BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Adrastos
Malygos
sakura_dark_twin22
Ferret-X
Niflheim
Zev the Reveler
Kon
Klak
Yenot
Heat
14 posters

BZPB

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16010

BZPB - Page 15 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Klak Thu May 22, 2014 1:39 am

<Ulduar>

*Klak reaches for his ear as he receives Trixtin's message*

Me: What? He's ascended?! *Klak responds telepathically, or should I say, telepathetically  Trollface* I'm stuck on one of O'Mally's old planets. I'll join you soon. Anyways, where were we?

Bob: "Giant golem, hurt your friend."

Me: Right, right, anyways.

*Klak raises his arms, and has a strained look on his face. The gravity around the golem is manipulated, and he begins to feel pressure on his head and shoulders*

*Bob slams his fists into the ground, sending a shockwave at the golem's feet*

---

<Aylib-Gypte>

*Ra has already heard the transmission, and has ordered a lock down on the planet. Several guards begin to surround the area Blackout and Malygos are in, while many parts of the planet go into marshal law*

*Figlio looks at Turel*

Figlio: "My most loyal warrior, you must go into hiding. I will take some time off to plan. The rest of our operations will continue. I shall contact you when the time is right."

*Ra emerges from his palace, and sees Figlio preparing to leave.*

---

<Space Poland>

*User MK adjusts his collar awkwardly*

User MK: Uh, no. I am not familiar enough with Polish.

*The lights go off*

MK: Hey! Who turned out the lights?!

*The robots approach them*

MK: Hi! I'm User EmKay!

---

<Fareste>

Caiaphus: "Impressive! We can make our own army of Makuta at this rate. Who needs apprentices of other species, at this point?"

*He continues firing shadow at the Parasitic Fluff. He also forms a ball of fire in his other hand, and tosses it at some of them, cackling*

---

<Atuar Sadiares>

*The Devotee drops a packet of ramen noodles that he had out of his pocket*

Devotee II: "S-sorry. Ahem. Are you, ma'am, interested in a revolutionary organization that will bring true change to the power structure of our galaxy?"

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle jumps out of the way of the attack. He fires lightning out of his fingertips at the Omnidroid, and lands*

Nadle: "*while attacking the droid* Thanks for your help, Ferox."

---

<Malchior, forest>

Spotter: "Indeed. Something bigger is afoot here."

Coro: "From what I've heard, something like that is typical of Blackout."

Cutter: "Right, but we must continue investigating. And we ought to hurry, the prison guards were preparing for something far bigger than what we saw outside. I don't want to get accused of an invasion. The last time that happened-"

Axalara: "Hey, hey, it turned out okay. Anyway, TPK, what do you surmise from all of this?"

---

<Malchior, the Humvee>

*The soldiers continue talking about Malygos's transmission*

Soldier 4: "It can't be the real Malygos! Last I checked, the Dominion's leader was not big on public appearances! He's been reclusive for 2, maybe 3 years!"

Soldier 3: "I'm telling you, that's him. He's figured something out, and is making threats. I wouldn't be surprised if we get called to Dominaria tomorrow for an invasion."

---

<Pub on Liquid-Metallicon>

Akzer: "*points at Deathsaurus's direction*....Did he just...?"

OOS: Waiting on Red for the rest.
    redwolfmoon99
    redwolfmoon99
    Resident Vodka Taste-Tester

Coins : 4210

Post by redwolfmoon99 Thu May 22, 2014 4:49 pm

[Liquid-Metallican Pub]

*Raigen stares at the spot where Deathsaurus used to be before turning to Akzer with a flabbergasted look*

Raigen: What the hell...? What did you do?!

~~~

[Space Poland]

*User Red pulls out his custom PPSh and points it menacingly at the robots. A vodka bottle is clutched in his left hand and the Russian takes a big swig from it*

User Red: CAPITALIST PIGDOGS!! You shall not have my money! Comrades, prepare to fight for your wallets!

~~~

[Archon-7]

*The two figures that had just emerged from the crashed ship could be seen as though they were involved in some sort of heated argument, though whatever they were discussing is drowned out by the roar of the sandstorm. It was short-lived, however as one of the figures received a punch to the face from its counterpart, knocking it both to the ground and out of the said argument altogether. As the fallen one started to pick himself up, the other figure pointed out a barely visible nearby cave and both started to approach the convenient haven from the raging elements around them*

~~~

[Coryza]

Blackwatch Commander: Very well. 

*The Blackwatch commander gestures to his men who immediately assumes covering positions on the transport vehicle, which is slowly starting to open up.*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7039

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat May 24, 2014 1:42 pm

[ Beach Planet: ]

With everyone gathered on or about the glowing marker on the ground, Vi tugs on the collar of her jacket in order to deliver a command into a communicator. Then, with a flash of light, the group were drawn into the fantastic bridge of a battleship.

"Welcome to the Bebop III," Vi announced, getting comfortable in her elevated captain's admiral's chair. "While Zev was out cavorting, I put together a fleet - just in the nick of time, might I add. In essence, I've gathered all of Zev's allies in one place." She pointed out the huge, wrap-around display of screens, towards a massive grappler ship. "That's where the Conquistadores Guild reside." She also gestured towards one of two large tree ships. "Together, Misaki-no-fune and Ryu'oh-no-fune are key to a system I devised, working off of Lighthawk Wings. Thank Washu and Kokonoe, when you see them."

She suddenly looked to Asabana, who flinched instinctively. "Tell Zev I'm happy to see him, when he wakes up. Take him wherever he needs to go." Asabana nodded, giving a strange whining noise as she carried Zev off. Then, she turned her gaze to Shaern. "Do you know where we could rendezvous with Ynot to get you to him?"

~ ~ ~

[ Dominaria: ]

Sumire gulped, and Lynvara's sincerity helped her to find her voice. "I, I would verily enjoy perusing a library," she responded quietly. She absently touched her shoulder, where Lynvara's hand had been moments before.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9889

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Sat May 24, 2014 2:27 pm

[Cabana Prime, Phyrexia Orbit]

Ynot smirks at Kakamu, "Well I for one did not expect you'd be the first I heard from. Think the last I saw of you, you were chasing me down with the Axalara on Aqua Magna. Had to fake my death to get away. I hold no grudge, and welcome you on to my ship. Thank you for deterring that massive blast that most certainly would have done critical damage to our systems."

While he's say all this, he's crossed the room and started tampering with the warp pad in the corner, looking momentarily confused, and then finding the button he was looking for, pressing it. "As you so keenly put it, I need to 'get out there', so I will bid you adieu and farewell. Sasuken, Trixitin, confer with Kakamu to gather what information we can. I do not want to be fighting a powered up Malygos blind. That does NOT mean go back to where you just came from, Trixitin. I don't like that debt as it is."

Stepping onto the teleporter, he appears before his group on the screen in a brilliant flash of light.
    ----

[Phyrexia Surface]

The moment he's on the surface, his gears whirl, two twin blades leaping out from his forearm, catching them and embedding them in the wall to each side of The Silent Ones head, "Sorry for the wrong impression. I am Makuta Ynot. Herald for Peace and Order. Bringer of Chaos and Destruction. I am a conduit for balance in the galaxy, and the machine that holds the people I am after pissed me off by doing so right in front of my face. If I do not retrieve these people and return them to their homes post haste, I will simply level the surface of this planet. This is not about the people. It's about the insult to me Jin has dealt."
    ----

[Bebop III]

Shaern: Um... Well, no, not really. I can tell he left where he was, but I know not where he is. But I'd give 20 widgets that he'll meet you at the source of whatever has you guys so spooked.
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Coins : 7245

Post by Malygos Sun May 25, 2014 8:39 am

[Phyrexia, The Quiet Furnace]

The Quiet one nodded. When he spoke, it was quiet, yet with immense power. The muffled sounds of a closed forge. "If it was Gitaxias who got his hands on its people, then the not-us is too late." He sighed wearily. "They will have been, as he says, 'compleated'. Turned into us, in a painful process that will break spirits." He did not seem to have any inflection about this. It was like discussing the weather, or something else that mattered little.

"We would prefer it, however, if the not-us did not destroy the entire planet. Genocide is not, exactly, well-thought of anywhere." The creature's mouth turned up in a grin. "However...I know a way to get the not-us into Lumengrid."

----

[Dominaria]

Lynvara felt a shy smile taking her lips. She really did want to go? How...how wonderful. No one had ever deigned her important enough to really consider this? Stop it, Lynvara. Stop doing this. Think, you idiot. It's not that simple, this was just a first date, they had to make sure they were compatible or something or other. God, why was social protocol so complicated... "U-um, okay! T-the Imperial Library of Augustgrad is open, s-so, how about w-we go there?" She'd spent long hours tucked away in there with a good book. It was, so far as she knew, one of the greatest repositories of knowledge she'd ever seen. Oh, Sumire was going to love this, if she liked libraries! God, no, Lynvara. Stop it. No dorky smile. Keep cool.

---

[Ulduar]

Loken staggered, muttering a curse as it blasted Bob with lightning, but...

"We're done with this, punk." A blast of energy, aimed straight at Loken's chest, from Tezzeret's etherium hand sent the golem toppling. Before it could fall into the spacial tear, however, it righted itself, and grabbed the edges. It attempted to draw itself up. "Fools...using such power against me is useless! I am Prime Designate, imbeciles!" as he desperately shot more bolts of lightning at the approaching enemies.

---

[Ailyb-Gypte]

Malygos's eyes widened in astonishment. This imbecile thought he could resist him? Thought he still had the power to resist? Suddenly, Malygos's voice changed, his usually soothing, smooth tone turning to an inhuman, powerful voice, echoing everywhere, coming from everywhere and nowhere at once. "You have the gall, the audacity, to strike at me?" The lashing tendrils coiled stronger, immobilizing him. "Such insolence, such arrogance!" Arcane runes appeared everywhere in the room, surrounding the Makuta, each beginning to shine with an unearthly, golden light. "All must be punished! Fall before the light of the heavens!

The entire room was bathed in blinding light, as the Makuta was assaulted from all sides with searing, divine light, of enough power for the aftershock alone to destroy the walls and ceiling of the room. "Now do you understand? There was nothing you could do from the beginning. I have become a God, and you still had the gall to resist me, foolish one." His body glided towards where Blackout stood, his red eyes glinting with malicious intent. "And now...by light, be purged! An intense, single ray of light shone down upon Blackout, wreathing him in holy power, burning away everything, everything save his antidermis.
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33912

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Sun May 25, 2014 10:06 am

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Blackout collapses to the ground, his armour scorched and on fire in several places*

Blackout: Go.....to hell.....you pretentious oaf.

*His glowing eyes go out*

Turel: Very well, my liege.

*He transforms into a plane, and flies off, wondering where Praepositus might be*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*The Omnidroid is hit by the lightning, and stumbles back*

*Ferox lands behind it, and crushes it with magnetic force*

Ferox: Now you can thank me.....

*The remaining twenty-seven Omnidroids form a circle around the building*

*They start shooting at the walls*

*Suddenly, Thundercracker bursts through the roof, and hovers in the sky above the building*

*A high-pitched whistle is heard, and the Omnidroids all deactivate*

-----

<Malchior, forest>

TPK: I think he found out who was behind that giant. Then he was attacked, or attacked someone who was following him. No way to know. We have to figure out where he went from here.

-----

<Malchior, Aster's rendezvous>

*Aster enters the office to find Thomas Jerome Newton sitting behind the desk*

Aster: Isn't that a little risky? Using your default face?

Newton: Oh, I'm not using this face for now. I shifted into it just now. I didn't want to.....disconcert you.

Aster: Well, that's nice of you. Have you heard from Jones these last few days?

Newton: No. Jones is doing what he always does - keeping us in the dark. Sometimes I wonder if what we're doing really matters to him.

Aster: What are you doing?

Newton: Well, I'm Steve now. Technical director for this company. They make encryption software for the government. And you? Trying to build your own harem?

Aster: Shut up. I just wanted you to know terrorists hit the NSA facility yesterday. They got all the data.

Newton: And why should I care about that?

Aster: Because I'm the one who let them get it. The terrorists are simple-minded. I can manipulate them easily.

Newton: So what is your plan, O Aster?

Aster: I'm gonna bring down the government.

-----

<Malchior IV, the Humvee>

*DU Ultron yawns*

*A compartment on his wrist opens, and a small insect-like robot falls out*

*It starts drilling through the wall*

-----

<Ship in orbit of Liquid-Metallicon>

*Deathsaurus materialises in the middle of the bridge, still asleep*

Deadbolt: Oh Primus, he's hammered! Why now? Acid Storm, go fetch the infidium!

*Acid Storm gives him a syringe filled with a glowing liquid*

*Deadbolt injects the infidium into the back of Deathsaurus' neck*

*He wakes up with a start, and gasps for air*

DS: Gah! What the hell, Deadbolt? *looks around* Deadbolt?

Deadbolt: Sorry sir, but you asked us to pick you up. I guess you forgot?

DS: Ugh.....

-----

<Space Poland>

*One of the robots slashes at User MK*

Robot 1: SEVENTEEN TWENTY-ONE

*The other robot sheathes its sword, and grabs User Red in a Nelson hold*

Robot 2: SEVENTEEN TWENTY-ONE

*The third robot fires eye-beams at User Kon*

Robot 3: SEVENTEEN TWENTY-ONE

-----
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15487

Post by Kon Mon May 26, 2014 7:14 pm

<Space Poland>

User Kon: Pffch, you call those eyebeams? THESE are eyebeams!

*He takes his mask off and throws it to the side. His irises then glow bright red, and eyebeams of his own are emitted at the third robot. They collide with the robot's eyebeams and cause them to be refracted into the ground*

-------------------------------------------

<Cabana Prime>

Kakamu: Well... today I'm starting to wonder whether I've jumped back in time. Malygos and Ynot in one day? Even my old Axalara got a mention... I kinda miss that thing.

*He turns to Sasuken and Trixitin*

Kakamu: Don't think I've met you two before though, or any of Ynot's crew for that matter. You know who I am, so... let's hear what you've got on Malygos, and hell, you might as well tell me a bit about yourselves while we wait for the other party members to arrive, eh?

<Fareste>

*The Parasitic Fluff cloud gives a screech and withdraws from the battle to attach itself onto the roof of the foundry. However, Starok sees right through its ill-thought out plan and blasts more shadow energy into the heart of the cloud along with Caiaphus. Their combined power causes it to die and explode... causing its pieces to float down to the bottom of the chamber with the appearance of black snow. Meanwhile, the two newly-formed Makuta on the ledge in front of the armour fabrication chamber flex their armour and examine their environments*

???1: I name myself Kivalon. 

*The other Makuta sits down, cross-legged and apparently deep in thought. Kivalon points at her*

Kivalon: You will not be Azovik. You will be Xikella.

*She looks at him with a neutral expression and does not respond. Starok approaches them with his arms outstretched, looking up at the ledge*

Starok: Kivalon! Xikella! Welcome to our new brotherhood!

*Starok uses his Kraata power of density control to float up to the ledge to greet them in person*

Starok: Now, Kivalon, have you inherited anything else from your father?

*At the mention of the word "father", Kivalon snorts and turns towards Vultraz, eyeing him in disgust. The Matoran is somewhat in a state of shock, slumped against the wall holding his knees to his chest*

Kivalon: Father is a putrid term. It implies I was born in the way that organics are, forced into the world screaming and naked. I have laid in the nothingness on the back of this... "Matoran" for an eon, waiting for the time where I would emerge into your reality, ready to plant my foot on it and grind it underneath my boot. I inherited nothing, you see, as everything this creature has has always belonged to me.

*The purple and black Makuta strides towards Vultraz and grabs the Matoran's neck, lifting him high into the air. Vultraz can do nothing but look on in fear as Kivalon's chest cavity opens and a bright purple Shadow Hand comes forth to snatch him. It does so, and Vultraz is pulled inside as his eyes scream for help, but none arrives. Kivalon's chest closes itself and a gruesome noise comes from within which sounds like the noise usually made when Makuta shapeshift - except this noise involves organic parts as well. After Vultraz is assimilated into Kivalon's body he grows slightly in height and turns back around to face Starok*

Kivalon: Yes... I will be the maker of the legion. The new race of Makuta belong to me.

*Xikella does nothing but watch him, still with wide eyes*

<Ulduar>

*Quolas jumps down from Loken's shoulders and blocks the lightning blast that was headed for Klak with his sword*

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Etende takes another swig*

Etende: Uh... depends? What kind of change?

Last edited by Kon on Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : minor retcon)
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue May 27, 2014 5:24 am

<Liquid-Metallicon Pub>

*Akzer blinks in disbelief*
    Akzer: "  Shocked I have no idea. Deathsaurus was always a weird one. Anyway, interested in the job?"

---

<Coryza>

*Mazkertis silently walks out of the transport vehicle. He is handcuffed.*

*He tries to break free from his restraints. This wasn't the first time he did it, nor would it be the last*

---

<Ulduar>

*Klak nods at Quolas, thanking him, and saunters over to Loken*

Me: Your designation just expired.

*He adjusts the density of his fingers, and flicks the golem in the chest. The flick feels like the fist of a giant*

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Figlio's ship flies away from Ailyb-Gypte. Once it is in orbit, it jumps to light speed. Destination? Unknown.*

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "Bloody hell. It worked! Brilliant! *he flies up to Thundercracker to congratulate him*"

---

<Malchior, forest>

*Spotter nods, and turns on the tracker*

Spotter: "Looks like he went further into the forest for a bit."

---

<Malchior IV, Capital city>

*5 diplomatic transport ships of varying sizes landed at the spaceport. Each of their main passengers, the leaders of Malchior I, II, III, V, and VI all were lead by their bodyguards to separate limousines. They each wore armor of a specific color corresponding to their planet.*

*Each of these limousines made their way to the Presidential Palace, where the leaders were escorted to the Situation Room underground.*

*At the large brown table in the center of the room sat the President of Malchior IV himself, wearing red armor. The other leaders sat down*

President IV: "The emergency meeting of the Malchiorian Protectorate's Security Council begins. Debate will be open with anyone being able to speak."

President I: "The question is, should we take Malygos's threats seriously? His people have been isolated for a few years, and the Dominion barely has territory in our galaxy."

President II: "Right, but our Protectorate is still very influential. Our inter-galactic presence has expanded tremendously. Attacking us would not only send a message to our galaxy, but to the entire universe."

President V: "Absolutely. However, I raise the following question to the council: What can we expect? He claims to have taken much of the 'magic' of the universe. My advisers have told me that, individually, he could be a major threat. But what's to say he won't send an army?"

President III: "You heard him. This is personal. Which is why he will try to conquer us himself."

President IV: "I agree, which is why, starting tomorrow, all of Malchior IV's military will be placed on high alert. Half of our military is already preparing at this very moment."

President VI: "I have done the same. I suggest that the entire Protectorate prepare its defenses."

President I: "This is dangerous. Our armies were weakened by the war, and we're going to be dragged into yet another one?!"

President IV: "We don't have much of a choice, Raymond!"

*President Raymond sighs, and nods*

President II: "What about the public?"

President V: "They may panic, but the announcement has also raised concerns."

President II: "We must approach this carefully. If Malygos does not hit us, hysteria will."

President IV: "Agreed. But we must prepare. I trust each of us are capable of handling riots. All those in favor of enacting Defense Activation 90 signify by saying 'aye'."

*All of the Presidents say aye*

---

*The soldiers continue talking about Malygos's message, unaware of the small insect-like robot*

---

<Space Poland>

*User MK jumps out of the way, and pulls out an AK-47*

MK: Ninteen ninety three, actually! *he fires*

---

<Fareste>

*Caiaphus smiles while widening his eyes. He devoured a Matoran right from birth. Incredible!*

Caiaphus: "Welcome, Kivalon. Your legion will be glorious. The universe will be ours. *thinks to himself* And then it will burn."

*He bows*

Caiaphus: "I am Makuta Caiaphus. Your master."

---
    <Atuar Sadiares>

Devotee II: "Well, uh, the people who have power might lose it if they don't join us, and our Great Leader will reign over several planets to make sure everything is equal!"

---

*Meanwhile, all throughout the galaxy, in Cadmus facilities, several clones begin to emerge*

*On a far off planet, a creature looking a bit like Klak, but more like something else, emerges from a cave. It smashes its fists on the ground.*

Klakk: "BEEPING! BEEPING! Can't stop hearing the beeping! Always remember, always remember, always remember I am fear. The lights gave me this, the beautiful lights."

*He grabs his head in pain and collapses*

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue May 27, 2014 10:47 pm

[ Great Bebop Fleet, Bridge of the Bebop III: ]

Vi smiled, nodding slightly to Shaern. She then opened up a channel across the fleet, and began to speak.

"Men, women, and all creatures whom have dutifully answered the call to form this fleet," she announced, "we have formed on the eve of a great war. All preparations are in order, and this alliance of 47 craft have been made as battle ready as they could possibly be. Though we do not know what threat awaits us, we stand at the precipice of a threat to this entire Universe, and perhaps all regions of the cosmos beyond. The flames of this war will forge many great warriors, and though the danger will be great, I will do all in my power to lead this fleet to victory and security. If this fleet should become a force to roam the Universe for eternity, then let everyone who knows their name remember that our direst hour was also our greatest." She promptly slammed down a lever, causing eight lighthawk wings to unfurl and connect to guard the fleet - five from Zev's Misaki-no-fune near the front, and three from Tamao's Ryu'oh-no-fune near the back. The stars seemed to wobble and smear out, as the entire fleet rushed into a dedicated subspace channel.

"All ships advancing into the subspace channel," Vi roared. "The enemy is at Dominaria! Gung ho!" A roar of 'gung ho' shook all of the ships, as they began the journey to the battlefield.

~ ~ ~

[ Dominaria: ]

Unaware of the true magnitude of the conflict, or perhaps just trying to ignore it, Sumire enjoyed her time with Lynvara. She knew, deep in her heart, that this was merely the calm before a storm to shake the entire Universe. She intended to cherish all the time she got to spend with Lynvara now...And if anything should endanger her life, to become as merciless as a Devil and twice as lethal, for the sake of protecting her.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Wed May 28, 2014 1:20 am

[Cabana Prime, Phyrexia Orbit]

Sasuken: We've heard of you scarcely, but I'm Sasuken. First Mate of this motley crew. All around smart a$$, and snarker.

Trixitin: Greetings, I am Trixitin, Mage of the Anima, and sound mind of the ship. Ynot picked up on it slightly, but I am the one with the better insight with what's going on.

*Trixitin crosses the bridge and starts bringing up graphs and charts and illustrations of seemingly nonsense, point to them as he continues*

Trixitin: Malygos has taken in all of the magic of the universe. A single powerful mage that has honed his craft is a true threat, but one that has power over all of magic with the amount of time as Malygos has had to train is a force of insurmountable and unequaled terror.

*Switching to more graphs, he illustrates magics abilities and draw backs*

Trixitin: One must assume, however, that something was lost in this process. I do not know of Malygos' physiology, but I cannot fathom a physical body containing that much power.

----
    [Phyrexia Surface, Silent Ones Throne]

*Ynot withdraws his blades from the wall with a flick of his wrist, returning them to their compartments*

Ynot: Of course! No one likes genocide, and neither do I. I'm having a very bad day at the moment, and sometimes the mention of the possibility of genocide is more than sufficient in getting the response I desire with much more ebullience than asking nicely. Even if the aid is ephemeral.

*With a sigh he looks to Kurenitsu*

Ynot: You've done what I've asked, return to the ship. (To Vultran) Put on your favorite song, move in your own lilt. Work with Trixitin. I'm going to need an Ace up my sleeve.

*Vultran puts on the most wicked grin he can muster, which is something truly terrifying*

Vultran: Oh, you do know the way to a scientists heart! Yes, yes... maybe something in salmon...no, magenta.

Ynot: I swear on your life, if you get hung up on the color again I will end you. Make it red, and make it big.

Vultran: Spoil sport.

*Pressing a few buttons on his wrist, Vultran remotely teleports all but Ynot back to the ship*

Ynot: (To The Silent One) If you would be so kind.
    ----

[Bebop III]

*Shaern lurks in a corner, impressed by Vi's speech but not sure how to respond. She sits smoldering, juggling two balls of Will flame, when she slips up and they collide in the air, swirling around each other, but remaining separate in the whole. Catching them before she can accidentally murder someone, they harden into pistols with three spinning prongs on the end, holding balls of fire in place, each the color of their flame*

Shaern: How do I accidentally awesome everything I do?
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu May 29, 2014 7:33 pm

OOS: Waiting for Maly and Red. Especially Maly.

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Thundercracker smiles*

TC: Thanks.

*Jones, Yon, Hawkes, Zbigniew, Amelia, and the Ta'har all run out to see what happened*

Amelia: Meow!

*She starts scratching one dead Omnidroid's armour*

Mook: Sirs, I've lost control of the Omnidroids. They're all deactivating.

Uterio: They're what?!

Mook: I don't know. One minute they were working fine, the next they all turned off.

*Uterio turns to Serecio*

Uterio: I think there's something you forgot to tell me.

-----

<Malchior, forest>

*TPK walks in that direction*

*There's nothing interesting there*

TPK: This is as far as he went. Must've teleported from here.

-----

<Malchior IV, a little village>

*553 and SB drive into a small village*

*Curiously, there is no one outside*

SB: Damn, where is everyone?

553: It's Sunday. Church, probably.

*A tumbleweed blows by as they get out of the car*

*They walk into the church, to find it empty*

*It is also completely empty*

553: Guess they're atheists. Maybe there's a party somewhere.....

*SB finds a phone lying on the ground, and picks it up*

*The voice recorder app is open, and SB plays the last recording*

???: Um, hi. This is Tom. I'm leaving this message for anyone who comes here. This place is under attack! There are these.....things.....absolutely everywhere! They're just grabbing everyone they find and taking them away.....

*bang, bang*

???2: They're breaking down the door!

???: Okay. No more time to talk! Just one more thing! Don't go in the basement. Whatever you do, for the love of God, do not go in the basement. There's something-----AAAAAAAARGH!

-----

*The Insecticon drills through the wall, and skitters about behind the seats*

*Suddenly, it leaps up and lands on top of one soldier's head*

*It stings him, then flies away*

-----

<Malchior, Aster's rendezvous>

Newton: And how are those things related?

Aster: Think about it! They're collecting dirt on millions of citizens, even though it's against the law. I can get the terrorists to threaten the government on my behalf. Either they all come clean and resign, or it goes to the press and they resign anyway. Political chaos. Mass outrage.

Newton: Hmmmm.....Good idea. Do that.

Aster: You're sceptical.

Newton: I'll believe it when I see it.

-----

<Deathsaurus' ship>

*Deathsaurus' ship flies through at space at warp speed*

*It arrives in front of a space station, with two large freighters docked to it*

-----

<Space Poland>

*The bullets pierce Robot 1's armour, hurting it*

Robot 1: SEVEN----SEVENTEEN TWENTY-ONE

*It slashes at him again, lengthways*

*Robot 3 fires its eye-beams again*

-----

<A lab, somewhere>

*The Baterra is strapped to a table*

*A doctor takes a buzzsaw, and starts cutting through its chest armour*

*Two men are watching from a balcony above the theatre, sipping tea*

Van Gaunt: Isn't this a little.....barbaric?

Squire: It's a Baterra, Wouter. It's just a killer drone, like ours.

Van Gaunt: Maybe. I guess I've just gotten used to more intelligent machines.

*They continue to watch as the doctor cuts into the Baterra*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Coins : 7245

Post by Malygos Fri May 30, 2014 5:44 am

[Ailyb-Gypte]

The magus simply glared, as he raised his hand, a geometric, violet prison forming around what remained of Blackout. "I had intended to simply kill you, actually. But now I understand that for filth of your caliber, more," He paused, for effect. "Dramatic measures are in order." A portal opened, yet again, this leading to an endless, white void. "This place, Blackout, shall be your prison. You will be able to watch my victory from there, but affect no change - as this is a place that is approximately one second out of phase from the rest of reality." A laugh. "And you thought you could control me, once, you imbecilic little fool." He floated the crystal into the void. "I have millenia of experience that you couldn't even begin to comprehend! And you thought you could control me?"

He regained his composure. "Respect your elders, worm." And he closed the portal. Then, he spoke to all who had seen that. "Witness now the fate that shall befall all madmen and tyrants who would think to oppose peace. I come bearing a hope, for a brighter future. I, Malygos, will welcome all into the embrace of empire, so long as they embrace peace." He smiled. "I promise to protect you all." He raised his arms, in a gesture of benevolent acceptance. "You who are downtrodden, I will raise you up. You who are enslaved, I bring you freedom. You who are suffering, I will heal you. You who are persecuted, I will protect you. You who have nothing, I will give you a home. All are welcome in the Dominion's embrace."

He smiled. "Send your diplomats to contact me in my throne room at Augustgrad, on the planet of Dominaria. Those who do not ally with me...well, I promise to spare those innocent destruction." And with that, the message he sent vanished.

Malygos then anchored the portal to Dominaria. Imperial engineers came to secure the portal, as the ascendant magus rose above the palace. "People of Aliyb-Gypte, bow before me! Blackout, the tyrannical monster, has been defeated, and you are liberated."

---

[Phyrexia, the Quiet Furnace]

The Quiet One grinned. "Good. If they will follow me," he gestured with a claw to the back of his cavern. He tapped the walls, in a secret code, and the stone itself gave way to metal devices which moved the otherwise ordinary-looking rock out of the way. A deep, long, dirty tunnel was revealed. "This tunnel leads to Lumengrid, the seat of the Progress Engine. We have been working for quite a long time to create a doorway by which our agents could infiltrate it...but using the not-us as our proxies will work far better. The tunnel comes up just outside the Lumengrid. It will be detected by the sentries quickly, so work fast. Gitaxias resides in the centre."

---

[Dominaria, Library]

Lynvara didn't actually get much reading done, and spent most of her time glancing furtively at Sumire. God, she was completely screwing this up, wasn't she. She looked at the beautiful succubus's blue eyes, her soft lips... No, this was too early to be thinking about such things!

Still, her thoughts kept wandering about what Malygos was doing. Perhaps he was being a tad forceful, but she knew he was benevolent. Lynvara had known Malygos most of her life, and Malygos was a good person.

Surely Sumire could see that? Surely, such a smart and wonderful girl could see the reason in his cause. She inched her hand closer and took the succubus's hand in her own.

---

[Dominaria, Central Command]

Aluren cursed. "We've got a problem, ladies and gentlemen. My network is picking up a large fleet heading in our direction."

"Zev Raregroove is leading it," Hassan interjected.

The water elemental sighed. "Well, we couldn't get completely lucky. I mean, who was going to expect a gigantic fleet to show up out of nowhere at the worst possible time for that to happen?" Hydraxis certainly didn't. He pointed at the admiral. "Solokhoff, ready the Fleet. It's time that the universe saw what might the Dominion has."

The moustached admiral nodded, as he was teleported into the bridge of the flagship, the Emperor's Hand. He opened a communications frequency to the Bebop II. "This is Admiral Nicolai Solokhoff, Grand Admiral of the Dominion Fleet. We see you are on course for Dominaria and that your intentions are hostile. Surrender, and you will be inducted into the Dominion peacably. Attack, and we will be forced to shoot you down."

[Ulduar]

Loken roared in anger as the portal sucked him up. He tried to struggle, but to no avail, as his bronze and gold body disappeared into the void. Tezzeret gave a fist-pump. "Yeah, you big metal bastard!" He gave Klak an enthusiastic high five. "Damn shame it'll be tough getting out of here, though. That elf was our ride.

---

[Malchior IV]

Just as they were doing so, however, a man in black, wearing a grinning skull mask on his face dropped from the ceiling, just behind the President of Malchior I. Suddenly, a knife was in his hand, and the President had a gaping wound in his neck. He choked as his body hit the floor, making pathetic gurgling sounds just as the assassin had moved again. Another knife stuck into the chest of the Fifth President, as he vaulted over an energy burst to stab the Sixth.

---
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Fri May 30, 2014 9:56 am

<Ulduar>

Quolas: I can take you to where you need to go from here. But first, I have something to discuss with Klak.

*He sheaths his sword and walks over to him*

Quolas: I understand that you have doubts about trusting me, but hopefully what I'm about to say will dispel some of them. I am a Time Guardian under contract by the Living Stars. They like to stay in our home dimension, but occasionally some voyage out and operate on their own. You may have heard of TBS, or "The Blue Sun".

*He extends the palm of his hand out in front of him, and a portal opens in front of it. Klak is now looking into the Forest of Lights, the home dimension of the Living Stars and the place where the Time Guardians operated from. But now it is empty*

Quolas: There were many of them. All stationed here, all keeping watch. But now they have been gone for some time. This has caused temporal anomalies to remain unchecked... I have already encountered one today on Malchior IV. The Knights of the Keruvim said you could be trusted, so tell me, what do you know?

--------------------------------

<Space Poland>

*The eyebeams bounce off User Kon's outstretched hand and back into the robot*

<Cabana Prime, Phyrexia Orbit>

Kakamu: Good to meet you two. These illustrations will be extremely helpful, as I am not magically tuned at all. In fact, I hadn't even noticed Malygos' ascension until the broadcast.

*He looks at the graphs and taps his chin, deep in thought. Vultran, Kurenitsu and the others appear, and Kakamu introduces himself to them as well*

Kakamu: Now to wait for the others to get here. Hopefully they might have more insight into how this happened than I.

<Deathsaurus' ship>

*A smaller ship with a nameplate reading "The Unifeyed" is on a landing pad in front of the two freighters. Should he notice it, he will find it somewhat familiar*

<Fareste>

*Kivalon blinks at Caiaphus, and eyes him strangely for a moment*

Kivalon: You are one that has seen Death. I am glad to join your ranks. Our next move is up to you, o leader.

<Malchior IV, streets>

*While Kranxx and TTT are walking down the street, a leaflet hits the former in the face, and sticks to it. After several attempts to pull it off, it finally works, and Kranxx has a chance to read it*

Kranxx: "Kartouche's Moosical Extravaganza"?

*He finishes reading it and a great smile spreads across his face when he notices that they supply cheese cocktails*

Kranxx: TTT, we have to go! Now... how to we get to Tybion?

*Meanwhile, the Car Guard drives over a bundle of leaflets, causing him to crash into a lamppost*

<Somewhere>

*The Fallen suddenly receives a telepathic message, but it appears to be just static. After he concentrates on it, he manages to make out some of the words. "Kartouche's Moosical Extravanganzaaaa! Coming to a version of Tybion near you! Kartouche himself will play his greatest hits, including "Mooving On" and "Milking the Cash Cow!"*

<Mordor>

*A hundred leaflets hit Uterio's horse at once, causing it to be frightened*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri May 30, 2014 5:13 pm

OOS: Waiting for Klak and Red.

-----

<The Forest of Lights?>

*As Blackout lies on the ground, his hand begins to twitch*

Blackout: Oh, Angonce.....leave me alone already.....

*He 'opens' his eyes, and looks around*

Blackout: What the hell is this place?

-----

<The Fallen's home dimension>

*The Fallen smiles, and a notebook materialises in his hand*

*He writes a date in it, then dematerialises it again*

*Suddenly, Kranz and Entropy appear in front of him*

Entropy: My liege, we.....

The Fallen: No need, I can see what happened.

Kranz: I can explain, my liege.

TF: I hope so.

Kranz: Malygos showed up. He killed Weisung and Lapsang, then beat the hell out of Blackout.

TF: Interesting.....

*He opens a tiny portal to Ailyb-Gypte with a wave of his hand, and looks through it*

*They can see Malygos and Blackout fighting, then Malygos dropping him through a portal*

TF: I didn't anticipate this. We'll have to move quickly.

*A faint laughter is heard from the other side of the dimension*

*Starscream is on the other side, restrained by bonds of pure energy*

Starscream: YOU didn't anticipate something?! Now, that is a novelty!

TF: Be silent.

*The dimension starts to expand rapidly, so that Starscream soon finds himself a mile away from the Fallen*

TF: If you want something done right, do it yourself.

*He opens another portal and walks through it, to parts unknown*

-----

<Space Poland>

*The robot draws his sword and slashes at User Kon*

-----

<Pirate HQ>

*Deathsaurus' ship docks with one of the freighters, and they both warp towards Atuar Sadiares*

-----

<Near Atuar Sadiares>

*The freighters arrive in the vicinity of Atuar Sadiares. The 'captain' of the 'convoy' sends a message to Lan, requesting a meeting*

*A shuttle flies towards the station*

-----

<Malchior IV, Aster's rendezvous>

*Aster gets out of the building, and flags down another cab*

-----

<Malchior IV, the village>

*553 and SB both walk out of the church*

553: Well, we can get out of here.

SB: Why? Something clearly happened here.

553: Nothing to do with us. Besides, we don't even know where to start.

*SB points to a bar called "The Basement"*

SB: He said 'don't go in the basement'. That's the Basement. There's something in there.

*They walk into the bar*

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri May 30, 2014 7:41 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Ra's servants and soldiers stared at Malygos*

A Servant: "Liberated? I would check me whereabouts if I were you. Sorry, gorgeous, this was never Blackout's planet in the first place. You're on Osirian territory."

*Ra floats up behind Malygos*

Ra: "Indeed. Therefore, I ask that you leave this planet. I will send diplomats to discuss our terms later."

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "What's next?"

---

<Malchior, forest>

Coro: "Yes. The rest of the Makuta were taken to the Moon by Chocoman and I."

Cutter: "Choco-who?"

Coro: "Long story."

---

The Stung Soldier: "Ouch! Hey, something stung me!"

Soldier 4: "Stupid bugs. I hate em when they come out in summer."

---

<Space Poland>

*User MK's gun is destroyed by the slash, which also cuts him*

*He pulls out a sword, and slashes at the robot's face*

---

<A lab, somewhere>

Baterra: "DESIGNATE BATERRA B-21, TARGET ALL UTERIO WAR PARTICIPANTS. SCANNING.......NONE DETECTED."

---

<Ulduar>

*Klak gave Tezzeret, Bob, and Quolas high fives*

Me: We did it. Don't worry about transportation, Tez.

*Quolas speaks to Klak*

Me: If the Knights trust you, then we are allies. The Time Guardians, eh? Sounds interesting. And yes, I know of a few temporal anomalies. For starters, you're looking at one. But that's another story, we have to go to Ynot, then to Malchior IV. If Malygos attacks my planet...

---

<Malchior IV, Batcave>

*Rahn does push-ups*

---

<Malchior IV, Manning's Warehouse>

Lt. Manning: "You know those lights?"

Rainn: "Yes, the lights that appeared outside?"

Lt. Manning: "Hmm, I did not see them. My handler believes they are a sign. Plus, a ton of electronic devices were hacked. Malygos, the wizard king of the Dominion, might invade us. I'm scared to death, to be honest. You're our only hope, Rainn. Cadmus made you for something like this."

---

<Malchior IV, Presidential Palace>

*The President of the Sixth Planet orbiting the Malchior Sun pulls out a lightsaber, and dodges both the assassin and the energy burst.*

*Two turrets comes out of the ceiling. One of them carries darts with poison of the deadliest cobra in all of Malchior IV, while another has deadly bullets. The President of Malchior IV pulls out a shotgun, while the other presidents pull out SMGs. The Presidential guards all pull out their respective weapons. The weapons of everyone are aimed at the assassin.*

President of Malchior IV: "A Hassan?"

Guard: "A what now?"

President of Malchior IV: "He's a member of a secret order of assassins. They exist on a need to know basis. Luckily, a lot of these people fit that description. You killed our friends, Hassan. This will not end well."

---

<Fareste>

Caiaphus: "Do we have access to the news? I must find out what has been done to the leylines. If there is a massive conflict that is about to occur, our work must stay in the shadows. We will develop an army in the sidelines, if that is alright with all of you."

*Caiaphus smiles at Starok and Kivalon*

Caiaphus: "Blackout was wrong. His brotherhood will not advance the species. We will, my brothers."

---

<Malchior IV, streets>

TTT: "we have to go the airport to find a spaceship."

Car Guard: "I CRASHED MY CAR!!!"

*He runs out, and starts crying. He sees a flier*

Car Guard: "Mum...will be playing with Kartouche? I have to go there!"

*Meanwhile, CIA Guy sees a flier*

CIA: "PLAYING?"

*He hails a taxi, and drives to the airport*

---

<Mordor>

*Uterio's horse snorts and runs away in fear*

*Meanwhile, in Angonce's prison, the Great Being lies asleep.*

Angonce: "Oh, Blackout..stop....*wakes up* Why....why were there lights outside?"

---

*Suddenly, every character in this post and/or owned by this User turns to someone and says "Happy New Year, I think?"*

OOS: I hope I am not missing anyone! Waiting on Red for Coryza.

Last edited by Klakkus von Klakkerson on Sat May 31, 2014 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Paws the Gryphon
    Paws the Gryphon

Coins : 3772

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Paws the Gryphon Sat May 31, 2014 12:16 am

[Archon-7]

The sound of an explosion outside made Evander's feathers stand on end. He looked back at his partner for a moment, and closed the metal trunk.

"If I'm not back in five minutes, don't come running after me. Last thing I wanna do is get somebody killed," the gryphon said, before tightening his mask and walking towards the entrance of the cave. My god, I am an idiot sometimes he thought with a slight chuckle before walking out into the sandstorm.

[Kråvenhold]

François' ears perked up at the sound of a stranger walking behind him. Turning around, couldn't help but stare. Yellow skin, black clothing, and a look that didn't seem too pleased. It made him curious.

"Excusez-moi, monseiur! Comment puis-je aider vous?" the red colored gryphon called  flying a bit closer to the stranger.

[In a private study]

The whole room seemed to sob with her. For hours and hours that afternoon, she had to sit and watch as one of the crueler officers do the interrogation. It brought tears to her eyes to even think about watching him yell and pound the table trying to get answers out the poor fox. And that was about all Liarri wanted to think about that afternoon.

Sinking down further into her chair, the cervine officer glanced at the readied typewriter on her desk, a few lines of a report typed up on the paper. Liarri didn't want to write anything at the moment. She didn't want anything to with her job right then; it all just reminded her of the scene earlier that afternoon. With a sigh, she reached down and opened a drawer. Glancing at the contents, she became transfixed with one thing in particular; an old locket, with a sealed note tied to it. However, before she had a chance to examine it further, a knock came at her door. With a sigh, she shut the drawer, and stood up.

"Come in. It's unlocked!" She commanded, and immediately, a rather young private walked in.

"Ma'am, you have a visitor." He said, standing at attention and nervously saluting the cervine lady in front of him.

"Thank you. Tell them I'll be with them shortly. Dismissed." She replied gently, motioning for the youngster to leave. Glancing at the clock on the wall behind her, she saw the time and raised an eyebrow. Who in their right mind bothers a lady at this hour?
    redwolfmoon99
    redwolfmoon99

BZPB - Page 15 Empty Postdrive 2: Post harder

Post by redwolfmoon99 Sat May 31, 2014 9:27 am

[Liquid-Metallican Pub]

*Raigen's ears perk up at Akzer's words*

Raigen: Depends. What do you need me to do?

~~~

[Space Poland]

User Red: In Soviet Russia.....REDWOLF HOLDS YOU!!

*The roles are suddenly reversed as now User Red has the robot in a Sambo choke hold*

~~~

[Archon-7]

*The figures hasten their pace towards the nearby cave, it being the closest shelter available from the turbulent sandstorm currently ravaging the land. As they neared the cave, the sight of someone or something emerging from the entrance stopped them dead in their tracks. A split second passes before one of the figures, who could be seen through the whirling sands to have a distinctly feminine body shape, pulls out what looks to be an SMG and aims it coolly at the shape emerging from the cave entrance*

???: Whoever you are, identify yourselves or we will shoot on sight!

~~~

[Coryza]

*The Blackwatch troops's aim on Mazkertis never once wavered as the prisoner is escorted to the awaiting Lycos*

Blackwatch Commander: Item is secure. We have instructions to await further orders from the superior of this facility.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat May 31, 2014 3:25 pm

<Space Poland>

User Kon: Dammit, I wish Addy were here. He's the one good at sword fighting.

*User Kon dodges the incoming sword by rolling underneath its swing. He then summons some kind of electrical energy which he fires at the robot's shoulders in an attempt to dislocate its arms*

----------------------

<Archon-7>

Trantoshen stayed put for a few moments at Evander's command, but was quickly hit with the urge to either venture deeper into the cave or go outside and meet these new travellers. Standing in one place was not something that came naturally to him. But what if these newcomers were hostile? Bandits, maybe? 

"I guess a peek wouldn't hurt... not like I can see much in this sandstorm anyway." He muttered to himself and climbed back up to the entrance. He laid down behind a rock, peering over the top of it. Evander seemed to be being held at gunpoint for whatever reason... maybe they were here for the same reason he was? Something on this planet was giving off a signal which attracted his attention after all, and undoubtedly many others. Still, he decided he would wait for intervening... he knew that he would spring into action if the newcomers decided to enter the cave without Evander.

----------------------

<Malchior IV, streets>

Kranxx: Right, in that case we need a tax- HEY!

*He gives chase after the taxi down the street, but it quickly speeds up and vanishes from view round a corner. Kranxx walks over to Car Guard, recognizing him from earlier*

Kranxx: Hey, I know you. Think you could... uh... obtain a car for us? We want to go here. And after all, you owe me.

*He shows him the flier. Meanwhile, someone is heard screaming "SAAAS" in the distance*

----------------------

<Atuar Sadiares, observation deck>

*Lan is in a jacuzzi, sipping a glass of blue wine, accompanied by two female elves in skimpy clothing. A TV is in front of them, tuned to one of Atuar Sadiares' own news reports*

Reporter: Today, what is being called the "Terugan Civil War" has spread beyond Teruga Prime to the colonies on its moon, Teruga Kel. Sources are claiming that the colonists are desperately fighting a losing battle against ZFT forces, who have descended on the colonies after a "call to arms" against the ZFT was broadcast from the moon. Eyewitnesses claim that-

Lan: What a bloody mess. I visited that moon a few years ago, y'know. Terrible service.

*The TV is muted as Lan receives a transmission directly to his earpiece. He groans and listens to it*

Lan: A convoy captain wants a meeting with me? I'm a busy man! Well, hopefully it will be worth it... it better be. Sorry ladies, we're gonna have to take a raincheck.

*The two elves look almost relieved to be excused from this oaf's company and they take their towels and exit the room. Lan dries himself off, gets dressed, and takes an elevator to his office*

Lan: Tell him that I'm giving him clearance to board at Docking Bay 70. It's right outside my office. Over and out.

----------------------

<Fareste>

Kivalon: It will be glorious. The purge of light. It is fitting that we build our legion in the shadows until we are ready to strike.

*Kulnak's expression matches this as he waits for Kivalon to finish. When he does, he speaks*

Kulnak: Yeah, uh... there should be a radio receiver around here somewhere which the foundry operatives used to communite with one of the Moon-Ships before the war. Lemme find it...

*He walks through a door into a storage closet, rummages around for a bit, then comes out carrying a bulky radio. He turns it on and sits down on a bench. Malygos's complete transmission plays from it, from his initial ascension to the exile of Blackout*

Starok: ...well I'll be. Either this just got a lot easier or a lot harder than we thought.

----------------------

<Ulduar>

Quolas: Malchior IV? Yes, I know it well. A peaceful place, for the most part. 

*He nods at Bob and Tezzy*

Quolas: Well, in that case, there is no time to lose! I will accompany you to meet with this "Ynot", but first... (to Tezzeret) where would you like your portal to, young man?

----------------------

OOS: Waiting on Ynot for Kakamu and stuff.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat May 31, 2014 4:08 pm

<The Forest of Lights?>

*Blackout slowly gets up, and checks his arsenal*

*The Master Sword and the Hades Gauntlet are mostly intact, but the .45 Magnum and the plasma rifle are in pieces*

Blackout: *muttering* As if I'll need them.....

*He begins wandering the dimension*

-----

<Another dimension>

*The Fallen exits a portal. After not sensing a trace of Blackout (or indeed, any actual lifeforms), he scoffs and disappears into another portal*

-----

<Uterio's World>

Hawkes: We should run. This location has been compromised.

Komerak: And go where, dammit? We're in a radioactive wasteland.

Ferox: I can teleport us somewhere safer. Gather round, lads.

*They begin to do so*

Uterio: I've had enough of this. Find my squadron. Tell them we're going down there.

-----

<Malchior, forest>

TPK: You should've told us earlier. The pilot found traces of a nuclear explosion there. Sounds like Blackout detonated a bomb to cover the Makuta's escape.

-----

<Malchior, the Basement>

*SB and 553 enter the Basement*

*It looks like a fight took place there*

*Everything has been smashed or turned over, aside from a strange robot statue in the corner of the room*

553: I don't see what the fuss was about.

*The 'statue' suddenly moves and starts choking 553*

-----

*A swarm of nanobots is released into the soldier's bloodstream*

*They make their way towards his brain*

-----

*Aster texts Manning*

Aster: I'M DONE.

*She then e-mails Frenzy an audio file*

-----

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

*Frenzy runs up to Rahn and starts waving his arms*

*He plays a recorded message from Aster*

Aster: Hello. I'm not gonna tell you my name, because it wouldn't do you much good anyway. This robot is my personal property. Don't hurt it or teach it tricks. Its memory contains, as it's probably told you by now, classified information proving that the government of the Malchiorian Protectorate has been violating its citizens' privacy, and therefore the Constitution. Use this information wisely. Thank you.

-----

<Atuar Sadiares>

*The ship docks, and Deadbolt gets out*

*He walks towards Lan's office*

-----

<Kråvenhold>

153: *to himself* "Lovely, they're French." *to Francois* Ah oui, vous pouvez bien sur m'aider. Je m'appelle Cinco Tres. Je ne viens pas d'ici, et je suis un peu.....perdu?

-----

<Space Poland>

*The sword breaches Robot 1's armour and cuts through its brain*

*It collapses, dead*

*A laser sight briefly falls upon it, before moving to another target*

*Robot 2 struggles against User Red's grip*

*Robot 3 is shocked, and its arms are disabled*

Robot 3: SEVEN-SEVEN-SEVENTEEN TWENTY-ONE!

*It charges at User Kon again, trying to headbutt him, when the laser falls on its head*

*The sniper fires a single bullet, which penetrates Robot 3's skull, and then explodes*

-----

<A lab, somewhere>

Van Gaunt: Look! It's talking.

Squire: Robots often do.

*He turns on the microphone*

Squire: Doctor. Stop.

*The doctor turns off his buzzsaw*

Squire: Baterra. My name is Stephen Squire. You will acknowledge and answer any questions.

-----
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Coins : 4651

Post by Niflheim Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:59 pm

<BONES' Ship>
    "Ayy," the LGAM mumbled to his coworking LGAM. Soon afterwards, a DING was heard throughout the ship. It was time for the first shift of LGAM to eat, along with The Dong Squad. The two LGAM got up, along with some others, who then took their shift on the ship.

"Ayy, time for hte spagheti"
    "Yeh mane, das IT"
    "Ever had some fusileli?"
    "naw, I always get hte spagheti"
    "u should try it, bretty guub"
    "kå"

The two LGAM met with the rest of them in the dining hall, with the chefs using a special Ayy-Lmalium device that manipulates noodles into any shape or form, and several types of pasta sauce, herbs, and spices to enhance their dishes. The Dong Squad lined up for their pasta byproducts, and all proceeded to engorge the meals as if they had not eaten for days. As usual, when Pumkin ate, he suddenly increased in size after digesting the food. The Hand did not need to eat, and neither did No Image Guy. Soldier ate like a serviceman, and the two politicians shouted conspiracy theory obscenities at others with their mouths full. See-Man saw his food, then said "SEE!" and consumed it with his eye. Meanwhile, Ainsley Harriot was in the back with the chefs, cooking hte food. Shrek had ordered the onion spaghetti special, made specially by Ainsley, with Swamp-flavored meme sauce on it. Shell-Shocked Cat was served Tuna Spaghetti, and Merasmus was served monkey brain spaghetti.

The Dong Squad continued eating their food, the Ayy-Lmaliums eating their basic spaghetti. Ainsley Harriot took a break from cooking to eat with the Dong Squad, to talk to them of their next mission. Yon enters the room, gets his plate of spaghetti, and sits down dramatically with the rest of the Squad.

"Dongers," he commands, "I have the next mission."

Yon motions See-Man to pull out the file. He throws the file on the table, then shouts "SEE?!" with a mouthful. The folder was opened up and a vivid green mask was the picture. Somewhat norse in design, Yon pulled out one of the papers.
    "This is the Mask of Loki. It is an artifact with extreme magic power. Whoever wears it is able to alter reality and have invulnerability, among other superhuman abilities. With the current absorption of magical energy in the universe by the being known as "Malygos," Zrintch has given orders to BONES to find this immediately. The potential of this mask is extraordinary."

Shrek, then interrupts: "Aye, but laddeh, I know of this "Loki," and he ain't exactly the straight and honest type. What would make his mask any different?"

"You're right Shrek. The Mask slowly makes anyone who wears it more insane and violent. It's best used for our random card, not for any of us."

"And who would that be, laddeh?"

"The Hand."

Everyone looks at the Hand, then he makes a question mark sign. He, too, was vastly confused.

"No mind. Nothing to go insane. No head. It'll work perfectly!"

Everyone gives Yon a confused look, raising their eyebrows.

"It's a flawless plan."

They kept looking, and then continued eating their spaghetti.

Billy Mays then spoke up, "So, when are we getting there."

"See-Man is currently navigating, but due to the lunch break we're moving slowly. As soon as See-Man gets back up, we'll be going again at full speed. We should be there in less than a day."

After the lunch, the Dong Squad was instructed to rest up before the next mission. See-Man continued being the coordination system with his magic abilities, and Yon was gathering up plans with Ross Mandell and Jesse Ventura. They were attempting to locate where The Mask could possibly be, and what to do at each location. The Rest of the Dongers and LGAM did their normal activities and jobs on the ship.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:37 am

OOS: Waiting on Malygos, see my last post for more.

<Liquid-Metallican Pub>

*Akzer smiles*

Akzer: "While I was on my way here, I heard that another Pirate Lord is planning on making a weapons deal. Might be with some...undesirables. Ozar would not be happy about it. So, your mission is to disrupt this trade. You give me most of the weapons, and you keep 10% as payment. I'll be sure to give them to our friend. Are you game? Of course, you have a chance to get sober before things go down. You'll need to be. We wouldn't want a drunk sniper, would we?"

*He takes a drink*

---

<Coryza>

*Lycos nods at the Blackwatch Commander, signaling him to proceed*

*Mazkertis mutters as he walks*

*The snow storm gets worse*
    ---

<Malchior IV, streets>

*The Car Guard looks at Kranxx, and shakes his head. His face carries a horrified expression*

Car Guard: "Stealing?! That's illegal, man! I may no longer be a guard, but I follow the law as much as I can! *sees the flyer* Hmmmm..."

*A robber bursts out of a nearby store, laughing*

Robber: "Hahaha! With this money, I will rule the world!"

*He is suddenly attacked by a bunch of fliers. The robber never reached his getaway car, as he was taken by the fliers into space, where he died.*

Car Guard: "W-well....th-there's that one."

TTT: "*hears SAAS* whats that?!"

*Meanwhile, CIA has purchased a spaceship ticket, and grabs his belt as he waits in the security line. He walks up to a security officer*

CIA Guy: "I'm CIA."

Officer: "What?"

CIA Guy: "Load me up, I'll call it in."

Officer: "Sir, you have to go through our spaceport security."

CIA Guy: "Uh, you don't get to bring friends."

Officer: "Sir, please go back to the line."

CIA Guy: "LINE?!"

*The Officer nods*

CIA Guy: "Alright, I'll join the line, call it in."

*He walks back into the line while everyone stares at him*

---

<Fareste>

*Caiaphus stares at the screen in bewilderment during Malygos's announcement. Once he hears the transission of Blackout's near-death experience however, he claps his hands in glee*

Caiaphus: "Yes! Yes! A well-deserved beating. *clears throat* It got harder. Malygos is extremely powerful. About 200-300 years ago, 2 of my apprentices were nearly killed by him, but they escaped in time. Coincidentally, these two died in the assault against Blackout. *laughs* Malygos is dangerous and incredibly powerful, so we must tread carefully. Had he ascended before my recent deaths, I would have taken him on. But now, we are at a crucial moment in time that requires our full attention. ven then, if we defeated him, we might expose ourselves to unwanted attention from Klak, Zev, and their crew of strange friends. Unless one of you disagrees..."

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle gathers with them*

*A shark-like humanoid approaches Uterio*

Tiff Ramson: "My lord, I have returned from the assault on Malchior VI."

---

<Malchior, forest>

Coro: "Awkward. I'm glad the Malchiorian moon can withstand many nuclear blasts."

*Suddenly, a lampshade falls from a tree*

---

*The soldier begins to writhe in pain*

Another soldier: "What? What's going on?!"

---

*Manning receives Aster's message*

*He responds*

Lt. Manning: "GIVE ME A MOMENT."

*He looks back up at Rainn*

Lt. Manning: "Are you willing to help us?"

Rainn: "Do I have much of a choice?"

Lt. Manning: "Well, people estimate that Malygos isn't bluffing. Considering what he claims to be capable of, I'd say you don't."

---

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

*Rahn's eyes widen*

Rahn: "Incredible. We can blackmail all of these officials."

---

<Space Poland>

User MK: Uhm. What just happened?

---

<A lab, somewhere>

Baterra: "Command not recognized."

---

<BONES' Ship>

*Ross Mandell points at a specific location on the map*

Ross Mandell: "It's right there. You ALL know it's the truth!"

*Soldier walks up to Ainsely*

Soldier: "That was FAAAKING delicious!"

OOS: Waiting on Mally for the rest (see my previous post)
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:46 am

<Malchior IV, streets>

*Across the street from TTT's group, someone wearing a golden mask with flames sculpted around the top and sides is watching them from the driver's seat of a car*

*The masked man suddenly notices that TTT's group has spotted him and panics, rolling the car window back up*

*Kranxx runs over and bangs on it*

Kranxx: Hey! Open up!

???: I did not steal it, it's not true! It's boolsheet, I did not steal it, I did naht.

*After an awkward pause, the man winds down the window and stares at Kranxx, a look of recognition dawning in his eyes*

???: Oh hi Kranxx.

Kranxx: What are you doing here? Last I heard, you were depowered and exiled to the Stouttish Islands. You know, the Users are getting really mad about us finding ways off that place. There's rumours of them moving all of us to our own universe, 'cause apparently keeping us all on a couple of islands in the middle of nowhere isn't enough.

???: Haha, what a story, Kranxx. But they can't do that, I'm a User too!

Kranxx: Not since you set fire to a few million zombies and broke the fourth wall. 

*The masked man turns to the camera and gives an "Oh you" face. Somewhere, Socah spits out his drink*

TTT: but wate a second mister who is this guy??

Kranxx: Oh, he's my cheese dealer. Goes by the name of "Golden Flame". Anyway, would you mind driving us to the airport? We need to get to Tybion. 

Golden Flame: What for?

*Kranxx hands him the leaflet*

*GF examines it, confused*

Kranxx: That isn't the only reason, though. After the concert, we need to get Kartouche and bring him with us. We're going back to the Islands and forming a revolution.

*GF shrugs and unlocks the car doors*

*Kranxx, TTT and Car Guard climb in, and Kranxx gestures for Asled to join them as well*

GF: Oh by the way, have you seen Burt? He went out just a few minutes ago to get us some cash. Should be useful for the plane tickets.

*The others look awkwardly at each other while GregF adjusts his tie in the back seat*

*Golden Flame splutters as he spots Greg and swerves the steering wheel, but nothing happens because the car is not actually in motion*

*In response, Greg raises an eyebrow and slurps on a milkshake labelled "McYonalds™ Teruberry Shake"*

Greg: He's right you know! They added me into their secret chat and everything! Dastardly plans, they are... 

*Greg tugs on his now-greying beard in frustration*

-----------------------------

<BONES' Ship>
    It was relatively quiet on BONES' ship, with no distorted, sentence-mixed screaming or whispers of "ayy lmao" echoing throughout the metal corridors. All of the Dongers were either hard at work or fast asleep. The gentle hum of the ship's engines kept there from being total silence though, and in one room far away from the others, Yon, Ross and Jesse were sat at a table, leaning over at a holographic map of the local galaxy.

"So, any ideas?" Yon asked his partners.

Jesse Ventura got to his feet and shouted "I don't think so!" somewhat disproportionately.

Ross Mandell butted in, saying "Oh and by the way, it is Monday!" while pointing to an American-centric clock mounted on the wall.

Yon took a deep breath and rested his face in one of his hands. 

"You know guys, there's really nothing wrong with saying you have no idea. If all else fails, we can just wait to find where See-Man takes us."

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Lan gestures for one of the four Terugan Elite guards in the room to open the door*

*The door opens at the press of a button, revealing that there are no corridors between the docking bay and the office - both rooms lead straight into each other*

*Lan walks forward and extends a hand for Deadbolt to shake*

Lan: Hello. You already know who I am, so let's talk.

<Fareste>

Kivalon: Chaos is a better cover than you might think. Let us wait until the wars break out, one after another. Then we may have the cosmos in our grip and squeeze the life out of it.

OOS: Sorry for jokey/short post, I'm waiting on other people for the serious plots, and I'm tired. It's night here.

Last edited by Kon on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:41 am

[ In Subspace: ]

Vi was about to go back and ask if Shaern needed anything, when a faint crackle and a beep could be heard. "Hey," she barked, "someone zero in on that!" One of the messaging specialists tinkered with the reception, trying various wavelengths until it worked. The frantic series of beeps and clicks sounded like...

"Outdated Imperial distress signal," Vi shouted. "This kind of signal has been obsolete for sixty years. I do, however, know of a group that still uses it." Everyone looked at her. "It's the Rebels dammit!" Everyone gave an 'oooh' of realization; somewhere out there, Makoto shouted 'that makes sense!' Eye twitching, Vi screamed, "That means we are now -rescuing the Rebels from whatever's attacking them!" The entire crew of the ship spread the word, and began coordinating the exit from subspace into the situation, as Vi shouted orders all during the re-entry to normal space.

"I want all of our hull weaponry primed! I want drones on standby! Get Kokonoe in contact with me now, I want to know what the status is of her new projects! Make sure we have boots ready to put on the ground if it's necessary! Have Zev and Tamao buff up their ships' Lighthawk Wings! Where's my gun? SOMEONE GET ME MY DAMN OUTLAW!! I will not be sitting here with my thumbs up my a$$ and not wielding a gun! DOUBLE-TIME, BOYS AND GIRLS!! GO GO GO!!" Her shouts certainly had an almost magical rallying effect. It was definitely frightening to the unaccustomed.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:47 am

<Malchior IV, streets>

Golden Flame: G-Greg? You're alive?

GregF: No, I just decided to step out of the coffin to stretch my legs and get a milkshake. Of course I'm alive, you twit!

Suddenly, a beeping noise could be heard coming from his watch. He checked the time and frowned.

GregF: Well, sorry lads, it looks like you're on your own from here. Proceed with your plan, it's a good one. See you next year!

Golden Flame: No, wait, we need you to-

Greg disappeared with a poof, causing his milkshake to spill on the seat. Kranxx leaned over and slurped it up. He received a slightly disgusted look from the Car Guard while TTT laughed.

Golden Flame: Alright then, spaceport it is. We got everyone?

Kranxx: Hold that thought.

He got out the car, ran over to Asled, and picked him up. He then put him in the car boot before getting back in the car himself.

Kranxx: Drive.

Golden Flame slammed his foot on the pedal and the car sped down the road. Car Guard also did the same motion with his foot in the back seat for some reason. Muffled noises could be heard from the boot.

[Ten minutes later]

The car containing our cool comrades concurrently comes to a halt at the parking lot of the spaceport. As there were no spaces left, Golden Flame gently pushed another car out of its space with his car. The other car rolled down a hill, went straight up a ramp, and crashed through the roof of a pillow factory. Unfortunately for the poor soul who owned that car, the labels that usually come on pillows that say "this product is fire resistant" are complete BS. A mighty explosion followed, which caused the spaceport security guards to leave their posts and run to investigate. As our heroes got out and looked around, Kranxx spotted a small, empty flying saucer behind an open gate and pointed it out to the others.

Kranxx: Hey, I just found our way to Tybion!

Without further ado, Kranxx ran up the saucer's ramp and started messing with the controls. Golden Flame sighed, but followed him as they had to stick together and he had no money anyway. Unfortunately, they were spotted boarding the saucer by two agents, who were in the queue for another spaceship. They cocked their guns and ran towards the saucer, pushing past people in the queue as they went. In a bizarre twist of fate, they hit an immovable object in the form of a man and fell to the floor. They both fumbled in their pockets and pulled out their federal badges which showed that they were CIA agents.

"Sir, we're CIA, I'm gonna have to ask you to move," The first agent said impatiently as he got to his feet.

The polo shirt-wearing man above them though was having none of that as he grabbed his belt. "CIA, I'm CIA." He said. He then proceeded to hand them his luggage for the flight ahead. The second agent pulled out her phone and tried to call for backup, but CIA grabbed it and stuffed it under his belt.

"Uh, you don't get to bring friends." He responded with a neutral smile.

Meanwhile, back inside the flying saucer, Kranxx was having trouble with the controls. "Does anyone know how to fly this thing?" He shouted down the hatch.

----------------------------------------------

<BONES' ship>

Slightly irritated at Yon's lack of faith in his abilities, Ross Mandell interrupts the Terugan's train of thought. "Excuse me gentlemen, I'm sorry to interrupt, but it's right there! You all know it's the truth!" He said, exacerbated. "I challenge anyone to challenge my powers of deduction!"

As much as he hated to admit it, Jesse knew that Ross had beaten him to working out the location of the MASK. He rested his chin on his hand as he gave his response.

"He's right you know. Only a worthless criminal who swindled millions of dollars out of the Alasaskan government's dirty hands would be able to pinpoint this mask's position so quickly."

Yon nodded and leaned over the table to look at the map. The MASK was said to be housed at a planet in... actually, he had no idea what solar system it was. Yon didn't recognize the layout of the solar system at all, or the language the planet's names were written in. The only thing he could decipher though were a set of co-ordinates underneath the drawing of the MASK's planet.

Yon coughed. "Alright, good work Ross. Shall we give the pilot crew the co-ordinates now or wait until morning?"

"No time like the present," Jesse burped. Ross threw his arms up in the air in disgust, but nodded shortly after as he brought his arms back down. Yon folded the map up and put it in his pocket as he walked out of the room, followed by Ross. When Jesse closed the door behind him, the roof of the map-room caved in for some reason.

[Five minutes later]

All was going well on the bridge. See-Man was stood still, pointing forwards with his massive right hand, frozen in a superhero-esque pose. One of the LGAMs had fallen asleep on his fist, making a soft "ayyyyy" snoring sound. "A" the LGAM was still very much awake though, as it was his job to continue steering the ship towards where See-Man was pointing. The more progress they can make today, the more likely it is that they will get to the MASK before anyone else. When the door swung open to reveal Yon and his two co-conspirators, A turned around to greet them while doing a little dance.

"have you gained hte coordinates" he asked Yon with raised eyebrows.

"Yes," Yon replied, "Though I don't recognize them. There's a good chance that this will end up being a very long journey."

A cared not how long the journey was, as he knew that the ship's spagheti-making Matter Converters wouldn't break down... hopefully. 

"give cordinates now" he squeaked as he pointed to the map in Yon's hand. Yon handed the map over to the little green alien man, who typed the series of co-ordinates into the ship's console while squinting at the map. The co-ordinates were so long, it took him several minutes to finish, but when he did, he squeaked with joy and did another dance. Yon gave him a satisfied smile as he walked over to the currently-unused captain's chair and sat in it, pointing forwards just like See-Man was doing.

"Engage," The ex-pirate commanded. A pulled down several levers and flicked many switches. Before they knew it, the ship had entered lightspeed.

-----

Elsewhere on the ship, the Dongers were having some strange dreams. Merasmus mumbled gibberish about Tom Jones while rolling around in his bed. Ainsley Harriott was having a nightmare about Rick Moranis stealing his spot on Ready Steady Cook. The Shell-Shocked Cat awoke with a start and ran straight into a door on all fours after her dream, which involved her being eaten by Namah... perhaps the only one having pleasant dreams tonight was Billy Mays, who envisioned himself spending a day away from work with his son and sharing the good news about his operation with his family.

-----

[Eleven hours later]

A the LGAM woke up with a gasp when his face was suddenly thrown into an airbag, which had been deployed from the control panel in front of him. He looked around him and saw that all of the ship's systems were dead - even the tiny LEDs behind the control panel's buttons were off. Luckily for him though, the control panel still held the image of the last piece of information it displayed - a message that said "You have reached your destination" with the co-ordinates of the MASK's location in Ayy-Lmaliumish below it. Wherever they were, they had indeed reached their destination... but that didn't explain the sudden loss of power.

The LGAM tried not to panic. Just before he went to sleep and turned the autopilot systems on, he was wondering what would happen if the Matter Converters stopped working. Was this a nightmare? Or was he in some kind of sick world without spagheti? If it turned out to be the latter, A knew what he had to do... and when he pinched himself several times, his worst fears were confirmed.

-----

In his quarters, No Image Guy had also felt the sudden blackout and the ship dropping out of lightspeed. He had been reading a book about ancient Great Being civilizations, published by someone called "Sam Weiss", all night because he didn't need to sleep. He turned into his flying virus form and entered the ship's systems to check the computer logs for any errors or unusual readings before the blackout, but there was none. The power was just cut like one would cut layers of an onion with a knife. Finding nothing conclusive, he decided to leave the ship's systems to check outside instead.

He was not prepared for what he saw. In front of him was a world which made even less sense than he did. It was as though he had entered an old Looney Tunes cartoon - the sun in the sky was two-dimensional and had a smiley face drawn on it. Noseless children ran around playing with hoops and swinging on swings. He looked back behind him and saw the titan that was BONES's ship, in all its three-dimensional glory, simply parked on the bright green grass.

No Image Guy slowly backed away, hoping that the cartoon kids wouldn't notice him. However, he soon found that he need not worry about that, as the kids were promptly scared away by a hundred-foot tall, eight-armed man stepping over the playground. The man looked down at No Image Guy, tipped his top hat, and stepped over a house as he continued on his way.

"oh"

OOS: ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW: Maly/The Spark of Genius has left BZPB (and the internet as a whole) for an uncertain amount of time. This is in order to focus on his studies more because he considers the internet an addiction. Anyone wishing to contact him can do so by phone, and I can give you his number if you want it in PM. In addition, he has entrusted me with his characters and the Ascension arc so that I can complete it in his absence. 

<Ulduar>

Tezzeret: Domin... no, Conpi...actually, you know what? I just wanna go home.

Quolas: And where is that?

*Tezzy whispers something in Quolas' ear. He nods and draws his sword, using it to cut another spacial tear to Tezzy's desired destination. Before stepping in, Tezzy turns around and nods at Klak and Bob*

Tezzeret: I'll be in touch, old friend. Goodbye for now!

*He walks through the tear and Quolas seals it behind him. He also seals the other tears he created, and opens a new one, leading to the interior of the Cabana Prime. He smiles at Klak*

Quolas: It was foretold!

*He and Klak walk through the tear and end up on the Cabana Prime in front of Sasuken, Trixitin, Kakamu, Vultran and Kurenitsu, who are still sat around the projected illustrations of Malygos' new magical abilities*

*Kakamu rises to his feet and stares at Klak*

Kakamu: Could it be... Klak? You're alive?! I feared you dead, brother!

*Kakamu hugs him*

<Ailyb-Gypte>

As he heard what Ra had to say, much of Malygos's colourful aura dissipated. The level of his voice changed to match Ra's, so that none of the gathered congregation on the ground would hear them. While still floating in the air, he turned to Ra and began chuckling under his breath. The chuckle soon turned into a somewhat terrifying laugh - the laugh of a madman. Sure, Malygos had always been unhinged, but his recent behaviour had shown that "unhinged" didn't even scratch the surface.

"Oh, my child. My dear. I will grant your request for extra time to wave goodbye to the... what shall we call it... the Old World Order? Yes. That seems to suit it well," The once-mage uttered at the Osirian. "If I do not return, then my loyalists certainly shall. But you have no need to fear if you make the right decision - if you send the right diplomat. The portal will remain open, and I will be waiting on the other side of it, just a few steps away from this very palace."

With that, Malygos clicked his fingers and he fell to the ground, landing with his fist in the sand, causing it to blow around him and obscure the Osirians' view. When the sand dispersed, he was gone, and the portal to Dominaria shimmered.

<Malchior IV, presidential palace>

The assassin hissed as he surveyed the scene. Hopelessly outnumbered and outgunned, with the element of surprise gone, he decided that two deaths was better than none and threw his knife at the shoulder of the president of Malchior III. It hit him and he cried out in pain, causing enough of a distraction for the assassin to leap out of the window. A small scroll is found attached to the knife with large lettering that reads "You can't fight magic."

Last edited by Kon on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:37 am

<Fareste>

Caiaphus: "*looks at Starok and points at Kivalon* Our ways of thinking are so similar. I like it."

---

<Malchior IV, SAAS Spaceport>

*Bill Wilson, CIA, was determined. Getting on that aircraft/spacecraft was part of his plan, and the flight plan that was filed with it listed TTT, Dr. Kranxx, some other people there, but only ONE CIA!*

*He pulled out his pistol and waved it around, frightening the other two CIA agents. While they were distracted, he ran up to the flying saucer and sneaked on it, with no luggage.*

*He sat down next to TTT, who was twiddling his thumbs, waiting for Kranxx to fly this thing.*

CIA: "Was getting on my PLANE part of your plan?"

TTT: "Of coursh!"

*Car Guard scratches his head as he pulls out a wrench, and smacks the ship's console with it, attempting to get it fixed*

*Meanwhile, the fliers that killed the robber from earlier die in space on the way to their homeworld.*

---

<BONES' ship>

*Jesse Ventura flexed, then went to bed. Ross Mandell fell asleep near the map, somehow standing. They woke up once things went south.*

Jesse Ventura: "You think this is going to be an easy mission? THINK AGAIN!"

*Ross walks up to Yon and A, the Ayy-Lmalium, and raises his arms up*

Ross: "Uhm, excuse me gentlemen, sorry to interrupt, but is this our time?"

---

<Ulduar>

*Klak hugs Kakamu back*

Me: Kakamu! So good to see you! And yes, I nearly died, maybe twice since our last encounter, but I do not remember. Oh well, enough of that. How are you?

*He lets go, and nods at Sasuken, Trixtin, Vultran, and Kurenitsu.*

Me: How is everyone?

*Bob walks up to Sasuken, and tries to shake his hand*

Bob: "Hello, I'm Bob, Toa of Earth."

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Ra: "Very well. *Ra sighed in relief once Malygos disappeared, and silently went back to his palace. His loyalties to HYDRA and Blackout be damned. He had to stick out for himself...and perhaps his people.*"

---

President of Malchior IV: "Damn it! That's the last time I install windows in a secret room! *he grabs the scroll, and reads its message*"

*The other Presidents begin to start a commotion as medics enter. They rush away with the President of Malchior III, and declare the two dead ones to be dead.*

President of Malchior IV: "No....They were valiant men....stood up for their people..."

President of Malchior II: "This, gentlemen, means war. That message is clearly from Malygos."

President of Malchior VI: "I suppose there is no more debating this. We must mobilize all of our defenses. The entire Protectorate must prepare for the coming times. War with the Dominion is inevitable."

*The presidents all nod at each other, and are escorted away by their Secret Service officers. The meeting was adjourned.*

---

<In a private study>

*Lalli Cain, surprised at how quickly he got there, waited patiently for the attendant to return. He had to speak with the lady of the house. Though this mission was a rather unusual addition to his portfolio, but the pay was just as good as the others. Plus, it gave him more access to his new employers.*
    *The attendant returned, and Cain smiled.*

Lalli Cain: "So, what did she say?"

---

<Fareste>

*The second Devotee continues handing Etende HYDRA information tracts. He then trips and falls back into a chair that may or may not have been there before.*

OOS: Waiting on DRJ and Red for the rest.

Last edited by Klak on Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:14 pm

[Phyrexia Surface]

*Ynot follows the snaking tunnels and for the sake of wrapping this up quickly arrives in the throne room*

Ynot: Hello everybody. My name is Ynot, and I'll be your entertainment for tonight. This act is what I call brutally usurping your leader and taking his place.

Jin: Oh no you....

*Jin is cut short when Ynot uses his metal control, raising his arm to lift Jin into the air by his metal form, at the neck constricting as Ynot closes his hand*

Ynot: I did mention that you picked the wrong person to pick a fight with, did I not?

Jin: But..I.. Didn't..

Ynot: Yeah, not caring. I have a galaxy to go put back into balance.

*Ynot tosses him to the floor and wirs his gears as he draws the hidden blade in his arm again at the flick of his wrist, and tosses it at Jin*

Ynot: Now get up and fight.
    ----

[Phyrexia Orbit, Cabana Prime]

Sasuken: What do you mean 'Others'?

*Klak arrives*

Sasuken: Ah, gotcha. Hello Makuta of Light, Generalissimo to the Uterio Resistance, Klak. Always an honor to be in your presence. Ynot is on this planets surface wrapping up some business before heading to help with Malygos. We have Vultran and Trixitin working on something, they wont say what other than it's Big and Red, and it's not a button.

Sonia: Who's been messing with my station? Sasuken, I know it was you, it smells of ozone and cologne!

Sasuken: BITE ME! You were on the ground and we needed to relay information -to YOU-. I talked to YOU. How do you think I did that?!?! With magic? That's the Mages' domain, not MINE. I will use whatever station i need, I designed this damn ship.

Sonia: Touchy much? Anyway, Captain has started fighting again.

Sasuken: Xeno, Cicero, how are our defences if the planet fires on us again?

*A random ceiling tile slides aside and Xeno's head sticks out*

Xeno: Full stengt'. Slayah prim'd and aymed atah Cepteens poseetion.

*Hokagetsu walks up behind Klak and slaps him on the shoulder*

Hokagetsu: Pardon the chaos. Ynot likes the ship running in circles, or he thinks we'll get lazy.
    -----

[Bebop III]

*Shaern sits calmly and in her corner, at home with a powerful leader barking commands and waiting for hers*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:54 pm

*The assassin falls to the ground screaming after realizing that the window he jumped out of was on the tenth floor*

----------------------------------

<Phyrexia Surface>

*Jin hisses as he cricks his neck and stands in a defensive posture, the knife-like spikes along his spine standing up on end*

Jin: You dare challenge me in MY realm?

*He reaches for the blade and trails it across the ornate patterns carved into the floor in front of him. On both sides of the room, various robotic creatures are in cages, waiting to be released on Ynot*

Jin: ...interesting. I will humour you. I look forward to seeing the look on your face when you realize that playing by your "rules" has led you to your death.

*Talking finished, Jin slides across the floor and front-flips over Ynot, slashing at him with the blade in mid-air*

<Phyrexia Orbit, Cabana Prime>

Kakamu: That's quite alright. Say... I don't know if you lot were in it, but back during the Uterio War we formed an alliance against him... the Rebel Alliance. Perhaps I could call upon some of its old members to assist us.

*Noticing the glare of Sasuken, Kakamu quickly clarifies himself*

Kakamu: Oh, not all on this ship, of course! We can meet them later on another planet at some point.

<Space Poland>

*User Kon points at the sniper*

UKon: You! Show yourself, or I will do it for you! And it WILL be embarrassing!

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Etende skims through the leaflets and hmms*

Etende: Well, I'm not usually one for large political movements, but I'm crawling out of my skin sitting here doing nothing. Do you have any idea how boring a space station can get? Especially for someone like me... I reached for the sky... but perhaps went a bit too far beyond that. If it'll get me back on solid ground with some cash and nice food, sign me up.

*Surprisingly, Car Guard whacking the control panel with a wrench seemed to have worked. The ship was instantly upgraded to Level 2 and began shaking as the engines turned on. Noticing the ruckus, the security of the SAAS Spaceport ran towards the ship with all manner of guns and pointy objects*

Kranxx: Oh crahp. We've gotta move this gear up!

Golden Flame: Hang on a second.

*He looked back, and saw that CIA, Car Guard, himself and Kranxx were all onboard*

GF: Okay, looks good! Let's move it up!

Kranxx: Whoooooooo!

*He pulled some levers and typed the destination into the control panel. Within seconds, the ship lifted up off the ground and the hatch closed. Bullets ricocheted off its exterior as it flew off into the sky. Meanwhile, in the car park, Asled manages to force the car boot open and wonders what the hell just happened*

<Fareste>

Starok: Yes, the resemblance is uncanny! (thinking) Disturbingly so... the TrSBoM was never about psychopaths... but if this is what it takes to reclaim my power, then so be it.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:14 am

OOS: Waiting on DRJ, Red, and Paws for the rest.

*Klak smiles*

Me: Yes, Kakamu, we were all comrades. An alliance would work quite well to stop Malygos, since I assume he is quite powerful. Though I'm afraid some of our friends are no longer with us. *mutters something about DM-Helryx, D-Klak, and Ultron and looks at Hokagetsu* No worries, it's the good kind of insanity, I suppose! *laughs*

---

*The Presidents have all been escorted away, and the entire palace is on lockdown*

---

<Atuar Sadiares>

*The second Devotee wrings his hands*

Devotee II: "Y-yes! You get that, and a nice healthcare plan relatively speaking . But no dental."

---

CIA Guy: "We're flying pretty good!"

---

<Fareste>

Caiaphus: "Now, tell me, what planets have been useful to the Brotherhood?"
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Coins : 4651

Post by Niflheim Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:21 am

<Meme World>
    The team was vastly confused at what just transcended. The world they were in was like a Salvador Dalí painting: Surreal and senseless, perhaps more akin to cartoons of old, with wonky physics and infinite lives.
    "This is definitely the place," Yon said to the Dongers. "The Mask has definitely influenced this place."
    It was then that a floating yellow smilie, with floating white gloves for hands. He has large eyebrows, cartoonishly large and stylized eyes, a large smile, but no nose.
    "The Mask, you say?" "Sounds like you're giving a heck."
    "What are you talking about?"
    "The Mask is what makes this place exist. It's the ruler. It's what makes the hecks. But frankly my friend, I do not give a heck."
    "And we're here for that, laddeh," Shrek responds to him. "Why don'tcha help us?"
    "Because I do not give a heck, it'll all be ogre soon anyways."
    "Ok," replied Saitama, in his monotonous and uncaring voice.
    And then the floating yellow smilie left. He pulled out some headphones and was listening to a song with lyrics that said "I'm on the highway to heck."

Yon then speaks up after the bizarre event. "That was odd. Now, let's try to see if anyone else knows where The Mask would be here."

"Why the hell wouldn't it be in the center of the planet, Yon?! If it's what made this place, then it's the center!" exclamated Jesse Ventura.

"Because this place doesn't make any sense, Jesse. Now, we should probably check the wreckage for any of the crew before going on."

Pumkin then smils and nods his head, walking with most of the Dongers to the ship's wreckage to drag out any remaining crew.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:13 pm

<Malchior IV, outside the presidential palace>

*Hassan bounces off an awning into a conveniently-placed hay cart. He climbs out of it, rips his mask off and runs away, to be seen again someday*

----------------------------------------

<Atuar Sadiares>

Etende: No dental?! Damn it... well, I'll sleep on it.

*She nods at the devotee and takes a lift back up to her room. She then throws the leaflet on her bed and jumps on top of it before falling asleep*

<Fareste>

Starok: Hmm... I'm not sure. Blackout's Brotherhood always seems to be on the move, never setting up a permanent base on one planet or another. Although... I might be able to wring some information out of an... informant on that matter.

*He sits down on a bench and starts meditating. Within moments, a telepathic connection with another Makuta, far away, has been established...*

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Ferox, sitting on an overturned oil drum in front of the portal to Dominaria, is deep in thought. What would the Dominion's next move be? And who's in charge of the Brotherhood now that Blackout has been beaten and exiled? Piercing through these thoughts, however, is an annoying hum which he recognizes all that well - a fellow telepath is trying to establish contact. He sighs and with a thought allows the telepath limited access to his conscious mind*

Starok: Ah! Brother! Lovely to hear from you again!

Ferox: Wait... Starok? You're alive

*Ferox looks around him to see if any of the other Makuta present are paying attention. They are not, so it is safe to continue*

Ferox: I called you weeks ago! Where the hell have you been?

Starok: Preparing to establish a new world order, my friend. It would never been possible if you hadn't awoken me from my self-induced hibernation with that telepathic call of yours, after all.

Ferox: A new world order? Well, sorry to break the news to you, but someone's beating you to it. Goes by the name of Malygos. He has an empire. He literally just beat Blackout in a fight and exiled him somewhere.

Starok: Malygos? Never heard of him. But hey, if he beat Blackout, does that mean the Brotherhood's throne is empty now?

Ferox: Not for long. The chain of command will just move up one, I guess. Hey, wait a second- don't you dare!

Starok: What?

Ferox: I've finally got a place to stay, an order to be part of, with plenty of Makuta around me already. If you come and mess things up, I will kill you. I was gone a long time, and was waiting to be reunited with my kin for even longer.

Starok: Where are you?

Ferox: Ailyb-Gypte. There aren't just Makuta here now, but Osirians too. See what I mean? Yeah. Don't contact me again.

*With that, Ferox mentally severs the communication, being left with only his own thoughts once more. A Makuta near the parked Brotherhood spaceships beckons him to join them. Looks like the Brotherhood is finally pulling out of Osirian territory.*

<Fareste>

*Starok opens his eyes and stands up. He brushes dust off his thigh armour and turns to Caiaphus*

Starok: I was only able to get one name out of him: Ailyb-Gypte. Though it seems like Blackout was only there for negotiations with the Osirians.

<Space, the final frontier>

*Kranxx does this as the ship hurtles through space. Meanwhile, CIA stares out the window while clutching his belt and Golden Flame and Car Guard are sat at a table drinking coffee*

Car Guard: Just like mum used to make... *sigh*

Golden Flame: What's the deal with your mum, anyway?

*Car Guard does this face, so GF changes the subject*

GF: Uh... right then... why am I here again?

*Kranxx stops whooooo-ing and walks over to them both*

Kranxx: Cause we're gonna see Kartouche live in person! ...oh, and there was something about rallying some more joke characters or something, but I can't be bothered right now.

GF: Well, at least the police on Tybion aren't out to get me.

Kranxx: Nevermind Car Guard's mum, or what you're doing here... what did you do? Like, you were a User once, right?

*GF solemnly nods*

GF: Alright, story time.

*Everyone sits down, except for CIA who remains standing, as sitting down is for little guys*

GF: I don't know if you know the origins of our universe, and I'm probably not supposed to tell you, but hey, I've done a lot of things that I wasn't supposed to. When our world was outside the universe and we could watch everything that was going on inside it from our home, it was big. I mean... it was a big thing on our world. I don't know if anything like it had been attempted before, but when the Architect managed to fuse together an untold number of universes to create this one, everyone wanted a part of it. I was not one of the creators, but I had an opportunity to get close enough to... have an influence. I wanted power, and I thought that that power would be achieved by entering the universe myself and using the powers that the main Users were supposed to gain once they themselves entered. You know what I mean?

*Kranxx stares at him blankly, so GF sighs and clarifies himself*

GF: Have you ever met another User?

*Kranxx shakes his head*

GF: Well, they have a godly assortment of powers. Nobody inside the multiverse knows how they get them, apart from themselves. To us, it looks like magic, but in reality, it's tech. It's just all tech. They used it to give them an advantage inside the multiverse whenever they entered it, in case any of the natives tried to attack them so they could defend themselves. But since the User World was merged with the multiverse, they have these powers non-stop. Anyway, before the merging happened, I managed to enter the multiverse with a co-conpirator under the command of an informant who had stolen secrets from the Users. We were all given codenames: mine was Golden Flame, my friend's was Ancient Space, and our "leader" was... Endless Sea. I entered the multiverse at the same time as Space, though he insisted on using his real name.

Kranxx: Which was?

GF: Jale. Anyway, my entry into the multiverse was a success. I used my powers to cause chaos, and nobody thought anything of it. I destroyed a whole army and got into a fight with two of the main Users' main characters - but I was caught. I didn't know that the main Users had the ability to depower other Users as well as power them... so one of them came to me in the night and stole my powers. I was stuck in this universe, so I found my way to Malchior IV and became a street-level criminal. Whoever took my powers must have discovered Jale's existence from my conscious mind too, as I heard that he was depowered almost immediately upon entry and became a mercenary. Endless (he never told us his real name) remained outside the multiverse, safely on the User World, and was never suspected of any involvement at all. We never heard of him again... until...

Car Guard: Until?

GF: Until he suddenly appeared just before the Uterio War began. Apparently, he powered himself up and created his own galaxy, filled with characters he had created to serve him. I received word that he had been cornered and depowered in his space station by the same User who depowered me and Jale. Of course, the official word on the news was that the Terugan president, Vok, was responsible for destroying their plothole-creation technology. Bullshite. It was that User... I know it was. 

Kranxx: Do you know his name? What did he look like?

GF: I didn't get a good look. Only the back of him or her walking away from me after I woke up powerless. 

Kranxx: So somebody depowered you, Ancient Space/Jale, and Endless Sea... and you're all stuck here?

GF: The User World has since been merged with the multiverse. I suppose we could go home if we wanted to, but it's a long journey and there's not really much point. We'd probably be arrested, and I doubt that Endless could escape from the inside of his space station after the communication relay was fried, anyway. The galaxy that he created, the Five Empires Galaxy, is sealed off.

Kranxx: You could rescue him. We could rescue him!

GF: Hmm... maybe. But let's get to Tybion first. There is yet much that still needs to be done.

*The ship continues on its way to Tybion*

<Dominaria, Malygos' throne room>

The mage drummed his fingers on the armrest of the chair, somewhat bored. He had half a mind to just teleport to the atmosphere of a random populated planet and rain down hellfire on them until they surrendered - but he had a Dominion to maintain. Of course, he was powerful... but the feeling of having hundreds of thousands of willing soldiers at your command was a different kind of power. He had to use them in his conflicts, so as much as he would like to fight a war by himself, it was out of the question.

Anzu flew into the room and landed a few feet from his master. His black wings folded in as he knelt before him. "My lord, I have an idea." Anzu nervously said with his eyes to the ground.

"What is it?" Malygos replied as he rose from his throne. He gestured that Anzu got to his feet too, and the fallen angel obeyed. He initially avoided eye contact with his master, but now that he was faced with Malygos' new form, he couldn't look away.

"My master... such beauty. All the power in the world... in the universe..." Anzu began, but was cut off.

"Later, Anzu. What was your idea? I trust that it is worth my time."

"My lord, I have located an ideal starting point for our conquest. The Five Empires Galaxy. It was sealed off by an unknown power years ago, and is filled with many millions of lives, all desperate to be freed."

Malygos smirked. This opportunity was perfect for him. If he dispelled the magic lock on this area of space, the trapped inhabitants would surely see him as their saviour and devote themselves to his cause. "Anzu, you are brilliant! I knew there was a reason I kept you around all these years. Summon the Fleet of Janus. We set sail in the morning."

Anzu bowed and hurried out of the room. Malygos' day just got even better.

<Meme World>

What must have been ten minutes felt like an hour as Yon, Jesse Ventura, No Image Guy, Shrek and Saitama walked around the crashed, colossal ship, looking for any doorways or openings. 

"You know, 'No Image Guy' is a bit of a mouthful." Yon told his fellow team member. "Can we call you something else instead? What's your real name, anyway?"

No Image Guy looked contemplative as he stepped over a giant, broken yellow pencil lying in the cartoony green grass. "I dunno, really. If I had one, I can't remember it now."

"Hmm... well your initials are NIG... how about Nigel?"

No Image Guy's question mark grew even larger. "Maybe." he said neutrally. "It's not that I don't like it, but I've never been called anything else, see."

Yon nodded. "Right, right." He suddenly spotted something on the ship's hull, and stretched his arm out to signal the others to stop. It was a locked door! "Found it!" he shouted, as he cut it open with his eyebeams. After a minute or so, he pulled the door off its hinges and entered the ship, lighting the way with a torchlight straight from his eye. The group made their way through five or so dim corridors before Yon signalled them to stop again.

"Wait, did you hear that?" the Terugan whispered. Shrek adjusted his ears, and pointed them in the direction of the hallway up ahead for better clarity of sound. He could hear a faint, squeaky "ayyy" sound, as if the Ayy-Lmaliums were mourning something. 

"Aye, ah think ah found our little green friends, laddies!" Shrek said as he ran towards the sound. He came to one of the Matter-Converter rooms, and Yon walked in behind him, lighting it up. Six Ayy-Lmaliums, including A. LeMao, were sat around a dead Matter-Converter in the fetal position. They were all chanting and had their sad faces on.

Jesse Ventura squinted at the group. "What in the hell is that?" he asked. A LeMao stopped chanting and looked up at him.

"when u dongs com home and tere is no spagheti" he squeaked, holding back tears. Yon shook his head and picked Aiden up to put on his shoulder. 

"Don't worry mate, where we are now, it looks likely that spaghetti will be somewhere on this planet. As well as plates. So cheer up!"

Yon's attempts at making the little green alien man smile weren't working, so Shrek stepped in and pulled a silly face, which ended up being somewhat mortifying. While this face would surely finish off an elderly human or anyone with a heart condition, A started bursting out laughing. This squeaky laughing sound echoed through the halls, and led the other Dongers on the ship straight to them. Ross Mandell put his arms up in the air in frustration at seeing the Matter-Converter drained of energy, but was glad to be reunited with the others. 

"Alright, now that we're all here, we might as well set out to do what we came to do and find that mask!" Billy Mays yelled while giving Yon a thumbs up. BONES gave a "Myaaah!" as One-Punch Man punched a door-sized hole in the ship. The now-regrouped Dong Squad stepped out of the new doorway, and found themselves outside once again. The Shell-Shocked walked around on all fours but jumped back in surprise upon seeing a rather large, person-shaped rabbit-hole leading down to parts unknown. Her meow alerted the group, and they walked over to look at it.

"SEE!" See-Man shouted as he pointed down the hole.

"Do ye know what's down there?" Ainsley asked him. See-Man simply responded by pointing again.

Yon rolled his eye. "Well, if no-one's got a better idea, looks like we're going down the rabbit hole".
    Paws the Gryphon
    Paws the Gryphon

Coins : 3772

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Paws the Gryphon Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:37 pm

[Archon-7]
    "Whoa, easy now! No need for pointing guns at me." Evander calmly said, walking slowly towards the lady, taking a slightly submissive posture to show he wasn't a threat... Although in the middle of a sandstorm, it was quite hard to see things for what they actually were.

[In a private study]
    Liarri sighed and straightened her tie while she looked at the clock again. Hopefully, she wouldn't keep her visitor waiting too long. Walking across the room to the door, the cervine officer paused for a moment, and grabbed her hat off of its hook, and placed it firmly on her head as she walked out into the hall.

I should really get some more décor for this part of the house... the doe mused, noting the almost bare walls of the hallway. Shaking her head, she turned her thoughts to her unexpected visitor... What could they possibly want?

"I apologize if I kept you waiting. I wasn't expecting company this evening." Liarri said, stepping into the front room, again waving away the private, "Please, have a seat, sir. Now, what did you want this late in the evening?"
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:17 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Barricade climbs on top of an armoured car*

*Another Makuta hands him a megaphone*

Barricade: Attention, Makuta and Rahkshi! Blackout has been captured by Malygos and the Dominion! As his second-in-command, I am taking control for now!

*He turns the megaphone off*

*Xintrix walks up to him*

Xintrix: So, what do we do now? I get the feeling Ra will be looking to save his own skin now.

Barricade: *jumps off the car* I agree. We need to leave here. As soon as the damage those assassins made to the Pale Fire is repaired, we'll leave.

Xintrix: Oh, you named it already?

Barricade: My first command decision.

-----

<The Forest of Lights>

*Blackout lies down on the ground and falls asleep*

*Once he does, a portal opens, and the Fallen steps out*

*He almost trips over Blackout, waking him up*

Blackout: Huh? What.....

*The Fallen telekinetically picks him up and carries him back through the portal*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*They teleport away, into a forest*

Ferox: Welcome to the Alcanta Valley. Uterio won't find us for a long time.

*Rahksha, Shadow Storm, Turel, Xigneo, and Praepositus are standing on the bridge, while Uterio explains the mission to them*

*A technician interrupts*

Technician: Sir? I'm not picking up any more life signs in the area.

Uterio: What? This is getting ridiculous.

*Tiff Ramson arrives*

Uterio: Ah, Tiff. Good to see you. We're trying to find a group of rebels. Did your raid yield any useful information?

-----

<Malchior IV, forest>

*TPK picks up the lampshade, examines it, and tosses it away*

TPK: Well, we've lost the trail. The nuclear blast probably wiped out any teleport trace. Unless you have ideas?

-----

<Malchior, the Basement>

*The robot is trying to strangle 553*

Robot 'Statue': SEVENTEEN-NINETEEN

*SB shoots the robot with a shadow bolt, and it lets go of 553*

*553 grabs his throat and breathes in deeply*

Robot: ONE-TWO

*It prepares to lunge at SB, but a shot rings out, and its head explodes*

-----

*Aster returns to the cafe*

*As she enters, a young man wearing a bow tie and a blazer hands her a garish-looking purple and yellow flyer*

*It has a photo of a smiling politician and a tagline saying "TAKE BACK CONTROL"*

*Aster reads the flyer, smiles, and throws it in the bin*

-----

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

Frenzy: YESYESYES THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

*Frenzy runs into the toilet, and starts pushing toilet paper rolls into it*

-----

*The nano-bots latch onto the soldier's brain, taking control*

Soldier: Nothing. Must be the bug sting.

-----

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Deadbolt shakes Lan's hand, then suddenly pulls a submachine gun on him*

Deadbolt: You're direct. I like that. Turn off the defence systems. Both external and internal.

-----

<Space Poland>

*The sniper jumps off the roof, and lands behind User Kon*

*He removes his helmet, revealing a young-ish, blond white man*

Sniper: Hi. I'm Grzegorz. Sorry about them. We get a lot of gangs in this part of the city, and the police doesn't show up.....you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

-----

<A lab, somewhere>

*Squire sighs*

Squire: Doctor, please.

*The doctor pulls a lever, and the Baterra is shocked with electricity*

Squire: You will acknowledge.

-----

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:21 am

<Meme World>

*While the Dong Squad was discussing going down the hole, a man with a strange face approached them*

LeTrol E. Rusemann: "Problem?  Trollface"

Jesse Ventura: "You the local tough guy?!"

---

<Malchior IV, outside the presidential palace>

Secret Service Guy: "Damn . . ."

---

<Atuar Sadiares>

*A can of Spaghetti-Os falls from the second Devotee's pocket. It opens, and splatters all over the floor*

---

<Fareste>

Caiaphus: "Ailyb-Gypte? Hmm, if Set is still alive, then we can negotiate with the Osirians ourselves. He is the only one of them I actually met. Is Blackout still on that planet?"

---

CIA Guy: "If they make you a User again, will you die?"

---

<In a private study>

*Lalli Cain bows, and sits*

Lalli Cain: "I apologize. The time differences between planets is fascinating. Anyway, an employer of mine has taken an interest in your work, and wants to offer you something. I also came to offer my services as a hired gun."

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*A messenger runs out of the palace, and walks up to the Makuta*

Messenger: "*in a thick Ailyb-Gyptian accent* Sirs, the god of the Sun states that because of the recent developments, he will have to meet with you all later."

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "Hmm, I remember this place. It was less....gloomy."

Tiff: "It appears that there was a weapons supply route from Malchior VI to insurgencies across this system, including those here and on Malchior V. We took care of it, Generalissimo. I enjoyed flaying some of those smugglers."

---

<Malchior IV, Manning's Warehouse>

Lt. Manning: "Well, I have to go. Your girlfriend is calling me."

Rainn: "She is not my girlfriend."

Lt. Manning: "Fine, your friend. I hope you make the right choice, Rainn. I hope you choose Cadmus."

*He leaves. Rainn silently begins to contemplate different escape methods*

---

<Malchior IV, forest>

Coro: "Why don't we go to the Moon?"

Axalara: "What makes you think we will find something there?"

Coro: "A hunch."

---

<Malchior IV, Aster's rendezvous in Control City>

*Lt. Manning walks up to Aster, and sighs*

Lt. Manning: "Sorry, paperwork."

---

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

Rahn: "Hey, I'm the only one who uses that! This is a hate crime!"

---

*The other soldiers look at their compatriot with awkward faces. They shake their head as the transport speeds up*

---

<A lab, somewhere>

Baterra: "Command.....not....recognized....."

*The Baterra is shocked once more*

Baterra: "Command...not...recognized."

*Another shock. The Baterra's circuits receive minor damage*

Baterra: "Command....recognized. What are your questions?"

OOS: Waiting on Ynot for the Cabana Prime scene, and waiting on Redwolf for both of our subplots.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:20 am

<Archon-7>

As Trantoshen laid behind the rock peering through the sandstorm at Evander, he noticed his submissive posture.

"Is Evander surrendering?" he thought.

-------------------------------------

<Fareste>

Starok: Apparently not. It seems not only was he beaten by Malygos, but also exiled. I wasn't able to discern where to.

*Meanwhile, Kivalon rips pieces of armour off of himself and starts fashioning them into weapons*

Golden Flame: It would be extremely painful. I can't tell you how or why though, because then they would kill me. Not even ex-Users can risk any of the biological secrets about our species spilling out into the open world.

Kranxx: Speaking of open worlds, check it out!

*He points to something out of the window and the others come over to look. They are now in the orbit of Tybion. Kranxx high-fives Car Guard as the ship descends into the atmosphere*

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Lan puts up his hands*

Lan: Wh-what? Who the bloody hell do you think you are?!

*The four guards' energy staffs power up, and they aim them at Deadbolt*

Lan: Do yourself a favour and drop it. You might just be sent off to a Supermax if you do.

OOS: Feel free to go nuts, DRJ.

<Another part of space>

The Bebop Fleet has arrived at its destination - Coridan III. An inhabited planet in the Coridan system, it is home to around 3 billion inhabitants and a thriving weapons export industry. Ironically, most of the Coridanites employed in this industry do not know how to operate the alien weapons they manufacture; and many of the few who did were killed when the Dominion's Fleet of Umbra fired upon the factories in an attempt to prevent anti-Dominion forces from obtaining said weapons. Tragically, the Fleet of Umbra had been drawn there by a Coridanite teenager a few hours prior, who had found an old Imperial distress beacon in a junkyard and had activated it in the hope of a ride off-world.

The Fleet of Umbra, who were still in orbit above the dark side of the planet, noted the appearance of the Great Bebop Fleet. Ten of the Fleet of Umbra broke formation and approached the Great Bebop Fleet, hailing the flagship, Bebop III. The message: "You are trespassing in Dominion space with a number of ships that exceeds the Imperial tourism limit. If an Imperial operative with Fleet Admiral or higher-rank has authorized access to this sector, transmit the relevant clearance code within the next 60 seconds or your ships will be deemed hostile and we will be forced to open fire!".

<Space Poland>

User Kon: Yeah, I noticed...

*He looks around and also notices that all the streetlights are off*

User Kon: Well, thanks for saving us, Grzegorz. Tell me, do you know if there are any shops open that sell computers right now? I doubt it, considering it's this part of the city and all, but worth a try.

OOS: Waiting on Ynot for Kakamu and co.

Last edited by Kon on Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed continuity error)
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:08 am

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Barricade: Tell him to meet me onboard the ship.

*He enters said ship, and goes into what was to be Blackout's office*

*He sends a text message to the ZFT homeworld, from where it will be bounced to all the ZFT governors*

"Blackout defeated and exiled by Malygos. I'm taking control. Meet me in Sector 142 in two days."

-----

<Elsewhere>

*The Fallen and Blackout emerge on a moon which appears to be made entirely out of metal*

*Entropy, Kranz, and a few other people are already there, setting up strange machinery*

Blackout: Where......where are we?

The Fallen: The place of your fall and my rise.

*He throws him down onto the ground, and Entropy and Kranz drag him away and hook him up to the machines*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*The valley is bright and cheery, the sun is shining, and birds are chirping all around*

*Everyone looks at Nadle and shakes their heads*

Ferox: Hold on, I'm gonna check.....

*He knocks on one of the trees*

*A hatch in the ground opens, and a human in a cowboy hat pokes their head out*

Willy Wonka: Oh, hey, Ferox! What are you doing here?

Ferox: We need a place to stay.

Willy: Sure, man. Come inside. *looks down* Zix, Hippo, clean up the guest rooms!

*They start climbing down the ladder, one by one*

Uterio: Did you find out the location of any Rebel bases? They must have known where to send the weapons.

-----

<Malchior IV, forest>

TPK: Very well. Let's go there.

*They are teleported back up to the ship, then to the moon*

-----

<Malchior IV's moon>

*They are now in a gigantic crater*

-----

<Malchior IV, the Basement>

*The newly-headless robot collapses*

*Behind it, a older, 40-ish woman is standing, holding a smoking gun*

Emily: Looks like there was one left. Who are you?

SB: Er......I'm Johnny. *points to 553* That's Glen. *telepathically to 553* Play along.

553: Yeah. We found a message in the church. What happened here?

Emily: They just.....appeared here. I saw one in the toilet, looking for something. Then they showed up in their dozens and took everyone away. I managed to hide.

SB: Any idea what they were looking for?

Emily: I think so.....wait, you're with the Project, aren't you?

SB: What Project?

*Emily aims her gun at SB*

Emily: God damn spies.....

*SB runs over to Emily and puts his hand on her forehead*

SB: Goodnight.

*She falls asleep, and SB starts rifling through her pockets*

*He pulls out what looks like a credit card*

553: What are you gonna do, buy a drink?

SB: Idiot. Something's hidden in here, and this could be an access card.

553: .....Oh. Oh! You're a genius, Blade. Let's go to the toilet.

-----

<Malchior IV, Control City>

Aster: No problem. Did you get a chance to interrogate Rainn?

-----

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

*Frenzy flushes the toilet, which promptly breaks, flooding the bathroom*

-----

*The transport speeds up*

*They are now near the base*

-----

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Deadbolt suddenly grabs Lan, using him as a human shield*

Deadbolt: Drop your weapons!

*The guards reluctantly drop their staffs*

Deadbolt: Good, good.....

*He releases Lan, then opens fire on them anyway, killing them*

*Deadbolt locks the door, then turns back to Lan*

Deadbolt: Shut it down.

-----

<Space Poland>

Grzegorz: Not in this part of the city. But there's metro station near here.

*He walks towards a metro/subway station*

*A shiver runs down User Red's spine when he hears the word 'Metro'*

-----

<A lab, somewhere>

Squire: Good. Name your creators and your criteria for choosing targets.

-----
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:22 pm

[ Coridan III: ]

Distantly, the Rebel ships could hear Vi bellowing orders.

"Tighten up the Lighthawk Shields! ... Good! Deploy drone ships! I want scramblers and arc fighters ready! Prime the 'conscripted' ships! Ready, ready, NOW!!"

Suddenly, a number of ships emerged from the shimmering expanses of shields. They appeared to be made of a combination of ornate metal, and wood-like material. They were followed by three large, bulky ships, with cannons all up and down the sides.

There were eight smaller ships in total, which immediately started juking towards the enemy spacecraft. They unfolded many panels, displaying "wooden" pegs. They then began to flare with green and blue energy blasts, arcing towards the enemy craft. They were weak, but the sheer number was dangerous.

All of a sudden, the three larger ships turned, and formed a defensive wall in front of the Great Bebop Fleet. They exposed cannons on their sides, and opened fire towards the enemy.

~ ~ ~

[ Meanwhile, in Misaki-no-Fune: ]

A high-pitched whine could be heard, coming from the open-area interior.

"Master! Master! The tea's ready!" Asabana was surprised to find that the new tea kettle she was trying out, gave off no steam.

"False alarm, Asabana," Namah shouted. She was lying beside Zev, kicking her legs as she smiled at him. "Wow. I can't believe Kokonoe, Washu, 18, Indigo, and Wisp -all- kicked you in the nuts for running off and making them worry." She snickered. "Pretty sure 18 was just doing it for kicks, though. Heh heh."

Another high-pitched squeal emerged from Zev.
    redwolfmoon99
    redwolfmoon99

BZPB - Page 15 Empty Resurgence!

Post by redwolfmoon99 Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:19 pm

[Liquid-Metallican Pub]

*Raigen takes another swig of vodka before turning back to Akzer*

Raigen: Sure, why not? Need a little warm-up anyway. You got any special conditions or anything for the mission? Or are you not picky about body counts and collateral damage?

~~~

[Space Poland]

*User Redwolf walks up to the group with the robot that attacked him still firmly in his grasp*

User Red: So, what do we do now?

~~~

[Archon-7]

*A shot rings out and a bullet embeds itself in the ground mere centimeters in front of Evander before the SMG is once again calmly leveled towards the gryphon*

??? 1: The next shots will be a bit higher if you take another step closer, alright? Don't take it personally. I'm not here looking for trouble, but I'm not exactly expecting cookies either so how bout this: Turn around and start heading back into that cave over there and maybe once we're outta this sandstorm, maybe we can have finally all sit around a campfire, hold hands and sing Kumbaya together. In the meantime, keep walking and don't try anything funny. Well, what're you waiting for? Get moving, Feather brain!

*The armed figure motions Evander towards the cave while her companion merely sighs in resignation*

??? 2: Ten minutes in and she's already pissing off the locals...

~~~

[Coryza]

*A Blackwatch field medic clad in heavy armour with built-in mind-shields approaches Mazkertis and confirms that he isn't too indisposed healthwise before the prisoner is transferred into the waiting hands of the facility's soldiers*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:25 pm

[Phyrexia Surface, Throne room]

*Ynot flinches at the scratch the adamantium dagger gave Ynot's armor*

Ynot: You're lucky. Not many people get the opportunity to actually scratch my armor. Now, let's see you do that with your own tools.

*Ynot rips the dagger from his hand from across the room, but doens't grab it himself, instead having it carve the locks off the cages containing the mechanical beasts*

Ynot: Funny thing about my species. We came into existence as creators.

*Ynot's face glows slightly orange*

Ynot: We made mechanical animals and mutated them with viruses

*The eyes of the animals glow the same orange*

Ynot: In ding so, we adapted a number of useful skills to accommodate our profession

*The animals begin circling, not Ynot but Jin*

Ynot: One of which was absolute control over those animals. We called them Rahi, and thus the ability Rahi Control. But it's not hard to adapt something like that to others with a little creative thinking and a lot of time to practice on a jungle planet.

*The first of them leaps for Jin's leg, but as taht one strikes, another goes for his jugular from behind*
    ----

[Phrexia Orbit, Cabana Prime]

Sasuken: *Laughs heartily* I can't wait to see the old faces. You two should go and see who you can wrangle up, I get the feeling Ynot will be about an hour down there. That's time better spent not sitting around here while Malygos does his thing.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:49 pm

<Liquid Metallicon>

*Akzer smiles, and raises his glass*

Akzer: "One rule. Go nuts."

---

<Fareste>

Caiaphus: "Good, good. I knew he was defeated, but exiled? Good, good. Who wants to take a trip to Aylib-Gypte?"

---

Car Guard: "We made it!"

*CIA smiles and grabs his belt as the ship gets nearer and nearer to Tybion*

---

<Space Poland>

*User MK remembers that he is a part of this plot, and follows the others.*

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*The messenger delivers his message, and Ra flies over to where Barricade is at*

Ra: "How are you enjoying your new status, Makuta Barricade?"

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle rubs his eyes, and sees the sunshine*

Nadle: "Damn new bodies."

*He follows the others and greets Willy Wonka*

*Tiff Ramson sadistically smiles*

Tiff: "I did. Apparently, they have a base not too far from here, in a valley."

---

<Malchior IV, forest>

*For those that cannot breathe in space, Axalara creates a bubble of air*

*Tracker thanks her, and looks around*

Tracker: "Hmm, there was some activity here. *looks at Makuta scanner* Several Makuta. And I'm picking up some chronal traces a few miles from here. And magical energy right next to it. How strange...."

Coro: "*to himself* I should have remembered. The radiation here might kill me if we do not hurry."

Axalara: "What could it be?"

Tracker: "It could be anyone. But judging by the placement of chronal energy, one of the individuals present was a time traveler."

---

<Malchior IV, the Batcave>

*Rahn gasps in horror*

Rahn: "Why you little..."

*He lunges at Frenzy*

*Suddenly, they both hear knocking*

*Rahn, who is attempting to choke Frenzy, looks at him*

Rahn: "Should we get that?"

---

<Malchior IV, Control City>

*Lt. Manning nods*

Lt. Manning: "I did, but he was difficult to crack. I only received a minute amount of information from him. Also, he apparently has powers far beyond anything I've ever seen, and I fought in the Uterio War. *shakes his head* Tell me more about him, Aster."

---

*The soldiers all get out, and open the door of the trunk of the vehicle, releasing DU Ultron, who is still in restraints ((I think))*

*Another platoon emerges from the base, and surrounds the humvee*

Soldier 4: "Come out slowly, robot."

---

<A lab, somewhere>

Baterra: "I was created by the Great Beings. Current Targets are all those who fought in the Uterio War. Previous targets: Klak's enemies. Targets before that: Enemies of Caiaphus. Previous targets: . . . DATA NOT FOUND."

---

<Coryza>

*Lycos nods at the medic, and approaches the Blackwatch commander as the other soldiers take Mazkertis with them*

Lycos: "in a thick Latin accent Payment now, or later?"

*A gust of wind blows a some snow onto Lycos's face, but he does not mind*

*The soldiers of the Great Beings lead Mazkertis into a space pod, which flies away*

---

<Cabana Prime>

Me: Agreed. Kakamu, I must warn you. Some of our comrades were killed in a battle on Malchior months ago..or was it a year ago? *He rubs his head in pain.* Others, I suspect, were killed by a mysterious robot called Ultron. During this same battle, that robot yelled that it had to kill all those who fought in the Uterio War. Thankfully, he's dead.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:54 pm

<Atuar Sadiares, Floor Y>

*A bald man wearing a janitor's uniform walks over and glares at the second HYDRA devotee*

Phil Mitchell: I saw that, ya wanker! Now are ye gonna clean that up or do I 'ave ta remind you who's in charge 'ere?

*He unscrews the top of the mop he's wielding and holds the metal handle like a blunt weapon*

------------------------------------

<Atuar Sadiares, Lan's office>

*Lan throws his arms in the air and walks backwards to a control panel. He trips over a plug socket and falls against the panel, pushing a lot of buttons in the process. Several error messages pop up on the screen, including "Weapons Systems Offline".

Lan: Ah piss.

<Fareste>

Starok: What are you thinking, Caiaphus?

Ordak: I think... ah... that's good. That's very good.

*Ordak nods at Caiaphus and opens a wormhole in front of the group, but Kulnak looks worried*

Kulnak: Don't you think we'd better wait for Blackout's forces to pull out, g-guys?

<Space Poland>

User Kon: Now my friend, we find you a new computer! Although if the shops are closed, I can't guarantee that I won't graffiti rude words on a Disney store.

*They arrive at an entrance to the metro station, but the door is locked. Kon destroys the lock with a creation blast and the door swings open, allowing them entry. While they can still see their way around, the station is dim as all the lights remain off. Kon eventually finds an open fuse box and looks inside it, finding that the fuses have been taken out. A tape recorder is also on the floor next to it*

User Kon: This is starting to seem disturbingly familiar...

<Phyrexia Surface, throne room>

Jin growled with rage as he saw his greatest assets turn against him. With his silver-coated fists, he socked the beast coming at him from behind while defending himself from a robotic pterodactyl of some sorts, divebombing him. Unfortunately, it was obvious that he was outnumbered and that his fists would not be enough. Ynot had left him with his last option.

Jin: I will not abandon my creations, or my world, that easily. I am now assuming direct control.

As a robo-wolf gnawed at his leg, Jin's eyes suddenly flashed a bright green colour. All of the beasts in the room suddenly stopped what they were doing, as Jin was using his psychic powers to take back control. The Phyrexian telepathically commanded them to savage Ynot, but they did nothing.

Jin: Well well. Looks like the orders are cancelling each other out. Carry on if you like, but I can do this all day - one of us is going to end up with a brain haemorrhage.

<Orbit of Coridan III>

The transmission from the hailing Imperial ship is cut off as it is engulfed in an explosion. Another five were blown to smithereens by the energy blasts, as they did not immediately detect weapon signatures on board the Bebop Fleet, or have time to raise shields once they started firing. The remaining four at the back had the advantage by doing so, and they darted round the smaller ships in an arc-shaped manoeuvre, raining red weapons fire down upon them.

<Cabana Prime, Phyrexian orbit>

Kakamu: Oh... forgive me, for I had not known. It's becoming more and more apparent that I'd missed more than I thought during my self-induced exile. Fortunately though, I still have a couple in mind who might prove to be useful.

*He taps the side of his biometal head, prompting a raised eyebrow from Quolas. Kakamu notices the Time Guardian and walks over to him*

Kakamu: Ah, forgive my manners. Who are you?

Quolas: I am Quolas, a Guardian of Time.

Kakamu: Wow. Something tells me you might come in handy as well.

Quolas: It would appear so.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:57 pm

[ Orbit of Coridan III: ]

All of the smaller ships were smashed to witty-bits by the glaring red energy blasts. However, the three blockade ships were still firing, sending high-intensity protonic pulses towards the surviving ship. Meanwhile, the Bebop III itself had its huge cannons primed, and acquiring a lock on the ships sent to deter its advances.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:05 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Barricade: I would've preferred if it had come under better circumstances.

*Barricade sat down behind the desk*

Barricade: What do you want, Ra?

-----

<Metal Moon>

*The machinery starts whirring alarmingly when Blackout is hooked up to it*

Blackout: What are you going......to do to.....

*His eyes's glow fades a little*

The Fallen: Around three years ago, you destroyed Unicron, my old master, and somehow managed to gain access to his reserve of power.

Blackout: That.....*coughs* was a long time ago......I can't do it anymore.....

The Fallen: Maybe you lost your mojo. In any case, the power still exists, and the way to get it is through you.....

*The machinery starts whirring faster and glowing, and Blackout starts screaming*

-----

<Malchior IV's moon>

TPK: A time traveller? This complicates matters. Who's to say Blackout hasn't fled into the past?

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*Frenzy laughs*

Frenzy: SURE!

-----

<The Basement>

*SB and 553 head into the men's bathroom*

*Neither of them notice a sinister beeping device hidden behind a fire extinguisher*

*They look around the bathroom, and 553 spots a strange slot beside the mirror*

553: Shadow Blade, look!

*SB runs over*

553: Looks like it could fit your card.

*SB inserts the card, and the mirror instantly disappears, along with the whole wall*

*A staircase going down is now in its place*

*They slowly go downstairs*

*The device starts beeping faster*

-----

<Control City>

Aster: We met just after I defected. We fought together at Omega Supreme, and well, we became friends. He seemed suspicious of everyone, and all secretive. You know the type, being in intelligence.

-----

<The military base>

*The restrained DU Ultron exits slowly*

DU Ultron: Robot? Yes, robot.....

-----

<A lab, somewhere>

Squire: Good. Did you cooperate with other units towards this goal? And if so, what is their current operational status?

-----

<Space Poland>

Grzegorz: Lol, this happens all the time.

*stunned silence*

Grzegorz: No, it doesn't. And yes, I know how to make that noise.

*A train arrives*

Grzegorz: Ah, perfect! Don't worry, I have a ticket.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:57 pm

[Phyrexia Surface, Throne Room]

*Ynot smirks that smirk only those who have fell by his blade know, maintaining the control over the beasts, his hand goes to his waist, resting on that infamous blade, already glowing in anticipation*

Ynot: Depths of the Leviathan, Obliterate.

As Ynot draws the sword it triples in size to a massive claymore of jet black metal, billowing a black mist as he swings it forward. His swings deliberately not striking the beasts or Jin, but filling the room with the mist. Within the swamp of shadow, his taunt comes, "You know. You are about the least interesting opponent I've ever faced." His voice seems to come from everywhere at the same time, hiding his position, "And I've faced a great deal of boring people. The most interesting though, was this feral feline man that moved with the fury of the wind in a storm, and struck with the force of the debris it thrust. This boy paid me a compliment mid battle, telling me that my strength is adaptability."

Directly in front of Jin, a Scimitar billowing flame erupts as Ynot swings it horizontally.
    -----

Sasuken: It was quite a massacre, probably the result of a User gone mad. But Good did come of it. Many a villain fell in that battle, as well.

*He sighs momentarily, remembering the carnage they came upon*

Kami: Would you like to ussse our teleporter? Can get you pretty much anywhere inssstantly. We've got thingsss to do.

Sasuken: Kaze, I would teach your other half manners before one of our guests, or I do. There is only Zev held in higher regard than these two by our captain. I can't speak of the Time Lord, as he is an unknown quantity, but for Mata Nui's Sake, anyone tasked with guarding time deserves respect.

*Turning to Quolas*

Sasuken: I'd also like to chat with you sometime regarding that fact, if you ever the have time, if you'll pardon the pun.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:57 am

*The Second Devotee smacks Phil Mitchell in the 'ead and laughs at his moment of sudden alpha powers*

Devotee II: "Hail HYDRA!"

---

<Fareste>

Caiaphus: "Yes, yes. We can defeat them......*stares at his hand, then grins* Then again, they cannot kill what they cannot see."

*Caiaphus shapeshifts into camouflage mode*

Caiaphus: "We infiltrate the area. Starok, Kivalon, and I will find the planet's leader. The rest of you will spy on our Makuta friends for a brief moment. Understood?"

---

<Space Poland>

*User MK gets on the train*

---

<Cabana Prime, Phyrexian orbit>

*Toa Bob walks up to Makuta Kakamu, sad that the other characters ignored him*

Bob: "Hello, I'm Bob, Toa of Earth!"

Me: So, Ynot was not assembling a team. He was just giving us a heads up. Who do you have in mind other than Quolas, Bob and I, Kakamu?

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Ra: "I was going to ask you the same thing, since you called this meeting. I assume our agreement has not changed, even if your leadership has? Perhaps Blackout did not inform you of the arrangement we had made."

---

<Malchior IV's moon>

Coro: "He may have, for all we know. I am not an expert in time travel, but I imagine the damage something like that may incur would be...phenomenal."

Cutter: "Agreed."

Spotter: "Hmm, these chronal traces, according to my machine, are from someone who traveled backwards in time. As in, they came from the future, not the past."

Axalara: "Nifty machine."

Spotter: "Eyup."

Coro: "Oh no..."

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*Rahn runs up to the "door", and opens it*

*A man wearing a ghost like hood and suit with an A in the middle of it grins at him*

???: "Ah, I see this planet's Batman is not home.  However, I recognize your face."

Rahn: "Huh?"

???: "You and I have the same goal, in a way."

Rahn: "Oh, great, he sent someone else."

???: "Pardon?"

Rahn: "Aren't you with Blackout?"

???: "No, not really. I am Malchior's newest liberator."

Rahn: "Oh, ok. Do come in."

*Rahn allows the man to enter*

---

<Control City>

Lt. Manning: "Ah, yes, I understand. He probably joined HYDRA not long before you found him, which made him self-conscious or something. I'm no psychologist, but that would make sense. Has he told you about anything....strange? Any secret projects, mysterious names, etc.?"

---

<The military base>

*Some of the soldiers are visibly frightened*

Soldier 4: "Alright, move it!"

---

<A lab, somewhere>

Baterra: "Two others assisted me in the pursuit of this goal. I cannot detect the signal of either of them. One, I know, is dead."

*He struggles a bit*

---

<Orbit of Tybion>

Car Guard: "Are we there yet?"

CIA Guy: "Uh, you have to land with survivors."

---

<Meme World>

LeTrol E. Rusemann: "pls respond"

---

<Orbit of Coridan III>

*A red light blinks near the battle*

*Far away, Perseus grows nearer*

OOS: Waiting on Nif, Paws, and Red for the rest.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:34 am

Phil Mitchell: Ya think yer 'ard, do ya?

*Suddenly, Phil is knocked unconscious by a door that suddenly swings open behind him*

*Emerging from the doorway foot-first is none other than Seran Dol-Abi!*

*He strikes a triumphant pose and walks over to the second HYDRA devotee, introducing himself in his signature thick accent*

Seran: Hi! Yes, hi! My name is Seranithus Ahumaliahu Khazav Dolissima-Abirthan, but you can call me Seran Dol-Abi. I am looking for blonde woman... uh... about this tall.

*He signals with his hand*

Seran: She also smells of scorpions for some reason. I don't know! It's crazy, right?

-----------------------------------------

<Atuar Sadiares, Floor E>

*Etende wakes up and feeds her pet scorpion before going back to sleep*

<Fareste>

*Kivalon, now wielding two jagged crescent blades made from his own armor, smiles at the group before activating his camouflage Kraata power and walking into the wormhole*

Starok: Let's go.

Kulnak: It's happening? IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! AHAHAHAHA!!

*Ordak sighs, picks up Kulnak by the armored scruff of his neck, and activates his camouflage power as he steps into the wormhole*

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*The illegal wormhole that Ordak created is now surrounded by Osirian soldiers, who are nervously awaiting some kind of emergence*

*However, all the wormhole does is shimmer a few times before closing*

*Little did the Osirians know that all the Makuta from Fareste had emerged from it onto their world in front of them, but were not visible because they were camouflaged*

*The Osirians shrug and return to their duties*

Ordak (telepathically): Alright Kulnak, looks like you're with me. Again. Ugh.

Kulnak (ditto): What's the matter? Could it be youre... craving my kraata?

Ordak (ditto): You disgust me. Wait a minute... we're missing one. Where's that other new Makuta? Xikila?

<Fareste>

*Xikila sits on the ledge above the bottom floor of the foundry, staring at the wormhole almost sorrowfully*

*The wormhole closes and Xikila teleports away*

<Orbit of Coridan III>

*One of the remaining four ships detects an incoming heat signature, which its pilot believes to be a missile*

*The ship breaks off from its squadron and flies towards the "missile", firing a missile of its own in an attempt to neutralize it, unaware of the fact that the "missile" is in fact Perseus*

*Meanwhile, two of the other ships are destroyed, leaving the last one left to set a last-ditch collision course for the cockpit of the Bebop III*

<Space Poland>

*User Kon gets on the train, grabs a briefcase which says "I want my feet back", and throws it out of an open window*

User Kon: Not doing that again. Let's go!

<Orbit of Tybion>

Golden Flame: That won't be too much of a problem. Hopefully.

*Suddenly, an alarm blares throughout the ship*

*GF looks over to Kranxx, who appears to have torn a part of the floor up and bitten halfway through a power cable with his teeth*

*There is a stunned silence before Kranxx spits it out and looks at GF*

Kranxx: You're telling me this NOW?

*The ship shakes and plummets towards the surface of Tybion*

*Car Guard screams and grabs onto a chair that wasn't there before to stop him from flying backwards into the wall*

*Kranxx holds onto the two ends of cable and laughs manically*

*The ship crashes through a replica of Big Ben (which was erected by Tybion's Earth Embassy) on the way down*

Quolas (to Sasuken): My services are open... to an extent. I would be glad to be of assistance.

Kakamu (to Bob): Excellent! A Toa. Nice to meet you, Bob.

*Kakamu shakes Bob's hand*

Kakamu (to Klak): You might know of my assistant, Mocax, who is an exceptionally skilled Matoran. I also have Muta at my command... but I've just been reminded of someone else who helped me in a time of need many years ago. I would very much like to see him again. If I had to guess at where he is now, I would say planet Lotcas.

<Phyrexia surface, throne room>

Jin attempted to access the mind of Ynot to discern his movements, but the Makuta's mental shield was too strong even for the lord of the Phyrexians. Jin resorted to dodging and attacking blindly, but his luck had evidently run out. One of the swings sliced off his arm, causing him to let out an involuntary screech in pain as he clutched the stump and fell to the floor. Despite his injury, he refused to admit defeat, instead choosing to try to hide his agony while climbing back to his feet.

Last edited by Kon on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:42 am; edited 3 times in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:24 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Barricade: What are you talking about? A messenger came to me and said you wanted to see me. And yes, he told me. Nothing has changed in our agreement, but we are currently preparing to leave this place. Even though nothing has changed, I must do what Blackout would've wanted me to do; consolidate the ZFT's forces, and prepare them for the war.

*Meanwhile, a truck pulls up next to the ship*

*A Makuta gets out and opens the trailer*

*Several Ailyb-Gyptians breathe a sigh of relief and drag a metal container, large enough to hold three people outside*

???: Go, go!

AG1: Shut up or move it yourself, wise guy.

*The metal container begins hovering above the ground as soon as it leaves the trailer, making it easier to move*

*They push the container into position below the ship, and it magnetically affixes itself to the hull*

AG2: Done. Now, our payment.

???: Sure.

*He blasts the Ailyb-Gyptians with chain lightning, then drags their corpses into the trailer one by one and drives away*

-----

<Metal Moon>

Blackout: No! You cannot possibly.....

*He is interrupted when a bright green mist starts coming out of his eyes and mouth*

Kranz: Cranking it up to full power.

*He drags a lever towards himself, and the mist starts coming out faster*

*It eventually forms into a large cloud above them*

*The Fallen looks up at it, arms outstretched*

The Fallen: Yes, yes! The blood of the Chaos Bringer, wasted on this worm, comes for me.....

*The cloud suddenly descends, and soaks up into the ground*

Entropy: That's not meant to happen, is it?

The Fallen: No. This can't be.....

*The ground begins to shake*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*They enter a spacious apartment that looks, for all intents and purposes, completely normal, except it's underground*

*Zix Pls greets them*

Zix Pls: Right this way, friends.

Uterio: Well, which valley? Does it have a name? Stop wasting my time.

-----

<Malchior IV's moon>

TPK: So what? What does this mean? That someone from the future came here? Could it just be a historian?

-----

<The basement of the Basement>

*As they arrive downstairs, an array of 20th-century lightbulbs turns on, revealing a vast lab, and at the centre of it, a corpse strung up on the wall, and another one, but coloured red and black*

SB: Okay, I think I have an idea why they were attacked.

*Suddenly, a portal opens up in front of them, and robots identical to those from Space Poland emerge*

Robots: SEVENTEEN-TWENTY-ONE

*Two of them grab and restrain SB and 553, while the others start removing the corpses from the wall*

-----

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Deadbolt laughs*

Deadbolt: Thanks. *pulls out a communicator and speaks into it* They're off.

*Two other pirates suddenly teleport behind Lan*

Deadbolt: Guys, do something with him. I'm busy.

*He walks out*

*A plate of armour slides aside on one of the freighters, revealing a large cannon*

*It fires at the communication array, destroying it*

*The freighters then dock with the station*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*Frenzy runs up to the man and starts pulling his leg*

Frenzy: HI! DOYOUENJOYCHEESE AND DAIRRRRRRRRRY PRODUCTS?

-----

<Control City>

*Aster smiles*

Aster: Not really. Sometimes he'd run a theory past me, something he'd thought up based on little things he picked up on. But it never made real sense. I think he's been doing this too long, he sees conspiracies everywhere.

*The bow-tie and blazer wearing student from before walks up to Manning, and offers him a leaflet*

-----

<The military base>

*Ultron moves as ordered*

*The mind-controlled soldier follows Soldier 4*

-----

<A lab, somewhere>

Squire: I see. Well, that's all I needed to know. Doctor, get back to work!

*The doctor grabs his saw, and starts cutting through the Baterra's armour again*

Van Gaunt: And what did you gain with this?

Squire: We know there's at least one other like him out there. The Harvesters are limited. We need whatever tech we can get.

-----

<Space Poland>

*Grzegorz and (presumably) User Red get on the train, and it drives off*

*Grzegorz inserts his ticket into a machine four times, then returns to the Users*

Announcer: Next stop: Mlociny.

Grzegorz: There's an electronics shop there. They have computers.

-----

Last edited by Farquints on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:33 pm

[ Coridan III: ]

Rather than allow the ship through, the layered Lighthawk Wing shield slices it in half mid-course. It explodes nearly harmlessly, although some debris gets past and thuds against the ship's shielded windows. In the meantime, Dorothy has been set up in Vi's place to help run the fleet, as the Fleet Admiral heads down to the deployment stations.

Dorothy sends a long-range telepathic message to Perseus: Warning Red Lantern, you have an incoming missile, and a pilot following it. We are requesting your aid in fending off the Imperial forces. I repeat, the Great Bebop Fleet is requesting your aid in liberating Coridan III from Imperial invasion forces. She broke off the connection briefly, to send orders out to the fleet: "I want the Mother of Invention to move up, and begin constructing fortifications. Your Fleet Admiral will need them on the ground. Also, keep your main cannon primed, just in case. All middle-size ships, prepare to receive cover from barrier detachments - you'll likely be sent out into the fray soon."

Finished with that round of orders, Dorothy re-connects telepathically with Perseus.

~ ~ ~

[ Deployment Stations, Lower Decks: ]

In a hall with a long holographic table displaying the situation on the ground of Coridan III, and with deployment pods all along the walls, Vi has gathered with a number of troops. They include Scinter, Igrath, and a group of armored troopers.

"The Imperials are gunning for the main control center of Coridan III's weapons manufacturers." Vi gestures with her hand, zooming in on a massive structure with a firefight going on outside. "Talgriff is already down there with his dolls, but he's sustained casualties, and is pinned under suppression fire. Our pods are going to deploy as extra cover, and as support stations. Retrieve as many pods as possible, but do not get yourselves injured over them; all of your emergency escape teleports have been put through their paces, and are on the ripcord from your left hip. If you become a hindrance, tug that thing for dear life, and don't hold us back." All of them are checking their weapons, and making sure that they're ready.

Vi slings some manner of shotgun on her back, and inclines her head towards Igrath, a huge bear-griffon dreamkeeper with lightly-armored clothing, carrying some kind of hammer-axe on his back. "Sorry, sir, but we don't have custom size pods ready yet. You'll have to tuck in to fit." He gives a quiet chuckle, but says nothing more. Vi puts on a pair of pink-tinted goggles with a more squared appearance than usual, and extends a mic down to her mouth. All of them move into their pods, fitting their feet into variable braces while gripping handles so tight their knuckles shake.

Once all of the doors hiss closed, Vi barks, "Deployment in two minutes. On my mark, synch."

"Synch!"

"Good. Let's put on a good fight for the good emperor." Turning off her open channel radio, Vi speaks into it more quietly. "Delta-60, how's Kokonoe's new tech doing?" A disc with a calming aquamarine life hums to life, strapped across Vi's chest.

A calm voice speaks in her mind, All equipment is running at no lower than 93% efficiency. My brother A.I. are communicating with me fluidly, and keeping the other troops running smoothly. I need to check your response time, and calibrate accordingly. Is that alright?

"Go ahead, Delta."

On my mark, synch.

"Synch."

Synch.

"Synch."

Calibrations complete. Thirty seconds to deployment. Hold on tightly, Viriathus.

"You got it." Vi braces herself against the pod, as they all disappear in flickers of white light. They are teleported at a high velocity down to the surface of Coridan III, onto the battlefield where the Imperials are taking hold of the control facility. They punch into the shimmering roads outside, cracking them and distorting the glow.

The pods help the many roadblocks provide cover, as troops file out and meet up with rebels to share information.

~ ~ ~

[ Coridan III Surface, Primary Control Facility Premises: ]

Vi pumps her shotgun to arm it, and shouts at an individual in mechanical white armor with a narrow visor and a bright red plume arching over the top, front to back. "Talgriff! Report on your situation!" She ducks around, fires off a shot that arches overhead to explode somewhere amidst the Imperials, and ducks back to avoid fire.

Talgriff has given up trying to resuscitate a blue-armored corpse beside him, and shouts to Vi in an English accent, "Oh, you know, just trying not to die. They have a small army trying to take control of that thing. I managed to get a doll in there to right mangle their chances of doing so, but they'll get past the encryptions and such soon." He ducks to avoid a spray of energy blasts and bullets alike. "Charming mixture of advanced and old-fashioned weaponry," he snarks.

Vi fires off another shot, but it goes long and explodes harmlessly against a streetlight. "Talgriff, I need your spike cannon to take out an armored vehicle! Move up!" She takes out a few grenades from her pod, and sets them beside her to use later.

"As much as I'd love to give my life for a noble cause, I have an allergic reaction to becoming riddled with bullets, sir," he drawls back to her. He does, however, toss a drone up into the air. It promptly grabs a plasma-based missile in a tractor beam, and spins around to throw it back at the Imperials. From there, it continues to intercept artillery fire.

Scinter gives a clipped laugh. "Maybe Talgriff can kill them with his wretched knock knock jokes," he rasps.

"Who's there?"

"Not now, Talgriff."

"'Not now, Talgriff' who?"

"Not now, Talgriff, or I'll shoot you myself."

"I see. Good show, Scinter."

"Look, we need armor piercing fire now," Vi roars. "Cut the crap! I am ordering Talgriff to move the #### UP!!"

Talgriff notices something to his side. "Perhaps there is another way, Fleet Admiral sir," he chuckles. The blue-armored 'corpse' has jerkily risen, and drawn two spiker pistols even as he slowly bleeds out. "I'm proud of your willingness to fight to the last breath, soldier. Give them hell, ol' boy." He charges the doll with some kind of buff.

The doll promptly goes running ahead, sustaining as much fire as it dodges, then leaps towards the heavily armored unit trundling forwards. He opens fire with his spiker pistols, purpose-made for killing such vehicles, even as the tank's guns cut his torso in twain.

"I may be able to even up the odds," Scinter rasps, lighting up his olive green halo. "If I'm not back in five, send Igrath after me. He'll be the only one who can handle it." Scinter seems to flicker out of existence, as Vi rolls her eyes.

Meanwhile, Igrath uses his strange hammer to send a crumbling barricade's rubble flying like missiles towards the Imperials; complete with a shout of, "Four!!" He then smiles almost towards Vi, and nods to confirm he's heard Scinter.

Now, the battle is really heating up...
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:23 am

<Space Poland>

User Kon: Many thanks. How will we repay you, Grzegorz?

------------------------

<Atuar Sadiares>

The middle section of the station shook, causing Etende to wake up and roll out of her bed. She grabbed a gun and aimed it around her room, but there was nothing there. The floor shook again and disjointed chatter could be heard from people running down the corridor outside. She put on her exoskeleton in two motions just in case, and stepped outside to investigate. All the people on her floor had been similarly woken up by the "earthquake", and were taking different measures to address the situation - some had packed their bags and pushed their way through the crowds to get to the elevators, some had sealed themselves inside their rooms to wait for a staff announcement. Eventually, a voice was heard over the intercom, but it did not belong to Lan.

"Attention all residents. We are experiencing momentary turbulance due to a technical issue with the station's communications array. Please remain calm. In addition, sections five through eight are out of bounds."

Soon after, she could hear a fairly high-pitched voice calling her name somewhere within the crowd, followed by "Exqueeze me please, make the way for me, thank you!!". A young arabic-looking man wearing brown and sandy robes pushed his way through the rabble towards her. When he finally escaped it and had a space to stand beside her with reduced likelihood of being pushed about, he took a deep breath and swept back his shortish hair before noticing her and laughing with outstretched arms.

"Hi! Hi hi hi, good to meet you!!" He said cheerily, moving forward to hug Etende. She put an arm on his shoulder and kept him at arm's length.

"Not so fast... uh... who are you? Are you one of Kensa's mates? Because if so, I'm not interested." She said in her Rhadanian accent as she pressed the button to reopen the door to her place behind her. The Arabic man shook his head rather vigorously.

"I don't know who mean! No, I am Seran. You have to get off station!" He said with a tone of desperation, before calming down and smiling again. "I have great vision! You, me and spaceship! Whoosh! Haha! It sounds fun, right? Is important too, you know!"

------------------------

<Deep space>

The Dominion's Fleet of Janus had been sailing on the celestial current at high speed for many hours. Leaving the galaxy we all know and love (the one in which most of BZPB takes place), they found themselves in empty space at the end of their journey. There were no stars here; no planets, no comets or moons. The Fleet found themselves in the space between galaxies, surrounded by hundreds of spirals of immense beauty. Malygos stood on the bridge of the Ravicator, the humongous flagship of the Fleet overlooking the galaxies.

All of them mine, just waiting to be conquered, The once-mage thought to himself as a wicked smile spread across his face. Why start with one when I can have them all?

His loyal assistant, Anzu, flew up to him and kneeled. Malygos turned and addressed him. "Anzu. Anything to report?"

"Yes, my lord. We are approaching the place that was never meant to be," the fallen angel replied.

"You sound like you're reciting poetry, Anzu," Malygos laughed. "There is no inherent 'mystery' about this galaxy. I do not doubt that it is filled with souls ready and willing to dedicate themselves to my cause once I free them from their cruelly imposed slumber."

"I wouldn't be so sure..." said Anzu as he stared out at the galaxy beyond the viewscreen.

------------------------

<Space around Coridan III>

*The last remaining ship of the ten (that broke away from the rest to combat the Great Bebop Fleet) continues towards Perseus*

------------------------

<Coridan III surface, PCFP>

The reports that the primary control facility was swarming with Imperials were not exaggerating. An army of hundreds of bluish purple-clad Imperial soldiers came at the facility in waves, but were still held back by the cunning improvization of the rebels, most notably Vi and her crew. A small squad of six alien soldiers were crushed against the ground by Igrath's attack, their armor popping off with sickening crunching noises. Two human soldiers in large purple exo-suits arrived as reinforcements, rampaging across the battlefield. One punted a poor Coridanite worker trying to escape from the facility into the air before turning their chainguns on Vi, opening fire on her position.

Last edited by Kon on Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:18 am

Devotee II: "Uh, actually, I-"

*Seran leaves*

Devotee II: "oh"

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

OOS: Heads up, guys. Osirians are the rulers, and there are only a few of them left. Ailyb-Gyptians are the civilians and soldiers.

Caiaphus: "Never mind her. Get to your mission and stop spamming the mental link with your playful flirtatious banter. That goes for the both of you. Starok, Kivalon, come with me."

*Caiaphus makes his way to the ship where Ra and Barricade are meeting*

Ra: "I apologize, there must have been a miscommunication. War, you say? Well, if necessary, I will join you and/or HYDRA. However, if it serves my interests to remain neutral....then there is nothing I can do. I hope you understand."

---

<Space Poland>

*User MK smiles at Grzegorz, thanking him*

*He looks at the briefcase talking about feet, and shudders in fear*

---

<Orbit of Tybion>

*TTT shakes his head, and his eyes glow*

TTT: "tiem to show you SIX RINGS REVERSE POWAR"

*The ship suddenly flies out of the Big Ben replica, as it is being carried by six mystical rings. It lands safely. The replica is also repaired by the rings, which dissipate after completing their task*

CIA: "We didn't fly so good!"

---

Me: Lotcas? Never heard of it, but it would be great to recruit them to our cause.

Bob: "Lotcas, I've been there. Interesting place."

Me: Then it begins. This is our struggle, my friends. This is our Bionicle Zone P-

*Suddenly, this guy steps in, and whispers in Klak's ear*

Me: Oh, right. This is our struggle, my friends. This is our Beyond Zany Power Battles.

*Gary disappears to advise the VP once more*

OOS:  Trollface 

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle follows Zix Pls*

Tiff Ramson: "If it did not have a name, I would have never told you. Alcanta Valley."

---

<Malchior IV's moon>

*Spotter shrugs*

Coro: "No. An historian would have selected the planet first, then gone to the moon if he were interested. This is a time traveler with an agenda, and since we have confirmed Blackout and a magic user in the mix, it probably isn't one friendly to ours."

Spotter: "Hold on, I'm picking up more chronal energies. I can barely read them, but they are not the same as the other readings. I surmise that they were from a completely different person"

Moe: "Some kind of convention, maybe?"

*Cutter laughs and shakes his head*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*The man looks at Frenzy with disgust, until he realizes that he represents something he'd fight for, then smiles.*

???: "Yes, yes I do. Do you?"

---

<Control City>

*Lt. Manning raises his hand, shooing away the man in the bowtie*

Lt. Manning: "Go away. Aster, name one theory."

---

<The military base>

*The platoons slowly lead DU Ultron towards their base, then one presses a button near the door. The ground underneath the group begins to shake. It suddenly, but slowly, descends.*

Soldier 3: "Elevator, nifty."

---

<A lab, somewhere>

*The Baterra shapeshifts, placing most of its weight in its arms. The pressure begins to build on its restraints.*

---

<Coridan III>

*Perseus sees the missile coming at him, and dodges it*

*He angrily fires a Red Lantern laser at the torpedo, destroying it.*

*Suddenly, he recieves Dorothy's message*

Perseus: *telepathically* "Bebop? Are you with Zev Raregroove?"

*He sees Imperial ship approaching him, and grits his teeth*

---

OOS: Waiting on Red and Paws for the rest.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:11 pm

[Phrexia Surface, Throne Room]

Ynot: Now is when I would tell you to surrender, but, nah. I want your head on a platter.

*Still under the cover of darkness, he signals the Cabana crew to beam down a weapon, The three headed fire spewing mace of Scourge, from here on in referred to as the Scourge Mace*

Ynot: NOW we battle. I hold in my hand the head of the last person I wanted dead. Just so we are clear. You can't see it, I know. Marvelous thing, though. Even after he died, his head held power. Maybe I'll see if yours does, too.

*Ynot swings the mace, clicking a trigger on the handle, causing the fire to spew forth*
    ----

Sasuken: Yeah, Ynot only wanted to inform the other Battlers that the threat was out there.

*Sasuken sees a little light flashing, and flips the switch below it, sending the Mace*

Sasuken: I wish I could see what he's going to do with that.

Sonia: We do have the ability to...well that's odd.. Nothing but a black screen.

Sasuken: Ahaha. Ynot's trying to stealth.

*The Scourge Mace flickers on the screen, illuminating Ynot's face as he tries to strike Jin*

Hokagetsu: I love it when when he tries to stealth. Really brings out what nobody really thinks about him. Sure he's strong and fast, but he's also smart.

*Sasuken turns to Quolas*

Sasuken: So in the past, a friend of mine has tampered with time. Always for a good reason, though.  Nothing drastic, mind. Should he expect any kind of retaliation from guardians such as yourself?

----
    [Deep Space]

From the periphery of vision, Malygos might see a large metal object closing in. Maybe. If he's paying attention to such things.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 pm