BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Adrastos
Malygos
sakura_dark_twin22
Ferret-X
Niflheim
Zev the Reveler
Kon
Klak
Yenot
Heat
14 posters

BZPB

Ferret-X
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

Coins : 10829

BZPB - Page 4 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Ferret-X Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:59 am

Calaran: Oh me too...uh Ynot's sidekick? I'm hoping it makes him into an army of hideous borderline unkillable beasts! That'd be so charming! *she stares at the fight* Uh. F*ckaduck? Even for my shenanigans this is a bit weird. Do I have to break out the giant hammer? Because I will.
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Coins : 4652

Post by Niflheim Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:11 am

"Indeed, man of much rage. I am pilot, and they will contact me back when is needed. For now, I scratch your back, then maybe you can scratch mine if needed, aye?" The weird alien then shut the landing pad, and ushered Kratos to follow him to the control panel.
    "Where do you wish to go? Not sure if you'd know how to drive this junk."
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Coins : 7246

Post by Malygos Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:48 am

[Convention]

*Noticing the chaos, Malygos grins maliciously, teleporting over to Xavalis*

Malygos: Well, Xavalis, guess all bets are off.

*Malygos begins to fire arcane bolts at Xavalis, battering him, but he is interrupted by a legion of beasts, each mutated and augmented with blue-green cytoplasts bursts in.*

*A large troll, augmented by cytoplasts takes one look at the horseman with the bow and rips his head off.*

Xavalis: Looks like we've got more pressing concerns.

*A Cytoplast-enhanced human woman enters behind the beasts and stands next to the troll*

Woman: I am Yarighraya, of the Simic Combine. And he's running a new world order of progress and all that. Anyone care to join?

*She grins maniacally.*

Yarighraya: I didn't think so!

*She laughs as the troll, aided by three drakes and two green elementals which appear to be based on cytoplasts smash things. Simic elves, humans, and vedalken agents scan the fields, abducting people and quickly leaving. Two more elementals, these made of augmented trees, guard these escapes.*

---

[Elemental Chaos]

*Loki is slammed to the ground by the onslaught*

Loki: Ugh...I'm not. Going down..so....EASILY!,!

*He sits up, charging up immense power into his body, his wounds opening up from the strain, dimming the raw chaos immediately surrounding the clearings, and charges the power into three massive bolts of chaos energy that home in on Namah, scorching the air itself and the entire area surrounding it.*

Loki: This...oughta do it.... *pants*

---

[Datrio]

Hydraxis: You sure you picked it up?

Techie: Yes, I know we found another magic surge beneath the surface.

Hydraxis: Well, then, land the shuttle!

*The shuttle lands and Hydraxis and his troops exit, heading towards the source.*

Last edited by LordMalygos on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9890

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:01 am

[Space Station]

Kratos: I wish to travel to the edge of the universe. There I must go further on my own.

---
    [Convention]

Sasuken: At this point, it's a free-for-all. I'll be at the stage.

*Sasuken walks away, while Ynot steps into the middle of the chaos and stands there*
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33913

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:58 pm

<Mad Scientist Convention>

*Blackout looks around*

Blackout: Why does everyone here insist on fighting all the time?

*The astronaut continues drifting away, and the cloud leaves the spacesuit*

*The astronaut's visor hits the camera*

*The suit is now completely empty*

Blackout: Am I beginning to make myself clear?

-----

<User room>

*The woman looks around*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7040

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:50 pm

[ Mad Scientist Convention: ]

*As he is decapitated, the bow-wielding horseman dissolves into dark mist*

*His dissociated form returns to the Bogeyman, who is kneeling over Merhiem; flexing his fingers maliciously*

Merhiem: *Suddenly raises her head, showing her eyes: still hellish black pits, with glowing white circles in the center* GOTCHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Returns to her bestial form*

*She lunges, grabbing the Bogeyman by the throat and lifting him into the air*

Merhiem: I'MMA PLANT ME A CREEPER TREE!!!!!!!!!! *Slams the Bogeyman into the floor*

*The nearby area shakes violently on impact*

*Suddenly, the door of the blown-up ship is beaten on violently from within*

*The door finally comes off, and is sent skidding across the floor*

*Atop a huge, bipedal, weasel-like beast, a familiar woman with lavender hair and a black-and-red blindfold rides*

*One hand holds the reins, while the other cradles a girl's singed hair*

Noodle: *Whimpers, tucking her face into Rider's side*

Rider: I will make you pay. *Flicks the reins, sending her steed dashing out*

*It suddenly leaps into the air, screeches, and disappears*

Serrator: ...Well that just happened.

~ ~ ~

[ Elemental Chaos, Loki vs. Namah: ]

*With a scream, Namah is thrown against a pillar*

*She desperately holds on, one of her wings mangled and shorn*

*However, she proceeds to rip the other out, and form it into a glowing pink boomerang*

Namah: ...Uuurrrrggghhh!! *Throws her impromptu weapon, then devotes all that remains of her strength to clinging to the rock with her sticky finger and toepads*

*The boomerang closes in on Loki*

~ ~ ~

[ Datrio, West City: ]

*Hydraxis and Co. find themselves stopped by a ghostly waif of a dreamkeeper girl hovering out of the ground; her pale, crystal blue halo dimly lit*

Wisp: Ghost? Ghost?? Oh noooooo, Wisp is lost, Wisp is lost!! *Looks over to Hydraxis, eyes turning pale blue* Watery person Wisp needs your help I'm lost and I have a curfew and I have to find my way back or Vi will be mad even though it's not my fault!!! *Eyes briefly flash red, before turning to their normal white sclera with red-orange slit pupils*

*She hovers there, face contorted, and she clasps her hands as she looks at Hydraxis*

Wisp: Pleeeeeaaaaaase help?

~ ~ ~

[ And Now, For Somewhere Completely Different: ]

*In a system of eleven planets, one planet is a hub of ship transit*

*The planet is surrounded by five moons, maintaining a resplendent, silvery ring around the orange-hued seas and rich jade green landmasses visible on the surface far below*

*A look at the seas would reveal tempests, raging for millenia, that no life could survive in; barren coastlines, where Ctarl-Ctarl brave treacherous mines as the waves can be heard roaring faraway at all times; and far, far inland, towering cities of silvery and coppery metal*

*Within one such spire, a group of elderly Ctarl-Ctarl are gathered - led by a female in a long coat, with several medals on the chest*

*A transmission comes through, revealing a Ctarl-Ctarl oddity; she has dark skin, as is per the usual, but her hair is a messy vermillion, sticking out wildly above her headband*

Commander: You are connected with the High Command of Home. This is Empress Lorret Hashiyo-Hashiyo XVIII, gathered with Grand Marshal Hauram Nuranura, Grand Admiral Dopuri Miito-Miito II, and the six Chiefs of Staff. Agent Luppu Dargadarga, report.

Luppu: It is so frustrating!! Sir, we have rested the clues from every crypt and crevasse on this planet, and there is still not a clue to the Galactic Leyline!!!!! Why are we even investigating this planet? They were so primitive! They didn't even perfect faster-than-light space travel!!

Lorret: Indeed. But that is only because this race shares the distinction with the rest of the planets on your list of having blown themselves to kingdom come with incredibly advanced, incredibly destructive weapons. Be mindful that Planet III will require gasmasks at all times - its air is deadly.

Luppu: Hmmmmmm...A planet where the air itself is trying to kill us? I suppose that only the bravest Ctarl-Ctarl explorers can handle it! You can count on me, Lorret!

Lorret: *Grins* I would ask you to refer to me by title, but you'd forget by the morn. Just don't die ya moron. And hurry back with what you find so we can party!

Luppu: *Pumps fist in time* Best! Empress! Ever! Best! Empress! Ever!

*A crew behind her joins in the chant, and the transmission closes*

Lorret: She's a mad cretin, but she'll get the job done.
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:16 am

[Convention]

Malygos: Yes, yes, another generic doomsday machine, which will almost certainly be counteracted in a month or so. Now if you'll excuse me, we have bigger problems.

*Malygos indicates the mayhem caused by the Simic beasts and agents*

Malygos: You could be a help, here, or get out of our way.

*Malygos teleports into the fray before Blackout can respond, launching cover fire of arcane volleys to slow down the elementals*

Yarighraya: Fools! Our mutations are the future!

*She points at Sasuken, making one of the trolls leap upon him with uncanny speed and begin to pummel him.*

---

[Elemental Chaos]

*Loki attempts to dodge, but such an action is impossible in his weakened state, and the impromptu weapon hits him right in the face.*

Loki: Ugh...Good fight, good fight. But...

*He attempts to stand, and manages to get to one knee*

Loki: We...are done.

*A lesser devil leaps in, grabs his body, and immediately leaves to Hei Fon 4*

Loki: Something...to remember us by.

*The rift begins to fold in on itself*

---

[Datrio, West City]

Hydraxis: And why would I help you, runt? I've got bigger fish to fry.

*The company begins to proceed, but Hydraxis halts them*

Hydraxis: Unless you can tell me...the vergence point of the leylines of this planet.

---

[Somewhere Completely Different]

*A tall, lean figure, clad in rich white and gold robes, trimmed with black, with a white hood trimmed with gold, is leaning against the stones of the planet Luppu is to land on, waiting near the spot he anticipates she will land.*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:55 pm

[ Convention: ]

Bogeyman: *Swings his cloak again, summoning more soldiers; now fully-armored, carrying guns and axes, and lined up in square formation*

*As they march on Merhiem, the Bogeyman disappears into a pool of shadows on the floor*

*It darts away, and just as Octoroo launches a binding spell to capture it, it fades away*

*Still, the soldiers and the scale-carrying horseman remain to do battle*

~ ~ ~

[ Elemental Chaos, Collapsing Rift: ]

Namah: Damn...Looks like...I won't...Make...It... *Slides in and out of consciousness*

*Her OverSoul completely fades, as she lies prone atop a half-crumbled rock*

*However, suddenly, a glowing magenta seam opens in the air above her*

*Some kind of huge, singing figure rips through, and lowers its arm*

*It gently scoops Namah up, and carries her through to safety*

*The seam closes without a trace*

---

[ Hei Fon 4, Desolation Row: ]

*Now, flaming puddles of unnatural purple oil compromise the battlefield*

*Tapped into her Beast Strength, Aisha delivers a kick to Heathcance's chest*

*With an explosion, she's launched away, and Heathcance stumbles out*

Heathcance: I normally wouldn't do this...But normally...I'm not forced to battle...A Ctarl-Ctarl...In close combat... *Raises hand to chest*

*Just as Aisha approaches, Heathcance punches open the power core on his sternum, and twists a crank within*

*A crackling field of purple energy blazes to life around him, knocking Aisha back*

*She yowls, and crouches; ready to pounce on Heathcance the moment he's open*

*Suddenly, the field dissipates - revealing Heathcance, now almost twice his previous height, and covered in bulky, dark armor*

*His right hand is now a massive, burning hammer, while his left hand has become a pair of buzzsaws spinning in reversed directions; mounted over his shoulders are a gatling gun and a rocket launcher, respectively*

Heathcance: I'MMA SMASH YA #####!! *Launches his hammer-hand on a cord*

*He knocks Aisha into a wall, just as Loki is brought back*

Heathcance: YOU'RE NEXT, YOU FIRE-SPITTING BABOON!! *Turns back to Aisha, launching a full set of missiles on her position*

*For a while, all is silent; then, by chance, the clouds move aside from the moon, as night begins to take hold*

*The moon is full, an orb of pale light barely visible for the inferno*

Aisha: *Growls inhumanly within the wreckage, emerging slowly*

*Something is very, very different; and the silhouette of a big cat, with elongated ears, is becoming visible...*

Heathcance: GODDAMMIT. *Tries to train his gatling gun on her*

Aisha: *Flickers out of the smoke, closing her jaws on Heathcance's head*

*Her charge carries so much force that his huge form goes skidding into a wall*

Aisha: *Now resembles a huge, white tiger, yet with her usual form's elongated ears; her bell-adorned collar still hangs around her neck*

*Roaring, she rakes her claws across Heathcance's chest; deep, jagged-edged scratches are left*

*Just as he swings his saw arm, Aisha darts away to safety*

Heathcance: WELL. I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING.

~ ~ ~

Wisp: *Eyes briefly flash lime green, before turning an angry scarlet*

*She hovers up and back a ways, claws poised in front of herself, and she mutters*

Wisp: Is that it...? No it can't be it, no no not possible. He's greedy, they just want to kill and kill and kill and kill and kill...He stinks of them. Wisp has a bad feeling.

*She glares back at Hydraxis, teeth bared and eyes glowing a more dangerous shade of red*

Wisp: Why does the water-person want to know?

~ ~ ~

[ Mystery Planet: ]

*The entire planet is lifeless, covered in scorched soil*

*Huge burial mounds rise into the air, many topped by scorched, spiralling metal towers*

*From above the hooded figure, a rounded ship with eight 'arms' ringing the main structure warps in, and descends*

*Over an intercomm, a voice shouting down, as well as riotous cheers in the background, can be heard*

Luppu: This is Luppu Narganarga, agent of Empress Hashiyo-Hashiyo of Home, Captain of the Thalli-Thalli, and representative of the Ctarl-Ctarl Empire! We're descending to your position! Retreat and you will be shot!

*The ship lowers down, before its lower three arms move so that it can stand like a tripod*

*A circular door opens, and Luppu - followed by five or six fellow Ctarl-Ctarl - leap down*

Luppu: What is your name, and why are you on this planet, Stranger?

Last edited by Lucky Zev! on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Calaran: I -like- free for alls! *Smiling she reached into her skirts and with a flick of her wrist extended a toy size hammer to one with a 10 foot pole and a monstrous head. Leaping into the fray she swung it around a few times. Noticing Scales she charged him, burst through his shields with a blast of energy and let loose a blow that would smash his head like an overripe melon.* ALRIGHT WHO'S NEXT >D *Screaming she glared around the fray*

Shikhazra: Nonchalantly she made her way around a corner to check out the commotion, a stick of cotton candy she'd gotten in her hand. Surveying the fray, she perked up when she saw Sasuken. Sticking the entire sugary wad in her mouth and wiping her sticky hands on her pants. In a blur of black feathers she leaped forwards stabbing through his troll attacker. "Sup babe, how's tricks?" With a wrench she yanked it out.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:03 am

[Convention]

*Sasuken flips up, kicking the Troll on it's back, a faint trickle of electricity dancing across it's hide*

Sasuken: Oh, you know, inspiring peace with intense violence, the usual. Good to see you again. Didn't you stay back at Bei-Fong's School?

*Sasuken catches a glint of light reflecting off metal and grabs Shikhazra and Calaran's wrists, pulling them behind the stage just before...*

Ynot: ENOUGH!

*As Ynot Draws Ka-Oni-Santsu, brief waves of Light, Shadow, Water, Fire, Electricity, and Air arc away from him, the ground rippling beneath*

Ynot: This. Is. NOT. A Battle ground! Blackout is making a presentation. We are not friends, this is no secret, but I do have respect. Sit down, shut up, and pay attention. Don't like it? Take it to Mars! The War planet has plenty space for your destruction.
    ----

[User HQ]

*MY Walks in to see the new woman*

MY: TA, are you dressing in drag again, or you for real this time?
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:11 am

[Convention]

Yarighraya: In that case, Ynot...

*She raises her hand, and the now-soulless troll rises up behind Ynot and kicks him very hard, causing Ynot to fly out of the hole the Simic troops made.*

Yarighraya: You'll amuse me. Agents, go home, I'll deal with this fool.

*Yarighraya steps outside with her minions, leaps atop a drake and commands her trolls, one soulless and controlled by her directly, to start beating the crap out of Ynot.*

*Malygos scratches the back of his head*

Malygos: Well then.

---
    [Datrio]

*Hydraxis turns to Wisp*

Hydraxis: Kid, do you know who the hell I am? I don't give a damn about power for myself - my loyalty is to my master. Ever heard of Lord Malygos?

---

[Mystery Planet]

*The figure pulls back his hood, revealing long, black hair, pale skin, and golden eyes, along with long, pointed ears and eyebrows, indicating elven blood*

Robed Elf: My name is Laros. A wandering mage of Light. I seek the same thing you do. The Galactic Leyline. Our desires happen to coincide.

*He puts his hood back up*

Laros: And before you ask, light magic can provide a breathing apparatus through minute healing. Now, I would respectfully request to join your adventuring group.

---
    [Hei Fon 4]

*A ship, housing Lord Anzu picks up Loki*

Anzu: A small mission. To claim this one leyline. And you screw the entire operation up. Malygos will be extremely upset.

Loki: Ugh...but I-

Anzu: Your lack of discipline will not get you out of anything, trickster.

*The ship flies off*

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:29 am

[Convention]

*After landing outside, Ynot brushes himself off and sees the Troll coming at him*

Ynot: Oh. Now it is ON. Anima, seal the hole, carry on the convention.

*As the Troll goes to punch Ynot, he catches the fist*

Ynot: Aura Spear.

*A bright blue rod sticks out of the Troll's shoulder, blood gushing from the wound*

Ynot: Hello boys and girls

*Ynot's eyes have turned black as pitch, and yellow as the sun. A twisted smile stretches wide on his face. The air weighs heavy on all those around with an evil pressure*

HY: This is the part where you SCREAM!

*HY crushes the Troll's hand into a pulp, pulling him over his shoulder and slamming him into the ground*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Serrator: Now it's a party!

*He whirls, and summons a gaudy booth of his own, decorated with dragon bones*

Serrator: Step right up, place your bets!

~ ~ ~

[ Datrio: ]

Wisp: *Spins to glare at Hydraxis, eyes still glowing red*

*Her eyes quickly return to normal, as she hovers lower in the air*

Wisp: Wisp doesn't know who 'Malygos' is. Wisp knows that you won't find the leyline on the surface. You have to go deep underground. *Eyes glow yellow, as she giggles* Go ahead! Try to get at the leyline from the Cauldron! Either the Armor Thing will kill you, or you'll just die from the seithr!!

*She suddenly finds herself tugged down to the ground by one leg*

Vi: Wisp, what have I told you about talking to water elementals?

Wisp: *Sits on the dirt* ...Vi told me not to talk to elementals at all...

Vi: Good. *Looks over at Hydraxis* Problem?

~ ~ ~

Luppu: Hmmm...Well, I suppose a weak race like you has a lower threshold for withstanding poisonous gases. Sure, come along, I guess. Don't expect any compassion unless you've earned it.

*She takes out a small cube-shaped device, and holds it out before herself*

*It suddenly begins to blink green, blue, and purple, and hovers into the air*

*X-shaped openings appear on each side, glowing with blinding white light*

*The entire planet begins to rumble, and in the distance, white light shines up from every horizon*

Ctarl-Ctarl 1: What in the name of Ctarl is going on!!?

Luppu: This is part of the process. We have to awaken the planet's inner sanctum.

*Suddenly, passages begin to crumble open in various burial mounds*

*From them, skeletons emerge - with three eyes, canine features, and four arms emerge, coated in a dimly-pulsating, dark green substance*

*One Ctarl-Ctarl delivers a whip-kick, shattering one of the skeletons and causing its outer coating to disperse into the air*

*However, every part of his body that this substance touches is badly burned*

Luppu: *Looks around, seeing that only five mounds have opened* Caster! What do your spells do to undead, specifically undead caused by tampering with Alchemy?

*Her group prepare to fight off the dozens of skeletons as best they can*

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon 4, Streetfight: ]

Aisha: *Easily bats Heathcance around, before pouncing on him from above*

*The sheer force smashes him into a huge crater in the ground, covered in purple oil*

*Lunging, Aisha goes to rip his head off*

Heathcance: No no no. *Eyes blink rapidly*

*Suddenly, his body explodes - hurling Aisha clear across the street*

*Only the Frayborg's head is left, lying forlornly on the ground*

*As Aisha's body shrinks back to her original form, a little helicopter-like machine hovers down to Heathcance's abandoned head*

*It picks him upright with a magnetic claw on a cord, then closes him in an energy field*

Heathcance: I suppose this is farewell, then. Rule Breaker will be mine another day.

*As he floats away, Aisha lies half-conscious on the ground*

Aisha: *Clad in nothing at all, groans* Well...It's all...Fine...Just...A little rest, and...I'll be...Good as new... *Slips to unconsciousness*

*However, the building she collided with begins to buckle*

*With a terrible din, it comes collapsing down on her*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:41 pm

[Outside Convention]

Yarighraya: Interesting! Incredible power!

*She smirks*

Yarighraya: It must be exhilarating to control that power...I'd be unable to face you myself.

*She points at Ynot, her hand glows blue, and some of the cytoplasts are ripped off the dead troll and grafted to Ynot's armor*

Yarighraya: Now...that armor...hm. Are you strong enough to bend it?

*Yarighraya forces Ynot to begin pulling at his own armor, either straining himself or ripping the armor apart, or both, while she readies a magical bolt*

---

[Inside convention]

Malygos: Now that that's over with-

*A black portal appears next to him, and a tall, bald, bearded demon with pale skin, long, black horns, legs ending in hooves, hands with long, black nails, almost like claws, and black armor trimmed with gold.*

Malygos: Mephistroth! I haven't seen you in such a long time! How good it is to see you!

*Mephistroth speaks in a slight Slavic accent*

Mephistroth: I've been busy, you know, uniting the demon tribes under one banner, letting darkness fall upon the universe, the usual. You?

Malygos: Oh, same old, same old. Delving into secrets man wasn't meant to know. Though, evidently, I was.

*Mephistroth chuckles at this.*

Mephistroth: Anyway, my Mo'arg technicians have managed to fuse fel energy, usually so difficult to control, into a machine of fel iron. Lacking creativity, they call it a fel reaver.

*Two Mo'arg, grotesque, misshapen demons with multiple parts replaced with machinery, step out of the portal, followed by a massive black robot nearly as tall as the roof of the convention itself, with the chest cavity with multiple holes in it, venting green smog and flames.*

---

[Datrio]

Hydraxis: Oh, nothing. The kid told me all I need to know. Except...what's the seithr?

[Mystery Planet]

Laros: Against any sort of undead, my magic is especially potent.

*He raises his hands, and enriches the area with light magic, rejuvinating the Ctarl-Ctarl and Laros while causing the undead to fall down and crumble into dust.*

*Laros smirks*

Laros: Weaker race, eh?

---
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Vi: Seithr is pollution from depleted mana. The Cauldron was an attempt to use the qi from the Leyline and previously-stored mana to produce a superweapon.

Goon 1: And they failed?

Vi: They succeeded. That particular superweapon escaped during Yellow Thursday. Now, all you'll find down there is scrap metal, seithr that corrupts and mutates, aaand...Well. You'll see when you get there. If you live long enough to see him, that is.

Kokonoe: Now, now; an expedition to the Cauldron and I wasn't let in on it?

*She's walking down the street, followed by Makoto and Tager*

Kokonoe: I can provide you with armagi; they will economically and efficiently disperse the seithr harmlessly from your immediate vicinity. If worst comes to worse, I can send in the Subject - she's almost prepped for combat, and she was designed to process seithr. She'll actually be even more deadly in that element. There's just one matter of retrieval...

Vi: Oh God, Professor, not this bullcrap again -

Kokonoe: Shaaaaaddap! *Turns back to Hydraxis* Hakumen has taken up residence in the Cauldron's vicinity. If you agree to defeat him and bring him back alive, I'll lend you the armagi. If you kill him, I'll shut the armagi off while you're in the depths. I have tabs on his vitals...I just can't get him back to my lab.

Kokonoe: An SS-Class Binding Spell should keep him down long enough to secure him in the apparatus I've prepared. Do we have a deal?

~ ~ ~

*All of the undead are slowly crumbling*

Luppu: *Raises her fist* Mage!! Mage!! Mage!! Mage!! *Pumps her fist in time with the beat*

Ctarl-Ctarl: *Mimic the action* Mage!! Mage!! Mage!! Mage!! Mage Mage Mage Mage Mage - !!

Luppu: SHUT UP!! *Glares at them* Four times, I told you, then stop. When you guys chant more than four times, you start breaking things. *Hmph!*

*She turns to look back at Laros, as her comrades scuff the toes of their boots in the dirt*

Luppu: This planet is part of the puzzle, to locating the Galactic Leyline.

*She points off to the horizon, where a veil of light still glows*

Luppu: This entire planet is basically one big library.
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:21 pm

[Spaceship]

Vauer then seems surprised. "Edge of Universe? Madness! I will take you as far as can, but do not expect me to be able to go to the very edge, madman!"
    Vauer then starts the engine on the ship, and they start to leave system. "One question though, which side of the edge? Any edge? Any way?"

[Space Station]

The two aliens seem to find no trace of anybody with a spare map of the local system in the port.
    "No map, brother. May need to cause trouble to get map, yes?"
    "Trouble, no. We need just map! But no map, no way to get to system!"
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:53 am

Shikhazra: Eh, yeah, but unfortunately even bacon sandwiches get old eventually. I did put a rather nice dent in their feral pig problem though. I had some friends in the area I wanted to visit with. They wanted to go to the convention, and now here we are! ...oh, hey demons! *She flashtep/hop/glides off and whacks one of the Mo'arg emitting a massive amount of holy light in the process.*

Calaran: *dives behind a pile of crates covering her eyes from the brightness* WARN A GAL BEFORE YOU GO FULL ON TORCH WOULD YA?

Ferret: *Meanwhile she is pointedly ignoring all the commotion and staring intently at the screen of Blackout's presentation*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:26 am

[Space Ship]

Kratos: Any edge will do, closest for time purposes. I must fall of the edge to reach my destination.

*Sees that pilot thinks he's crazy*

Kratos: Over the edge, another world exists. I am expected back.

[Convention, Inside]

Sasuken: Man that girl's got fire. *replying to Calaran* He gave a three nanosecond shine of his blade before actually razing everyone. It probably didn't occur to him that most people can't register something like that, much less interpret and react in that amount of time. My mind works at light speed, which is why you didn't get crispy crittered.

*A random schmuck falls down in a charred heap next to them*

Sasuken: Like him. Now if you excuse me, I have a date to finish.

*Sasuken arms himself with an electric bolt and takes aim at the demons as well, diving into the fray*
    ----

[Convention, Outside]

*Ynot's fingers scrape over his armor, scratching, but not piercing*

HY: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! This isn't a 'can only be pierced by itself' situation, toots! nothing gets passed this armor!

*A hand gets through*

HY: Sonuvab... Ynot you REALLY need to cut down on protein shakes

Ynot: Yes, well....GAH!

*His antedermis is mildly exposed*

Ynot: You aren't helping. I'm taking back control.

HY: Fine. Have fun dying.

*Ynot's eyes revert to normal*

Ynot: Cicero. Come in nest. This is Poppa bird calling for an egg drop. Code breach.
    ----

[Cabana Prime]

*Cicero stirs from her nap to hear Ynot's call, grabing an old transmitter and replying*

Cicero: Cut out with the Code speak, I read loud and clear.

*She presses a button which locks on to Ynot's location and fires a large round sphere of metal at him, knocking him on his a$$*

---

[Convention, Outside]

Ynot: OMPH!

*Ynot's body goes limp as his antedermis escapes into the new ball*

*The ball glows light blue as gears turn and click into place, shifting and whirring. the ball begins moving, as plates move and assume their proper places, creating an exact replica of the body on the ground before Ynot*

Ynot: Lesson # 5 of being a Combat Makuta. Always be prepared to leave your body for a new one.

*Ynot sparks his old body with a blast of chain lightning to stun the parasites and grabs his sword, equipping it to his belt and getting back before they recover*

Ynot: So, you going to make me fight myself, or you have another trick up your sleeve?
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:35 am

[Convention, Inside]

*Mephistroth, noticing his minions' plight, spreads his large, bat-like wings and negates the light with a Void shield, absorbing the light and vanishing*

Mephistroth: Madam, if you have issue with demonkind, then take it up with me. Lord Mephistroth, the Archdevil of the Dark Abyss. Though as an angel you no doubt have heard of me.

---

[Outside Convention]

Yarighraya: *Looks at the massive shadow over Ynot* I think there's one more trick.

*A massive leviathan dives out of the sky and flattens Ynot*

Yarighraya: Sorry to leave so early, but I must be off.

*Her ship stops by, and she gets on, with some of the kidnapped people on board, and flies off*

---

[Mystery Planet]

Laros: Indeed? I must stop and do some research here.

*He tucks his hand back into his robe*

Laros: But first, where to next?

---

[Datrio]

Hydraxis: Sure thing, ma'am. So long as we're talking, however, what are Hakumen's capabilities? I'd prefer to have ample firepower on my side.

Last edited by LordMalygos on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Kokonoe: Hakumen is fused to the Susano'o Array. It's a living armor that has made him absurdly strong, fast, and durable. Other than that, he doesn't use magic, and only by virtue of Kusanagi can he even reach mid-range.

*She takes out a small device, and hits a few keys on it - a hologram is projected, showing a katana, or perhaps a nodachi longsword*

Kokonoe: Kusanagi, second among the Nox Nyctores in power only to Masamune. Now, if you had Masamune on your side, Hakumen's ### would be grass, and you'd be the mower. Unfortunately, that sword's a fickle broad. She only chooses to listen to that b#####d, and that's only on a good day. Anywho, that's a tangent.

Kokonoe: The point is, you'll need every bit of power available to take him on. He was the second strongest of the Six Heroes, and is the second strongest being on this planet. Now, no matter what you - specifically, you the water elemental - do, do not let Hakumen slash you with Kusanagi. It'll be the last mistake you'll ever make.

Vi: ... *Sigh* Kusanagi is specifically designed to harm magical beings. If you get cut, then it will begin to tear apart the magic holding your body together. Basically, you have to dodge. Every single time. Else, you'll just be a puddle on the ground in two strokes.

Kokonoe: Luckily for you, he's slow as a glacier. The Susano'o unit makes him incapable of using the speed he had as a normal human. If he had Kusanagi, without the Susano'o unit, you wouldn't stand a chance. *Sly kittyface*

Vi: Professor, don't taunt the people who are helping you. *Facepalm*

Kokonoe: *Siiigh* Aye, Captain Viriathus. I will behave. *Fingers crossed behind back*

Vi: I see your hand back there, by the way.

Kokonoe: Yes, I know. Don't care.

~ ~ ~

[ Convention, Near Malygos: ]

Serrator: *Is playing with a kendama*

*He suddenly freezes, with the ball landing on the spike perfectly*

Serrator: *Turns, slowly, so slowly* ...

*There stands a Bozo-style clown, smiling silently*

Serrator: Octoroo, Merhiem, I would like to know why this clown was not dispatched before he drew my attention.

Octoroo: Well, master, ah, you see, it is a...Matter of...

Merhiem: HIS AURA IS ICKY!!!!! IT IS PAINFUL FOR MAGES AND DEMONS OF OUR LEVEL TO GET TOO CLOSE!!!!!

Serrator: I can easily take the aura out of the equation. *Swings hand*

*The kendama lashes outward, string extending unnaturally far*

*A moment passes, and then, the clown's detached torso silently slides off of the falling legs*

Serrator: ...His aura is still there, isn't it?

Octoroo: I'm afraid so, master.

Serrator: Sonnuva#####. *Looks loser at the torso*

Torso: *Is now upright, on hands* ... ... ...

*Suddenly, a telepathic roar echoes through the minds of anyone in the area*

???: YOU CAN'T KEEP THE CLOWN DOWN. *Pushes into the air*

*With a backflip, the mysterious figure appears, but flips away before he can be seen*

*Then, he lands at last, and can be properly seen*

Spoiler:

???: ... *Stares at the group blankly, balanced on one foot* ...

Merhiem: DO YOU REALIZE HOW LOUD YOU HAVE TO BE TO MAKE A DEAF GIRL SAY SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!????

Serrator: A mute who's a loud thinker, and a deaf who has no inside voice. Why me?

???: *Suddenly hops into the air, and disappears*

Serrator: *Siiigh* ... *Looks down*

*One of the eyeballs from the scales horseman's busted head is glaring up at him*

Serrator: *Stomps on it, before wisps of dark fog escape*

*This is how the rest of the dying summons of the Bogeyman go*

Serrator: I require refreshments. *Strolls away* Octoroo, this hood better be clean when I get back, or I be wreckin' all y'all's ####.

Octoroo: Y-yes, master. *Zaps a loitering zombie-demon*

- - -

*The 'clown' reappears nearby Malygos, and bows deeply at the waist*

???: *Remains like this, and gives a telepathic message* Lord Malygos, I have searched long and far to find you. I am the Masqueraider. It is my desire to be of service to you.

*Only now does he rise up, and look at Malygos*

- - - - -

[ Convention, Blackout's Presentation: ]

*A girl in some kind of high tech suit, with long, wavy white hair, watches*

Spoiler:

???: *Has a small, ring-shaped device turned on, recording* This'll be perfect for the biology project! Hee! *Keeps quiet, and watches intently*

*The apparatus on her back hums almost silently*

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon 4, Láng City, Desperado Enterprises: ]

Aisha: *Is devouring a week's worth of food in one sitting*

Pammie: *Cries out in terror* Go to the ChinaMax! Go to the Olive Garden! To the McDonald's, to the Logan's, to the little dinky hotdog cart on the corner!! SHE'S LOOKING AT ME AAAAAAHHH *Faints*

Hilda: *Catches her* It's okay, Pam. *Lowers the lynx-girl onto the couch* Just rest a spell. Count Fibonacci numbers. Don't Fibonacci numbers sound nice?

Pammie: Mrrrwww...0...1, 1...2...3...5, 8, 13...21... *Smiles softly, continuing to count off, as Hilda lays a comforter over her; because right now, comfort is what this girl needs*

*Suddenly, the door is opened, and Axl runs in*

Axl: NAMAH'S DEAD *Takes a boot to the ###, and facefaults*

Mia: *Walks in, carrying Namah easily* I told you it's not as bad as it looks. She's just a little banged-up. A rest in her room and she'll be fine.

Namah: *Is burned, scraped, and bruised, but staring blankly at Axl* ... ... ... *Weakly flips him off as she's carried inside*

Axl: ...I will admit, dead people can't flip the bird... UNLESS -

Hilda: I swear to God, if you say 'zombie', I will pistol whip you.

Axl: ...Unless...Um...Namah is exceptionally resilient?

Hilda: Better. Go get some red meat for Melfina to cook. We're gonna be at this for a while.

Aisha: *Is downing a gigantic bowl of stew*

~ ~ ~

[ Dead Planet, Near Laros: ]

Luppu: We have to descend! *Starts walking*

Ctarl-Ctarl: Descend!! *All follow haphazardly after, like a clowder of cats*

Luppu: *Briefly checks to see if Laros follows*
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:40 am

[ Space Ship ]
    "Well then, we go. Should not be long, piece of junk is fast but unstable. Don't know if it will destroy on the edge."

(I'll edit more of this later)
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:25 am

Shikhazra: *She faced Meph noting his power level and leaning back on her sword, fishing a bit of gunk out from behind her ear* Eh, not really. Can't say I paid much attention during orientation.

Calaran: o,O ...suddenly I feel superfluous :'C *she begins to build a bomb to alleviate boredom*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:47 am

[Outter Space, outside Yarighraya's ship]

*A large serpentine creature covered in holes and bruises flies by at 1/4 the speed of light*

---

[Outside the Convention]

*Ynot brushes himself off, removing Leviathan guts from his armor*

Ynot: When will they learn?
    ----

[Convention]
    *Sasuken has poised himself in a high perch, near where MW was before, taking aim at Meph, in case he attacks Shikhazra*
    ----

[Kratos' location]

Kratos: If this is what you say, I will be in the rear of the ship. When I may jump, let me know.
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:12 pm

[Simic ship]

Yarighraya: Yeah...that's what I pretty much expected.

*She opens a channel to Ravnica, and Momir Vig's face appears on-screen*

Momir Vig: Yarighraya. How did the mission go?

Yarighraya: A success. We kidnapped thirteen subjects on one mission alone. We only lost two trolls and a Sky Swallower.

Momir Vig: They are expendable. New subjects less so. Was anyone there of consequence to our plans?

Yarighraya: One Makuta Ynot...a nearly invincible Makuta. We need to develop countermeasures. I am downloading his information to your terminal now.

Momir Vig: Good, good. I will start developing a countermeasure for him. Otrovac's work goes well - Project Kraj is nearly complete. We only need a bit of dragon cerebral fluid to complete it. Unfortunately, our grasp doesn't reach far enough for that. Yarighraya, I need you to retrieve some.

Yarighraya: It will be done.

Momir Vig: I expect you to excel, as always. Vig out.

---

[Convention]

Mephistroth: Never heard of me?

*He laughs; a deep, rumbling sound almost like a growl*

Mephistroth: In our younger days, me and Malygos here took a troop of demons and caused some mayhem up in the Upper Plane, as some of you seem to call that pocket realm.

Malygos: Ha, I remember that. If I recall, we slew some high-ranking angel and now they've put a bounty on both of us.

Mephistroth: Tyrael, he was. Good fight, too. They didn't call him Felbane for nothing. Anyway, madam, you may provide me some diversion. Or you could leave us demons in peace. Though you angels seem never to do so.

*He readies some shadow energy, in case she attacks*

*Malygos turns to the clown*

Malygos: All are welcome in the embrace of my empire, so long as they bend the knee and submit to my will. Swear an oath to me, that you will remain loyal to me forever, and you can join my empire. Betray me, and you die. I am not unkind to my subjects - but those who betray me do not usually live to tell about it.

---

[Datrio]

Hydraxis: I'll take care of it for you. Thanks for your help, ma'am.

*He begins to head off to the cave, followed by his troops*

---

[Dead Planet]

*Laros follows Luppu, near the front of the group*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:02 am

Octoroo: Ooh-ah-ooooooh...

Merhiem: IT WOULD APPEAR THAT THE ENEMY NUMBERS ARE THINNING.......

Octoroo: Yes, I just hope that the Master is -

Serrator: *Appears behind them - Out of earshot?

Octoroo & Merhiem: *Scream in pure terror*

*Both of them find their heads knocked together, and both made unconscious*

Serrator: *Glares at the remaining gaggle of the Bogeyman's demonified undead* Enough.

*He swings his arm, unleashing a wave of screaming ghosts*

*They grow in size, multiply, and crash down on the undead*

*When they fade into mist, then disperse into the floor, all that is left is shattered, bleached bones, and frayed scraps of clothing*

Serrator: That's better. *Moves to return to Blackout's side*

---

Masqueraider: *Kneels, bows head, and extends arms to the sides; palms up* I swear to follow you into Hell, should I have to, Lord Malygos. Should I betray you, may the Three Masks break, my face be seen, and my life end.

~ ~ ~

*The group led by Hydraxis comes across a large, metal ferry*

*In the distance, not too far off the coast of West City, a dull island surrounded by a rippling haze*

*Over the armagi, Kokonoe delivers a message*

Kokonoe: Do not remove these for any reason. Once you're in the basement level, I can use these to triangulate Hakumen's position. If he sneaks up on you, there's no way you can escape him. If I tell you to run, run. Hakumen is slow, but he's persistent. Get to high ground, and rain every binding spell you know how to and can cast upon him. If you need reinforcements, tell me. Vi might just have a few tricks. *Heh heh heh* Hakumen might just get some unwanted air conditioning in his little den. Queen B###h, out. *Klik*

*The ferry clicks and hums and whirrs to life, ready to be piloted*

~ ~ ~

[ Dead Planet: ]

Luppu: *Leads the group further, and further, and further out*

*They begin to come across patches of greenery, which grow larger, and merge together*

*Soon, they are crossing a field of grass and flowers from horizon to horizon*

*Ahead is a gigantic mountain range, beyond which the purple glow can be seen flowing into the sky*

Luppu: *Raises her hand, to halt the group* This is simple. *Reaches into her travel pack*

*She retrieves a vermillion and gold mace, small, with a flowing design and rounded features; below the head are drill-like spikes, ten in a ring*

Luppu: *Walks around, tapping her mace at the rocks, ears a-twitch* ...Mmhm...Mmmm...Mmmmmhm...Mmmmhmmm. *Keeps her mace laid on the spot, and takes out a small marker with her other hand*

*She makes a spiral in that spot, which begins to glow a moment later*

*Then, she leaps up, grabs the mace with both hands, and brings it down onto the spiral*

*The entire area rumbles, and a network of cracks race up the mountainside*

*With a tremendous groaning and roaring, the mountain collapses under its own weight of ages, into the glowing abyss beyond*

*As soon as the way becomes open - a gaping chasm opened so that it widens upwards from the bottom - the purple lights flash repeatedly*

*The rocks hover into the air, suspended by lavender wires that are invisible from some angles*

*From below, an aggrieved voice shouts up*

???: Good God, is that a Ctarl-Ctarl up there? Don't try to tell me you aren't - only you damnably mad cretins would go through a mountain like that. *Deep siiigh* Well, since you seem so hellbent on invading my miserable existence, come right on in. I'll brew you a cup of loathing for creation, I hope you like yours with extra lip.

Luppu: For an immortal creation of the First Builders, you are in excellent form!

???: Up yours! *Causes the rocks to dissolve in the threads*

*The group finds a set of stairs at the other side of the divide*

Luppu: *Looks to Laros* Ready?
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:50 pm

[Space Ship with Kratos]
    After several hours, the ship arrived. "Yes, we are here Kratos. Jump now, this gravity is too much for me to handle very long!"
    He then had to pull thrusters backwards to top speed, barley pulling him out from the gravitational pull.
    "Go, now!" He opens up the side door with the bridge extended.
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:24 pm

-all of Ferret's characters are transported to an undisclosed location that has nothing to do with current events from the power of nagging creating an inability to care anymore-
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:37 am

--The Users' Palace--

*User Malygos shakes his head, as the Architect, User Ferret, and User Ynot turn away, shutting their doors. He looks at his own door, debating leaving*

UMalygos: No. I refuse. I will not allow this place to be sundered by foolish conflict. I'll be damned before I allow this to happen.

---
    ---Convention---

Malygos: Well, then, you are mine. It is always good to welcome a new minion into the fold.

Mephistroth: Anyway, Malygos, no doubt you have another brilliant plan up your sleeve?

Malygos: Come outside, we have much to discuss...

*The two leave the Convention.*

Xavalis: Well, that solves things-

*Doppler points a gun at him*

Xavalis: A little uncivilized, are we?

Doppler: Don't think I don't have my eye on you. Lord Malygos will not abide by your treachery, and-

*Suddenly, the wide door is occupied by a massive, ancient black dragon with fiery orange eyes and many, many horns*

???: Ah, sorry. Forgot to change form.

*A tall, dark-skinned, bearded human with reptilian eyes, clad in a black labcoat steps forward*

???: My name is Nefarian. Birth name Blackwing, if you must, but I prefer Nefarian.

---
    ---Datrio---

Hydraxis nods: Got it, ma'am. But I'm sure my boys can take care of this.

*He steps aboard the ferry, and flies it where indicated.*

---
    ---Dead Planet---

Laros: I am ready. Although it is unnecessary to indulge in undue athletics.

*He conjures a bridge of solid light across the chasm, and begins to step across, channeling.*

Laros: Well, come on! I can't hold this forever.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:50 am

<Mad Scientist Convention>

Blackout: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? WHY IS EVERYBODY CONSTANTLY FIGHTING? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

*He blindly shoots a lightning bolt at the ceiling out of anger and confusion*

Blackout: Ugh. I have another appointment anyway. You guys have fun.

*He walks out through the back door*

OOS: Not quitting, just looking to introduce someone..... Smile

-----

<User HQ>

OOS: Bugger, now I have to retcon this so it makes sense.....

T-A: Yeah, this is for real. I'm afraid I have a mission, and this is necessary to accomplish it.

-----

<Malchior IV>

*Amy and Nikolai look even more confused than they were*

Nikolai: Let's get out of here, before even more people disappear.

*They walk away*

*Someone watches them from a distance*

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16011

Post by Klak Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:23 pm

*Malchior IV begins to glow as an era of peace begins*

*Ragnarok's cleanup begins, along with memorial services*

---

*Perseus's ring glows*

Perseus: "*whispers* Understood, great User. I will see you at the end of time."

---

*On a far off planet, a tyrant sits in his throne*

???1: "So he is dead. The only one we know who can help me find the Anti-Life Equation is dead."

???2: "It was not my fault, my king."

???1: "I shall not blame you. We will continue to search."

---

Rainn: "Blimey, where am I?"

OOS: Good to be back.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 am

*Nearby Malygos's group, a pair of human-like figures stand*

*One is a tall man, with wizened, tan skin, and long, messy gray hair; as well as a thick beard, and a ponytail at the nape of his neck; over his form is draped a voluminous red robe with golden threadwork and white fur trim*

*The other is a girl of slight build, with fair skin, jawlength, straight pink hair, and amber orange eyes; from above her temples sweep upward narrow, golden horns, and she carries a huge, carved and hollowed horn*

??? 1: Hmmm.

??? 2: That was a suspect 'hmmm,' father. Was that a 'I'm in the mood for draconic justice'-'hmmm'?

??? 1: Your lack of faith in my self-control is disheartening, daughter. After all, he may know where to find that Knowledge girl - he, or perhaps his company. I shall ask my question and we shall take our leave.

??? 2: *Puts a hand on his arm to stop him* ... *Leans in and whispers* Do not embarrass me with a juvenile scuffle, dad. Especially not a juvenile scuffle that could upend this station.

??? 1: *Rolls eyes, and blows out a sigh* I will be on my best behavior, Latta. Have a little confidence in your father. *Strolls over*

*He draws near, wringing his hands out of his cloak's sleeves*

??? 1: Now, is this young man before me really my old acquaintance? *Offers a hand for Nefarian to shake* It's Groularougarn, in case I've slipped your memory. I must say, despite the more accommodating form for the setting, you haven't changed a bit! Pardon my interruption, but may I beseech you and your distinguished group here for some help?

~ ~ ~

[ Ctarl-Ctarl Group, Dead Planet: ]

Luppu: You misunderstand. Our contact isn't across the divide - he's at the bottom of the divide. Did you, perchance, notice this planet's lack of a magnetic field? The almost halted rotation? The measly heat, afforded by artificial processes?

*She throws down a long rope, and connects it to some kind of device that she affixes to her belt*

Luppu: The native race, thinking quickly, used artificial heating to try and sustain themselves to finish their project - an enormous archive, wrought from the cooled metal core. They all still died. This is as hot as this planet ever gets - a few months from now, and it'll be frozen solid. Buuut that is neither here nor there. I hope you can levitate down! WHEEEEEEEE

*She gleefully rappels down at high speed*

~ ~ ~

*The island is still dead, and still reeks of seithr*

Kokonoe: Wait. ... ... ... I'm picking up - what the hell?! What is dark energy doing - S**t S**t S**t!! Be on your toes! The mission just went to - kzzzzzztch*

*Suddenly, the sky goes dim, and the area gets a bit colder*

*A quiet giggle can be heard - then, the singing...*

???: Lo~rd Mil~lenium~ is in search of you~ Looking for the heart, now, have you heard the news~? Maybe you stole it from him? I'll see if it's true~

*From out behind the main pile of rubble strolls a short, whip-thin girl, with familiar coal-gray skin and a row of cross-shaped scars on her forehead; she has a head of short, messy, dark indigo hair, and as her golden, slit-pupil eyes size up the group, her smile grows just slightly wider*

???: What have we here? Did you guys come here looking for the Cauldron, too?

*She giggles, and steps politely away from the entrance to the Basement*

???: The White Susanoo kind of fell down, and hit his head. On the corner of a table. Repeatedly. Unfortunately, he's difficult to make dead, and he almost got me with that damn sword. Do you think we could make a deal?

*She holds up her hands in a peaceful gesture, which does very little to alleviate her malign presence*

???: If you can take the White Susanoo out of the equation, then I can break the wards on the Cauldron. Then, all of its energies will be yours for the taking. That is actually the first step of Lord Millenium's plan for the Cauldron. Serendipity, mm?

*Calmly, she waits for a response*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:30 am

[Convention]

Sasuken: Where'd....

*Ynot is behind Sasuken*

Ynot: It's time to go.

Sasuken: But Shikha...

Ynot: Don't care, we have a very important date to keep.

Blade: By chance are you referring to that parade you want to crash? Cause that's kinda selfish.

Ynot: No, a funeral to attend. The Parade comes after.

*Ynot taps his Com*

Ynot: Crew, load up.

*Ynot's crew slips out of the convention and back on board the Cabana Prime, taking of into space*

Ynot: Bearings set, engage hyperdrive.

Sasuken: Engaging. Hull integrity 78% and degrading. Damage localized in the starboard engine, top deck, ninth deck, and eight. Midsection, floors 1 through 4. Repairs are needed.

Ynot: On it. Hokagetsu, with me.

*Hokagetsu vaults out of his seat*

Hokagetsu: Right behind you.

*They go to repair the engine*

Blade: He seem a bit edgier than normal?

Sasuken: A bit. You Toa aren't very perceptive about the lives in the universe, are you?

Blade: No, why?

Sasuken: Klak died. Ynot isn't happy about it. I'm afraid he might do something rash.

Blade: Like what? Kill the guy responsible? That isn't rash for him, that's a Tuesday morning.

Sasuken: I don't know. I just feel something worse is imminent.

*Ynot and Hokagetsu return, covered in red goo*

Shaern: What...

Hokagetsu: Please. Don't ask.

Ynot: Any other problems?

Sasuken: Vultran's still a burnt crisp

Ynot: I'm not this teams white mage.

Asumaru: Do we HAVE a white mage?

*Sonia points to Kurenitsu*

Sonia: I think Kurenitsu counts.

Kurenitsu: No. Just. No.

Shaern: Vultran's kinda our medic. Not really an all purpose healer, but it's close enough...

*Sasuken and Ynot glance at each other*

Sasuken: MEDIC DOWN!

Ynot: OUT OF MANA!

Sasuken: ABORT, ABORT!

*The crew gets in a hearty laugh before they arrive in orbit of Malchior IV*

Xeno: We're 'ere.

*Ynot sighs*

Ynot: Yeah. time to get the hurt over with.

*They land on a neighboring moon and gather around a grave stone Hokagetsu prepared*

---

[Edge of the Universe]

*Kratos uses the last reminiscence of his rings energy to keep himself breathing as he falls from the ship, diving face foreward into oblivion*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:57 am

[ Funeral for a Friend: ]

*With a serene rippling a ways off from the funeral site, two figures arrive*

Zev: *Dressed in white robes, with tan and aquamarine markings* ... *Rubs at his eye silently*

Namah: *Is wearing a sleeveless black dress, with a long skirt; not a bit of decoration on it, save for slits halfway down the side to accommodate her digitigrade legs* ... *Gently squeezes Zev's shoulder* It's okay. We're out of view, for now. Let it out before we're there.

Zev: *Places a hand over face, and begins to shake* I should have...Been there...I...I should have helped him...

Namah: By the time we knew, it was far too late. And chances are, you'd end up magnetizing our allies to the situation, most of whom would die. Don't be angry at yourself for being alive. Be thankful that you can mourn Klak here.

Zev: ...Uuuuuugh... *Tears begin to stream down face*

Namah: *Wraps an arm half-around Zev* Shh...Shh...

~ ~ ~

*The steampunk girl with snowy-white hair clomps away, pouting*

???: I dinnae even get to ask my question! For Oktapodas's sakes, first that pillock machine of mine runs off to collect Stasis unsupervised, and then - bloody hell, I can only take so much!

*Suddenly, her recording device beeps; she adjusts a switch up the side, and waits for a response*

*A distinct voice can be heard*

Heathcance: Ah...Bonney, ma'am, I am...Deeply regretful for my unexcused leave.

Bonney: Mmm-hm.

Heathcance: I used the Mode:GONE protocol, and I am now but a head.

Bonney: Mmmmmh.

Heathcance: I am urgently in need of repairs, ma'am, and I am en route to our nearest base.

Bonney: Hmmm! Well, I'm afraid I am very busy at this convention, all of these lectures and dioramas and stalls, it's the knees of the bee, you see. I guess you're outta luck!

Heathcance: Oh -whassacomeandago- I am so -winga-dinga- tired of this forced self-repair -ai caramba- I was trying to further your -crikey- research and I made one -croissant- mistake and you punish me like this! Also, I personally think the language filter you installed me with is a piece of -maple syrup-.

Bonney: You seem to have a lot to deal with. I have your replacement body ready, just give information to the Cybots about how to attach you, and Bob's your uncle! Just don't use any weapon systems until I'm ready to see you in person - I don't want you getting yourself killed with the new Stasis weaponry.

Heathcance: Thank you, ma'am. For the body, for tolerating my restlessness, and...Everything.

Bonney: You're welcome. Take care.

*Klik*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:24 pm

[Convention]

Nefarian: Ah, good to see you again, old man. It has been far too long. What was it you called me...ah yes, "A mad tinker trifling with forces beyond his ken?" Anyway, Groularougarn, how's the family?

*Nefarian smiles, shaking Groularougarn's hand*

Nefarian: We've been busy up at Blackrock Mountain, trying to create the ultimate dragon and whatnot. We very nearly succeeded - unfortunately, Experiment Number Seventy-Five proved...unstable. He went mad, and we were forced to put him down. My lesser creations are going well...but my first desire is still unreachable. Anyway, these men are not with me. I certainly know of that infamous upstart Mephistroth, and the tyrannical king Malygos, but I don't have firsthand experience.

*Nefarian shrugs, still smirking a bit*

Nefarian: I'd certainly be willing to aid in your quest - however, I have my own request. My mate recently died, and I've had myself a shortage of eggs. If you could somehow find me some, then I'd certainly help you.

---[Outside Convention]---

*Mephistroth chuckles*

Mephistroth: Devious, Malygos. Always what I've come to expect from you, old friend.

Malygos: Indeed. So you're on board?

Mephistroth: One hundred percent. But...I sensed-

*Malygos grows grim*

Malygos: I know. We need to go.

*A teleporter appears before them, with Anzu, clad in a black suit and tie, waves them in*

Anzu: Come on, you two. Klak...you know what happened.

*The demon lord and wizard nod, boarding the teleporter*

---[Dead Planet]---

Laros: Hmph. Levitation is barely a cantrip; I certainly can do so.

*He waves his hand, the bridge of light vanishing in a flash, and his own body glowing with golden light, causing him to start to descend gracefully into the pit*

Laros: Anyone who makes a joke about my feminity gets blinded.

---[Datrio]---

Hydraxis: I don't really care who gets what, only that my master's plans are satisfied.

*He puts his hand to his face*

Hydraxis: A simple mission, he said, routine realignment..

*He waves his hand dismissively*

Hydraxis: If that's what you want me to do, then certainly we have a deal. I care not for your quest - only ours.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15488

Post by Kon Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:00 am

< Klak's funeral >

*Suddenly, a metal man appears out of thin air next to his grave. He looks more robot-like in appearance, with hints of pistons and plating all over his body despite none having existed there for a very long time. Heavy armour is present on his chest and shoulders, dark silver like the rest of him. He stretches a hand out and places it on top of the stone, letting out a deep, croaking voice*

???: "Ah, Klak... I never thought death was possible for either of us. So important we were. If you are dead... really dead... your legends are safe with me, and will exist in the millennia you were promised."

*He strokes two fingers across his grilled brow, realizing that he will be soon greeted by other mourners*

OOS: Good to be back too guys. I really need something to let my imagination play with.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:12 am

Groularougarn: ... *Clenches hand at side, scales beginning to grow* ...

*Suddenly, Latta is at his side, with a hand on his shoulder*

Latta: What about eggs that are dormant? We've been saving eggs that can't hatch on their own. We'll give them to you, provided that you have a way to get them to hatch. *Looks up at Groularougarn* Now, father...Please, civilly, explain our situation.

Groularougarn: ...Yes. *Hand reverts to normal* You see, the planet we reside on has been experiencing absurd weather - random floods of scalding water, burning snow, lightning, etc., etc. I had suspected that Gorgon who had existed on our soil once, but I received word that she returned with her master injured - and was forced to seek our refuge from a flood.

Latta: An alchemist discovered that somehow, our atmosphere has been saturated with a strange essence. There is only one mage we could think of who would be feasibly able to tell us what to do.

Groularougarn: Do you know where we can find Patchouli Knowledge?

---

[ Elsewhere at the Convention: ]

*By now, Bonney has seen almost every stall at the convention*

*However, she comes to a stop at one which is secreted in the corner, out of the light*

*There, she finds a being with copper armor over maroon bandages, flat, round white lenses for eyes, and long, scarlet hair tied in a braided ponytail; at the end of her ponytail is some kind of large, copper apparatus*

*Her stall is filled with musical boxes, and numerous little clockwork devices*

Bonney: Um...Hello! *Looks over the stall's contents*

???: ... ... ...Hello. *Stares at her blankly* ...

Bonney: Uh... *Scratches head awkwardly*

???: ... ... ...

~ ~ ~

*As the group descends, they find the stone giving way to huge veins of metal*

*Soon, they begin to pass by huge spires of metal*

*However, the chasm goes deeper, and deeper, and deeper still*

Luppu: Gah! It's getting cooooold!

~ ~ ~

[ Datrio, Island off the Coast of West City: ]

???: Very nice. I'll let you get to it.

*She begins to hum her song*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:55 am

[Mad Scientist Convention]

*Nefarian raises his eyebrow*

Nefarian: Our paths have crossed. I have requried use of her library at some times. I could take you to her, if need be. And certainly, the faulty eggs would be fine. I have...methods of making them hatch.

---
    [Klak's funeral]

*Malygos, Mephistroth, and Anzu emerge from the teleporter.*

Malygos: No doubt Zev and Ynot will be here soon...

*He sighs*

Anzu: My lord, are you upset?

---

[Dead Planet]

Laros: You should have bundled up a little more. *He indicates his long, layered robes* But if I must do everything around here..

*He casts a spell, brightening and warming the air around the group*

---
    [Datrio]

Hydraxis: Alright. Let's get this over with, finally.

*He raises his hand*

Hydraxis: Alpha unit, you are to provide supressive fire. Concentrate fire on one area - our opponent has durable armor, and it's going to take all we've got to penetrate that shell.

*He indicates another group*

Hydraxis: Delta unit, sneak around back. Look for any openings in its armor, and tag them. I will then use my own power to flood his systems and destroy him.

*Hydraxis smiles*

Hydraxis: Give 'im hell, boys.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:44 pm

<Earth>

*Blackout walks into a warehouse*

*A man wearing a hood is standing on a box in the middle of the warehouse*

???: Yes?

Blackout: My name is Makuta Blackout. I'd like to hire you.

???: A Makuta? What use could a Makuta have for me? Aren't you powerful enough by yourself?

Blackout: Perhaps. But you can get into places I can't.

???: Like where?

-----

<Malchior IV>

*Nikolai and Amy suddenly run into four armed men*

Nikolai: Who the hell are you?

*They both point their guns at the men*

Person 1: Relax. We're not here to fight you. We want you to work with us.

-----

<Klak's funeral>

*F-Blackout observes from a distance*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:14 pm

[Klak's Funeral]

Ynot: *with a drop of mercury forming in his eye* Would you all quit blubbering.

Sasuken: He was their friend, too, Ynot. They have every right to mourne a fallen comrade.

Shaern: How cold can you be, metal head?

Ynot: You don't get it do you?

*Ynot begins levitating, drawing his sword and releasing it to Bladewing state, glowing with an orange aura*

Ynot: I can't heal wounds, but I'll be damned if I let someone like klak go down THAT easily.

*Ynot's chest glows and the outline of a cube illuminates infront of him*

Ynot: GET BACK HERE!

*Ynot punches a whole in time and drags Klak from the moment he was to die, pinning him to the ground*

Ynot: Where were you during the battle with Omega Supreme?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:31 pm

[ Mad Scientist Convention, Aside: ]

Groularougarn: That would be...Much appreciated.

Latta: We'll pass the eggs to you once we return to our home to sort out matters. Please, lead the way, when you're ready.

---

[ Space Station Docks: ]

*Having gotten clearance to take off, Bonney is prepping her ship's systems*

*It's a cramped, clunky affair, seemingly steam-powered; however, on top of it is an eye-like apparatus, with a glowing, pale purple 'pupil'*

Bonney: *Eyes a musical box that she bought from the mysterious armored girl* ...Portal projector, set a course for the airspace above the Suforukk outpost.

*The ship begins to clunk forward, and the device atop it is flashing rapidly*

*A portal opens before the ship, and it vanishes through*

~ ~ ~

[ Datrio, Sector Three Labs Basement: ]

*The destruction seems to have only grown more pronounced*

*A door hangs off of its hinges, exposing a narrow stairway down to the floor below*

*Hakumen is nowhere in sight*

~ ~ ~

Luppu: Thanks~

Other Ctarl-Ctarl: *Shout their thanks*

*Eventually, the group reaches the bottom of the abyss*

*The spires they went past are supported by levitating spheres of metal, without really being attached to them*

???: *Calls out* Well, come on in. *A flash of lime green retreats into a doorway on the wall of the abyss*

Luppu: Shall we, Healer?
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:52 pm

*Klak screams loudly in pain and anger*

Me: WHAT? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOO!!! THIS ISN'T *wheeze* supposed to happen, damn it. WHY. WHY WHAT WHO....Ynot......What....what happened? I.....Omega Supreme I was at the battle of Omega Supreme....and...why....No, I'm not F-Klak. F-Klak was cloned from me before I went there. How did you know?

---

Rainn: "Knew it."

---

*Meanwhile, Ra is sealed in a padded, windowless room in an asylum on Malchior IV*

Ra: "son of zeus is still alive and the other might be too..."
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:54 pm

[Mad Scientist Convention So Cool]

Nefarian: I certainly have a method of contacting her back at Blackrock Mountain. Come with me, and I will show you.

*He begins to step out of the lab*

Nefarian: It'll certainly have changed since the War of Red and Black. Virtually all trace of the ancient black wyrm Annihilan have been destroyed.

--[Datrio]--

Hydraxis: Damn...Stay in formation, high alert. Anyone spots any sign of movement, or any heat signature other than our own, immediately inform me.

--[Dead Planet]--

Laros: Indeed we shall.

*He walks through the doorway, cautiously*

--[Funeral]--

Malygos: Well then. That was completely pointless.

Mephistroth: Heh, you were going for a second there.

*Malygos glares at Mephistroth*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:04 am

[Former Funeral]

*Ynot grins*

Ynot: Right shoulder, under your armor. I like being informed. How else would I know half the time when people are about to do something stupid? They're always sweeps away. That and a birdie tells me that it wasn't your time, yet.

*He turns to the others gathered*

Ynot: Though it is nice to see those that would show for such an occasion.

*Looks to ???*

Ynot: Especially you. It seems I managed to bring back two ghosts.

----
    [Edge of the Universe]

*As Kratos tumbles through oblivion, truth and light blaze past him in a blur of images, seemingly unrelated until the gates of large complex loom in the distance, but then, in less than an instant, he is at them, walking through*

Kratos: I think...*his cheeks swell out as he holds his hand over his mouth* ugh....

*MY notices Kratos and continues reading a book*

MY: That first trip in can be a doosey. Aim it out the door

*Kratos goes to vomit as instructed, when out of his mouth comes a string of images similar to the ones seen coming in*

Kratos: Wha..What in the name of Olympus was THAT?!?!

MY: Your curses. Your hopes. Your despair. Your dreams. Your Past, in short. None of it matters to you now that you are permanently in our employ. The rest of you may wish to empty yourself of the same, if you wish not to be burdened by thoughts that may distract you. Kratos here has so much past that he simply could not keep it all in while taking up this post. Those that have grief with you will no longer pursue you, but those who value your life will no longer care, either.

*MY looks up from his book to Perseus, Videlle, Komerak, and Dirge*

MY: It is a catch 22, so to speak. And before you ask, no. You can't give up the bad without the good. If you are going to do this job, either drop you baggage now, or live with it. Your call.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:51 am

[ Funeral?: ]

Zev: ...? *Tears well up again* He's...Okay...!? *Suddenly gets a case of the vapors*

*He sways to and fro, overcome by the sheer toweringly heightened emotions of the events that have transpired, and - Chrissakes just faint already!*

*THUD*

Namah: *Has sidestepped* ...Renegade for life.

~ ~ ~

[ Mad Scientist Convention, Dragonz: ]

Groularougarn: You don't say. That is simply a shame.

Latta: *Throws an elbow into her father's ribs* ix-nay in the isrespecting-day the ead-day.

Groularougarn: Latta, there is literally no one left who can't decipher that hokey pig Latin.

Latta: *Whispers back* That is beside the point and you know it!!

*Suddenly, a faint tinkling of bells can be heard, accompanied by a melody of click-clacking noises*

Groularougarn: *Immediately spins* If that's you, Nox, then you had best start running.

*However, it's the female from before, with the copper armor, maroon bandages, and long, crimson hair in a braided ponytail*

*She's hovering a foot or two above the ground, and is holding some kind of hexagonal music box*

*As she quietly tinkers with the crystals inside in the midst of it playing, a glimmering film surrounds the group*

Latta: Father, is she trying to prevent us from getting help? *Grips horn tightly*

Groularougarn: No...No, no. *Eyes have turned into a fiery orange, with slit pupils* Someone is going to be here that can't be let out.

*Suddenly, a spindly mass of shadows forms, and begins to take a human shape*

*It's a being in a skintight, silvery suit, with a pale purple, vertical line down over the face; over the left hand is a huge, double-barreled weapon of some kind, while the right hand holds tightly onto a glowing dagger*

Latta: Who are you? Who are both of you?!

??? 1: *Lets her music box float beside her position* I am a Timekeeper. This one was sent back here to finish a job which Death's envoy could not accomplish. She does not wish to do this. Please do not make her suffer more.

??? 2: ...zzzztch...krrrrrrzzztch...rrraaaatccchhh...please...me...

Groularougarn: ...What is it that you want, my child?

??? 2: ...please...mr. dragon...please...kill me...before...i hurt...anyone...else... *Whines pitifully as her body spasms*

*She takes off running, then dodges to the side, and lunges to stab Nefarian*

??? 2: ...please...kill me...

Groularougarn: *Suddenly forms a huge tail, smacking her away* Nefarian, we must leave her body intact. I have a bad feeling about this, and I must confirm my suspicions.

Latta: *Edges closer to the 'Timekeeper'*

~ ~ ~

[ Datrio, Sector 3 Lab Basement: [

*Suddenly, the wall is cleaved open, and a huge, white-armored figure emerges*

*Spikey, icy blue hair tied back in a wild ponytail, he has eyes on various parts of his body besides his face, and carries a truly massive blade*

???: I am the white void. *Stomp* I am the cold steel. *Stomp* I am the just sword. *Stomp* With blade in hand shall I reap this world of its evils, and cleanse them in the fires of destruction! *Raises sword high* I am Hakumen! The end has come!! *Brings sword down*

*The world explodes into glass and metal shrapnel, and screaming sparks*

~ ~ ~

*The group follows the green light down a smooth metal corridor*

Luppu: ...Perchance, what were you doing on this planet?

~ ~ ~

[ Platinum Corps. Meeting: ]

Videlle: If I vomit up my past, then my present will have no meaning, and I'll have no chance of surviving into the future. That's how it works in my pea-brain, at least.

*That is apparently that*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15488

Post by Kon Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:34 am

<Klak's Former Funeral>

*??? closes his eyes and smiles, before turning and standing to face Ynot and the others*

???: You of all people should know that my senses do not deceive me, and that you'll find me where I'm needed. Kakamu is summoned....

*A grin spreads across his grated face, and he soon bursts into laughter*

Kakamu: ...and he is most glad to be! Though I don't usually condone meddling with time, I think I can make an exception for this one.

*He steps forward and puts a hand on the confused Klak's shoulder*

<Edge of the Universe>

Komerak: I have led a life of disappointment, never being able to claim what is rightfully mine. This Platinum Ring has given me individual power, individual purpose. I will of course choose the latter over the former... just give me a few seconds.

*He walks a few feet away from the other Lanterns, turning his back, and stands in silence*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:34 pm

<Klak's funeral>

F-Blackout: Well, well.....this is certainly an interesting development.

-----

<Malchior IV>

Amy: You want us to work for you?

Person 1: Yes.

Nikolai: Doing what?

*All four men gesture at their guns*

Person 2: Isn't it obvious?

*They laugh*

-----

<Earth>

*Blackout and the hooded man walk out of the warehouse*

Blackout: I'm glad we came to an agreement.

???: So am I.

*They go their separate ways*

-----

<Edge of the Universe>

Dirge: My life has been nothing but pain. I'll gladly get rid of it.

-----

<Mordor>

*TPK paces up-and-down the Council chamber nervously*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:56 pm

*Klak wriggles*

Me: We'll talk about you invading my privacy later. Wait, Malygos? Is that you? You're alive? *he then looks up and smiles at Kakamu*

---

*Perseus shakes his head*

Perseus: "Fools run from their past. Heroes know they have been forgiven, and move on."

---

*Angonce shivers in his restraints*

---

*See-Man wakes up in a Scottish Bed*

See-Man: "Oi! What just happened?"
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:09 pm

[Former Funeral]

*Ynot chuckles a bit*

Ynot: Yeah, for now, I have a ship to rebuild. Mine deserted me.

Sasuken: Knowing that I made it sentient, albeit accidentally, I can make the next one better.

Ynot: I don't think that will be necessary. AI are troublesome. I will be retrofitting the Cabana Prime to modern specs. Less work that way. Klak, once I'm done, I'll gladly give you a lift if you need it.

*Ynot rests his arms behind his back and walk back to his ship, beginning the retrofitting*

Sasuken: Look at him trying to be all cool and not emotional. Want me to punch him for ya, Zombie breath?
    ----

[User HQ]

MY: To each their own. Kratos, while you've been away, the parade has been set, and the hall constructed. Once they dump their past, we will begin the march. Charge your rings and meet me at the hangar.

*MY exits the room, reading his book*

Kratos: Forsaken again? How many times must I give up my humanity to a higher cause?

*Kratos goes to recharge his lantern and ring*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:18 am

[Former Funeral]

Malygos: I could say the same about you. But, regardless, we are both alive, so let's dispense with the inane questions.

Mephistroth: A sentient starship? By accident? How in the h-

Malygos: Save it for later, Mephistroth.

Anzu: My lord, why are we even here now?

---
    [Convention]

Nefarian: Don't worry. Annihilan was a fool. He looked to the past, to his foolish conflict with you reds. I strive to much greater heights.

*He looks to the fallen Timekeeper.*

Nefarian: I may have to singe her a bit, but I can leave her mostly intact. Overheat can be overcome.

*He opens his mouth, suddenly that of a black dragon, and breathes black flames on the Timekeeper, overheating its systems and shutting it down temporarily*

Nefarian: Now we have two reasons to go to my lair. Come.

*He heads off towards a portal, transforming back into a dragon before he enters*

---
    [Datrio]

*Most of the troops manage to dodge, but one unfortunate man takes the sword straight in the face*

Hydraxis: Damn. Open fire, stick to the plan! Stay as far away from him as you can.

*The soldiers begin to open fire on Hakumen, two of them snipers from far away, looking for weaknesses. Hydraxis quickly turns into a puddle and reforms behind Hakumen, striking him twice on the back, then disappearing again before Hakumen can react*

Hydraxis: Over here!

*He appears away from his men, out of Hakumen's range, assuming a fighting stance*

---
    [Dead Planet]

Laros: I desire to help everyone in this sector, with the magical power this device could give me. I called in a few favors with a...friend.

*He looks off into the distance*

Laros: Anyway, she runs the largest information network in this entire universe. No doubt you've heard of that famous information broker, calling herself Mad-Eyes?

*He smirks a bit*

Laros: She led me right to you.

---
    [Platinum Corps Meeting]

*Xavalis steps in*

Xavalis: I hope I am not interrupting anything. My desire is to join this Platinum Corps.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:05 pm

[ Klak's Would-Be Funeral: ]

Zev: *Is still passed out, with a bruised nose*

Asabana: *Is trying to fan him out of his serious case of the Vapors* Ohhhhh, Master...

Namah: *Is holding onto her braced arm, wincing* Look, I love the magic of gamebreaking, but I think I'm about to fall over from pain, so can someone point me to a chair so that I don't make a fool of myself like my boyfriend?

Zev: Mmrrrrzll...Pretty lights...Summer breeze...Catch me, Asabana...Catch me... *Weakly runs in place*

Namah: ...Allow me to correct myself somewhat, as I could never be as much of a fool as Zev. *Stumbles* Klak, I'm happy you're alive, but I almost stopped being alive shortly ago, so I just need to... *Crumples, sitting down* ... *Dozes, asleep sitting up*

Asabana: I'm sorry guys, my master and his beloved are normally much - okay screw it! We are not cool at all, I am so sorry that they are being like this right now!!

---

[ Somewhere Else on Malchior IV, But Not That Far: ]

*Curiously, one ally of Zev and Namah's has snuck her way to a restaurant that has reopened just four minutes and thirteen seconds ago - early, trying to surreptitiously take advantage of all of the closings for Klak's 'funeral'*

Mia: *Comes to the one occupied table, and sits; placing her shield and sword leaned on opposite sides of the chair from each other*

*Sitting across the table from her is the Timekeeper which, at this moment, should be on a Space Station amongst fierce dragons*

???: *Is sitting before a bowl of some kind of meat and noodles, and has just finished emptying her bottle of hot sauce into it* ...You arrived precisely on time. Marvelous, Temptress.

Mia: *Bristles, figuratively and literally* Do not call me the Temptress. I'm Mia. I'm not in the business of destruction anymore, and that is it.

???: ...You are very rude, R'magdi. You shouldn't be looking into my mind like this. I want to talk about Rule Breaker. I want to talk about Klak. I want to talk about Macha. ... Very well. I will discuss what you want to know.

R'magdi: First and foremost is that which I can reveal openly: Klak was meant to stay dead. It was his Destiny. By the act of undoing Destiny, Ynot has jumped straight to passing the third Rite of a Destroyer of Time. *Begins to slurrrrrrrp up noodles*

Mia: ... *Taps a gloved finger on the table* ...I am waiting, R'magdi.

R'magdi: *Has downed the entire bowl* He must not be made aware of what that means - he will actively seek out this power, and it will signal to you-know-who that it is time to take the stage. I am not supposed to do this, but I will...Barter with the Fates, to steer Ynot clear of that path. I hope God Xelor doesn't...Punish me. <3

Mia: *Shudders* And I suppose we must discuss Rule Breaker and Macha in private?

R'magdi: Yes. *Contemplates the hot sauce section of the menu* Oh my, 11 varieties...

Mia: Today, little miss 'time is no object to a Timekeeper!'

R'magdi: No need to shout, Mia. *Raises one hand*

*The two suddenly disappear, and all traces of their presence on the planet are sponged from the time stream*

~ ~ ~

[ Platinum Lantern Meeting: ]

Videlle: *Retreats to charge her Lantern*

*She doesn't give the group a look*

Videlle: *Conspicuously, now has a locket of some sort matching her Platinum Lantern uniform*

~ ~ ~

[ Space Station, Leaving the Convention: ]

*The actual Timekeeper has disappeared, in a split second when no one was looking*

*Now, Groularougarn carefully approaches the singed, sparking assassin on the floor; its body is still twitching up, but with a limp, flaccid motion*

Groularougarn: Hmmm...The body is dead, but the armor still wills it to move. What was once the most unorthodox and forbidden of armor enchantments will one day be the domain of cybernetics. *Gently prizes the mask off, and scowls*

Latta: *Pales, and jumps back* Oh God...Did they...Did she still have to suffer so much?

*Lying there on the floor, though bruised and sickly, is indeed a girl with the exact visage of Noodle*

Groularougarn: *Gently picks the body up, though it sparks and attempts to kick him* Come. The least we can do is bury this poor wretch like the human it could never be.

*He and a still-shaken Latta follow Nefarian through the portal*

~ ~ ~

[ Datrio, Sector Three Lab Basement: ]

Hakumen: *Barrels through most of the attacks, although the blows dealt by Hydraxis slow him down just a bit*

*He roars, faceless mask shuddering, and swings his blade into a console's side*

*A spray of molten metal is sent hurtling towards the troops*

~ ~ ~

Luppu: Fair enough. Oh.

*They exit into a huge space, extending far, far out unto a gaping opening in the floor*

*From above floats down a shimmering sphere of lime green light, which suddenly flashes*

*It expands into a Zafara, but with lime green fur, six fingers, and four ears*

*Above his left eye is a row of four smaller, empty white eyes, and a large, jagged hook curves outward from his left wrist*

???: Well, welcome to my personal hell - that being interaction. I am Y'tirh, left behind by the blithering idiots I was meant to sheperd to protect their Archive. They said they were just going to collect research data, and naturally, they all went and killed the last of themselves. Take whatever information you want, and please, save asking me for help as the last resort.

Y'tirh: Before you ask me something, ask yourself - did I reboot the file? Did I read the terminal's guide? Did I ask the moron next to me? If all of those have been exhausted, then, you can bother me with your simpleton problems. I'll be over here in the corner, reflecting on what a disaster I am. *Flickers out of existence, and reappears crouched, facing a corner*

Luppu: ...Someone needs a snack. *Takes out a handheld device, and approaches the center of the room*

Other Ctarl-Ctarl: Snack!!

Y'tirh: Shut up you morons!

Other Ctarl-Ctarl. Sorry.

Last edited by Lucky Zev! on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 am