BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Adrastos
Malygos
sakura_dark_twin22
Ferret-X
Niflheim
Zev the Reveler
Kon
Klak
Yenot
Heat
14 posters

BZPB

Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33912

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

BZPB - Page 13 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Heat Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:32 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: If he is rational, and, at least on paper, subservient to another, then he can be kept from doing anything too rash. So, tell me more about this.....HYDRA.

*Turel approaches Figlio*

Turel: How did it go, my liege?

-----

<Uterio's World, Malchior IV>

Jones: *telepathically* Perhaps.

*A hovering chair floats into the room, and Jarvis sits down on it*

Jarvis: Probably. That's the governor's job, not mine.

Jones: And who might this governor be?

???: Me.

*Nadle and Jones look up and see Serecio standing behind a plexiglas window above them*

Serecio: Pardon me, Jarvis. I needed to see for myself.....if he's really alive.

*The cuffs suddenly shock both Nadle and Jones*

Serecio: Now, tell us of the resistance. What are they planning?

-----

<Regular Malchior>

*SB, 553, and Frenzy follow, and they all run into the Bat-Mobile*

*SB drives away*

SB: That was pretty good.

553. No, that was amateur hour. We have to train more.

-----

<Vizima>

TPK: I recognise him. I think he was Serecio's successor on the Council. What's he doing here?

-----

<Supermax 429>

*Deathsaurus jumps over Ventura's mech, and grabs onto the back, tipping the mech backwards*

-----

<Space station over Liquid-Metallicon>

*Dirge is about to approach the Metalliconite, when two burly aliens come up to him and Octopunch instead*

*One of them shoves Octopunch off his stool*

Alien 1: Where's the money, punk?

Octopunch: Damn it, I told you I'll have it eventually! You know I can't get a job!

Alien 2: We'll get you one soon. You can scrub toilets all day long!

Dirge: Hey, leave my friend alone.

Alien 1: Leave us alone, piss-for-brains. This is between our employer and him.

Alien 2: Hey, that's a good one! Piss-for-brains! Oy, Octo, you can start by cleaning out your friend-

*Octopunch grabs a stool and smashes it over Alien 2's head*

*Alien 1 pulls a gun, but Dirge punches him in the gut*

*He slumps to the ground in pain*

*Alien 2 gets back up, but Dirge shoves him into the window, and he falls into the garden*

*The Metalliconite looks up from his drink, smiles, and gestures at Dirge to invite him to his table*

*Dirge gives the annoyed bartender a few greasy banknotes*

Dirge: For the window.

*He sits down at the Metalliconite's table*

-----

<BZP Planet>

*The Architect is still messing with the DVD players, when Thunderwing walks into the room*

*It speaks slowly, in a harsh and mechanical tone*

Thunderwing: I was.....summoned?

T-A: Yes, Thunderwing: I need you to follow Dirge. If he gets too close to Nominet, eliminate him.

Thunderwing: Yes.....

*He leaves the room*

*A spaceship shaped like a huge Lenin head crashes through User MK's window*

*It shoots an energy drain ray at him*

-----
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15487

Post by Kon Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:25 pm

<Xintrix's ship>

*Ferox fistbumps Xintrix*

Ferox: It's a long story. So, how much have I missed of the Brotherhood's development, brother?

-------------------------------

<Vizima>

*Quolas looks back to Axalara, and in doing so, sees Coro and TPK, the latter of whom he recognizes as the Great Being who had evicted him from the Council of the Great Beings and banished him to Tatooine years ago*

*Quolas's tranquil expression flips to one of furious anger, and he unsheathes his sword and aggressively approaches TPK*

Quolas: You! Tyrant! What is your business here?

*When Quolas reaches TPK, some of his anger seems to dissipate as he notices... something*

Quolas: Your corporeal form is marked with artron energy. You must have recently travelled through time... or perhaps you are about to. Tell me, the Living Stars are gone - what do you know of their fate?

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Harmony's mallet slams into the guard's face before he can do so much as lift a finger against her, so he falls unconscious against the wall behind him and slumps onto the floor*

*The other three guards are momentarily shocked by Harmony's attack, but soon come to their senses and jump into action*

*The first of the three guards, who is closest to Y?n, injects a tranquilizer into the Terugan's neck that knocks him out cold, then throws Y?n over his right shoulder, lifts the mysterious cardboard box with his left arm, and makes a break for the elevator*

*Meanwhile, the second of the three guards produces a plasma rifle from his back and aims it at Harmony; however, his body language gives the impression of a scared and confused rookie rather than an experienced officer, so it is unclear whether he can actually pull the trigger*

Guard #2: Wh-what the hell? Stop right there!

*The third and final guard is what appears to be a cow wearing a modified version of the Atuar Sadiares Security team uniform: two gatling guns are strapped to its sides, which are connected via wires to a complex technological device embedded in its open brain that apparently grants it sentience*

*Guard #3 trains its guns on Harmony and moos threateningly as the barrels of its gatling guns begin to turn*

*On the other side of the room, Metax turns to the HYDRA devotee and grins*

Metax: See, that's what I love about this floor. The entertainment is always something fresh!

<BZPlanet>

*User Kon is in the process of returning from a shopping trip when he hears the sound of glass shattering high above him*

*He looks up at the User HQ and sees the massive flying Lenin head enter the part of the building where User MK's office is located*

User Kon: Well, now I've seen everything.

<Supermax 429>

*Yon dives out from behind the LAV and shoots at the toppled mech with his flintlock pistol*

*Ventura's shots only narrowly miss him, but Yon approaches the mech without fear and concentrates his fire at its cockpit*

<Stouttish Islands, Pumkin's house>

*The orange abomination known as Pumkin turns around to greet BONES with his cold, uncaring eyes and signature look of disapproval*

*He walks to the front door sideways, like a crab, and inspects it*

Pumkin: That was terrible.

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:48 am; edited 4 times in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:07 pm

<Xintrix's ship>

Xintrix: That's a long story too. There were a few wars while you were gone. We won the first one, but our allies betrayed us a few months later. Now we have to hide out on some godforsaken desert rock, while Blackout gets forces together to get the empire back together.

*He heads back towards Ailyb-Gypte*

-----

<Vizima>

TPK: Living stars.....yes, I think I've heard of them. But I have never encountered them, nor do I know of their fate. Now, leave me be. You are not a Great Being, you had no place on the council.

-----

<Space station over Liquid-Metallicon>

Dirge: So, Mr.....

Metalliconite: Zatla.

Dirge: What do you want from me?

Zatla: What do you think of the Malchiorian military?

Dirge: I'm not fond of them. I had a few friends in the Mordor army. They're dead.

Zatla: So did I. That was a massacre. They dropped so many bombs I heard they created a new mountain. But fear not, we'll soon get back at them.

Dirge: How?

Zatla: Come with me.....

*They leave the bar*

-----

<Near Atuar Sadiares>

*An unmarked Earth ship approaches Atuar Sadiares, and broadcasts a distress call*

*Two fighters are chasing it*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7039

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:43 pm

[ Super Max 429: ]

Al-Hassi: Here we go!

*She manages to crawl up into the turret seat, then opens fire into the enemy hordes*

Eruka: *Is now polishing her nails a dark, murky brown*[/b]

~ ~ ~

[ Atuar Sadiares: ]

*From a standing start, Harmony promptly leaps into the air*

*She does drop her weapons for the Rifle Guard - five knives and a kitchen cleaver directly onto him*

*With her meat tenderizer mallet still in hand, Harmony throws it at the elevator*

*It catches the doors, and prevents the elevator's sensors from allowing the cabin to descend*

Harmony: *Looks over to the cow for a moment, before pitching a steam iron at it*

*She then turns back to Y?n in the elevator, licking her pincer again*

~ ~ ~

[ Barren Planet: ]

*In flight, Evander meets face-to-face with 13, 17, and 18*

17: Hey, there. Listen, we need some directions: do you know where to find a really big cargo ship that's recently crashed?

*The other two remain silent, for now*

---

[ Meanwhile, Nearby: ]

*A young woman with blue hair, intricate blue tattoos down one entire side of her body, and practical clothes observes via high tech binoculars*

Spoiler:

???: *Lowers her binoculars* Well, well, well. This is interesting.

*Suddenly, a young lady's mostly unintelligible screaming about 'robotic protocols' and 'sleazy claws' can be heard from within a ship behind her*

???: *siiigh* I'm coming, I'm coming! Keep your shirt on!
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:23 pm

OOS: Waiting on Klak and Kon for everything else.

-----

<Over Liquid-Metallicon>

*In jet mode, Dirge is flying to another space station, with Zatla in the cockpit*

Dirge: So, Zatla, tell me. I've seen a lot of ships coming and going, but maybe only two from the surface. How come?

Zatla: No matter what they like to say, the government's power ends at the edge of the atmosphere. They have a hard enough time fighting with the Pirate Lords over the surface to deal with anything beyond.

Dirge: Oh, I see.

*They arrive at the other space station, which is a much seedier affair*

*Zatla leaves the cockpit, and Dirge then shrinks down and transforms back into robot mode*

*Two other Metalliconites are waiting for them*

M1: Oy, who's that?

Zatla: A new ally. Where's Nominet?

M2: The observation deck. Come on, we'll take you to him.

*They all go into an elevator*

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16010

Post by Klak Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:34 pm

OOS: Waiting on Malygos for the rest. Hope I'm not missing anyone.

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Ra: "I'll explain it to the best of my ability, as even I do not fully understand it. HYDRA is not simply a Neo-Uterian group. Sure, some of its members are. But others....are not. It emerged almost immediately after the war ended, but has been expanding ever since. HYDRA has been able to capture the heart of radicals of all kinds. They have united behind the cause of changing the power structure of the universe. Factions of all kinds are spreading propaganda, or slowly taking control of worlds, or fighting wars. And with the resources of the Neo-Uterians...you cut off one head, and three more take its place. Just like the mythical Hydra."

-

*Figlio smiles*

Figlio: "Turel! So good to see you! How have you been, my friend? It went well. It went quite well. Father's enemies were always interesting. I actually created a pact with him. By the way, Turel, what do you know about the Supermax prisons?"

---

<Uterio's World, Malchior IV>

Nadle: "*the cuffs electrocute Nadle* GAH. Even if I knew, I would never tell you. Makuta tend not to trust the Great Beings."

---

<Regular Malchior>

*Rahn laughs*

Rahn: "Fine, I'll train you people. "

*Meanwhile, back at the base*

Lt. Manning: *To Aster and the guards* "Are you okay?"

*Meanwhile, at a pier several miles away*

*Rainn's ship lands*

Rainn: "Now to figure out where she is."

????????: "Likely with another man."

Rainn: "Shut up."

????????: "Oh, but toying with your mind is so fun. I must say, you are an interesting character, Sulrai."

Rainn: "Well, I'm a clone of one, at least."

????????: "If your desire is that I stop pestering you, then you know what is necessary."

Rainn: "Fine, fine."

*Rainn's eyes glow white, and he cries out in pain*

*After a moment, he stops, and begins acting as though he is typing on a computer*

Rainn: "*in a nearly robotic voice* Download complete."

*A mist appears, and then begins to float away*

Rainn: "Now, to find Aster."

-

*The mist makes its way to another ship, a G9 Rigger freighter, at the docks. It is that of a smuggler. His ship is a small cargo vessel. He waves at a nearby security guard, who turns his head. The smuggler closes the cargo hold of his ship, and makes his way to the cockpit.*

*Inside the trunk, an alien of an unknown species grins as it holds a box filled with white powder. The mist passes through the cargo hold near him, and he stares at the box in bewilderment. This stuff was strong.*

*The mist surrounded the smuggler as he sat down, and he began to cough as it invaded his nostrils. Soon, he writhed in pain until his eyes began to glow red.*

---

<Vizima>

Coro: "*to Quolas* What brings you here, sir?"

Axalara: "He's looking for a disturbance in time. I directed him to Klak. He is not hostile to us. *glares at TPK* Thus, we should treat him well."

---

<Atuar Sadiades>

Devotee: "See? There is violence! Oppression! And I bet that scorpion girl is working for another oppressor too! *He grabs Metax and shakes him* See?! That is repression! They are taking that Terugan away for nothing! And the scorpion girl can only react with extreme violence! HYDRA is your deliverance, children! Look, I will open that closet that says 'DO NOT OPEN' to defy them!"

*The Devotee walks up to the closet, and opens it*

*everyone in a nearby crowd screams because they know who is inside*

*the Devotee/Fanatic runs away, screaming.*

Devotee: "By the Six Rings, he returns!"

*IT IS CAGED LION*

---

<BZPlanet>

*User MK screams as he sees the Lenin head, and begins to run away*

MK: IT'S HERE!

---

<Supermax 429>

*The bullets pierce the cockpit, but they only graze Ventura's body*

Jesse: "*smiles* Too bad you look like a BECH."

*The mech fires heatseeking missiles into the air, and they pursue Yon*

*The other enemy LAVs are hit by Al-Hassi's turrets. One explodes, while the others are damaged.*

*Meanwhile, inside the LAV Al-Hassi and Eruka are in, a guard in the front seat turns around and looks at them*

Car Guard: "Get out of my car, and stop using my turret."

*Tiff growls and leaps into the air, dodging some of the LAV missiles. He lands on Ventura's mech and begins clawing at the glass of the cockpit*

---

*Starok feels something strange, as if an old friend has returned.*

Last edited by Klak Incorporated on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:24 am

<Vizima>

Quolas: You are correct. I came in search of answers, but there are evidently none for me here, so I must move on to another world. As for you, Great Being... *turns to TPK* We shall see how long your new Council will last. I bid you all farewell.

*He nods at Axalara, Coro, then finally TPK, and steps into the spatial tear, which closes behind him a few moments later*

----------------------------------

<Malchior IV>

*A spatial tear opens on a quiet street and sucks in some litter before Quolas emerges and seals the tear behind him with his sword*

*Quolas surveys the street ahead of him, unsure of where to start looking for Klak*

*He decides that he will let destiny guide his course this time, so he begins walking down the street, receiving some strange looks from nearby civilians due to his complexion and attire*

<Stelta-Stal>

*Before Ordak can open a wormhole, Kulnak stops him by putting a hand on his shoulder*

Kulnak: Nah, wait... hang on a sec... nope, someone else got to him first.

*Kulnak taps the side of his head*

Kulnak: Yeah, some guy named 'Xintrix'. Any of you know him?

*Clearly angered, Starok takes a deep breath and rises from his throne*

Starok: Yes. A loyalist.

*He walks over to a window - and by window, I mean, a square hole in the wall of the base that overlooks the surface of the planet's core*

Kulnak: Well boss, I say, Ferox wasn't worth going after. I mean, if he went with Xintrix without a fight...

Ordak: If I remember correctly, Ferox did choose to stay behind on Destral rather than join our cause when we first left for the stars.

*Starok walks back across the room, pacing back and forth in thought, his tattered cape trailing behind him*

Starok: You're right. We need someone else. What about...

*He telepathically sends a name into Ordak, Kulnak, and Kuli's minds*

Ordak: Wait... you're serious? That could be risky.

Kulnak: Have I met him? Don't think I have...

Kuli: I don't know him.

Starok: He was one of the finest Makuta I ever knew. Exiled because he didn't fit the mold of Miserix's Brotherhood. If he's still out there... I have something to tell him.

*Starok opens his mind to the cosmos, searching for his long-lost Makuta ally, until he finally locates and touches his mind*

*Successful, Starok then sits back in his throne and grins*

Starok: How... interesting. You certainly have been busy, haven't you, Caiaphus my old friend?

<Supermax 429>

*Yon's eye widens upon seeing the incoming heat-seeking missiles*

Yon: Oh cripes.

*He spins around, charges his iris, and fires an intense eyebeam at a wall across from him*

*His eye-blast creates a molten crater in the wall with a significantly larger heat signature, so with any luck, the missiles would hit the crater instead*

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Ferox: Well, I'll take a desert over deep space any day. And are these ships standard issue? I want one.

*As the ship lands on the surface, Ferox shapeshifts into a less bulky, more streamlined form, and steps out*

<Atuar Sadiares>

*As the Caged Lion emerges from the closet, Metax's concerns about Harmony are washed away and replaced with feelings of intense primal fear*

*Metax backs against a table, while panic breaks out on the floor*

*The remaining security guards join the civilians in the mad scramble for the floor exits, losing Y?n and even most of their weaponry and equipment in the process*

*The cage advances towards the terrified crowd*

Metax: No... that's not fair, that's impossible!

*The cage's wheels roll ever closer*

Metax: The Caged Lion's dead! He died hundreds of years ago!

*The bars of the cage are now just a few feet away from Metax*

Metax: Oh no... oh no, no no no nooo! *He buries his face in his hands and breaks down into tears*

*The Caged Lion stops in front of him, and Metax hesitantly opens his eyes to see the beast stare into his soul with eyes full of hatred and desire for vengeance upon the multiverse for casting it out*

*The Caged Lion gives a mighty, ground-shaking roar as it primes the weapons on its cage*

*One brave soul gulps and picks up a discarded baton, advancing towards the lion*

Person: Uh, this must be some kind of joke, right? I mean we all saw it, it died on that planet, whatsitsname... uh, Vassilan, wasn't it? So yeah, you're a bit fat phony, mate.

*The Lion growls and turns its cage to face the man*

*Miraculously, it speaks*

Caged Lion: THE THOUGHT OF ME IS FOREVER, IN THE BLEEDING HEARTS OF MEN, IN THEIR VANITY AND OBSESSIONS AND LUST! I AM THE CAGED AND THE SIN AND THE ETERNAL ROAR IN THE NIGHT! I AM THE FEAR AND THE INSTINCT AND THE PRIMAL WILL! I AM IMMORTAL AND FEAST ON ANNIHILATION! DEATH BOWS TO ME AND WISHES HE WAS CAGED! NOTHING SHALL EVER DESTROY ME! NOTHING!

*The Caged Lion launches a barrage of energy blasts into the crowd, blasting many of the petrified onlookers into atoms as it roars again, baring its teeth in ecstasy*

OOS: Waiting on Nif for Stouttish Islands.

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:58 am; edited 3 times in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:38 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: Interesting. Then I have done well to ally with them. Such a network would be quite helpful.

Turel: I've never heard of them, my liege.

-----

<Uterio's World>

Serecio: Oh, we'll see about that.

*The cuffs shock Jones, then again, then again*

Jarvis: Talk, or we kill him.

-----

<Regular Malchior>

SB: Don't make me laugh.

*They drive into the Bat-Cave*

*Aster is cutting the hostages' bonds*

Aster: Yeah, I'm okay.

*She pulls out her phone, and calls back Rainn*

Aster: Hey. Sorry for not answering, you called at a pretty bad time? Who is this, anyway?

-----

<Supermax 429>

*Deathsaurus pulls out a grenade and some scotch tape*

*He tapes the grenade to the back of the mech, then pulls out the pin and runs away*

-----

<Vizima>

*TPK scoffs, then turns to Coro and Axalara*

TPK: The living stars are gone? Do we know anything more about this?

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Xintrix lands in the midst of a hastily-assembled military camp*

*Barricade and Brawl approach them*

*They shake hands*

Barricade: Who's that?

-----

<User HQ>

*A faint laughter can be heard from inside the Lenin head*

*It fires laser blasts, destroying desks and scattering MK's tax forms*

-----

<Over Liquid-Metallicon>

*Dirge and Zatla arrive at the station's observation deck, where a bald man of around 50 is looking up at the stars*

Zatla: Mr. Nominet, I've brought a new recruit.

Nominet: Very well. Leave us.

*Zatla leaves, closing the door behind him*

*Nominet slowly turns to Dirge*

Nominet: What's your name, soldier?

-----
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Coins : 4651

Post by Niflheim Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:28 pm

<Stouttish Islands>
    BONES looks at Pumkin and stares him down, staring down to his pitch black irises, soulless and unforgiving.

"Give me the soldiers," says BONES, in a mocking tone of Pumkin, code-lingo for Pumkin to assemble an army of C-List joke characters for his own plans.

Meanwhile, hte spagheti LGAM contemplates eating himself.
    Paws the Gryphon
    Paws the Gryphon

Coins : 3772

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Paws the Gryphon Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:59 pm

[Archon-7]
    Evander tilted his head to the side. Were these people flying?! It seemed impossible to him; they didn't have wings, and he didn't see any sort of jetpack on any of them. Still, they asked for directions, and he was going to give them the best answer he could out in this miserable hellhole.

"Sorry, haven't seen anything like that. Now, if you want to go looking in that giant swirling cloud from Hell, be my guest." the gryphon replied, motioning to the giant dust storm to his right. They'll get lost, I know it....
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:56 am

[ Supersize McPrison #429: ]

Eruka: *Siiigh* Look, Mr. Guard, I'm just a girl of meager means...But, that doesn't reduce how mean I am.

*Suddenly, an invisble fist smashes through the windscreen, and cradles the guard's head*

Eruka: It's okay, shh, shh, it's okay...Just lie back... *Eyes glow red* And think of home.

Al-Hassi: *Siiigh* Okay, so, you're pretty evil, Frog Witch. *beat* Is that...A girl dressed in sweet lolita apparel?

Spoiler:

???: Ahh-oooh! You boys and girls have really gone on a fantastic killing spree! I wish I hadn't been caught up with that nasty business on Death Row - this looks much more fun~!

Eruka: Oh for God's sakes! Grateful Dead! Dumb blonde, get rid! *Clap clap*

*The invisible behemoth roars, and trundles towards the girl*

???: Hup! *Easily blocks the overhead strike with her umbrella* Oh no, oh no! You're no fun~!

*She suddenly lunges with her other hand, pinkie outstretched*

???: Ahahaha! You can't beat me with a mere ten-year-old Stand, silly~!

*Kltccchhh*

*Grateful Dead's silhouette briefly flickers into existence, a bumpy juggernaut with a long, muscular tail - it roars, some kind of shadowy blood dripping from his silhouette, before disappearing as the mystery woman tosses him away*

Eruka: *Groans, holding at her side* I think...That might have been one of my important organs... *Coughs up blood* Oooh uh-huh, yep.

*With a hiss of pain, she crumples in the back of the truck and presses both hands into her side, healing rapidly just to not drop off*

Al-Hassi: *Screams to the group* HEALER'S DOWN AND MIGHT NEED A REZ!!

???: *Laughs loudly and cutely* I popped her kidney like a balloon~!

~ ~ ~

*Having forcibly extracted Y?n from the elevator, Harmony pauses in the midst of pinching his cheek savagely with her pincer*

*When she sees the Caged Lion, her demonic nature intensifies*

Harmony: *Gives an immodest moan, as her horns grow taller, and her pincer grows spikes*

*She tugs Y?n over towards the Caged Lion, rasping towards such a hellish being*

*The two instinctively recognize each other as fellow enemies to goodness*

Harmony: *Looks to Y?n, then to Caged Lion; Y?n, Caged Lion; Y?n...Caged Lion...*

*Holding him up, Harmony points to him, then to her fang-filled mouth*

*Then, she points to the Caged Lion, and quirks her head to the side*

*Someone needs to put up a "Don't feed the lion" sign*

Harmony: *Looks excited by the lion*

~ ~ ~

[ Wasteland Planet: ]

18: *Looks over towards the sandstorm* ... *Gives a quiet beep* My sensors are blocked by something in that sandstorm. I think that the ship might have had a jamming frequency that prevented anyone from finding it but allied searchers.

13: ...Indeed it did, 18. I reckon we'd best get over there and search through it, before any unsavory types come by hankerin' for a fight.

17: Listen, we appreciate the directions. Anything else we need to know?
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:53 am

<Vizima>

*There was something strange about Quolas. Perhaps it was the temporal particles that surrounded him. Either way, Coro began to have visions after looking at the white robed being in the eyes*

Coro: "Wh.....what.."

*He begins to have multiple visions of the future*

Coro: "I see it... I SEE IT"

*He collapses, and clutches his head*

*He begins speaking rapidly*

Coro: "IT'S HAPPENING! The mage shall ascend, but it will not be for long. The demon lives. Death returns to the universe. Mazkertis. The ancient will be unearthed. War. War. War. At the demise of the protectors of time, six warriors will triumph over all. First the shadow, then the false light. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! A new world of danger approaches. Time inches towards the Reckoning."

*The visions stop, and Coro collapses on the ground. The other knights run up to him, and look at TPK with puzzled faces.*

---

<Regular Malchior IV>

*A child walks up to Quolas*

Child: "You look weird mister"

-

*Meanwhile, the rogue at the pier flies away, and jumps to lightspeed*

-

*Meanwhile, at the "NSA" base*

Rainn: "*through the phone* It's Rainn. I'm back. Where are you?"

*Lt. Manning continues helping the hostages*

-

*Meanwhile, at the Bat-Cave*

Rahn: "You underestimate my power, Makuta scum!"

Julio: "Is Klak really dead, gentlemen? If so, my life has no purpose."

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Ra: "I suppose. Though if it gets out of hand....we'll both be losing power."

-

Figlio: "Hmm, no matter. A friend was interested in them. Anyways, I need you to go to the planet Wayland. It was in a Star Wars ga-um, I mean, my father's war. There's someone I need you to kidnap for me."

*gives Turel a picture. The woman in it looks slightly similar to Figlio*

Figlio: "Don't harm her."

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "He and I are not on the same side, remember? A threat like that doesn't work for me. *telepathically to DRJ* Play along."

---

OOS: Pay attention, children  Smile 

<Supermax 429>

*The Car Guard slides out of the humvee, sleeping soundly. He was not raped by Eruka, because that would be https://warosu.org/data/jp/img/0096/66/1346552793658.jpg*

*Tiff is shot off of the mech by a bullet, and grunts as he bleeds*

*Meanwhile, the grenade on the mech explodes, blasting a hole in the hull*

*The missiles following Yon are deflected to a nearby wall, and they too, explode*

*Lalli Cain throws two grenades, each at one of the arms of the tank, and fires on them. The explosion is bright and magnificent, sending shrapnel flying everywhere*

*The mech is now heavily damaged, and the sound of a machine powering down is heard by all of those in the hangar*

Jesse Ventura: "Bullcrap."

*The mech collapses and falls to the floor. Jesse Ventura's muffled voice is heard cursing in the cockpit*

Fourteen: "OKAYWE'REDONELETSGONOW."

*He grabs Tiff, who grabs Lalli, who grabs Yon, who grabs Raigen, who grabs Eruka and Al-Hassi, who grab Randolph, who grabs Osseron Tyrok, who grabs Deathsaurus*

Fourteen: "This is all yours now, Spymistress. Good luck! Especially with that anime school girl. BYE!"

*He pulls them all into the ship*

*The mercenary ship flies away, and jumps to lightspeed*

*The remaining humvees turn on Iris and the Spymistress, and begin firing at them*

-

<Fourteen's spaceship>

*They arrive above Liquid Metallicon. Lalli tends to Tiff's wound using a first aid kit, and tends to Eruka as well*

Fourteen: "Phew. Well done everyone. Despite the minor setbacks, we made it. Some of you are getting paid extra. *nods at Raigen and Deathsaurus*"

*The ship has now entered the atmosphere of the planet, and is flying over the seas of Liquid Metallicon*

*Lalli Cain looks at Tiff as he sits next to him*

Lalli: "So, what were you in for, exactly?"

Tiff: "Story time, I suppose. Back in the war, di Armechio put me in charge of taking control of a few planets in a system. There was a tribe on one of our first planets where we gave the people an ultimatum. Give my tired and battle-worn soldiers their women and girls, and we won't burn their village to the ground. But the men in the town did not like that. Not one bit. So, we had our way, killed them all and burned everything. This happened too many times to count so I don't remember which planet it was specifically. Anyway, after the war, they tried me for war crimes and paid the Supermax prisons to keep me locked up in a secret place. The judge called it merciful."

Lalli: "You're a sick monster."

Tiff: "Am I, mercenary? See, I did all that for pleasure and the glory of war. You would do the same *turns to the other mercenaries* All of you would. If there's money in it, of course."

*Lalli Cain gets up, and shoots Tiff in the shoulder*

*Tiff screams*

*Fourteen's eyes widen as he hears the commotion from afar. He puts the ship on autopilot and runs to the cabin near some doors, which is where the mercs are all seated*

Fourteen: "What in the..."

*Lalli opens the cabin door, and kicks Tiff into the sea*

Lalli: "Fight for the highest bidder, right guys? In that case, the highest bidder wanted that to happen to him. Nice meeting you all."

*He jumps out of the ship, and turns on a jetpack, flying off into the distance*

*Fourteen curses*

Fourteen: "DAMN IT! DAMN IT! *slams fist against wall, and closes the door* No use in looking for Tiff.....My planet's seas will do a number on his body and will kill him. He's gone....we have to tell Ozar about this."

*he silently walks back to the cockpit of the ship*

---

<User HQ>

MK: NO! That took me hours! *runs to a nearby wall and grabs a bazooka* Take this, communist! *fires the bazooka at Lenin's head*

---

<Stouttish Islands>

*Merasmus walks out of the mansion while shivering*

Merasmus: "I sense....DOOM!"

Soldier: "What, am I too scary for ya Merasmus?"

Merasmus: "No, not you soldier. Not even you, Shrek. Someone else. Someone.....sp00ky."

Last edited by Klak on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos are evil)
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:30 am

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: That shouldn't happen as long as you stay close to me.

*He leaves the room*

*Turel scans the picture, then gives it back*

Turel: I shall not fail you, my liege.

*He leaves*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*DRJ grits his teeth*

Jarvis: I thought you'd have compassion for your friend.

*He shuts off the cuffs*

*The door opens, and Ferox walks in*

Serecio: You, take the human. I'll have a private chat with Nadle.

*Ferox doesn't do anything*

Jarvis: Sorry, I need to do it. Ferox, take the human.

*Ferox grabs Jones, and drags him out of the room*

*Jarvis follows, and then shuts the door*

-----

<Malchior IV, NSA base>

Aster: Cleaning up after terrorists at a secret government facility, you?

-----

<Bat-Cave>

SB: Nah, he lives for a while. I paid attention in history class.

553: That's hard to believe.

-----

<Vizima>

*TPK looks at Coro with a puzzled face*

TPK: Did he say..... Reckoning?

-----

<Fourteen's ship>

Deathsaurus: We broke the guy out of jail just to throw him to the sharks? Really?

-----

<User HQ>

*The Lenin head's forehead comes off, revealing the cockpit*

*User JS is sitting inside*

JS: Oh Damn it.

*He begins to fly away*

-----

<Over Liquid-Metallicon>

*Dirge walks out of the observation deck*

Zatla: How'd it go?

Dirge: I'm one of you now.

Zatla: Excellent!

*He gives Dirge a pink friendship bracelet*

Zatla: This is so other members can recognise you.

Dirge: .....right.

Last edited by Heat on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:32 pm

<Fourteen's ship>

Yon: Looks like it. Water way to go, right guys? Eh? Ha, ha...

*Yon gets a few evil glares from the mercs*

Yon: Sorry.

----------------------------------------

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Ferox walks into the base and is reintegrated into the Brotherhood of Makuta*

OOS: We'll see him again someday...

----------------------------------------

<Malchior IV, streets>

*Quolas looks around for a moment before realizing that the child speaking to him is much lower than eye level, so he looks down and finds the source of the voice*

Quolas: Oh, hello. Yes, I am alien to the people of your world. But my appearance is not the strangest thing about me. Observe!

*With his sword still sheathed, he points at a fire hydrant on the other side of the street and releases a bolt of energy from his finger that freezes it upon impact*

*Quolas then ruffles the child's hair and continues on his way*

-----------------------------------------

<Stouttish Islands, Merasmus's mansion>

Billy Mays: Not as spooky as the lies that those other detergent sellers would have you believe! OxiClean is the biggest, the best, better than the rest!

<Stouttish Islands, Pumkin's house>

*Pumkin frowns, now aware that he might have met his match in BONES*

*He rises from his chair and, after making a few coughing and hacking noises, regurgitates a map that he proceeds to throw at BONES*

*Upon inspection, BONES sees that the map is marked with directions to McYonalds, which is where he would find his army*

*Unfortunately, it seems this information came with a price*

Pumkin: Give me hte spagheti.

<Atuar Sadiares>

*The Caged Lion stares down Harmony, unsure whether she is offering him a sacrifice or attempting to forge an alliance*

*Regardless of what Harmony's intentions may be, the Caged Lion activates a red targeting laser that traces across her forehead*

*Coincidentally, a red dot also appears on Y?n's neck, but this one appears to originate from under his skin*

------------------------------------------

<Unknown location>

*The scene is a large room in an underground bunker that is filled with computer desks manned by workers wearing labcoats and generic gray uniforms*

*The wall at the far end of the room is occupied by a massive screen that displays what seems to be a cross-section of an adult Terugan male*

*An older white-haired gentleman in a dark grey suit stares intently at the screen and rubs his chin in thought*

*He is approached by an Asian woman in a white and gold dress with intricate flower patterns; she seems to be carrying an electronic tablet of some sort*

Woman: Dr. Breen? Something's gone wrong with subject Terra-Y0-GNN.

*Breen turns around to face her, clearly irritated*

Breen: I don't have time for this, Zhao! Can't you see I'm trying to concentrate? Please, bother one of the scientists about it!

Zhao: I have, but you are the administrator of this godforsaken complex, so this is your responsibility.

*She pushes the tablet into him, forcing him to take it*

Breen: Can't you see, he's only unconscious, probably asleep as far as I care! That's what Terugans do! That's what everyone does!

Zhao: That's not what I meant, you fool. Open the camera feed.

*Breen sighs and presses a button on the tablet which causes the image on the main screen in the room to change to a live camera feed of the Caged Lion on Atuar Sadiares, as seen from Y?n's perspective*

*Upon seeing the Caged Lion, Breen's expression turns from one of annoyance into one of bewilderment*

Breen: I, um, very well. Begin the extraction progress. We can't let that damn lion ruin everything for us again!

*He hands the tablet back to Zhao, who nods and walks away*

<Stelta-Stal>

*Starok ends his telepathic communication and stands up*

Starok: According to Article 36 of our Creed, I, the Grand Master of the Reformed Second Brotherhood of Makuta, hereby hold a vote concerning the future of our organization.

*Starok raises his hands, palms facing the floor, and uses his Kraata power of Gravity to telekinetically lift part of the ancient brick floor into the air*

*He then lifts a few other bricks and positions them to float below it and to the side*

*He sits on one of the bricks and rests his arms on the raised floor - revealing that he has created a makeshift table complete with chairs that hover above the ground*

*With a sweep of his arm, Starok invites his allies to sit with him, so they do so*

Starok: My organization has been, for a very long time, centered around the ambition to restore the Makuta after our devolution and reclaim our rightful position as the caretakers of all species under the Great Spirit Mata Nui. Unfortunately, most of our Makuta brothers saw our dissipation into gaseous form as an improvement, and under the leadership of Blackout, their Brotherhood went on to destroy our homeworld and endanger everything that the Great Beings had entrusted to us to nurture.

*He sighs*

Starok: Before the Uterio War, we were almost powerful enough to rival Blackout's Brotherhood. But we were destroyed: all our best battlecruisers, all our best minds. It has since occurred to me that we must indeed, ironically, adapt to survive in this merciless universe. Therefore, I propose to you now, the last of the Reformation, that we change the core ideals of our Brotherhood to that of conquest also - at least until Blackout is destroyed.

Ordak: *splutter* Are you mad?

Starok: Ordak! You were one of my most trusted servants, which is why you are still alive, sitting here now! Tell me, when was it that you lost faith in me?

Kuli: What do you mean, my lord?

Starok: The answer is simple. We must join with Caiaphus... maybe even become apprentices of his. We no longer have the ability to create new members of our species, so we must put our faith in every last rogue Makuta we can find. The Caiaphus I remember was a strange creature... but if the tales of his achievements since the Vrai War are true, he must surely be one of the most powerful Makuta in the universe. And the best part? He hates Blackout just as much as we do.

*Ordak considers this for a moment, then nods*

Ordak: So be it.

Starok: Agreed?

*Starok puts his hand on the table*

Kuli: Agreed.

Ordak: Agreed.

Kulnak: Agreedy-deedy.

*The Makuta and Kuli put their hands together, sealing the pact*

Starok: Excellent. Now to meet our hopeful new ally. Ordak, would you be so kind?

*Starok telepathically sends Ordak the co-ordinates to Caiaphus's location, which he learned when he located Caiaphus via the thought transmitter*

*Ordak, the Makuta of Wormholes, fires a beam of blue energy into an adjacent wall which implodes and transforms into a miniaturized wormhole*

Starok: Thank you, friends.

*Starok steps towards the wormhole, but Kulnak dives in first*

*Starok grimaces and steps through, followed by Ordak and Kuli*

<Malchior IV, G9 Rigger freighter>

*Space rips apart in the cargo hold for a moment before the rupture stabilizes into a circular wormhole*

*Kulnak emerges, and notices the coughing alien with glowing red eyes*

Kulnak: Bad day, huh? Yeah, I know the feeling.

*He pats the writhing alien on the head and walks past him in search of Caiaphus*

-------------------------------------------

<Earth, Nauru>

*The skies above the island city of Aiwo are a clear and peaceful blue*

*Three hooded figures wearing brightly-colored robes meet outside a café*

*All three of them are human-like, but with different coloured skin which looks like fabric and a strange, mystical aura*

*The first figure has orange skin and wears red robes, the second figure has yellow skin and wears blue robes, and the third figure has lime green skin and wears purple robes*

???1: Has there been any news?

???2: Quolas has not made contact for too long. I fear him dead.

???3: He is not dead. We would sense it. He must be preoccupied with something important.

???1: One can hope. Shall we enter?

???3: Yes.

*The second figure opens the cafe door and holds it open for the others to enter*

*The three sit down at a table*

???2: If he remains on his mission, we must wait for him here.

???1: But for how long?

???2: Time is irrelevant to us.

???3: This is true. Everything is in order... so far.

-------------------------------------------

OOS: Let me know if I'm missing anything, don't think I am though.

Last edited by Kon on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : minor retcon)
    redwolfmoon99
    redwolfmoon99
    Resident Vodka Taste-Tester

Coins : 4210

Post by redwolfmoon99 Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:05 pm

[Fourteen's Ship]

Raigen: ......Are you freaking serious?

~~~

[Orbit of the planet Coryza]

*The ice world of Coryza at first glance isn't a very remarkable place. With the population centres there mostly serving as supply and rest stops for traders and travellers making the long trek along the intergalactic trade route, not much goes on in Coryza despite the decently crowded space traffic. Or so it seems. Rumours abound that despite, or quite possible because of, being considered an unnoteworthy backwater, Coryza has multiple assets in place by various galactic governments and organisations wishing for the utmost secrecy in their activities. The arrival of the Blackwatch frigate currently transporting Mazkertis seems to support that theory*

Blackwatch Commander: Prepare a shuttle and a contingent of troops. We are to transport the prisoner to the facility on the planet's surface.

~~~

[BZPlanet]

*In a dark, secluded and almost-forgotten (or universally-ignored, more likely) room in the User HQ, a dark figure could be seen interacting with the highly-advanced computer in front of it, seemingly lost in matters of universal importance. Matters that are not fit for the eyes of mortals and gods alike. The tense and silent atmosphere, however, is suddenly shattered by a barrage of swears, most of it in drunken-accented Russian before the computer is suddenly catapulted out the nearest window, shattering it and bathing the room in bright sunlight. The figure that had perpetrated the deed is revealed to appear to be a human clad in a black hoodie over a red shirt, blue jeans, black combat boots and a Ushanka*

User Redwolf: ЧЕРТ!! AGAIN?! Are you serious? You try to be friendly and just....ugh....Damn KoS-ers......I hate DayZ sometimes....

User Redwolf: .....

User Redwolf: .....I'm gonna need a new computer....

*As User Redwolf steps outside the room, he is suddenly struck by an epic idea*

User Redwolf: Let there be vodka!

*And so, across the multiverse, a crate of vodka appears near, on top or at the general location of every User, no matter where they are or what they are doing*

Last edited by redwolfmoon99 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:01 pm

[ Mercenary Plot Wrap Party: ]

Al-Hassi: Okay, so, I left a planet with lots of sugary goodies, and Eruka got her kidney busted...For nothing? Ah, well. At least Eruka is making a painless recovery.

---

[ In the Med Bay: ]

Eruka: *Is screaming and crying, as the operation proceeds with her strapped down*

Surgeon: Hand me the scalpel, please.

Surgeon's Assistant: Sir, I believe we should administer some anesthetic.

Surgeon: Keep talking out of turn and I'll administer my hand upside your head. Give me my damn scalpel.

SA: *Mutters as he hands the scalpel* I've never heard someone scream continuously for this long...

Eruka: *Blood is frothing around her lips as her eyes roll back for the pain*

---

Al-Hassi: Aha. Ha ha ha. Sorry. I had to laugh for some reason.

---

[ MEANWHILE, AT THE SUPER CHINA BUFFET PRISON: ]

*The mystery woman is sitting atop a pile of corpses, smiling cheerily with her umbrella unfolded above her head*

???: Well, I suppose this has been interesting in its own way. ... Oh! *Smile brightens* Now there's an idea! A white dress with red spiraling patterns out from the sides! And perhaps crimson fur trim? I must return to Dressrosa posthaste!

*She springs off the pile of bodies with a strangely stiff and slow arc of descent, and prances away*

~ ~ ~

*Flippantly ignoring the targeting lasers, Harmony takes a little white plastic box out of her fur collar*

*She proceeds to unravel a small length of orange-colored tooth floss, and sets about fastidiously cleaning her teeth*

*Suddenly, a deep and demonic Sexy Man Voice emanates from the walls*

Sexy Man Voice: Very good work, Harmony. Now step away from the Caged One. Big Daddy needs to take it from here.

*Stepping back, Harmony kneels and forces Y?n into a similar position*

*Abruptly, a whirling column of smoke and fire, ashes and brimstone erupts from a glowing red demonic circle on the floor*

*From it emerges a man with Harmony's same scarlet skin tone, but with slicked-back black hair and fiendish-looking pointy shades. He wears pimpin' pimpin' attire, including a wide-brimmed hat with lace embroidering and a matching fur coat - though, he also wears troubling articles such as a lacy russet corset and matching high heel boots. Both of his hands are spiky pincers, and in his right pincer, he carries a demonic-looking cane*

*This is a demon so vile and feared that his name cannot be spoken, and to friend and foe alike, the only name which they dare call him by is...*

HIM: Well, hello there, Caged Lion. I must say, I've taken notice of your work, back in the day with the likes of Caged Gorilla and Caged Cage. If you're ever looking to sign over to a demonic sponsor, the name's...Heh. Well, you can call me HIM.

*He then turns to Harmony, so that the resemblance is even more startling*

HIM: I must say I'm impressed, Harmony. I send you to capture a dangerous rogue like this Terugan, and when I show up, you've even reeled in a Caged One! You're getting closer to that tricycle you've always wanted every day, kid.

Harmony: *Gets big, sparkly eyes, and promptly throws Y?n to the floor so that she can fawn at HIM's feet*

*Whilst he laughs in jest at Y?n's pain, he hears a noise like rushing wind and a distant voice*

HIM: I swear, that had better not be who I think it -

*A feline blur dashes past, hugging Y?n against her scantily clad but decidedly lacking body*

Tunsop: *Now has the body of an underdeveloped preteen* Can she do it!? To the fifty! To the forty!! To the thirty, THE TWENTY!! SHE!! CAN!! GO!! ALL!! THE!! WAAAAAAAAY!!! *Proceeds to smash through the wall, leaving a neat Tunsop-and-Y?n-shaped hole*

HIM: ...Harmony, bring me that Terugan, and you get the tricycle. Bring me back the Terugan and that nympho cat I'm suddenly regretting not just splattering before, and it's a tricycle and an ice cream cake.

*This motivation has worked so spectacularly that only two fiery trails are left to show that Harmony has taken up hot pursuit*

HIM: *Turns to look* Ahh, Yosho's Wolf Demon Steward, Fenrich. You are...Ripped, I must say.

Fenrich: *Now has a much broader, more muscular torso, with a warped scar across his chest, and outrageously cool sunglasses* Exercise, smashing your armies, and plenty of juice. It does a body good.

HIM: Tell me, kid, it's been a few thousand years. When did you graduate from potty training to being Zev's top gun in the Netherworld?

Fenrich: Oh, y'know. Ever since you took up that fascination with picking on small children. How is it working out being a bully to your own daughter? Does it make you feel real manly, HIM?

HIM: Caged Lion, please hold on a moment, I need to brutally murder this dog. Feel free to hop in any time you like.

*HIM's bright crimson aura begins to clash with Fenrich's murky blue one*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:34 am

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Ra nodded as Blackout left him.*

Figlio: "Remember, Turel. Wayland."

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "Serecio, alive and well. How has the war been going?"

---

<Wayland>

*Alda sat in her limousine, staring out the window as they passed the sites and city lights. It was a beautiful night. And this allure was only enhanced by the fact that she was just at a charity event.*

---

<Malchior IV, Pier>

Rainn: "Trying to get out of this space pier. We should meet. Wait, did you say terrorists? What the hell?"

*A half-crate of vodka appears near him*

---

<Bat-Cave>

Julio: "My life has meaning!"

Rahn: "You know, at some point, we might as well fight him, given that we're already re-writing your so-called history."

---

<Vizima>

Axalara: "Yes...he did....what does that mean?"

*Coro begins to calm down, but is still sobbing*

---

<Liquid Metallicon>

Fourteen: "*through the intercom* Yon, Deathsaurus, you will be receivin' free drinks for that pun. And yeah, getting stabbed in the back. It's a pirate's life, eh? Yo-ho, yo-ho a pirate's life for me."

*30 minutes later, they arrive at Ozar's base*

*Fourteen and (hopefully) all of the mercs go up to where Pirate Lord Ozar is*

Ozar: "Ah! Wonderful! You have returned. *pauses* Where's Tiff?"

Fourteen: "Lalli betrayed us. He shot our cargo and threw him into the sea."

Ozar: "Damn. *curses in his native tongue* Damn. Why the hell?"

Fourteen: "Somethin' about the highest bidder."

Ozar: "I hate it when that happens. I'm sure you don't experience that, Osseron Tyrok. Anyway, those of you who were getting paid for this mission receive some money for the damages. *looks at Eruka, and nods*"

*Another Liquid Metalliconite reptilian walks into the room, grinning. He has silver armor, and his skin is green.*

???: "Ozzie, Ozzie. Don't feel bad. There will be other missions."

Ozar: "*eyes widen* No....you're dead!"

Fourteen: "Bloody 'ell. Akzer."

Akzer: "That's right, Fourteen! In the flesh. And yes, I was dead. Someone was kind enough to bring me back.....again. What's this you have here? Is that....Deathsaurus? WOW! It's been years! And Al-Hassi! Randolph! Glad to see you're both still in the business."

*he pauses, looking at Osseron Tyrok*

Akzer: "Why'd you hire a multi-trillionaire?"

Fourteen: "Long story, mate."

Ozar: "What do you want?"

Akzer: "Can't I see my baby cousin? I mean, I was dead! Anyway, I'm just checking on your soiree, and smiling to myself about your naivete."

Fourteen: "*whispers* I'll hook you in the jabber-eh."

Ozar: "Naive, eh? Alright then. *turns to the mercenaries* You'll be paid a minute sum for the damages, unless..."

Akzer: *raises eyebrow* "Unless?"

Ozar: "80 million credits to whoever brings me Lalli Cain's head on a platter."

OOS: Double Dun-Dun-Dun!!!!

---

<User HQ>

User MK: HE RETURNS!

*flails arms wildly*

*A crate of vodka falls in from the ceiling, and hits MK on the head, knocking him unconscious until someone notices*

---

<Malchior IV, streets>

*The child follows Quolas*

Child: "wow thats a good power sir almost as good as my cousins. whats your name? my name is TTT someday i will be famous like my cousins you might know them?"

---

Merasmus: "Oh, interesting. Can you.....use it for....recreational purposes?"

Soldier: "Damn it, Merasmus, stop taking DRUHGS!"

Ross Mandell: *whispers to Shrek* "Seems rather drek."

---

*The alien smuggler suddenly stops writhing, and gets out of the cargo hold, ignoring the other alien with the box of mysterious powder.*

*The freighter did not leave into space as previously thought by this narrator*

*The smuggler grabbed a knife, and leaped onto the back of Kulnak, holding the blade to his throat*

Smuggler: "Who are you? Are you....Kulnak?"

---

<Coryza>

*Meanwhile, there was an unmarked base on the surface. A platoon of guards was ready in it. They had been trained for this: against the cold, and against the monster they would be escorting soon.*

OOS: Waiting on Malygos for the rest. Hope I'm not missing anyone.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:40 pm

<User HQ>

*User Kon enters the User HQ and throws a packet of toilet rolls at User MY, which ricochets off his head and out of an open window*

User Kon: Well damn. I'm not going shopping again this week, so if anyone gets desperate, I found some manga that you can use instead...

*He pauses, waiting for User LM to burst through the door and threaten him with dire consequences... but nothing happens*

User Kon: Huh. That's unusual.

*He approaches User LM's door and knocks several times, but receives no response*

*He then sighs and creates a master key with his author powers to unlock the door, but finds that LM is completely missing from his room*

*Frowning, User Kon walks back into the main room to consult the others*

User Kon: Hey, has anyone seen Maly?

*User Kon looks at User MK, but notices that he is unconscious*

User Kon: Sleeping on the job, huh? For shame...

*A crate of vodka labelled "KoN" then materialises above his head, which falls and knocks him out too*

-------------------------------------

<Liquid Metallicon>

Yon: Well I have to admit it's tempting, especially considering how he wouldn't shut his mouth the whole time. Oh and yeah, what he did to the cargo. But I have some unfinished business to attend to. Tell you what though...

*He produces a bare sheet of metal from his pocket and scorches his EyePhone contact number into it with eyebeams*

*Yon then sweeps the cinders away and hands the finished product to Ozar*

Yon: In case you ever need me in a mission again. Mind you, where I'm going, that probably won't be soon. Now, I'll have my payment, and those free drinks you were talking about.

Kulnak: That's me! Wait, I don't owe you money, do I?

*The fist of Ordak suddenly emerges from the wormhole on a collision course with Kulnak's face, but Kulnak manages to intercept it just in time with the palm of his hand*

*The rest of Ordak then steps out of the wormhole and grimaces*

Ordak: I see you're getting better at that.

*Kulnak chuckles and places the alien smuggler on the ground in front of him*

*At last, Kuli appears from the wormhole, so Ordak collapses it*

*Starok looks around, stretches his arms, cracks his knuckles, and takes a deep breath of nothingness*

Starok: Ah, It's been too long since I stepped away from Stelta-Stal. So...

*He lays eyes on the smuggler and smiles*

Starok: Fascinating... truly, I am honoured by your presence.

*Starok bows to him, which visibly confuses his allies*

Starok: We never expressly worked together, Caiaphus, but we shared an island, many millennia ago. Ah, poor Destral. Laid to waste by Blackout, in the end. A shame... as cold and robotic as it may have been, I like to think it had a certain charm to it. I remember every time I stood on its beach, gazing up at the twin suns above us; the eyes of the Great Spirit we worshipped. Our world is dead, but perhaps we can create something new.

*He circles Caiaphus, with a finger tapping his mouthplate in thought, his cape trailing behind him as always*

Starok: I would like to propose an alliance.

*The doorbell rings*

<Malchior IV, streets>

*Quolas looks back at the child in horror as a series of long-forgotten images and sounds flash through his mind*

The Voice of Arty: hello klak im arty brother of tmv. i was saved from destructoin but the rest of my famly didnt make it.

The Voice of TMV: Hi!!! Im a good friends of zevs mister!

The Voice of Artroe: Our family... our entire clan! You... monster... WHY?

*Quolas gasps as the visions come to an end, and he turns back to face TTT*

Quolas: Impossible.. you were erased from time!

<Café, Aiwo>

*The red-skinned figure's eyes glow a bright yellow color*

???: Something is wrong.

<Atuar Sadiares>

Caged Lion: I HAVE NO INTEREST IN THE CYCLOPS. I AM AN AGENT OF CHAOS. MORTALS MATTER NONE TO ME.

*The Lion revs up its chainguns and fires a hailstorm of bullets at Fenrich*

--------------------------------------

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone, if I am, let me know.

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:59 am

<Stouttish Islands, Pumkin's House>
    Hte spagheti alien contemplates his fate. BONES looks upon him. The LGASM closes his eyes. His life passes through his eyes, but he knew a day like this would come. A noodly appendage reaches out to him in his mind, and in this moment, he is at complete bliss. BONES looks at the rest of the little green alien men. They shake their heads in a passive but irritated way, knewing this would come. BONES speaks:
    "One does not cross Pumkin without giving up something. I can assure you, this will sacrifice will not be in vain."
    Skelly Bones opens his mask and stares at LGASM, who's epiphany has led him to be ignorant of Skelly Bones' remnant face of before, instantly killing LGASM in his blissful and religious peace with hte spagheti. Becoming one with hte spagheti with death, and his former body parts turning into alien meatballs, BONES then puts his astronaut faceplate back over his head. He then hands Pumkin hte spagheti, no regret or fear.

Pumkin consumes hte spagheti, his orange bodyparts ripen with an overflow of neon green energy, and he increases in size by tenfold. The power overwhelms Pumkin at first, but after a moment of zen and external breathing, he goes back to his normal state of mind: Hunger and demand. He looks at BONES.

BONES: "Now you know this isn't a joke. You will help us gather the squad now, yes?"
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:28 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Balckoot and Brawl walk by the construction site for their new ship*

*Turel gets in his ship and flies off towards Wayland*

-----

<Uterio's World>

Serecio: Quite well, with you out of the way. Balckoot decided to leave the war, but we'll drag him back in soon enough. We're making new allies. Even MacGoo is considering allying ourselves with us, in exchange for Balckoot's skull on his wall.

*Ferox drags Jones towards a prison cell, and Jarvis follows, keeping an eye on his Makuta slave*

*Ferox pushes Jones into the cell, but doesn't close it*

Jarvis: Well, go on, close it.

Jones: Having problems, friend?

Ferox: Nah.

*Ferox suddenly turns around and punches through Jarvis's ribcage*

Ferox: You pathetic, fat dweeb.

*He pulls out his fist, and lets Jarvis's lifeless body drop to the floor*

*Jones stares*

-----

<Vizima>

TPK: It's something for future generations to worry about, Knight. Have you found the antidermis trackers?

-----

<Malchior IV, NSA facility>

Aster: Well, I say 'terrorists'. It's a Makuta, a skeleton dude, and two random cheerleaders. They were trying to steal government info.

-----

<Bat-Cave>

553: And die, most likely.

-----

<Liquid-Metallicon>

*Deathsaurus stares at Akzer*

DS: I'm sorry, I don't remember you. Anyway, Ozar, I'll take that deal.

-----

<User HQ>

*As User JS flies off in the Lenin head ship, a crate of vodka suddenly falls out of the sky and hits him on the head*

*He loses consciousness, and the ship crashes near a river*

-----

<Over Liquid-Metallicon>

*Dirge gets in an elevator, and selects the top floor*

*He arrives only to have his path blocked by two guards*

*He shows them his friendship bracelet, and they reluctantly step aside*

*He heads for an office*

-----
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:00 pm

[ The Bounty Hunting Plot Everlasting: ]

*Meanwhile, Al-Hassi has wandered off to harass Eruka*

*She finds Eruka dressed in only her leggings and a bloody hospital gown, shaking*

Al-Hassi: What's up Froggy? Did the surgery go well? Everything where it's supposed to be?

Eruka: ...I swear, when I was waking up, I heard the surgeon say "Oh S**t."

Al-Hassi: ...PFFFFFT -

Eruka: ALL OF MY HATE.

~ ~ ~

Fenrich: *Takes one of the missiles*

*When he emerges, he's only missing his vest - revealing just how ripped he is*

HIM: I really wish Zev wasn't so nice to his pets. He should have neutered you.

Fenrich: *Crosses the distance between the two of them in an instant, throwing a burning punch*

HIM: *Near-effortlessly dodges, then swings his choice cane for Fenrich*

*The resulting explosion formed of anguished red faces throws them apart*

HIM: *Brushes some dirt off of his fur coat* What a drag.

Fenrich: What's the matter? Chip a nail? Oh wait...

HIM: *Snaps his pincer shut* Getting uppity.

- - -

[ Elsewhere in the Space Station: ]

*Explosions follow Tunsop as she runs with Y?n*

Tunsop: Mr. Yon-person, if you wake up and help me, I have a money-filled bank account with your name on it!

*An explosion nearly hits her, and flings her through the air*

Tunsop: Fwee! *Lands on her feet, and keeps running*

Last edited by Zev the Wolf on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:40 pm

<Stouttish Islands, Pumkin's House>

Licking around the edges of his lipless mouth, Pumkin made a slurping noise as his eyes rolled back in his head with pleasure. A beep sound could be heard emanating from seemingly nowhere, and Pumkin rose from his chair, momentarily satisfied. Wordlessly, he made eye contact with each of the members of the group, then turned around and walked out of the open door, beckoning the others to follow him. Pumkin's legs shook from side-to-side as he propelled himself down the road ahead of him, until he and his group arrived at the McYonalds restaurant, whose giant eye-shaped logo could be seen for miles around. Come to think of it, if one didn't know better, the McYonalds logo could be mistaken for a modified Illuminati insignia.

Pumkin, accompanied by BONES and his squad of LGAM, slapped the restaurant door open and waddled to the counter. The Shell-Shocked Cat that always seemed to be covered in potato peelings was behind the till, and its eyes widened with terror upon making eye contact with Pumkin's infamous orange exterior.

"Give me the soldiers," Pumkin said.

Ever since the first time the Shell-Shocked Cat had read through the employee manual of the restaurant, she had wondered if there would ever come a day when Pumkin would utter that phrase. The moment had come. Without hesitation, she ripped her uniform off with her claws, revealing a mass of ginger fur underneath. She then opened a cupboard and took from it the Jelly Dolphin of Doom - a bloody, novelty gummy dolphin that doubled as a blunt weapon. She jumped over the counter on all-fours and stood beside BONES's assemble. The team was then joined by another McYonalds employee: No Image Guy, a humanoid figure with a large question mark in place of facial features, and a dark grey suit. No Image Guy looked at One-Punch Man, an eccentric customer whose abilities would be surely useful in this time of need.

"You coming?"

--------------------------------

<Atuar Sadiares, Floor X>

*The Caged Lion's targeting laser alternates between HIM and Fenrich*

*Unsure of who to kill first, he growls and flips a lever inside the cage*

*The cage spins around so that the targeting laser is now trained on the window at the other side of the room that separates the station floor from the vacuum of space*

*The remaining civilians who haven't already fled cower in terror*

--------------------------------

<Atuar Sadiares, Floor Y>

*Y?n starts to recover consciousness, moaning as he rubs a bruise on his bald head*

*Upon realizing where he is, he snaps to attention, noticing that he's being carried by Tunsop*

Y?n: What the- what's going on here?! Where's Vea?

---------------------------------

OOS: Waiting on Kalk for Quolas, TrSBoM, and Yon.

Last edited by Kon on Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:08 pm

<Stouttish Islands>
    BONES smiles a rattly smile under his astronaut mask, then swings the door open of McYonalds and the rest of his army proceeds behind him. He pulls out a list, checks it twice, and sees who's suicidal or nice. The next on the list was The Hand, located at Merasmus' Mansion. BONES then tells one of his LGAM to pull out the map of the Stouttish Islands, picked up at McYonalds by the Yon Happy Eye Toys.

BONES: We need to find The Hand

Pumkin: Give me the map.

The LGAM then points to Merasmus' Mansion on the Map. Pumkin's ecstasy from hte spagheti still going over, he summons up a giant pumpkin from the ground by rapidly growing seeds he spewed on said ground. Everyone gets in The Pumpkin, and he then throws some money at McYonalds.

Pumkin: Ya know, that wasn't too bad.

Accelerating the Pumpkin vectors, he launches the Pumpkin at the speed of light. Burning and incinerating on the outside, it arrives like a meteor in the field infront of the mansion. The crew climbs out, and BONES immediately breaks down the door of the mansion, per the orders on his list given to him by The Sithlord.

Pumkin immediately follows behind BONES, and BONES' presence is enough to spook the inhabitats into shock, Pumkin's commanding voice wakes them back up from the shock with his simple line:

Pumkin: Give me The Hand.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:48 pm

OOS: This post is mainly for the purpose of "cleaning up" excess plots, to make it easier for people to post. I do this with full permission from the owners of the characters affected. I'm also still waiting on Klak for Quolas, TrSBoM, and Yon.

<Merasmus's Mansion, Stouttish Islands>

*Ainsley Harriott throws his arms up in exasperation*

Ainsley: Bloody hell mate, I didn't cook this up!

*There is an awkward silence as all of the joke characters present stare warily at one another: Merasmus, BONES, See-Man, the LGAMs, Ainsley, Shrek, Pumkin, Demopan, No Image Guy, the Shell-Shocked Cat, One-Punch Man, and Billy Mays*

*Some of the characters start looking for the Hand, but it is nowhere to be seen*

*The Shell-Shocked Cat follows the Hand's scent through the mansion and finds that it is attached to the doorbell, revealing that it was the Hand who it was ringing it a few posts ago*

*The Hand jumps off, slaps her, then scuttles inside the house to join the group*

Merasmus: AIIEEOOEEOIAA.

Ainsley: Right then, so how're we gonna get off this island and inta space?

*See-Man opens the mansion door and points at a spot over the horizon, gesturing for the others to look outside*

See-Man: SEE!

Ainsley: I dunno what you're on about.

*See-Man facepalms and mimicks the upwards movements of a plane or spaceship with his non-enlarged hand while making whooshing noises*

No Image Guy: He must be trying to tell us about a spaceship.

Ainsley: Ah... heh, yeahhh boi.

*Ainsley grins and rubs his hands together in excitement*

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Caged Lion activates one of the weapons on top of his cage, which blasts the window into shards, exposing everyone on the floor to the vacuum of space*

*Furniture, food, and the station residents (including the security cow) who are unfortunate enough not to find anything to grab onto in time are sucked into the void*

*The Caged Lion slams his paw on a button in his cage which generates a forcefield around himself as he, too, is sucked out*

*As the Caged Lion disappears into the blackness, the few civilians who watched him leave could have sworn that they saw a smile on his face*

*Metax screams in terror as he grabs onto a table that is bolted to the floor, and frantically motions for Fenrich and HIM to do the same*

<Unknown location>

*A large ring-shaped mechanical device stands in a black, desolate wasteland*

*Black metal cylinders containing a glowing green fluid are attached to both sides, and the device itself is connected to a control panel via a cluster of wires*

*In front of the control panel stand SM Kakamu and DU Kakamu, who are both rapidly entering complex mathematical formulas into the control panel's interface*

*Eventually, both Kakamus seemed to have reached their goal, so SM Kakamu slams his fist on a button*

*Arcs of electricity leap from the control panel, across the wires, and finally to the ring-shaped device, which powers it up and creates an unstable purple-colored portal in its center*

SMK: He succeeded. I just know it.

Dukamu: We shall see.

*The surface of the portal ripples and collapses as another character breaks through the energy field to emerge into the main universe*

*The visitor wears power armor that looks like this, but the insignias on the pauldrons and chest armor have been replaced with unknown symbols; in addition, a large, heavy jetpack-like device is attached to the back of the suit*

*His weapons include what appear to be the hilt of an energy sword sheathed in his belt and some sort of matter cannon attached to his right arm*

*He stumbles on the rocks under his feet for a moment, but regains his footing and looks at the two others*

???: Kakamu, is that you?

*Both Kakamus say "Yes" in unison, so Dukamu sighs and gestures to SMK*

Dukamu: This is another version of me, from a splinter timeline of our world. I believe it is called the Shattered Mirror.

*Upon hearing this, SMK seems confused and almost distressed*

SMK: What? Splinter timeline? Are you sure?

*Dukamu turns to face SMK, his fire-red eyes narrowing in suspicion*

Dukamu: This is what you have told me.

SMK: No, no, you must have misunderstood. I mean, my universe could have been split from yours some time in the primordial era, but beyond that, there's no evidence to assume-

*The features of Dukamu's mask shift into one of rage, and he traps SMK in a telekinetic grip, lifting him into the air*

*As Dukamu closes his outstretched hand, SMK's armor is crushed and his antidermis squeezed out*

Dukamu: Adam, if you would be so kind...

*The armored visitor nods and aims his cannon towards the escaping antidermis cloud*

*By pressing a sequence of buttons on his wrist, his cannon generates a vacuum that sucks in SMK's antidermis and traps it inside*

Adam: What would you have me do with him, my lord?

Dukamu: It's pointless to try to kill him. He'll just turn up again somewhere else, in another form, with another explanation. He shares our curse.

Adam: I see. So...

Dukamu: Add him to your collection if you want. After all, if we are to succeed, the UG needs to be sufficiently populated.

Adam: About that. Do you have the list?

Dukamu: Yes. My agents have been keeping watch on them for some time. They have assured me that these are the ones we need.

*Dukamu produces an electronic tablet from his armor, which contains a list of character names, complete with the space-time co-ordinates that they can be located at*

Adam: I'll do it now.

Dukamu: Truth will guide your path.

*Adam takes the tablet, salutes Dukamu by bumping his fist on his chest, then teleports away*

*Over the next few hours, Laros, Glace, Lhesh Haruuc, Vayne, Theris, Nefarian, Ultraxion, Cthulhu, Ulysses, Arceus, Seraphimon, Michael Westen, Tanrus, Kremika, Oct, Wyn, Kensa, Vea, Naterohk, Rabot, Haruko, Mamimi and all the Homestuck characters suddenly vanish from their respective locations and are placed into the UG, a pocket dimension where they are now stored in stasis*

Last edited by Kon on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Coins : 7245

Post by Malygos Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:03 am

[Supermax 429]

*Aluren decloaks.*

Aluren: Prisoner is secure. Awaiting transport at rendezvous point.

*She takes her to a sleek, black starship waiting at the docks*

Aluren: Let's go.

*They depart*

---

[Legacy Ship]

*A hologram of Malygos appears in the ship, before Sumire*

Malygos: Ah, good, so you've fixed the problems on this, I take it...good.

*He gestures to Lynvara and Anzu*

Malygos: I apologize for contacting you in such short notice, but I have an important mission for you two. The planet Arboreas IV possesses some...resources that the Empire requires. The Realignment project cannot continue without these resources being acquired.

*He turns to Sumire*

Malygos: While, unfortunately, I cannot give you all the details. Imperial secrets, of course, no doubt you understand. Despite that, I would ask that you accompany these two to Arboreas and assist them there.

---

[Ulduar]

*Tae'thelan nods*

Tae'thelan: Indeed. I believe the main archives should be near...

*A huge, bronze door opens*

Tae'thelan: ...by...

*A massive golem in blue and white with sculpted golden hair and a circlet gazes down with bright, red eyes. It looks like an old image of ancient gods, yet very much alive, rather than dead stone.*

Golem: I am Loken, Prime Designate of the ancient prison of Ulduar.

*Tezzeret rolls his eyes*

Tezzeret: I thought I was done with prisons...

*Loken glares down*

Loken: Be silent, worm.

---

[Sanctum of the Shadowed Eye]

*Aran-dur smiles*

Servant: Should I put him on the list, milady?

Aran-dur: Don't. Phyrexia is a blight. They're doing me a favor just by going down there.

---

[Phyrexia]

*The porcelain-like soldiers chase after Vultran and Sonia*

Soldier: Return at once. Identify! Identify or be destroyed!
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:32 am

<Wayland space port>

Traffic controller: Shuttle Golden Hand, you are cleared for landing at dock 8.

*Turel's ship lands, and he himself gets out*

*Once he's gone, the storage closet swings open, and Praepositus emerges, coughing and wheezing*

Praepositus: I should've cleaned it first.

*He takes a gun from the closet, and then heads for the hatch, only to find it locked*

Praepositus: Gah.

*He escapes through the garbage chute instead*

-----

<Above Liquid-Metallicon>

*Dirge is rifling through a desk, but finds it empty*

???: Looking for something?

*He looks up to see Zatla pointing a gun at him*

Zatla: You are an awful spy. At least the last guy waited more than an hour.

*Dirge slowly raises his hands as if to let Zatla cuff him, and then suddenly fires a laser at him*

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

BZPB - Page 13 Empty FINALLY!!

Post by Klak Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:47 pm

<User Planet>

*User MK wakes up*

User MK: Oh crap.

---

<Liquid Metallicon>

Ozar: "Thank you, Deathsaurus. Anyone else who is interested in my offer can bring me Cain's head. We will discuss payment later. Those of you who are being reimbursed for your troubles will find credits in your bank accounts come tomorrow."

Fourteen: "Right then, drinks are on me!"

Akzer: "No, on me!"

*Fourteen puts his arms around Randolph and Raigen, and begins singing sea shanties*

*Akzer follows him as he starts walking away, and eventually runs away*

Akzer: "I'll be at the pub faster than the lot of you!"

*Ozar made his way to his living room a floor away. He picked up a cellphone on a nearby table, and walked up to a window that looked over the plaza near his base.*

*A voice appeared on the other side of the telephone*

???: "Hello, Lord Ozar. What is our status?"

Ozar: "Everything went well, and there are interested parties. We can move into Phase 2."

???: "Fantastic."

Ozar: "There were a few kinks, however. Fourteen informed me of the death of a few guards."

???: "They're mercenary scum. One of them is a sadist, too. This was expected. Anything else?"

*In the plaza, Akzer looks up to Ozar in the window. The two pirates stare at each other for a while. Their eyes meeting despite the distance.*

???: "Ozar?"

Ozar: "Nothing. Everything is fine."

OOS: Thanks for playing, everyone! You can RP your characters at the pub if you wish.

---

Smuggler/Caiaphus: "*in Caiaphus's voice* You are Starok. I remember you. It's been many millennia, but I remember your face from the wars. What are the terms of the alliance?"

---

<Malchior IV, streets>

*TTT looks inquisitively at Quolas*

TTT: "G-gee, I dont know, mister. I dont look erased I am pretty alive thanks just becase my side of the familty escaped destructoin dosnt mean i am destructed"

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Ra coughs*

*Figlio picked up his cellphone. Someone was calling him. He walked away while chatting.*

*Blackout hears the sound of a large spider crawling near him. He was being watched. A shadow charged at him*

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "Right. What makes you think he can be trusted? From what I remember of Malygos, he is quite traitorous. Of course, with Uterio leading you, you'll see it coming."

---

<Vizima>

Axalara: "They're right here."

*She raises a bag in front of TPK, and lowers it*

Axalara: "I'll be handling them."

*Coro gets up, grunting and panting*

Coro: "Right, then. Let's go."

---

<Malchior IV, Port>

Rainn: "....Right. Where can we meet?"

---

<Bat-Cave>

Rahn: "Please. I've faced Klak before, and he is not as strong as everyone thinks he is."

---

<Atuar Sadiares>

*The Devotee screams as he is near Metax*

---

<Stouttish Islands>

*One Punch Man nods, and stares up at the ship, smiling*

Ross Mandell: "Um, excuse me, gentlemen. I assume I am part of this team now? This is my time?"

*A football suddenly bursts in, grazing Pumkin's cheek*

???: "FOOTBALL!"

*An astronaut jumps up and down near the Dong Squad shouting "aieou"*

*Soldier points at BONES*

Soldier: "Oh no! That robot is a ghost!"

*He runs away with a distorted laughing sound*

---

<Supermax 429>

*The guards stop firing*

One of the guards inside the Humvees: "Hey, they ignored us!"

Guard 2: "Damn non-NPCs, man."

Jesse Ventura: "*bursts through the mech's wreckage with a few scars and burn marks* This was an attack run by worthless criminals. I think it's time to find some bad guys. I got an idea, people."

*He grabs Car Guard, and shakes him. Car Guard wakes up*

Car Guard: "Ugh, I'm up, mum, I'm up."

Jesse Ventura: "Car Guard! It's time to go find ROSS MANDELL. The rest of you, clean up."

*The "Conspiracy Theory" theme begins to play*

OOS: Dun dun dun.

---

<Ulduar>

Me: Prime Designate, who do you serve?

---

<Wayland space port>

*The limo arrives at the same space port, and Turel's *Alda*
    steps out of it*

Branley: "*steps out of the limo, and loads his pistol* What a coincidence."

---

<Wherever Zev Raregroove is at>

*An old man walks up to Zev, and pats him on the shoulder, smiling. He walks away while listening to a nice tune.*

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.

Last edited by MakutaKlak on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:46 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Blackout spins around, and fires laser vision at the shadow*

-----

<Uterio's World>

Serecio: Of course he can be trusted. For a while, anyway.

*Serecio turns away*

Jones: I knew you weren't under his control.

Ferox: Was it the "malfunction" back at the cell that gave it away? Yeah, I wanted him to come along. You and Nadle will give our movement a big boost.

*Ferox suddenly runs off, and starts shooting at the cell locks*

*The doors open, and Komerak, The Guy Who Was Engulfed in Milk, and a 40-something white man with a robotic arm step out*

Ferox: Mr. Jones, I'd like you to meet my friends. *He points to each of them in turn* Martin Hawkes, Komerak, and Guy.

Komerak: Took you long enough!

Ferox: Yeah, sorry. We may have found two new allies.

*Two Muta-like droids suddenly roll in, and start shooting at them*

*Ferox shoots chain lightning at them, knocking them out*

Ferox: Okay, all of you, get to the shuttle! It's in Bay 14, and I hid your weapons there already. Komerak, you're with me, we need to get Nadle out.

Komerak: Nadle? Did you say Nadle?

Ferox: There's no time!

*They run back towards Nadle's cell, while Jones, Hawkes, and The Guy run to Bay 14*

-----

<Vizima>

TPK: Very well. Let us see this team you've put together.

-----

Aster: You can come here, we'll be cleaning up for a while anyway. It's on 6457th Street in the capital city. You can't miss the house, it's got huge burning holes everywhere.

-----

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

*SB plops himself down in a comfortable chair and grabs the remote*

SB: So who killed you, mate?

-----

<User HQ>

*User JS suddenly appears behind MK*

User JS: You shall not-

*He is suddenly shot in the back, and falls*

-----

<Pub on Liquid-Metallicon>

*Deathsaurus orders beers for everyone, and starts singing ancient Cybertronian sea shanties*

*Most people around him begin to move away*

-----

<Over Liquid-Metallicon>

*Zatla dodges the laser beam, and hits the alarm before firing back at Dirge, shooting holes in the desk*

*Dirge walks over to him and punches him in the gut, then kicks him in the crotch*

*The Liquid-Metalliconian slumps to the ground*

*Dirge runs away as sirens sound all over the station*

-----

<Wayland space port>

OOS: Remember, Turel looks like Lugnut now.

*Turel walks towards Branley, three of his eyes fixed on him while the other two stare at Alda*

Turel: Yes, it is. I thought I'd have to look for ages, but you've come here. Ma'am, you must come with me.

*Praepositus attempts to sneak out of the spaceport. The key word being 'attempts', as his smell gives him away*

Passer-by: Good lord, man, take a shower!

-----
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:43 am

<Stouttish Islands>
    BONES: Yes, Ross, you're part of this now, as is the rest of you. Is there anybody else I'm missing here?
    The Cartographer LGAM then dances towards BONES and holds out the list that lists several individuals off. While containing hundreds of joke characters that inhabit the island, the most prominent and useful ones are listed. Next on the list is Yon, who The Sith Lord wants as the Squad Leader.
    LGAM points this out to BONES, who nods in agreement.

BONES: Does anyone know where Yon is?

See-Man, with his amazing ability of seeing, points on the map to where Yon is.
    "SEE?!"

Immediately afterwards, The Hands points towards where Yon is on the islands, and then See-Man picks-up The Hand and starts walking towards the path.

BONES then nods his head and follows him, notifying that One-Punch Man should stay behind and protect the ship from any possible attackers.

At the same time, Pumkin notices the football by him. He stares at, waiting and thinking on what to do. The eternal hunger that looms in Pumkin, constantly craving any material to gain in size, is what quickens to the answer.

"Give me the football," Pumkin says, emotionless as ever.

Atypically of the situation, Pumkin serves himself by using his incredible strength to air push the football into his mouth. As with any consumption, Pumkin temporarily rolls back his eyes in a quick moment that treads the boundaries of mortal desire and eldritch power.

Gazing around afterwards, he doesn't actually notice where the football is from, and instead turns back around to follow BONES' group towards Yon.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:26 am

<User HQ>

User Kon: Okay guys, crisis averted, calm down.

*He sees User LM casually stroll back into the HQ, then sees User JS appear and get shot*

User Kon: Well, if anyone needs me, I'll be in my room.

*He retreats to his room, turns on his computer and opens up the BZPB topic*

*He then notices that Yon is currently thousands of lightyears away from where he needs to be in the next post*

*He rolls his eyes, takes out his phone and dials a number*

<Liquid Metallicon, pub>

*Yon is slightly tipsy and telling stories to the barmaid*

Yon: So then this guy said 'Oh man, if looks can kill...' dramatic pause... and I come back with "Well,  maybe they can"! Suddenly, BOOM EYEBEAMS all over the place! Haha, ha... oh man... I feel sorry for his kids.

*His EyePhone starts vibrating*

Yon: Oh, gotta get that.

*He answers it, then looks around and spots User Kon walking towards him*

Yon: Oh no you don't, no no no no, not going with you bastards agai-!

*User Kon touches Yon, who disappears in a flash of light*

*User Kon then leaves the bar, and once he thinks he isn't being watched, he teleports back to the User HQ*

<Stouttish Islands>

*Yon appears on a beach, without his beer*

Yon: God damn it.

*He looks into the distance and squints, making out some hazy silhouettes*

<Atuar Sadiares>

*An emergency forcefield finally activates over the broken window, preventing anyone else from being sucked out into space*

*Metax starts to gets his breath back and helps the HYDRA devotee to his feet*

<Galactic news broadcast>

News reporter: Another addition to today's live news roundup. An entity matching the description of the Caged Lion, a creature of unknown origins that is seemingly bent on inflicting as much random death and destruction as possible, was sighted on Atuar Sadiares around an hour ago. As a security team was dispatched to investigate the sighting, the creature shot out the window of the room it was in, causing four casualties before an emergency forcefield generator was activated. The creature seems to have been sucked out into space as well, so viewers are strongly urged not to panic, because there is no conceivable way it could survive drifting in deep space without a ship or a pressurized suit. As a result of this incident, the Galactic Government has launched an investigation into Atuar Sadiares's safety procedures. This is Eliza Cassan reporting to you live, from Picus.

<Malchior IV, streets>

Quolas: Incredible! It is curious that I should meet you here, TTT, as I was already on my way to meet with someone about a temporal threat. Now I am conflicted.

Starok: I did not doubt you for a second. As for the terms, well, they're fairly flexible. Me and my... employees here are what remains of the Reformed Second Brotherhood of Makuta. We were once fairly well-known in fields related to biomechanical augmentation and biological weapon development, but the war against the Great Beings devastated our resources. Hundreds of bases reduced to just one. Thousands of employees reduced to just three.

*He continues circling around Caiaphus, drumming the tips of his fingers together*

Starok: It is quite simple. I want back what was mine. To have it snatched away from me while I was asleep... unacceptable.

*To demonstrate his frustration, he punches a small dent in the hull of the ship*

Starok: We were both cheated, you and I, out of what is rightfully ours. Your body seems to be an indication of that, but no matter. I can take you to an antidermis solidification chamber to craft you a new set of armor. Are you listening?

*Ordak and Kulnak look warily at each other*

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anything here.

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:17 pm

*Deathsaurus looks at where Yon previously was, then shrugs and goes back to drinking*

-----

<Over Liquid-Metallicon>

*On the observation deck, a guard runs up to Nominet*

Guard: Sir, we have a situation. The new recruit.

Nominet: Give him a drubbing and bring him to me.

*Dirge runs through the corridors, being chased by guards*

-----

<Wayland space port>

*As Praepositus pushes his way through the crowd towards the exit, another man stops next to him and puts his backpack on the ground*

Man: Long live the Republic.

*A bomb inside the backpack goes off*

*An Observer suddenly appears and grabs Praepositus from behind*

*They both disappear*

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:42 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*The shadow grunts in the voice of a woman*

*It flies back, and crashes onto the floor.*

Airachnid: "Did not expect you to be that quick. Well done."

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "It's not wise to leave me unattended, Serecio."

*Nadle hears the commotion and smiles*

---

<Malchior IV, Port>

*Rainn disconnects the call, and opens a portal*

Rainn: "These powers are way too convenient."

*He walks through it*

---

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

*Rahn frowns*

Rahn: "It was another Klak. It is a long story."

---

<Malchior IV, somewhere else>

*General Ross presses the button of the device the Observers gave him*

---

<User HQ>

*User MK smacks the crate of vodka with a wrench that materialized out of nowhere. It is suddenly a crate of ginger ale. He grabs a few glasses, and begins sipping them at the same time.*

---

*Fourteen grabs Deathsaurus by the shoulder, and laughs, singing along to the shanties in a language he does not understand. He also laughs maniacally at Yon's disappearance*

Fourteen: "Ey, Raigen! Want to know how I got my name, mate?"

---

<Wayland space port>

Alda: "Who are you? What do you want?"

Branley: "Look, I am not interested in becoming a Jehovah's Witness."

---

<Stouttish Islands>

*Soldier crashes next to BONES, and twitches*

Soldier: "I am a PART OF YOUR TEAM!"

*See-Man starts to laugh*

*They all follow BONES*

*Meanwhile, the astronaut starts to cry*

Astronaut: "Jooooooooooohn Maaaaddeeeeeen."

---

<Atuar Sadiares>

Devotee: "*panting and catching his breath* I must be careful. There is anti-HYDRA everywhere! EVERYWHERE!"

---

<Malchior IV, streets>

TTT: "yes i will go on an advenure with you for time but first do you want to eat hte ice cream? wait, who were you looking for?"

---

Caiaphus: "*grins* We share similar stories, though the Apprentices of Caiaphus were gone before the war. I will help you, on one condition."

*He walks up to Starok, and pokes him in the shoulder*

Caiaphus: "Swear your devotion to my cause, and kneel."

---

OOS: Waiting on Malygos for Ulduar. Adding Vizima later.

---

<Vizima>

*Axalara nods, and points to an armored being of Axonn's species*

Axalara: "We call him Cutter."

*She points to a HF-species character with green armor and a green mask that morphed into multiple shapes*

Axalara: "That's Moe, shapeshifter extraordinaire."

*She points to another Knight*

Axalara: "That's Spotter, our tracker."

Spotter: "I love my codename!!!"

Coro: "This is overkill, Axalara."

Axalara: "I hate it when you do that. Anyway, ready, TPK?"

Last edited by See Ai Eih on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:00 am

[ The Continuing Adventures of the Ozar Bounty Hunting Commission, CONTINUE!!: ]

Al-Hassi: *Is sipping something sickeningly sweet* What do you plan on doing, Eruka? Given how you can't drink, or have fun, really.

Eruka: Ehh, I figured I'd stay behind and turn the lights off, or something. Don't really wanna go back to the mission I was doing before. *Notices Al-Hassi's curiosity* I was dissecting corpses and parting out their corpses for cash.

Al-Hassi: Oh. ... I see why you wouldn't want to go back to that mission. *Finishes her drink* I've got somebody coming to pick me up, if you'd like to join me. I need to see about a couple of girls. *Winks suggestively*

Eruka: ... *Stands up and grabs her medical bag* You know what? I don't have anything else better to do, and I'm not sticking around with these losers.

Al-Hassi: Bitchin'! The ship should be outside now! *Runs out with Eruka in tow*

*Alighting down is a high-tech looking ship, with a girl whom resembles Little Red Riding Hood hanging out of the door; upside down, with her arms dangling*

*Both Al-Hassi and Eruka leap up, and catch her arms as the ship begins to fly away*

*They are yanked in safely through the closing door, as the ship dodges left to right, left to right rapidly, then...*

*...Disappears without any fanfare at all*

~ ~ ~

[ Legacy Ship: ]

Sumire: Ahh, it would be my honor to join you! I shall move my lab posthaste, if you would be so kind as to offer me a suitable area within which to deposit the space. I was actually on my way here to locate new venues of scientific study. Does this inconvenience you in any way?

~ ~ ~

*Fenrich and HIM have not been moved in either emotion nor location by the Caged Lion's display*

HIM: Face it, Wolf Pup. Without your Feral Demon power, you can't beat me. However, you will lose your sense if you go Feral, and thus, you still can't beat me! You really are worthless. No matter how hard you try, you're just not pedigree.

*He proceeds to launch a smokey pink and red blast at Fenrich, which the wolf demon dodges - however, his sunglasses are ripped off*

Fenrich: *Grins* Look me in the eye and say that. *Rises, showing a pair of fell eyes - thick red veins leading all the way to the golden irises, with blood red slit pupils*

HIM: Okay, spill. What's got your panties in such a knot about beating me, huh? Power? Money? Women? I can give you all of them, I am basically the Devil if he was more of a mack daddy, I promise you I'm good for it.

Fenrich: You just don't get it. *Whips out another pair of sunglasses and flicks them on, in a gesture which has clearly been practiced and refined; as a result, several women and men faint on the spot from a serious case of swoon* I recently fell in love with Tunsop, soon after you killed her brother. But you took something precious from her, and she hasn't been the same!

HIM: Killing me won't bring her brother back, you know. He's currently gargling fired nails in my realm. Tunsop can still come over on visitation hours, though.

Fenrich: He was a little horse's a$$, we both think you can keep him! *Fires begin to dance around Fenrich's body* You stole Tunsop's totally hot and bodacious body when you cursed her!!

HIM: What.

Fenrich: *Has now kicked up into some Sick Fires* You stole her hot, curvy body from us all! Tunsop's foremost joy in life is running around with barely any clothes on and making everybody embarrassed!! *Hotblooded Flames intensify* I want the sexy, totally and completely hot Tunsop back, and I will break you to do it!! *The flames are now scorching both floor and ceiling, and anything and anyone unfortunate enough to be nearby*

HIM: Fenrich, stop. Fenrich, this is ridiculous. You're. You're getting embarrassingly fired up by this.

Fenrich: DON'T JOKE ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND'S JOY IN LIFE!! GO!! FORLORN FLAMES OF SEXINESS LOST!! GO!! GO!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*He proceeds to further and completely senselessly total the room, throwing everything and everyone through the air as he lunges towards HIM whilst cloaked in his Completely Radical Blaze*

HIM: My God you're actually serious about this. Look. I can just give her back her body, if you bring the Terugan back here.

Fenrich: *Suddenly, no more Radical Blaze* Are you for real?

HIM: Yes. *Clip-clip goes the pincer* There we go. Are we good now, you complete psychopath?

*A now-returned-to-voluptuous-proportions crashes through the ceiling*

Tunsop: Thank you HIM! *Spikes Y?n like a foot ball*

*The cat demon and wolf demon high five, causing a chair to explode for no inherently apparent reason other than Rule of Cool*

Fenrich & Tunsop: Raregroove Netherworld Battalion, out!! *Disappear with an explosion; the smoke cloud forms a skull, booming with demonic laughter, before dissipating*

HIM: *Is tapping on a PDA* Reminder, to self...Never go to, Raregroove's part, of the Netherworld, ever again. Demons be trippin'. *Enters this reminder with a beep*

*Soon enough, Harmony has returned to his side*

HIM: Hey, kid. In the end, I got the Terugan back, and technically the cat demon got back here...So, yeah. Tricycle and ice cream cake when we get back. Good job.

*He now suddenly has Harmony clinging to his leg, nuzzling him and purring*

HIM: God damn I raised a weird little kid. *Prods Y?n with his cane*

*Now with all he needs, he waits for Y?n to awaken*

~ ~ ~

[ Beach Planet: ]

*Zev ignores the guy, and focused back on Shaern*

Asabana: *Is looking in her mirror, inspecting her hair*

~ ~ ~

[ User HQ: ]

*In a lab near User Kon's location, a conspicuous plume of rainbow-colored smoke billows out*

*Within, User Zev is working with zyrself to get some kind of portal built*

*One UZ appears to be a little effeminate incubus, with skin hued like a vanilla chocolate swirl. His eyes and silky, jaw-length hair are cotton candy pink, while his wings, tall horns, and tail are lemon yellow. He wears wisteria and periwinkle clothing of a vaguely Harajuku style, including tall, striped leggings, and knee boots with small spikes along the toes*

*The other is a tall, pale female, with long black hair in a narrow ponytail. She almost appears to have been the unfortunate recipient of a Glasgow grin in the past, given the stitched-up rips extending past the corners of her mouth. Her skintight and long sleeved black top closes around her neck, and has a design of orchid-hued tentacles and bubbles printed on it. Her calf-length black skirt is secured by a pink sash, and she also wears pink sneakers. Oddly, her eyes appear to bear irises and pupils fused into glowing orbs, amid a black void*

UZ Boi: Tiles, tiles, tiles everywhere. Cloudy night, nightly haze, flowing forests, and a creepy crescent moon. Everything in order?

UZ Gurl: All of the attributes we determined are in place. The lore and legends are ready, and we have negotiated this as a dream world for a battle to be held in.

UZ Boi: Nice! We've also made it very dark and muddled, like a muggy summer evening with a lot of haze and fog and clouds. Are we good to go?

UZ Gurl: We share our consciousness, the very question is nonsensical. *Still has a small smile*

UZ Boi: Correct! Then we shall install it into the Game!

*Both flip a switch in unison, and the entire room gushes with more rainbow smoke*

UZ Gurl: It boggles the mind that such technology exists.

UZ Boi: Well, when we say 'exists'...

UZ Gurl: *Chuckles*
    redwolfmoon99
    redwolfmoon99
    Resident Vodka Taste-Tester

Coins : 4210

BZPB - Page 13 Empty Correlative Calm

Post by redwolfmoon99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:27 pm

[Liquid-Metallican Pub]

*Raigen is currently nursing his 9th glass of the free beer provided by the courtesy of Deathsaurus, slightly peeved at the depressing lack of intoxication. Downing the entire glass in a couple of gulps, the mercenary decided that enough is enough and promptly orders a large bottle of expensive vodka. As he contemplates setting off an explosion or two to liven up the mood, he is suddenly approached by Fourteen*

Fourteen: "Ey, Raigen! Want to know how I got my name, mate?"

Raigen: "Let me guess. You were the 14th child and your parents ran out of original names? And hey, where'd Cyclops run off to?"

~~~

[Coryza]

*In the arctic barrens of the Coryzan wilderness, a small convoy of vehicles could be spotted moving at high-speeds presumably from the nearest population centre. A casual observer could be forgiven for mistaking them as one of the numerous civilian research groups or corporate resource scouts that often make rounds around the mostly-unexplored Coryzan wilderness. However, this is not the case at the moment for the inconspicuous convoy is in actual fact transporting a prisoner of high-importance to an equally secretive facility*

---

[Coryza, Blackwatch Mobile Command Centre/Transport]

Blackwatch Officer: "Sir, we are nearly in sight of the base. ETA is 5 minutes."

Blackwatch Commander: "Very well. Broadcast IFF frequencies and standby for deployment."

~~~

[User HQ]

*The relative "Peace And Tranquility" of the User HQ is suddenly shattered when the front door suddenly explodes inwards with a violent force that caused most of the furniture in the room to either flip over or fall down. In the ensuing chaos, User Redwolf steps in carrying another crate of vodka upon his left shoulder and clutching an empty bottle of vodka in his right hand. With the grace and gentleness of a nuclear explosion, he sets the crate down on the floor before surveying the scene in front of him. His eyes fall upon User MK and his ginger ale*

User Red: "In Soviet Russia.....VODKA REJECTS YOU!!"

*A large Sassy Black Woman clad in a T-shirt advertising Russian Standard Vodka suddenly appears, before sassily slapping User MK while uttering a couple of choice sassy words and then storming out in a huff*

Last edited by Kon on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed formatting)
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:13 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: That's nice to hear, spider. Brawl, cuff her.

*Brawl looks Airachnid up and down*

Brawl: Too many limbs, boss.

Blackout: *sigh* Just keep an eye on her. So, why are you on this planet, and why do you feel this purpose is best served by providing me with target practice?

-----

<Vizima>

TPK: Aye.

*They are teleported up to a ship*

TPK: Our first destination shall be Malchior IV. Their foul hordes were first imprisoned there.

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Ferox and Komerak run into Serecio's terrace*

Serecio: You're not as subservient as we thought, are you, Makuta? I should've noticed when you didn't obey Jarvis just then.

Ferox: Blow it out your butt.

*He punches Serecio, and he flies through the window and smashes against the wall on the opposite side of the room*

*Serecio slides to the floor and doesn't move again*

Komerak: Remind me to never get punched by you, mate.

*He jumps down to Nadle, and releases him from the cuffs*

Komerak: Come on. With the trail of destruction Ferox here has been blazing, we're bound to get noticed soon.

-----

*Aster turns around, and immediately crashes into Rainn*

Aster: Woah. How'd you get here so fast?

-----

<Malchior IV, roof of the tallest building in the capital>

*An innocuous-looking antenna suddenly flares into life*

-----

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

SB: QED, Rahn. QED.

553: Do you even know what that means?

SB: Well.....Q.....Q.....Look, I know what it means, okay? I don't understand the acronym but I know what it means.

*He gets up to go somewhere, but suddenly collapses and starts screaming in pain*

-----

<User HQ>

*As User JS lies on the ground, ignored by all, a silver jet flies off into the sky*

-----

DS: Who cares? He's just missing out on the great beer!

*He finishes his pint, then orders another*

-----

<Over Liquid-Metallicon>

*Dirge finds himself in a dead end*

*Nominet approaches him, flanked by two guards*

Nominet: Foolish spy. Guards, kill him.

*The guards cock their weapons*

Dirge: No no no no no! Wait! I'm a spy, alright. And I've already told my masters where this is. They're coming here. If you kill me, there'll be nothing to stop them from just rounding you up and submitting you to a fate worse than death! You got that? So just back off with the guns.

*Nominet is looking sceptical, but suddenly, the whole station shakes, as if hit by something*

*The lights flicker*

Nominet: Damn it.

-----

<Wayland space port>

Turel: I come on behalf of my master.

*He grabs Alda by the arm*

*Suddenly, they all hear the explosion*

-----

<Random sector of space>

*A silver robot floats in space, immobile. His chest is riddled with bullet holes, and his face has been melted off, revealing a Terminator-like skull beneath*

-----

<God knows where>

*Praepositus and the Observer find themselves in a white void*

Praepositus: Where-where is this? Where are we? Who are you? What happened at the station?

Observer: So many questions. Praepositus. A child of Oblivion, a warrior forged in battle with the Daedra. Year 369 of your calendar. Joined Uterio, then his son after him. Then left, only to find oblivion once more at Wayland. A meaningless death for the sake of a stranger's ideology. Year 399.

Praepositus: I don't understand. Who are you? How do you know so much about me?

Observer: Your life is over. A finished book. All will come.

Praepositus: I'm.....dead? Is this the afterlife? It doesn't look like it was worth that much trouble.

Observer: Only over for now.

*Another Observer appears out of nowhere*

*Praepositus' Observer nods to greet him*

Observer 1: August.

Observer 2: September. I see you have recovered him.

September: Yes. And you have news of your own, I believe.

August: Thunderbolt Ross is beginning.

September: Good.

Praepositus: Look now, I don't know what this is all about but I'd really like to get some answers!

September: And you shall.

-----
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:03 pm

<Stouttish Islands>
    BONES: Alright then, Soldier.
    BONES, almost instinctively, does the dance in which he used to dance when he once had a body. The team stutters around and is astonished, very confused why their general would start dancing at a time like this. All but two member thought this, the outlier being See-Man, who had seen Yon on his sudden teleportation arrival. The other was The Hand, who, with See-Man, noticed Yon and pointed at him

BONES, then stops dancing, and proceeds to go to a more professional and commanding stance. Approaching BONES with the rest of his Dong Squad, he walks up to the confused Yon and whispers in his ear; "It's happening."

Yon: "What?"

BONES: "IT'S HAPPENING!"

Yon's eye rolls around. He's not sure what this large, astronaut looking, rattling voiced guy was saying. Was it some codeword? Was it the contingency plans? Why did he end up here, on the Stouttish Islands? If anything, Yon was so drunk and confused his eye couldn't even stay open. Frustration that he couldn't even pick up one women with his pirates, he was about to start yelling, until he was interrupted.

Pumkin: Give me the Yon

Pumkin then immediately picks up Yon, under his left arm, and then jumps to the ship, akin to a Hulk or Golden Age super-jump.

Soldier: What in the?!

BONES: That's our queue, then. If anyone has anymore recommendations for anyone to join with this squad, please proceed with them now. If not, we shall continue back to the ship and leave.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:15 pm

<Over Liquid-Metallicon>

*Outside, Thunderwing is shooting missiles at the station*

*No one notices a red mist floating away from him before disappearing*

*Nominet presses a button on his watch, and he and Dirge are teleported to the command center*

*He sends a signal to Thunderwing*

Nominet: To the ship. We have your ally. Call off your attack or we will kill him.

Thunderwing: Collateral damage. You will die.

*The transmission cuts out, and Thunderwing continues firing*

Dirge: I told you, Nominet! He won't let up! *to himself* "But that thing's really not letting up.....the Architect sent it. He had to. Is he really willing to kill me?"

Nominet: Perhaps if we present him with a choice.

*He sends another signal to Thunderwing*

Nominet: There is a bomb on board this station. If you do not cease fire, we will detonate it, and this station will fall from orbit. Undoubtedly it will hit a major settlement.

*Dirge is looking shocked*

-----

<Random sector of space>

*The red mist from earlier enters the robot*

*Its fist clenches*

-----

<God knows where>

*Praepositus' eyesight blurs, and he suddenly finds himself in front of a tall man in brown robes*

*To his relief, the man has hair*

*September bows*

September: Abbot.

Abbot: Leave us, September. I need to talk to Praepositus here alone.

*September disappears*

Praepositus: So I take it you're their leader, so to speak? Can I finally get some answers?

Abbot: Yes. I'm sorry for the manner in which you were brought here, but it was simply the only way to do so without disrupting the timestream.

Praepositus: From what he told me, I was meant to die there. So, in the end, you saved me. Thank you, Abbot.

Abbot: No, thank you. For what you will do for us.

*Suddenly, the void around them turns into a burnt-out city*

*The sky is black, with only a hint of sunlight to illuminate the ruins*

*Praepositus looks around, then at the Abbot*

Abbot: This is Malchior IV. I'm sure you know that planet.

Praepositus: Yeah, I do. I've been there. It doesn't look like that.

Abbot: But in the years to come, it will.

*They are returned to the void*

Abbot: This void is called Chronospace. Imagine that the universe as you know it is a transparent sphere. Chronospace is like a smaller sphere, hanging right above the bigger sphere. If you know how to look, you can see the timelines, everything that was, is, and ever will be, from the Big Bang to the heat death.

Praepositus: So, you're.....outside of time?

Abbot: One could say.

Praepositus: But if one could use this world, they'd have practically unlimited power. They'd be a god.

Abbot: Which is why it must be used wisely. We are men of God. We know what can and can't be done.

Praepositus: And yet you meddled with time by saving me.

Abbot: A necessary sacrifice for a good cause. You saw Malchior IV. What you saw will happen. Our ancestral home will be lost to the ambitions of a madman.

Praepositus: F-Klak?

Abbot: Yes, you already know him. We will take you to his time, and you will do something for us.

Praepositus: What?

Abbot: You will stop him.

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:15 pm

<Liquid Metalliconite Pub>

Fourteen: "HAHAHA! H-he's a funny guy, isn't he Deafsaurus! No, I got the name because of..."

*Fourteen falls asleep on Akzer's shoulder*

Akzer: "...Right."

---

<Atuar Sadiares>

*The Devotee goes into a rant about how Metax should join HYDRA*

---

<User HQ>

*Asved walks in, and gives the UZ's a strange look*

*He angrily smashes a vodka crate*

Asved: "You could have just asked for one, User KoN!"

*User MK sips his ginger ale proudly, despite the slaps*

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Airachnid: "My lord, I am here to restore my allegiance to you. My previous employers have either turned against you, or abandoned me. I dedicate my service to the cause."

---

<Vizima>

Coro: "Maybe we will run into Klak."

*Axalara smiles happily*

Axalara: "You really think so?"

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "Good to see you, Komerak."

*He follows the others*

---

*Rainn blushes due to his proximity to Aster*

Rainn: "I..well....It's a long story. Do you know what a 'User' is?"

---

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

Rahn: "What the hell?!"

*He runs up to Shadow Blade, and shakes him*

Rahn: "What's going on?"

---

<Wayland space port>

*Branley pulls out his pistol and aims at Turel*

Branley: "I knew that you were a terrorist! Die! *fires madly at Turel, missing every shot*"

*Alda starts to run away*

---

<A hotel on Corrantia, 250 miles away from where the Battle was during the Uterio War>

*The newly elected President is wrapping up a speech*

President: "I thank you, Corrantians, for electing me, and for allowing the Corrantian Nation Party to win most of the seats in our legislature. Truly, we will repel the vile foreign hordes, be they Makuta or anything else, if they do not serve our interests. No longer will we be oppressed. The Battle of Corrantia, and the burning of our villages, was the last straw! We will stand united. Not many nations, but one nation! A Corrantian Nation!"

*The crowd cheers as the politician waves, and exits stage left. They begin chanting "Corrantia for Corrantians."* The president makes his way to a doorway backstage. A guard dressed in a suit and tie opens the door, allowing the president to enter into a small room with two other beings: one of them human, and one of them of Tulio/Julio/Rahksha's species. They all smile as the guard closes the door.

President: "Hail HYDRA!"

*They all do the HYDRA salute while shouting "Hail HYDRA!!"*

OOS: Waiting on KoN for the Caiaphus plot and for Metax. Waiting on Malygos.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:10 am

<Atuar Sadiares, floor X>

*Y?n wakes up*

Y?n: Eh? What's going on?

-----

<Atuar Sadiares, floor Y>

Metax: Well it's gotta be better than here... right?

*He takes off his blender-hat and throws it over his shoulder*

-----

<Stouttish Islands>

*Yon is left wondering just how much he had to drink back at the pub*

No Image Guy: I think that's everyone.

*Soldier runs onto the ship, laughing manically*

Soldier: Last one alive, lock the door!

-----

<Malchior IV, streets>

Quolas: I was looking for a warrior named Klak. I had heard he was a friend of your family.

-----

*Starok considers this for a moment and scans Caiaphus's mind*

*Though Starok determines that their goals are not exactly the same, they were probably similar enough for an alliance to work, and an alliance with him was probably his best bet towards accomplishing his goals*

*Starok hesitates for a moment, then draws his sword, stabs it into the ground and kneels*

*Starok gestures for his allies to follow suit, so they reluctantly do so*

-----

OOS: Bit of a short post because I'm ill, but I don't want to keep people waiting.

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:32 am

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Blackout: Interesting. Very interesting.

*He turns around and starts rubbing his chin*

Brawl: Don't take it personally, ma'am.....I just have to search you. Please keep still.

*He puts on some goggles and starts X-raying Airachnid*

*Blackout turns around*

Blackout: Very well. I have a job for you. There is a fuel depot five miles east of here. Go there and bring the fuel back here. There should be a truck there already.

-----

<TPK's ship>

TPK: That would be a most fortuitous encounter. But I believe it unlikely.

*The ship arrives in the asteroid field near Malchior*

Crew member: I've got abnormal radiation in the area. Looks like there was a nuclear explosion. A big one.

*The ship assumes orbit over Malchior*

TPK: Our first destination shall be the prison where he was held.

*They are teleported down to said prison*

-----

<Uterio's World>

Komerak: Good to see you too, sir.

*They arrive in Bay 14, which has a beat-up shuttle in it*

*They run into the shuttle and close the hatch just as troops start banging on the entrance door*

Hawkes: You took your sweet time!

Ferox: We had a guy to punch.

TGWGEIM: Yeah, but we have bigger problems. The bay door won't open.

Jones: Makes sense, since it's a captured shuttle.

Hawkes: There's only one way. Komerak, get on weapons. We're gonna blast our way out.

*The troops bring down the door*

*Komerak fires a laser blast at the bay door, blowing it off its hinges*

*The oxygen escapes, and so does the shuttle*

-----

<NSA facility>

Aster: Um, a bit. Jones went on about them a fair bit. They're like gods, but not quite.....right?

*Aster looks at Rainn more closely*

Aster: Damn it, you're redder than the Ailyb-Gyptian sky at sundown. Don't tell me I'm that intimidating! *smiles*

-----

<Bat-Cave>

SB: AAAAAAAARGH! Something.....paralysing my essence......HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

*Smoke comes out of his mouth, and he falls unconscious*

-----

<Random sector of space>

*The robot's eyes start glowing a bright green*

Robot: Systems reboot complete. Ultron AI on-line.

-----

*Deathsaurus taps Akzer on the shoulder*

DS: Say, friend. I didn't see you back there, but you a familiar.....you a pirate too?

*He falls out of his chair*

-----

<Over Liquid-Metallicon>

Dirge: You're insane! You're threatening to kill thousands of people just to save your own skin!

Nominet: To the contrary, Mr. Dirge! I'm going to kill them. I have no intention of remaining in a compromised location. The station will fall, they will burn. And I will begin again on another world.

Dirge: I was right. You're completely, utterly insane.

*Nominet opens a secret locker on the wall, and recovers a book*

*Dirge looks at it carefully, and realises it's a copy of the ZFT*

Nominet: Goodbye!

*He teleports away*

Computer: Power core overloading. Five minutes to breach. 4:59.....4:58.....

Dirge: Computer, silent countdown, please!

-----

<Wayland space port>

*Turel looks at Branley, and smiles*

Turel: Don't waste my time.

*He triggers jump jets in his feet, and lands in front of Alda*

Turel: Nowhere to run, milady.

-----

<Chronospace>

Praepositus: Stop F-Klak? Are you insane? I've seen him. I'm just a mere human. He's a Makuta. The worst kind of Makuta. What can I do?

The Abbot: You need not fight him yourself. The timelines currently favour him. But it takes just one man to turn the tide of history itself. You will go. You will meet with his enemies.....and his allies. You will do what it takes to assemble a coherent army, one that can stand up to his meddling.

*A portal opens up in front of them*

Abbot: You will not remember being here or speaking to me. Your assignment, however, will remain clear as day. I have made sure of that. I'm sorry, but we can't have our interference known. Godspeed, my brother.

*Praepositus is sucked into the portal*
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:31 pm

<Stouttish Islands>
    The ship tractors beams BONES' crew completely up. Pumkin, along with Yon and One-Punch Man, already made their way onto the ship. The crew now consists of Yon, Merasmus, BONES, See-Man, the LGAMs, Ainsley, Shrek, Pumkin, Demopan, No Image Guy, the Shell-Shocked Cat, One-Punch Man, Billy Mays, The Hand, Ross Mandell, Soldier, Randolph, and Jesse Ventura. The large oddity cast is surprisingly well in order, with a lack of bickering and arguing that would usually happen with teams like this.

The beam's feeling was odd for most. It is a heat and warmth that covers all, yet you are able to manuever around it as if it was air, but on the edge of the beam is what feels like a cold and unbreakable wall.

<BONES' Ship>
    Pumkin was waiting in the hangar with Yon under his arms, who is still in a drunken and confused stupor. Pumkin lays him down on the ground, then continues his endless smile that hides an endless hunger. BONES instructs his LGAM to take Yon to the infirmary and remove the alcohol from his system, then take him to the bridge when he's ready.

BONES: As for the rest of you, follow me to your rooms, and get a good sleep before our first mission. You're now all unlisted in the Dong Squad.

Jesse Ventura: Dong Squad? What the hell are you talking about BONES?!

BONES: A contingency plan created by The Planar Elders to prevent a galactic apocalypse if the mistake of a group we dare not name. That's why my soul was retrieved from Hell itself, by Sith Lord Zintch. A set of plans have now been set in motion across the multiverse. Collecting an army of characters from the Stouttish Islands was just the beginning. A collection of multiversal anomaly jokes, all lives are expendable from here on out. After all, it's likely you'll just be reincarnated and end back up on the Stouttish Islands.

One-Punch Man: Ok.

The group is not shocked all that much. Having lived a life of jokes, the shock is the fact they'll have to actually be taken seriously to save the multiverse. They mumble around, but eventually all proceed to their quarters, all created and tailored to their personal choices from Matter Generators that the ship is loaded with, created from stolen schematics. The rooms are also set up with security systems, and all connect to an outer turret of the ship so all individuals may help if the ship is attacked.

BONES then proceeds to the bridge. After all, his years of spooking and the fact he's a skeleton means he doesn't need to rest or sleep.

<The Infirmary>
    The little green alien men had set Yon up onto the operating table. They had cut open holes in various locations on Yon and hooked up spaghetti tubes into him. Making a low humming 'ayy,' sound, the spaghetti tubes had been extracting the alcohol in his system, then regurgitates the fluids into various vitamins to enhance his body. One of the little green alien men used his laser scalpel to cut open a hole behind his head and implanted a nanite communication chip, allowing him telepathy with the whole Dong Squad.

Another surgeon decided to genetically enhance his single eye. The enhancements allows Yon to see in every spectrum, and cycle through them with a thought, linking it to his telepathic nanite chip.

The surgery was finished after an hour. Yon awoke to a shock, wondering why he was on an operating table.

Yon: What the fugg is going on here? First I get teleported to the Stouttish Islands, then a giant pumpkin picks me up and puts me on a spaceship, and now I'm here! And what the hell is wrong with my vision?!

LGAM A: We dropped hte enhancements in your eye. You can now see on every spectrum, and focusing on specific ones will only yield those spectrums. Just try.

Yon was vastly confused, though he could tell the little green alien men meant no ill harm, or else they would've killed him already. His eyes eventually focused on the normal spectrum of light he saw, and he got up to stretch and move around.

One of the LGAM then contacted BONES on the bridge. "He's ready now, surgery was complete and vitals are looking good."

BONES: "Escort him to the bridge to see me."

LGAM Y: "The leader here would like to see you now, and will explain everything then. It's clear you don't remember the contingency plans you had agreed to so long ago."

BONES: "And the leader is...?"

The LGAM then opened the door of the infirmary and proceeded to walk him to the bridge.

LGAM Y: "BONES."

Yon: "Bones? As in Skelly Bones? I thought he died a long time ago."

LGAM L: "He did. He soul was retrieved from Hell and put into his astro-bones suit, greatly enhancing his physical capabilities. It also makes sure he doesn't kill everyone instantly that sees him."

Yon: "Right. What are these contingency plans anyways?"
    The question was mumbled as the bridge door opened up, and Yon's question was answered by BONES: "The plans to prevent the apocalypse, Yon."

"What?"

"You agreed a very long time ago. But that's irrelevant. What's relevant is the fact you have been picked as the leader of this 'Dong Squad'."

"Ok then. What's the first mission?"

"To go and kill the Terugan President, Vok."

"That's nice and all, but I was going to do that already. It's what me and my pirate friends were gearing up to do."

"I know. Which is why we're going to hire them to help."

"And what are you going to do about the ZFT occcupation? Vok is just a puppet, why do we need to kill him?"

"We need his Travel Glove. Besides, we can blame his death on the ZFT and incite a civil war on Terugan Prime. The pirates shall be hired by Sith Lord Zintch and go with his fleet to attack the ZFT blockade upfront. While focusing all their forces on this battle, the rest of us are going to bypass the blockade, kill Vok, and then use a ZFT soldier as a blame, and then leave before anyone notices. We'll also pick up your old Terugan allies to come with us."

"Sounds like a plan."

"And a plan it is. Rattled I'll be, but it's best you be off to bed now. We're on our way now."

Yon nods in acceptance, and a LGAM escorts him to his quarters. BONES then sits back down and stares at the monitor in the center of the bridge for the crew to see.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:52 pm

[ Atuar Sadiares, Floor X: ]

HIM: *Kneels down, gently kicking Harmony off of his leg* Okay, here's the deal...

*Meanwhile, Harmony sits on the floor, waiting for her father to get finished with business*

HIM: If you so desire, I could give you hellish powers up the yin-yang, in exchange for your soul, and permission to investigate your DNA. I'll also give you what I promised Fenrich: money, women, fame. Of course, if you consider yourself too noble for that, I could at least help you and your little friends get off this station safely. You have a certain air of destiny about you, and it really intrigues me, you know? Do we have a deal?

Harmony: *Tries to get a look at the Caged Lion, still excited to see it*

~ ~ ~

[ User HQ: ]

*By now, the UZs have stopped making trouble in their lab*

UZ Gurl: *Is quietly knitting some kind of striped black and orchid sweater*

UZ Boi: *Is fondly regarding all of the mayhem, eating a box of candy*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:42 pm

<Coryza>

*A squadron of soldiers emerges from the cold, metal hangar. They each get into attack position in the midst of the brutal winter storm.*

---

<Atuar Sadiares, floor Y>

*The Devotee pulls out a contract, and asks Metax to sign in different spots*

Devotee: "Consider yourself a proud member! Hail HYDRA!"

---

<Malchior IV, streets>

TTT: "yes sir he knew my cousine TMV but no tme personaly I know him also because he is a true warrier hero of Melchior. Do you want to go get hte ise cream? itll be my treet."

---

*Caiaphus grins*

Caiaphus: "Good, good. I can tell that I will be enjoying my stay at the Reformed Second Brotherhood of Makuta. Rise. Now, what services do you require of me, again?"

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Airachnid: "Are you serious?"

*Everyone is silent*

Airachnid: "Fine."

*She transforms into a helicopter, and flies towards the location of the fuel that Blackout was talking about.*

---

<Malchior IV, Prison>

*Several guards surround Coro and company, and Amanda Waller approaches the crew*

Amanda Waller: "State your business!"

Coro: "It is I, Coro. Great Being, and friend to Malchior IV."

Amanda Waller: "Right. Guards, lower your weapons. What brings you here?"

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle is on the shuttle as well*

Nadle: "I take it you are part of the rebellion as well. Who is your commander?"

---

<NSA facility>

*Rainn smiles*

Rainn: "Not at all. Anyway, kind of. Not true gods, but extremely powerful. And they had a part in the creation of this universe. Do you remember Cadmus? Looks like I was part of a bigger experiment than we had previously thought."

*Looks at the ruins of the base*

Rainn: "But we have more important things to attend to."

Lt. Manning: "I need some help here."

---

<Bat-Cave>

Rahn: "What the hell?! How can you paralyze a Makuta's essence?! Caiaphus never taught me about that....553, what is the meaning of this?"

---

*Akzer rolls his eyes*

Akzer: "I don't have time for this."

---

<Wayland space port>

Alda: "What do you want from me? If you're going to kidnap me for money, you'll find that I will not give in."

---

<Stouttish Islands>

*One Punch Man and Soldier explore the ship, while Merasmus is in a fetal position, muttering "Aye-ya-ya"*

---

Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:20 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Brawl: Sir, is that really wise? She looks like a scout, not a trucker.

Blackout: If she's serious about serving me, she'll have to start from the bottom. I've learned my lesson.

*They continue inspecting the ship*

-----

<Malchior IV, prison>

*TPK greets Waller*

TPK: I am TPK, Chairman of the Council of Great Beings. We come seeking Blackout. We understand he was briefly imprisoned here. Can you take us to his old cell, please?

*He turns to Axalara*

TPK: We'll need the antidermis trackers now, please.

-----

*Aster pretends to frown*

Aster: That's a shame. Anyway, how do you top intergalactic conspiracy to clone people?

*She turns to Manning*

Aster: What is it, Bradley?

-----

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

553: I don't know. Blackout never told me anything about that either.

-----

<Random sector of space>

*The robot is now fully online*

DU Ultron: Foreign intrusion detected. Attempting to-to-to-to-to-to-

*Ultron grabs his head, as if in pain*

DUU: To-to-to-to-to-to-to.....To be.....

*He suddenly lets go, seemingly back to normal*

DUU: It's good to be back.

*He opens a strange portal, and flies in*

-----

*Deathsaurus gets back up, and starts waving his empty glass around*

DS: Oy! I asked you a question! Are.....are you a pirate matey?

-----

<Over Liquid-Metallicon>

*Dirge hammers at the control panel, hoping to stop the detonation in time*

*Finally, in exasperation, he simply shoots it*

*The countdown stops with two minutes and seventeen seconds remaining*

Dirge: Two minutes? Not one second. Huh.

*He shoots the window, and flies out*

*Meanwhile, an escape pod hurtles down to the planet*

-----

<Wayland space port>

*Turel drags Alda by the arm back to his ship*

*His journey takes considerably less time now that all the pesky guards and customs officers have been blown up*

-----
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9889

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:56 am

[Beach planet]

Shaern: Propa... Propagation? Activation? I'm a little lost. How do I use them? I learn better hands on.
    ----

[Phyrexia Surface]

Vultran: We are an exploratory expedition set to find your leaders weakness and exploit it!

Kurenitsu: TOA! There is no need to dig us deeper into this hole. KEEP RUNNING! Sreda, can you do some gravity magic to help us out here?

Sreda: Like what?

Kurenitsu: I don't know, make us lighter so we can run faster. Make him heavier so he can't pursue, or even crush him?

Sreda: I like the way this one thinks.

*Sreda turns on his heels and intensifies gravity around the pursuing doll to such an intensity that he becomes a singularity, collapsing in on itself*
    ---

[Cabana Prime]

Ynot: As I was saying, Sasuken, you and I need to chat.

Sasuken: I told Hokagetsu it was a bad idea, but he wouldn't...

Ynot: Don't finish that sentence, it's not about whatever prank Hokagetsu has planned.

*He pulls out the Kraahkan F-Blackout gave him*

Ynot: It's about this.

*Sasuken sits there confused for a minute before becoming very angry*

Sasuken: You little S**t! You've had that all this time!!?? You had NO RIGHT...

Ynot: Hakuna your tatas. I haven't 'Had it all this time' Got like, ten minutes ago. Blackout stopped by my room while I was resting. Fairly certain he was from further down our timeline.

Sasuken: And you just...accepted it?

Ynot: Believe it or not, Blackout wasn't always the ruthless dictator he is now. He used to be working for a better world. It's one of the reasons I don't just disperse his armor and let him evaporate.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:44 am

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Metax scribbles his name on the contract, then does the salute*

Metax: Hail HYDRA!

<Stouttish Islands>

*As the ship takes off, a middle-aged man with a neck brace and a Tony the Tiger t-shirt is revealed to have been running towards it*

*He finally gives up, stops to catch his breath, and angrily shakes his fists at the ship*

Tourettes Guy: PIIIIIIISS!!

<BONES's ship>

*Yon enters his quarters and lies down on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling*

*He considers that the task at hand might just be one of the most daunting he had ever faced: he never intended to lead a Dong Squad of hilarious misfits, but after all, the fate of the universe was on the line*

*Yon realizes that he has come a long way from being a common criminal on the run from his homeworld, and for that reason, he is willing to return there to put things right*

<Malchior IV, streets>

Quolas: I am on an important mission, but I suppose learning more about your past is of equal importance. Let the ice-cream eating commence!

*As quickly as the two started talking about ice cream, they find themselves next to an ice cream stand, manned by a strangely familiar Arabic man*

*Starok stands up and sheathes his sword*

Starok: I used to believe that power was best gained through manipulation and trickery, but I tire of those games. As we have had our power taken from us, others shall have theirs taken from them... by force. Where shall we start?

<Arena planet, far far away>

*Kakamu examines the Spear of Fusion closely*

Kakamu: Remarkable... son, come here. You see this?

*Kakamu points to several areas on the spear*

Trantoshen: Yeah... it looks like a bunch of different metals have been welded onto the edges. But why would anyone do that?

Kakamu: Oh no, it wasn't a someone who did this, it was the spear itself. You see, it emits a low-level holding field in close proximity to itself, even when not in use. Observe.

*Kakamu chips a piece of protosteel off the end of the spear, then holds the spear to the ground, where a few scraps of metal are scattered about*

*Almost instantly, the metal scraps are sucked into the spear's 'wound' to fill the gap*

Kakamu: *laughs* I didn't even activate it. Oh, this is master craftmanship. A weapon that can repair itself. Just make sure it doesn't get too damaged, or it might start borrowing parts of your body to repair itself with.

*He hands it to Trantoshen*

Trantoshen: Wait, so I can have it?

Kakamu: I have no need for it and I trust that you will keep it safe.

Trantoshen: Awesome!

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:22 am; edited 3 times in total
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Post by Niflheim Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:41 pm

<BONES' Ship>
    12 hours had past. From the edge of the universe to Terugan Prime's System, BONES' ship moved at great speeds for being so small, with an only average Alcubierre drive powering it. The ship was perhaps half the size of the Normandy.

Terugan Prime was a very strange planet. It was a rogue planet that had collected enough nebula dust to develop a thick atmosphere to protect from electromagnetic radiation. Due to the lack of sunlight to develop plants, Terugan Prime ecosystem is filled with only a couple dozen species. The dominant species, Terugans, are a genetic fluke who's only advantage is a thick hide, developed to protect them from the cold, falling rocks in their underground cities, and the toxicity of the ammonia seas that riddle the planet.

The oddest part was the fact that life existed at all on a toxic rock planet floating around in space, only recently to have started orbiting a nebula. The Nebula was in the vague shape of a large eye, and the native Terugans had taken to a religious symbolism for them to evolve one eye like the nebula they orbit(said nebula being the Helix Nebula). Unlike most species, Terugans can see infared to see it, developed to see through the thick atmosphere of Terugan Prime.

And there, at the edge of the nebula borders, was BONES' ship. They were waiting for his commander, Lord Zrintch, to arrive and begin assault on Terugan Prime's ZFT defense forces. BONES then told some of the LGAM to enable cloaking, and turn off thrusters to not emit any EM radiation to be picked up by possible forces.

BONES then goes on the microphone to announce their entrance: "We have now arrived in the Terugan Prime system. Our systems are currently deactivated, as to not rattle the sensors of the dreaded ZFT patrols. Report to the armory ASAP to ready for the mission, Stouttish Island recruits."

A LGAM patrol was situated in the center of the hallway of the Dong Squad's rooms. Yon, Merasmus, See-Man and The Hand, Ainsley, Shrek, Pumkin, Demopan, No Image Guy, the Shell-Shocked Cat, One-Punch Man, Billy Mays, Ross Mandell, Soldier, Randolph, Jesse Ventura; all arrived out of their rooms.

[Feel free for later posters to add any interactions here]

LGAM: Ayy, we're going to go to the armory now

Shrek: Aye, we best be getting equipped before we might get caught by the patrols. Laddehs, let's get goin'

The very large crew somehow managed to fit in the elevator shaft, perhaps by the fluid nature of the ship itself, being powered by a Matter Creator from converting dynamic energy in the area into matter, including EM Radiation and Dark Matter.

Arriving at the armory, it was filled with LGAM technology. All the crew members that could hold things were given Noodle Rayguns, Meatball bombs, and then covered in alien spaghetti sauce. The alien spaghetti sauce was a skin tight suit that allowed individuals to explore other worlds, and also super strong; akin to spider-web from stretchability and toughness. The spaghetti sauce is then turned transparent through a noodle machine, and the noodles attach an exoskeleton around the individual by their bone structure & joints. The noodles also absorb the red sunlight and reflect it out, making it a translucent suit, but not quite transparent.

Meanwhile, on the bridge, BONES receives a transmission from Zrintch. Magically encoded and through quantum entanglement; built into his astronaut suit, it bypasses any possible interception by the ZFT.

BONES: "Yes, Lord Zrintch?"

Zrintch: "The attack ships are ready. Are you in the system?"

BONES: "Yes, we are. We have full cloaking on and engines are off. We're practically invisible."

Zrintch: "Good. We'll begin attacking now. Get your squad ready. The early scans indicate heavy forces. They're all focused at the Space Tower, however."

BONES: "Right, Zrintch. BONES out."

As the message ended, the Dong Squad arrived to the bridge, with the squad of LGAM. The goofy and unorganized squad made BONES sigh in his head, but he knows that their lack of experience and coordination is their greatest strength. Turning to address the squad, he skull trumpets to get their attention
    BONES: [Doot Doot]
    Putting away the trumpet, he then starts to talk.

BONES: "Now, if Yon didn't tell you all yet, he is going to be squad leader-"

One-Punch Man: Ok

BONES: "And with that, this mission is a suicide mission. We're going through the ZFT forces as fast as we can, and we're all getting dropped off into an ammonia ocean. Not covert, but this doesn't matter. Zrintch, the Sith Lord who revived me, is assaulting the ZFT forces as we speak. He's came in with a full army and a million pirates to help him attack."

After the sentence, the after blast of the explosions that ignited the battle had reached them. Somewhat shaking the ship, the Dong Squad was somewhat surprised, others unphased.

BONES: "Start the ship back up. Turn off cloaking and make full base speed, without activating the Alcubierre drive."

The LGAM pilot then started the ship back up and began slowly moving.

BONES: "As I was saying, these meatbags and rattlers will all be killed on site. Any ZFT forces will be killed promptly. Any Terugan that fires at you will be stunned or knocked out. Vok is located under the Space Tower, in an old Terugan city. The ZFT kicked him out of the Space Tower, but this is irrelevant. The lake we'll be falling into is linked to a cave that leads to this city at the bottom of the lake. Your spaghetti suits will be able to stop the ammonia from freezing or killing you."

By the time the speech had finished, speed had been now at least half speed, and the crew all flew back against the wall, and bones, with his astronaut suit, had magnetizing boots to stick to the ground. As they looked outside, a large space battle took place. The pilot was barely missing various rockets, lasers, and other things that were passing by them. Dropping infared bombs to stop heat-seeking missiles, seperating electrons from lasers, and cooling off plasma shots, this was no easy task. Alas, the bridge was filled with other LGAM manning the defense systems, creating defense and attack systems from the Matter Creator that was held in the room behind them. Unlike most ships, the bridge of this one was in the center of the ship.

BONES: LGAM, turn off artificial gravity, you damn rattlers! At this speed most of the occupants will die!

Adhering to his wishes, the gravity was turned off and the Dong Squad was released from their stuck prison of the walls; somewhat.

Yon: Make way for the drop off point! We'll be getting to the ammonia sea in no time!

See-Man: See! (Stated as The Hand pointed towards the location of the hangar

Jesse Ventura: This isn't what I signed up for! I'm not some space-man!

The Dong Squad made way for the hangar, while BONES had locked himself into a defense system to help the LGAM. Arriving at the hangar, Pumkin busted open the door and stated "Give me the drop." No Image Guy then turned into a virus, and infected the room to force open the hangar bay doors.

Pumkin: Give me the matter.

No Image Guy then overrode the Matter Creator to divert 10% of it's power in creating material to eat for Pumkin. Quickly mawing on inorganic metal being created, he quickly grew in size.

Pumkin: Give me the squad.

The squad was confused as to what he met, but then Pumkin ripped off the top of his head, revealing the complete hollow interior.

Soldier: Get in the pumpkin and drop!

Yon: Do as Soldier says, get in and Pumkin will drop!

Complying, the whole dong squad got into Pumkin. Merasmus casted a spell to lessen impact, and No Image Guy converted back into a more physical manifestation.

BONES then announced on speaker they were over the ammonia sea.

Pumkin: This won't be too bad.

Pumkin then jumped, and like a flaming meteor, landed in the ammonia sea, who's viscosity was lower, much more like jello than water, and thus a large splash was avoided.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:28 am

<Teruga Prime>

Yon instinctively wrinkled his nostrils at the smell of the ammonia sea seeping slightly through the walls of Pumkin's body.

"Good to be home, I guess?" he muttered.

Soldier picked his nose while Yon peered out at the ammonia sea from behind Pumkin's eye. Strangely enough, Pumkin's eye was transparent on the inside of his body, so the Dongers could look through it to see their surroundings. Various species of aquatic life passed by them as they continued to sink deeper into the ocean. An undersea current carried Pumkin up and into the entrance of the underground cave that the Dongers needed to use to access Ipomal, the capital city of Teruga Prime. Yon unscrewed the top of Pumkin's head and climbed out, beckoning the others to follow him. No Image Guy turned into his intangible virus form to explore the cave network, and found locked metal door with a keypad embedded in a wall at the far end of the cave. He returned to Yon to tell him what he had found, so Yon followed No Image Guy to the door and examined it.

"Hmmm..."

--------------

<Teruga Prime, underground city>

Meanwhile, Vok was in the middle of a card game with a purple-armored female Terugan in the staff's leisure suite. The leisure suite was separated from the rest of the prison complex. The room adjacent to them and down a flight of stairs was a corridor of cells which contained assorted enemies of both the government of Teruga Prime and the ZFT. Vok shuffled his cards and noticed an armed ZFT soldier walk past him on patrol.

"Look at them," Vok spat. "Walking around like they own the place. You wouldn't even know that I'm still president as long as TBP and his cronies are around."

Vok's game partner shrugged and shuffled her deck. After a few moments, both Terugans put their cards down and compared them. Vok had the losing hand.

"What? That's... no, I saw your deck!" Vok shouted in disbelief. Without a second thought, he powered up the Travel Glove on his right hand and used it to suck several of his opponent's cards into his gloved hand. He studied them for a moment, deep in thought, then eventually nodded. "Fine, you won. But you're still a useless sniper. Maybe I should have the engineers reprogram that neural inhibitor in your skull..."

The female did not seem to react to Vok's threat at all; instead, she just stared blankly at the room in front of her.

"You know," Vok continued, "sometimes I miss your constant nagging, but I definitely prefer you like this. I never needed a sister."

--------------

<Black rocky planet>

*Adam reappears next to Dukamu, who is tapping away on the control panel wired to the dimensional portal*

Dukamu: Adam. You're just in time.

Adam: For what?

Dukamu: Upholders. Emergence in three... two...

*The portal reactivates with a flash of purple energy, and three figures burst through, the excess energy still rippling over their armor*

*Each of them are all tall, heavily armored biomechanical beings that somewhat resemble Toa with the exception that none of them wear masks; they aim futuristic-looking ranged weapons at the two Dark Universe natives*

*One of them steps forward and taps on a device on his wrist, which generates a holographic document which he begins to reads aloud*

???1: You are in direct violation of the Universe-Travelling Restriction Act 1999. You are to surrender your weapons and equipment to us immediately. You will allow us to sedate you and return with us to the Eternal Universe for immediate trial.

Dukamu: Sedate me? That will be a problem.

*Dukamu's chest armor folds open, revealing the swirling ball of green gas that is his antidermis*

Dukamu: This isn't the first time I've violated your nonsensical laws. I was there when the Eternal Vow was made. It was ridiculous then, and it is ridiculous now.

*The other two Upholders look confused, and raise their weapons at Dukamu*

*Meanwhile, Adam runs over to the portal control panel and starts hurriedly typing on it*

Dukamu: I was Makuta once. But now I am so much more. Your rulers use their unlimited power to seal your universe away in a snowglobe because they believe that by outlawing cross-dimensional travel they will preserve the... peace that they have created for you.

*Dukamu's chest cavity closes to protect his antidermis as he approaches the Upholder closest to him*

Dukamu: I believe in another principle: Freedom. You dare sentence me for defying the natural order when you attempt to impose your laws over all of creation?

*He steps forward, causing the Upholder closest to him to back away and trip over a rock before he scrambles back to his feet*

Dukamu: There is no action without consequence. Soon, I will liberate your people from your Council's tyrannical rule. As I will liberate them from this facade of life.

*At last, the three Upholders train their weapons on him and position their fingers over the triggers*

???2: Submit! Now!

Dukamu: No.

*Dukamu lurches forward, grabbing the Upholder by the neck and snapping it in one swift motion*

Dukamu: Rest, child. You are free.

*The next Upholder gasps and presses a button on his radio to call for backup, but the portal behind him suddenly closes, severing the connection that the Upholder had to his homeworld*

*The panicked Upholder turns to see Adam wave at him from the portal control panel*

Adam: Now let's see just how "Eternal" you really are!

*Adam activates his jetpack and launches himself at his opponent, who opens fire with his rifle, but the shots simply bounce off of Adam's Void Armor*

*Adam slams into the Upholder and uses the superior strength of his suit to wrestle him to the ground; after some struggling, the Upholder's life is ended at last with a single shot from Adam's matter cannon, which disintegrates most of the Upholder's torso and causes all attached body parts to roll off*

*Meanwhile, Dukamu grabs the last Upholder with a shadow hand and draws him into his body*

*The Upholder's lingering will is extinguished within moments, so Dukamu uses his power of shapeshifting to expand his form with his newly-attained body parts*

*Adam gets to his feet, brushes himself off, and takes a sideways glance at Dukamu, who is in the process of adapting to his new form*

Adam: My lord? Are you alright?

Dukamu: I have never felt better.

Last edited by Kon on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:19 am; edited 3 times in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:54 pm

OOS: Waiting on Klak for basically everything.

-----

<Over Liquid-Metallicon>

*Dirge transforms into his jet form, and chases the escape pod*

*Thunderwing does the same*

*However, neither of them actually catch the pod, and it lands in a field*

*Nominet gets out, and runs into the crops*

*Dirge lands nearby, and starts chasing him*

*Thunderwing lands on a nearby hill, and loads his sniper rifle*

*Nominet tries to run, only to be shot in the chest*

*Dirge runs up to him, and looks down at him*

Dirge: Tell me who gave you the book.

Nominet: It.....was.....*cough*Archit-

*He is shot again, this time in the head*

*Dirge looks up, and sees Thunderwing up on the hill*

*The robot stares at him blankly for a second, and then flies off*

*Dirge walks away, and angrily kicks the escape pod*

*He transforms into jet mode, and flies back towards the space station*

-----

<Malchior IV>

*Far away from any settlement, near a lake, bones, abandoned weapons, and smashed robot parts lie, remnants of a not-so-ancient battle*

*A red portal opens, and DU Ultron emerges*

*He walks towards the remains of a robot suspiciously similar to himself. Much of him has been destroyed, but thankfully, his head remains intact*

*He picks it up, unscrews the face, and screws it onto his own head*

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

BZPB - Page 13 Empty Klak is Back

Post by Klak Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:20 am

OOS: I'm BACK, MY LOVELIES!!

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Airachnid gets the fuel*

---

<Malchior IV, prison>

*Amanda Waller raises an eyebrow*

Amanda: "That event was complicated."

*Axalara hands the antidermis trackers to her group, and they turned them on*

*Some of the prison guards look at them uneasily*

Amanda: "You're coming in the name of a government we have not had good relations with for the past few years. Why should I show you anything?"

---

Rainn: "I don't know. I don't know why they want to clone anyone. I have only reached the tip of the iceberg. More research must be done. Then again, there's only so much they let you know."

Lt. Manning: "Forget it. Clean up crew will be here soon anyway. We are leaving for a debrief in 1 hour."

*Points to Rainn*

Lt. Manning: "Can you trust him? Only reason I trust you, Aster, is because of Klak, and even then..."

Rainn: "I know Klak."

Lt. Manning: "Knew."

Rainn: "Pardon?"

Lt. Manning: "He disappeared in a massive battle. Several dead, including Jinx and Jortenn. Most of the bodies were picked up and buried. We fear Klak is another casualty."

Rainn: "*gasps in disbelief* My goodness."

Lt. Manning: "Let's go."

*Lt. Manning gets to the car*

---

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

Rahn: "There are a lot of things Blackout conveniently forgot to tell us. How do we consult him?"

---

*Akzer rolls his eyes*

Akzer: "I retired, remember? Opportunity knocked with the black arts."

---

<Wayland space port>

Alda: "No, really, who the hell are you? Why do you think you can just barge in and drag me away?!"

---

<Atuar Sadiares>

*The Devotee smiles, and does the salute as well*

Devotee: "Hail HYDRA!"

---

<Malchior IV, streets>

Quolas: I am on an important mission, but I suppose you telling me more about your past is of equal value. Let the ice-cream eating commence!

*As quickly as the two started talking about ice cream, they find themselves next to an ice cream stand, manned by a strangely familiar Arabic man*

*The Arabic man walks up to them*

Asled: "Hello, I am Asled! Brother of Asved! I also work here on Malchior IV! What would you like?"

TTT: "um chocolare ice creem please"

Asled: "Sure! *Asled prepares the ice cream*"

---

*Caiaphus places his hand on his chin*

Caiaphus: "I died in a massive battle, and there were quite a few there I did not recognize. In my last return, I found a post-war universe. I wonder what has changed in the time since my last death. It has only been a month or so, perhaps more, perhaps less. And I have grown significantly weaker after I was nearly obliterated by....*shudders* Anyway, take me to your base of operations."

---

<Teruga Prime>

*Jesse Ventura and Ross Mandell swam through the sea like hardcore NAVY SEALS*

*Merasmus screamed in fear, and created an orb to navigate the sea*

Soldier: "Too scary for ya, Merasmus! *Soldier laugh*"

*Soldier also swam through the ammonia*

*One Punch Man punched his way through it*

*They all arrive at Pumkin and Yon's location*

---

<Stouttish Islands>

*Patrick Bateman wakes up. He had taken a nap filled with dreams of death and destructoin. He looked at his alarm clock. The time was 9:55 AM. He pointed at the clock*

Patrick Bateman: "Check 'em."

OOS: I hope I am not missing anyone. Waiting on Redwolf and Malygos for everything else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:35 am