BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ferret-X
Klak
Kon
Malygos
Yenot
Heat
10 posters

BZPB: Future

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16010

BZPB: Future - Page 4 Empty Re: BZPB: Future

Post by Klak Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:47 am

Carter: "Ancient races. The Riders, Malygos, Vrai, Nephilim. You Westerners and your Ancients."

Trevax: "Artifacts hold dark secrets."

Carter: "Good point. We of all people should know that."

Trevax: "And these creatures will guard me?"

---

The being grinned and muttered.

????: "The rabbit hole goes deeper than that, my dear User."

---

*Ambassador Lon walked down the stairs. He had just been notified of a visitor. A journalist. She was likely there to discuss the attempts of de-escalating the conflict between Malchior IV and Teruga Prime before another crisis brings them to war.*

*Lon was a Terugan/Cyclops himself, but from a long line of Terugans born in several of the Malchiorian planets. His loyalty was to these worlds.*

*Lon approached the photographer, and lightly extended his hand with a smile.*

Lon: "Good evening. I am Ambassador Lon."
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33912

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB: Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB: Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:13 am

<Vizima>

"In a way." Praxter replied. He didn't want to say any more. His plan was completely mad, to the point where the Knights might've mutinied against him if he told them outright. He couldn't

They entered another cavern, this one even wider than the last, illuminated by two fireballs. Despite this, barely any light got through, thanks to the swarms of Nephilim pets circling above. Other, snake-like creatures slithered around the cavern, hissing endlessly. The cacophony of sounds was almost unbearable. And in the centre of all this madness, a dark green gelatinous blob lay.

"What the hell?" Male shrieked. "Gentlemen, meet the Nephilim." the leader responded, pointing ahead to the blob.

-----

<User HQ>

"I never said anything about ignoring him, my dear." The Architect said, while locking the house behind him. "I just want to take it one person at a time. Oh, and come on. You don't want to be here anymore." He jogged away from the house.

-----

<Teruga Prime>

"Good evening, Ambassador. I'm Clara. Clara Edison. Nice to meet you, sir. We have a problem." she said, setting her phone down on the table and opening the photo she took of the policemen. "I was here with a friend, Tom Smith, covering the warship launch. He was assaulted and killed. By these policemen. I barely got away."
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Carter: *He yelled loudly* "I expected something else. So, are we killing it? It might kill Trevax."

*Carter set down the rogue and reached for his weapon.*

Trevax: "I sense there's more to this visit than simply hiding me."

---

*The Ambassador's forehead wrinkled.*

Lon: "Are you absolutely sure, Clara?"
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPB: Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB: Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:29 pm

<Vizima>

"No, no." Praxter said to Trevax. "That's all there is to it. It's just a complicated matter."

Dozens of the snake-like creatures rushed towards the blob, melting away and pouring themselves into their master's substance, which grew, until the blob was easily a foot higher than any of the Knights. It morphed into a humanoid silhouette, and approached the Knights.

"How dare you show yourselves here?" the Nephilim roared.

"We need to hide him here." Male dared to reply, pointing to Trevax.

"You kill my wife and imprison me here, and now you come back here. Why shouldn't I kill you?"

"Your wife," Praxter replied. "attacked us and killed over a hundred of us. Including some of my best friends. Why shouldn't I bring down the ceiling on us all and kill you?"

The Nephilim laughed. "Well-played."

"So will you let us hide him?"

"Hide him? From who?"

"A tyrant is rising. His name is Klak, and that boy," Praxter pointed to Trevax again. "Is our only hope. We can't let him find him."

"Then you may hide him here. But only if you release me."

"Why? What guarantee do we have that you won't finish what your wife started?" Male asked.

"I have no need to. All I want to do is leave this planet and join my brothers and sisters. I will leave my pets behind. We only bred them to alleviate our boredom down here."

-----

<Teruga Prime>

"Absolutely." Clara said, brushing a small insect out of her hair. "They were policemen, I'm sure of it. You know how hard it is to get a fake uniform on this planet."
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9889

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB: Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB: Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Ynot drifts over to Kakamu, whispering into his ear, "Perhaps we can aid each other. We've both seen how much of a tyrant Blackout can be. Help me take him down here."
    ----

KOS has made it to the power core before Starscream caught up. He swivels as he enters, "Persistent. Your leader should be proud. Want to know something interesting about us Sword Spirits? We can just vanish if need be."

He raises his and towards the core and a boulder flies straight into it, KOS returning to Ynot just before it blew
    ----

Ynot returns his attention to Blackout, "So what are you here for Blackout? Think I'm unstable? A little of kilter?"

Feeling KOS return to his side, he draws the blade. "Maybe I am. Come at me, bro." He launches at Blackout, swinging KOS's Scimitar form in a wide arc.
    ----

The Rahkshi on the left find them selves in a pincer, as Sonia and Kami and Kaze are now behind them, having looped around the corridors. Sonia unleashes a massive sonic scream at the group, while the Twins combine elements to make a highly focused inferno around their foes.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:26 pm

*Carter whispered to Praxter*

Carter: "How do you know you can trust him?"

---

Ambassador: "Damn. Let me call the chief of police."

*The Ambassador called the local chief of police, hoping to report the incident. Already he was expecting the worst.*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:34 am

OOS: I'm very sorry.

-----

<Blackout v. Ynot>

Blackout sighed, and jumped aside, avoiding Ynot's attack. He then fired a series of shadow bolts at his enemy. "You've gone rogue, become a criminal. And to think you once thought you were a hero."

-----

<The Sabre>

Starscream ran into the control room just as KOS vanished. He was about to teleport away, but the power core exploded a second too early, leaving him crushed under a pile of rubble.

-----

<Idiotas v. Rahkshi>

One Rahkshi turned, and shot a power scream at Sonia, but was immediately blown away by Sonia's own scream. The other Rahkshi let out ordinary screams, as they perished in the Twins' inferno.

-----

<Vizima>

"We have no other option." Praxter whispered back. "We have to trust him."

"So do you agree?" the Nephilim bellowed.

"Yes." the Knight leader said. "We agree."

-----

<Teruga Prime>

The chief of police picked up. "Chief Moe here. What is it?"
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:05 am

*Carter whispered something in Russian, and nodded.*

---

Ambassador: "Chief, it's Ambassador Lon. I just received a report that some of your men beat a reporter to death. You may have some rogues in your ranks."

Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4453

Post by Adrastos Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:20 pm

<The ruins of Disney Land Florida>

*A hand rises out of the ashes that were once part of a building considered to have been the pinnacle of human achievement (Disney castle). It struggles for a moment on the surface before a full figure of a man manages to pull himself up to the top of the pile.*

Walt Disney: Wha-what happened here? My park? Where are all the children? Mickey?

Last edited by Adrastos on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:44 pm

<Vizima>

The Nephilim approached the Toa, and whispered. "My pets will remain here. They will guard your boy. Now, let us go."

-----

<Teruga Prime>

"Oh? Oh, that's..... worrying. I shall look into it." Moe said. "My apologies.....I have another call. Can you hold, please?"
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:51 pm

*The Ambassador paused, and nodded.*

Lon: "Sure. Take care, Moe."

---

Carter: "Praxter? It's your decision."

Trevax: "If any of these creatures rebel, they will be dealt with, I assure you."
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15487

Post by Kon Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:05 pm

*A raspy voice can be heard from over the rubble, upon closer inspection it belongs to a cloaked figure with a pegleg emerging from a cave propped up by pieces of debris*

???: Mickey? That is a dangerous name to speak, my friend.

-----------------------

<Space, the final frontier>

*Kakamu the madman is still possessed by the mysterious purple energy that gripped him at the start of the Blackout vs. Ynot conflict*

Kakamu: My role in the destiny of time is not yet decided. But I must interfere no more with the events that must happen now. One will win this conflict. One will take the slower path to victory.

*He floats away, back to the ship*

OOS: Waiting on Ferret for The Place That Wasn't There Yesterday
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPB: Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB: Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:07 am

<Ynot vs Blackout>

With and elegant spin, Ynot dances out of the way of the shadow bolts, and sees Kakamu floating off. "You've got to be shitting me," Ynot said with a grimace, "One time I ask for help and I get the rub! Typical. Alright Blackout, you want something new, how's this?"

Holding Ka-Oni-Santsu in his right hand, he holds his left hand open horizontally across his chest as a minuscule star forms, which he grasps firmly, seemingly squashing it. His hand glows brilliantly until a pillar of light shoots skyward before stabilizing in a shaft of pure energy.

"Say hello to the Fusion Blade, " Ynot says with a smirk on his face, and in a flash is in front of Blackout, already swinging down on the Makuta.
    ----

<Idiotas vs Pile of Ashes, Now Aboard the Barraca>

The strange group of Toa, now so far from home, in both space and time, regroup on board the bridge, resuming their duties. "Any Troubles," Sasuken asked. "Nothing out of the ordinary, Sparky," Blade said, using a tone of voice that was meant to cut deep. "You know I hate that name, Bolt," Sasuken countered, equally acidic.

"Both of you children, keep it together until our fearless leader get's back, will you? It's been ages since he's had a good fight, and I for one welcome the entertainment. I have running bets on outcomes, if you'd like," came Vultran, a small tablet in hand, and bags of coins on his waist.
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Coins : 7245

Post by Malygos Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:54 am

<User HQ>

"Ha, that's definitely true." He gave a wry smile. "Too many bad memories, too many failures." A chuckle. "Ha! I sound like a tired old man...which I suppose I am."
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:22 pm

Walt Disney: I, uh..?

*Walt Disney's hands close into white-knuckled fists.*

Walt Disney: If you know what's happened to my beloved park then- *He sniffs back a tear and sighs.* Please, what happened?
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:18 pm

*The peglegged stranger approaches, and lays a hand on Walt's shoulder*

???: Intolerance, my friend. I can see that you must have been under there a long time - by which I mean, nobody comes here anymore. There's nothing, and nobody left to see.

*He then sits down atop a wall segment decorated with Donald's face*

???: If you really are Mr Disney, then I'm sorry to say that there will come a day when grown-ups will stop taking their offspring to your parks of rides and wonders. They just get fed up, and the place will fall into disrepair.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:03 pm

<Vizima>

"They will not rebel." the Nephilim roared. "You have my word." He and Praxter then disappeared back up the tunnel.

"I don't like this." Male said.

-----

<Teruga Prime>

"So what did he say?" asked Clara.

-----

<Blackout v. Ynot>

Blackout snarled upon seeing Kakamu fly off. "That damn coward. Avoiding destiny yet again." He turned back to Ynot, just in time to see the Fusion Blade come down on him and parry the blow with a plasma shield.

"Ah, a new trick. That's nice." he said, as the Master Sword in his hand also began to glow. "Haven't you learned yet that we are equal?"

-----

Suddenly, the three Hathoraxx cruisers burst out from behind the moon, raining railgun rounds and lasers down on the Barraca.

-----
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:11 pm

<Ynot v. Blackout>

Ynot: Oh, I'm counting on it.

*Ynot arcs his blade in a wide swipe, sending out a coronal ejection*

Ynot: Do you remember Blackout? All those millenniums ago, when you said I would never kill you, because I wanted the glory? There's no glory left in keeping you alive.

*Ynot reaches out with his grasp of metals to Blackout's arm, and disperses the lower portion*

Ynot: Flee now, or meet the same fate.
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:27 pm

<The Ruins of Disney Land Florida>

*Walt Disney looks pensive for a while before composing himself with some breathing exercises.*

Walt Disney: Well my peg-legged friend, although this eventuality wasn't welcome I can't say it was exactly unexpected.

*He sits himself down on the wall next to the stranger.*

Walt Disney: We knew this day would come, me and the others, we knew it and we planned for it. Anyone who thinks we were able to secure ourselves as the Head of Pageantry at the 1960 Winter Olympics through quality family entertainment alone is a fool. No, we've been stockpiling weapons for years... Let's go get those children back.

*He reaches out to shake the stranger's hand.*

Walt Disney: Please, call me Walt.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:48 pm

*Trevax nodded at Male's words.*

Trevax: "Neither do I. But we must make do with what we have, I suppose."

Carter: "Da. I will go with Praxter. Godspeed, Trevax."

*Carter followed Praxter and the Nephilim*

Trevax: "….Male….what is this feeling that I am experiencing? It is like my system has lost its security. Like, I am about to be in great danger."

---

*Lon shook his head, and looked at Clara somberly. He clutched the telephone in his hand.*

Lon: "He said it was troubling, and put me on hold. I suggest you get out of this planet, Clara."

---

*The mysterious being stood up, nodded at User MK, and flew away, having heard enough.*

---

*Meanwhile, Klak smiles on Malchior IV.*

Me: Come on. Let's end this, you and I.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:06 pm

<Ynot v. Blackout>

Blackout hissed, clutching the stump where his arm was just a second ago. "You win, Ynot. You win. But I'll be back for you." He then vanished in a flash of light.

-----

<Vizima>

Praxter and the Nephilim (and presumably Carter as well) emerged from the cave. The ancient alien stopped to take in the sky and breathe the fresh air, both things he hadn't encountered in so many years. "I wish my wife was here. Where did you bury her remains? She deserves to rest in our ancestral home."

"I shall take you to her grave, then." Praxter said, and walked off.

"What?" Male shouted, unable to hear Trevax over the noise the pets had started to make. "Are you in trouble?"

-----

<Teruga Prime>

"Do you have a way that won't get me spotted by too many people?" Clara asked.

-----

<User HQ>

"We all are." the Architect smiled. "Perhaps our time is up. This must be the last of our meddling. Once Klakk is out of the picture, the time of the Users must end. So, where can I find MK?"
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:28 pm

The bespectacled User chuckled at the Architect's comment.  "If that's true, what's to happen to the Interface and the Geth?  I can't simply abandon my own children."

He pushed his glasses up in thought.  "Regardless, you are right.  To think it took me so long to actually talk to you again...then again, I was always the black sheep of the family."

He put up a display.  "I have surveillance drones throughout the cosmos.  MK hasn't left headquarters.  You should find him in his sanctum."

---

"My lord, Ynot has defeated Blackout." The darkened angel swooped down next to the lavender mage.

"Then there is no time to be lost." He stood up, beginning to weave a teleportation spell. "To think that he was once a hero...reduced to this. Worse than even I was. A foolish man with a foolish crown."
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:56 pm

<Ynot's location>

Drifting in space's empty void, Ynot slumps, dispersing his fusion blade with the exhalation. "So begins my exodus. I walk this path alone, for none sees me as I was." And so, Ynot waits, KOS, sealing himself back, and resting at his side.
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:40 am

A flash of violet light.  "Well, then, Ynot, if you walk the path of madness alone, then you will suffer."

The magus grinned, firing off a bolt of arcane energy at Ynot.  "So this is what you've become?  A madman and a fool, worse even than I?"  He waved his hand, as crystals erupted from the floor to restrain the Makuta.  "How unfortunate. You were once a paragon of what you believed in. The balance you so loved, flawed as it was." Arcane energy began to form around his hands. "Now? What are you, Ynot? What have you become?"

A massive laser of arcane energy fired off at Ynot.

Last edited by The Spark of Genius on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:30 am

*Carter slowly followed Praxter and the Nephilim*

*Trevax yelled a tad louder*

Trevax: "I AM FEELING! I THINK YOU CALL IT….FEAR."

---

*Lon nodded. His expression did not change.*

Lon: "There are some old tunnels from a millennia or so ago. They will lead to a secret dock with a spaceship that will get you out of here."

---

*MK sighed. He was rambling too much already.*

Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:23 pm

The Hathoraxx Hunter ships, undeterred by the crew of the Barraca choosing to ignore them, continued attacking, raining laser beams and railgun rounds down on the cruiser.

-----

<Vizima>

Praxter, Carter, and the Nephilim finally arrived at an empty field, in the middle of which a pit could be found, hastily covered over with earth.

"You buried her like this?" the Nephilim roared. "She killed over one hundred." Praxter said. "We were never going to give her a funeral."

"Yeah, so am I, to be honest." Male said. "I wish I knew why."

-----

<Teruga Prime>

"Thank you, ambassador." Clara bowed. "Where are they?"

-----

<User HQ>

"I'm sure your children are grown up enough to handle themselves now, LM. Wait for me here." The Architect then teleported away, arriving outside MK's sanctum.

-----

OOC: Remember, this is the first time he's been out of his house in years.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:55 am

Ynot opens a wall of portals with a snap of his fingers, the arcane energy reappearing outside a random black hole. "I have become what I fought against. This I know. I do not pretend otherwise. But, the voices, Malygos, they do not stop."

In a flash, Ynot is in front of Malygos, Ka-Oni-Santsu drawn and released to it's Claymore state, shadow dripping off it's blade, "Kill, kill, kill. That's ALL I hear any more!" He slams the hilt into Malygos' chin
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:16 am

The magus snapped his fingers just before the hilt hit him in the chin, teleporting a few metres back. "Kill? That's all you are now?" He glared, his red eyes boring into Ynot's blue. "No more balance, no more anything?" He extended his hand, and a card fell from the ceiling, bearing the number "0" on it. "Then it's time you fell like the dog you are! Izanagi!"

Upon uttering the being's name, Malygos crushed the card in his hand. A tall, armored, knight-like figure with a long black coat and a spear, but all encased in steel appeared before him. Malygos raised his hand, and Izanagi dived at Ynot, slashing with his spear-head as Malygos teleported behind, firing disruptive bolts from behind.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:31 am

Ynot drops below both, letting them collide as he arcs his blade, a wave of pure shadow slamming into them. "I did not say that's all I AM. I said that's all I HEAR. I am still here. It's the only reason this entire solar system didn't turn into a black hole the instant you appeared."

Ynot is in front of Malygos again, close enough for him to look him in the eyes, now plagued by heterochromia; his left blue, his right yellow. "You still believe me a dog need of felling, hit me with your BEST shot."
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:37 am

A sharp-toothed grin appeared on Malygos's face.  "I will."  He raised a hand.  "Disruption."  And the connection Ynot and his armor was severed.  The armor flew, uselessly, into space leaving Ynot himself vulnerable.  "All iron rusts, dulls eventually.  You, Makuta of Iron, are no different.  You've grown old, and lost your way.  So, Ynot, I will, for the sake of the universe, destroy you!"

He twitched his hand...and Izanagi slammed his spear down, into Ynot's antidermis.  "Dimensional Anchor."  He pointed at Ynot, a flare of energy going through his antidermis as Izanagi's spear sliced through it and shot lightning, damagine its insides.  "You're not going to get away from this that easily."
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:55 am

Ynot's antedermis twinges at the assault, "Aaaah, yes, thank you. I can finally think. Bastard can't communicate while I'm like this." Ynot's armor twitches violently as it drifts. "Catch is, his consciousness is still in there. He may not have my abilities to the fullest, but I was still holding him back. You've sharpened this dull blade, for that I am grateful. Put me back in before he hurts you."

Ynot can sense doubt in Malygos, "I will deal with him. I've done it before, I'll do it again. All I need is a promise. Someone needs to take the helm of Peacekeeper while I rest. Blackout will be angry as a hornet. I can feel other menaces surfacing." As much as a gaseous entity can, Ynot tries to look pleading, "Your magic, right? Since your Ascension? You can read my thoughts, right? Take a look, see what I have in mind."
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:06 am

Malygos reached into Ynot's mind... "You're right. Damn you, Ynot." He nodded, as Izanagi plunged the spear back into Ynot's body, taking the antidermins with it. "So, it's him again. And Ynot." He smiled, as his lavender hair fell in front of his face. "I promise."

A wave of darkness behind Ynot, and a certain darkened angel appeared behind him. "Of course, I'm certainly not going to end this fight fairly."

Anzu nodded, his scythe of darkness cutting a rift in space as the void energy began to annihilate Ynot's body.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:43 am

Lon: "My pleasure. Unfortunately, my dear, that's classified."

*A soldier approached Clara from behind, and injected her with a tranquilizing chemical. When Clara (hopefully) woke up, she found herself in front of a run down ship and several Malchiorian guards.*

*One of them approached her, and nodded.*

Mookius Max: "Are you ready, Miss?"

OOS: Sorry to autohit.

---

*Carter said nothing as his eyes watched the Nephilim.*

Trevax: "Perhaps it's the hundreds of monstrous creatures before us?"

---

*MK stood up. He thought he had heard something. When he looked out through the window, he saw a face he had not seen in years. The Architect!*

MK: Architect?! ARCHITECT?!

*User MK burst through the door and embraced his old friend.*

MK: What brings you out of your quarters, old pal?

---

*While Ynot and Malygos fight, the astral projection of Nadle appeared before them.*

Nadle: "While the lions fight, the wolf takes all the prey. But first he must make himself the leader of the pack."

OOC: Droppin' a tiny bit of Randolf Schwaller on all y'all.

---

*With a booming crash, Klakk landed outside of Klak's warehouse. His force and energy created a crater, but somehow left the warehouse unscathed.*

*He bursted through the door. Suddenly, a wide array of turrets began to empty their rounds on the clone. He was caught off guard and was slightly bruised, but eventually worked out a reflection spell that created a dome around him. He flicked his wrist, and the dome expanded, destroying the turrets. The other Klak was nowhere to be found.*

Klakk: "Face me, son of the ghost."

*He walked through the lab slowly.*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:16 pm

<Teruga Prime>

"Oh, hell." Clara said, sitting up and clutching her head. "What'd you inject me with, Gapyriad Whisky?"

She slowly lifted herself off the ground, holding onto a railing to stop herself falling. "Yeah, I'm ready."

-----

<Vizima>

"I'm getting used to them, actually." Male said, petting a snake on the head to emphasise his statement. The snake hissed at him and bared its fangs, and he pulled his hand away fast.

Praxter began to clear away the earth.

-----

<User HQ>

"Spare me the greetings. I know Klakk's now active and causing havoc. Didn't I tell you this would end badly?" the Architect said, stepping away, avoiding MK's embrace.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Mookius Max: "Whiskey? No, that would be impossible, girl." (( Trollface ))

*Max pointed to the ship's cargo hold, and walked in.*

---

Trevax: "Right. I'm sure they are warming up to you as well."

---

MK: Define havoc.

---

*Klak clapped his hands, Klakk having emerged from all the traps in mere minutes.*

Me: You survived them all. Well done.

Klakk: "It will take more than that to destroy me."

Me: I know. But you must admit, you would have never found me had I not allowed it.

Klakk: "So, you're suicidal. You hear that, Users?"

Me: Enough with the prattle. I ended this once, now I'll end it again.

Klakk: "I know not of what you speak. Neither do I care."

Me: En garde, Klak.

Klakk: "Likewise, Klak."

*They lunged at each other, both summoning key blades of great power*

Last edited by IT IS HAPPENING on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:34 am

Ynot writhed in pain, screeching, "Doggamnit Anzu, destroying my body isn't going to stop the menace." He cringes and spits out another sentence, "We need to take this to the psionic plane."

Drifting off back to his ship, the crew takes note and signals back, "We having company, Captain?" Sasuken inquired. "Aye, Malygos and Anzu. Have Kurenitsu and Asumaru meet us at the air lock. I'm going to need a hand, and do something about those ships firing on you. It's embarrassing" Ynot came back.

Sasuken flips a couple switches, and a surge of power courses through an amplified Void Manipulator, warping the ships to the other end of the galaxy, in a different dimension of an offshoot timeline

Arriving at the ship, Asumaru takes Ynot's weight with Ynots arm over his shoulder, as Ynot directs them to his meditation suite. "Malygos, you are going to see what no living being has ever been allowed to see. What's REALLY on my mind. There is a weed in here that needs uprooting. I understand if you poke around, just please, don't break anything," Ynot, his voice getting lower through the instruction. "Kurenitsu, Please show our guests in."

Kurenitsu lifts her staff and taps it on the ground once, twice, and on the third, the ground gives out beneath Malygos and Anzu, falling into a dark pit. When they open their eyes, they are sprawled on the floor of a Japanese style home. Walls of paper and wood surround them. Wood floors beneath them. Wood ceilings above.

Last edited by Ynot on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:58 am

<Teruga Prime>

Clara walked, or rather stumbled into the cargo hold. "I don't suppose you've got a pillow, have you? I need to sleep this one off."

-----

<Vizima>

Praxter finally created a large enough hole in the ground, revealing a partially decomposed, dismembered Nephilim body. He lifted it out of the hole, and placed it in the Nephilim's arms. "Where to now?" he asked.

"To the stone circle."

-----

<User HQ>

"He killed Perseus. He came after a Turaga and killed him in cold blood. And now he's going after Klak, while his lackeys bribe governments to join whatever crusade you've planned for him. How can you not know?" the Architect roared.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:41 pm

*Klakk and Klak viciously smashed their swords into one another. Blasts of light and shadow alike were thrown across the landscape, as both figures crashed into the ground.*

Klakk: "Come, Klak! Let them see their gods fight!"

*he grabbed his counterpart and teleported to a location several metres above a Malchiorian City.*

*The two Klaks punched and kicked each other, then slashed at one another quickly. The fighting was going so fast, the citizens below could only see blurs of different colors.*

Me: We are not gods!

---

*MK turned to the Architect*

MK: Perseus? What evidence do you have that he killed Perseus? And I haven't planned anything for him. We simply gave him power to save the universe. How he does it is none of our concern.

*He paused, and looked to the floor.*

MK: Though him fighting Klak is problematic.

OOS: Check the post where F-Klak approached Perseus Razz I have a screenshot if anything.

---

Max: "Aye. Get comfortable. It's a long ride."

*The ship flew away*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:27 pm

<User HQ>

"Klakk came to Vizima screaming threats and blasting at other Knights while Perseus hid in his hut. I saw LM's footage, at least what he'd gotten before somebody forced him to stop recording. And Perseus is dead now, is he not?" the Architect raged. "Tell me, how does this help our master plan?"

-----

<Vizima>

After a short walk, Praxter, the Nephilim, and (presumably) Carter reached the circle they'd previously used to get to Malchior IV. The Nephilim placed his hand on the rock, which automatically opened a portal.

"Farewell, Toa. May we never meet again." he said, disappearing into the vortex.

-----

<Max's ship>

Clara put her head down on the pillow, and quickly fell asleep in spite of her headache.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:07 pm

*The peglegged man shakes his hood off, revealing the face of a caucasian male with a robotic eye and a ginger beard, probably in his 40s or 50s. He smirks, and grabs his hand, shaking it vigorously*

???: The pleasure's all mine, Mr Disney, big fan! In fact I think I still have some of your original tape reels I stole- uh, recovered, back home.

*He then sits down next to him and stares up at the night sky, apparently deep in thought, before shaking his head and whacking it with his left hand while making a strange noise*

???: Where was I? Oh yes! Hugh's the name, Hugh Hoard. And I believe we have some imaginations to inspire! Come with me!

*Hugh frolics through the debris like it's a meadow in summer, gesturing for Walt to follow him*
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:42 pm

*Walt Disney gasps with joy, stands tall and strides confidently behind Hugh Hoard.*

Walt Disney: Oh Mr Hoard, let's get ourselves over to the Disney castle. If what I think is there is still there... well... lets just say that we should have no trouble charming the next generation and all subsequent generations to come.
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:14 am

Malygos smirked.  "A classic 'journey to the centre of the mind?'  I thought you were too old for that sort of cliche, Ynot."  He chuckled, pushing his hair out of his face.  "Very well then.  Come, Anzu, let's go."

"Yes, milord."  The angel chuckled.  "I remember the last time we had to deal with this.  You got a Persona out of it."

Malygos sighed.  "Don't remind me."  They began to run down the nearest passageway.

~~~~

LM flips through a few more channels...and then sees Klakk once again.

"Oh dear. This is much worse than even we thought." He saved the recording, and ran to MK's chambers.

He burst open the door. "MK! Architect! We have even bigger problems."
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:20 am

As Malygos and Anzu advance, they come to a junction of five doors marked with symbols: Star, Square, Pentagon, Circle with triangles around it, and a question mark.
    They just exited the Star path.
    The pentagon path has a feel of darkness, shadows leap from within.
    The square door is blue, the sound of hammers striking an anvil echo
    The Circle and triangle route shimmers violently, fading in and out of existence
    The Questioned branch is mahogany.
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:29 am

Malygos puts a hand to his face. "Really? A puzzle? Really?" He sighed. "It's either Pentagon or Question. His Hollow self would reside in either the realm of darkness or in the realm of mystery."

Anzu nodded. "May I take the pentagon path, my lord?"

"Yes. I will take the Question."

They do so.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:46 am

[Ynot's Mind, Question Path]
    Malygos is found on a stormy night on Destral, many milleniums ago. In front of him, Ynot sits at a desk, tinkering with a small rahi, altering it's diet to something more abundant for it's habitat. Teridax walks behind him, a tablet in hand, "Ynot, have you seen Krika?" With a detached and dismissive tone, he replies, "Training hall with Chirox and Mutran." With a sigh, Teridax departs, and Malygos finds himself back in the room of paths, the Question and Star doors gone.

[Ynot's mind, Pentagon path]

Anzu finds an empty room of shadow, movement dances at the periphery of his vision, but noting is ever there. The only feature to be found is a silhouette outlined thinly in white of a sword shaped like a key. Should Anzu aggrieve this sillhouette, he would find himself looking out into the cosmos briefly, before returning to the paths room, the Pentagon door missing
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:49 am

*User MK blinks*

MK: All conjecture. We can't act on conjecture again. Not after last time.

*User LM bursted out*

MK: What is it now? Still meddling in the affairs of a universe you forsook long ago? We finally have a chance. We finally have a chance to set things right. And it all blows up in my face....

---

*Klak was smashed through a building by a blast of shadow*

*He crashed into a road, leaving a small crater surrounding him. He then stood up, and flew into the sky, using his Crast to repel Klakk into the distance*

*Klakk regained his composure, and both sliced and slashed into one another while flying at breakneck speeds in the sky.*

*They stopped above an ocean and shot at each other madly.*

*Klakk slammed his Keyblade into Klak's jaw. The Makuta grunted, then slammed his key blade into the other Makuta's gut.*

*Both Klaks clasped hands raging with energy blasts against each other. A violent explosion ensued.*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:12 pm

<User HQ>

"Fine! You want solid proof? I'll give it to you!" the Architect screamed. "LM, we're leaving." The old man stormed out of the room as fast as his ancient creaking bones would carry him. "We need a witness. Someone who was there. That's the only way we can convince him that the sky is blue. And I know just the person."

The Architect snapped his fingers, opening a portal in front of himself and LM. "Coming? My ship is quite comfortable."

-----

<Vizima>

"Well, that was a wild ride." Praxter said as the portal slammed shut. Suddenly, the ground beneath them rumbled, and the stones began to fall back into the earth. The Knight cursed beneath his breath, aghast at having to lose the portal. At least they hadn't gotten around to retiring their ships yet.

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:30 pm

*MK followed the Architect silently*

---

*Carter walked up to Praxter*

Carter: "Something wrong?"

---

*The ship had left the Terugan atmosphere. They were now in the grip of cold space. The captain continued his course for Malchior IV.*

---

*Both Klaks awoke on the bottom of the sea. They then sped up to the surface and bolted into the air. Almost immediately, they targeted one another, and flied straight at one another. The blades clashed once again.*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:42 pm

The younger User sighed. "I prefer my own transportation, but very well." He tapped his wrist, and three of his machines walked in beside him. One, the tallest, was the three-eyed Prime. Two smaller ones, one yellow and with some sort of fuel tank attached to his back, and the other a greyish-blue, the smallest and least threatening of the three.

"Prime, Flame, and Doctor will accompany us, of course."

---

Malygos shook his head. "Alright. So those were the wrong doors, unless Ynot's trying to tell us something. Let's go through the next one together."

"Understood, milord." The two proceeded through the circle door.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:49 pm

[Ynot's mind, Circle and Triangle Door]

As they enter, the door slams shut, and all around them was a formerly white room, but is now covered in blood, dripping from walls, in a rainbow of colors. Violets and Candy Apple Reds contrasted by rusty brown and luminous yellow. In the center of the room, there is a pool where the carnage drips and drains to. An arm rises from the pool, pulling a body free from the cesspit. It looks like Ynot in shape, but where it isn't covered in the blood of others, and it's shell can be seen is a matte black. His hair is a wild mess, caked and ruffled. where Ynot's traditional Ultimix would be is a bone mask of sharp angular features, seeming almost feral with jagged red accents.

When Ynohtna speaks, the entire room shakes  and darkens slightly, "Welcome to my home, Pain in the a$$ Mage, and Dark Angel. I hope you realize you will die here." With a thrust of his arm, a spike of blood erupts from his pit and straight for Malygos

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content