leader of the Great Beings. I seriously doubt they will stop using Black Six to keep us under control.

Brandt: So, the order of things has changed, but not for us?

Architect: *shakes his head* Precisely.

-----

<a lab on Teruga Prime>

*Krika is injecting seemingly random chemicals into a cocoon, when Shockwave bursts in*

Shockwave: Drop whatever you're doing and leave. We're running a security sweep of the entire base.

Krika: Forget it. This project is very important, and I cannot interrupt it for anything!

Shockwave: Would you like to talk to Governor TBP about that?

Krika: I see your Governor and I raise you a Grand Master of the Brotherhood of Makuta.

Shockwave: *sighs* You win. *leaves*

-----
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:23 pm

---------------------------The Council Room-------------------------------

???:Well, you see, that's a difficult question: "Who am I?"

I guess you can say I'm everything and nothing, every-when and no-when....although that violates the "A cannot be B, when B is negative A" of logic...

I guess that the easiest way to say this is that I am not you nor am I one of you! Now who are you?

*The man looks back at TPK, sips some of his tea, and realizing he finished it, refills it by reaching under TPK's seat and pulling out what seems to be a drink tap, which he plugs into the air in front of him and then fills the mug again. The tap falls through the floor as soon as he is done with it.

???: I think the door should be done cooling down soon... I think TA wanted me some-when or possible somewhere else.

----------------------Orbit over Mordor----------------------------

Osseron: Alright, send them over to docking bay A2, light guidance activating now.

*Along the flanks of the titan, guiding lights point out the corresponding docking bay, and meanwhile Osseon exits the pod after ensuring a stable orbit, and begins the journey to the dock.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:50 am

OOS: It would appear I have somehow forgotten to reply to Seran/KoN, so I shall do so now.

<Tatooine>

Ewen: Perhaps.

*he uses his own power of magnetism on the sword, and it flies back into Ewen's hand*

Ewen: Why do I feel like this is going to be a tug-of-war?

-----

<the Council chamber>

TPK: I am TPK. Leader of the Council of Great Beings. If you are not a member of this council, then you are an intruder here. Leave now.

-----

<orbit of Mordor>

*a shuttle flies out of the Coryphaeus, and enters the dock*

*a man who looks like this walks out*

Man: I am Colonel Nord-Eib of the ZFT's Invisory Commission. You could say we're a sort of.....internal affairs body. I've been sent here to keep an eye on our two newest commanders. I'm sure you understand.

-----

<abandoned warehouse on the ZFT homeworld>

*Turahk-Kah stands around waiting for something to happen*

*a portal opens, a piece of paper flies out, and the portal closes*

*TK picks up the note and reads*

"Report acknowledged. OpFS is beginning. Your new mission is to kill Blackout and David Robert Jones."

*he throws the note away and hits it with a disintegration beam, then walks away*

-----

<orbit of a random planet>

*a large portal opens in orbit, and a sizeable spherical ship emerges*

*the portal then slams shut, and the ship heads towards the planet*

-----

<onboard the ship>

*the ship's bridge is staffed entirely by Terugans*

Shattered Mirror Shockwave: Come on men! This mission must succeed!

Shattered Mirror Inv: Sir, you are aware that all your "inspiring" speeches are actually only boring us?

SMSh: What? *turns to another Terugan* Cos, is this true?

SMCos: Indeed it is.

SMOct: Mmm, quite. *sips tes*

SMNov: I'm afraid I must agree, sir.

SMVok: Everything they have said is true, cap'n!

SMSh: Great, the mission has barely even begun and already the crew is getting ready to mutiny.

*the ship shakes as surface-to-air missiles explode around it*

SMSh: Oct, report!

SMOct: We're taking heavy fire from the surface!

SMSh: Return fire! The Bouncy-Ball will not be destroyed! Not on my watch!

*the Bouncy-Ball returns fire, destroying some missile launchers*

*it is then hit, and starts to lose altitude very quickly*

SMInv: WE'RE GONNA DIE WE'RE GONNA DIE!

SMSh: No we're not! Behold, the Bouncy-Ball's secret weapon!

*the Bouncy-Ball hits the ground, then bounces off*

SMCos: So that's why it's called the Bouncy-Ball.....

*the ship continues bouncing, crushing the defenders*

*eventually, it comes to a dead stop*

SMSh: Well, that bit's done. Now, release the DALs!

*robots which look like this walk out of the ship, and start attacking humans*

*the robots are followed by an alien which looks like this*

*the alien takes out a radio, and talks into it*

Alien: This is Masaharu to Shockwave. The DALs have begun-AAAAGH!

*Masaharu gets a tranquilizer dart to the back of the neck, falls asleep, and is then dragged away by human soldiers*

SMSh: What has that idiot done now.....?!

*the radio onboard the Bouncy-Ball crackles*

Uteria: "This is Marshal Uteria to Shockwave. Come in, please."

SMSh: *picks up the radio* Shockwave acknowledges.

Uteria: What's the status of Phase One?

SMSh: Well, Masaharu's been captured, but other than that everything seems to be going well.

Uteria: Have you cleared a sufficient area yet?

SMSh: *looks at a screen, then coughs* Yes, I think so. The new DALs are very efficient.

Uteria: Very well.

*a very large portal opens outside, and the Shattered Mirror II emerges*

Uteria: Then let Phase Two begin.

*many troops begin coming out of the Mirror*

-----

<a room.....somewhere>

*Masaharu wakes up to find he is tied to a chair and being held at gunpoint by some humans*

Human 1: We have questions for you.

SMMasaharu: Go right ahead. I will answer any questions you have.

Human 1: Who are you people, and why the hell have you attacked this world without provocation?

SMMasaharu: I'm afraid I'm not authorized to answer those questions.

*another human aims a pistol at Masaharu's face*

Human 2: YOU JUST SAID-!

*suddenly, a being wearing a hood and yellow robes appears in the room*

Human 3: Wait. Who are you? *aims a gun at the being*

*the being suddenly removes his hood*

???: I am Genetoes Roddenberry!

*the humans' heads suddenly explode*

SMGenetoes: Hello, Masaharu, I'm here to rescue you! Apparently I'm the only person in our universe who hasn't yet, so here I am. Anyway, what's up?

SMMasaharu: Uh.....you just killed about 7 people?

SMG: Damn right.

SMMa: Also I'm still tied to a chair.

SMG: Oh.

*he makes the rope tying Masaharu to a chair spontaneously combust*

SMMa: Ow! That hurt!

SMG: I thought you were used to that by now?

SMMa: Not really, no.

-----

<the ZFT homeworld>

*GGBlackout and David Jones are talking, when suddenly Turahk-Kah bursts into the room*

TK: Mwahahahahahaha! I will kill you all! *fires a fear blast at a wall*

*GGBlackout and DRJ stand up*

GGB: What an idiot.

*DRJ fries Turahk-Kah with a massive lightning bolt, and GGBlackout steps on his head, crushing it*

DRJ: How did he ever think that was going to work?

GGB: I have no idea.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:44 pm

OOS: LOL

[ Tatooine, underground: ]

Kakamu: That feeling's not mutual.

*Using his power of confusion over Ewen, he grabs the sword with magnetism. He then magnifies the gravity in his hand and the sword's hilt, making them impossible to separate*

OOS: I'm going to make use of his Kraata powers more in future.

[ Tatooine, surface cave: ]

*While the refugees recover from the Dead Mind's attack, a shadow of a figure is seen in the daylight around the cave entrance*

*The refugees look up, and as he steps into the candlelight, they can see him: He is a male human, with a short black beard and hair stretching over his eyes. He is dressed in brown robes and a cape with hood, and has a holster of some sort attached to his belt. He speaks with a distinctive Middle-Eastern accent*

???: Why hello there.

*He walks up to the people and shakes their hands*

???: I am Seran Dol-Abi. What is going on heer?
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:28 pm

<Tatooine, the cave>

*Boris Johnson walks up to Seran*

Boris: I am Boris Johnson, the de facto leader of this band of refugees. We're all here because we annoyed a Great Being known as TPK in some way, and now we have to fend off attacks by a mysterious entity we know only as the Dead Mind. May I assume you too are here for this reason?

-----

<Tatooine, underground>

Ewen: You've not won yet! If I must be defeated, then it shall be by my own hand!

*using his magnetic powers, Ewen makes a random piece of metal stick to the sword*

*Kakamu is confused, until he notices that the piece of metal is stuck to the "KILL" button, and is pushing it down*

*the sword fires another energy beam, throwing Ewen into a wall and knocking him out*

*what appears to be black smoke comes out of Ewen's ears, and comes together in a cloud above his head*

???: *to himself* "Hm. It would appear this one was more strong-willed than I thought. Now I shall have to find another host. A shame, I rather enjoyed being Ewen."

*the cloud vanishes*

*Ewen wakes up, and rubs his head*

Ewen: Wuh-where am I?

*he sees Kakamu*

Ewen: You again!

*he runs at Kakamu and tries to punch him in the face*

-----

<the Bouncy-Ball>

*SMGenetoes drags SMMasaharu to the bridge*

SMMasaharu: Before you say anything, Captain, I just wanted to say I really enjoy working under your command.

SMSh: That's what you said after captures number 2, 8, 23, and 57! This is number 99! You better not get captured again, or you'll wish you had!

*SMMa shudders*

-----

<the SMU, Uteria's HQ>

*Uteria is studying a report, when suddenly a white-armoured being appears next to her*

Uteria: Yes, Blackout?

SMBlackout: I heard that you have begun a new crusade.

Uteria: Indeed, this is true. Please, stop wasting my time and tell me why you're here.

SMB: Well, I thought that, since you were attacking again, you may be in need of experienced commanders.

Uteria: Indeed, I am in need of experienced commanders, not weaklings who find themselves surprised and defeated by their counterparts.

SMB: Now, you can't blame me for that! First he tied me up in chains of Unicron energy, then he dropped the Mirror on me, and then he threw a living star's fist at me!

Uteria: *sighs* Very well. I shall send you to the frontline, but know this, Makuta: if you do not bring me your counterpart's head, I will have yours on my wall.

SMB: *salutes* I will not fail you, Marshal Uteria. *walks away, and through the Mirror*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:31 am

OOS: *sees Uteria and imagines her*

*highoctanenightmarefuel*

---

Nadle: "Thank you for your service, Perseus."

Me: Yeah, seriously.

Perseus: "No. Thank you. You helped many of my men get into shape. We fought for justice. And that is its own reward. We shall now leave to our planet. We have many things to celebrate, but many deaths to mourn."

*Klak, D-Klak, Nadle, and Abneris say "requiescat in pace"*

*The Knights of the Keruvim say their goodbyes, then get into their ships with the coffins of their dead and leave to their planet*

DK: "Well, Klak, as much as I'd like to party with you, I have a lot of recovering to do. A broken arm is a huge party-pooper. I haven't been home in a while. My girl probably misses me."

*Klak laughs, and hugs his alt-universe counterpart*

Me: Thanks, me.

DK: "No problem, me."

*D-Klak and Abneris say their goodbyes*

Abneris: "You and Nadle are heroes, sir."

Nadle: "You both are the heroes. Bonne chance."

*Abneris and D-Klak get into the Rogue Shadow II, and leave for the Dark Mirror Universe*

*Klak and Nadle high five each other, and leave with one last garrison of troops on Mordor*

*still, there are several Army of the Great Beings forces, along with other Rebel garrisons partying with them*

*Meanwhile, hundreds of celebrations throughout the galaxies begin happening. They are bittersweet, because they don't just celebrate victory, but they also mourn all those who died*

((sorry again, Osseron. Although you do get to gun for ZFT Razz))

---

*Heremus nods at TPK, then looks at the person who recently arrived*

*Heremus sips tea*

---

User MakutaKlak: What do we do now, then?

---

*a man wearing black knight armor and a fedora hat is running through a city while everyone celebrates*

*on his chest he wears a pin that shows him as a Rebel sympathizer who helped fight Uterio on his planet*

*two robots are behind him chasing him: Ultron and HK-47*

HK 47: "Statement: Silly meat bag! You're just making this more fun!"

Ultron: "The only logical way to prevent the war is to exterminate you. Please stand still."

*the man rushes into an alley, and sees a young girl staring at him*

???: "Help me!"

Man: "Run, little girl! They will kill you!" *he peeks out from the alley*

*the little girl suddenly stabs him in the chest*

*the man falls to the floor, and looks at his murderer*

*the girl shape shifts into the Baterra*

*it silently watches him die*

*Ultron and HK-47 walk up*

HK: "Complaint: Oh darn it, Baterra. Why did you have to ruin the fun?"

Ultron: "Subject successfully neutralized. Test is successful. Angonce's programming is now in effect. All scenarios have been calculated. Our next target is Makuta Nadle. In the event that other combatants of the Uterio War are crossed, they must be neutralized."

HK 47: "Statement: Understood, master! I do hope our target is fleshy!"

*the Baterra soullessly nods*

*the three robots begin walking through the streets*

---

*Keichi, SM Treveya, Treskis, and Quick Billy have finally been able to escape from the ruins of their ship on a mysterious desert planet*

SMT: "Is anyone's armor not singed?"

Quick Billy: "My skin is."

Keichi: "Damn it. Why does it always have to be a desert planet?!"

Treskis: "Looks like Tatooine-des. Not good-des!"

Quick Billy: "That speech impediment is gettin' on my nerves, hoss."

Keichi: "Shut up! Let's look for supplies so we can survive. Maybe we can contact Uterio or something. He can get us out of here."

SMT: "No use contacting the other Pirates. They probably hate us after that battle."

Keichi: "Damn it! All comms are fried. Oh well, wandering the desert works."

*they do so, and are found by some weird farmers. They live with these farmers until news of the war's end arrives*

Keichi: "You mean they lost? All of this for nothing!"

Farmer1: "I'm afraid so, son."

Treskis: "Thank you for your kindness to criminals-des. We want to get to Mos Eisley Cantina now-des."

Farmer2: "Our crops are illegal in 12 systems. We'll help you get there. You've paid us enough."

SMT: "Pirate Lord ship parts are quite profitable."

*soon, Keichi and co. arrive in Mos Eisley Cantina*

Keichi: "Wow. Convenient. My crew is here and it looks like they've been okay all this time."

*Keichi's Crew is sitting at a table, and they wave at him*

Treskis: "And they didn't think of rescuing us-des?"

Quick Billy: "Yeah!"

SMT: "It's not like you'd rescue them."

Keichi: "You have a point. So what was it you wanted to tell us?"

SMT: "Well...uh...you know how I am from the Shattered Mirror Universe?"

Keichi: "Right."

SMT: "I'm involved with some officials there, and that universe's Uterio, which is actually a girl there, wants to invade this universe. I'm not sure which side I should take."

Keichi: "You mean IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ALL OVER AGAIN?! WHAT THE ##$!@#$%!"

SMT: "Plus...I'm supposed to bring someone back. Someone that I think screwed you over once. *whispers in Keichi's ear*"

Keichi: "You know, if I didn't see a possible profit in any of this, I would have killed you were you stand."

Treskis: "So what is the plan-des?"

SMT: "I want to bring my friend here before Uteria shows up."

*They all sit with the crew and begin planning*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:38 am

<the Council chamber>

TPK: This waiting is getting tiresome. I hereby declare this 797th Meeting of the Council of Great Beings open. Now, I would like to begin by officially announcing that Angonce, our former leader, has resigned from his position and subjected himself to voluntary exile. I am now the leader, as per his will. And as the leader, I would like to propose a motion for consideration by this council.

*pieces of paper appear in front of all the council members*

*Merlin picks his up, and reads aloud*

Merlin: "The Council of Great Beings will sign a treaty of mutual military cooperation with ZFT"? TPK, you must be insane! We cannot sign a treaty with Blackout and David Robert Jones!

TPK: Quite the contrary. We put our faith in those who we thought were our subordinates, and look where it got us. If it wasn't for ZFT, Uterio would be still out there conquering planets, not rusting in peace underneath a shuttle. Surely you see the benefits in allying with such a powerful force?

Merlin: I also see the problems it will cause! You yourself are a member of ZFT, are you not? What's to stop them using you to marginalize us and turn us into their servants?

TPK: I am not a mere member of ZFT, I am one of its leaders. They cannot enslave us, not as long as I am the leader here.

*Merlin sighs*

-----

<the Bouncy-Ball>

*SMBlackout walks up to SMShockwave*

SMSh: Yes, Blackout?

SMB: I was sent here by Marshal Uteria. I was told I would find competent troops here.

SMSh: Indeed, you will find troops here, but I do not know if they are competent. *points SMB to a group of four male humans wielding machine guns*

*SMB walks up to them*

SMB: Hello, I'm Blackout, and I've been assigned to be your commander.

Human 1: I am Alex, and these four are Jack, Ben and Ollie. Together, we are.....[i]THE BLACKOUT PROTECTION SOCIETY[/b]!

*SMB facepalms*

SMB: May the Users have mercy on us.

*they all walk towards a transport ship, along with many other troops*

-----

<BZPower>

Architect: *to MK* What do we do now? It's obvious, isn't it? We overthrow Black Six.

-----

<the Mos Eisley cantina>

*a robot which looks like this (but does not have the gigantic gun) is quietly sipping oil while watching the people inside*

*he sees SMTreveya, and takes out what appears to be a small radio*

Robot: This is DT-81 to command. Target spotted.

Voice on the Radio: Acknowledged DT-81. Continue observation. Over and out.

-----

<somewhere in space>

*a number of cruisers and transport ships marked with "OFS-(insert number here)" head towards a planet*

*they receive a transmission*

???: Attention unidentified vessels. You are entering restricted ZFT space. Leave or we will open fire.

*the ships ignore the warning, and the cruisers begin firing on the planet while the transport ships land and deploy troops*

-----

<the SMU>

*Uteria is sitting in front of a chessboard*

*she knocks over a black piece, and moves a white one into its place*

Uteria: Another one down.....but still many more to go.

-----
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:55 pm

--------------The Council Chamber-----------------------------

???: *listens to the events, nods to self, and checks his key. It is now a gleaming golden color, and all the rust is gone* Well, seems that the there and then is interesting, but I must get going to the here and now! laters! By the way: I'm User:Sarge!

*the man sticks the key into the door, opens the door, and steps through, the door closes and then starts folding into itself, until it vanishes without a trace.*

---------BZPower------------

*The door suddenly appears behind the Architect, and User:Sarge walks out, this time with one of the papers from the meeting wrapped around a Red Herring*

Sarge: Hey guys! How's the going?

-----------------In orbit over Mordor--------------------------

Osseron: Very well, I imagined something like this would occur Colonel Nord-Eib. I've set up a room for you to use while you stay with us. I must get back to piloting the ship, it uses a new prototype system I made and I don't trust the ship's AI to keep us from bumping one of those carriers...

*a drone walks up, bows to Colonel Nord-Eib, and says in a heavily synthetic voice*

Drone 1-IX7: Follow me to you room, sir. I have been assigned to assist you in any way possible.

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:50 pm

*Coro walks out of the shadows of the Council room*

Coro: "The more things change, the more they stay the same. It's a quote from a video game. I think it applies here. You, TPK, are no better than Angonce. He thought he could control a madman like Uterio. He thought we would be under control. Look what happened! Those who actually survived the war are most likely in hiding! I suggest we all put ourselves through a decade of exile to decide this. TPK wants us to be involved in another war to help someone else takeover. I'm sure you all have at least heard that Blackout is one of the leaders of ZFT. This Council has made that mistake once. Now a User knows our inner workings. Heaven forbid they decide to disband us."

---

*User: MakutaKlak points at the Architect*

MK: Genius here wants to overthrow Black Six, aka forum leader guy. You in, or you out? If you're out, he'll pretend to kidnap you to make you say yes.

OOS: Yay darktroopers!

---

*Ultron, Hk-47, and the Baterra are driving a Lambda shuttle throughout the cosmos*

Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:33 pm

<the Council chamber>

TPK: ZFT is much more democratic than you give it credit for, Coro. Not that you will ever acknowledge that.

*he plants his hands onto a podium in front of him, and absolutely nothing happens*

TPK: lol wut?

*he takes the hands off the podium, and plants them on it again*

*this time, the wall behind Coro starts glowing blue*

*it then splits in half, and the two halves move forward until they are in front of Coro, and join together again*

*Coro is no longer inside the chamber*

TPK: May this be the final interruption of this meeting. Now, those who support my motion, say aye. Those who oppose, say nay.

Ganos Lal: Aye.

Another GB: Aye.

Yet Another GB: Aye.

An Even More Another GB: Aye.

Merlin: Nay.

Some Other GB: Nay.

TPK: Anyone else?

-----

<the Mos Eisley Cantina>

*a being walks into the Cantina*

*he wears a cowboy hat, silver night-vision goggles with green lenses, and a brown longcoat with the collar turned up to mask the rest of his face*

*he walks up to DT-81's table, and sits down*

???: Iron fish, potato, turtle.

DT-81: Submarine, grenade, tank.

???: Very good. Now let's get to business. I understand you've been watching them?

DT-81: Yes, I have. They've been talking about things I know nothing about, and, surprisingly, not drinking at all. Now can I get my payment?

???: Sure. *he takes out a wad of money, and gives it to DT-81*

*DT-81 gets up and walks away*

*??? waves at some black-armoured Stormtroopers, and they sit down at his table*

Stormtrooper 1: Who have we found, Abneris?

SMAbneris: An old friend of mine, among a buncha others. Go tell 'er we need to talk, Wilder.

Wilder: Yeah, sure. *gets up, and walks over to SMTreveya* Excuse me, but a friend of mine says he needs to talk to you. *points her to SMAbneris' table*

-----

<the ZFT homeworld>

*GGBlackout learns of the SMU attack on a ZFT planet, and is enraged*

*he sends a message to the invaders, saying only one thing: "Get your affairs in order, for your fate is decided."*

*almost immediately, a portal opens, and SMB comes out*

SMB: Oh, sorry, I was looking for Makuta Blackout but it looks like I got the wrong house. I sincerely apologize, General.

GGB: In that case, you got the right house.

*suddenly, another portal opens, and the Blackout Protection Society runs out*

Jack: Introducing the Blackout Protection Society! Alex, Jack, Ben aaaaaand Ollie!

GGB: Not again!

*Ollie runs up to GGBlackout and headbutts him in the chest, breaking his skull to little pieces and only slightly hurting his target*

GGB: Just as useless as the last time.

*the other BPS members open fire on GGB with their machine-guns, but he draws his Magnum and shoots them all*

*SMB charges at GGB, but GGB jumps out of the way, and SMB runs into a wall*

GGB: Why must I be doomed to only face weaklings and idiots?

-----

<the Titan>

Nord-Eib: Well okay then. *he follows the drone*

-----

<BZPower>

Architect: Hello Sarge! And no, I won't kidnap you to get you to join me. That was a one-time deal, and I did it to introduce Emkay to my friends. By the way, these are my friends, Brandt and his nameless soldiers.

-----

<Tatooine, the cave>

*a hologram of Angonce appears in the cave*

Angonce: "-Being Angonce speaking. I have rigged the computer here to transmit my hologram here. I do not know how long until whatever safeguards TPK may have put in place here kick in. He's taken over the Council. Please, help me! You're the Great Beings' only hope! I'm on-"

*the hologram suddenly disappears*

-----

<Angonce's location>

*Angonce's computer has been destroyed by a gunshot*

*a voice comes from behind him*

???: I hoped I wouldn't have to make any direct interventions.

*Angonce turns around, and sees Optimus Prime holding a smoking gun*

Angonce: Optronix.....

Optronix: Indeed, it is I. I've come a long way since the last time we met. Now I'm the new leader of the Knights of the Great Beings.

Angonce: So, TPK is already putting his men into positions of power.

Optronix: To replace the fools you brought in.

*Optronix walks out, and locks the door behind him*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Keichi: "Great. More people we have to cut into the bargain."

SMT: *shakes head, gets up, and goes to SM Abneris* "Listen, if this is about that flux capacitor, I had no idea nacho cheese was that flammable."

---

OOS: Good post, DRJ, but can I get Angonce back? Also, PM me in case you want to make more SM versions of my characters, because there are certain limitations I've made.

Angonce: *shakes head* "At least I can clean up my mess."

---

*The Lambda class shuttle arrives on Malchior IV, and no one notices*

Ultron: "All scenarios calculated. Only possible outcomes are death or severe incapacitation. Prepare for drop and further orders."

HK-47: "Statement: Oh, I do hope you do well, Baterra. I need to kill something for our master."

*the Baterra jumps out of the shuttle, and lands amongst the partygoers, acting like his natural self*

---

*Coro nods at the wall*

Coro: "Very well. You want a war, you get one TPK. But prepare yourself for the storm. You will regret the day you defied Coro."

---

*Heremus slams his fist against his chair*

Heremus: "Tyrant! You're no better than Angonce!"

---

*Klak runs into the Baterra*

Me: Baterra? Is that you? You survived the wars! I thought you were dead!

Baterra: "Yeah, luckily I survived! Too bad Treveya died, though!"

Me: Indeed. We lost many good men. But the time for mourning has ended. We must rejoice!
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:47 pm

OOS: Apologies if this post misses anyone.

I'm very far behind. I'm sorry for that too.

~ ~ ~

[ West City, Shores: ]

*Countless rocks have been decimated*

*The huge Nightmare goes after Model 18, driving his fist towards her*

*However, she easily hovers up to atop the rock*

Model 18: Now, now. That rock is not your eating disorder.

Nightmare: YOU'RE A PENIS!!

Model 18: Been so long since you've seen yours you don't even remember what one looks like, huh?

*She easily dodges as the Nightmare hurls the entire boulder out to sea*

*Roaring, he goes after her again*

~ ~ ~

[ A Tiny, Far-Flung Planet: ]

*A robed figure searches through supply racks for rations*

*All around him are abandoned consoles and screens; none of which he pays any heed to*

*However, he accidentally slaps his hand against the "on" switch of one console*

*Unbeknownst to him, a connection starts to form*

*It grows in strength, slowly*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:41 pm

------------with the other Users----------------

Sarge: Well, it's not really was my fight, I'm trying to get the broom closet to co-operate, but it's not playing nice. I actually met the Great Being Council just in awhile ago! Kinda Awkward for me, but oh well. I think I have to have been somewhere by now, so I should get going soon.,,

*He turns to the broom closet, and grabs his key, readying for another mis-hap...

-------------------------On the Titan------------------------------------

*The Drone takes the Colonel to a spartan furnished room, provided with a two-screen computer wired into the titan's information system.*

*Osseron meanwhile attempts to communicate with the rest of the Experimental Weapons Division and the formation Inquisitor Gaia is to take command of*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:03 pm

OOS: To be honest, Klak, I don't really care if you take Angonce back, I'm only using him because you're supposedly on a long hiatus.....Razz

Also, I am retroactively changing Optronix's name to Orion Pax. I hope this doesn't cause any inconvenience.

-----

<the ZFT homeworld>

*SMB gets up, and fires a ray of light into GGBlackout's back as he is walking away*

SMB: I'm not finished with you yet!

*the ray goes right through GGB's shoulder, bounces off a conveniently (or inconveniently, depending on your point of view) located mirror, and goes through his shoulder again*

GGB: Ow! *clutches his shoulder in pain*

SMB: Not so weak now, eh? *swings an axe at GGB*

*GGB ducks*

GGB: I wouldn't say so. *fires a Nox bolt at SMB, but he dodges and the bolt hits a pillar instead*

SMB: Your aim has gotten worse since we last fought!

GGB: I wouldn't say so.

SMB: Oh come on, can't you think of a slightly different response to tha-

*the pillar falls and crushes SMB.....again*

-----

<the Mos Eisley Cantina>

SMAb: Dun worry, dis has got nuthin' to do with any flux capacitors or nacho cheese, though ah'd be eager to hear more 'bout dat particular Noodle Incident later. Anyway, ah figured that after Ol' Kay went and got himself killed, there was nuthin' left fer me back in the SMU, so ah stole this cool wristband! *he shows SMT a wristband with several glowing dials on it* Anyway, dat wristband took me to some random jungle planet where a Great Being and a Makuta were beating da scrap outta each other with a chair! I waited 'till dey were gone and tried to teleport away again, but this damn thing was completely drained! So I had to stay on dat planet for a whole month, until ah finally found some ancient, dusty power cell and managed to get to a spaceport! Dere, I met some pirate captain called Amareta, and she offered me a job in some alliance called the Argenta Guild! I was then told to look for new recruits! I found these idiots *points to the Stormtroopers*, and now they're under mah command! I was just here on business, and I saw this cantina, so I thought "hey, maybe I'll find some recruits in here!" and here I am! Aaaaand I think you know where I'm goin' with dis, eh Trevvy?

Stormtrooper: That's a dumb nickname.

SMT: *inevitably* What's with him?

SMA: Oh, he's just annoyed since I told them to wear Stormtrooper costumes.

Stormtrooper: They're stupid and uncomfortable!

SMA: WE'RE IN A STAR WARS-THEMED RESTAURANT HYDRA! TAKE A GODDAMNED HINT FOR ONCE!

*another Stormtrooper pushes his way onto the stage and starts playing the drums*

SMA: *turns to the stage, and yells at the Stormtrooper* ALBERTO! Al-ber-to, please!

*Alberto stops and gets off the stage*

SMA: *turns back to SMT* Well, ya can see how hard it is to be in charge. Now, ah'll leave ya to consider mah offer, while ah go back to baby-sitting dis buncha idiots. *walks away, and sits back down at his table, where some random guy stands behind him and coughs* Yes?

Random Guy: You are in my seat.

SMA: We were here first. Deal with it.

Random Guy: Why you..... *tries to punch SMA, but he ducks*

Alberto: YOU WILL NOT HURT OUR LEADER! *picks up a chair and throws it at the Random Guy, but misses and hits another random guy instead*

*bar brawl starts*

*the band starts playing cheerful Irish music*

-----

<the Council chamber>

TPK: I would not say that. Angonce was a tool in Uterio's hands. I am independent, and I am attempting to unify this council.

*a portal opens, and Optronix/Orion Pax steps out, followed by two other Knights who look like this (the big black guy in the middle) (called Tercio), and this (called Mafre)*

TPK: These gentlemen will escort you out.

Orion Pax: Mafre, Tercio, let's go.

*they walk towards the dissenting GBs, and aim their guns at them*

Merlin: No!

*he plants his staff into the ground, and he and the other dissenters vanish in a flash of light*

*they find themselves in a cave full of books and lab equipment*

Tercio: DAMMIT! *punches a desk in anger*

Orion Pax: Easy, Tercio. You'll have plenty of targets soon enough.

TPK: In that case, I would like to propose another motion: those who just left will have their membership of the Council suspended until further notice. Those who are for, say aye, those who are against, say nay.

*Ganos Lal, Another GB, Yet Another GB, and An Even More Another GB all say aye*

TPK: The motion passes with five ayes and *looks at the WRB* one abstention. Merlin, Heremus, and the other two are now suspended.

-----

<Merlin's lab>

Merlin: Well. Here we can talk without Knights pointing guns at us. At least until they figure out where we went, but I have a backup plan for that.

-----

<the Titan>

*Nord-Eib sits down, and rests for a while before going to the computer and having a look at some of the files*

-----

<still the Titan>

*Osseron receives a response from the EWD*

???: This is Weiner of the ZFT's Experimental Weapons Division, please identify yourself. Otherwise, this connection will be terminated within 10 seconds.

-----

Last edited by Kon on Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removing certain characters as per request)
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:52 pm

[ Tiny, Far-Flung Planet: ]

*Eventually, the robed being turns to the console*

*Cautiously, he presses the enter key to see what happens*

*This results in the screen flashing to a pale teal color, before forming a grid of glowing white lines*

*Afterwards, the grid forms into a sphere, containing the teal hue as the rest of the screen turns black*

*Moving down and to the left, the teal sphere is joined by three more gridded spheres - One orange, one indigo, and one green*

*The spheres begin to rotate, and the robed figure is unsure of what to do*

*Unbeknownst to him, the signal is close to being picked up...*

*...By who, or what, it remains to be seen*

~ ~ ~

[ Rutherfor's Ship: ]

*Most of the group has gone to sleep in rooms below the floor*

*However, Namah is still awake - Though in a loose t-shirt and shorts - And is boredly scouring the web for something to do*

*Abruptly, she finds her screen flashed black, before several green letters flicker into existence*

Namah: *Sigh* Great. Looks like Rutherfor's ship isn't too good for internet connections.

*She falls silent as she notices an odd blot of color near the bottom of the text*

*Contained in brackets, it appears to be a gif of flickering yellow, red, orange, and cue billiard balls*

*As she tries to decipher the bizarre alien programming text, her computer abruptly turns back on*

*Everything is exactly as it was before, save for two words which are fading slowly*

LORD ENGLISH

Namah: ...That doesn't look good. Not at all.

*Stretching, she yawns and continues idly netsurfing*

Namah: Prolly shouldn't think about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:42 pm