BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Adrastos
Srgt. Master
Kon
Klak
Heat
Zev the Reveler
Yenot
11 posters

BZPB

Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33911

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

BZPB - Page 12 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Heat Mon May 28, 2012 3:33 pm

<Battle of Cold Ground>

*a hatch opens on the underside of the AT-TE, and Blackout climbs out*

Blackout: Simply blowing you up would have been fun, but ripping you apart personally will be even more fun!

*he fires beams of Nox energy at Naterohk and Kremika*

*meanwhile, the AT-TE's turrets spin as the gunners look for Rabot and Tanrus*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Coins : 9884

Post by Srgt. Master Mon May 28, 2012 4:37 pm

-Battle of Cold Ground-

*The Leviathan's main guns continue to bombard the planet, and one of the volleys lands very close to the AT-TE, the shock wave from the explosions being powerful enough to life the AT-TE inches off the ground*

Osseron: "Woops! sorry for the danger close!"

-Symka 3-

*USarge phases into the floor,leaving Jade and Gale lying on the floor.

Moments later he is walking out from the nearby door in his combat armor*

US:"Yeah she is...I really hope we don't have to deal too much with her..."

*Being the gentleman he is, he immediately goes to help Gale and Jade up from the floor*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7038

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon May 28, 2012 7:00 pm

[ Cafe Bleu: ]

Jade: Are we forgetting anything?

Galestorm: Lee. But she should be back in a few minutes.

*A blue blur goes right past outside, carrying newspapers and other trash in its wake*

Galestorm: *Facepalms, sighing*

~ ~ ~

[ Land of Crypts and Helium: ]

*Going around, Jane has filled five more Captchalogue Cards with flowers*

*She's also filled five with some kind of bitterly-scented, fibrous purple flowers, and five with clover that smell faintly of mint*

*However, Jane find that she doesn't have nary a clue as to how the devices are meant to be activated and run*

???: *In a soft, high-pitched voice from behind Jane* May I help you in working the stills, dear?

Jane: *Nearly jumps out of her skin, spinning to look at the robed figure* Um! No, that's fine!

Viscera: Nonsense. I encourage competition. *Reaches into cloak, fishing around*

*As it heads up to the first device - Some kind of cauldron next to a tall, capped glass tube - Viscera drops a number of jade green leaves into the cauldron and stokes its flame*

*The entire device glows, and glowing, deep green bubbles float up and down the large tube*

Viscera: *Circles around, taking small flasks off of a table and filling them up at a faucet*

*Walking back to Jane, Viscera hands her all five of the flasks*

Viscera: Consider it on the house. I'll be atop that mountain if you feel like purchasing flasks that would be a bit outside your capabilities, no offense.

*Before Jane can stop the bizarre individual, it has taken a flying leap to cross the divide between the plateau and the mountainside*

*As Viscera ascends the mountainside via leaping between rocks, Jane stares after*

*Against her better judgment, she decides to Captchalogue the vials given to her*

*With a shrug, she follows its lead in using the "still"*

*She's still visibly rattled*

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon 4, Conquistadores Guildhouse: ]

Erza: *Has taken a seat at one of the tables*

*Leaned up against the wall next to her is Qufang, gazing out at the front lawn*

*Meanwhile, Persia is still napping in the same spot as before, and Minervy has dozed off in the grass*

Erza: ...If I may inquire on your Guild, why was Minervy so scared that your Guildmaster would "eat" her? She seems like a very benevolent soul.

Qufang: There is some information about our Guild that I cannot share with you, unfortunately. However, I can tell you that Guildmaster Persia has rightly earned an infamous reputation among the vast majority of our group's members.

Erza: I see. Well, I'll make it a point not to get on her bad side, then. Though that seems like a task that will be easy to accomplish.

Qufang: I must thank you again for allowing us to stay here, for the time being.

Erza: It's not a problem at all.

---

[ Outskirts of Town, Alongside a River: ]

*Sat there, looking out over the ripples in the sunset, is Gazille*

*With a frown, he contemplates the reflection of the sky in the murky waters*

*Abruptly, he leaps to his feet and spins around - Both forearms covered with his Iron Dragon Scales*

*Stood there is a tall, lanky feline, covered in bandages and plates of stony-metal armor*

Gazille: *Scowls darkly* I'd advise you move on. I've been pissed off all day.

*The construct, however, gives a low grumble, and prepares to charge Gazille*

*However, it abruptly slumps on its feet - Not making a single move*

*As Gazille carefully watches, a figure walks out of the nearby brush to approach the doll*

*She has fair skin, rather round features, and jawlength, mostly-straight, straw blonde hair with prominent, messy bangs; she wears blue jeans and a black vest with vertical violet stripes, the latter of which bearing the golden effigy of an hourglass pinned on the left breast*

Gazille: And who the hell are you? *Still appears ready to leap at any time*

???: The people of this town call me "River Mae." Who are you?

Gazille: Gazille Redfox of the Conquistadores Guild.

River Mae: *Gives an eerie smile to him* Nereph has taken a liking to you.

Gazille: That thing's yours, I suppose? *Finally begins to relax*

River Mae: Yes. He's one of my early creations.

Gazille: ...That pin of yours seems...Familiar.

River: It's an emblem of my Guild. We're from another continent.

Gazille: I see. *Has dispelled his scales*

~ ~ ~

[ LOHAC Dungeon: ]

*Dave, Terezi, and Aradia continue on, deeper into the dungeon*

*They're coming across the skeletons of many Crocodiles, as well as several unmoving Imps and Liches*

*Soon, they enter into a much wider area, with a massive, wall-to-wall staircase leading up*

*The music has stopped by now, replaced by the sound of a huge heartbeat*

*Undeterred, the group begins to climb their way up the staircase*

*Abruptly, a low wail can be heard from above them*

*From the lofty ceiling descend a number of off-yellow beasts with hideous faces, bird wings, pointed tails, and Harlequin garb*

Dave: *Leaps high into the air, reforming the Royal Deringer's blade*

Aradia: *Flies up past him, freezing the Sulfur Gargoyles in time with a huge red circle*

*Splitting into a number of clones, Dave rapidly slashes the frozen Gargoyles*

*They shatter into grist, falling down, down, down to the staircase below*

*There, Terezi dashes back and forth, collecting as the loot falls*

Dave: *Lands nearby her* Are your grist requirements being met, Ms. Pyrope?

Terezi: OOOH Y3S, COOLK1D. BY MY 3ST1M4T3S, W3 SHOULDN'T 3V3N N33D TO F1GHT TH3 F1N4L BOSS OF TH1S DUNG3ON.

Aradia: well, that w0uld be quite g00d. i'm n0ne t00 eager t0 fight Hephaestus all 0ver again.

Dave: Well then, let's see what's at the top of this staircase. I'm sure it's totally not a wake-up boss or anything.

Terezi: *Punches him in the shoulder, cackling like a hyena* DON'T J1NX 1T COOLK1D >: ]

*Regrouping, the trio begin walking again - Mostly in silence*

*The heartbeat has grown faster*

~ ~ ~

[ LOLAR Dungeon: ]

*By now, Rose and Eridan have defeated the Iodine Scylla and another Boss*

*Eridan has collected the grist from each fallen monster, and has not said a word to Rose*

*As she walks, Rose has been reading the hieroglyphics inscribed all along the walls*

Eridan: wwhat does it say? some cheesy warnin' about turnin' back before wwe're made inta fishfood by your planet's damn monster?

Rose: Not quite. It's more like...A recipe. It's giving specific combinations of grist, in stages, to reach a final goal.

Eridan: oh yeah? must be pretty astoundin' for all this bullshark you'vve put me through.

Rose: It is. This Temple did not exist on my planet. It's detailing the Ultimate Alchemy.

Eridan: *Neck pops with how fast he turns* you sure you're readin' that right?

Rose: I am the Seer of Light. This generally comes with the territory.

*She begins walking down the passageway, fingers running along the lines of glyphs to assist in her reading*

Eridan: *Grumbles under breath, but follows nonetheless*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16009

Post by Klak Mon May 28, 2012 7:04 pm

See-Man "Si!"

*swigs Scottish Ale*

---

*Jortenn is hit in the face, and falls to the ground*

Jortenn: "I remember you from Omega Supreme. Nice to see you're alive. Like it? *swings the lightsaber* It's called a lightsaber. Though I assume you creatures of the shadow avoid anything with that name."

*he charges at Barricade and swings at his arm*

---

Rainn: "*grinning* Far enough where?"

---

Rahn: "Excellent. To the Bat-Mobile!"

*Rahn and the Baterra run to the Batmobile*

---

Figlio: "Indeed, comrade Turel."

---

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyon.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon May 28, 2012 9:04 pm

*The group continues climbing the staircase*

*Abruptly, more wailing goes up, and more Sulfur Gargoyles descend*

*From the dim reaches off to the side, they are joined by serpentine, feminine Underlings with Amber bodies and fishlike faces*

*Immediately, Dave splits off five clones and leaps up with them in unison*

*Extending their copies of the Royal Deringers, the Daveclones kick off of the air itself and begin slashing rapidly at six or seven of the Sulfur Gargoyles*

*Meanwhile, the original Dave positions himself above the fighting with the Gargoyles*

*Without uttering the name of the technique again, he sends swords raining down*

*The Daveclones disappear in crackles of red, as each of the Gargoyles are run through on at least two swords each*

*Down falls the grist, which Terezi backflips high through the air to collect*

*Landing behind one of the Amber Sirens, she swiftly unsheathes the blades of her cane*

*After her series of ferocious slashes, the Underling falls with a scream*

*Two more try to attack Terezi, but she spins and stuns them both with dual slashes*

*While collecting the grist, she dashes back and forth between the Amber Sirens; slashing and hacking with incredible speed*

*Channeling cyan energy to her brow, she unleashes a powerful blast that fells each of them on her side of the staircase*

*At the same time, Aradia is continually freezing time around any Amber Sirens that approach, before knocking them away with powerful strikes*

*Just as two prepare to unleash supersonic screams at Terezi from behind, Aradia raises both hands*

*The Underlings are lifted up above Terezi by Aradia's telekinesis, and smashed together*

*As the grist falls right down for Terezi to collect, she giggles madly*

Terezi: TH4NK YOU, M1SS CH3RRY-B3RRY BL4ST >: ]

Aradia: it's n0t a pr0blem at all, terezi! 0n y0ur nine!

Terezi: *Spins, slashing her blades out to the left with brutal velocity*

*The Amber Siren is shattered into grist, which Terezi collects*

Dave: Yo. You girls need any help down there? *Hovers above*

Terezi: NO NOT P4RT1CUL4RLY >: )

Dave: Alright then. I'll be chillin' up here. *Reclines on his back*

Aradia: y0u d0 that! *Throws hand down*

*An Amber Siren is shattered by the psionic burst*

*In no time, the battle is completed*

Terezi: W3'R3 M4K1NG GOOD PROGR3SS, BUT W3'LL D3F1N1T3LY N33D TO B34T TH1S N3XT BOSS TO H4V3 3NOUGH GR1ST

Dave: You're seriously going to have to show me what'll need this much grist from Canekind, Terezi.

Aradia: it's b0ggled my mind, t00. 0_0

Terezi: *Giggles, leading the way upward*

*The two shrug, and follow*

~ ~ ~

*By now, Eridan and Rose have arrived at the next chamber*

*Around the walls is an encircling platform of stone, atop pillars with support struts*

*Most of the cavernous room, however, is dominated by a massive pool of murky water*

Eridan: wwhat the hell...wwhere's the boss you told me about? i don't see anyfin, don't hear anyfin - hey, wwhere do you think you're goin'!?

Rose: *Has begun to levitate into the air* Once again, Seer. I'm seeing a thick cloud of misfortune all around you. I think it would be best if you moved, Mr. Ampora.

Eridan: wwhy i oughta - huh? *Stumbles slightly* ah dammit!! *Equips Ahab's Crosshairs from his Sylladex*

*Just in time, as a huge white tendril, knobby and swirled with lavender stripes, has begun tugging the pillars supporting his spot down*

*As he falls into the water down below, Eridan fires off an uncharged shot from the rifle*

*It still causes a sizable explosion in the water, sending steam billowing up*

*With a gurgling roar, a huge blob of marble coloration rises up*

*Fins propelling it up, it roars and begins to reach for Eridan with its tendrils*

Rose: *Throws both needles downward, unleashing bolts of energy into the beast's jaws*

*It gurgles with pain, disengages its attack, and sinks down*

*The water begins to get dragged into the center, swirling slowly, then faster*

*By the time it's started to tug on Eridan, the pool has formed a growing vortex in the center*

Eridan: hell no!!! *Kicks legs, swimming away from the center*

*Though it obviously exhausts him, he manages to resist the pull until it stops*

*Snarling, he ducks down and peers towards the center of the pool*

*Spotting the bulbous, uneven shape, he charges up the Crosshairs*

*Firing off a beam of energy, he pierces into the beast's fleshy flank*

*Howling, it begins reaching for Eridan once again*

Eridan: oh don't evven think about it!!! *Grabs the tendril*

*Wrapping it around his fist, he yanks with all his might and swims away*

*The monstrosity bobs in the water, flailing and gurgling water*

*Finally, its tentacle arm is ripped clean off, flails, and disappears*

*As it bobs to the surface, howling at the air and slapping the water, Rose is waiting for it*

*More streamers of burning energy are sent into its mouth, causing it to belch out smoke*

*It sinks again, and begins the process of sucking water in once more*

Rose: My, this is quite a repetitious battle.

Boss 2: Marble Charybdis
    9927/???? HP
    402/775 Pulchritude
    ????/???? Atrocity
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue May 29, 2012 5:14 pm

<Battle of Cold Ground>

*Barricade jumps to the side, then creates a ball of shadow around the lightsaber*

Barricade: Shadow is the true light, and light is the true shadow.

*he then shoots a ball of lightning at Jortenn*

-----

<Little Hill Field>

Knock Out: Far enough here.

*he hits Rainn with his energon prod, shocking him*

*the ZFT troopers open fire*

*Aster and the Fringe Division respond, and a firefight ensues*

-----

<Malchior IV>

*SB shape-shifts into Morgan Freeman, and walks to a bus stop*

*a bus pulls up, and he gets on*

*the bus drives away*

-----

<Cantina>

Turel: Excellent.

-----

<Bara Magna>

*a cloaked figure enters a house on Bara Magna, and finds a Fire Tribe Agori*

FTA: Who are you? What are you doing here?

*the figure removes its robes, revealing Dark Universe Muta*

DU Muta: You have been listed for elimination.

*DU Muta fires at the Agori, killing him*

*he then puts his robes back on, and walks out*

-----
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9888

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Tue May 29, 2012 5:45 pm

*Sasuken approaches Ynot from behind*

Sasuken: Trixitin said you needed to talk to me about some hair brained scheme?

Ynot: Please, it's not hair brained, closer to half baked.

Sasuken: That's reassuring

Ynot: Yeah, yeah, listen up...

[An hour later]

*The Anima, Idiotas, Cicero, and a heal Xeno are on board the Ironclad, Bay 3 returned to it's place and on their way to the Planet of Beasts*

Ynot: Everyone clear on their parts?

Blade: Why do you guys get to be front n center while we hang back?

Ynot: My mission, plane and simple. Clear?

Blade: Fine...
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15486

Post by Kon Tue May 29, 2012 10:36 pm

<Battle of Cold Ground>

*A clattering and several loud bangs can be heard from inside the AT-TE, while Kremika creates a wall of stone to block the Nox energy. Naterohk charges her Elemental Amplifier and prepares to launch a water blast at Blackout*

*Suddenly, the turrets atop the AT-TE deactivate as the gunners are knocked unconscious. A few moments later Tanrus appears in the cockpit instead of the driver, who slumps down, also unconscious. Rabot can be seen next to him, chuckling*

Rabot: You forgot to close the hatch!

*He jogs through the corridor and closes the hatch before manning one of the turrets, which he proceeds to fire at Blackout*

--------------------

<Yon and co's tea party>

Yon: I SEE that the fod is almost ready!

*He puts on oven gloves, opens the oven, and takes out the fod to cool down and serve*

Dr Hax: Ready already? It must be HAAA-

*Yon points at the timer and the fact that in this dimension today is the day the clocks are pushed back an hour*

Dr Hax: Oh.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue May 29, 2012 11:51 pm

*Jortenn swings his lightsaber away from the shadow, and force pushes the lightning ball back at Barricade*

Jortenn: "Only a Sith deals in absolutes."

---

*Rainn is shocked, but withstands it due to being a clone*

*he pulls out a bomb and throws it onto Knock Out's face*

*he then pulls out a knife*

---

*Rahn and the Baterra are chasing after the bus looking like regular businessmen*

*the bus driver stops, lets them get on, then continues leaving*

Rahn: "*whispering to SB* Let's hope Keanu Reeves isn't on this bus. Where's our target?"

---

*the ship leaves the Cantina, and Ra, Figlio, Vellt, and Turel head towards Krustallos*

*the ship lands in a Krustallian field*

*they emerge (with Turel hopefully following) from the ship*

*Quick Billy walks out with two pirates, and they aim their guns at Figlio*

Quick Billy: "This is private property. You're trespassing'"

Figlio: "*calmly* My name is Figlio di Armechio. My father was Uterio di Armechio. Where is Caiaphus? I wish to make an alliance with him, and restore the alliance my father made with the Pirate Lord Keichi, if he still lives."

Quick Billy: "Oh. I'm sorry! I had no idea you were the good old Generalissimo's blood! *puts the gun away as the other pirates do the same*"

*Quick Billy leads the group to a cave, where Caiaphus stands in front of a fire*

Caiaphus: "Ra? I thought I recognized you. *walks up to him, and shakes his hand*"

Keichi: "Hold on, an Osirian? Where's Set?"

Ra: "Dead. No thanks to that wretched Makuta Ynot."

*Figlio introduces himself brusquely*

Figlio: "My name is Figlio di Armechio. My father was Uterio di Armechio."

Keichi: "Your Uterio's kid? Woah, and let me guess, you're going to give us a job? Nice!"

*SMT and Treskis salute Figlio and company. Quick Billy reaches for Turel's hand*

Quick Billy: "Forgive me, name's Quick Billy."

*Treskis and SMT introduce themselves as well, along with Keichi and Caiaphus*

Figlio: "You are the great Caiaphus? Your reputation precedes you. Come, we must discuss things. I trust the Pirate Lords are with me?"

Treskis: "All the way-des. As long as you pay well, of course."

Ra: "Of course."

---

*See-Man starts laughing hysterically*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed May 30, 2012 1:12 am

[ Land of Crypts and Helium: ]

*By now, Jane has distilled a number of potions, which she's Captchalogued*

*Now, heading over to a crevasse with half of its flowers removed, she breathes out slowly*

*Kneeling down with her hands held over the space, she closes her eyes and focuses*

*From her hands radiate a pale green aura, into the ground below*

*It takes several minutes with no results, and sweat is beginning to bead on her brow*

*However, just as she can't take anymore, a few tiny stems begin to push out of the ground*

*As she gives up, Jane sees that tiny flowers are budding in the rejuvenated soil*

*Grinning in triumph, she suddenly hears a tone from her laptop*

*Deploying it from her Sylladex, she opens it up*

---

UranianUmbra began cheering gutsyGumshoe!

UU: oh hello, lUv! ^u^
    UU: i got the memo yoU sent me, and i mUst say, i'm intrigUed.
    UU: it woUld appear yoU've become qUite rich in very little time!
    UU: that boonbUck is worth exactly one million boondollars!
    UU: which is to say, a bloody ton of cash!!!
    UU: excellent going, dear!

GG: Why, thank you!
    GG: I've already found a vendor to buy from!
    GG: Although he/she/it seems as shady as they come...
    GG: ...I'm not totally sure I trust them.

GG: Do you think I should give them the benefit of the doubt???

UU: well, it's a bit of a slippery slope, pUtting faith in the npcs of this game.
    UU: i sUppose if they've given yoU help or whatnot, they're more likely trUstworthy,
    UU: bUt i woUld still watch yoUr step aroUnd them. UuU

GG: Oh, thank you, UU!!! :B
    UU: not a problem! >u<
    UU: now if yoU excUse me, i mUst be getting to sleep.
    UU: i want to see how prospit is doing.
    UU: i'll see yoU aroUnd!

GG: Seeya!!!

UranianUmbra ceased cheering gutsyGumshoe.

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon 4, Desperado Enterprises: ]

*On the couch sit Namah, Zev, and Aisha*

Namah: Zev. Zev. *Nudges him with elbow* Zev. Zev. Zev.

Zev: *Grunts* Uh. Yes? What is it, Namah? *Rubs at eyes with the heel of palm*

Namah: I think the narrative has left us behind again.

Zev: Well damn. You think so too, Aisha?

Aisha: Mmm...Yes...Aisha...Would like...More ramen...And...More...Tempura...

Zev: She did say yes. *Shrugs impassively*

Namah: *Goes back to watching TV*

~ ~ ~

[ Off the Coast of Miami, Fight On-Deck: ]

Dirk: *Is battling a Ruby Kraken away from the ship*

*The Imps have begun passing the bottle of rum around, and are now good and soused*

*Just as Dirk takes a rocketing leap to slash the Kraken, his sunglasses give a ding!*

---

undyingumbrage began jeering timaeusTestified!

uu: DIRK. DIRK HuMAN.
    uu: I WOuLD LIKE. TO PLAY A GAME.

TT: Oh God, not this horses--- again.
    TT: I'm busy. Go away. Bother your sister.

uu: OH YOu WOuLD Fu--ING LIKE THAT.
    uu: DIRK. DIRK. DIRK. DIRK. DIRK.
    uu: DIRK. DIRK. DIRK. DIRK. DIRK.
    uu: DON'T YOu Fu--ING IGNORE ME.
    uu: WE ARE GOING TO PLAY A GAME.

TT: That's the sound of Dirk not caring.
    TT: Keep talking, dude. I'll listen.

uu: NO. YOu ARE A FAKE.
    uu: A MOCKERY. OF THE HuMAN. I DESPISE.
    uu: YOu ARE NOT WORTHY. TO TASTE ONE IOTA. OF MY HATRED.
    uu: NOW LET ME Fu--ING TALK. TO DIRK.
    uu: WE ARE GOING TO PLAY A GAME.
    uu: A GAME. OF DIRE CONSEQuENCES.

uu: OR ELSE I'LL KILL MY SISTER.

TT: Dude, you always say that.
    uu: YOu KNOW NOT OF WHAT YOu SPEAK!!
    uu: FILTHY FALSE HEMOTYPER!! BEGONE FROM MY SIGHT!!

TT: Dude, you always say that.
    uu: I. WILL Fu--ING. BREAK YOu.
    TT: Dude. You always. Say that.
    TT: Get some new material, man. I'm processing faster than you can drum up insults and threats.
    TT: See, I've just read two volumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica in the time you were thinking up how you're going to insult me next.

uu: Fu--ING HEMOTYPING FAKER!!
    uu: DIGITAL WANNABE ORGANISM!!
    uu: YOu'RE Fu--ING GLASSES. WHERE DO YOu GET OFF. BEING. SO. LIPPY???

TT: I was programmed for just such an occasion.

TT: Matching wits with two-bit trolls is hardly a challenge.
    TT: Weren't you going to kill your sister? Or is "the time not right" yet?

uu: AS A MATTER OF FACT.
    uu: NO. IT IS NOT YET. THE RIGHT TIME. TO END HER LIFE.
    uu: BuT YOuR DITHERING. IS ONLY SERVING. TO AMPLIFY. THE SuFFERING SHE SHALL FEEL. ON THAT FAITHFuL DAY.

TT: Fateful.
    uu: THE Fu--. ARE YOu ON ABOuT NOW. TIN MAN?
    TT: One, I'm made out of impact-resistant glass and circuitry.
    TT: Two, it's "fateful day," not "faithful day."
    TT: Google it. I'll wait.

TT: So. What now?

uu: Fu-- YOu!! YOu'RE Fu--ING GLASSES!!!!!

undyingumbrage
    has ceased jeering timaeusTestified and timaeusTestified!

TT: I am blinded by that troll's epic failure, yo.
    TT: A dumbass for the books.

~ ~ ~

*At last, the trio has reached the top of the staircase*

*There, they find a massive creature - Bound by chains of dark crimson metal, lit by glowing runes*

*From deep, deep inside the dungeon, a booming voice calls out that fills the entire area*

???: YOU DARE WREAK SUCH HAVOC INSIDE MY FORGE? THEN YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE. THIS BEAST WAS SUPPOSED TO REMAIN SEALED, NEVER TO ROAM THE LAND OF HEAT AND CLOCKWORK AGAIN, BUT IT HAS BECOME APPARENT THAT ITS MIGHT WILL BE NEEDED TO QUIET YOU BRATS.

Dave: Hey Terezi. I think we could use your Seer of Mind gimmick right about now. I really don't wanna make a wrong move around this thing.

*The chains are slowly losing their glow and snapping, as the massive creature rises up*

Terezi: DON'T 4TT3MPT TO FL4NK 1T, YOU'LL G3T STOMP3D ON. 4R4D14, DON'T TRY TO B1ND 1TS 4RMS, 1T WON'T WORK. 1'LL T3LL YOU 4NY OTH3R D3C1S1ONS TO AVO1D

*At last, the beast is free - It stretches its limbs, as the music of the dungeon starts up again*

Aradia: *Raises hand, levitating the group with her telekinetic powers*

*She throws them in different directions, as the beast punches the ground where they were just standing*

*As she lands, Terezi leaps up onto a pillar and kicks off towards the creature's face*

*Resembling a cross between a lion and a pig, it tries to gore her on one huge tusk*

*Nimbly skipping off, she slashes her blade into its temple while going past*

*With a roar, it's left with a glowing scar going along the side of its head*

*Levitating up alongside it, Dave and Aradia prepare to attack*

Dave: *Launches another raining barrage of swords*

Aradia: *Hurls a pair of scarlet energy spheres*

*The beast is knocked back, howling*

*Immediately, the group retreats*

*The beast proceeds to stomp around in a rampage*

*Chunks of stone go flying up*

Forge of Hephaestus, Boss 2: Rust Gigas
    ????/???? HP
    3,892/5,500 Pulchritude
    ????/???? Atrocity

~ ~ ~

[ ???, Shadowy Complex: ]

Tavros: *Is sat on the floor of one of the computer labs, looking through his Fiduspawn cards*

*Just as he's put his deck back together and slid it into a compartment on the thigh of his mechanical legs, he feels a distinct sensation of being watched*

Tavros: uH,,,hELLO? iS, uH, aNYONE THERE? i, uH, wAS JUST, uM, gOING TO GO, sO, yOU CAN, uH, hAVE THE LAB NOW,,,

*He hears a quiet murmuring, and sees a shadow creeping just out of his periphery before disappearing from view*

???: :33 < *stealthily purrowling through the lab, ac purrepares to pounce upon her furriend tavros!*

Tavros: nEPETA? oH, uM, tHANK GOODNESS IT'S YOU, i THINK,

Nepeta: :33 < *ac lowers herself and gets into the purrfect pouncing position!!!*

Tavros: uHH, aC DOESN'T HAVE TO DO THAT, i'M GOOD, *Clamors to feet hurriedly*

*He's suddenly hit from behind by a spearing pouncegreeting, knocking him into a couch and tipping it onto its back*

Nepeta: *Giggles, before nimbly leaping off of him* :33 < *ac says to her furriend,* "hello! vriska and equius went to get a pizza and some cinnamon buns! do you want to eat with us?" *she waits fur his reply!*

Tavros: uM, uH, yEAH, *Sees Nepeta's pout* uHHH, i MEAN, *aT REPLIES,* "oF COURSE! i'D REALLY LIKE THAT }: )"

Nepeta: :33 < "alright then!" *ac says ch33rily,* "let's get a moove on! t33 h33!" *Grabs him by the arm and begins tugging*

Tavros: *Laughs softly as he's dragged along*

---

[ Elsewhere In The Complex: ]

Sollux: 2eriiou2ly, dude, ju2t chiill. iit'2 not a2 bad a2 you're makiing iit out two be.

*He's talking to another member of his own race - A short male, with bangs under his eyes and short, nubby, blunted horns*

???: ACTUALLY, YES, I DO BELIEVE IT IS AS BAD AS I AM MAKING IT OUT TO BE, F-----S. I AM NOT GOING INTO THE DREAMBUBBLES WHILE THOSE PSYCHOPATHS ENGLISH SET LOOSE ARE ROAMING AROUND. AND I AM PARTICULARLY NOT GOING TO ENLIST THE HELP OF THAT GLORIOUS BEACON OF INEPTITUDE USER ZEV.

Sollux: kk, you're beiing unrea2onable. ii2 iit two much two a2k that you giive the guy a 2econd chance? he'2 doiing all he can two remedy the problem. he need2 our help, and we can't move forward iif you don't come two your f--kiing 2en2e2 and realiize that he'2 the only one of thii2 2e22iion'2 u2er2 two reach god-tiier. ii 2tiill haven't managed two crack the code on the que2t cocoon of vrii2ka'2 we 2aved, or your2 from that alternate tiimeliine. we need hiim.

???: ALRIGHT. FIRST OF ALL, YOU'RE STILL GOING TO SHOW ME WHAT THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS ALTERNATE TIMELINE KARKAT IS, BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW I HANDLE MYSELF ON REALITY'S Y-AXIS, AND I CAN'T IMAGINE IT'S GOING TO BE ANY LESS OF A F--KING DISASTER ON THE X-AXIS.

???: SECONDLY, WE'RE GOING TO HAVE OUR ANCESTORS OF SOME KIND OF DREAM REPRESENTATION TO DEAL WITH. ERIDAN ALREADY FLIPPED HIS S--- ONCE AND PRETTY MUCH DOOMED OUR SPECIES TO EXTINCTION, AND HIS ANCESTOR WAS EVEN MORE OF A LUNATIC THAN HIM. AND HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT GAMZEE DID WHEN HE SNAPPED? HIS ANCESTOR WAS A MUDEROUS F--K WITHOUT AN ON-OFF SWITCH.

???: NOT TO MENTION THIS "TWELVE WORLDS" BULLS--- THAT'S COME UP THERE. ALL THAT CONSIDERED, I AM NOT GOING TO PUT MY NECK OUT AND DEPEND ON USER ZEV TO PROTECT ME. ESPECIALLY NOT WITH HOW COZY THE B----RD IS TO OUR ANCESTORS. I AM NOT GOING TO PUT MYSELF OR OUR GROUP ANYWHERE NEAR THEM.

???: IT WOULD BE MORE PRODUCTIVE TO DEAL WITH SOME DOOMED TIMELINE NEPETA. YOU WANT ME TO DO THAT? BECAUSE I'LL HANG OUT WITH DEAD NEPETA ALL DAY LONG. GIVE ME FIFTY F---ING NEPETAS! WE'LL CALL OUR JOURNEY THROUGH THE HOPELESS NETHERS OF DESPAIR, "NEPETAQUEST."

Sollux: dude, you done yet? becau2e vrii2ka and equiiu2 ju2t got back from the piizza joint u2er zev bought wiith hii2 grii2t. 2ay. why don't we make an arrangement? *Smiles slightly* ii'll giive you my 2ylladex and 2how you the alternate tiimeliine ver2iion of you iif you agree two help out zev.

???: FINE, TWIST MY F---ING ARM. I, KARKAT VANTAS, DO IN SOUND MIND AND BODY AGREE TO THIS TRANSACTION. DO I NEED TO SIGN SOMETHING IN MY BLOOD? MY BIZARRE MUTANT BLOOD? WILL THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY?

Sollux: nope, we're good, douchebag. let'2 go get 2ome piizza before vrii2ka and nepeta eat all of iit.

Karkat: MOST SENSE YOU'VE MADE ALL DAY.
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Wed May 30, 2012 1:57 am

-Symka 3-

*USarge looks at the blur and sweatdrops*

US: "So how long does the caffeine last again?"

-Battle of Cold Ground-

*While bombarding the planet Osseron tries to call Blackout to pester him again (after all, having full space superiority makes for boring tests!) which results in an annoying ringtone coming from the communications panel of the AT-TE*

Osseron: "Come on! I can't even pester my commander/boss/probable-backstaber-in-near-future now?! At least I got to mine an entire galaxy in a few days..."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed May 30, 2012 4:05 am

[ Cafe Bleu: ]

Galestorm: She should be done soon.

*As if on cue, Lee does a tuck and roll inside the door, panting exhilaratedly*

Jade: So, are we ready to go meet Haruko outside the Medical Mechanica building?

*At the group nodding in agreement, she crackles with blinding green sparks*

*Once everyone's vision comes back, they see they're inside...A van*

Galestorm: Holy crap you were actually serious about the van!?

Haruko: *Grins, with her scooter in the spot where the passenger's seat has been torn out* Hold on tight, precious babies!! Mama Haruko's gonna make an entrance!!

*Flooring the gas, she causes the rockets to activate*

*With a roar, the van crashes through the five-meter-tall floor-level windows*

*It still has enough velocity to smash through the walls, and starts to go up a steep incline*

Jade: HARUKO HARUHARA STOP THIS CRAZY THING!!!!!

Haruko: NOT A CHANCE!! *Guns it faster*

Lee: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Galestorm: AAAAAAAAAGGGH

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon 4, Outside Desperado Enterprises: ]

Zev: *Is sipping root beer from a plastic lawnchair* ...? Hm?

*A certain song can be heard drawing ever closer, a song that Zev knows well...*

*Down the street is coming a musclecar with the top ripped off, painted messily on the hood with a Union Jack, a pair of miniature sickles hung from the rearview window*

*Driving the car is a slip of a young woman with lightly-tanned skin and fiery pink hair done up in a pair of odango buns*

*None other than Axl Low is sat on the back of the backseats, his feet in the leopard-pattern seat cushions*

*Taking a flying leap out of the car, he runs over to Zev, who is already on his feet*

Axl: *In a heavy Cockney accent* You bloody ---hole!! Do you realize what I've had to do to get ahold of you!? You're a backstabbin' swine you know that!?

Zev: You damned tosser!! You were probably too busy prancing your girlfriend around and crowing about how much you love her to give a damn about us!!

*They abruptly tackle each other in a brohug that causes a nearby barrel to blow its lid*

Namah: Zev what are you - Holy s--- is that Axl!!? *Takes a flying leap to hug him* You rat b-----d!!

Axl Low: You horned little devilgirl! Have you been keeping your boyfriend out of trouble?

Namah: He's not - Okay yeah it's official now. And it's been difficult, but yes.

---

[ River on the Edge of Town: ]

*As River Mae gazes into the ripples of the river, her smile grows more and more eerie*

Gazille: *Glares at her, but says nothing* ... *Looks up at the sky, noticing that it's been sunset for an unusually long time now*

Mae: *Begins to hum quietly, rising up to her feet and walking along the riverbank*

Gazille: *Notices the wind picking up* You never mentioned the name of your Guild.

Mae: ...Lord's gonna come for your first born son...His hair's on fire and his eyes are burning...

*Without warning, a crack of thunder sounds, and the sky turns to a cloudless night*

Gazille: *Instantly forms a blade from forearm* What Guild are you from!!? Tell me now!!

Mae: ...And if you fall, hold my hand, ooh baby It's a long way down to the bottom of the river. Hold my hand, ooh baby It's a long way down, a long way down.

*The wind is now whipping furiously, and its icy cold begins to scythe into Gazille*

---

[ Conquistadores Guildhouse: ]

*The group has noticed the changes nearby*

*As the song sung by Mae reaches them, they notice several more voices joining in*

*Abruptly, from the sky shoot down some kind of misty gray stars, which rupture into oozing darkness as they hit the ground*

---

Mae: *Has already walked out into the water* We're the Ethereal Sandglass Guild.

*All around, a sulfurous mist has begun to coalesce from tendrils that escape the river*

Gazille: *Curses* Guildmaster Juan mentioned you b-----ds before! You're a - AUUUUGGHH!!

*From behind him, Nereph has sunken its claws into his swordarm*

*Its touch causes a creeping infection of rust to spread*

Mae: *Keeps smiling, as the mist grows thicker*

---

*From the puddles rise up two males and one girl, each with fullbody suits and skullmasks - One male with small teeth and huge, glowing circular eyes, the other with huge fangs and a stylized brow angled downward, and the female with her long, wild white ponytail exposed*

*The first-described male hovers into the air and throws his arms out to the sides - This causes a pair of huge dials supported by gears to appear beside him*

*Meanwhile, the other two flicker, and disappear from view completely*

Qufang: *Throws arm out, sending out cyclones of glowing leaves* Begone.

*The cyclones break the illusions, and send the two attackers flying helplessly into the air*

*Up leaps Minervy, slashing her blade horizontally with a cackle*

*The stomachs of the two are slashed open, sending blood pouring onto her*

*Somehow, the combatants reorient themselves and move away without a hint of pain*

*From the center, the hovering mage outstretches his arms towards the group*

*Hands folded over each over, he launches a dense ball of flames*

Qufang: *Lifts Erza, Burger Burger, Minervy, and herself to safety on cyclones*

Erza: But what about your Guildmaster!? *Looks back after her*

Persia: *Wakes up with a mewl of discontent, rubbing at her eyes and looking out*

Qufang: She is precisely why we don't want to be down there.

Persia: *Abruptly hisses animalistically, opening up a wide maw filled with fangs*

*She swallows the fireball whole, as each of her gems give a glow*

*Spitting the blast back out, it has visibly more than doubled in power*

*The twin dials alongside the hovering mage form a rippling purple barrier*

*However, it's easily shattered by the explosion, and he's thrown through the air*

Persia: I haaate being woken up...It makes me feel like being so cruel...!! SO VERY, VERY CRUEL!!

*With a demonic cackle, she clears the distance between herself and the mage*

*Setting upon him, his screams of terror and agony ring out into the night*

*As he falls limpy, Persia finishes devouring a mass of ghostly energy*

*The other two mages watch in terror as she turns on them slowly*

Persia: Run. *Rises up off of him, turning on the two and swaying her hips*

*Hesitating, the two of them slowly feel their minds being pacified*

Persia: I did tell you to run. *Hips swaying, body twisting, she begins to dance*

*Her lightfooted dance brings her closer and closer to the dazed foes*

Persia: *Giggles softly, dancing right past them while swinging her arms*

*With twin shaking sighs, the two realize they've received cuts to their arms*

*Out from their wounds jet streamers of blood, suctioned into Persia's claws*

*Soon follow countless motes of ghostly light, disappearing into her claws*

Persia: Helter Skelter. *Licks a droplet of blood from her clawtip*

*Behind her, the two combatants - Much thinner - Fall dead*

Erza: What in the Universe is she...!? *Looks ill*

Qufang: I wished to not tell you. She is a very rare breed. A True Vampire.

Minervy: *Hugs Qufang, hiding her face in her ruff of fur once more*

Qufang: *This time, lightly rests a paw on her helm*

---

*Back at the river, Gazille has been thrashed by Nereph*

*The construct is just about to drop both hands down onto him, when Gazille takes a deep breath*

Gazille: Iron Dragon's Roar!! *Breathes out a whirling cyclone of metal shards*

*With a monstrous clanging, the metal shards begin to chop into Nereph's hide*

*He's soon torn clean open, sending dust pouring out onto the ground*

*Falling stiffly onto his back, Gazille finds the growth of the rust stopping*

*Yet as he turns to look, he sees that Mae has conjured two beasts from the smoke*

*Both resembling pudgy plushies of huge size and demonic features, one is a blue lopeared bunny with a bold 1 printed on its chest, while the other is a purple cat with a bold 2*

*As the bunny leaps towards Gazille, throwing a punch with one of its knuckle dusters, it gives a rumbling warcry*

Gazille: *Falls back, trying to coat his arms in metal scales so as to protect himself*

*However, the bunny abruptly punches the ground, and begins punching more and more rapidly*

*Fading out of the mist with a pale blue ripple, a certain masked figure appears...*

Mistgun: I see you've gotten into a tangled mess, Mr. Redfox.

Gazille: Stow it. *Prepares to attack* This b---h is from the Ethereal Sandglass Guild.

Mistgun: What is a Dark Guild doing here?

Gazille: No idea. *Leaps towards Mae, snarling*

Mistgun: *Sighs, and prepares to cast*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed May 30, 2012 11:27 am

<Battle of Cold Ground>

*As Blackout is outside and the AT-TE has been commandeered by Rabot and Tanrus, Tanrus is subjected to the annoying ringtone*

Tanrus: Oh, erm... whoops?

*He presses the button which opens the commlink*

Tanrus: Uhh, everything's under control, situation normal... we're all fine down here, we're fine now, thank you... how are you?

----------------------------

<Yon and co tea party>

*Yon serves the fod but eats his plate instead of the fod*

*Dr Hax pokes See-Man in the eye*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed May 30, 2012 3:42 pm

<Battle of Cold Ground>

*Blackout pulls out a remote, and hits a button on it, deactivating the AT-TE*

Blackout: You really think I don't take precautions to stop people like you hijacking my vehicles? Nice try!

*he then uses his Molecular Disruption power on Kremika's wall, destroying it*

Blackout: You cannot protect yourself from me.

*he uses Confusion on Kremika and Naterohk, then fires a cyclone at them*

*Barricade dodges the repelled lightning ball, then kicks Jortenn in the crotch and shoots heat vision at him*

-----

<Little Hill Field>

*Knock Out catches the bomb and throws it away*

*he hits Rainn's wrist with his prod*

*meanwhile, Knock Out's backup has been knocked out*

-----

<Malchior IV, bus>

*SB points at a Malchiorian in his early forties wearing a business suit*

SB: *whispering to Rahn* It's him. Retired Colonel Martin Hawkes. He fought in the Uterio War.

*SB looks at his watch, then out the window*

SB: *still whispering* We're at James Roberts Street. Go. Leave no survivors.

*he suddenly gets up and fires chain lightning at some passengers*

-----

<Krustallos>

*Turel shakes Quick Billy's hand*

Turel: I am Turel. Nice to meet you.

-----

<Bara Magna>

*a cloaked figure watches a Vrai cruiser hover above some mountains*

???: Target located.

*the cloaked figure flies towards the cruiser*

-----
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Wed May 30, 2012 4:18 pm

-Cold Ground-

*Osseron is about to reply when the "Communication Lost" sign comes up*

Osseron: "Hmmm, seems like either the AT-TE got blown up, or Blackout turned off his pimp-mobile, which means something's up...hmmm."

*He fires a volley with his 'light' cannons, bombarding the general area near the AT-TE with high-explosive shells.

Due to bad luck, one shell lands 2 feet from Kremika*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed May 30, 2012 5:49 pm

<Battle of Cold Ground>

*Due to a sudden turn of good luck, the shell is caught in the mini-cyclone just ahead of Kremika, spinning around inside*

Kremika: Any good ideas?

Naterohk: Hmm... yes.

*She blasts the charged water ball at the shell inside the cyclone, causing it to fly out and hit Blackout in the face, exploding*

*Inside the AT-TE, Tanrus starts looking for ways to get the systems back online*

Tanrus: Rabot, little help? You're a better engineer than I am.

---------------------------

<Yon and co tea party>

*Suddenly, the door opens and the Fresh Prince of Fresh Fruit walks in, who drops his bag full of watermelons in shock*

TFPOFF: What are y'all doing inside my house?!
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed May 30, 2012 8:59 pm

*See-Man cries in pain*

*Dr. Hax looks at Fresh Prince with anger*

Dr. Hax: "My house!"

See-Man: "See! *points at the Fresh Prince while looking at Yon*"

---

*Jortenn cries in pain*

Jortenn: "Ugh, they even cloned that?!"

*he reels away from the heat vision thing, and stabs Barricade in the chest*

---

*Rainn grunts in pain as his wrist is injured*

*his other wrist, which carries the knife Trollface slices into Knock Out's armor, making a scratch*

Rainn: "Scratched the paint there. You mad?"

---

*The Baterra goes straight for the Retired Colonel, and stabs him*

*Rahn shoots at two people, then runs up to the driver, holding him hostage*

Rahn: "STOP HERE, NOW!"

---

*Quick Billy nods and smiles*

*Ra shakes his head and whispers*

Ra: "Two of the most demented minds in the universe are about to meet."

Keichi: "It's not that bad...is it?"

*Figlio and Caiaphus walk up and stare at the night sky full of stars*

Figlio: "I wish to restore my father's reign, and create the empire he never could."

Caiaphus: "Though I would usually be opposed to conquest, war breeds chaos. And I love chaos."

Figlio: "It is for vengeance."

Caiaphus: "Feed that anger, let it grow."

Figlio: "Yes, yes I will. Will you join me? You will be able to destroy many things."

Caiaphus: "Yes....yes...and a Klak?"

Figlio: "If I find him, or another, I will allow you to gut him in front of the troops."

Caiaphus: "Excellent. *shakes Figlio's hand* We shall lead together. Hmm, where is DU Void?"

---

OOS: Hope I ain't dun diddly missing anyon.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed May 30, 2012 11:36 pm

OOS: See my last superpost Sarge? 0u0

~ ~ ~

*The Rust Gigas tries to grab at Aradia*

*However, she forms a sphere of telekinetic energy to protect herself*

*As it ruptures, the Gigas's hand is scalded and Aradia is propelled to safety*

Terezi: D4V3, DON'T GO FOR 1TS H34D. TRY TO H1T 1TS N3CK FROM B3H1ND.

Dave: You got it, Terezi. *Swoops around to hover behind the creature's neck*

*As his crimson robes, cape, and hood fully materialize, he lunges*

*Swinging the Royal Deringer with all his might, he extends its blade into the nape of the Gigas's neck*

*He retrieves his blade and Accelerates backwards just as the creature tries to pummel him*

Terezi: *Begins running up the outside of the beast's leg, slashing as she goes*

*The creature goes to smash her, but she masterfully backflips away*

*As a result, the creature bashes itself on the hip*

*With a roar, it begins trying to trample the group once again*

*A chunk of stone barely misses Aradia*

Forge of Hephaestus, Boss 3: Rust Gigas
    9,920/???? HP
    ????/???? Atrocity
    2,763/5,500 Pulchritude

~ ~ ~

*The Marble Charybdis has proven hardly a match for Rose and Eridan*

*With a final blast from Ahab's Crosshairs and Rose's needlewands, the Charybdis disappears and leaves behind a massive amount of grist*

*As Eridan goes about collecting the loot, Rose gazes around at the chamber's walls*

*The room is encircled by huge pictograms, taller than Rose herself*

*Hovering next to them, she looks the images over*

~ ~ ~

[ Mysterious Complex, Dining Block: ]

*By now, Nepeta and Vriska have started a friendly pizza-eating competition*

*Meanwhile, Equius is eating salad with a reinforced steal bowl and utensils, and is quietly talking to Tavros about the performance of his mechanical legs*

*Long-abandoning their pizza, Sollux and Karkat are locked in a half-hearted Strife*

Karkat: *Levitated in the air by a flashing black and white aura, is flailing a pale pink and green sickle around madly* SOLLUX CAPTOR, IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT, I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU THE PLETHORA OF WAYS THAT YOUR BODY CAN BECOME ACQUAINTED WITH THIS SICKLE, F-----S!!

Sollux: *One hand raised, snickers as he keeps Karkat safely levitated* keep talkiing, kk. you're iin no po2iitiion two be threateniing me. you don't have...half a chance.

Karkat: *Growls animalistically, flailing with more and more fury*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Thu May 31, 2012 12:05 am

OOC: Woops forgot to reply to that! Sorry!!!!!!!! xxxxD

-Symka 3, Rocket Van-

USarge: "WWWWWHHHHAAAAAT THE HEEEEEEEELL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

*He slightly webs the van, trying to slow it down enough to see what could possibly be causing the van to go up an incline*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu May 31, 2012 5:20 pm

<Battle of Cold Ground>

*Blackout falls to the ground, his face scorched and melted*

*he stays still for a while, then he hears a voice in his head*

???: ALLOW ME.

*Blackout gets up, his eyes now glowing purple*

Blackout/???: FOOLISH WORMS. YOU HAVE ONLY UNTETHERED YOUR OWN DESTROYER.

*he fires disintegration beams at the AT-TE's legs, and it falls to the ground*

*he then lifts it off the ground with magnetism, and sends it flying at Naterohk and Kremika*

*Barricade stumbles back in pain*

Barricade: Hnggh.....okay. Now you've earned it.

*he uses confusion on Jortenn, then fires lots of shadow bolts at him*

-----

<Little Hill Field>

*Knock Out starts swinging the prod madly at Rainn, while trying to kick him in the crotch*

KO: Why.....you.....LITTLE.....

*suddenly, Olivia shoots Knock Out in the leg*

-----

<Malchior IV>

SB: We're not allowed to leave survivors!

*he sprays the driver with poison, then fires plasma rays at passengers in the back*

-----

<Krustallos>

*a hologram of the Architect's Ace Ventura form appears in front of Caiaphus and Figlio at the mention of D-Void*

The Architect: That character has been discontinued. If you have any further questions, please keep them to yourself.

*the hologram disappears, leaving everyone confused*

*Turel glares at Ra*

-----

<Bara Magna>

*the cloaked figure blasts a hole in the cruiser's hull, and flies in*

*Vrai guards start shooting at him*

*the shots burn the cloak, revealing DU Ultron underneath*

*DU Ultron guns down the guards, then moves towards a specific location on the ship, killing anyone he comes across*

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu May 31, 2012 9:48 pm

*Jortenn struggles against confusion, getting hit with shadow blasts*

*he eventually wriggles free from the confusion, blocking the blasts with his lightsaber*

*waves his hand*

Jortenn: "You will lie down and make a snow angel."

---

*Rainn blocks the kick, and dodges the prod*

Rainn: "Would this make you even angrier? *scratches Knock Out's face with the knife*"

---

*the bus spins out of control and crashes into the building*

*the Baterra, Rahn, and some passengers tumble around*

Rahn: "DAMN IT, SB! I WAS ON TO SOMETHING."

*the Baterra kills the Uterio War combatant, then escapes from the bus after killing two civilians*

*it shuts down in front of it, shapeshifting into a fire hydrant*

*Rahn recomposes himself, noticing a few scars, then shoots more civilians with his gun. pew pew pew*

---

Caiaphus, Figlio, Ra, Quick Billy, and even a rock in the distance: "lolwut."

*Caiaphus and Figlio return, smiling smugly*

Ra: "So, the alliance is settled then?"

Caiaphus: "Yes. You may leave to Cybertron, and we will join you afterwards."

SMT: "Working for another Generalissimo."

*Figlio bows in respect, and walks over to a crystal in the ground*

Figlio: "No wonder miners established a colony on this planet. So beautiful. So majestic. So corruptible."

---

*Coro has finished healing the group of Vrai*

Coro: "Godspeed, Vrai, may you find shelter in this wasteland."

Vrai Commander: "Merci."

*the Vrai begin to pack up, and Coro turns to Chocoman*

Coro: "How fast can you get to Malchior IV? I want to be dropped off."
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Thu May 31, 2012 10:45 pm

*The Ironclad reaches the Airspace of the Planet of the Beasts and lands, heads turn towards the marvel of technology, then race towards the ship to greet and/or kill and eat the new arrivals*

Hokagetsu: So...you're sure they aren't going to eat us?

Ynot: Of course not! your armor is as impenetrable as mine, some of the lighter metals might break, but your core structure is adamantium, no way they can get to your chewy center.

Hokagetsu: NOT WHAT I MEANT!

OOS: Short post is short
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:04 pm

<Battle of Cold Ground>

Naterohk: Ohh crud.

*Kremika forms a spherical stone cage around them and the AT-TE lands on top of them, pushing them into the ground underneath*

Kremika: Aggh. How did we run into Blackout again?

*Meanwhile, Rabot and Tanrus lay dazed inside the overturned AT-TE and try to snap back to attention*

-------------------------------------------

<TFPOFF's house>

TFPOFF: Nah, nah. This is my house, look around!

*The wallpaper is covered in pictures of fruit and there's a statue of a large banana with a sword next to the window*

*TFPOFF then points at See-Man*

TFPOFF: See!

*The cupboard behind See-Man slowly creaks open*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:14 pm

<Battle of Cold Ground>

*Blackout/??? blasts a hole through the armour of the AT-TE, and enters*

Blackout/???: YOUR EXISTENCE DISGUSTS ME, BUT I MUST THANK YOU NONETHELESS. YOU HAVE AWAKENED ME.

*he shoots green beams of energy at Rabot and Tanrus*

*Barricade does not do that*

Barricade: That only works on the weak-minded.

*he punches Jortenn in the chest*

-----

<Little Hill Field>

*Knock Out falls to the ground due to a combination of being shot in the leg and having his face scratched with a knife*

*Aster points a gun at him*

Aster: Where is Jones?

-----

<Malchior IV>

*SB kills several more passengers with chain lightning, then finishes off the last few with gravity*

SB: I guess that's done. Now let's run! I don't want to end up in a jail that's older than me.

-----

<Krustallos>

*Turel continues watching Ra*

*he walks over to him, and whispers*

Turel: *whispers* If you step out of line, I will kill you myself.

-----

<Neo Z'Traa>

Chocoman: How fast do you think a city can fly through space? Hint: any answer you might give is far short of the mark.

*he enters the base*

-----

<Bara Magna>

*DU Ultron has made it to a lab where a Vrai scientist is working*

*he shoots the Vrai scientist in the leg*

DU Ultron: I have questions. What is the status of Project Marendar?

Scientist: I-i-t is g-g-g-going well. We think we h-hhave a workable pr-r-ototype.

DU Ultron: Excellent.

*he uses his encephalo-ray on the scientist, then plugs his thumb into a computer and downloads some data*

*he then mashes the keyboard*

Computer: Course set.

*the cruiser moves towards an Agori village, and begins firing concussion and EMP blasts at it*

*the village is obliterated within moments*

*DU Ultron blasts another hole in the hull, and flies out*

-----

<Mordor>

*TPK and Walternate are sitting in the GB council chamber*

TPK: Is Series-2 finished?

Walternate: I'm afraid not, at least not in the form you desired. We simply do not have the resources to build three droids of this caliber, so we restricted ourselves to one.

TPK: Hm. One shall have to suffice for now. Have we heard anything from Black Phantom and the other droids?

Walternate: They are currently eliminating their designated targets. They will return here once they have finished.

TPK: Good. And Project Costa?

Walternate: Now, that is a bit more complicated. Creating a signal that would only target all Makuta in a specific location, and not other types of nanotech is more difficult than you'd expect.

TPK: Keep working. I need that signal.

-----
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:37 pm

-Battle of Cold Ground-

*Osseron sees flashes and explosions near the command AT-TE and tries again to call.

Due to Rule of Funny, Osseron's annoying ringtone sounds out inside the AT-TE, ruining the moment somewhat*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:20 pm

See-Man: "WOAH! *runs away and hides behind Yon* See!"

---

Jortenn: "*falls to the ground* Ha! You're smarter than you look!"

*slashes Barricade's arm*

---

Rainn: "You're not that green, are you Aster? Let's conduct a REAL interrogation. *turns to Olivia* Does the Chinese method of torture still exist? Do you have an interrogation room?"

---

Rahn: "This BUS is older than you. *he leaves, and the Baterra follows them to the Bat-mobile*"

*inside the vehicle*

Rahn: "That was incredibly easy. I have a feeling I just jinxed things when I said that."

Baterra: "Jinx..."

---

*Nadle and co. see the news channel talking about the recent terrorist attack*

Jinx: "The world's going mad. I hope Jortenn is okay."

---

Ra: "I would enjoy seeing you try to kill a god, fief."

*suddenly a being crashes into the ground, shocking everyone nearby*

Caiaphus: "What...the...."

*the being screams*

Me: CAIAPHUUUUUUUUUSSS!!!!

*Figlio's eyes widen, and he runs to a nearby rock and hides*

Vellt: "lolwut."

---

*Coro chuckles, and enters the base*

---

*Ultron is back at the Corrantian base, and he merges with his clone*

Ultron: "Calculating next target."
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:51 pm

<TFPOFF's house>

*The cupboard opens fully to reveal none other than The Hand, which jumps onto See-Man's head*

------------------------------

<Battle of Cold Ground>

*Rabot pushes himself into Tanrus, knocking them both out of the way of the beams*

*Suddenly, a fist of stone bursts through the floor underneath Blackout/???, slamming him into the ceiling, and Kremika and Naterohk crawl out of the hole and get on their feet, weapons at the ready*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:19 pm

<Battle of Cold Ground>

*Blackout/??? falls down from the ceiling, then begins to charge a plasma ball with one hand while answering Osseron with the other*

Blackout/???: ALL IS WELL, OSSERON. WE ARE DONE HERE. PREPARE FOR DEPARTURE.

*he releases the plasma ball, and it smashes into Rabot, melting right through his armour and burning his organic components*

*he then blasts a hole in the ceiling, and takes off*

*Barricade's hand falls to the ground*

*Barricade barely stops himself crying out in pain*

*suddenly, Blackout/??? lands next to Jortenn*

*his eyes are no longer glowing purple, but there is still a thin, barely visible purple outline around them*

Blackout: Stop, Barricade. Tell the troops we are done here. Prepare for departure.

*Barricade is confused, but nods*

Barricade: Yes.....my lord.

*he picks up his hand and walks away*

*Blackout puts his hands in the air like he just doesn't care*

Blackout: I am surrendering myself to your custody. You may take me away for trial. I will not resist.

OOS: Sorry guys, it's just that I don't think this is gonna end by the time exams start and I don't want to leave this hanging for the duration of those. Also, I have full permission from KoN to do that to Rabot.

-----

<Little Hill Field>

Olivia: We don't allow torture anymore. It's against the constitution.

Aster: Watch me.

*Aster quietly shape-shifts herself a claw, and scratches Knock Out's paint badly*

Knock Out: I.....will.....never talk!

Aster: Yeah right.

*Aster starts madly scratching KO's paint*

KO: Okay, okay, OKAY! Jones' new base is in Jacksonville, Florida! Just don't do that to my paint anymore!

Olivia: Jacksonville? But.....I used to live there.

-----

<Malchior IV>

*SB looks at the Baterra*

SB: I once heard about a Malchiorian called Jinx. I think they lived around this time.

-----

<Krustallos>

Turel: You are no god. Just a mere fleshling who pretends to be one.

*Klak suddenly lands*

Turel: Indeed, Vellt. lolwut indeed.

-----

<Neo Z'Traa>

*Chocoman's base takes off, and goes into hyperspace*

-----

<Mordor>

*a shuttle lands next to the GB fortress, and Black Phantom, IG-88 and Straxus get out*

*Ganos Lal is waiting for them*

Ganos Lal: Greetings, soldiers. How goes the day?

Black Phantom: The day goes well. We have terminated the final designated targets. We now await further instructions.

GL: You are now being put on standby. We do not expect to have need of your services for the moment.

BP: Affirmative.

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:56 pm

*See-Man yells*

See-Man: "OI! What just happened?"

---

*Jortenn looks at Blackout/??? suspiciously*

Jortenn: "Seems legit."

*he puts handcuffs on Blackout/???, and begins walking over to his ship*

---

Rainn: "It's against the Constitution, yes. But monsters like these.....Florida, eh? Excellent. Take him with us. The drive must be long, so we should take a flight tomorrow. Olivia, is your organization willing to book us a hotel? That's what you call inns these days, right?"

---

*Rahn looks at SB with a strange face*

Rahn: "Rrright. What's next?"

---

*Caiaphus begins to laugh maniacally*

Caiaphus: "You just can't die can you?"

Me: Someone saved me in the nick of time, Caiaphus! And I had my own adventures looking for you.

Figlio: *signaling to Turel, Vellt, and Ra* "Get over here! He's not supposed to know we are alive!"

*Ra and Vellt run to the rock before Klak notices them*

Me: Siding with Keichi now, eh? I'm surprised to see all of you alive after the war.

SMT: "And we thought Omega Supreme was where you ended."

Treskis: "No matter, you will die here-des."

Me: NO! My quarrel is with Caiaphus. You will all receive judgment later!

*he jumps towards Caiaphus, and the Makuta of darkness repels Klak into a mountain*

---

OOS: Hope I'm not missing SCIENCE. :notbad:
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:10 pm

<Cold Ground>

*Blackout follows Jortenn*

Blackout: Interesting. Are you not curious as to why I surrendered? Or are you planning to wait until we have arrived wherever you are planning to take me?

*onboard a ZFT troopship, Starscream and Barricade are talking*

Starscream: What do you mean he snapped?

Barricade: He surrendered to that Jedi! I'm telling you, he's snapped! We have to do something!

Starscream: Oh, we will do something. As of now, I'm taking control here.

Barricade: Are you insane? I'm not gonna let-

*Starscream shoots Barricade with Force lightning*

Starscream: I'm taking control here.

*he walks out of the room*

-----

<Little Hill Field>

*Peter drags Knock Out into the SUV and closes the door, while Olivia talks to someone on the phone*

Olivia: Yeah, for some reason we can't get you a hotel.

Walter: Ooh, why don't you come live with us?

*Peter facepalms*

-----

<Malchior IV>

SB: Well, I was thinking about going back to base and watching the fallout, unless you guys have any other plans.

-----

<Krustallos>

*Turel runs to the rock as well*

Turel: What the hell.....

-----
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm

-High Orbit over Cold Ground-

*Osseron sees Blackout/??? surrendering on sensors below and contacts the troopship Starscream is on: Annoying Ringtone ensues.*

Osseron:" Hallo? am I seeing this right? did Supreme Commander Blackout just surrender?"

*meanwhile he is reading through his contract, looking for any loopholes that would let him dip from ZFT...

Their science teams were quite bad...with the chronic backstabbing disorder SCIENCE seemed to have and what not.*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:28 pm

<Cold Ground>

Starscream: It would appear so, Osseron. I am taking command for the duration. I am now leaving the atmosphere and will dock with your vessel soon. Stand by.

*meanwhile, he quietly pulls out a Nokia and texts.....someone*

-----

<Deep space>

*a large, heavily-armed silver mecha flies through space*

*onboard is Ricochet*

*he hears an annoying ringtone, and pulls out a Nokia*

Ricochet: Interesting.....

*the mecha suddenly changes course*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Jortenn: "Okay, I'll bite. What convinced you to surrender?"

*he gets into the ship, and pulls Blackout/??? on board*

---

Rainn: "*smiles* Excellent. As long as Peter is alright with it, and you can provide drinks for us."

---

Rahn: "Sure, it's not like we have somewhere else to be."

---

Ra: "That is Klak! He is powerful, and unstable. Much like that wretched Ynot. We must slay him!"

Figlio: "No. Let us see if Caiaphus is who you say he is."

*Caiaphus charges into Klak, attempting to gut him with shadow energy*

*Klak jumps out of the way, and repels Caiaphus away*

OOS: Hope I didn't miss any of the possible posters. :yaoming: Gotcha there, Sarge. Razz
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:05 pm

[Miami]
    *Michael Weston is lurking in an alley, doing surveillance on his next op*

Arceus: Hello, Weston. I heard you have been active since my...disappearance.

MW: I heard you were dead, not disappeared. I also heard you when you appeared in Tampa.

Arceus: Your hearing is NOT that good.

MW: No, but my sight is, it's all over the web. There is a fan cult on this planet that thinks you a god of a children's television series. Somebody has been profiting off you and your creatures for two decades. You will never walk this planet with out being VERY obvious and VERY noticed.

Arceus: And no one is panicking right now because...

MW: This part of town is void of any living thing that is sane, plus me.

Arceus: And why are you here?

MW: Because I knew you would be coming and didn't want to start a panic when you did.

Arceus: Clever Girl.

----
    [The Black Pearl]

Jack: Gibbs, mate, tell me, why is it when we slay willy beasts SCIENCE, we get blood. When The chap we just let on board slays said willy beasts he is getting vast amounts of loot?

Gibbs: Tis quite the quandary, Jack. Perhaps, and this is pure speculation here, it is possible it has something to do with the special weapon he be using to slay said beasties.

Jack: Right...DIRK! GIVE ME YOUR BLADE THINGIE!

----
    [The World that Never Was]

Rixika: Done healing?

Xonyt: Didn't I tell you not to disturb me? EVER? AGAIN?

Rixika: You did, but Leader told me to relay a message.

Xonyt: Oh, and what would that be?

Rixika: If you aren't mission ready five minutes ago, Lexaeus has permission to forcibly take you on his next one to get you re-acclimated.

Xonyt: And I suppose you deliberately withheld this message til this moment because Lexaeus is right behind you?

Rixika: *Giggle* See, you CAN figure out peoples motives if you try!

*She sidesteps to reveal the hulking mass of Lexaeus*
    ----

[Some random far flung corner of the BZPB Multiverse]

*Poe is sitting cross-legged with her Ynot and Blackout Clones standing at attention*

Poe: Just wait, Emwhy, I'll remaster my abilities, and you will regret crossing me.

*The Ynot Clone faintly glows purple and twitches slightly*

Poe: >:]
    ----

[The Shattered Mirror, this side]

SM Sasuken: We fell too easily to our fake selves. They think they are superior!

SM Hokagetsu: HAHAHA! That's because they are! What kind of stupid plan was that, Sasuken? Give up our shadow powers that we were EXCELLENT with for new powers we have no idea how to use and o up against ourselves who have had millennium to hone their skills!

*A being cloaked in shadow lands in the Shattered Mirror Anima's Mist*

???: That is the exact reason you need my help.
    ---

[User room]

MY: Things are stirring, Emkay. I don't like it...

*MY Leans against a table displaying the entirety of the BZPB Multiverse*

MY: I don't like it one bit.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:01 pm

User MK: I know, EmWhy. I've been noticing that too. It's going to get ugly. Uglier than the Uterio War. Maybe letting Ultron and Caiaphus run around wasn't a bad idea.

OOS: Lexaues is yours, right?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:17 pm

OOS: I'm sorry I've been gone

And I'm sorry if I've already posted these scenes

I just, need to post something, and I can't type anything more up right now

It's hard to come back, I'm sorry

Just ignore this if it's a repeat

I'm sorry

~ ~ ~

*The Rust Gigas tries to grab at Aradia*

*However, she forms a sphere of telekinetic energy to protect herself*

*As it ruptures, the Gigas's hand is scalded and Aradia is propelled to safety*

Terezi: D4V3, DON'T GO FOR 1TS H34D. TRY TO H1T 1TS N3CK FROM B3H1ND.

Dave: You got it, Terezi. *Swoops around to hover behind the creature's neck*

*As his crimson robes, cape, and hood fully materialize, he lunges*

*Swinging the Royal Deringer with all his might, he extends its blade into the nape of the Gigas's neck*

*He retrieves his blade and Accelerates backwards just as the creature tries to pummel him*

Terezi: *Begins running up the outside of the beast's leg, slashing as she goes*

*The creature goes to smash her, but she masterfully backflips away*

*As a result, the creature bashes itself on the hip*

*With a roar, it begins trying to trample the group once again*

*A chunk of stone barely misses Aradia*

Forge of Hephaestus, Boss 3: Rust Gigas
    9,920/???? HP
    ????/???? Atrocity
    2,763/5,500 Pulchritude

~ ~ ~

*The Marble Charybdis has proven hardly a match for Rose and Eridan*

*With a final blast from Ahab's Crosshairs and Rose's needlewands, the Charybdis disappears and leaves behind a massive amount of grist*

*As Eridan goes about collecting the loot, Rose gazes around at the chamber's walls*

*The room is encircled by huge pictograms, taller than Rose herself*

*Hovering next to them, she looks the images over*

~ ~ ~

[ Mysterious Complex, Dining Block: ]

*By now, Nepeta and Vriska have started a friendly pizza-eating competition*

*Meanwhile, Equius is eating salad with a reinforced steal bowl and utensils, and is quietly talking to Tavros about the performance of his mechanical legs*

*Long-abandoning their pizza, Sollux and Karkat are locked in a half-hearted Strife*

Karkat: *Levitated in the air by a flashing black and white aura, is flailing a pale pink and green sickle around madly* SOLLUX CAPTOR, IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT, I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU THE PLETHORA OF WAYS THAT YOUR BODY CAN BECOME ACQUAINTED WITH THIS SICKLE, F-----S!!

Sollux: *One hand raised, snickers as he keeps Karkat safely levitated* keep talkiing, kk. you're iin no po2iitiion two be threateniing me. you don't have...half a chance.

Karkat: *Growls animalistically, flailing with more and more fury*

~ ~ ~

[ Medical Mechanica Building: ]

*There is a maniacal whirring noise*

*With a crash, Haruko smashes her way through a wall with her guitar*

*Following behind her, Jade torches the room with a flamethrower*

*Next, Lee dashes in and darts about the room in seconds*

*However, there's not a soul in the huge space*

Galestorm: This is ridiculous. We've been through five rooms and there's nothing at all in here.

Haruko: Oh ye of little faith. *Smashes a metal panel off of the wall*

*There is positioned a mechanical disc with a glowing red sphere at its center*

*She immediately bashed the device, crushing it*

*All of the lights go out, before coming back on dim and red*

Haruko: Jade, if you could be so kind as to get us into the observation deck above us?

Jade: *Sighs, but complies with a storm of green sparks*

*The group finds themselves in a domed room with a transparent floor over the room they were just in*

*As they watch, several huge robots trundle out and open fire*

Haruko: Medical Mechanica's goons.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:24 pm

<Jortenn's ship>

Blackout: All in time, Jedi. All in time.

*he moves around a bit to try and get comfortable*

-----

<Little Hill Field>

Peter: *sighs* Okay, sure. Just remember *points at Walter* he cooks naked on Thursdays.

*Aster just stares at Peter*

-----

<Malchior IV>

SB: Okay.

*he takes the wheel, and drives off towards the Bat-Cave, crashing into several lampposts along the way*

-----

<Krustallos>

*Turel watches, ready to pull out his rifle at any moment*

-----

<Demon's Run>

*a hologram of DU Shockwave appears before DU Uterio and Sheppard*

DU Shockwave: Muta and Ultron have accomplished their missions. The Glatorian and the Vrai are now at war. This provides us with a perfect opportunity to claim Marendar for ourselves. You two will go to Bara Magna and secure him.

DU Sheppard: Yes, General.

-----

<User room>

The Architect: Perhaps we should introduce something to even out the balance? Some sort of weapon we could direct at potential threats?

-----

<Mordor>

*TPK and Walternate are talking, when Ganos Lal suddenly bursts in*

Ganos Lal: I apologize for the interruption, but I have just heard from our spies in Blackout's army that he has surrendered to the Malchiorians. What do we do?

TPK: We carry on with the plan.

Ganos Lal: What do you mean? What plan?

TPK: Walternate, tell her.

Walternate: At Chairman TPK's behest, I have recently been working on a signal which would infect all Makuta nanotech in a specific location and force them to combine. I have now completed it. We just need to get enough Makuta in the same place as Blackout.

Ganos Lal: That should not be too hard then. Undoubtedly they will attempt to break him out, at which point we can activate.

TPK: Do we know where he's being taken?

Walternate: No, but Malchior IV would be the logical choice.

TPK: Very well. Ready my ship.

-----
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:46 pm

<TFPOFF's house>

*The Hand grabs See-man's eyepatch and jumps onto the table with it*

<Users room>

*User KoN wakes up and pokes at the Architect*

I'm droonk. You don't have an excuse!

*He knocks over a few empty bottles of Coke*

<Cold Ground>

Tanrus: Rabot!

*The other three Yerta rush to his aid as he lays dying on the floor of the overturned AT-TE*

Naterohk: I have an idea.

*She forms a bubble of water around his scorched flesh and mechanics*

Naterohk: Pass me the EA, quickly!

*Kremika gives her back her Elemental Amplifier, which she aims at the bubble and slowly releases charge from it*

Naterohk: This should amplify the healing process in the water, but I can't guarantee he'll survive. We need to find a way off this planet, now!
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:56 pm

-Cold Ground-

*Osseron decides it would be more beneficial to science to leave ZFT, and presses a big button labeled "I Quit!"*

*along various carriers that he had been updating, EMP charges incorporated into the mechanisms detonated, disabling the sensors and fighter launchers of most of the fleet.

Simultaneously Osseron activated Ragnarok, sending out a massive sphere of flak around the Titan's intimidate vicinity.

Then Osseron used the ship's teleportarium to teleport the command AT-TE (and by pure proximity, Tanrus' team) into the salvaging bay of the Titan.

Shortly after all this (span of a few seconds) the Titan activated its jump drive, appearing somewhere in deep space.*

-Salvage Bay, after appearing in deadspace-

*Ossron walked into the salvage bay, not noticing Tanrus' team due to the wreak being in the way, and starts ordering drones to cut apart and analyze the machine...for science.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:12 pm

[User Room]
    MY: Oh come on, that was MONTHS ago, how is he still drunk? Whatever. Yes, I think stirring things up might be good, Architect. Though, what kind? Anything sentient tends to blow up in the face of the creator.

*MY looks across the map*

MY: And where to place it? If it's to easy to reach, someone like Blackout could get their hands on it. To hard and it becomes useless. Balance, the eternal scales in an ever shifting game.
    ----

[The World that Never Was]

Xonyt: Now, hold on, Lexaeus..you heard her, I didn't get the message til just now... give me a minute and I'll be mission ready by my self... You aren't buying this at all are you?

*Lex ducks under the door frame, grabs Xonyt and drags him down the hall*
    ----
    [Planet of the Beasts]

*As Ynot steps out of the Cabana, there is a wave of awe and whispers, then, further back, there are shouts and angry voices*

Ynot: Greeting, My name is Ynot.

*The crowd roars, both happily and in rage*

Ynot: And these are my friends.

*Thunder claps and lightning crashes as Sasuken steps out*

Ynot: God of lightning, Sasuken.

*A whirlwind whips up as Asumaru exits*

Ynot: God of the Air, Asumaru.

*The trees reach toward the ship as Trixitin takes his place*

Ynot: God of the Plants and Aether, Trixitin.

*Several Kurenitsu march out, then reform into one*

Ynot: Goddess of Illusion and trickery, Kurenitsu.

*Hokagetsu leaps off the ship, when he lands a mountain splits in twain, then erupts*

Ynot: God of the Earth, Hokagetsu.

*Ynot walks off of the ship calmly, and as he sets foot on solid earth, the Ironclad shudders and shifts into a large humanoid robot*

Ynot: And your legends speak of me as the God of Metals and Advancement.

*The crowd roars and welcomes the six metal men with thunderous emotion past down the Armstrong family line FOR GENERATIONS....quite you*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:50 am

Jortenn: "Huh. Funny. *starts up the ship with Blackout hopefully sitting inside, and flies away from Cold Ground*"

---

Rainn: "I'll be sure to have my eyes gouged out by then."

---

Rahn: "They don't know how to drive in the future?"

---

*Caiaphus cuts Klak's arm with his claw*

Me: You fight well for a zombie!

Caiaphus: "I'm no zombie. *pushes Klak into the a rock with gravity*"

Me: Right. *cough* Right. Your condemnation is long overdue. You even escaped it.

Caiaphus: "Repeating the same thing over and over again. Typical Klak. *kicks Klak into the air, disappears, reappears in front of him, and punches him into the ground*"

Figlio: "No need for the weapon, Turel. Caiaphus seems to be handling this pretty well."

---

DU Uterio: "What's Marendar?"

---

*MK looks at everyone in the room*

MK: Even if he's drunk.......Well, I might as well say it. I already have been forming a plan. Project Cadmus. A plan to clone heroes in case they ever turn on us and the universe. It's time all the Users endorse it. It can't be just me. Look at the recent ones. Jortenn and Rainn are just like their originals, if not better. No signs of volatility. It's time for someone in the big leagues to get a clone. Klak is...out of the question. We make sure Cadmus keeps the clone in stasis until the universe needs it the most. These clones are mentally programmed. They would not rebel against their creators. It'd be the perfect against anyone. Blackout, F-Klak, Ynot...anyone.

*he pauses*

MK: And Ultron....could be reprogrammed. We're the only ones besides Angonce who know about that bucket of bolts' mental programming.

---

*See-Man's fist grows, and he punches The Hand*

---

OOS: Am I missing anyone?
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:35 am

-User Room-

*A suspiciously similar doorfram appears next to MK and USarge's puppet walks out*

US: "What's this? Clones, Conspiracy, Weapons and strategic placement, and on top of all mental programing and no one called me?! how rude!

Oh, and as for my vote I don't support it."

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:56 am

[User Room]

MY: Not bad, pretty close to what I had planned for Poe if she hadn't rebelled. I dont want another Blackout, period. One is enough of a headache. I would suggest Ynot, but I have been researching his genome, and our Ynot is an anomele. We... I mean I havent been able to isolate what makes the primary Ynot different, but all other instances wind up broken... Splintered, deranged, et cetera.

*MY sighs*

MY: Messing with a future player seems like a last ditch effort sort of deal. Imagine Klak meeting the F-Klak clone. Itd be disastrous.

*MY looks to the drunken User on the floor*

My: Perhaps its time to let Kakamu shine a bit?
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:03 pm

<User room>

The Architect: I would prefer not making clones of people in the big leagues. Their powers are already well-known, so there isn't much room for the element of surprise. In fact, I'd rather completely stay away from clones. I tried it with Grindor, and he ended up joining Blackout and then was killed by Kakamu. Our track record with clones isn't very good, and I'm not sold on farming it out to people I personally don't know and thus can't trust.

*he pulls out a notebook, and writes some things in it before putting it back in his pocket*

T-A: Perhaps we could use some sort of puppet? It would be completely without any personality of its own, so it couldn't turn against us. Of course there is still the problem of hiding it, but I'm sure we can think of something. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

-----

<Jortenn's ship>

*Blackout falls asleep*

*meanwhile, Ricochet's mecha spots Jortenn's ship from far away, and begins to track it*

-----

<orbit over Cold Ground>

*Starscream looks out the cockpit, and blinks in confusion*

Starscream: He-HE QUIT! HOW DARE HE QUIT?!

-----

<Little Hill Field>

Walter: Ooh, I know a way to do that fairly painlessly!

Peter: Walter, please!

*everyone (and I assume Rainn) gets into the SUV, and it drives off*

-----

<Malchior IV>

SB: I am a brrrrilliant driver, you crazy fool! I pity you!

*he drives into the Bat-Cave*

-----

<Krustallos>

*Turel lowers his gun*

-----

<Demon's Run>

DU Shockwave: It is a robot created by this universe's Great Beings to destroy Toa. I'm sure you understand why this would be useful.

DU Sheppard: I'm actually sure he doesn't.

DU Shockwave: Do not question me.

-----

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 pm

MK: *looks suspiciously at the others, and hides what he was about to take out in his pocket* Pity. I was planning on cloning Osseron *winks at USarge* Then I guess we can forget about Cadmus. Let them take care of business. What puppet do you suggest?

---

Jortenn: "I sense a disturbance in the Force."

*he puts something on Blackout's chest*

Jortenn: "Hope you like that awesome pin."

---

*Rainn stares out the window of the car, thinking*

---

Rahn: "That's the last time I give you a drink."

---

*Caiaphus and Klak continue fighting*

---

DU Uterio: "I think I understand, yeah. We can kill enemies with that. For the glory of MECH!"

Last edited by Wheatley on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:43 pm

<TFPOFF's house>

*The Hand punches See-man's hand, turning it into an unintentional brofist*

-------------------------------------

OOS: I'll save ol' Rabot somehow in my next post.

-------------------------------------

<Users room>

*User KoN blinks, shakes his head, and looks at MK*

User KoN: Well, I have done a fair bit with cloning before. I mean, all those years ago I ventured into the multiverse, disguised myself, and gave Kakamu that Genetic Manipulator I took from the sector that was Universe 356DW. Thus, Trantoshen was born. I did it for a reason, y'know.

*The others stare blankly at him*

User KoN: Same reason you just said, Klakky! *He points at MK.* I've also tried the same tech on myself, but the clones came out funny, seeing as we're extradimensional beings. The clones have no powers and can be remote-controlled by the original. Remember Konta? When I was captured I enabled his consciousness, thus allowing him to think for himself. Sadly, he was no more than a body-double in the end.

*he coughs*

User KoN: I could dig up some of that tech.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:49 pm

*See-Man smiles*

See-Man: "See!"

---

MK: Maybe, maybe. But Cadmus's tech is different. The clones' minds work differently. Easily programmable. Maybe we could combine the tech....Trantoshen, Jortenn, Rainn....they aren't loose cannons.

---

*Caiaphus punches Klak*

Caiaphus: "Such a pity. You would have made a great apprentice. Even now, I offer you the chance to....replace SM Treveya. You sought me on Aluic-5 and even brought TMV and Prudence to search for guidance. You eliminated Akzer when he threatened me, you listened to my council. You were the best of all of my apprentices, even your Shattered Mirror Counterpart. You could have led them, you could have been my successor!"

Me: Not a successor to darkness! I changed, and you know it!! *punches Caiaphus*

Caiaphus: "You were immune to the Keruvim, and yet you went with The Shepherd. You continued to fight me, even after I gave you multiple chances to return to my side. The battle with the Conquistadores, the battles against Blackout. As angry as I was at you, you were the ultimate weapon. You have another chance. Join me."

Me: NO! *slashes at Caiaphus's chest with the Keyblade, but misses* What is with your obsession with me?

*Caiaphus grabs Klak's arm, and laughs*

Caiaphus: "You were the best. Yet you openly continue to reject me, and fight chaos and shadow. You are my opposite. Therefore, as long as there is a Klak, I will remain alive, ready to torment you."

Me: And whatever's left of me, whether it be an alternate self, or this self, will fight you. Even D-Klak. We will fight you till the very end.I will fight chaos and evil until there is nothing left of the name Klak. Oh, and you're not my father.

Caiaphus: "Your insolence is expected, but unfortunate. Proceed, on your way to oblivion. *Caiaphus charges, and light and shadow continue to fight*"
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:04 pm

(( OOS: Did you see my reply to the Medical Mechanica raid, Sarge? ))

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon 4, Desperado Enterprises: ]

*Several more skull-masked figures have gathered*

Zev: *Expertly slashes with zanpakuto, killing one with each swing*

Axl: *Leaps amongst the attackers, slashing wildly with his dual-sickle kusarigama*

Namah: *Sends several of them flying with each strike from her Ether Tendrils*

Aisha: *Roars, tapped into her Beast Strength and lunging between the attackers to dismember them with each strike*

Hilda: *Rapidly fires and reloads her caster gun, using regular blaster shells for now*

*However, a pair of skull-masked assailants leap out of the shadows and attempt to slash at her*

*A protective cyclone touches down around her, sending the two flying away where they land with sickening cracks*

Hilda: *Looks up, then smirks* Well, well, well. Fancy meeting you here.

Suzuka: Until I kill Zev Raregroove myself, no one may be allowed to take his life.

*She leaps down from the rooftop, then disappears with another flicker*

*Every time she reappears, two or three of the attackers fall dead*

*When she stops in their midst, the remaining twenty or so skullmasks have been slain*

Aisha: *Huffs, having returned to normal* Show-off.

---

[ Conquistadores Guildhouse: ]

*The building has been sealed off, with only Erza and Mirajane left outside with the members of the Summer Pillars Guild*

Mirajane: Oh no!! Laxus was supposed to be visiting! What if he got hurt?

Erza: What if he did, Mirajane? *Tests sword arm with a few practice swings*

Mirajane: *Huffs, hands on hips, and glares at Erza with a disappointed look*

Erza: He's an S-Rank Mage, like you or me. He can handle himself. That is, if he chooses to stop feeling sorry for himself over not becoming Guildmaster-apparent, and actually help us.

Mirajane: ... *Siiigh* I'll hold down the fort here. You four, split up to make sure that none of these creeps are attacking the townspeople!!

Qufang: I would prefer if you did not give orders to my Guildmast -

Persia: We're on it! *Grabs the fox and disappears with her*

Minervy: Shishishi! Good luck, Titania!! *Takes a flying leap over a few buildings*

Erza: *Nods to Mirajane, and dashes away*

---

[ By the River: ]

Gazille: *Roars, trying to claw at River Mae*

Mae: *Raises hand* Byakurai. *Channels crackling white energy around fingertips*

*She folds her hand so that only her middle and index fingers are extended, and levels them with Gazille's approaching figure*

*However, just like that, Gazille completely disappears from view*

Mae: *Smile widens, as she channels more lightning to her other hand*

*Pointing straight forward and straight back, she unleashes twin screaming bolts of lightning*

*The illusion cracks and crumples, leaving Gazille and Mistgun falling to the riverbanks with bloodied holes in their shoulders*

Mae: I never miss twice. Why don't you give me the location of the island, and my Guild and I will be on our way?

???: Why don't you ride the real lightning, bitch?

Mae: *Suddenly disappears into the river with a dull plop*

*Just in time, as a massive bolt of lightning from above turns most of the present water to steam with an explosive flash*

*Out of the forest approaches a broad, muscular young man, with silver eyes and spiked-up white hair; his most notable piece of clothing is a huge, furlined black coat that exposes his chest*

Mistgun: Laxus...What are you doing here? *By Gazille's side, attempts to heal both of their wounds*

Laxus: Yeah, you're welcome, I'm happy to save your life you loser dog. Where the hell did that little imp get to?

Mae: *Appears behind him* Six-Rods Prison of Light. *Sends six shafts of energy spearing towards Laxus's midsection*

Laxus: *Becomes surrounded by a searing field of electricity that shatters the attack*

Mae: My, my...How fascinating. *Smile widens ever further*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:53 pm

OOS: Well I can't seem to stay offline this weekend anyway so I might as well throw a post out there.

-----

<User room>

T-A: I still don't think cloning is a good idea. I'd rather create something of our own. It would give us the element of surprise, since its powers would only be known to us and potential targets would be in the dark.

*he pulls out his notebook again, sketches something in it, then puts the notebook on the table*

T-A: I had this idea a while ago. I've code-named it 'Thunderwing'.

-----

<Jortenn's ship>

*Blackout wakes up briefly, looks at the pin, and goes back to sleep*

-----

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

*SB runs out of the Bat-Mobile, and turns on the TV*

-----

<Federal Building>

*the SUV arrives in front of a Federal Building*

-----

<Malchior IV, elsewhere>

*a cloaked ship lands, and Walternate gets out, followed by several droids carrying strange devices*

Walternate: Set up the equipment. They could get here at any moment.

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:18 am

MK: *looks at Thunderwing* Hm.....interesting.....I'll...comment further later let me take a call.

*he steps out, and gets into a dark room*

*MK puts on a mask, and presses a button*

*he calls Amanda Waller through a certain device*

AW: "This is Waller."

MK: Are you available to talk?

*Amanda Waller shuts her office door, and closes the blinds*

*she gets back to the phone*

AW: "I am now. What is it Mr. Emkay?"

MK: I couldn't get my associates to back Cadmus. You'll have to deal with only my contributions and those of the others. I'm sorry. Good luck with the project.

*he shuts off the phone, and goes back outside*

MK: Sorry! Apparently I'm eligible for unprecedented savings. Anyways, who is that?

---

*Jortenn arrives on Malchior IV, hundreds of miles away from where Walternate is Trollface*

Jortenn: "Wakey wakey, Blackout."

---

Reporter on TV: "The bus attack is the fourth attack in a short time committed by an unknown terrorist group. Officials are investigating, and they have suspicions that it may be tied to an army that opposes the Protectorate. In other news, Nadle has finally recovered from his wounds, and is leaving the hospital, saying that he is ready to get back into action. Also, our scientists have done it again. Several species have already been cured from the plague that is famous for its ravaging of RacKoon City. All of the locations ravaged, including the aforementioned city, have already begun to rebuild."

---

*Rainn gets out of the SUV*

---

OOS: See my last post KoN lolololol

---

*Nadle walks out of the hospital with Peter and Jinx's help*

Nadle: "It's good to be alright. I hope we can find Klak and Rainn."

Jinx: "Rainn is investigating. Jortenn recently told me that he arrived with Blackout as prisoner."

Nadle: "Blackout? Here? Which base? Tell me now!"

Peter: "I....I assume it's the one a few minutes away from here. I hope they'll let you in though, security has heightened since the terrorist attacks and the plague."

Nadle: "This planet knows me."

*he begins to walk away*

---

OOS: I'm not missing anyone, am I? Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content