BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Adrastos
Malygos
sakura_dark_twin22
Ferret-X
Niflheim
Zev the Reveler
Kon
Klak
Yenot
Heat
14 posters

BZPB

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9890

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

BZPB - Page 12 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Yenot Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:02 pm

<Beach Planet, Shaern's Mind>

Death and Shaern approach a warrior on a battlefield, his eyes dim, armor battered, pierced and perforated with blades. A purple slime oozes from the wounds. a$$ the pair come into his range of vision, his eyes light up with alarm. "No! No, it's not my time!" the warrior shouts. "Come now, you have a estoc in your eye. It is most certainly, YOUR time." Death said quite calmly, "Shaern, this man is like many others. Not accepting of his fate, even when it's clear as day that it's come and here. These men tend to hang about until I come. Most people think I am a ruthless murderer, but I'm not. Most of the time. I am a shepherd for lost souls. I guide them to the afterlife. And yet i'm always greeted with fear and distaste."

Shaern looks at the man, steps on his chest and grips the handle of the sword, pulling it free of the mans head, eye still on and shows it to him, "This was in your skull. You are dead. Accept it." The man speaks, but in Shaern's voice, "You first!" The Warrior's form blurs into Shaern as she leaps to her feet and strangles the first.
    ----

<Ynot's Cabin>

Ynot hangs his head, "Yeah, I figured you would say something like that." Lying back down in his hammock, he presses a button for a com link to the bridge, "Status report." The loudspeaker crackles to life with Sasukens voice, "On their trail, but they're slippery. We've tracked them to a planet below us now, Phyrexia. It's a metal sphere, really."

Ynot's eyes light up as he springs from his resting place, teleporting to the bridge, "So we're here then?" Sasuken is sitting in the captains Chair, "It would seem so, I was about to hail the governing body, would you like to?" Ynot kicks Sasuken out of his chair, "Absolutely. Patch me in, Sonia." Moments later, he announces, "Attention people of Phyrexia, This is the captain of the Cabana Prime in orbit of your planet. I am pursuing a ship that has abducted innocents and returned here. I request that you turn them over so as to avoid unnecessary violence."
    ----

<TWTAWB>

*SM Demyx dashes Demuirge over the head with his Sitar and keeps going*
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33913

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:09 am

<Heading to the NSA base>

*Manning finds Aster already in the driver's seat*

Aster: Have you got a map?

*She suddenly sees an image of Rahn attacking Frenzy*

-----

<The NSA base>

*Frenzy jumps around, dodging all the shots easily*

*He then stops for a second*

Frenzy: WAITWAITWAIT! HERETOHELPYOUGIVEYOUSOMETHING!

-----

<Alternate Malchior IV>

Boy: They're everywhere, sirs. Come, I'll take you to the mayor.

*He walks off, away from the portal*

*Jones looks at Nadle, smiling*

-----

<Vizima>

TPK: I need a squad of Knights. Also, before the war, Angonce had developed antidermis tracking devices. They were stolen by one of you to protect the Makuta involved in the Rebel Alliance. We will need them now.

-----

<Merc plot>

Deathsaurus: The Keruvim? .....Interesting.

*He moves on, but shoots a knowing glance at Mazkertis*

*A guard wearing a gas mask pops up, but Deathsaurus stuns him before he can do anything*

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: Yes, we were, but that is not relevant now. What do you think of him? Or his policies?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7040

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:53 pm

OOS: I hope that this is everyone.

=== === ===

[ Merc Plot: ]

Al-Hassi: *Keeps close behind the Spymistress* I've got your six.

Eruka: *Conjures two large, glowing green tadpole bombs*

~ ~ ~

[ Beach Planet: ]

Namah: Zev, is Shaern okay?

Zev: Yes. Asabana is ready to pull her out of the dream if things go pearshaped.

Asabana: *Sits in the lotus position, the Crowned Mirror floating between her hands*

Namah: ...If anything happens to her, Ynot is going to bring a war to us.

Zev: Haha! Yeah, we'd be completely screwed.

Namah: So long as you know that. *Leaves him to it*

Zev: *Returns to reading Space Better Home & Garden* Hmmm...

Namah: *Stares at the magazine, and facepalms*

~ ~ ~

[ Nefarian's Lair: ]

Samjam: *Hops in front of Pwyll, who finally seems to be calming down* Hello hello! I am Samjam the Chamsam!

*Out of nowhere, a spotlight falls on her, as the rest of the room darkens*

Samjam: I am an agent of a higher calling, come to watch over you all! I am a Chamsam of many talents! I can juggle bowls of Jell-O, sing with nasal accompaniment, and change colors on command! *hair suddenly turns bright blue, and skin turns purple with yellow polka dots*

*As she returns to normal, she moves over to Pwyll*

Samjam: This formula was developed for dragons which hatched prematurely, and stuff.

Pwyll: *Seems to be trying to avoid the blue dragoness's gaze, whimpering*

Samjam: Ma'am, please let Pwyll know you won't hurt her.

~ ~ ~

[ Legacy Ship: ]

*Just as the Dead begin to overwhelm the group, Sumire finishes the modifications*

Sumire: It is most advisable to hold onto something - BWAH!! *Falls over, onto Lynvara, as the ground bucks slightly*

*The environmental maintenance device blazes with white light, burning the miasma out of the air in the lower levels*

*When the light fades, the Dead are nothing but a silvery-black powder on the ground*

Heathcance: My sensors indicate that it is safe to remove the suits.

Polly: *Pops her helm off, and takes a deep breath* ...Yep.

Sumire: *Abashedly gets up off of Lynvara* M, m, many apologies. *Begins to remove her suit awkwardly*

Heathcance: *Gives a tinny whisper to Polly* I give them a month before admitting their relationship.

Polly: *Watches Sumire offer Lynvara a hand* I give 'em two weeks.

~ ~ ~

[ Dhakaan: ]

*As Vayne's group enters the brig, they find the soldiers locked up*

*They also find one other locked up, for getting into a bar fight - a whip thin little orc-goblin hybrid, with dirty orange hair tied back in a ponytail whilst the front is cut into a mohawk. Her sallow yellow skin is lightly freckled, and she wears mismatched leather and light plate armor*

???: Hey! The name's Snutterkap! Let me out! I wanna smash some Elven heads!

*She tries to pout, somewhat hindered by her little tusks*

Snutterkap: Pleeease?

~ ~ ~

[ Grassy Planet: ]

Mia: I will be a tasting judge.

Lyram: I shall, as well~

Anna: I don't want any part of this.

Faustus: *Hums a broken little tune, so softly*

Sarasim: Bring iiiiiit.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16011

Post by Klak Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:26 pm

Fourteen: "Steady. I sense something around this corridor."

*Bullets fly the moment Fourteen steps around the corner, and he reels and staggers back.*

Fourteen: "!#$%! They've got a tank in here! What the hell?!"

Lalli: "A tank? On a space station? These people are crazy!"

Fourteen: "The walls must be stronger than we thought. We need a plan to take this thing down."

Lalli: "….Anyone here strong enough to give it a distraction from the front? I'll flank it from behind."

*Mazkertis begins to cry*

OOS: Anyone know where Sarge is? I wonder if he still wants to be a part of the plot.

---

*Merasmus swings his arms*

Merasmus: "BOOOOMBINOMICOOOOON"

*the onion turns into a bomb and launches at Ainsley*

*The bomb is suddenly blocked by a fist from a man in a suit, who then turns to Ainsley and Shrek.*

Ross Mandell: "This is our time, friends!"

---

*The Tower is unresponsive, and a communication gets through to the unmarked frigate*

????: "Identify yourself, man."

---

*Saix continues to laugh emotionlessly*

---

*Klak and Bob collapse*

Me: Ugh….Whoever these people were, they knew how to give headaches.

Bob: "*looks at the creature* Oh, you like earthquakes? Good. I like them too."

*Bob slams his fist, sending a small earthquake at the creature's way*

---

*Manning nods, and drives in the general direction of the base*

---

Rahn: "*stops shooting* WHYDOESHETALKLIKETHAT. What do you have to give us?"

---

*Nadle shakes his head and follows the kid*

---

Axalara: "Possible. *Two Knights leave the crowd to search for the devices* Who did you have in mind for your squad?"

---

Figlio: "He has a way of ensuring those who oppose him are encouraged to change their ways. He is quite the planner. It also seems like he's on the brink of purging people. Other than that, I'd say he's nigh inactive compared to Angonce. But perhaps it is all a ploy. What do you think, Makuta Blackout?"

---

*Angonce sputters in his prison*

---

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Coins : 7246

Post by Malygos Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:28 pm

[Merc Plot]

*Randolph chuckles maliciously.*

Randolph:  Oh, -this- will be fun.

*He licks his blade.*

Aluren: ...That's a terrible plan.

Randolph:  I don't recall asking you.

*He charges forward.*

Randolph:  Cowardice, hiding in a metal shell to guard a simple prison?  One would think you-

*He dodges as a huge blast fires at the spot where he was*

Randolph:  I AM TALKING.

*He charges forward, dodging each tank blast before pulling out an energy pistol and firing down the cannon shaft*

Aluren:  My charge is close-by.  We should be nearing the supermax cells.  *She blinks, her eye-readout flashing*

Aluren:  Along with a lot of guards.  Be wary.

---

[Ulduar]

*Tezzeret barely dodges the second earthquake*

Tezzeret:  Hey, watch it!

*He tries to strike at its core, but is flung away again*

Tezzeret:  Damn.  Its core should be its weak point, but the thing is doing a damn good job at protecting it...

*Tae'thelan stands up*

Tae'thelan:  No!  Don't damage the core!  If we destroy it we'll lose a valuable archaeological finding!

Tezzeret:  Tae, you really need to get your priorities straight.

---

[Grassy Planet]

Laros:  W-well, it's difficult to make sylvan tea without Avalon spi-

Theris:  Already got some.

*Laros blinks*

Laros:  But...how?

Theris:  Never knew when you'd come visiting.

Laros:  You didn't know I was going to visit.

Theris:  A mysterious castle with a mad mage ruling it?  That kind of adventure's right up your alley!

*He slapped Laros on the back*

Laros:  ...What.

Theris:  Alright, let's get this started!  We need three judges, so the third shall be me.

*He winks charmingly at the ladies*

Theris:  Of course, I might be too distracted by the company to properly enjoy myself...

Laros:  ...Is everything an excuse to flirt for you?

Theris:  You've known me for how long now?

---

[Dhakaan]

Vayne:  We're outnumbered, so we'll use all the help we can get.  Grab a sword and let's go.

*He starts to organize the freed troops*

Vayne:  Jeez, between Valenar, Plegia, and the Blackrocks, it's damn hard to get any peace around these parts.

---

[Legacy Ship]

*Lynvara reaches up and takes Sumire's hand, a smile crossing her face as it reddens despite herself*

Lynvara:  Th...Thank yo-

*She trips over a corpse and falls down...onto Sumire's chest.*

Lynvara:  Ugh...uh.

*Her face reddens furiously as she bolts upright*

Lynvara:  I...I didn't mean...I mean, no...but...

*Anzu walks up behind Polly and Heathcance, lowering his voice to a whisper*

Anzu:  I'd say a month is more reasonable.  The two are painfully shy, after all.

---

[Nefarian's Lair]

Tareca:  Ah, my apologies.

*She dips her head.*

Tareca:  Pwyll, is it?  A pleasure to meet you.

*She shimmers and transforms into a tall, elegant elven woman with white hair and deep blue eyes*

Tareca:  I am Nefarian's...companion, in his research.

---

[TWTAWB]

Demiurge:  ...Ow.

SM Anzu:  My liege, should I destroy him for his insolence?

*Zhe shrugs*

Demiurge:  It means little.  We must secure this...World that Always Will Be for the Empire.  If these fools return, it will mean their deaths.

*He nods*

SM Anzu:  Very well.

---

[Phyrexia]

*A skinless woman armored in a bone-white porcelain-like substance appears on the screen. She has a regal bearing, and wears a porcelain-like mask on her face*

Skinless Woman: I am Elesh Norn. Grand Cenobite and leader of the Machine Orthodoxy on Phyrexia. No innocents have been taken to this planet. Those that return here are corrupted, and must be compleated in the Great Work, as per our great leader Jin-Gitaxias.

*Though her eyes remain unseen, it appears she is glaring at Ynot*

Elesh Norn: Leave.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:10 pm

<The Cabana Prime>

Ynot: Madam Norn, I was hoping that you would be more forth coming in aiding me, but seeing as you are not, I will make myself very clear.

*Ynot stands from his chair, making himself more visable*

Ynot: I am Makuta Ynot. Former member of the Brotherhood thereof. Veteran of the Great Uterio War. Captain of incalculable ships. Escapee of Chronospace. Peacekeeper of this Galaxy. In the sake of peace, I request to speak to this Jin-Gitaxias. The people your planet has taken hostage have done no wrong to any persons, and simply request there return. Contact me again once Jin-Gitaxias is able to speak, or in one hours time. If I do not recieve communication by then, I will begin bombardment of your planet without prejudice.

*Sonia cuts the feed and Ynot turns to Trixitin*

Ynot: You know what to do.

*Trixitin slinks off*

Ynot: (To Kurenitsu) Take Sreda, Sonia, and Shaern planet side and do some recon. Sasuken you...

Vultran: She's not here.

Ynot: Excuse me? Who's not here? Kurenitsu is standing right there.

Vultran: No the other one.

Ynot: Sonia? She's right there at her station. Always doing her work without any question. Thank you for that Sonia, by the way.

Vultran: Hows about another other, then?

Ynot: Sreda may be a little angsty, but I would call him a...oh...You mean Shaern.

*Ynot looks about the cabin, finally noticing she's missing*

Ynot: Where in Artakha... None of you could have bothered to bring up the fact that she was missing?

Sasuken: You wished to remain undisturbed, Ynot. I was going to let you know straight away, but... you don't like us intruding on your slumbers. Your habits are your own problem.

Ynot: Fine, yes, you're right. See me later, I need to talk to you about something. In the mean time, continue with out her, and take Hokagetsu instead. Vultran, you obviously know where she went. Where?

Vultran: Not here.

Ynot: Clearly not here, where IS she.

Vultran: There.

*Ynot is gritting his teeth in frustration*

Ynot: Where. IS. THERE!

Vultran: There is relative.

Ynot: Vultran. I will make myself as clear as possible, if I don't like the next words out of your mouth, you are getting a one way trip into the crab nebula. Where. Is. Shaern?!

Vultran: With Zev.

All the pent up rage and frustration drains out of Ynot, his mask covered in confusion. His mind races, trying to put two and two together, even if only to get fish.

Ynot: THAT CANTANKEROUS CUR IS STEALING MY GIRL!?

Sonia: Aaaaaaand saved.

*Sonia presses a button on her dash and grins*
    -----

<Undisclosed Location>

*Trixitin steps out of a portal, sealing it back up with his Void Manipulator*

Trixtin: I request to speak with Aran-Dur. I have request for her services, in addition to our typical arrangement.
    ----

redwolfmoon99
    redwolfmoon99
    Resident Vodka Taste-Tester

Coins : 4211

BZPB - Page 12 Empty Blackwatch

Post by redwolfmoon99 Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:51 am

[Merc-Pirate Mission, Supermax 429]

*Raigen chucks a Shok-Tac Version V Concussion Grenade around a corner through another corridor, right at the feet of a group of approaching guards. As the guards become disorientated from the sensory overload as a result of the explosive overpressure from the device, the merc pulls out his dual handguns loaded with non-lethal PEPS ammo and knocks out each of the guards with precise shots to the head area.*

Raigen: C'mon, guys! The fight's this way!

*As he says that, another group of guards, more heavily armed than the last, rushes down the corridor, firing as they charged forward.*

~~~

[Unmarked Frigate, 5 km from Supermax 429]

??? Comm Officer: Commander, the control tower requests identification.

??? Commander: Patch them through, but maintain steady course in the meantime. We're wasting enough time as it is.

*The comm officer salutes before a large hard light holographic vid-feed of the prison control tower appears at the forefront of the bridge.*

Blackwatch Commander: Blackwatch Luna-class frigate "Eternal Night". Here to pick up a package.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:18 pm

<Heading to the NSA base>

*Aster realises she is no longer in the driver's seat*

Aster: Damn it. How'd you do that?

-----

<The NSA base>

Frenzy: INFORMATION! DOWNLOADEDEVERYTHING! WILL GIVEITYOU NANANNANAJAKAKA!

553: I think he wants to give us the data these spies collected.

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: Oh, he's planning things. He's already tried to eliminate me. He only needed my help to get Angonce out of the way. He was the only person who the Uterio War truly benefited. Except, perhaps, you. Would you be willing to change that?

-----

<Supermax 429>

*Deathsaurus steps forward*

Deathsaurus: Fine, I'll do it.

*He holsters his stun gun, and pulls out a BFG*

-----

<Alternate Malchior>

*Jones, Nadle, and the boy arrive at a refugee camp*

*They are approached by an elderly Asian man wearing tattered overalls and a blue tie*

Mayor: Greetings, sirs. Welcome to Camp 37. I'm Mayor Lee, head of this godforsaken place. *he turns to the boy* Mark, go back to your mother.

*Mark reluctantly runs off to a tent*

Mayor: OK, now we can talk. You know, you two look a little bit familiar.....

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:48 am

Fourteen: "Oh that's just bloody great! We're surrounded!"

*Mind rapes one guard, causing him to collapse onto the floor*

Fourteen: "Leave it to us to avoid having casualties! By the time we're done, it'll be a bloody massacre!"

*Fourteen starts rambling in his native Metalliconite language while punching down several guards*

*The tank is distracted by Randolph. Its systems have been disrupted by the concussion grenade.*

*Lalli Cain sneaks up behind it, and climbs up to the hatch. He opens it, and jumps inside. The sounds of muffled grunts, punches, and screams is heard.*

*Lalli Cain pops out, and nods at everyone.*

Lalli: "Done."

*The other guards gasp, and then continue to fire at the mercenaries*

*One with a baton slashes at Deathsaurus and Eruka*

---

Me: I'll make it up to you, Tae'thalan. I know a walking artifact. Not as old, but still valuable.

*Klak screams a blast of sonics at the beast, and then shoots lasers at its core*

*Bob reaches into the gaping ground, and pulls out a massive warhammer*

---

Lt. Manning: "This is no ordinary car."

*Lt. Manning turns on the radio, and "You Got The Touch" begins to play. Lt. Manning then turns it off*

Lt. Manning: "Never mind. Not in the mood for music."

*he continues driving*

---

Rahn: "Nah, that can't be what he said. *places his hand on his chin, and gives serious thought to it, then snaps his fingers* I got it! He wants to give us the data these spies collected! Alright, make it so, my friend."

---

Figlio: "I would be interested. *sips wine* You know, I spoke to Angonce some time ago. What are you planning, then, Blackout?"

---

Nadle: "I am Nadle. You might have heard of me. *points at DRJ* He is a friend of mine. Please, Mayor, explain to me what has happened. We are not exactly from around here."

---

*The Warden responds to the soldier on the unidentified ship*

???: "Ah, I've been waiting for you guys. We have some worthless criminals messing things up around here, so make sure to come in prepared."

Last edited by Klak on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:02 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: TPK remaining the leader of the Great Beings benefits no one but himself. I propose an alliance to remove him from office.

-----

<Vizima>

TPK: Nobody in particular. I would've wanted Perseus, but since he's gone, I don't know anybody here.

-----

<The NSA base>

*Frenzy puts his head in his hands*

SB: I know that feel, bro.

*Aster and Manning pull up alongside the house*

Aster: Looks like there was a battle here.

-----

<Alternate Malchior>

Lee: You're right, that is familiar. We all thought you were dead. It's a good thing you aren't, for we need you now more than ever.

*He adjusts his overalls*

Lee: I'm surprised you don't remember, but I guess it's expected after the beating you took. The attack on Mordor failed. Klak died, our forces were crushed, and ZFT withdrew from the alliance, leaving us to fight the Great Beings alone. We were able to hold them off for a time, but eventually they broke past our defences and attacked us directly, and they weren't taking any chances this time. RacKoon City was bombed from orbit. *he wipes a tear* I'm sorry. You tried to fight him, but he played dirty. We believed you dead for months. The planet is his now. There's a resistance movement, but there isn't much they can do against an army of Omnidroids.

DRJ: *telepathically* Interesting. I wonder what the divergence point was.

-----

<Supermax 429>

*Deathsaurus smiles, and steps to the side*

*He then attempts a Vulcan nerve pinch on the guard*

-----
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15488

Post by Kon Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:31 pm

<Supermax 429>

*The guard about to bludgeon Eruka is tackled by Yon, knocking the baton out of his hand. The two then roll over, continuously struggling against each other, until they hit the wall of the room and get to their feet. The other guards ignore them, as they're already occupied with the other mercs*

Yon: Blimey, you're a big one, ain't ya?

*The guard is indeed tubby compared to the rest of his squad, and he looks down at himself. This insult distracts him long enough for Yon to aim his pistol at his temple... but it's out of ammo. Click click click. He throws it at the guard's head, but it bounces off his helmet*

Yon: Right then. Time to go old school.

*They charge at each other, fists ready*

----------------------------

<Stouttish Islands>

*A black dot in the sky can be seen getting gradually bigger - this is Bones' ship approaching the planet. Meanwhile on the ground, Ainsley and Shrek cheer at Mandell's appearance*

Ainsley: Amen, mate! Let's show this chav a fing or two about cookin'!

----------------------------

<Arena planet, deep underground>

*Muta wakes up and observes his surroundings. He is still in Kakamu's lab like before, except it is now decorated with all kinds of bioluminescent flora*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:03 am

[ Merc Plot: ]

Eruka: Oh, for God's sakes!

*She flings one of her tadpole bombs into the tubby guard, attempting to blow him to itty bits*

Eruka: Grateful Dead, I would like purple mold sprayed on this region of guards. *Spreads her arms out in a perfect right angle*

*There is an ominous rumbling, and a sound like gas being released*

*Suddenly, the guards within the area outlined by Eruka's arms begin to scream, and claw at themselves - violently purple mushrooms are growing from their bodies, fat with life energy*

Eruka: That will preoccupy them. Get close up, and when the mushrooms explode, they'll heal and energize you.

*She summons more tadpole bombs, and hurls them up towards a series of security cameras*

*Each one explodes with incredible force, and green smoke*

Eruka: *Eyes glow red* Gero~hohoho!

-> MEANWHILE ->

Al-Hassi: *Listens carefully* Here we go.

*She covers all of the ground-level points of access which could ambush them with some kind of ominous little traps - tiny, bony jaws, holding unblinking eyes*

Al-Hassi: Those will snap anyone's feet to pieces if they rush in. Let's get going.

~ ~ ~

Asabana: Zev. She's very close to awakening her Dying Will Flame fully.

Zev: Good. Keep a close eye on her. *Has a pair of thick round glasses on, comparing a pair of ribbons to the back of Namah's head*

Namah: Zev, get on with it! I want to watch Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle!

Zev: I know, Namah! This is something I care deeply about! This is 35 years of young transforming heroes with attitude we're talking about!

Namah: Then why are you wasting time with ribbons for my ponytail?

Zev: I'm trying to decide which one brings out your horns...

Namah: Zev, I know what you're doing. You're pushing my buttons. Don't make me push back.

Zev: Well, I'm just trying to decide on whether you're a Spring or a Summer...

*Suddenly, he finds Namah's tail wrapped loosely around his neck*

Zev: You know, I hadn't considered that point. Let's go in and start.

Namah: Thank you. *Walks him in, leading with her tail in place*

~ ~ ~

Sarasim: As I be the official officiant, I say that y'all go on three! Not one, not two, but - and get ready fur dis - THREE!!

*Rather unbefitting of Sarasim's yelling and banging on a pot with a wooden spoon, Faustus calmly sets about bringing a silver spinner kettle full of especially bright-looking water to proper temperature over one of the two designated fires*

*He takes out three black leaves and some kind of golden-brown pepper corns, and gently rolls them in his hands, before lifting the top of the kettle and adding them*

*Allowing the kettle to begin spinning and whistling, Faustus takes out of a pouch on his wheelchair a number of porcelain tea cups; said wheelchair rolls over eerily to the judge's table, where Faustus gently, carefully sets down each cup*

*Humming a broken little tune, Faustus retrieves the kettle as it was at max rotation and squealing - he proceeds to pour the dark, crisp mixture out equally for each judge*

Sarasim: Befur ya drink, remember - take three good drinks a' water to cleanse yer pallet.

Mia: *Sips the tea thoughtfully* It's rich, but not too rich. It has an earthy flavor, with just the right amount of sweetness. Oh! And there's a bit of spice on the way down.

Lyram: I'm most inclined to agree~ It's very comforting.

Mia: Theris?

~ ~ ~

*For a brief moment, the impossible seems to have come to pass - *

Sumire: I, err, uhm. *Blushes, crossing and uncrossing her arms* That is, um. I, I say, well, err.

* - Sumire is at a complete and utter loss for words*

Polly: *Whispers to Anzu* Le's head up to tha lab an' let tha brass know we succeeded.

Heathcance: I shall see about reinstating a teleport link.

*He goes rigid, beeping and clicking quietly*

~ ~ ~

((OOS: Sorry, I forgot this one))

---

[ Winter Planet: ]

Pfae: It is located half-crushed by a glacier and plunged into a rift, several miles south of this location. The outer two walls have been breached, but the inner three still stand. We will need to proceed with caution, and discover what exactly transpired.

*She takes out some kind of crystal arrowtip shaped similarly to the implement of an ouija board*

Pfae: This is my medium. It will allow me to expose the history of our destination.

~ ~ ~

Pwyll: Guh, ugh, mmh-hmmm...

Samjam: To be honest, I'm not paying attention to most of what you guys are saying, ha ha. I was sent to tell you that you'll need to watch Ultraxion carefully. Let me see...

*She fishes around in her jacket, and pulls out a document dotted by strawberry jam stains stuck with bread crumbs*

Samjam: Okay, in the Big Boss's exact words: "His emotional state is volatile and precocious. He will pretend to be subdued and obedient, but forecasts show that he will gain intelligence at an incredible rate, and will develop a rebellious streak the width of Nefarian's domain. His mentality is toxic with narcissism and Messiah complex tendencies. His weapons-grade noxious personality is to be handled with the utmost care."

*After a pause, Samjam extends her long tongue to lick at a spot of dried jam*

~ ~ ~

[ Dhakaan: ]

Snutterkap: ... *Looks around at her follow ex-prisoners, who all look sullen in their formation*

*She promptly begins to clap, periodically pausing to slap her hand on her knee*

Snutterkap: Any ol' iron! Any ol' iron! Any ol' any ol' iron! Any ol' iron! Any ol' iron! Any ol' any ol' iron!

*Her chant begins to spread amongst the goblins and orcs, whipping them up into a frenzy to defend their home*

Snutterkap: You're welcome, bossmen! Now let's kick those elven wimps out of the castle!!

*All of the rowdy prisoners raise their weapons, hooting and roaring with approval*

*However, none of them break rank in doing so*

---

Ecratea: *Swoops by, knocking a pair of elves off of the ramparts*

*As three more emerge from an iron-girded trap door, her wyvern steed screeches and breathes a lance of green venom-laced flames into the trapdoor*

*An elf tries to take aim at Est, swooping and wheeling above, but a pinpoint arrow from Norne hits it in the eye, and it tumbles to the ground below*

Lon'qu: *Has led a small detachment of hobgoblins to ensure that Vayne and the prisoners can safely vacate the bowels of the palace*

Basilio: *Lets fly an arrow towards an elf of ornate armor* Take that, sylvan scum!!
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:57 pm

[Dhakaan]

*The Lhesh Haruuc is outside, his phalanx battered by elven fire, taunted by the enemy.*

Tiera:  Is that all you have, King of that so-called Crimson Blade?  Pathetic.  No wonder Valenar's victory is assured.

*Haruuc ignores the grunting, shouting orders to his troops in Goblin instead*

Tiera:  Fool!  Your designs are worth nothing-

*Basilio's arrow grazes her skin, just barely missing its mark*

Tiera growls:  You DARE?!  Imbecilic human, be destroyed!  You, kill that imbecile, now!

*She grabs her own bow, and fires a shaft at Basilio, while a unit of cavalry charges the man*

---

*Vayne chuckles*

Vayne:  Alright, men.  Listen up, this ain't gonna be easy.  The elves're surrounding us.  We need to punch through the defenses and reunite with the Haruuc's phalanx before they realize what's up.  So strike quick, and fast.

*He pulls out his sword, leveling it at the door.*

Vayne:  Go.

*They do so*

---

[Nefarian's Lair]

*Ludevic looked askance at Samjam*

Ludevic:  Forecasts?  That doesn't make sense, you can't actually see the future.  It's scientifically impossible.

Tareca:  We thank you for your advice, but Ultraxion should honor his father if we- I mean, if he raises him properly.

---

[Legacy Ship]

Lynvara: I-I-I...I'm sorry!

*She runs off, her face bright crimson*

*Anzu chuckles, watching her go.*

Anzu: Let us go, then.

*They begin to head back*

---

[Grassy Planet]

Theris: Coming right up~

Laros: Why...

*He hands Theris the teapot, and Theris pours. It's a cloudy green, hot mixture, and the smoke is an odd green color*

Laros: Before you ask, it's the sylvan herbs. They do that when heated.

Theris: It's the best, guarantee it.

---

[Ulduar]

*Tae'thelan sighs sadly*

Tae'thelan: Oh well...

*He summons a blast of flame, causing the core to overheat, just as Tezzeret aims another of his charged lightning-fists at the centre*

Construct: I'M TIRED OF THESE GAMES! I DON'T WANNA PLAY WITH YOU ANYMORE!

*It charges forward, its torso disengaging and it spinning, whacking all of them across the room*

---

[Skies Over Phyrexia]

*A transmission comes in...not Gitaxias, but Malygos*

Malygos: Ynot. This isn't something you can undertake lightly. I take it you're going to attack Phyrexia to recover the lost colonists.

*He waves his hand*

Malygos: Do not ask how I know. I have my sources. I merely ask that you be cautious. These aren't some deluded biomages dwelling in a musty basement. This is the Phyrexian war machine, oiled and crafted specifically for war. Do not expect any quarter from them, for if you are captured you'll become...them.

*He shuddered.*

Malygos: Jin-Gitaxias will not give up his test subjects so easily. I hope you know exactly what you're getting into.

---

[Sanctum of the Shadowed Eye]

*A clean-shaven, blue-skinned man with close-cropped, black hair, opaque, red eyes, and black battle armor steps into view*

Mercenary: She's been expecting you. Come on.

*He leads Trixitin towards an open, black chamber, windows facing outward towards the stars, where the masked drow sits, her chair faced away from the door.*

Aran-Dur: And what brings you here today, Trixitin?
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:08 am

[Phyrexian Space]

*Ynot stares daggers at Sonia and Vultran before addressing Malygos*

Ynot: Malygos! How nice to hear from you. Yes, I am pursuing the kidnapping victims, and am researching what I'm up against at this very moment. On multiple fronts, in fact. You see, Malygos, not many see this part of my operation. Sure, they see the striking thunder that I am so well known for, but this is why I'm effective more often now. I plan, I research, I refine. Sure, there is a LOT of improvisation, but I still know things to help with that.

*He approaches the monitor*

Ynot: I suspect your source is the same as my source, in which case you know as well as I that information is the life blood of an empire. I appreciate your concern, I really do, but as you said, this is a machine. This is my home turf. Is there anything you'd like to warn me about specifically before we go? All else fails, I can take the fast and loud approach. Portal in, grab the targets, portal out, and turn the entire planet into a Blackhole.

*He gives Malygos the same stare he gave Sonia and Vultran*

Ynot: In case you weren't aware, this is a little personal, as they were taken directly under my nose.  And I simply cannot allow this to go unpunished.
    ----

[Sanctum of the Secret Eye]

*Trixitin approaches and kneels before responding, showing proper respect*

Trixitin: Thank you for your audience, oh knowledgeable one. My Captain, Ynot, has undertaken an endeavor which requires us to face an enemy unknown to us. The Phyrexians. Ynot does not sit well facing an enemy with no foreknowledge, and has sent me to commission your services. With this being outside our usual arrangement, he offers a secondary tab for such occasions, should he have need of such a thing again. One Favor, of increasing effort and/or worth, in exchange for information on those we need be informed on. Is this acceptable to you?
    ----

[Shaern's mind]

Shaern: Step. OFF!

*Shaern ignites her body, incinerating the fake, leaving ashes in the wind, dropping back to the ground*

Death: And thus, I follow in your wake...

Shaern: What the Karzahni was all this about?!? You drag me over here to teach me a lesson, only to have me strangled by myself, and then you lecture me about how YOU follow in MY wake?!?! No, This aint gonna fly.

Death: Do not blame me...

*Death dashes forward, in Shaerns face, he flicks her, forcing her to fall backwards*

Death: It's YOUR dream, after all.
    ----

[Beach Planet]

*Shaern Bolts awake, leaping to her feet, flames of purple steaming in her fist*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Coins : 9886

Post by Srgt. Master Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:22 am

-Supermax, no not the super-market I mean 429!-

Osseron suddenly walks out from behind the group of heavily armed guards, apparently walking out from a serendipitously located door behind the group. Upon noticing Raigen he suddenly shouts out "OH! Look at that! People for you to hurt Raigen! Looks like you have it under control~!"

Due to his shouting, a previously unnoticed guard -clearly a new officer by the youth's thin build, lack of armor, and shaking stun baton- suddenly charges him. Osseron nimbly sidesteps and starts fencing with the man using his walking stick, all the time talking about life, death, the meaning of memories in regards to identity, and the evolution of the art of wasting time on the obviously weakest enemy so that the person can say they helped while only really talking alot and annoying everyone, especially that person's allies.

It's more than blatantly obvious that he has more than enough skill to fight even the heavy guys head-on if he felt like it....

~Meanwhile, in the command room of Supermax~

A portal suddenly opens for a second in one side of the room, and out of it comes User Sarge, the actual User, not his puppet, as he sprints straight across the room while shouting "EXCUSE ME! COMING THROUGH!" before another portal opens and he runs through, the portal closing behind him. In the second the portal was open you can see...

~Alternate Malchior~

Again a portal opens, and again User Sarge runs by, rudely bumping into DRJ and shouting 'SORRY RUNNING FOR MY LIFE BYE!" and disappearing into another portal, this time leading to...

~The Cabana Prime, presumably in Phyrexian Space~

User Sarge trips over the floor rolling and flailing until he lands just behind Ynot, he only stops to stand up and say "OhHaiAgain,NiceToSeeYouHowGoesItGottaGoRunningForMyLifeAgainCya!" before taking off in a sprint down another portal, through which the scene in question is....

~Sanctum of the Shadowed Eye~

Unlike the last few sites, this time User Sarge can be seen tip-toeing along the side of the room before reaching the next portal, pointedly ignoring the occupants of the room, the portal this time shows...

~Dhakaan~

The only indication User Sarge is here is a bright portal-flash, an entire unit's formation being thrown into the air as something literally bulldozes the formation like a bowling ball, tossing up elves like pins, and another bright flash.

~Through all these portals and sites~

An angry anthro Dragon wearing a scientist's garb chases after User Sarge, swearing murder and doom as she dashes through after him, opening her own portals with a weird-looking gun. Before you ask, yes she does bowl over the formation just as they stood up from USarge's tank shock, she also tiptoes past the occupants of the Sanctum, though swearing under her breath the entire time*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:15 am

[Ailyb-Gypte]

Figlio: "I like that idea. I'm sure our Great Leader would agree as well. Define alliance."

---

[Vizima]

Axalara: "I'll form a task force in a few minutes. If you'll excuse me."

*Axalara walks away*

*Coro looks at TPK*

Coro: "I'm on your task force."

---

[Main Universe Malchior IV]

Rahn: "So, what's the information?"

Manning: "Battle is an understatement."

*He pulls out a pistol, and tactically makes his way through the rubble. He hides behind cover so that Rahn and co. don't notice him.*

---

[Some Cantina]

*Rainn reaches for his phone, and calls Aster*

---

[Alternate Malchior IV]

Nadle: "*telepathically/telepathetically ((Razz))* Something must have caused Klak to fail in Mordor. But what?"

*He nods at Lee*

Nadle: "What do you know about the omnidroids?"

---

[Supermax 429]

*The Guard that is experiencing a supposed vulcan nerve pinch rolls his eyes*

Guard: "What are you doing?"

((If you've seen Spaceballs, you know where this is going. If not, just roll with it.))

*The guards near Raigen, Randolph, Lalli, Fourteen, Eruka, and Yon are all clawing at their faces. The mercenaries watch Osseron dispatch another guard and laugh.*

*Suddenly, User Sarge comes by, followed by that weird dragon thing, and disappear.*

Fourteen: "What the bloody hell."

Lalli: "Let's go. I bet there are more guards and tanks up ahead."

*Fourteen and Lalli continue moving forward*

*Suddenly, they arrive at a door with a keypad, a biometric access system, and an eye-scanner all in one console.*

Fourteen: "That was quick."

Lalli: "Most of the guards are knocked out. Plus, we took out a significant portion."

Fourteen: "Somehow I feel this will come back and bite us. Anyway, give me a second."

*Fourteen pulls out a smartphone, and types in a few things.*

*The console glitches, and the door opens.*

*Fourteen signals to Lalli and Raigen to enter into the room*

*Lalli walks in, with Raigen (hopefully) following*

*Two guards turn to them, but Lalli does a roundhouse kick, knocking them both to the ground.*

Lalli: "There he is."

*In the room, there is a window. The window reveals a massive cell with a shark-like humanoid wearing an orange jumpsuit being restrained by a contraption similar to this. Below the contraption is a large pit with water inside of it.*

*Lalli presses a button, and the restraint is broken. The shark-like being drops to the water, and swims to the surface. He looks at Lalli, and nods.*

*The being then leaps out of the water, and bursts through the window. He crashes onto the ground, and growls at Raigen*

Fourteen: "We're here to break you out, Tiff."

Tiff: "Took you a while."

*Tiff stands up, brushes the glass off of him, and walks out with Lalli Cain (and hopefully) Raigen*

Lalli: "So, now we get out?"

Fourteen: "This place is giving me claustrophobia. Shall we, ladies and gents?"

Lalli: "Wait, where's Deathsaurus?"

Fourteen: "He and a guard are practicing the Vulcan Nerve pinch. Give them a moment."

*MEANWHILE:*

*A fleet of small X-Wing-like ships fly towards Al-Hassi. They are being piloted by small creatures known as Zilkins.*

*The small ships fire at Al-Hassi*

*Meanwhile, 5 small spider droids that are climbing on the roof shoot at the SpyMistress*

---

[Stouttish Islands]

*Ross Mandell nods, and runs towards Merasmus*

*Merasmus fires a blast of magic SUS at Ross*

*Ross is knocked to the floor*

*Meanwhile, at McYonalds, One Punch Man appears.*

---

[Ulduar]

*Klak and Bob smash into opposite walls*

Me: Really? And I was just starting to have fun.

*He leaps into the air, and lands on top of the head of the golem. Klak then begins to stab it*

---

[Near the Legacy Ship]

*Whoever is in the cockpit notices that a blinking red light in the distance begins to approach quickly.*

Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:55 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: A temporary partnership. We would unite our armies, attack Mordor, and oust TPK. Once that's done and over with, we can perhaps discuss other joint endeavours. What do you say?

-----

<Vizima>

TPK: Good, good. I could always use a technopath. Might I ask why you're quite so enthusiastic?

-----

<Alternate Malchior>

Lee: They come in varying sizes. There's little ones, just scouts, like RC cars, human-sized ones, and the big building-busters. That's probably the model you saw. They're autonomous most of the time, but HQ can direct them if needed.

Jones: Oh, that's interesting.

Lee: *glares* Really? Anyway, the problem is we don't know where HQ is, and it's probably guarded like damn Fort Knox.

*A woman runs up to Lee*

Emily: Mayor? The Knights are coming.

Lee: *to Jones and Nadle* Hide, now!

*Jones shrugs, and runs into a shed, presumably followed by Nadle*

*Xigneo and Turel charge into the camp on horseback, accompanied by two other random Knights of the Great Beings*

-----

<NSA base>

*Aster hides too, but far away from Manning*

*She pulls out a stun gun*

*Her phone starts to ring, but she rejects the call and turns it off*

Aster: Damn it, not now.....

Frenzy: INFORMATION? PHONE CALLS! METADATA! PERSONALINFO! IGOTALLTHEYGOT!

553: I think he means he's got all the personal information this facility recorded. We could use that.

-----

<Supermax 429>

Deathsaurus: Oh well, that's just not fair.

*He throws a punch at the guard instead*

-----
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:25 pm

[Supermax 429]

*Yon makes a disgusted face at the guard he was about to fight, who suddenly has purple mushrooms growing all over his body and sprouting out of the gaps in his armour. He skips forward and gives him a sharp kick to the chest, which sends him rolling down the corridor and out of sight. When his foot collided with him however, it burst some of the mushrooms, the "nectar" of which splashes on Yon, sinks into his skin, and makes him more powerful*

Yon: Bloody hell, as if I thought this team couldn't get any weirder. *He turns to Eruka* Cheers though, I guess?

*He turns around to face the rest of the group, which are now gathered around Tiff Ramson. His eye widens in surprise at seeing the form of the prisoner, but shakes it off*

Yon: Well, lemme know if you need a stronger eyebeam. I have a feeling that stuff gave me an upgrade.

---------------------------------

[Stouttish Islands]

*Ross Mandell gets up*

Ross: Never let life knock you down, friends! *He grins and gives a thumbs up to some random female passer-by*

----------------------------------

OOS: Waiting on two possible plots to start: Maly with the Elemental Planes and Ynot with Poe bumping into Quolas on Atuar Sadiares
    redwolfmoon99
    redwolfmoon99

BZPB - Page 12 Empty Calm Before The Storm

Post by redwolfmoon99 Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:19 pm

OOC: Sorry this took forever to post! >_<

[Merc-Pirate Mission, Supermax 429]

*Maintains a nonchalant facade as Tiff growls at him, but inwardly is ready to spring into action should things go South.*

Raigen: Well, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed....cell....whatever today... Have we met before? Or worse yet, have we dated? I...seem to recall thats how a few of the girls I've went out with before seem to react with me now...

*Shakes his head to clear his train of thought before an awkward silence can rear its ugly head. Turns to Fourteen instead as he keeps pace.*

Raigen: Anyways, its kinda been pretty easy so far. Would it mean something if I say that I've got a bad feeling that things aren't gonna go so smooth very soon?

~~~

[Unmarked Frigate, 5 km from Supermax 429]

Blackwatch Commander: (To the Warden) Understood. Prepare Subject C-003 in the main hangar for extraction. 

*The vid-feed cuts off as the ship starts to dock. The Commander starts to step out with a couple of Elite troops as the Blackwatch committee prepares to meet the Warden and secure the prisoner they came for.*

Last edited by redwolfmoon99 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because Reasons.)
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Coins : 6464

Post by SHROOM Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:01 pm

>Ailyb-Gypte<

*Four people appear dressed in various party costumes*

???: INTRODUCING... Hungry hungry hippo, Caged Bagel, Willy Wonka, and Zix Pls... we are the BLACKOUT DESTRUCTION SOCIETY 2: ELECTRIC POOALOO

*They all do a merry jig*

Hungry hungry hippo: FEED ME

*It grabs onto Blackout's leg and shakes vigorously, before being wrestled off by Willy Wonka*

Zix pls: Zix pls

Wonka: YOU STOLE THE APPLE JUICE AND CONTAMINATED THE BAGEL WHICH HAS TO BE WASHED AND STERILIZED SO YOU GET -NOTHING-. YOU -LOOSE-. GOOD DAY SIR.

*Willy wonka angrily storms away*

Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:28 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Blackout stands up*

Blackout: *sighs* Not this s**t again.

*He grabs a wine glass, and bludgeons Hungry Hungry Hippo with it*

*He then grabs Hungry Hungry Hippo's bloody corpse and bludgeons Zix Pls with it*

*He then uses Zix Pls' corpse to bludgeon the Caged Bagel*

*He is about to bludgeon Willy Wonka with the Caged Bagel's corpse, but Willy runs away*

*Blackout shrugs and sits back down*

Blackout: So, where were we?
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:28 pm

OOS: Just realized I missed something in my last post, so a new post is warranted~!

<McYonalds, the Stouttish Islands>

*A strange-looking man wearing a grey suit is sitting at a nearby table reading a newspaper with the title "Unknown ship stalled in upper atmosphere, no need to panic". The man lowers his newspaper to sip some tea but notices One-Punch Man while doing so*

No Image Guy: 'Scuse me mate, we're closed.

-------------------------------------------

<Supermax 429>

*Yon looks at the top of his hand, feeling stronger now having absorbed the liquid from the purple mushrooms*

Yon: Hmm... I wonder...

*He sneaks past the group and arrives at one of the unconscious bodies of the mushroom-victims. He picks some of the mushrooms and licks them. His pupil widens and he picks more and eats them... while doing so, his muscles grow rapidly and his voice deepens, until he is really buff like so.*

Yon: Blimey.

*He staggers back to the group and leans on Fourteen's shoulder, unaware of his increased weight*

Yon: What'd I miss?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:42 pm

[ SuperMax 429: ]

Eruka: *Has suddenly become distracted with her reflection in a make-up mirror - some kind of invisible behemoth, meanwhile, intercepts any attackers with its huge fists*

Al-Hassi: *Fails to dodge two shots, which pierce her shoulder - her arm falls limp, nearly dropping her weapon* Oh, you've pissed me off now.

*She disappears into a pool of shadows in the floor, which darts behind the Mini-X-Wings with frightening speed*

*Rising up again, Al-Hassi swings her sheath-weapon - it extends on an energy ribbon, ripping the wings off of two tiny fighters*

Al-Hassi: *Retracts the weapon, and lunges towards another Mini X-Wing*

~ ~ ~

[ Haruuc's Palace: ]

Basilio: *Suddenly tosses his bow aside, and draws an axe - in that movement, he slashes the arrow down the center*

*However, one half of the arrow head rips his cheek open with a spurt of blood*

Basilio: I've been waiting for this all day!! *Lunges in, before leaping up towards an elven cavalryman*

*He moves to kick the elf off, whilst slashing his axe at a nearby foe*

Sully: C'mon, men! Get your asses in gear! *Plunges her lance into an elven guard's chest, even as two arrows pierce the mail on her bicep*

*Ecratea and Est continue to pick off elves, as Lon'qu helps to keep a way open for the extraction force to escape*

---

Snutterkap: *Leaps out with a gleeful cackle, swinging her sword for the first elf she sees*

~ ~ ~

Sumire: *Shifts from foot to foot, before following Lynvara*

Heathcance: *ding* Ah, I have located a connection with which to teleport back to the lab.

Polly: Give 'em a minute. *Nods head towards the two girls*

Heathcance: ...Ah. Quite.

~ ~ ~

Mia: Hmmm...Very nice. It's mild, and highly exotic. It's difficult to place the flavor, but it feels familiar and welcome.

Lyram: I agree~ It's very relaxing!

Sarasim: Take a minute ta deliberate.

Faustus: *Pets the dog skeleton accompanying him in the wheelchair*

~ ~ ~

Samjam: Suit yourself. I'll still be sticking around, for a while.

*She tucks herself under Pwyll's deformed wing, snuggling close to her*

Pwyll: *Sighs quietly, but does not retreat*

~ ~ ~

Asabana: *Smiles, gently stroking Shaern's shoulder* If you need it, my extra-fluffy tail is highly comforting! <3

Zev: Congratulations. Your Dying Will Flame has been awakened! *Leans in, having left Namah at sundown after the movie ended* Hmmm...And there seem to be traces of another Flame. One I couldn't detect, before. Well, the important thing is that now, the training will be much more direct, and less...What's the word...

Namah: *Shouts from the beach house* Traumatic? Disturbing? Nightmarish?

Zev: Okay, that last one was too much.

Namah: What's it like being a giant sissy, Zev?

Zev: What's it like being really short, Namah?

Namah: ...I'll stop fighting if you will.

Zev: I agree. *Blows a kiss to her, which Namah catches*

Asabana: I'd tell you we're normally much cooler than this, but that would be a lie. We're not that cool at all.

*She sighs, still smiling*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:09 am

[Nefarian's Lair]

*Tareca wraps a wing around Pwyll*

Tareca: There, there. I'm here.

*She chuckles*

Tareca: I suppose you could call me your mother.

---

[Grassy Planet]

Theris: Obviously your tea is going to win, Laros, old friend!

*He slaps Laros on the back*

Laros: ...Why do I let you rope me into these things?

Theris: Cause I'm so very persuasive. And sexy.

*Laros rolls his eyes*

---

[Legacy Ship]

Lynvara: N-no, I-I'm ready.

*Her face is still bright red and she is notably avoiding Sumire's gaze*

Lynvara: W-where is the connection?

---

[Haruuc's Palace]

*Despite the attempts, the elves bear down and surround the phalanx*

Tiera: You have fought bravely, fools, but it is over. Now d-

*Suddenly, reinforcements arrive from the prison, breaking up the army. The horses stumble in confusion, as the elven line is broken.*

Vayne: Miss me?

Haruuc: Took you long enough.

*He raised his sword*

Haruuc: Men and women of Dhakaan! We stand here on the ground of our ancestors, whose blood was spilled to keep elven scum from taking it from our hands! A place we carved for ourselves!

*The goblin king points his sword at the enemies*

Haruuc: Will you let us now fall to them? Now, when we need to stay strong most?

*He slices through a few more elven guards*

Haruuc: Now! We destroy them now, and drive them off our soil! For Dhakaan!

Vayne: For Haruuc!

*They begin to slice through the elven army, their superior numbers forcing them back*

---

[Ulduar]

*The golem shakes viciously, trying to dislodge the two, but Tezzeret rushes forward, and plunges his hand into its core*

Tezzeret: End of the line, metal punk.

*His hand charges with lightning, and he rips the core out of the golem*

*It stops moving, slowly falling to the floor just after Tezzeret leaps off.*

Tae'thelan: *Sigh* A shame. It was such a valuable archeological find.

---

[Supermax 429]

*Randolph comes in behind Fourteen, cleaning his blade with a napkin*

Randolph: That was rather diverting. I always welcome a new chance to cause mayhem.

*He smirks, sheathing his rapier*

Randolph: So this is our prisoner? *Bows politely* My name is Randolph Moloch. A pleasure to meet you.

---

*Aluren stands before a cell, guarded by a shield of arcane magic.*

*A girl sits within the cell. She is small, slight of figure, wearing a wispy brown dress. She has long, white hair which falls in front of her face, obscuring her eyes. A device inside the cell is sapping mana from her.*

*Aluren types a few codes into her omni-tool, deactivating the device and the shield. The girl looks up. Through her hair, you can see her eyes...they are bright, shimmering violet*

Aluren: Prisoner Number Nine-Two-Nine. No name entered, here for the destruction of Sol and all the surroundings of it, and the murder of...what was it...two thousand people who resided there.

*She does not respond*

Aluren: You are hereby released. By order of Emperor Malygos...on the condition that you serve the Empire now.

*She glares. Her voice is soft, but it resonates with power.*

Prisoner: I do not serve.

Aluren: You have two options. You come with me, and be free...or you stay here, I put the defenses in place, and you rot in prison.

*She growls.*

Prisoner: Very well. Know that I do not serve your "emperor" whatever he may be.

Aluren: I knew we could convince you to come around.

---

[Skies Over Phyrexia]

Malygos: They have weapons to counteract that. Phyrexia is less of a race...more like a disease. Destroy it, and you will have seemed to have cured the infection...but all it takes is one drop of the oil.

*He sighs*

Malygos: Best of luck, and godspeed, Ynot.

---

Aran-Dûr: Of course. There is another matter...

*She dismisses it*

Aran-Dûr: Bah, it is nothing for now. So, Phyrexia. Ynot's taking on a rather powerful beast, this time.

*She chuckles, bringing up displays of grotesque unions of flesh and metal, shaped into disgusting designs*

Aran-Dûr: Phyrexians fear no pain. No injury. Nothing crosses their minds save to serve their masters. What little there was has been replaced by tech. I am not one to believe in souls...but these -things- are, without a doubt, soulless.

Aran-Dûr: But. There is a way through. Jin-Gitaxias was once one of five factions vying for control of Phyrexia. He subordinated one, and obliterated two of them...

*She smirks*

Aran-Dûr: But one remains in hiding. Urabrask, the Hidden One, resides in the Forge of Endless Slag, inside the Iron Pits. He resides with the Quiet Furnace, his faction, which is opposed to Gitaxias's. If you want to stand a chance, you'll use him. But be warned, Urabrask is a tempermental...thing, prone to violence and destruction. Do not anger him.

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:57 pm

[Ailyb-Gypte]

Figlio: "My leader would consider it."

*Blackout Destruction Society shenanigans happen*

*Ra is laughing his head off while Figlio claps*

---

[Vizima]

Coro: "Because I don't trust you, no offense."

---

[Alternate Malchior]

Nadle: "We're supposed to be scared of them?"

*Nadle walks up to the horses*

Nadle: "Hi, I'm Makuta Nadle. Do you like gravity, bugs, or paper cuts?"

---

[Actual Malchior]

Lt. Manning: "*yells at Aster* Who was that?"

*Rahn somehow completely ignores the soldier yelling near him and nods at Frenzy*

Rahn: "Sure! Give it to us, if you please."

---

[Supermax 429]

*The guard is knocked to the ground by Deathsaurus. He then begins to weep about how no one has watched Spaceballs*

*Tiff nods at Randolph*

Tiff: "Tiff Ramson. Ex-Commander. And no, wolf, I don't date your kind."

*Fourteen nods at everyone*

Fourteen: "Right then. Let's get a move on everyone."

*He telepathically contacts Aluren*

Fourteen: "Did you pick up your cargo?"

*Fourteen runs down the hall, with Lalli Cain following him*

*The remaining mini X-wings that weren't destroyed by Al-Hassi are sucked into a plot hole nearby*

*Meanwhile, the Warden of the prison contacts Blackwatch*

Warden: "These worthless criminals are breaking people out. Send in some guards or weapons or something. It's payback time. They're approaching the hall near the prisoner soon."

*Fourteen and Lalli Cain walk by Mazkertis's cell. It's empty now.*

Lalli: "Crap."

Fourteen: "They probably have extracted him just now. We have some company."

*The Warden walks up to the group*

Warden: "MOST DEFINITELY!!!"

Fourteen: "Who are you?"

Warden: "I'M WARDEN JESSE VENTURA! YOU GOT THAT?! GOOD! So, what's goin-"

Lalli: "We're totally not doing anything illegal."

Jesse Ventura: "You interrupt me again little boy, and I'll kick your butt. You got that? Good."

---

[Stouttish Islands]

*Merasmus uses his magic to conjure up a bomb on Shrek's head*

---

*One Punch Man looks maniacally at No Image Guy*

One Punch Man: "THINGS ARE NEVER CLOSED FOR ONE PUNCH MAN!"

*He runs up to No Image Guy*

---

[Ulduar]

*Klak and Bob jump off of the golem.*

Me: I'm telling you, Tae'thalan. I can arrange a substitute. Where to next?

---

[Legacy Ship]

*The red dot continues approaching the Legacy ship at high speeds.*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:14 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: Very nice. *grins* So, will there be anything else? Because that's all I wanted to propose.

-----

<Alternate Malchior>

Turel: Nadle? You're alive? What the hell?

Xigneo: I guess we don't need to ask about the intruders anymore.

*Jones steps out of the barn*

Knight 1: Look! It's the guy from ZFT!

Turel: Well, well, well. Looks like we hit the jackpot.

DRJ: He could kill you, you know.

*Xigneo taps his watch, sending a signal to a nearby cruiser*

Xigneo: This place has now been targeted from orbit. You either come with us, or everyone here dies.

-----

<Vizima>

TPK: None taken, Coro. I'm sorry.

-----

<NSA base>

Frenzy: CAN'T! ITINMYBRAIN! MUSCOMEWITHYOU!

Aster: I don't know, some asshole. Let's go.

*Aster leaps out from her hiding place, and shoots at Julio and 553*

*553 is almost hit, and pulls his own gun*

-----

<Supermax 429>

*Deathsaurus follows the group, and runs into the Warden*

Deathsaurus: Sir, can you not? We're not breaking any laws. Please go catch some actual criminals.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:25 am

<Atuar Sadiares>

*In her apartment, Etende takes off her metal exoskeleton for the first time seen in any RPG and folds it up, putting it on the coffee table in front of her sofa*

*She walks over to a cupboard in the same room - her apartment is... restrictive, but she considers herself lucky to have a place to live at all*

*Etende's previous home on her native Rhadan is long gone and the megacorporations that seem to run affairs on Atuar Sadiares have an unusual priority for providing homes for the homeless*

*While Etende ponders this, she sorts through her clothes, picks out a fresh set, then undresses and steps into the shower*

*She rests her head against the wall as the water runs over her and takes a moment to clench her eyes and quietly sob*

-------------------------

<Supermax 429>

*Yon takes a peek for himself inside Mazkertis' empty cell*

*His eye widens and he turns back to the others, seemingly oblivious to Ventura's presence*

Yon: Get ready for this: they're moving it!

--------------------------

<Stouttish Islands, Motorway Layby near Merasmus' crashed CAH-DIL-ACK>

*Shrek sees the bomb and pushes Ainsley out of the way*

Shrek: Get down, laddeh! This one's fer me!

*He grabs the bomb with his mighty green hands and somehow manages to cram it inside his mouth*

*The screams of young children can be heard as he uses all the muscles in his ogre-throat to swallow the big black object*

Shrek: Bloody hell, Morshu's gonna kill me.

Ross: Violence is never the answer!

*Shrek burps an oniony mist into Ross's face and leans in uncomfortably close*

Shrek: Sure about that, are ye?

*Shrek's abdomen then starts vibrating at an alarming speed, sending tremors through the ground around the group*

*Merasmus' hat falls off and everyone present sees Ron Paul's alarmed face flash before their eyes*

Shrek: Looks like ah've swallowed... an ogreload.

*The explosion that the bomb would have created suddenly rockets out of Shrek's behind and propels him into Merasmus*

<Stouttish Islands, McYonalds>

*The punch sinks into No Image Guy's face and goes straight through the back of his head*

*When One-Punch Man withdraws his fist, NIG's face reforms but the usual question mark is replaced with red text that reads "Error: Image does not exist."*

*The text disappears and NIG jump-kicks One-Punch Man*

*Meanwhile, the Hand watches their battle from atop a grill and grabs a soda, but soon remembers that it can't drink it*

*Upset, the Hand throws it over the floor instead*

<Kakamu's planet, underground lab>

*Muta transforms back into his humanoid form to investigate the purpose of the organic biofluorescent decorations that have appeared in the underground lab*

*A quick scan of the environment reveals no signs of life other than that of the living glow-sticks*

*Muta is unsure whether to go looking for his master or stay there in case Kakamu, Mocax, or Trantoshen return*

<Kakamu's planet, arena>

*Holding the Kanohi in his hand, Trantoshen grins and jumps away from the beast to face the overseer's podium*

Trantoshen: We have defeated your challenge! Passed your test! Emerged VICTORIOUS!

*The crowd cheers and the overseer claps, but retains a somewhat irritated look*

*Trantoshen holds up the Kanohi of Elemental Energy, still dripping with Zahgargak bodily fluids, for all to see*

Trantoshen: I claim this item as my trophy from the state!

<Atuar Sadiares>

*While Etende is taking her shower, humming the rhythm of an ancient song from her world to calm herself, the space outside the shower wobbles and distorts*

*A gust of wind appears from nowhere and blows away bottles and even the carpet, up against the wall*

*The whole room is covered in a blinding flash of light that fades to reveal a large cardboard box sitting in the center of it*

Etende (muttering to herself): What the hell..? Ugh, don't tell me the lights are screwed.

*She stays in the shower, thoroughly washing her long, unkempt blonde hair, while a leathery yellow hand bursts out of the top of the box*

*The hand grabs onto the side and pushes, lifting up the being it belongs to - surprisingly, the side of the box does not crumple at all in the process*

*The figure appears to be Yon, who wears a trenchcoat and a sunglass instead of his usual attire; he also is a lot skinnier*

*A voice calls after him from inside the box as "Yon" checks a device attached to his wrist*

???: Are we there yet?

Last edited by Kon on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:19 am

[Beach Planet]

Shaern, breathing heavily, speaks, “Hands on? I like the sound of that. Also, Asabana. The way Ynot talks, you lot are the coolest bunch in the galaxy. No one lives up to a rep like that, but you guys come close.” Falling backwards, she sits on the ground, laughing.

After a minute she gets a little serious “So, I see metal mouth use this thing in a weapon form. Should I start with that?”
    ----

[Cabana Prime]

Sasuken: Was that...

Ynot: Stopped caring.

Sasuken: Gotcha. Still sending the ground crew?

Ynot: They haven’t left yet?

Sasuken: You heard him.

Kurenitsu: Pay up Vultran.

Vultran: I settle debts every eighth day, and you know it.

Sreda: S’not what you say when we lose. Pay the lady and let’s get going. This is going to be way too much like work as it is, and I really don’t care for the constant bickering of  you two discussing a wager.

Vultran: Fine...

*Vultran tosses Kurenitsu a small pouch of coins, which she put in her pack, and follows that with a tiara, which she holds questioningly*

Kurenitsu: What’s....

Vultran: Just don’t point it at me when you wear it.

Ynot: GET OUT OF THE SHIP!

*The Ground team heads out to do recon*

Sasuken: Why do I get the feeling they will be needing rescuing?

Ynot: They probably will.

Sasuken: And you’re just....

Ynot: I sent Vultran. What could stop him on a planet of technology?
    ---

[Phyrexia]

Vultran: So... This entire place needs a paint job. I’m thinking a nice Ruby Red, or maybe Chartreuse...

Sread: As Long as it doesn't wind up Blood Orange. That S**t is pretentious.
    ---

[Sanctum of THe Shadow Eye]

Trixitin writes as Aran Dur speaks, being mindful of the details, “This is very helpful. Thank you, wise one.”
    Rising, he flips through his notes, “Threats of violence will do no good, clearly. Ynot won’t be happy about that. Without a soul, he might find it easier to simply kill them, though. Hopefully it won’t come to that. I will press the issue about finding this...” Flips another page, “Urabrask. Politics aren’t Ynot’s typical venue, but he’s no stranger to their workings. This should be what Ynot needs to know. Combined with the inevitable call from the Eldest, he should be prepared for what’s coming.” He turns, but a thought strikes him, “How long would you say the hostages have?”
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:31 am

OOS: Edited, I missed something!

~ ~ ~

*Zev tilts his head, looking at Shaern oddly*

Asabana: Hmmm...I don't believe my master or myself have ever heard you refer to Ynot by name.

Zev: Is there something you would like to share, Shaern?

~ ~ ~

[ Legacy Ship, Lower Levels: ]

Heathcance: Accessing momentarily.

*His eyes flash, then flash twice more, and suddenly, the group is drawn into a potent flux*

*When their bones are done rattling, they realize they're in the lab*

*Suddenly, Jemelt walks out wearing a "Kiss the Cook" apron*

Jemelt: Yo. I baked some cookies. *Walks back out*

Polly: Cookies? Hell yeah. *Follows him*

---

[ Legacy Ship Vicinity: ]

*A tremendous projection of Victoria's face appears*

Victoria: You are entering not only the designated territory of Malygos, but also the kill area of a Legacy Ship which is under Vaectra protection!

*She grins with her vulpine features, clicking her clawtips together*

Victoria: If you want a fight, be my guest.

~ ~ ~

[ Lhesh Haruuc's Palace: ]

Basilio: *Has taken a few injuries, but any elf caught by his axe would crumple* Bring it!! It won't be a fair fight 'til I'm armless and missing my other eye!!

Lon'qu: *Covers Norne with his lightning-quick movements and artful swordsmanship*

Norne: *With Lon'qu covering her, dances with jig-like movements to help her fire arrows at the foes* Yee-haw!

Sully: *Rallies the cavalry into leading a pincer assault with Vayne's forces*

Snutterkap: *Her sword suddenly fragments into many ripping, rending pieces*

Ecratea: *Swoops down atop her wyvern, with Est close behind*

*Both hurl lances into the elf forces*

~ ~ ~

Pwyll: M, mother?

*Shyly pleased with this, she begins to preen Tareca's scales*

Samjam: Oh, that's cute!

~ ~ ~

Mia: The jury is in.

Lyram: Laros has won~

Faustus: Congratulations... *Quietly claps*

*His pet dog skeleton rattles*

~ ~ ~

[ SuperUltraMegaExtra-LargeGrandeMax Prison: ]

Al-Hassi: *Stays by Aluren's side protectively*

Eruka: *Finally closes her mirror* Grateful Dead, don't let a single finger be laid upon me.

*An ominous rumble can be heard...*

~ ~ ~

[ Atuar Sadiares: ]

*In the space station, a girl is looking out for someone*

*She's a scarlet skinned young demoness, with long black hair trimmed in a widow's peak, and fiery orange eyes. On her brow is fixed a grimacing little amulet, and angular black horns frame her face. She has large, bat-like ears, with tiny bones inside that pop quietly as the ears minutely adjust their shape. Her long, muscular tail is tipped by a brutal, barbed stinger, and her right arm consists of a wicked, armored pincer. She wears a short dress, of such a dark red as to nearly be black, with a fur lining; as well as matching stiletto heel boots*

*At the present moment, she is flossing quietly; when she's done, she walks over to a trash can to deposit the minty thread*

*Then, her cell phone begins to sound, as she searches for it*

Con los terroristas, con los terroristas...

*At last she finds it, pulling it out of her dress's collar*

And do the harlem shake! - Beep.

*She reads the text carefully, in its angular red type*

To my dear Harmony: we have acquired a clear picture of the subject. It has been attached to this message in a file.

- attachment: 'subject pic: so not sugoi'

Harmony: *Opens the attachment, and as her eyes burn white-hot, she processes the likeness of her target so that she will slowly be drawn to his location*

*She puts her cell phone away, then begins her meandering journey to find...*

*...Yon*

=== === ===

If this is not okay, KoN, or if you had more important plans, then feel free to give her the slip all one-eyed bandit style.

Last edited by Lucky Zev! on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:43 am

[Ailyb-Gypte]

Figlio: "One more thing. Insurance. In case things blow up in either of our faces, how can we collect?"

*The Arabic waiter takes away the plates. Dinner is over.*

---

[Alternate Malchior]

*Nadle raises an eyebrow*

Nadle: "Wait, so you want to put two extremely dangerous individuals on your ship potentially putting yourselves and your regiment at risk in exchange for blowing yourselves up along with all of us from orbit? Not a perfect plan. What's to guarantee you won't blow them up once we leave?"

---

[Vizima]

Coro: "It's fine. It's not your fault. It's his fault, Heremus's fault, for making me like this. Did you arrest that fool once you were elected?"

---

[Regular Malchior IV]

*Julio jumps to the side, and shoots at Aster*

*Rahn pulls out a pistol, and returns fire*

---

[Space, the Final Frontier]

*Rainn's face forms into a grimace as his ship speeds up.*

---

[Supermax 429]

Lalli: "They're moving it?! *hears Eruka say Grateful Dead* Great band."

Jesse Ventura: "You think you can just trick me into thinking you're not doing something illegal? THINK AGAIN!"

*Ventura punches Deathsaurus*

Fourteen: "Damn it."

*He pulls out his gun, and points it at Jesse Ventura*

Fourteen: "Stop punching people and I'll let you live."

Jesse Ventura: "Oh yeah?"

Fourteen: "Yeah."

*He shoots Jesse Ventura, who falls to the ground*

Fourteen: "Jesse Ventura is dead."

*Picard saying "NO!!" is heard in the distance*

*Jesse Ventura gets up, unharmed, and pulls out a minigun*

Jesse Ventura: "Think again! It's PAYBACK TIME!"

*He starts shooting this minigun at everyone in the hall*

*Fourteen and Lalli Cain leap into one of the empty prison cells*

Fourteen: "Why can't this just be a normal, easy mission? Why must there be tanks and wardens shooting at us?"

Lalli Cain: "Speak for yourself, I'm used to it by now."

---

[Stouttish Islands]

Merasmus: "Your doom is close at hand, beast!"

*A wave of energy originating from Merasmus's drugs magic wand flies towards Shrek*

---

[McYonalds]

*One Punch Man screams in pain and flies into a wall*

One Punch Man: "NO! YOU HAVE DISCOVERED MY WEAKNESS! I HAVE BEEN VANQUISHED!!! What's your name?"

*See-Man walks into McYonalds, and points to the "Closed" sign. He glares at One Punch Man*

See-Man: "SEE?!"

*Full-Man passed by the restaurant, and shakes his head*

Full-Man: "Roc, can't eat there. I'm quite full."

---

[Legacy Ship, outside]

*The dot gets close to the projection, with a blazing fire of red energy attached to it. Now it no longer looks like a dot, but instead it looks like Perseus in his Red Lantern form.*

Perseus: "And I am a pissed of Toa of Earth, Knight of the Keruvim, and Red Lantern, whatever the latter means. You're in my way."

---

[Atuar Sadiares]

*A man carrying small tracts with a HYDRA symbol on them walks up to Harmony*

Devotee #1: "Ma'am, are you interested in the revolution?"

OOS: Waiting on Malygos for Ulduar.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:01 am

<Atuar Sadiares, Etende's apartment>

*The Terugan who looks suspiciously like Yon lifts up his eyeglass to get a better view of the room he just landed in*

*Upon turning around and seeing an occupied shower in front of his face, his eye widens and he backs away slowly towards the mysterious box*

*A female voice that originates from within the box breaks the relative silence*

???: Uhh... Yon, is it safe to come out yet? Come on, this thing is cramped.

Etende: Wait, what the hell? Is someone there?

Y?n: ...that depends on your definition of safe, Vea.

*Etende's arm emerges from the shower door to grab a towel, which she pulls in and wraps around herself*

*She then takes a peek outside, and when her eyes make contact with the strange trenchcoat-wearing Terugan trespassing in her bathroom, something snaps*

Etende: Oh. My. GOD! I've had ENOUGH of this shit!

*Moving like a bullet, her foot collides with the Terugan's stomach, which throws him into the wall and causes him to double over in pain*

*Meanwhile, the mysterious box and its accompanying voice are completely silent*

*Etende walks past the box on the way to the security panel, seemingly not noticing or not caring enough to acknowledge the box, and slams her hand against the button to alert Atuar Sadiares's security forces*

Etende: *turns to face the intruder* You're going away for a long time, you fucking pervert.

Y?n: *coughs* Would you believe me if I told you that I got here by accident?

*Somehow, Etende's enraged glare becomes even more intense, so Y?n sheepishly backs away*

<Atuar Sadiares, unknown floor>

*A stout figure sitting at a nearby table watches Harmony and the HYDRA devotee out of sheer boredom*

*He is a white and blue armoured Agori with rusted armour and what appears to be a tea stain on his crotchplate*

*His helmet has also been replaced by what looks like a blender, God knows why*

*Metax's eyes widen when he hears the devotee say "revolution", and he walks over to them*

Metax: State your business!

No Image Guy: I.... *he opens his suit to reveal a large question mark emblazoned on his shirt* ... AM NO IMAGE GUY!

*He does a superhero-esque pose, but snaps out of it when the Hand slaps him by launching itself into his face*

No Image Guy: Ow. So yeah, we're closed. But we do have some leftover food out back if you're really desperate.

*He walks into the kitchen and returns holding something like this*

<Stouttish Islands, Merasmus's Shrexual Encounter>

*Shrek braces himself in preparation of the energy blast, but Ainsley jumps in front of him and deflects it with a frying pan*

<Supermax 429>

*Yon grabs Raigen and pulls him into another empty prison cell opposite Fourteen's*

Yon: Please tell me that your training included how to survive psychotic ex-governors with machine guns!

*He still hasn't noticed that his body is now that of a world-class bodybuilder's thanks to Eruka's magic mushrooms*

<Space, the final frontier>

*Two figures touch down on asteroids adjacent from one another and assume combat stances as they prepare to do battle again*

*One of them is an assassin droid with glowing red eyes whose body is covered with triangular armour plates*

*The other is Makuta Ferox*

*They have been locked in combat for countless months, maybe even years - Ferox cannot say for sure, because Makuta perceive time somewhat differently from humans due to the extreme length of their lifespans*

*Ordinarily, a Makuta like Ferox would have no difficulty in turning a robot such as Shattered Mirror Muta into scrap within seconds, but for all this time Ferox has been fighting the droid without most of his Makuta powers*

((OOS: To recap, Jarvis had abducted Ferox and made him into his slave up until the end of the Uterio War. By using a device to align Ferox's antidermis in certain ways, Jarvis was able to control Ferox's actions and restrict him from accessing many of his Kraata powers while he was under his control. Ferox's mind was freed when Jarvis was killed during the Battle of Mordor, but his antidermis remained stuck in one of Jarvis's configurations, so he remains unable to access many of his Kraata powers.))

SM Muta: No internal damage dealt to target. Adapting strategy.

*All of the triangular plates on SM Muta's body connect to transform him into a perfect cube in preparation of the next round of fighting*

*Ferox laughs wearily*

Ferox: Oh, I am pathetic. My brothers don't need, or deserve me if I can't even defeat a simple droid.

*SM Muta does nothing, but it is unclear if this is because he is awaiting Ferox's next move or readying an attack of his own*

*Ferox groans and tries once again to realign his antidermis back into the standard Makuta configuration in the hope that it will return his Kraata powers to him and allow him to end this endless duel*

*After a few moments of concentration, Ferox feels the presence of gravity around his feet, and his soles connect to the surface of the asteroid beneath him*

Ferox: I... could it be? My powers have returned?

*Ferox stretches his hands out towards SM Muta's asteroid and concentrates, drawing upon the same power that he did moments before*

*To his surprise, the smaller rocks and cosmic dust around the asteroid is drawn to it as it temporarily gains its own center of gravity thanks to Ferox's concentration*

*Clearly surprised by this unexpected turn of events, SM Muta transforms back into a humanoid form as he, too, is drawn into the asteroid*

Ferox: At last, I can leave this place. Die, you wretched machine.

*Ferox focuses on SM Muta and closes his outstretched right hand into a fist*

*SM Muta screams as his form is crushed from the outside, his parts twisting inwards until he is no more than a ball of scrap metal*

*Filled with pride anew, Ferox turns his head towards the stars and sends a telepathic message into the cosmos*

Ferox: Makuta brethren, this is the voice of Ferox. I am alive. Follow the sound of my thoughts. Xintrix, Starok, Grahmah... if you are still out there, bring me home.

<Tybion>

*The Guy Who Was Engulfed In Milk is at home in his kitchen, happily cooking an omelette and humming a tune to himself*

*A flyer is posted through his door, so he sets the pan down on the stove and goes to investigate*

*Kartouche's face covers most of the front of the flyer, which reads "KARTOUCHE: LIVE"*

*Intrigued, TGWWEIM reads on*

KARTOUCHE: LIVE wrote:Are you ready for the RETURN of Tybion's greatest MOOSICAL sensation?! You should be, because KARTOUCHE: LIVE is returning to a Class-3 planet NEAR MOO! Book your tickets today!*

*Tickets are non-refundable. Concert/venue dates will be announced at a later date. Asking Kartouche to say "moo" can cost up to 4000 credits.

Last edited by Kon on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:03 am; edited 7 times in total
    redwolfmoon99
    redwolfmoon99

Post by redwolfmoon99 Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:19 am

[Supermax 429]

Raigen: I don't think so, Cyclops, but first time for everything, ey? Get your eye-beam thingy ready, something tells me we might be needing it soon...

~~~

[Supermax 429 Main Hangar]

Blackwatch Trooper: Sir, the prisoner has been loaded and prepped for transport. Awaiting further orders.

Blackwatch Commander: Good. We are to proceed immediately to the designated drop-off point. However...

*The commander gestures and 2 pairs of Light Armoured Vehicles, armed each with a Flak Autocannon and Anti-personnel grenade launchers, starts to roll out of the Blackwatch frigate's cargo bay.*

Blackwatch Commaner: Leave them with a small token of our goodwill. If they can't even take care of a few pests, then it is obvious that the warden lacks competence and should not have held such a position in the first place.

*The Blackwatch entourage boards the frigate as it prepares to set off once again to an unknown destination, but not before it leaves behind another asset. An empty M-3 Highlander Mech.

Last edited by redwolfmoon99 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have desecrated my own sense of grammar!! T_T)
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:11 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: I shall transfer a large sum of money to the account of your choice, covering any possible losses you may incur and allowing you to rebuild your organisation. I shall also provide equipment to any soldiers you send, ensuring nothing can be traced back to you. How's that?

-----

<Alternate Malchior>

Xigneo: Don't you worry now. We have ways of containing you.

Turel: We've been in control of this planet for a year. If we had any interest in destroying this place, it'd already be destroyed. However, should you remain here, our friends in orbit would very quickly develop an interest. I, for one, would rather die knowing you went down with me.

Knight 2: *mutters* Speak for yourself.

Jones: *telepathically* We should come with them. Since you're dead in this universe, their reactions to your presence could help us figure out the divergence.

*Mayor Lee silently prays*

-----

<Regular Malchior>

*Aster ducks, then returns fire at both of them*

*553 tackles Manning, while SB hides behind a hostage*

-----

<Vizima>

TPK: I didn't get the chance to. He and Merlin got away. He's probably hiding somewhere in the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy. As long as he stays there, I'm willing to pretend he's dead.

-----

<Supermax 429>

*Deathsaurus stumbles back, clutching his chin*

Deathsaurus: That hurt!

*He then runs back, and fires his BFG at Ventura*

-----

<The depths of space>

*Xintrix is in a ship, flying through space, when he hears the message*

Xintrix: Ferox? But he's dead.....ah, well. I guess I can take a few hours to check it out.

*He warps towards Ferox's location*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:55 am

[Supermax 429]

*Upon Ventura's rampage, a mad, bloodthirsty laugh can be heard*

Randolph: This is what I came for! Well, Warden Ventura, a pleasure it is to meet such a committed officer of the law!

*He pulls out his sword from cover*

Randolph: Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Randolph Moloch, madman and murderer extraordinaire!~

*He draws his gun and fires a few shots at Ventura's gun hand*

Randolph: And I will have the pleasure of killing you, today~!

*He slices down at Ventura's shoulder*

Aluren: Leave him. Our mission is done.

*She erects an energy shield behind which her charge stands, as she runs to Lalli Cain and Fourteen*

Aluren: Fourteen. Do you have a plan of escape?

*The prisoner just glares*

---

[Legacy Ship]

*Lynvara notices Perseus*

"L-Lady Sumire, w-we have a problem."

*Anzu looks out.*

Anzu: A big one.

*He conjures a communication*

Anzu: Admiral Solokhoff. We have a problem.

*A deep, Russian baritone booms out from the speaker*

Solokhoff: Very well. I will talk to the intruder.

---

*The Imperial flagship, a hulking mass of silver metal, sleek and elegant despite its large size, the Imperial star displayed prominently on its hull, with multiple weapon-bearing protrusions comes out of a portal. The name is displayed on the side, violet, the word "*

Solokhoff: This is Admiral Nikolai Solokhoff, Grand Admiral of the Imperial Fleet, commanding you to stand down. You are in direct violation of Imperial space. I suggest you leave, or else we will be forced to open fire.

---

[Grassy Planet]

*Theris pats Laros on the back*

Theris: A toast, to the elven lord of fine cooking!

*He leads the Guildhall in uproarious applause, much to the annoyance of said elven companion*

Laros: Damn it, Theris, why do you always have to do this?

Theris: Because I'm me.

*He winks at a rather handsome man, and blows a kiss to a pretty woman*

Laros: You could be a little less blatant.

Theris: That's -boring-.

---

[Nefarian's Lair]

*Nefarian lands on the perch adjoining the lab.*

Nefarian: Ah, Tareca. What has been going on...

*Teraca nuzzles Nefarian's neck affectionately*

Tareca: When you were off with Ultraxion, it turns out...another dragon was created.

Nefarian: Oh?

*Tareca lifts her wing*

Tareca: This is Pwyll, Nefarian. If Ultraxion is the pinnacle of draconic evolution, with all the flaws excised...then Pwyll is those flaws made manifest. By any rights she should be dead.

*She patted the young grey dragon with her wing*

Tareca: Yet here she is. Pwyll, this is Nefarian, the dragon who rules this domain of Blackwing Lair, and... *She pauses* You could consider him your father.

---

*The drow shakes her head, frowning.*

Aran-Dur: I'm sorry. If they're lucky, they'll simply have died in another of Gitaxias's mad experiments. If they're not...

*She shudders*

Aran-Dur: Whatever they may be now, they're not your friends anymore. Do not hesitate to destroy their bodies.

---

[Phyrexia]

*A guard rounds the corner, noticing him. It is pale white, with armor whose substance appears similar to porcelain.*

Guard: Identify.

---

[Ulduar]

*Tae'thelan sighs*

Tae'thelan: Oh well...If my schematics are correct, this gate should lead us to a main control room.

*He pointed at the massive, iron door, which Tezzeret had just gotten open*

Tezzeret: Thank god this place is old. Wouldn't have gotten in if that were the case.

Tae'thelan: Indeed. We'd best be on our guard, though. We have no idea what other defenses this place may have.

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Devotee: "I am here to spread the glorious revolution!"

---

<McYonald's>

*One Punch Man punches the decayed Crappy Patty*

One Punch Man: "Got any tuna?"

---

<Stouttish>

Merasmus: "What?!"

Ross Mandell: "That's right, wizard. Your black magic can't save you. You all know it's the truth!"

*He looks at Merasmus and smiles, while a techno version of "Call on Me" plays in the background*

*Merasmus screams in fear and hides behind the wreckage of his CA-DILL-ACK*

*He raises his staff and shouts AIIEAIEEEAAA*

*Everyone is teleported to Merasmus's house, which was actually half a mile away all this time*

*Merasmus is hiding behind the door. Soldier is standing in front of the door, laughing and poking a raccoon. Ross and everyone else are outside.*

Ross: "Now THIS is our time, friends!"

Soldier: "Oh, hello Ross!"

---

<Supermax 429>

*Jesse Ventura gasps*

*His hands were hurt by Randolph, a piece of his minigun was shot off by Deathsaurus, and someone tried to slash his shoulder, but could only make a paper cut on his glorious Ventura body.*

Jesse Ventura: "Come on, man."

*He runs away to the hangar*

*Fourteen comes out and looks at everyone*

Fourteen: "Well, that's over with. And yes, it's quite a complex plan really."

*Motions for everyone to listen closely*

Fourteen: *whispers* "We're going to...*normal voice* Walk right out that hangar door and get in our ship. I assume all the guards are either beaten up, knocked out, or dead here."

*Lalli Cain stares at Yon*

Lalli: "HOW THE HELL ARE YOU BUFF?"

*Tiff Ramson shakes his head*

Tiff: "Let's get out of here."

Fourteen: "Right."

*Fourteen walks up to the door, and opens it.*

*Suddenly, he is shot at by a large mech in the hangar. The reptilian's eyes widen and leaps out of the way*

*Fourteen curses in his language as he hides near the door*

Fourteen: "What is it now?!"

Lalli: "Is that a...?"

*Jesse Ventura is piloting the mech.*

Jesse Ventura: *through a loudspeaker* "Most definitely! Come closer to meet this mech's gun!"

*Fourteen peeks at the open door, seeing 2 pairs of Light Armoured Vehicles, armed each with a Flak Autocannon and Anti-personnel grenade launchers*

Fourteen: "There are some LAVs there, with some weapons!"

*He quickly looks away as Ventura shoots at him*

Tiff: *turns to the group of mercenaries* "If any of you come near him, you'll be dead in seconds. But I have a plan of attack."

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Figlio: "Money is not a concern to be, but for rebuilding purposes....deal. *smiles*"

Ra: "Thank you for joining us, Figlio."

Figlio: "It is my pleasure. It was wonderful meeting you, Makuta Blackout."

---

<Alternate Malchior>

Nadle: "Fine. We'll go. *telepathically to Jones* You already have a plan, don't you?"

---

<Regular Malchior>

*Rahn takes a hostage*

*Manning's eyes widen as he is being tackled, and he quickly punches 553. Next thing 553 knows, he is pinned to the ground by Manning's elbow. The Lieutenant points his gun at Rahn*

Lt. Manning: "Your move!"

*Julio crawls over to Aster, and sits next to her*

Julio: "Good thing I'm not a hostage! Wait....YOU'RE NOT ON MY TEAM!!"

---

<Vizima>

Coro: "Hmph. I wonder what's keeping Axalara."

((Kon, that's your cue))

---

<Legacy Ship>

Perseus: "You know, you can just avoid all this trouble by moving your ship a bit to the left. It's a pain having to fly around massive ships. Hell, I'm willing to go up there and teach you how to move it if you want."

---

<Ulduar>

*Bob uneasily looks around and holds up his arm*

Bob: "Shh."

Me: What is it?

Bob: "Usually after someone says that a monster comes after them."

*Klak rolls his eyes and sighs*

Me: You've been watching way too many movies, Bob.

*Klak and Bob follow Tae'thelan and co.*

Me: All of this predates the Great Beings.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:04 pm

<The depths of space>

*Ferox sits back down on his tiny asteroid, using random Kraata powers on space debris to make sure he still has them all, and to pass the time until Xintrix arrives to pick him up*

------------------------------

<Somewhere on Stelta-Stal, a barren dwarf planet in the Soper-Maher Solar System>

*Underneath the planet's crust, sitting on top of its fiery core, is what looks like a military complex of sorts built from brick and stone. It is a mystery how the complex remains intact from the extreme heat of the core underneath, though the structure is cracked and appears ancient. Deep inside the central square building of the complex, we focus on the interior of a dark room with the only illumination provided by a puddle of magma seeping in through a crack in the wall. At the end of the room, against the wall, is a throne made of shining black Intritium swords. A dusty, cobwebbed figure is slumped in the throne, its head resting against the back of it. Suddenly, its eyes light up orange, and its cracked mask moves in conjunction with its mouth. The figure creakily speaks for the first time in a long time*

Starok: A... survivor... my... Makuta...

*The figure, Starok, slowly leans forward and takes time to snap his fingers and joints back into place. He rises from his throne, shaking off dust, and closes his eyes, sending out a telepathic signal to awaken his kin*

Starok: My brothers of the Reformation. One of our own has made contact.

*He telepathically sends the co-ordinates of Ferox's location to his kin, who presumably are still present in the other parts of the complex*

Starok: Bring him to us.

Metax: A revolution, huh? Does it include free medical insurance?

<Atuar Sadiares, Etende's apartment>

*A few minutes pass, after which security arrive, whack "Yon" with a stun-stick, and drag him out of the apartment. Etende gets dressed, and hands the cardboard box to the security team as evidence. Vea is hidden inside the box, which for some reason is surprisingly easy to lift despite the Terugan being inside*

-------------------------------

<Supermax 429>

Yon: I am?

*He looks down at his body and arms*

Yon: WHAT. Blimey. Either I'm tripping out or I really am buff... either way magic mushrooms are to blame... hm. I just thought of somethin', mate.

*Bracing himself, he punches the wall of the cell that he and Raigen are still inside. A few punches later in the same spot, and he breaks through to the other side. On the other side of the wall is an armoury, which contains LAMs, pulse blasters, crossbows, riot shields, a Sentry Deployment Kit, a minigun, homing rocket launchers, onionades, Zamor sphere launchers and a flintlock pistol*

Yon: Looks like we hit the jackpot.

*He takes the flintlock pistol, smiling with glee, and throws some riot shields to Fourteen and Lalli Cain. Stepping into the armoury, the alarm goes off, leaving him enough time to collect the rest of the mentioned weapons and escape back through the demolished wall before a blast door closes on it. He beckons for Randolph and Aluren to roll across the corridor to the cell he's standing in when they have time, and gives some of the weapons to Raigen*

No Image Guy: Yeah, sure, we'll 'ave some a'that too. PHOEBE! *he whistles*

*The Shell-Shocked Cat pokes its head up from behind one of the ovens and meows in acknowledgement*

No Image Guy: We got any tuna left?

*Phoebe shakes her head and instead points to the large rubber jelly dolphin it is carrying in its other paw*

<Stouttish Islands, Merasmus' house>

*It's Not Unusual starts playing, as Tom Jones walks down the stairs in a bath robe, looks at the newcomers, and shakes his head*

Tom Jones: Ugh, Massy, you didn't tell me you were bringing guests home tonight. And- OH GOD! IT'S AN OGRE!

*He points at Shrek, who is equally disgusted by Jones*

Shrek: Ya mean yer career is ogre, Farquaad!

*He rummages around in his pants, pulls out an onionade, and hurls it past Merasmus at Jones*

<Vizima>

*Behind Axalara, space appears to rip apart, making a crackling noise which intensifies before it is interrupted by a flash of blue light. A thud can be heard as something hits the floor beneath the "rip" in space. Kneeling down with his sword in the ground is a hooded figure with a long, pure white cloak. The figure stands up and takes his hood down, revealing his face. It is human-like, except his skin is a pale blue, and has a texture similar to patchwork, as if someone literally sowed him together. It also bares many white ancient runes, and the same can be said for the figure's hands which are visible from his sleeves. The mysterious figure steps forward, and introduces himself to Axalara*

Quolas: I am sorry to alarm you, but I come as a matter of great urgency needs to be resolved.

*He pauses for a moment to turn back, pick up his sword (which was stuck in the ground), and uses it to somehow magically seal the rip in space. Satisfied, he returns to his conversation with Axalara*

Quolas: I am Quolas, a guardian of time and a servant of the Living Stars. Something has taken them out of space and time and I fear the worst. Without my masters, I have no mission. I am without purpose. I must find them again, or align myself to an equally noble task.

*He puts his hand firmly on Axalara's shoulder and leans in, ignoring everything else*

Quolas: You belong to the Knights of the Keruvim, correct? A just and true cause, which I have saved once before, many of your years ago. From this point onwards, I will confide in you to inform me of ANY temporal disturbance you may notice. Is that acceptable?

<Kakamu's planet, arena>

*The elder rises from his chair and puts his hands on the balcony railing*

Elder: That is acceptable. The match has been won, you may leave.

*The crowd cheers, and Trantoshen and Muta pick up the two corpses and carry them into the tunnel at the side of the arena*

Trantoshen: This guy's heavy... and disgusting. Remind me why we're doing this again?

Mocax: Your father will wish to examine them. They could be useful in his experiments.

Trantoshen: Yeah... not creepy at all.

Mocax: And they aren't even heavy.

Trantoshen: Stop boasting. You may have four arms but you're half my size.

OOS: Long post is long.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:23 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: Absolutely, Sir Figlio. *shakes Figlio's hand* When shall we meet again?

-----

<Uterio's World, Malchior IV>

Jones: *telepathically* Yes, I do.

Xigneo: So glad you've come to your senses.

*He slaps his watch again, signalling the ship in orbit to not fire*

*The two unnamed Knights get off their horses and restrain Nadle and Jones with funky-looking handcuffs*

Knight 1: These cuffs nullify your powers. You won't be blowing us up today.

*Xigneo starts talking into his watch*

Xigneo: Xigneo to Nakamura. Four Knights and two prisoners to beam up.

*The Knights, Jones, and Nadle are teleported away*

*Nadle and Jones appear in a holding cell*

-----

<Regular Malchior>

Aster: No kidding. *she holds her gun to Julio's head*

*553 sighs*

553: Fine. We surrender!

-----

<Vizima>

TPK: I think I heard a noise.

-----

<Supermas 429>

Deathsaurus: Oh, for crying out loud. What's the plan, Tiff?

-----

<The depths of space>

*Xintrix's ship appears next to Ferox*

Xintrix: Hey, man. Where've you been?
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:16 pm

Trixitin sighs, "I think it best if Ynot not know that last part. Openly killing people tends to unhinge him. Thank you for your information. Feel free to bill us when you wish to collect." Returning from whence he came, he delivers his report to Ynot on the Cabana Prime.
    ----

[Cabana Prime]

Ynot: Hmm... I see. Thank you, Trixitin. I'll relay this to the ground team.

Sasuken: You mean I will, don't you?

Ynot: Clearly.

*Sasuken goes over to the com station and relays the news to Sonia*
    ---

[Phyrexia]

Vultran: Hello, We're looking for your weakness. Could you point us in the right way?

*Sonia whispers to Vultran*

Vultran: Oh. In that case run like hell.

*They do so*
    ----

[Beach planet]

*Shaern blushes a little before shouting*

Shaern: I DON'T LIKE HIM!

After a moment she realizes no one specifically said anything to that tune

Shaern: Not that there'd be anything wrong with that... I just don't, okay? I don't like talking about feelings. Can we talk about something else? Please? Like this wierdly colored fire I have in my hand here.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:07 pm

Zev: Alright, then.

Asabana: The Cloud Flame and the Sun Flame together could prove very useful!

Zev: Propagation and Activation.

~ ~ ~

[ Super Duper Max Prison: ]

Eruka: *Refuses to move*

*Suddenly, the bullets heading in her direction are either caught out of the air, or embed themselves in an invisible, concrete-like surface*

Eruka: Thank you, Grateful Dead. *Suddenly looks at Ventura's mecha*

*She gives a wide, toothy grin, and as her irises shrink, they turn blood red*

Eruka: *Conjures five tadpole bombs to a hand* Grateful Dead...sic.

*With a tremendous sound of muscles snapping into action, Eruka's invisible pet trundles into the midst of the guards and vehicles - leaving heavy, two-toed footprints in the metal as it wades into their masses to begin attacking*

Eruka: *Lobs all of her tadpole bombs at Ventura, before suddenly giving an odd croaking, crooning song*

*Glowing green sheet music ripples outward in circles, and suddenly, she's gone*

Eruka: *Soon reappears by the group* That ought to keep them preoccupied. Grateful Dead is slow and dumb as a sack of hammers, but they'd need to literally put an artillery shell in him to break his stride. So long as I don't get any farther from him than this, he can remain active.

~ ~ ~

[ Legacy Ship Vicinity: ]

Victoria: Calm yourself, Solokhoff. You know very well that we can't reason with a Red Lantern. Not unless we happen to have red meat and a few spare regiments of training drones on hand to sate his bloodthirst.

*She then turns her attention back to Perseus, sneering*

Victoria: Damned Red Lanterns. You ornery berserkers would tell a planet to move, and if it didn't orbit past quickly enough for your liking, you'd try to bust a hole right through. *Scowls* Were I not carrying the safety of this ship on my back, I would scramble an entire squadron to flex my executive muscles right on your presumptuous a$$. However, this ship is my responsibility. As we speak, we are opening the fighter docks from one side to another. 3, 2, and...There.

*Indeed, the hangar for fighter ships - cleared of personnel - has been opened from one side to the other, giving Perseus a clear passage*

Victoria: There. I advise you wholeheartedly accept my sudden fit of magnanimity. You have interrupted me whilst I was in the middle of a very important cup of coffee.

~ ~ ~

Sarasim: *Is guzzling from two mugs of frothy beverage, grinning like mad*

Lyram: *Is playing his sitar, leading the musical accompaniment*

*Meanwhile, Mia and Anna are calmly partaking in the food*

~ ~ ~

Pwyll: *Bows her head, obviously afraid of Nefarian* Kyeeeh...

Samjam: *Pets Pwyll's gnarled side, nuzzling close to her*

~ ~ ~

[ Atuar Sadiares, Floor ???: ]

Harmony: *Gives the devotee, then Metax a flat glare*

*She proceeds to lick the back of her pincer in silence*

*Suddenly, she notices that Yon(?) has begun to move; she begins to walk, wandering to and fro, before she notices Yon(?) being dragged away by security*

*Sneaking a meat tenderizer-mallet out from under her skirt using her tail, she continues walking towards Yon(?)...*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:49 am

<Atuar Sadiadadadiades>

*The Devotee looks inquisitively at everyone*

Devotee: "*To Metax* That is one of our goals! Medical insurance for all! Hail HYDRA?"

---

<Supermax 429>

*The tadpole bombs cause Jesse Ventura's mech to stagger a bit, but they do not do much damage, since he is in a mech*

*Fourteen angrily looks at Eruka*

Fourteen: "Why the hell would you attack the unconscious guards?! I thought I specifically said that we did not want to risk casualties! GUH. *punches a wall* Just for that, I'm docking part of your pay!"

*Lalli Cain admires the weapons Yon just obtained*

*Riff facepalms*

Riff: "Look. Here's the plan. You said there were 4 vehicles, right? Well, that means you can have 1 pair per vehicle: a driver and a gunner. We'll have a shootout driving around the mech. The Warden won't see it coming. In order to approach the vehicles, we need a distraction. *points to Lalli and Fourteen* You two, grab the riot shields. And you *points at Spymistress Aluren* use your magic. You'll walk towards the mech while keeping yourselves safe. The rest of you go to the humvees in the meantime. Whoever is left can attack him using whatever powers they have at their disposal."

Lalli: "I call driver for one of the vehicles!"

Fourteen: "I call attacking him without a vehicle."

Riff: "*turns to the mercenaries* Any questions? *notices Osseron* Why is there a multi-trillionaire helping us?"

Fourteen: "Long story. Let's go."

*Lalli and Fourteen grab their riot shields. They turn to Spymistress Aluren, nodding*

Riff: "If you don't hurry up, I'll eat your prisoner."

Lalli: "You don't want to threaten her, she's Dominion property. Malygos."

Riff: "People we haven't invaded yet. Fresh meat."

Fourteen: "Will you two shut up already? Spymistress, let's do this!"

---

One Punch Man: "Wait, so you have dolphin fish? Mmm."

*See-Man angrily stomps over to No Image Guy and points to the "Closed" sign that he's carrying in his hand*

See-Man: "Don't'cha SEE?!"

---

<Stouttish Islands, Merasmus' house>

*Merasmus screams in horror*

*Soldier looks at everyone and smiles awkwardly*

Soldier: "Everyone's here! Shrekie, Lavalos, Ainsley...yeah....Oh how I wish Merasmus was here to see this magical turn of events!!"

*He looks to where Merasmus was hiding, and then looks back at Shrek and co.*

Soldier: "Sey!"

---

<Vizima, Axalara's location>

*Axalara blinks*

Axalara: "And...and I'm Axalara. Y-yes, I think Klak mentioned something about that. Do you know him? He might be on Malchior IV or something."

*The other Knights around her are confused, but do not draw their weapons*

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Figlio: "Hmm, I do not know. I have many events coming up. I will reach out to you when I am available. Thank you for the dinner, Ra."

*Figlio walks out of the large dining room, and is followed by a group of Ailyb-Gyptian and Osirian troops*

*The door shuts, and Ra motions for his servants to leave. They do so. Ra and Blackout are now alone.*

Ra: "Thoughts?"

---

Nadle: "I assume they'll want to interrogate us. Find out how we're alive. Or they're going to use us as bait for whatever army is taking on Uterio at the moment."

---

<Regular Malchior>

Manning: "Wait, really?"

Julio: "*gulps while looking uneasily at Aster* But how will I take my revenge on Klak?!"

*Manning looks at Julio*

Manning: "You haven't heard? What, have you been living under a rock?"

Julio: "I've been in prison for a long time."

Manning: "Klak has disappeared. He's been missing for quite some time now. Some even say he's dead."

Rahn: "I would rejoice, but I know he has a habit of getting better."

Julio: "Damn it!"

Lt. Manning: "*looking at Rahn, 553, and Frenzy* Put your weapons down and release the hostages."

---

<Vizima>

Coro: "*eyes widen* Come."

*He runs towards Axalara's location*

---

<Legacy Ship Vicinity>

*Perseus smiles*

Perseus: "That works."

*He flies slowly towards the hangar*

Perseus: "3...2....1"

---

OOS: Waiting on Malygos for the rest. Hope I did not miss anyone.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:10 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: He is interesting. Perhaps he'll be a useful ally. He seems more.....rational than his father. And you? What do you think? I think you worked with both of them.

-----

*The door in front of them opens, and Jarvis enters, followed by a hovering spherical robot*

Jarvis: Hello, prisoners. My name is Jarvis. Scientist, engineer, warrior, and, apparently, interrogator. I'll be one of those for you tonight. And who are you?

Jones: You haven't been here long, have you? I'm Jones. This blue ogre next to me is Nadle.

Jarvis: Who? Oh, yeah, Nadle. So, why aren't you dead? I was there when the Generalissimo killed you. I made the plasma mine that tore your armour apart.

-----

<Regular Malchior>

*553 drops his gun and kicks it over to Manning*

*Aster looks at Frenzy, who suddenly fires several razor discs that start bouncing around the room*

*One of them heads for Manning*

Aster: Get down! *she tackles Manning, and the disc flies over them*

*SB jumps out from behind the hostage and shoots heat vision at Aster and Manning*

-----

<Vizima>

*TPK follows Coro*

-----

<Supermax 429>

Deathsaurus: Hello, I'm here! Can I be in a mech?

-----
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:52 pm

<The depths of space>

*Ferox looks up at the ship, and stands up, relieved*

Ferox: Xintrix... I never expected to hear your voice again. Your timing just couldn't have been better. Any longer, and I fear I would have fallen off the brink of sanity.

*He climbs up into Xintrix's cockpit and straps himself in*

Ferox: Let's go. We can talk on the way.

<User HQ>

*Komerak is still sitting at his table alone, reading a newspaper of some kind*

*User Kon walks straight past him, but then realizes what he has seen and backtracks to face Komerak*

User Kon: Hey, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your team, Komerak?

Komerak: No, I got the week off. Perseus had to take some time on his own to track down Apophis.

User Kon: That's not what I meant. I meant, aren't you supposed to be with your team, eh?

*Komerak lowers his newspaper and glares into the eyes of his creator*

Komerak: Are you talking about the Yerta? If so, no. They held me back for far too long. Now I have what I want.

User Kon: Which is...?

Komerak: I'm part of something greater than what the Great Beings intended when they made me.

User Kon: Are you sure about that? You're still a Toa. You haven't completed your destiny.

Komerak: And I hope it stays that way. I'm not interested in fulfilling whatever 'destiny' they had planned for me. I walk my own path. I decide my own destiny.

<Atuar Sadiares>

Metax: Seriously? Then sign me up!

*On the same floor, the station security forces continue dragging Y?n away*

*One of the guards notices that Harmony has been watching them intensely, so he walks over to her*

Security guard: Can I help you?

<Supermax 429>

Yon: Well, it's a better plan than having our bodies be simultaneously holepunched by that mech's arsenal. Raigen, you know how to drive one of these things? Come on!

*Without waiting for an answer, Yon takes off down the hallway and climbs into the gunner seat of one of the humvees*

<Stelta-Stal>

*In another section of the complex, the doors of three stone coffins are pushed aside as their occupants emerge from their years-long hibernation*

*The first character is a purple and green-armored Makuta who appears somewhat thin and frail after his stasis, but retains some of the flamboyant flair he was once known for*

*The second is a stout but heavily armored blue, orange, and grey Makuta with a large battleaxe magnetized to his back*

*The third is a Matoran with blue-shaded chrome armor who wears a powerless Noble Kanohi Ruru*

*All three of them look around in confusion until their eyes eventually rest on each other*

???2: Is the war over?

???1: Well I don't hear any gunshots, do you?

*The second figure grimaces and angrily approaches the first*

???2: You know what I mean, Kulnak. The Uterio War. The reason we were all put into thought-stasis in the first place.

*The two Makuta are interrupted by the Matoran, who seems even more confused than them*

???3: What woke us up, anyway?

???2: A telepathic message. I think it was from Starok.

???3: So, what woke up him up? Last I remember, he went into thought-stasis with the rest of us.

???2: Does it seem like I know, Kuli? Stop asking me questions and go and find him!

Kuli: Y-yes, Master Ordak.

*The Matoran runs away in search of Starok*

*Meanwhile, Ordak's anger seems to evaporate as he closes his eyes and tilts his head towards the ceiling*

Kulnak: What are you doing?

*Over the next minute, Ordak's calm expression changes to one of deep concern, which gets progressively worse until he snaps open his eyes*

Ordak: I can't feel them. The other Reformation outposts... I'm trying to touch their minds across the stars but I can't feel them.

*Kulnak opens his mouth to crack a joke, but closes it when the potential ramifications of Ordak's words hit him*

Ordak: We didn't just lose the war. We lost everything.

*No Image Guy shrugs and points to the sign*

No Image Guy: I'm outranked on this one. Come back in the morning. There's plenty more jelly dolphins where that came from.

<Stouttish Islands, Merasmus' mansion>

*Ainsley searches the room for Merasmus while brandishing his frying pan as a weapon*

Ainsley: C'mere, mister wizard! I'll whip y' up a nice lemon meringue if y' come out!

-----------------------------------

<Vizima>

*Quolas bows*

Quolas: Thank you, Knight of the Keruvim Axalara. You have helped me more than you know.

*He turns away from the group and unsheathes his sword*

*With vertical swing that extends from head-height to toe-height, he cuts open a tear in space that leads to Malchior IV*

*He is about to step in, when suddenly...*

<Kakamu's planet>

*Mocax and Trantoshen enter the underground lab and see Muta there, who has already awakened from his recharge cycle*

Trantoshen: Hey. My father back yet?

Muta: Unknown. I could use my powers to track his teleportation signature, but he has reprogrammed me not to do so.

Trantoshen: That's weird...

*Suddenly, Kakamu appears with a flash of light, holding a green cylindrical device*

Kakamu: Oh, hello son. What have you got for me here?

*He places the cylindrical device on a desk and crouches down to examine the two Toa corpses that Trantoshen recovered from the Zahgargak*

Kakamu: Where did you find these?

Trantoshen: In the Zahgargak's stomach. Yeah, it's here.

*Kakamu suddenly stops what he's doing and looks at Trantoshen*

Kakamu: What?! But we're on the other side of the galaxy! Are you sure it was the Zahgargak?

Trantoshen: Trust me, I'd recognize the smell of its breath anywhere.

Kakamu: Then it is no longer safe here. We must move again.

*Kakamu grabs the device he brought and begins packing the rest of his equipment, leaving Trantoshen shocked at his readiness to abandon the lives they have made on their new home planet*

Mocax: That's not all we found, Kakamu.

*Mocax flips one of the corpses over and points to the weapon that was mounted on its back: the Spear of Fusion*

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.

Last edited by Kon on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:44 am

<The depths of space>

*Xintrix hugs Ferox*

Xintrix: It's been far too long! Where the hell were you?

-----

<User HQ>

*Dirge enters the Architect's lab*

Dirge: Architect? Where are you?

*The Architect pops out from behind a stack of broken DVD players*

T-A: Over here! Sorry, I'm trying to get one of these working for the User movie night.

Dirge: Is that why you summoned me?

T-A: No, no, not at all! I have a small problem I need a Lantern to deal with.

*He steps away from the DVD players, and shows him a picture of a book*

T-A: This is a book, one I wrote. It's a diary of sorts, covering what I know lies ahead for this universe. It was stolen last year.

Dirge: And you want me to get it back for you, is that right?

T-A: No. It's far too late for that, it's been copied too many times. But that's a problem too. I believe one of the copies has found its way to someone less than scrupulous. A Neo-Uterian group.

Dirge: Neo-Uterian? You mean, like Figlio's followers?

T-A: Nothing of the sort. These people reject HYDRA and all its machinations. They just want to avenge their Generalissimo. I can't have them running around with knowledge of the future. I need you to find them, kill them, and bring back the book and any other writings you find in their base. I suspect they have operatives on Liquid-Metallicon. You should start your search there.

*Dirge bows*

Dirge: Very well, User.

*He leaves the lab, transforms into jet mode, and flies into the night*

-----
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Coins : 4652

Post by Niflheim Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:38 pm

<Stouttish Islands>
    BONES' ship, finally done stalling from being caught in a repeated FTL Loop that kept sending it back in time in the same place, because Dancing Green Alien Man dropped hte spagheti onto the controls to manage FTL formulas and coding. Another small green alien man, resembling a grey but neon green, then spoke to another small green alien. Simply put, BONES had enlisted an army of deformed Greys who were, instead of being grey, neon green

SGAM1: wen u freind drop hte spagheti on hte contorls
    SGAM2: yes

BONES: Clean up this mess before I get rattled and scare you to death!

SDGAM: ok

Small Dancing Green Alien Man then cleaned hte spagheti up and they finally got out of the FTL Loop to descend onto the Stouttish Islands.

BONES: All field-team aliens report to the transportation deck to descend onto the Stouttish Islands.

An army of SGAM equipped with spagheti rifles and grenades then went with BONES

BONES: Beam us down, Scotty

BONES and his army of spagheti-equipped SGAM then got beamed down. The rush of the beam made one of the SGAM drop his spagheti, and due to molecular rearrangement, when they landed, he became one with hte spagheti. BONES, ignoring the spaghetti monstrosity now made, pulls out a small Pumpkin, with a locator to find any Pumpkin byproducts and seeds. The locator pointed towards a house, and the crew then made way for it.

BONES then breaks down the door to the house and screams "IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!"
    redwolfmoon99
    redwolfmoon99

Post by redwolfmoon99 Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:50 am

[Supermax 429]

*Raigen throws himself to the side as a large crate was kicked into the air by Ventura's mech, narrowly missing the mercenaries. The wolf quickly uses the resulting confusion to sprint towards the LAV which has a waving Yon in the turret, intending to hijack the vehicle, before he found himself getting shocked and blasted backwards as soon as he touched the vehicle's chassis. Recovering quickly, he leapt out of the way as the LAV he intended to hijack aimed its autocannon and fired at the floor where he used to be mere moments ago, leaving Yon in the awkward position of being trapped in the turret of one of the vehicles seeking to eliminate his allies.*

Raigen: Dammit!! What the hell?! Those things have shields!

*Any moment of respite is interrupted as suddenly dozens of anti-personnel grenades are launched into the hangar by the LAVs.*

Raigen: Incoming! 

*The wolf swiftly pulls out his dual handguns, neutralising some of the grenades heading his way before ducking behind a pillar.*

Raigen: (To Tiff) Any more ideas, Sharky?
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:21 pm

<Liquid-Metallicon>

*Dirge arrives at a space station*

*He walks to a bar placed over a hydroponics garden, and meets a lone Cybertronian drinking*

Dirge: Hey, Octopunch. How's it going?

Octopunch: Oh, so you want to know? You're the reason I'm stuck here.

Dirge: OK. What did I do?

Octopunch: Well, I can't go back to Cybertron because it's crawling with HYDRA, I can't get a proper job because no one will take an ex-Decepticon, and I can't leave this system because I'm in debt to a Pirate Lord. All thanks to you.

Dirge: Sounds like you made some very poor life choices and you're blaming me. Anyway, I need some help. There's money for you in it.

Octopunch: How much?

Dirge: Enough to pay off a good chunk of your debt. I need some info.

Octopunch: I'm listening.

*Dirge looks around to make sure no one's listening in*

Dirge: I'm looking for a neo-Uterian group. Someone told me some of them hang around Liquid-Met.

Octopunch: Neo-Uterian? Yer in luck. One of 'em is just behind us.

*He points to a metallic-blue armoured Liquid Metallicon*

-----

OOS: Waiting on Klak for everything.
    Paws the Gryphon
    Paws the Gryphon

Coins : 3773

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Paws the Gryphon Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:58 am

<The planet of Archon-7>

Evander looked out through his dark goggles over the windswept wasteland in front of him. Eighty years had passed since the nukes fell; the earth belted and buckled, oceans rose and roared and the highest of mountains bowed to the destructive forces that humanity had wrought upon the planets eighty years since the war, and humanity was still kicking. Through the long nuclear winter and climate change that followed, they researched genetics and biology, with hopes of repopulating the planet in their own image. Through a series of experiments, known only as Project Black Feather, humanity developed a new species: gryphons, Evander's people.

The young gryphon sat down on a rock and looked off to the horizon; a large dust storm was forming off in the distance. He barely blinked at it; a bit of dust in the feathers wasn't that bad, and given he had a specially made respirator over his beak, he didn't have to worry about choking on the dust particles; the wasteland held dangers far worse than a cloud of dirt. Stretching his wings, Evander the gryphon got up from his rock. No time like the present to get going... Looking back, he saw he was alone... For now....
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:13 am

[ Super Ultra Mega Infinity Southern Cross Max Prison: ]

Al-Hassi: Oh, for God's sakes! Eruka, leave mirror, need help!

Eruka: Right! Grateful dead, to me! *Snaps her fingers, yanking her invisible subject with such force that he threatens to knock Ventura over*

Al-Hassi: *Yanks the Spymistress and the emotionless prisoner into the safety of Grateful Dead's arms with Eruka*

*They are all promptly thrown in a bundle towards the humvee*

Eruka: Oh, wait. Shields. We are actually going to die, now.

Al-Hassi: As if. *She suddenly throws out a paper talisman* Only one I've got like that. Better be grateful to me.

*The talisman wrenches open the barrier just long enough for the group to get through*

*Even so, as they pass through, it snaps closed - violently breaking Al-Hassi's ankle*

*Into the back of the humvee; shaken, but intact*

Al-Hassi: That right there is the only way to fly. *Hsssss* This really, really hurts.

Eruka: Hmmmm. You know, I do know some healing spells.

Al-Hassi: Wicked how we do?

Eruka: First, say "Please help me, Eruka!"

Al-Hassi: ...Pll...Plllttgh...Plaaa-haaagh...

Eruka: Oh, this gon' be good.

~ ~ ~

[ Atuar Sadiares: ]

*Still looking at Y?n, Harmony places the tenderizer mallet into her hand*

*She suddenly lashes out with lightning speed for the guard, aiming to ring his bell before dashing in for Y?n*

*Even if she hasn't hit the guard, she aims to close her pincer on Y?n's throat*

~ ~ ~

[ Archon-7: ]

*Suddenly, Evander can hear voices*

*Distinctly, a young female, a young male, and an older male with a gruff voice that sounds...Well, as impossible as it seems, it sounds like a Southern United States accent*

*Should he investigate, he will see two rather casually-dressed young people - both fair skinned, the male with black hair, the female with blonde - as well as an older man with an open gray vest over his muscular chest, a matching trucker cap, white hair, and red lines above and below either eye*

Young Man: Relax, 18. All it will take is a little blood, sweat, and gears to find -

18: *The young woman, abruptly snaps* 17. I have sand in my hair. I have sand in my boots. There is even a little bit of sand up under my leggings. I don't know if anyone gave this planet the memo, but that's not possible. You and 13 need to stop being so stereotypically like your kind and ask for directions.

13: And what exactly is our kind, little lady? I'm an android n' your brother's a cyborg, like you.

18: I meant being stereotypical men. The next person we see, you two ask him for directions. Also, ask him if there's somewhere I can take a shower on this rock. Can you do that? Please?

17: *Sighs, shaking his head, though smiling as he does so* Of course, 18.

*They both begin investigating the dunes and rocks for intelligent life*
    Paws the Gryphon
    Paws the Gryphon

Coins : 3773

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Paws the Gryphon Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:27 am

<Archon-7>

Either Evander was actually hearing people, or the radiation levels had gone up dramatically in the past five minutes. No... There are people actually out here... he mused, scanning the sandy wastes for any signs of life from his perch. After a minute of bupkis, he let out a frustrated sigh; he was going to have to fly and find these people. He hoped his ears were not play a trick on him....
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:33 am

OOS: Since Mally's not available yet...

<Supermax 429>

Tiff: "Oh snap."

*Fourteen and Tiff take cover near the door. Lalli Cain is still holding his riot shield next to Randolph and the Spymistress*

Fourteen: "Sorry, Deathsaurus. Only one mech, mate."

*He sees Yon and Raigen fail to get in one of the LAVs*

Fourteen: "Why did you give us this idea, Tiff?"

Tiff: "The other two that ran out got in."

Lalli: "Any minute now, Spymistress."

Fourteen: "Shut up, Lalli. Tiff, magic doesn't count."

Lalli: "Doesn't the Spymistress know magic?"

Tiff: "Shut up, Lalli. Look, all we need is one humvee to do some damage to the mech while the rest of us shoot it from below."

Lalli: "It's not a humvee, it's an LAV. And Osseron Tyrok knows magic too."

Fourteen: "Shut up, Lalli. And that sounds like a suicide mission!"

Lalli: "Guys, seriously, she can help us."

Tiff: "Shut up, Lalli. *looks at Fourteen* Got any better ideas? Besides, you are all well equipped. You were able to rescue two prisoners, after all."

Lalli: "Is anyone willing to listen to what I have to say?"

Fourteen: "Shut up, Lalli. Anyways, that's surprisingly motivational for a war criminal."

Lalli: "WOULD YOU TWO PLEASE JUST LISTEN?!"

Tiff, Fourteen: "SHUT. UP. LALLI. WE'RE TRYING TO THINK!"

*Lalli shuts up*

Tiff: "One man's war criminal is another man's freedom fighter."

Fourteen: "That's not how you say it."

Tiff: "Are they paying you to make me look wrong, or rescue me?"

Fourteen: "Good point. *Telepathically to Eruka and Al-Hassi* Use the turrets to damage the mech!"

*Jesse Ventura's mech walks over to Raigen and Yon, and fires at them*

Jesse Ventura: "You think you can just run in front of me?! THINK AGAIN!"

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Ra: "Yes, I did. Though my son Set was in charge of our relations with Uterio. Most of my family was slain as a result, and the Osirian hold over this planet nearly disappeared. Then again, Figlio helped me regain control. And through him,  I will have revenge on Ynot. There are other benefits."

*Ra blinks*

Ra: "You said he seemed more rational. That's what scares me. If the irrational one was able to convince one of the largest armies in the universe to march into war, then what can the rational one do? Figlio is dangerous. Even HYDRA's Leader has taken precautions around him. Still, he seems to be....devoted to the cause."  

---

Nadle: "Let's just say I nearly escaped death. I apologize, I have a habit of doing that. So tell me, does the Generalissimo still think we're dead?"

Nadle: *telepathically to David Robert Jones* Was that ogre comment a way of getting back at me for the wedding dress comment?

---

<Regular Malchior>

*Manning grabs Aster, and rolls out of the way of the heat vision.*

Manning: "Not a word."

*He gets up, and speeds towards his gun on the floor*

*Rahn shoots at Manning, and the Lieutenant runs out of the way*

Rahn: "Let's get out of here!"

*Rahn runs through the "entrance"*

*Julio follows him*

---

<Vizima>

*Coro and TPK arrive, seeing Quolas talking to Axalara*

Coro: "Who are you?"

---

<User HQ>

*User MK unfreezes*

MK: Wait, I thought I would be unfrozen when it was time for FROG!

*He reads a Post It note on his wrist*

*Note: WILL UNFREEZE EITHER WHEN IT IS TIME FOR FROG OR TIME FOR TAXES, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST*

MK: Crap. Picked a wrong time to have someone who is half-User running around in the Universe as well.

*walks over to a room and begins filing taxes*

<Meanwhile, near the Malchior system>

Rainn: "My second consciousness....it's gone. But I still feel this...tremendous power..."

---

OOS: Waiting on Malygos for the rest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:06 am