BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Tales of the Makuta Anima

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9880

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    Tales of the Makuta Anima Left_bar_bleue1500/2000Tales of the Makuta Anima Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Tales of the Makuta Anima Empty Tales of the Makuta Anima

Post by Yenot Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:18 am

With the tomfoolery going on with BZPower, I am reposting this here so that it can be read if ever the need be.

For the sake of the Structure of the tale, I will post a chapter a week.

Chapter One:
    One stormy evening on Destral, a minor Makuta named Ynot was toiling away on his latest assignment, a simple Rahi of course, he was never given anything to difficult or important.
    “Why must I be tortured so?” he pondered.
    “Both you and I know the answer to that, young one,” came the reply from behind
    Ynot spun around only to find that it was his good friend Sasuken
    “You had me going there for a moment Sasuken,” sighed Ynot “I seriously thought you were Teridax!”
    “That pompous power house,” Sasuken snickered “you would have been better off if I was he! I’ve been given orders to deliver Tablets of Release to you, Trixtin, Asumaru, Kurenitsu, Hokagetsu, and myself.”
    “Tablets of Relief?” Ynot retorted, “But I have completed all of my assignments, no matter how menial!”
    “I know, that’s why they are being issued,” he answered, “all of us are to take a small ‘vacation’ of sorts. Then we are to return with higher ranks”
    “Well that’s great,” mumbled Ynot, “but why would I be better off if Teridax himself was here?”
    “I’ll tell you when I tell the others.”
    To be continued….
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33903

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    Tales of the Makuta Anima Left_bar_bleue0/0Tales of the Makuta Anima Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Tales of the Makuta Anima Empty Re: Tales of the Makuta Anima

Post by Heat Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:08 am

Ah, excellent!
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9880

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    Tales of the Makuta Anima Left_bar_bleue1500/2000Tales of the Makuta Anima Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Chapter Two:
    “He wants us to go WHERE?” exclaimed Hokagetsu
    “Could you please repeat yourself, Sasuken,” inquired Asumaru
    “Fine, this is the last time I’ll say it, so listen, and listen good,” Sasuken replied, “Teridax wants the six of us to go scout a new island that’s been discovered. It is known as Shinobi-Nui. Other than that, nothing is known about the island.”
    “Ok, so we are pretty much on a suicide mission on a deserted island,” chimed Kurenitsu, “So what do we get out of his deal?”
    “Two things,” answered Sasuken, “One is that we all will receive less menial tasks, more importantly though, is number two. One of us will be chosen to be the designated Makuta of this Island!”
    “Ok, well that certainly changes things,” commented Ynot.
    “Funny you should speak, Ynot,” cackled Sasuken, “He also wants you to lead this little expedition”
    “Oh, well, um...,” stumbled Ynot, “I didn’t see that coming.”
    “Neither did I,” replied Sasuken, “In fact I asked him why, he simply said ‘it’d do you some good!’ I can’t believe the gull of that cocky son of a Brakas monkey!”
    “Well, we’d better get packing for our little ‘trip’.” suggested Asumaru
    The Makuta all filed out of the room, heading for their own quarters. Save Ynot, too stunned to move
    To be continued…
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15478

Post by Kon Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:22 am

Ynot never got around to posting the rest, and as far as I know, it only exists in a Google Drive document he shared with me a while back, so I'm going to post the rest for him so that everyone has the benefit of reading it.

Chapter 3
    After everyone had filed out, Teridax slipped in unnoticed.
    “Ynot!” He bellowed, “Why are you moping about? You have an assignment, get to it now!”
    Ynot whirled around to confront his leader.
    “I’m sorry master,” he groveled, “I was just thinking about…”
    “Thinking?” Teridax rebuttaled, “Who gave you permission to do such a thing? Get to work now!”
    “Yes, master, I will get on it,” Ynot whimpered, heading for his quarters to pack
    Once he fled, Teridax looked over the last project Ynot had completed.
    “Adequate, as usual,” he judged, “this underling has confidence issues, this much is obvious. This mission will do him some good. Along with those other misfits. Especially that cocky Sasuken, he needs an attitude adjustment, and I know just the Rahi to give it to him…”
    To be continued….
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Chapter 4:
    “I can’t believe I’m finally getting off Destral,” exclaimed Sasuken to himself.
    “After all this time, I finally get to leave. I just wish I were in command, and not Ynot, he’s so weak! I’ve never seen him even show a little braver….” He stopped his moaning because a giant Rahi-Nui was at his window, staring him down; it had murderous intent in its eyes, he knew that immediately.
    “Oh Crud,” he stammered.
    He flashed back to when he was new to this world, only a few years under his belt, and he’d been assigned Poo-Duties for larger Rahi. Everything had been going smoothly, the Kane-Ra had not stampeded for once, the Tarakava were calm, and the Kikalono were grazing. So he was headed to his final assignment: the Rahi-Nui. This was bad on its own, because, for some reason or another, its last victim gave it diarrhea. However, for an unknown reason, it was unusually agitated today.
    “Well, here goes everything,” Groped the young Sasuken, as he entered its pen.
    Immediately, he knew something was wrong, the beast was nowhere in sight! Then he looked up, this one had grown wings, and it was charging!
    To Be Continued….
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Chapter 5:
    Sasuken remembered that day vividly, and to this day, he has feared Rahi-Nui, but in fearing it, he had learned everything about it.
    “So beast, come to get pay back have you? After that humiliating defeat, I handed you all those centuries ago. Well, I’m sure someone sent you, even you’re not stupid enough to mess with the same Makuta twice! So bring it on!!!”
    Sasuken burst out of his window, slamming into the Rahi-Nui, both recoiled quickly. However, Sasuken had forgotten a most crucial bit of information: his room was twenty stories in the air, and the beast could still fly!
    “Oh crud,” he screamed as he plummeted, then he remembered he was a Makuta, so he shape-shifted up some wings post-haste.
    “That was close, I have to remember that next time I’m jumping out of a window,” he mumbled, and then he turned to face the monster he had come out here to face, only to find the skies were empty.
    To Be Continued….
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Chapter 6
    A few hours later, Sasuken was sitting in his room, dumbfounded by the sudden appearance, then disappearance of the Rahi-Nui
    “Where could it possibly gone!” Sasuken pondered, “It’s not like they can just vanish! I mean come on; it was two kio long for crying out loud!”
    As he pondered this, laying in his chamber, Teridax loomed out side of his door
    “How indeed, young one,” he whispered, turning his power of illusion upon the unsuspecting Makuta again, “How indeed.”
    “Five times!” Sasuken shrieked, “Five times that thing appeared outside my room! And every time I investigated it disappeared!”
    “Well, that is awfully odd,” Ynot consoled, “but I’m sure there is a logical explanation. I’m just not sure what!”
    “What could it possibly be,” he countered, “It’s not like someone would…were you in on this?”
    “In on what?” Ynot questioned.
    “Never mind,” He answered, “I know who’s behind this, and there is no point in pursuing it any further”
    “Why,” Ynot insisted.
    “Because,” he sighed, “If I address it, worse things will happen. After all, he’s the only one who could know.”
    “Who,” Ynot persisted, “And what do they know?”
    “My father!”

Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:23 am

Chapter 7
    “Hokagetsu, Kurenitsu, Asumaru, Trixtin, Sasuken, and Ynot,” Teridax hollered, “you know your mission. Get to this new island; chart it to the smallest detail; ‘Make Friends’ with the inhabitants; and return to base. Is that clear?”
    “Yes sir,” they replied in unison.
    “Then what are you still doing here? Get you lazy behinds moving!” he ordered.
    “Move out!” Ynot commanded as the ragtag team soared into the sky, except Sasuken, who stood a moment staring in contempt at Teridax, then soaring off into the sky
    While flying towards the island, Hokagetsu commented, “You know, maybe we should have a team name! You know like those Toa do!”
    “Whaaat!!??” Kurenitsu questioned.
    “Well, I was thinking, it sort of helps them work together better, so I was hoping we could have one, too!” He stammered.
    “Why would we…” Sasuken began to say, but Ynot cut him off, “Actually, that’s a great idea! Any suggestions?”
    “How bout the ‘Fearsome Foursome’?” Asumaru commented
    “’Fearsome Foursome’!” Sasuken spat, “Too bad there are six of us, you ignoramus! Nah, how about the ‘Deadly Dreadnaughts’!”
    “Nope, too overused,” Hokagetsu insisted, “how ‘bout the ‘Toast Busters’!”
    “Too Late,” Ynot countered, “It’s already been done by some random group of Matoran in some place called Earth! How ‘bout ‘The Makuta Anima’!”
    “Okay”
    “Sure”
    “Why not”
    “Whatever”
    “Hmm”
    “So it’s settled then, we are the Makuta Anima!”
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Chapter 8:
    The beach was beautiful, clear sky, smooth water, and a bunch of Matoran to greet us!
    It couldn’t have been a better greeting; at least that’s what I thought at the time.
    Looking back on it, I noticed some odd things, the air was electrified, our voices seemed to be amplified, our foot falls seemed slightly heavier than usual, and I swear it was hotter than the sun, but I paid these no attention, after all, why would I when the Matoran were treating us like gods?
    “Welcome to our isle, Oh great shadowed ones,” praised one Matoran; he seemed to be their leader.
    “Welcome indeed,” commented another, slightly ruder Matoran, “Who, might I ask, exactly are you?”
    “We, my Matoran friend,” Ynot replied as serenely as possible, “Are the Makuta Anima!”
    “Oh, rly?” one Matoran n00bed, “n y r u hur?”
    “Well, my grammatically challenged Matoran,” Kurenitsu chimed in, “We are here to make friends, map your island, and establish it as its own territory!”
    She had never lied in her life up to this point, but she knew that if they thought that they would be put under oppression, they would surely revolt, and they couldn’t have that! So she had to make sacrifices, and apparently, her honesty was the first to go. Though she would try harder in the future to avoid it if she could.
    “And why, might we ask,” inquired the leader, “Would we want our secluded island to be put on a map? We like the solitude and peace!”
    “I’m sorry little one, but we’re just following orders.” Asumaru whispered as he disappeared into thin air.
    “Were did he go! What just happened? OMFG! What’s going on?” were some of the reactions that flew about as this happened.
    Immediately afterward, he reappeared, with a bitten Madu Fruit in hand and mouth.
    “What?” he inquired with his mouth full and smoking, “You didn’t think I was going to hurt you now, did you?”
    “Well, yeah actually, we did,” they replied with obvious fear in their voices.
    “There is no need to fear us young ones,” Ynot tried to comfort them, “We are not here to do anything of the sort, we just want to map out the place, make sure nothing bad will happen here, and leave! Maybe relax a little while we’re at it, but nothing that would harm you in any way.”
    “Well,” the second Matoran replied, “I guess if that s the case you can stay, but no shenanigans!”
    “Fine with us” Sasuken whispered, “After all, your Toa won’t do you any good.”
    He said this so quietly, no one could here it, except for five pairs of eyes hiding in the bushes, staring intently, listening to every word…
    To Be Continued…
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Chapter 9
    “This,” the leader motioned to each grass hut, “is our village. There is the Merchants shop, over there is where our Turaga lives, and to our left is the Bakilli field,…”
    “Bakilli?” Hokagetsu questioned, “What’s that?”
    “Bakilli is our islands sport, the objective is to get that bolder,” he gestured to an enormous boulder off in the distance,
    “Into that hole,” again he gestured off into the distance, but in the opposite direction, where a giant hole in the ground was,
    “Using only a sword, shield, and your wits!” he finished
    “Well, what’s the sword and shield for?” Sasuken pondered
    “Well, Bakilli is a full contact sport, and if we didn’t supply them,” he answered, “it’d be no fun!”
    “Really now?” Ynot questioned, “And how long do the matches last?”
    “Anywhere from an hour to three days,” he replied
    “Then I challenge your best player, or team, or whatever to a round!” Asumaru countered
    “The game is played in teams of two, up to five teams can play,” he responded, “As for who the best is, well, I’ll take you to them…”
    To Be Continued….
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Chapter 10
    “These are our reigning champions in Bakilli,” Gesturing to a Pitch Black Ga-Matoran, and the fairly rude Le-Matoran we had met earlier, “The one to the left is Dawtdawt, while the one on the right is….well…he has no name, but everyone refers to him as ‘Commando’ “
    “So, which of you is the leader of your team?” Ynot inquired to them both
    “I take charge of this group,” Commando replied
    “Well, is that so?” Sasuken spoke up, “We would like to issue a challenge to you two!”
    “There are six of you, but only two of us, that wouldn’t be fair,” she complained
    “I know that, which is why two of us won’t be playing, and you guys can select another team to play with you,” Ynot assured
    “Is that within the rules? Two teams working together?” Commando asked the Leader, “C’mon Gerson we need an answer!”
    “Yes, it is, but it is also usually frowned upon,” Gerson confirmed, “But I shall allow it for this match”
    “Excellent, we shall meet you on the field in one hour,” Sasuken ordered, “And bring the best you got!”
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:24 am

Chapter 11
    Dawtdawt knew what she had to do as soon as she met these strangers, which is why she found herself rushing through the lush emerald forest toward the Toa cove, the sanctuary of Matoran.
    She, unlike all the other Matoran on this island, wasn’t always a native of here, she washed up on shore one day after her ship had wrecked and had decided to stay. Fortunately, though, she hadn’t forgotten what these strangers were, they were Makuta, and they must be destroyed at all costs!
    Finally, she was at her destination! She burst inside and, to her surprise, the Toa she was about to summon, were already there!
    “Hello Dawtdawt,” one said, “Come to summon us for something?”
    “Yes Toa Blade!” She spat out, “There are…”
    “We know, Makuta, we watched them as they arrived,” Toa Blade replied.
    “They think they can march in here and take over do they?” Two said in unison, “We don’t think so!”
    “Kami, Kaze! How many times have I told you how annoying that is?” a lone Toa in the corner hissed
    “Soooorry, Vultran, we can’t help it,” Kami and Kaze replied, “We are twins, after all!”
    “Would you please stop arguing!” a female Toa shouted, “The Makuta are the ones that we must fight, not ourselves! And we must do as stealthfully as possible”
    “Ha, Shaern, your one to speak!” still another countered, “You almost took that ones head off when he took one of your precious Madu Cabolo!”
    “Sreda, back off, you know she’s addicted to those things!” another Toa spoke up, also clearly female, “Heck, she’d probably switch sides if they had a big enough stash! Why’s my rump so hot?”
    “That would be because you, Sonia, can’t keep your mouth shut!” Shaern rebuddled, increasing the fires ferocity
    “SILENCE, ALL OF YOU!” Blade hollered, “We must work together! It is one of the three Virtues! Have you already forgotten? Unity, Duty, Destiny! That’s what our entire existence is about!”
    “Your right Blade,” Sonia agreed, “When shall we strike?”
    “Depends, Dawtdawt, What are they doing right now?” Blade demanded
    “They are preparing to play a game of Bakilli against me and Commando”
    “How many shall be playing?” Vultran inquired
    “Four of their kind and four Matoran,” Dawtdawt answered
    “Excellent, I will get to work immediately,” Vultran cackled
    To be continued…
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Chapter 12:
    “On your mark, get set, BATTLE!” roared Gerson, announcing the beginning of the Bakilli match
    All four teams dashed from the starting line towards the giant spherical boulder, Ynot and Sasuken reached it first, drop kicking it to get it moving on its five Mio track across the island.
    Ynot was running on top of it, Sasuken on the side, when the other teams caught up. Commando jumped up and shouldered Ynot off the boulder, throwing him into Dawtdawt!
    “Hey, what’s wrong with you?” she inquired, squirming out from underneath the Makuta
    “I’m here to win,” he rebuddled, “So don’t get in my way!”
    He rolled out of sight, but he didn’t see the other two Makuta on the side him as planned, or the other two Matoran behind him, taking aim with their shields, ready to knock him down a notch or two
    To Be Continued…
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Chapter 13:
    Commando rolled the boulder down the hill, running as fast as he could.
    I can NOT lose this race he thought, but I really shouldn't of done that to Dawtdawt though...
    What am I talking about?! I must win! Why? Because…I don't know, I just have to!
    Little did Commando know that he was going right into the enemy's plan.
    "Stupid Matoran," Kurenitsu whispered in her pursuit of Commando.
    "They are like Nui-Rama to a flame!"
    "I know that, so be quiet and keep moving." Hokagestu said, speaking for the first time in awhile
    "Our objective is simple, keep to and keep quiet!"
    Just then Kurenitsu stopped, turned and looked around.
    "Something isn't right here...I'm not sure what, but something is out of place..."
    "Who cares, we need to keep our eyes on the Matoran!"
    "Oh, right, let’s go."
    What Kurenitsu had sensed was indeed correct, something was weird.
    If she had stopped longer and looked harder she would have realized that the Matoran were unwittingly leading them in circles.
    "Thisss isss ironic don't you think, Kami?"
    "Indeed, Kaze! The Makuta think the Matoran is ssstupid, and following their plan, when they are following ou..!"
    Kami was cut short by a large blade that seemed like it had no set form.
    "Toa, here? Who would have guessed?" Ynot inquired, holding Kazi tight.
    "Deliver a message to your leader would you?" Ynot bantered
    "Tell him or her that we are not here to..."Ahhh!"
    "Makuta aren't welcome here!" Blade said, pulling his Chain Blade from the unconscious Makutas skull.
    "Take him and lock him in the Cove, the Takea will feast on Makuta tonight"
    "Yesss, Blade, immediately...”
    To be continued...
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Chapter 14:
    Ynot awoke in a dank and dreary cavern black as pitch, bound to the wall with Protosteel chains
    “Uuungh, what happened?” Ynot Moaned.
    “We got ambushed, THAT’S what,” said some unknown voice
    “Huh? Who’s there?” Ynot replied
    “All of us, that’s who!” Sasuken replied from across the cavern
    “Who captured us?” Inquired Ynot
    “Some goody-two-shoes Toa, that’s who,” Trixitin retorted
    “So, what are we going to do about it, oh fearless leader?” Sasuken snarled
    Ynot looked at the chains that bound him, testing their strength
    “Well?” Trixitin inquired
    “What we are going to do, is wait for now,” Ynot replied
    A rally of confusion went across the Kanohi of the other Makuta
    “Wait, why wait?” Kurenitsu questioned for the first time
    “We will wait because we can’t break these chains, so…here’s the plan” Sasuken drifted off
    To be continued…
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:25 am

Chapter 15:
    Toa Idiotas Blade entered the dark cavern that held the Makuta that they were holding captive
    As he strolled in, his eyes closed, he mentally noted the position of each Makuta
    All five seemed to be where he left them, only their leader awake
    "So, think you could raid this island do you?" Blade taunted
    "As I tried to tell your underlings..." Ynot began
    Blade dashed to Ynot’s voice, going Kanohi to Kanohi with him
    "Save it Makuta scum! Your words won’t sway us!" Blade interrupted
    Blade lifted the Makuta off his feet
    "Look, I’m going to level with you," Blade began, "We can do this the easy way and you leave this island in one piece without anymore ruckus..."
    Blade glances around at the other four, noting that none of them had woken from their slumber yet
    "Or we do this the hard, and personal favorite of Toa Shaern's, way; namely destroying your armor and eviscerating your Antedermis!" Blade finished
    "Hmm, let’s see, the easy way...or the hard way...hmm, well, I’ll have to consult my team on that!" Ynot responded
    "Fool, they are out cold," Blade coaxed, "And they will NOT be waking anytime soon!"
    "O rly?" Said some unknown voice in the back ground
    Blade drops the Makuta to the floor and turns to the disturbance
    "YA RLY!!!!!!" Said some other, more sinister and slightly insane, voice
    A loud crash and the sounds of a Matoran being thrown into a cave wall
    Toa Vultran stalked in moments later with a Lime green Matoran wearing a Pakari
    "Found this scum spying down the hall" He explained
    To be continued...

Immediately
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Chapter 16:
    NOObenstien hit the floor with a thud, obvious to all that he was out cold
    "What was he doing in here?" Toa Blade inquired
    "Not sure, but he had a bamboo rod and some string, so I’m guessing fishing" Vultran replied
    Blade began to pace the cavern, rubbing his mask vigorously
    "And he just happened to stumble upon THIS cave?" Blade demanded, "Ahhh! Do you KNOW what will happen if the Matoran discover that WE hurt one of them?"
    "Probably," Ynot injected, "But then again, I’m guessing you do to..."
    "SILLENCE MORTAL!!!!!" Blade retorted
    "Ha! Heheha! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Ynot cackled in response, "You DARE call a Makuta MORTAL? We Makuta have been on this plane of existence LONG before you were ever DESIGNED!"
    Ynot stands up, chains tugging on his arms, wrists, legs, ankles, waist, and neck
    He charges Blade, ripping the chains out of the wall as if they were nothing more than cheaply made Flax
    "Now Kurenitsu!!!!" Ynot ordered
    Suddenly, the entire cavern was plunged into a total darkness
    All that can be heard is the clunking of armor against armor
    The screams of two Toa echo through the cavern
    To Be Continued...
    (For real this time)
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Chapter 17
    Light refills the cavern, Ynot standing over the beaten Toa that had mocked him moments before
    “And that is why you never underestimate a Makuta,” Ynot gloated, “Keep that in mind Toa!”
    Ynot walks over to each of his brethren, pulling the chains out of the walls
    “The chains maybe close to unbreakable,” Ynot observed, “But the walls are made of flimsy stones!”
    Kurenitsu wakes the Makuta, one by one, standing up and regrouping
    Ynot walks over to the Toa, who were starting to stir, and picks up Blade
    “So, Toa, want to tell me where the way out, or do I have to break some more things?” Ynot threatened
    Blade opened his eyes, his head still throbbing from his beating a few minutes ago
    “Go to Karzahni, you vile shadow scum!”
    Ynot tossed him across the room and replied with an angry tone to his voice
    “So be it Toa, we will meet again, and next time, I wont be so kind!”
    Ynot and the others venture into one of the many passages leading off into darkness
    To be continued….
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Chapter 18
    “We’re lost” Sasuken insisted, stumbling through the tunnels many hours later
    “No, we aren’t!” Ynot retorted, exhausted and ready to rip Sasuken’s head off
    “Then where are we?” Asumaru inquired, also out of breath
    “About twenty feet under ground! That’s where!” Ynot angrily replied
    “So…we’re lost?” Sasuken teased
    As he said this, he steps on a stone that turns a brilliantly bright white
    “Oh…..crud” Sasuken moans as the floor drops out from beneath the six Makuta
    To be continued…
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:26 am

Chapter 19
    *One week later the Anima emerge from the caves labyrinth. They have donned bright shining Golden Armor.*
    Ynot: Uuungh, what happened?
    Sasuken: I…I’m Not sure… I feel weak, like something is missing
    Hokagetsu: Same here, but stronger at the same time! Like whatever was removed was replaced with something
    Asumaru: Hey, has anyone seen Kurenitsu?
    Kurenitsu: I’m right here!
    Asumaru: Where?
    *Kurenitsu slaps him*
    Kurenitsu: RIGHT HERE!!! Can’t you see me?
    Asumaru: Um, no, I can’t!
    Sasuken: None of us can!
    Ynot: Kurenitsu…relax for a moment
    Kurenitsu: Relax? How can I relax when I’m freaking INVISABLE!!!!!
    Ynot: I know, but just try. Breath in, breath out, relax
    Kurenitsu: Fine…..breathe in…..breath out….
    *Kurenitsu reappears before the others*
    Ynot: See, sometimes relaxing and taking things slow is a good thing
    Kurenitsu: Something tells me that lesson is going to pertain to you one day
    Trixitin: Hey, guys, looks at this!
    *The others turn to see Trixitin leaning on a tree, and the tree wrapping around him*
    Trixitin: It seems to like me…
    Sasuken: Well, can you tell it to let go?
    Trixitin: Not su…
    *The tree immediately releases him at the thought*
    Sasuken: Interesting….
    *Sasuken focuses within himself, trying to do a shadow blast, but when he fires, it is a blast of electricity instead*
    Sasuken: WHOAH! Me likey!!!!
    Ynot: Indeed, It appears that the Energized Protodermis has stripped us of our elemental powers, and has endowed us with new abilities! Kurenitsu has the powers of Illusions, Sasuken Electricity, Trixitin commands the plants….
    Hokagetsu: Ooo!!! Me next!!!
    *Hokagetsu focuses his mind and tries to wield his former shadow abilities, but a giant earthen state of himself erupts behind him instead*
    Hokagetsu: And I get Earth!!!
    Asumaru: I’m going to assume I have Air
    *The others turn to Asumaru*
    Sasuken: Why? Oh!
    *They see Asumaru in the center of a large cyclone ripping trees from their roots, and tossing them to the ground*
    Sasuken: I guess you are an airhead!
    Asumaru: Why you little!
    *Asumaru throws a punch in empty air, but Sasuken feels the impact a few feet away*
    Sasuken: Ow, that hurt!
    Ynot: Get over it! We have bigger fish to fry!
    Sasuken: Hold on, what do YOU control, Ynot?
    Ynot: Fine, let’s see…
    *Ynot focuses on his ability, and a small metal ball forms in front of him, which drops to the ground moments later*
    Sasuken: Ooooo, all fear the mighty Ynot and his balls of death!!!!
    Ynot: Why you little!!!!
    *A giant metallic battle axe forms in Ynot’s hand as he swings it at Sasuken’s head, whom ducks*
    Sasuken: Yikes! You got metal to come out of nowhere!
    Ynot: Guess I control the Element of Iron… now, on to those pesky Toa….
    To be concluded…
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:26 am

Ch 20
    The Anima enter the village and the Toa are there to meet them
    No Matoran is in sight and all is quiet
    Sasuken: You TOA are in for a surprise!
    Ynot: Stand down Sasuken, I am leader here!
    Sasuken: Make me!
    Ynot: Don't have to, here they come...
    *suddenly, Vultran pops out of nowhere*
    Vultran: Teleportation. *fires a blast of plasma at Ynot*
    *Ynot ducks and launches a Metal fist at Vultran*
    Ynot: I'm starting to like this...Sasuken, take care of the two to the right!
    *Shaern and Sonia are Sasuken’s targets*
    Sasuken: Of course, I get the girls!
    *Sasuken Lightning blasts them*
    Ynot: Asumaru, Snake in the center!
    *Asumaru charges Kaze*
    Ynot: Asumaru hit 'em where it hurts!
    *Trixitin tangles Kami*
    Ynot: Hokagetsu, I'll leave him to you...
    *Hokagetsu pile drives Sreda*
    *Ynot creates a long curving sword of pure solidified Protodermis and stares down Blade*
    Ynot: That leaves you and me...
    *Vultran shoots plasma at Ynot*
    Vultran: You were saying? *puts a bomb on Ynot's back*
    *Ynot grabs Vultran, then straps him to his back with the bomb*
    Ynot: Disarm it, or you go up to!
    *The other Anima continue their attack on the other Idiotas*
    *Bomb explodes, leaving a huge hole in the ground, however, Vultran is nowhere in sight*
    *Ynot climbs out of the crater, battered, but, not beaten.*
    Ynot: Hmm, it appears with new powers comes new strengths and weaknesses...
    *Ynot stands tall, holding his sword steady*
    Ynot: Come on out, Toa! If you want to die so much, then face me like a REAL Toa would!
    Vultran: Now, now, what do you expect from an insane genius?
    *Launches a plasma blast at Ynot*
    Ynot: From an insane genius?
    *Flips over the blast*
    Ynot: I expect creativity!
    *Sasuken blasts Shaern and Sonia into Vultran*
    *Ynot and Sasuken Knuckle-bump*
    *Vultran gets knocked over*
    Vultran: You fools! *straps bombs to Shaern and Sonia and gets up* You asked for creativity, right? *melts the ground beneath Sasuken*
    *Sasuken falls into the hole*
    Ynot: Are you so crazy that you would risk your teammates safety, simply because they were thrown into you?
    *Ynot readies his sword*
    Ynot: That is something I cannot let pass!
    *Ynot leaps at Shaern and Sonia, extracting all the metal from the bomb and encasing Vultran in it*
    Ynot: And...I see we have spectators...
    *The various Shitoran are in the trees, watching the battle, some even betting on it*
    Commando: Twenty on the Makuta with the big head!
    Gerson: Um...Which would that be?
    Commando: The one in the HOLE!!!
    Gerson: Oh, ok!
    Sasuken: I do NOT have a big head!
    Vultran: *melts the metal* I AM VULTRAN! I AM THE MASTER OF EPIC FIGHTS! *rains plasma on Sasuken*
    *Sasuken gets blasted back by the plasma, Antedermis leaking from the impact, but Ynot covers him with a Iron fist*
    Ynot: Can you fight?
    Sasuken: I can....but things are going to get hairy if I do...
    Ynot: Lets see if I can fix that...
    *Ynot patches up the leak with some Solidified Protodermis*
    Ynot: That should hold for now...
    Sasuken: Good, duck!
    *Ynot ducks and Sasuken launches a massive blast into a cloud, causing it to produce more of the same*
    Sasuken: Controlling is easier than creating...
    Blade: INCOMING! *jumps onto Ynot and starts slashing him*
    *Ynot takes the first couple of strikes while he gets his sword at the ready, then parries*
    Ynot: You take psycho scientist over there?
    Sasuken: Doubtful, but I'll give it a try..
    *Sasuken directs a rather large bolt of lightning into his hands, forming it into a ball*
    Sasuken: Not sure why, but I feel I have to say this... KA....Me....HA....ME...HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
    *Blasts the ball at Vultran*
    *Vultran seemingly explodes: it appears that he is dead, while, really, he just used one of his inventions to teleport himself away*
    Blade: Unfortunately for you, Vultran gave me one of his inventions before his untimely demise. *takes out a remote control-like device* If you refuse to surrender.....then so be it.*presses the red button and jumps off Ynot*
    *Ynot's armor begins slowly rusting and falling apart*
    *Ynot creates a new body out of Iron, then exits his original to inhabit the new one*(His Antedermis)
    Ynot: Mata-Nui, I love this power!
    *Ynot nails Blade in the back of his head with the blunt end of his sword, knocking him out*
    Ynot: Four down...
    Sasuken: Three to go!
    *Kami and Kaze jump out of nowhere and fire whatever their element is at Ynot*
    *Asumaru leaps from the trees and knocks Kami to his/her feet* (I can never remember)
    *Trixitin and Hokagetsu follow after him, carrying Kurenitsu on their shoulders, with Sreda pursuing them*
    Asumaru: What’s the situation, Ynot?
    Ynot: Three Toa unconscious, one dead
    Hokagetsu: Five on three, I like dem odds!
    *Shaern and Sonia also jump out of nowhere and fire blasts of Fire and Sonics respectively at Asumaru*
    *Asumaru ducks the fire and takes the Sonics*
    Asumaru: How's five on five sound, Hokagetsu?
    Hokagetsu: Shut up
    Ynot: Stop your bickering and focus! Asumaru, you take Shaern. Sasuken, you have Sonia. Hokagetsu and Trixitin, stay on Kami and Kaze. Sreda's MINE
    *They break off and attack*
    *Vultran jumps out of nowhere, amazingly not dead*
    Vultran: HOW'S SIX ON FIVE SOUND, YOU RAHI-BRAINED PROTODITES? PREPARE TO BE PLASMA-BONES!!!!!
    *Fires multiple waves of plasma at all of the Anima*
    Sasuken: I hate this, I really do
    Ynot: Stop complaining and get fighting!
    *Sasuken lightning blasts the Plasma blasts, which creates a cool looking effect*
    Ynot: Hmm...Sasuken, do that again!
    Sasuken: Wh..
    Ynot: Just DO IT!!!
    *Sasuken does so, Ynot joins in with some solidified Protodermis*
    Sasuken: Oh, I see...
    Ynot: The plasma melts the Solidified Protodermis, electricity energizes it....
    Sasuken: And we have Energized Protodermis!
    Ynot: Now, since it’s still metallic, I should be able to...
    *The Energized Protodermis is shaped into a humanoid entity*
    Ynot: Let this guy fight Sparky over there, get back to Sonia!
    *Sasuken does so*
    *Vultran launches plasma at the entity*[/quote]
    *The entity absorbs it and sends it back at Vultran*
    Entity: BLarrrrg!
    *Ynot performs a Russian Flipping Hatchet attack on Sreda*
    *Sasuken blasts Sonia with a ball of lightning*
    *Trixitin and Asumaru assault Kami and Kaze*
    *Hokagetsu tosses a boulder at Shaern*
    *Vultran absorbs it*
    *Sreda is sent flying*
    *Sonia dodges*
    *Kami and Kaze jump out of the way so Trixitin and Asumaru crash into each other*
    *Shaern is pinned under the boulder*
    Ynot: This is getting rediculas. Anima, END THIS
    *Ynot summons solidified Protodermis rings around Sreda and Vultran*
    *Ynot removes Vultrans mask, preventing him from teleporting away*
    *Sasuken teleports behind Sonia and knocks her out*
    *Trixitin wills vines to grow and entangle the twins, Asumaru removes their masks*
    Hokagetsu: And that makes six...
    *Ynot walks to the village elder, anger on his mask*
    Ynot: We mean no harm, but if you send Toa to…
    Gerson: Send? I sent no Toa! Those seven have been stuck here since some crazed Turaga on some place called Metru-Nui sent them on a suicide mission gone awry!
    Ynot: If you didn’t send them after us….
    *Ynot turns to the Toa, grabs Blade by the neck and holds him up*
    Ynot: Then who did?
    Blade: *hack* *cough* A Matoran….a girl….*cough*
    *Ynot tosses him aside*
    Ynot: I’m tired of this, Gerson, do you know of which the Toa spoke?
    Gerson: The only one I could think of would be Daw….
    Ynot: Who?
    *Gerson rubs his temples*
    Gerson: Dawtdawt…she is very paranoid, not like the rest of us. She must have perceived you as a threat, and..
    Dawtdawt: And fetched the Toa to do away with you Makuta Scum!
    Hokagetsu: And what makes us scum, Matoran?
    Dawtdawt: What you have done to the Great Spirit! You have betrayed him!
    Sasuken: Betr… You mean what my father did? I never liked him…
    Ynot: ‘Tis true, he is scum
    *A loud whining is heard from behind Ynot as a ship descends behind Ynot and the Anima*
    *The Ship has the words “Thunder Arrow” Emblazoned on it’s side with a Makuta in Jet black armor at it’s door*
    Blackout: Then boy, do I have a job for you , Ynot…..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:13 pm