BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Heat
SHROOM
Kon
7 posters

BZPower Battles

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16012

BZPower Battles - Page 9 Empty Re: BZPower Battles

Post by Klak Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:29 pm

*Nadle and Klak stare into the forest until Praepositus has left*

Nadle: *whispers* "Something's fishy, and now that you have to KILL him...."

Me: I'm saving all of our necks if I do that. Besides, he is surrounded by foes, and the only one he serves is using him. Praepositus won't be missed.

Nadle: "He's one of the last of his kind..."

Me: I know....I know....

Nadle: "I'm barely a Makuta of light....you're one of the only of your kind. Is there no sympathy in your heart?"

Me: You really do think I have a choice in this matter.....

Nadle: "The Keruvim will be activated, won't it?"

Me: You of all people should realize that...One of them will get too excited, and touch it. They'll try to absorb it's power, and ka-boom. The moment we reach the chamber, you should leave, along with Perseus. Bellidandy should leave too, if she's our ally in this matter. I'll lead the rest of them and do the job myself.

Nadle: "*sigh* Caiaphus still has influence in you...."

---

*Perseus begins to eat the fillet decently*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7041

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Belldandy: *Swallows a bite of bread*

*She smiles to Perseus, showing her rather cute fangs once again*

Belldandy: So...May I ask you as to how you got to this forest?

*Belldandy takes a sip of what looks like wine from a crystal goblet, before continuing*

Belldandy: I rarely ever get visitors...I'm intrigued.

*Her smile strains slightly, before returning to normal*

Belldandy: I'm also wondering about those humans chasing you...

*She takes another sip from the goblet*
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4455

Post by Adrastos Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:25 pm

*Praepositus sits down for a while eating, when in front of him appears the commander with a gun pointed right at his face.*

Praepositus: *stands up* I thought you'd gotten lost. *laughs at his own joke. Looks at the commander and the hate in his eyes.* The Keruvim, you won't find it alone. Neither of us will.

Commander: When you're dead I will try to join your companions.

Praepositus: They won't answer to you. Despite that, the're protectors of the Keruvim. To me they were simply a shortcut. *pauses before staring at the commander* As the last humans we need to unite. It is our duty to survive. Fight for Uterio. Get him the Keruvim.

Commander: *The anger in his face evaporates at an unnatural speed.* Perhaps your right. I will fight with you to get the Keruvim. So long as I don't have to be the scape-goat you mentioned earlier.

*Of course he had no intention on actually helping Praepositus. But then again, Praepositus probably had no intention of power sharing himself. It would do no harm to use each other for now. The two look at each other as if to be thinking, "I hope this pays off." until Praepositus decides to break the awkward silence and sets off to work.*

Praepositus: Keep tracking me.

*Praepositus starts walking back to Nadle and Klak.*

Commander: Where are you going?

*Turns back around but keeps walking.*

Praeposiuts: To get ourselves a scapegoat.

*Praepositus walks the rest of the way back to where Nadle and Klak are standing. He stops, looks at them for a while before speaking.*

Praepositus: *claps hand together and clears his throat* Now... Which of you fine gentlemen would like to assist me in capturing the Keruvim?
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9891

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPower Battles - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:18 pm

OOS: So, how do you find the moving ones? like, any keywords I should try?
    Also, doesn't Zev deserve the vet Badge more than anyone(Blackout excluded)

*Ynot gyrates his hand so that he spins his blade in circles, gouging Blackout's Blade*
    ---
    *HY Walks in on panel 3 of THIS Comic*

HY: Hmm... did not actually think I would find orphan souls....Oh well, more of a feast for me!

*Begins devouring the dying children's souls*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 pm

*Meanwhile, back on the desert planet~*

*The tide seems to have turned in Zev's favor; as he has Wekiga by the collar of his shirt*

Zev: You tryin' to cozy up to one of Zev's women!?

Wekiga: What? *Gets punched in the face*

Zev: Am I not speaking clearly to you!? Am I not speaking your language, mothaf##kah!?

Wekiga: What!? *Gets punched in the face again*

Zev: Do not pretend you don't get what I'm asking you!!

Wekiga: What!? *Gets punched once again*

Zev: Say "what" one more time, mothaf##kah!! Say. "What"! One!! More!! Time!!

Namah: *Sighs* Well, this is certainly a productive use of our time...

*She takes out a yo-yo*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9891

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPower Battles - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:51 pm

OOS: Okay, found some Avvies I want to use, and I happened to remember something
    Any one know how to make your avatars change every time you refresh the page?
    (I ask here, cause I don't think this warrants a topic)
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:01 am

*Wekiga has turned the tables back in his favor*

*Currently, he's levitating Zev in the air, zapping him with streams of magenta plasma*

Wekiga: ...My father...Was a drinker. And a fiend. One night, he goes a little crazier than usual. Mommy gets the teapot to defend herself. Daddy didn't like that, so he pours boiling hot tea all over her body. Then, he comes at me...And he says...

*With an explosion, Zev's torched form drops to the ground*

Wekiga: ...Whyyy sooo Briiitiiish?

Zev: *Starts to rise up, regenerating* You know...I get a feeling Blackout would really hate you.

Wekiga: Funny - I know I hate him. The majority of Makuta, really. As a matter of fact, I hate 83% of the known Universe's so-called "civilized" races...But you don't want to hear my life story. Oh, but perhaps you would...? Yes, you always did love the tragic antiheroes, didn't you...Binky-boy?

Zev: Nope. You're selfish and cruel without founding. That's the long and short of it, Fluffy.

Wekiga: *Hits Zev with more plasma* You just don't know how to take a hint.

*Meanwhile, Namah is sitting atop a rooftop, talking into a cellphone; a slightly rough female voice can be heard conversing with her*

Namah: Yeah - So, we need a map to Lisa Lisa's current domain. Can you do that?

???: Sure thing. She and I have some history...And I have a map to her favorite planet, ready whenever you need it.

Namah: Thanks a bunch. Hmmm...Also, you'll probably need something like the Harkonnen or the Sleipnir to get these two to stop fighting.

???: Will an Anti-Freak Pistol do?

Namah: It'll do wonders on Wekiga, but I wouldn't advise that for Zev - The last time he got shot with one, back on Earth a looooong time ago...Well...

???: ...Lemme guess. Russia, the Tunguska Incident?

Namah: ...Yeah. We don't want that to happen again. One time, an alternate Universe's Zev turned into Eve and started an especially disturbing Evangelion timeline.

???: Okay, I get the picture, nix the Anti-Freak Pistol.

Namah: Thanks. You're a life-saver.

???: ...Well? What do we say, Namah?

Namah: ...I love you Big Sis.

???: I love you too. Seeya soon.

*With a click, the line goes dead*

Namah: *Goes back to watching battle*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:56 am

OOS: My last RPG post of '10. Mwahaha. Ha. ha.

*Klak turns around, his face clearly not amused*

Me: We're getting it with Perseus and Deathsaurus. Unless you want me to find it, activated it, and put it in your bloody arms.

Nadle: "I would act like it never happened. Who is your friend, Praepositus?"

Me: Never try to trick a Makuta. A...friend of mine once said that we're good at mind reading.

See you blokes next year.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:56 am

*Zev and Wekiga are still duking it out*

*Whilst Zev is slashing with a rodlike indigo energy blade, Wekiga is keeping him at bay with streams of magenta plasma*

*Suddenly, a medium-size ship appears in the sky; from the side emerges a small light that starts getting closer*

*Though Wekiga and Zev do not stop their fighting, Namah looks over at the fighter ship alighting*

*The ship has a long, sharpened nose, with two blades positioned beside and below it; it has a pair of wings that extend more forward and back than to the sides, connected to the ship by a pair of machineguns; finally, a couple of cannons are mounted atop it, and the name Swordfish IV is emblazoned on the side*

*Opening up the hatch, a figure jumps out; carrying a huge rifle with her*

*It is none other than Vi, now with a pair of goggles strapped across her forehead and a heavy belt with tools and a pair of large pistols; as well, the tuft of fur atop her head has grown quite a bit more prominent*

Vi: *Glares at Wekiga and Zev* Look...Will you two idiots please stop fighting?

Zev & Wekiga: Shut up!! I'm going to kill this b#stard!!

Vi: *Growling quietly, Vi lifts her rifle, leveling it with the ground between Wekiga and Zev*

*The rifle is massive, colored dark gray and with a heavy barrel*

Vi: *Takes aim...* Hmph...I'd think Zev would know better. *Fires*

Ka-BANG!!

*The ground between Zev and Wekiga is blown away violently; sand kicked up into the air and chunks of earth sent hurtling down the street*

*Both cease their fighting, looking fearfully at Vi*

Vi: Are you two ready to listen, now...?

Zev & Wekiga: Yes, ma'am.

*She smiles warmly*

Vi: Good!

OOS: Here's a link to Vi's Wikipage, everybody~!

http://bzpowerbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Vi
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Praepositus: Well then, you know that I need a scape-goat. Any volunteers or do you have a better way of getting to the Keruvim? *he pauses before changing subject* My 'friend' is the commander of that human army that ran off a while ago. I would use him to spring the traps but... we're both humans and it wouldn't be right.

*Praepositus starts pacing, every second that passes it seems even less likely that his mission will suceed.*

Praepositus: *an angry tone to his voice* How do you plan to get Perseus and Deathsaurus to help you to the Keruvim? They're protectors of the Keruvim, less reliable than even me.

OOS: Happy new year
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:01 pm

OOS: Happy New Year to you too!

*On the desert planet*

Vi: *Has just finished lecturing Zev and Wekiga* ...Now, are you two done fighting?

Zev: *Mumbles darkly*

Wekiga: Whatever.

Vi: *Levels her rifle with them again*

Zev & Wekiga: Yes ma'am, we're done fighting!

Vi: *Aims rifle away* Good...We're heading back to my ship, so we can leave Ja'ekel and find Lisa Lisa. But first, we'll head to the Ka'amel Dome up ahead.

Wekiga: *Scowls* And why, praytell, is that?

*He backs up a bit at her glare*

Vi: ...Because, we'll be encountering several of Lisa Lisa's servants...And our best bet will be to bait them away from each other so they don't mob us.

Wekiga: *Has a look of realization* ...Condensed Souls?

Vi: *Smiles* You got it. Plus, I'm sure Zev could also name some things he needs from Lisa Lisa...Right?

*She glances over at Zev*

Zev: *Shrugs* Well...Yeah. She's stolen a lot of stuff from me. And I have a lot of stuff I wanna steal from her.

Vi: *Nods* See? With our combined forces, we'll have much more success...And we all have things Lisa Lisa's stolen from us.

Zev: Yup.

Wekiga: She's a tricky thief, she is.

Namah: I've had a few things stolen from me.

Vi: And she's stolen from me, as well. So, are we all agreed that teamwork would be the best option...?

*Wekiga and Zev begrudgingly nod*

Zev: Just one question: Was bringing the Harkonnen really necessary? That thing's dangerous!

Vi: Well, it was just on hand. And I find that heavy firepower tends to get the attention of men easily.

Zev: ...True, true.

Wekiga: An excellent point.

Vi: Good. Now, you three get in the back - We're heading out.

*The group gets into the Swordfish IV - Vi taking the pilot's seat, with Namah, Zev, and Wekiga sitting in the back*

Zev: *Sitting in the middle* I can't believe I'm sitting b!tch again...

Vi: You'd better stow the complaints, Zev.

Zev: *Grumbles as the fighter takes off*

... ... ...

*The Swordfish IV soon arrives at the Ka'amel Dome*

*It is a massive, bronze-colored dome that fades out of view from a distance*

*Descending, the ship lands in a hangar mounted on the southwest side*

*Getting out whilst leaving the Harkonnen behind, Vi looks back at Zev, Namah, and Wekiga*

Vi: Don't get out until I come back...And if any of you touch the controls, I'll beat you senseless.

Everyone: *Nod* Yes, ma'am.

Vi: Good. I'll be back soon. *Strolls off*

Namah: *Starts listening to headphones*

Zev: *Takes a nap*

Wekiga: *Stares out at the nearby, golden-orange sky, expression unreadable...*

*Meanwhile, Vi has headed into the main dome*

*Inside is a city of beautiful architecture, carved from brass and silver-colored metals*

*Far towards the center, some kind of huge palace with coppery, gold-crowned spires gleams in the light given off by the giant skylight at the top of the dome*

*However, Vi heads down several alleys and back alleys to reach a small bazaar, walled-in by stone*

*All of the merchants watch her warily, but heed other customers and leave her at peace without calling to her*

*Finally, at the very end of the bazaar, up against a stone wall pressed against the dome's bronze wall, Vi stops at a lonely merchant's stall*

*The wood of the stand is dry and cracked, and a banner is strung across the top; faded greatly, the runic characters are no longer decipherable by even an Ethereal*

*Behind the stand, the merchant wears a curved, lightweight pewter mantle, similar lightweight pewter gauntlets, and some kind of robing around waist that hangs down to his mid-shins, tied with a dark blue sash; his gray-silver bandages contain a nebulous blue energy*

*Set out on the stand are several swirled, crystalline spheres of varied colors and sizes*

Merchant: *In a soft, airy voice* Hello, Viriathus...Have your endeavours paid well?

Vi: *Takes out a sack, before tossing it down; several brass-colored, hexagonal and pentagonal chips fall out*

Merchant: *Inspects one of the chips idly* ...How much is here?

Vi: Five-hundred Ether Credits. Count 'em if you like.

Merchant: *Slides credits into a large tray behind stand* No, no, no...You have never lied to me or any of my fellow merchants all the times you've been here, Viriathus. I trust you.

Vi: *Gaze softens slightly* ...Thank you. I'm glad to hear I have a good reputation.

Merchant: Ohoho...Indeed. You pay generously, you never lie, and you're a reliable source of loot for merchandise...We all enjoy seeing you here. Our lack of proper expression just makes it hard to convey that, sadly.

*The two chuckle quietly at the dry joke*

Merchant: So...What may I sell to you among my wares, Viriathus, my girl...?

Vi: *Gazes from sphere to sphere* ...How much does this cost? *Gestures to a red sphere with swirled rings that resemble flames, about the size of a golfball*

Merchant: Ah...That Lesser Fire Elemental Soul would normally go for two-hundred Credits.

Vi: Hmmmmm... *Frowns worriedly*

Merchant: Heh...However, I remember approximately four months ago, you gave me a Greater Fire Elemental Soul, free of charge. I got quite a pretty penny for it...I've got quite enough money here, so I'll let you have that for free.

Vi: *Smiles, placing the Soul into a pouch* ...I'll make sure to bring you back loot from my next mission for you, free of charge, Halza'aj.

Halza'aj: Hmhmhm...Thank you. However, I'm afraid you'll be getting nothing else free - You may be my favorite customer, and you may get me excellent loot, but I still have a profit to make, young lady.

Vi: I get it, I get it...Hmmm... *She points to a row of five silvery spheres, slightly smaller than golfballs* ...Pixie Souls, right?

Halza'aj: Yes...However, they were taken from very weak specimens. Won't serve much use besides bait for soul eaters.

Vi: *Chuckles* Well, that's exactly what I need these for...

Halza'aj: Ohoho! Well, then, I guess they'll serve you quite well...Ah, well. Twenty for each should be fine.

Vi: *Puts those in the pouch as well...*

... ... ...

*Later as the sun has finally began to truly set, casting the sky in scarlet with golden-orange clouds, Vi returns to the ship*

*Zev is still asleep, utterly conked out; Wekiga and Namah look at Vi expectantly, however*

Vi: *Pats the pouch on her belt before sitting down* Fourteen souls. We're all set - Now, we're headed back to the Bebop II... *Chuckles* Zev's gonna squeal like a schoolgirl when he sees that I saved her.

*Hovering upward, the Swordfish IV turns 180 before jetting out*

*They ascend towards the Bebop II...*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Coins : 6465

Post by SHROOM Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:14 pm

*Shroom is changed into a cooler-looking pirate jacket, boots and shorts*

Moss: Okay, that will do for now, now come on...

*Moss gets out her teleportation coin and winks at Shroom*

Moss: Let's go somewhere fun!

Shroom: What the fu-

*Moss and Shroom are taken away in a flash of light and reappear in the Bebop II*

Moss: This isn't the casino planet... In fact, where are we?

*On the other hand, Shroom - rather than questioning where they are - looks down in horror at the girl with a massive gun, he has a massive fear of guns that shoot bullets, hence the knife-gun)

Shroom: Uhhh...
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Vi: *Points the Harkonnen at Moss*

Wekiga: *Charges a misty, magenta energy into claws*

Namah: *Pink halo flickers on, and fingertips glow pink*

Zev: *Is laying on the floor of the hangar, hugging the metal* My ship...She's okay...Ever since Washu took the Soja, and In Amber-Clad disappeared...I looked for you... *Looks up at Vi, teary-eyes* Vi...You're too good to me...

Vi: *Ears tilt back slightly further* I know I am, Zev.

*She points the Harkonnen at Shroom*

Vi: How did you get on my ship, and what are your intentions?

*She fingers the trigger slightly...*

OOS: Vi's page has been updated with her appearance and the appearance of the Harkonnen.

http://bzpowerbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Vi
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Shroom: Uhhh... B... Because...

Moss: Sorry, we had a malfunctioning teleportation device, what can we do to make it up?

*Shroom recedes to the floor, wide eyed, looking at the trigger of The Harkonnen*

Moss: I apologise for my partner, he's not very comfortable around... Guns...

*Moss kicks Shroom on the floor, and he gets up, still terrified*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Vi: ... *Sighs, lowering the Harkonnen*

*Namah and Wekiga cease charging energy, as well*

Vi: ...Anywhere we can take you? Or would you rather travel with us?

Zev: Bebo~p...Bebo~p...Be~bo~p...

Vi: Stop it, Zev. I get tired of this behavior from you. We all do.

Namah: Honestly, I agree. You've been hugging the floor for five minutes now.

Wekiga: I'm staying out of this one.

Zev: *Moves to kiss floor...*

Vi: *Takes aim with the Harkonnen*

Zev: *Jumps to feet* I've stopped, I've stopped, no need to shoot, Vi.

Vi: *Lowers the Harkonnen once again* ...It's times like this that I miss the orphanage...

*She walks up to Moss, taking one hand off of the Harkonnen*

Vi: *Offers hand for a shake* My name's Viriathus, but I prefer to be called 'Vi'. Before Raregroove interrupted...

Zev: *Flinches, whimpering quietly* She only calls me by my last name when she's pissed...Uwoh...

Vi: *Turns back to Moss* ...Is there anywhere we can help you get to, after our current course?

*Her gaze softens ever so slightly...*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Moss: Well... We could help you guys in whatever your doing, people don't hold massive guns just for little quests, this has to be something big! What do you think, Shroom?

*Moss scowls over at Shroom, who avoids her eyes*

Shroom: Y-Yeah, I reckon we could help out a lot...

*Moss smiles cutely at Vi, shaking her hand politely*

Moss: Yeah, we'll go with you, if that's alright~!

Shroom: Wait, how comes your so nice to her and not me!?

*Moss slaps Shroom on the top of the head*

Shroom: Argh! What was that for!?

*Shroom smiles awkwardly at Vi, readjusting his hair*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Vi: *Smiles* Good...Let's just head to the bridge.

*She leads the group over to a sizeable elevator, which ascends up a floor*

*Stepping out, the group finds themselves in the bridge*

*A crew of numerous races are tapping away at their consoles, while four are seated in mounted chairs, aiming the guns*

*I shall take this time to describe the Bebop II*

*The ship itself is approximately two stories tall, about the length of two-and-a-third football fields. At the front is a boxy nose, containing the bridge; mounted atop the bridge are four large cannons; short wings extend to the sides before a downward and outward bend that consists of most of the wings; more cannons are arranged below the wings and atop the main part of the hull; and at the back are huge thrusters*

Vi: *Takes a seat in the central chair* Status report?

Crewman 1: All systems are green. Weapons are fully-primed. All crewmembers are accounted for.

Vi: Good. Set a course for Barolm.

Crewman 2: Yessir.

*The entire ship shudders as it begins to ascend*

Wekiga: Wait a bloody minute - Why are we headed to a backwater planet like Barolm when we're looking for a conceited, avaricious attention whore like Lisa Lisa?

Vi: *Looks at Wekiga calmly* Well, there's a certain friend of mine whom we'll need in order to get to her...And she's residing on Barolm at the moment.

Wekiga: ...Alright, then. I'm going to the cafeteria. *Strolls out through the door at the back of the bridge*

Vi: *Looks at Moss and Shroom* You two okay...?
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Moss: Yeah, I don't know about chuckles here, he seems to be still confused about... Things...

Shroom: *whispers into Moss' ear* Why are you acting like you are in charge of me?

Moss: *whispers patronisingly into Shroom's ear, her hand on his cheek* Why are you letting me?

*Shroom stumbles back from Moss, astounded and annoyed*

Shroom: *Sigh* Yeah, I'm okay, I just have never seen such a well made vessel, mine blew up when going into a particularly acidic atmosphere...

*Shroom looks at Vi, then looks down, embarrassed, and fumbles with a coin with a picture of a cookie on it, the pings it into the air*

Shroom: Summon cookie!

*A large cookie appears in the air, and drops into Shroom's hand*

*Moss, without asking, takes a piece out of the cookie, chewing it with her razor sharp teeth*

Shroom:*Sigh*

*Shroom eats the rest slowly, cleaning up the crumbs with a vacuum spell*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Vi: *Looks the two up and down...*

Namah: *Glances back and forth between Moss and Shroom, before sitting down in a corner*

*Zev has already left to take a nap*

Namah: *Speaks quietly* So...Do you two have any destinations you particularly want to head to?

*Her tail curls around herself slightly*

Vi: *Has pulled up a holographic screen, viewing several bars and numbers*

*Suddenly, a woman enters*

BZPower Battles - Page 9 458px-Dis2-beastmaster1

???: Oi! Oi, Vi!

Vi: *Sighs* ...Yes, Mitzy?

Mitzy: We need ta pick up more feed for the Cockatrices and Warslugs. We're runnin' low.

Vi: *Nods* I'll make sure we do that.

Mitzy: *Looks at Moss and Shroom, before looking back to Vi* Thanks, Vi! Yer a great pal!

*She heads back out of the bridge*

Namah: *Stares after her for a minute, before looking calmly back to Shroom and Moss*

*She waits patiently for an answer...*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Shroom: Not particularly, not now anyway, something always comes up now and again, I'm sure we will have a destination to go to, after this... Quest.

Moss: Speaking of which, were exactly are we going?

*Shroom, bored with himself, jumps in the air, tucks in his arms and legs, and does about 50 fast, consecutive somersaults in the air, hovering just above the ground*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Namah: *Watches Shroom calmly*

Vi: *To Moss* Well...We're headed to a swampy planet called Barolm to locate a friend of mine. We're currently working with Wekiga, the English, demonic fellow with the poofy white hair.

*Meanwhile*

Wekiga: *Spears an entire steak on his fork* AMMFFGH!! *Bites off more than half of the steak* Mmffgh, mmffgh, mmffgh, mmffgh, mmffgh... *Continues eating*

*Others in the cafeteria stare at him with a feeling akin to horror*

*Back at the bridge*

Vi: *Sighs* So...How do you two know each other? *Looks between Moss and Shroom*

Namah: *Toys with a small Ether Tendril...*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:47 pm

*Shroom touches down for being suspended in the air, and Moss rolls her eyes at him*

Shroom: Well, you could say that, I recently saved Moss from a small forested planet, she had been stranded there for around two years...

Moss: Hmph.

Shroom: And after she took my style... *points to Moss' vine weaved shorts* We teleported here.

Moss: We were born on the same planet, we knew each other quite well until I was banished, because... Well, I was banished... I still had a communicator of which I could contact Shroom, I knew he had a ship.

Shroom: I heard the call, waited two years making my ship, and went to save her. The planet laws no longer applied to me either, I stole some coins and took off.

*Moss toys with a stray strand of vine sticking out of her clothing*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Vi: *Nods* I see...

Namah: Zev...Kinda saved me. After I left my dad - *Her face twists into a scowl for a split moment* - ...Zev was the first one who gave me a home. A real home...

Vi: *Smiles slightly, but turns chair away so that Namah can't see*

Namah: *Continues toying with the Ether Tendril...*

*Meanwhile*

*In the cafeteria, Wekiga has demolished a total of six whole steaks*

Wekiga: *Chews a bit more, before swallowing* Aaah.

Wekiga: I could murder a cup of tea. *Gets up, before walking out*

*Back at the bridge*

Namah: *Still toying with her Ether Tendril, she speaks up* ...What exactly can those coins do?

Vi: *Is typing on a holographic keyboard*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:05 pm

*Shroom smiles*

Shroom: A whole lot of things... It depends which ones you have...

*Shroom takes out a coin with a picture of the outline of a semi circle on it*

Shroom: For example, this one can harness the air, making a cutting force that can make ribbons of the hardest metal.

*Throws both the coin and a small stump of a small tree from his pocket into the air, the coin freezes in the air and starts glowing, the stump keeps on moving and begins its descent*

Shroom: Wind cut!

*Shroom spins around and chops the air, and the log, around three metres away from him, is cut cleanly in two*

Shroom: And that's all there is to it really, apart from the fact that beings only from our planet can use them...

*The two pieces are vaporised before they touch the ground, and Moss is seen pointing a coin with a picture of an explosion at the logs before they were vaporised*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Namah: *Smiles slightly* ...Cool.

Vi: *Turns to face Moss, Shroom, and Namah* The three of you will be sharing a room - Three beds. That okay?

Namah: *Shrugs* Sure thing.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:49 am

Perseus: "We knights of the Keruvim have been here for a long time, but several miles away from the forest. The Keruvim's place has always been here, no matter how many times they've stolen it. Those humans must be after it, just like Praepositus."

*he takes a sip of another goblet*

---

Me: Deathsaurus isn't a protector. He's a seeker like you. But I doubt he knows anything about it. He's a deadly space pirate only interested in the money. But, due to his criminal ties, and an enemy we have in common, he'll prove of use to me.....someday. Perseus is trustworthy, because he knows the Keruvim's destiny is somehow related to mine. I'm taking you to it, because maybe you are another destined. If not, then you'll die with the rest of them.

Nadle: "Another human. You're kind has survived a lot. I congratulate you. *turns to Klak* You still haven't figured it out, after the explosion. That's destiny for you."

*A voice sounding much like Caiaphus's and F-Klak's mixed together is heard in Praepositus's brain*

???: "Kill him! He's the one stopping you from the Keruvim. As long as Klak is alive, you will never achieve your destiny."

---

*Uterio smashes the figure with the two pronged staff out of the way, and grabs D-Klak in a choke hold*

*Rahksha appears behind him, while ensigns surround the figure*

Rahksha: "All is done master."

Uterio: "Good! We'll finish this one, and once the human has the Keruvim, this universe will be mine! And Blackout's...."
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:51 am

*Shroom shrugs, looking at the floor*

Shroom: I guess, as long as it's three beds...

Moss: Yeah, sure~!

*Moss obviously thought this was something short of a sleepover, and was quite looking forward to it*

Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:14 pm

*It made sense, to kill Klak. Going to the Keruvim with Perseus is suicide. Perhaps only one would be able to tame it. Perhaps that one is Klak, if Praepositus killed Klak would he gain this power?*

Praepositus: You know where the Keruvim is don't you? Take us there. Once we find it destiny will decide. *waits before calling the commander back*

Commander: So, are we leaving?

Praepositus: *turns to the commander* That depends on these two doing the smart thing. *turns back to Nadle and Klak* The last people we need, while we find the most powerful object in existence, is a protecter and a seeker. Competition.

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:51 pm

[ @ TheBlueSun ]

Vi: *Smiles at Shroom and Moss*

Namah: *Gets up, stretching* I'm gonna turn in. Vi?

Vi: *Nods* It's just a bit down the hall - On the left, number B3.

Namah: *Smiles* Thanks, Vi...I really like staying on your ships.

Vi: Thank you. ...Well? What do we say before going to bed, Namah...?

Namah: *Blushes slightly, but gets over it* ...Good night. I love you, Big Sis.

Vi: *Catches Namah in a hug* I love you too. Good night. *Lets her go*

Namah: *Leaves, blushing slightly once again*

Vi: *Chuckles, before looking to Shroom and Moss* ...I make Namah say stuff like that because she's more...Tolerable than Zev. What I mean is, she's really polite and calm, most of the time...I try to keep her like that. She's a great little sister...And Zev needs a foil like her.

*She gazes briefly over at one of her crew while they work, before looking back to Shroom and Moss*

Vi: Would you like to get in some sparring...? The guns are only optional.

*Her eyes spark a bit; in an excited way, really...*

*Meanwhile, at the bedroom*

*In two or three minutes, Namah has taken a short shower and put on her pajamas*

*She has changed into a loose, pale gray t-shirt with a pale blue cat-head on the front and pajama shorts*

Namah: *Stretches languidly* Mmmmm... *Heads over to sit at a small desk*

*Tapping a button on the desk, a keyboard is revealed, as well as a holographic screen*

Namah: Let's see... *Begins doing a search on something*

[ @ Klak-a-Klak ]

Belldandy: Hmhmhmhmhm...

*Chuckling, Belldandy takes a bite of fish filet*

Belldandy: *After chewing delicately and swallowing politely, she speaks calmly to Perseus* Don't worry...The Keruvim's traps are always evolving, and I know someone who'll be a big help to you. I'll introduce her to you once all of your group have gathered together again.

*She takes one last sip from her goblet of wine, before setting the empty glass down*

*A girl that greatly resembles Belldandy, except with pale blue hair in a ponytail and jade-green eyes, appears to refill the goblet from a wine bottle*

Belldandy: Thank you very much, Lily.

Lily: It's a pleasure, Ms. Belldandy. *Leaves once again*

Belldandy: *Looks back to Perseus* So...Which of your allies do you think will have a chance of finding the Keruvim?

*She takes another bite of bread, chewing and swallowing thoughtfully*

Belldandy: My forest is a bit of a..."Balanced Zone". There are very few places like it...Its qualities of being perfectly balanced between dark and light, a neutral place devoid of 'good' and 'evil', are rarely useful...However...

*Chuckling, she leans in towards Perseus before finishing*

Belldandy: ...As the Keruvim balances 'dark' and 'light'...Since this forest is already balanced, all within it are spared from its activation. Even I am not truly good...Like the Dark Gnomes, I'm what you'd call 'True Neutral'.

*She takes another sip of wine from her goblet*

Belldandy: Trust me...The Keruvim will not be found and activated by one who does not deserve it. I'm sure you were already aware though - Eh?

*The Faerie Idol winks, giggling*

[ @ TheBlueSun ]

*Back onboard the Bebop II*

Vi: *Looks back and forth between Moss and Shroom* So...Would you like to spar and train a bit?

*She waits patiently*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:56 pm

*Shroom looks away, but Moss suddenly is filled with energy*

Moss: I'm all up for it~!

Shroom: *Yawn* I'm a bit tired right now, I'll just watch.

OOS: For the future, can we write down what accents our characters have? I can't help imagining Blackout with a Mexican accent.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:15 pm

OOS: Well...

Wekiga = English Accent

Namah = 'American' Accent, I guess; she's normally quiet and snarky.

Zev = Just about anything, depending on what form he takes.

Vi = Slightly Rough, Harsh way of speaking.

Does that help?

... ... ...

Vi: *Smiles at them* Then let's go.

*She proceeds to lead them out of the bridge*

*The three soon arrive at a large, circular room near the ship's thrusters*

Vi: *To Shroom* If you don't wanna participate, I advise you watch from there. *She points towards a room with a shielded viewing window*

*Inside of the observing room is some kind of humanoid with a large, oblong-shaped head, goggles with three lenses, four narrow arms with hands that each have three pudgy fingers, and what looks like a labcoat*

*Once Shroom is safe, Vi shouts*

Vi: Initiate Training Level One! *She leaps over to the wall, retrieving and drawing a bowie knife*

*From openings in the ceiling, about twelve hovering drones enter*

*Each is spherical, with three red eyes in a triangle and a small cannon mounted on the bottom*

Vi: *Leaps to Moss' side* Those blasters will only stun you...If you get hit by five within one minute or less, you lose.

*The drones start hovering closer, blasters humming quietly...*

Vi: Good luck. *Leaps atop one, stabbing into it*

*Falling, the drone explodes on the floor*

Vi: *Leaps onto another*
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33914

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPower Battles - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:22 pm

TheBlueSun wrote:OOS: For the future, can we write down what accents our characters have? I can't help imagining Blackout with a Mexican accent.

OOS: Wrong. If Blackout even has an accent, it's not something a human would recognize. (Except for when he does his David Tennant impression.)
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:29 pm

OOS: Still, its what I imagine him like...

Shroom = English mixed with American accent (Kind of like mine ^^)

Moss = American accent, speaks quite patronisingly when bold is used

*Moss jumps high into the air and throws a coin at one of the drones, which pierces into it*

*The coin explodes inside the drone, and then reappears in Moss' hand*

Moss: Heh, iv'e gotten kidnapped by much worse...

*She lands on top of another one of the drones, and a manner of vines come out of her sleeves and rip the drone apart*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:35 pm

*Having taken care of three so far, Vi slashes through another*

*As the drone falls and explodes, she looks over to Moss with a slightly apologetic look*

Vi: I know - I just didn't want to jump the gun and skip straight to a more difficult setting. *Leaps again*

*She kicks a drone with such force that it goes careening, taking out two more with a large explosion and small rain of shrapnel to the floor*

Vi: *To Moss* You wanna try Level Two after this, or skip ahead to something else?

*She leaves the last three drones to Moss*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Moss: Oh, I thought we were supposed to be holding back a little...

*Moss takes a coin with a picture of an explosion, and points it behind her, the last three drones are reduced to a fine mist*

*Moss smiles and puts one hand behind her neck*

Shroom: Yeah, lets go on a harder setting!
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Vi: Alright...

*She turns, shouting at the observation room*

Vi: Wonpem! Bump it up to Level Four!

*The odd alien standing beside Shroom nods*

Wonpem: Hrrras you wish, rrrCaptain. *Pushes a level up from a setting with one dot up to a setting with four dots in a square*

*This time, eight bots drop down from the ceiling*

*They each have narrow torsos atop three legs, conical heads with glowing red visors, and long, spindly arms ended with double-barreled blasters*

Vi: These guys'll be quite a bit more tough...But don't worry; their blasters are still non-lethal.

*The drones suddenly arrange themselves into a formation*

*Five form a wedge at the front, while three form a triangle behind that*

Vi: Would you like to try first...?

*She smiles*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Moss: Here I go...

*Moss takes out a coin with a picture of a shield on it and holds the coin up like the handle of a shield*

*A large blue translucent shield of energy appears on Moss' hand, she sprints around the drones, holding the shield up, trying to get behind the formation*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:07 pm

*The drones in back rotate their torsos around*

*They begin firing at her, with about five-second intervals between each shot*

*Meanwhile, the five at the front fire on Vi*

*She leaps up onto one, before slashing down onto its head*

*The metal is scratched deeply, but not fully penetrated*

Vi: Urgh... *Slashes again, with more force*

*The drone's head is split open, causing it to slump down*

*Another drone turns, firing on her*

Vi: *Narrowly leaps away*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:12 pm

*The blasts are absorbed by the energy shield, ans moss takes another coin out with her remaining hand, this time with a picture of a circle on it*

Moss: These guys are a bit tougher...

*Moss holds the coin up to the drones, still sprinting*

Moss: No match for us!

*The coin shoots a massive barrage of energy bolts at the drones, the firing rate of a mini-gun*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:18 pm

*The blasts from Moss eventually take down the three drones at the back*

*However, the remaining four drones arrange into a circle around the pile of scrap that was once their comrades*

*They start firing again, this time side-stepping clockwise each time to keep up the assault*

Vi: Tch... *Leaps over the shots, stabbing towards one*

*However, it stops firing and bats her aside*

Vi: *Lands on her feet easily* I'd forgotten how annoying this stage was.

*She tries to get close again...*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Moss: Yeah, I get what you mean...

*Still shooting at the drones to the side, Moss smashes one of the drones in front of her with her shield, immediately after that roundhouse kicking it in the face with such force, it could decapitate a hippo*

*She turns to see the other drones still shooting at her, and does a Matrix-esque bullet dodge, recovering shortly and putting up her shield again still shooting relentlessly*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:28 pm

*The final two drones get back-to-back*

Vi: *Drops down onto one, stabbing into its head with incredible force*

*This drone falls forward, leaving only one left*

Vi: *Shouting to Moss* Can you get the last one?

*She narrowly dodges another blast*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Moss: Sure~!

*Moss does a gazelle leap with blinding speed towards the last drone*

*She spins around, ducking slightly, and with a flick of her head she does a butterfly (Martial arts technique) and kicks the drone twice in the head with the force of a land digger*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:42 pm

*That last drone falls*

Vi: *Smiles at Moss* You're pretty strong...Do you wanna go further, or do you wanna take a break?

*Small drones proceed to sweep up the scrap left behind*

*Meanwhile, back at room B4*

Namah: *Has finished doing her search on the computer, and has laid down on the bed right up against the wall*

*She sits up as someone enters the room, and her frown deepens at who it is...*

Wekiga: Hello, there...May we chat...?

Namah: ...Make it quick.
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Moss: Uhhh, I'll take a break, that was a good workout though.

*Shroom wasn't watching the whole time, he was sleeping on one of the seats*

*Moss sees this and smiles, rolling her eyes and making her way to the spectators area*

Moss: *Sigh*

*She picks Shroom up and makes her way for the rooms, Shroom still sleeping over her shoulder*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Vi: *Smiles as she watches the two leave*

*Suddenly, Zev enters the room in a new form*

BZPower Battles - Page 9 339px-P3-Shinjiro

Zev: You mind if I join you?

Vi: *Smiles* Not at all. Wonpem! Up to Level Six!

Wonpem: Hrrryou got it. Moving to Levelrrr Six.

*He pushes the lever up to a setting marked by six dots in two rows of three*

*Five drones drop to the floor*

*Their bodies are large and spherical, each with a vertical row of five glowing red eyes. They all walk on four long, sharpened legs, and have a pair of large cannons mounted near the top*

Vi: ...You ready for this, Zev? *Eyes glow a bright blue, as a same-colored halo appears above head*

Zev: *Takes hands out of pockets, charging some kind of pale gold energy* You got it.

*Three of the drones form a triangle, while the other two slowly approach Zev and Vi*

Vi: *Suddenly appears atop one with a flicker, stabbing into its armored head*

Zev: *Starts to summon some kind of being...*

*Meanwhile, Wekiga leaves room B4*

Wekiga: Thanks for the info...I much appreciate it.

Namah: *Stares after him, before laying back down*

*She soon falls asleep...*

Last edited by Zev: The Homeroom Idol on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:53 pm

OOS: The only one I defined as having an accent was Caiaphus, with a Tony Jay impression.

Klak=American accent.

D-Klak=American Accent.

Uterio= Divine Megatron accent

Rahksha=English accent.

Perseus=English accent with a hint of Scotch.

Keichi=American accent, with a hint of rabies.

*Klak turns to Praepositus, enraged*

Me: We aren't looking for the Keruvim yet! *he then thinks about it* You know what? Who needs Perseus! We'll find it ourselves. Let's go.

Nadle: "Are you insane? The traps could kill you."

Me: Exactly....*walks into the forest*

Nadle: "You can go, I'll stay."

---

*Perseus grabs more bread and other foods, and stares at Belidandy*

Perseus: "If this forest is balanced...then how can the Keruvim activate? There's almost nothing to clear out save for....those who seek it! The only one I think is worthy is Klak. But even he has darkness in him that haunts him. Nadle might be a candidate as well...." *his eyes slightly open wide*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:55 pm

*Moss and Shroom enter room B4 quietly, Moss tiptoes over to the nearest free bed and puts Shroom on top of the bedsheets*

Moss: Nighty Night...

*Moss moves to the next nearest free bed and got under the sheets, not changing, because she doesn't need to. She reaches in her clothes and pulls out a small handbook, the title reading "Hand magic for masters"*

Moss: *Whispers* Let me see...

*She clicks her fingers, and Shroom is immediately put under the sheet of his bed and is changed into some pyjama pants, his original clothes left under the bed.*

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:23 pm

OOS: View this Spoiler for Zev's full appearance:

Spoiler:

[ @ Klak]

Belldandy: *Smiles* Many have sought it...And nearly all have fallen to it. Without my help, you're doomed...

*She smiles, her little fangs glinting slightly*

Belldandy: ...And those humans are beyond doomed! Heehee~!

*Back on the Bebop II*

*Vi has slashed two legs off of the drone*

*As it skitters around in a slow circle, she slashes swiftly and repeatedly*

Vi: *Leaps away as the drone explodes*

Zev: *Has finished summoning a familiar...*

BZPower Battles - Page 9 P3-Castor

Zev: ...Let's go, Castor. *Dashes towards the approaching drone*

Castor: *Charges the drone with incredible speed, spearing it on horn, before tossing it high up in the air*

Zev: *Leaps up after drone, before kicking it to the floor*

*The drone explodes violently*

Vi: *Shouting to Zev* So...You can't use D4C anymore?

Zev: Nope. Can't use my Lighthawk Wings or hypnosis, either.

Vi: *Deciding to drop it, leaps atop another drone with merely a flicker*

*She slashes off both cannons with ridiculous speed*

*Next, Vi stabs into the front of it before tearing back and over*

*Leaping off, she leaves it to explode*

Zev: *Channels a beam of telekinetic energy onto a drone*

*It starts to rattle violently, before...!!*

FWOOOOOM!!

*Smoking pieces of metal rain down*

Castor: *Forms a simple metal sword, before charging the final drone*

Krr-CHNGH!!

FWOOOOOMMM!!

*As Castor disappears and the two halves of the drone explode, Zev and Vi do some small stretches*

Vi: ...Wonpem. Level Seven.

Wonpem: Hrrrup to Level Seven. *Moves lever up to a setting marked by six dots in a hexagon with a seventh dot in the center*

*Eight of the previous drones drop down*

*Vi and Zev prepare to fight...*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:37 am

*Shroom wakes up, and is in horror to see that his clothes are gone and replaced with pyjamas, he franticly searches under the bed, and with a sigh of relief, takes the pirate clothes and quickly puts them on*

Shroom: Uhhhh, Moss?

Moss: *wakes up, still kind of half asleep* Yeah...?

Shroom: I'm gonna go to the cafeteria, OK?

Moss: Yeah, whate-

*The next words are muffled by her pillow as she goes to sleep again*

*Shroom didn't really want to eat, he just wanted to show somebody something cool he had been waiting to try, he tiptoes out of the room, opens the door, and makes his way to the cafeteria*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:13 am