BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Zev the Reveler
Adrastos
Yenot
Heat
SHROOM
9 posters

BZPower Battles

Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15486

BZPower Battles - Page 11 Empty Re: BZPower Battles

Post by Kon Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:05 pm

[ Carbonax freezing chamber, Atuar Sadiares: ]

*The guards collapse, Yon grabs one of their spears and points it at the sphere in a defensive motion*
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33911

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPower Battles - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Sphere: Do not worry. I am here to help.

*both Yon and the sphere are teleported away, and end up in a vast city*

Sphere: Welcome to Wiki Metru.
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Coins : 6462

Post by SHROOM Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:37 pm

[ Training domes: ]

*Moss brings out no weapons, and goes into a crouching stance*

Moss: Never done this in a while.

*Moss' fists and feet start to glow with green*

*She pushes away from the floor with her hands, leaping towards Mamimi*

Moss: Heheheh...

*She goes for a flying double kick*

Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Coins : 7244

Post by Malygos Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Ludwig: And what the hell is that?

*Ludwig indicates the sphere*

Ludwig: Anyways, here's my take on this situation. The last of the First Ones is still alive, despite long outliving what he should have. And he's not even been a threat to us. Why should a Makuta pose a threat? He has achieved nothing to even begin to approach our power.

*Ludwig then jabs a finger at Ouandis*

Ludwig: And you. Your forces are occupied with what? There's been a class-W reality quake, I know, and that might actually pose some sort of threat to us. Don't lie, fool.

*Ludwig smirks*

Ludwig: And all of you are thinking about Blackout. Whatever...that thing was, I'm going to investigate it.

*Ludwig glances pointedly at Uterio*

Ludwig: Using the ENTIRE Death Vanguard.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:44 pm

OOS: Desperately waiting for something exciting to happen. :/
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33911

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPower Battles - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:48 pm

*the sphere fires bolts of lightning at everyone in the room*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:42 pm

BBC wrote:*the sphere fires bolts of lightning at everyone in the room*
    OOS: Thats what I'm talking about.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9888

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPower Battles - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:13 pm

*Ynot releases ka-Oni-Santsu to it's Shadow form, absorbing the burst into itself*

Ynot: You wanna go all out, eh? Well, I feel bad for the space station, but okay...

*Tosses KOS in the air, splitting it into seven sealed swords, one lands in his hand, the other six float around his back in a circle*

Ynot: WING BLADE STYLE! SHIKAI RELEASE!

*Each of the blades release to a different form: Scimitar, Glaive, Staff, Claymore, Hibikiri Hocho, Triple Katana, and Chain blades. Each radiating it's elemental colored light*

Ynot: ELEMENTAL SURGE!

*Blasts of Fir, water, Earth, air, electricity, Light, and Shadow assail Malygos*

---
    *Brushes of the Shadow like it was nothing*

Arceus: Brothers, must we squabble? If we are so great, why not deal with the problem directly? if not we, how can we ask our legions to do what we will not?
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:18 pm

*Ludwig blocks it with a shield of darkness*

Ludwig: What foolishness, this thing has, to attack the Great Beings.

*Ludwig unleashes a wave of shadow energy upon the Sphere, which would instantly destroy thing he targets it at, normally...*

---

Malygos: Impressive.

*Malygos folds his wings inward, creating a barrier to block the elemental energy.

Malygos: But you'll have to do better than that. This is 100% of my light AND Shadow energy.

*Malygos chuckles, his right hand glowing gold, and his left glowing black.*

Malygos: And I've been training with these.

*A MASSIVE beam of shadow energy is launched at Nadle, a massive beam of Light energy at Ynot.*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7038

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:31 pm

OOS: ...Ruined.

Now, my Great Beings Council post I worked so hard on last night, the one I ****ing told all of you about, is rendered completely pointless.

You all knew that I had something to post there, and what do you do? Start a fight!!

It's ruined!! Completely ruined!! Like anything I try to do!!

I had so many things that that post was going to help with!!

ALL RUINED!!
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPower Battles - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:04 pm

OOS: What I'm about to do is Shroom approved.

*The Vahi cube inside Ynot pulses, rewinding time around the great beings to the beginning of the meeting, allowing Zev to do his post*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:11 pm

OOS: ...Fine.

Now I'll just wait for everyone to start Flaming me.

I'll post it. Just...Whatever.

Thanks.

---

[ Council of the Great Beings: ]

Master Big Star: *Rises up, gently sniffing a rose*

*He pauses, waiting to make sure everyone is paying attention, before speaking in a refined, airy voice*

Master Big Star: I must say that what Brother Armechio is suggesting will accomplish nothing more than utter bloodshed.

*Sweeping his arm to the side, he generates a glimmering purple sphere, before continuing*

Master Big Star: Firstly, Brother Armechio has been given more than enough chances to resolve this matter. He has continually lost to mortal beings, and now, he seeks to enlist humans. At that, humans who still rely solely on technology. They have no grasp of the Hermetic Arts - No sorcery. No shamanism. No alchemy. None of their ranks can even use Nen nor Dying Will Flames...If we continue to involve this group in our affairs, we could introduce them to truths of the world they are not ready to learn. And I'm sure we all remember what happened when Atlantis and Lemuria gained knowledge that was not meant for them at that time...

*He gently touches his rose to the top of the sphere, displaying Aeturnus's current endeavours*

Master Big Star: Already, the Nightmares have gotten ahold of this one. From the depths of his soul and of the dark pits of madness has been awakened "Battle Tendency" - Three humans have attained this before, and in the end, all doomed their own planets as they could not control it. Disregarding Commander Aeturnus's impressive control over this ability, I must make my own fears and worries known that, without Brother Armechio's interference, this could have been avoided for better or worse.

*Next, he proceeds to go through all of Uterio's failures and successes thus far*

Master Big Star: ...At this point, one being has made the Keruvim's activation far too dangerous a prospect. *He taps the sphere again, showing Wekiga's image* ...Wekiga of the Nightmares has come into close proximity of this group, and though his goals are unknown, he has presented a factor which could make the Keruvim much too deadly to activate:

*He moves onto an image of the Space Station, before displaying a dark miasma encircling it*

Master Big Star: Wekiga has somehow managed to inundate this Station itself with his darkness...And our sources say that the Keruvim may still be onboard. If the Keruvim is activated on this Station, as it is now, it and everything within will be destroyed - There is also a slim, but noteworthy risk that the Keruvim may activate on itself if it is within this dark energy field. The details are not absolutely clear, but it would be best to avoid rash actions. Especially since so many influential figures are onboard, as well...

*Dismissing the shining sphere, Master Big Star gives a slight bow to the others*

Master Big Star: I will not sink so low as to directly insult Brother Armechio, who has produced such great results and done many great deeds in the Universe...However, we cannot pretend that any of us are perfect; including him. We have been using far, far too much violence...I propose that we use other methods of securing what we need...

*He makes another elegant motion, displaying a glowing set of five names in the air*

Indigo Marrallang
    Gingko Freecs
    Biscuit Krueger
    Kitsurubami
    McNinja

Master Big Star: These are my recommendations to keep an eye on the Keruvim's situation.

*He looks around, keeping the list in the air*

Master Big Star: I thank you. I readily accept any criticism.

*His red eyes remain calm*

---

OOS: Oh, lemme guess everybody?

"Zev made Ynot undo everthing for that worthless post?"

Whatever...I get so tired. Of everything. Not just this RPG, not just these Forums.

I get so tired of everything. Everything.

Not like anyone but Shroom appreciates my posts - And I'm just a nuisance to him...

...Do any of you even want me to stay here?

Is there a point to anything I do?

...I can't take it...

Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:34 pm

OOS: Blame Blackout.

*Ludwig pretty much just does everything he just did before.*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:19 pm

OOS: Of course Blame him, he's a Baka
    And Zev, obviously I care If i went out of my way to help you post your post.
    And you didn't MAKE me, I saw what he did and took it upon my self to get shroom to let me do it

Arceus: Intriguing suggestion, Brother Big Star. But, what happens if they fail? How do we know we can trust them? Forgive me for my ignorance, I am not fully aware of the Keruvium's abilities.

----

*Ynot creates a armor tight aura shield*

Ynot: Please.

*Sweeps the blast aside*

Ynot: If the the Toa of Twilight Bit is all you got, this match is MINE! BANKAI!

*KOS release into the Seven massive Bankai beasts which swarm Malygos*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16009

Post by Klak Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:36 pm

OOS: Such a worthy post shows how valuable you are to the game, Zev.

*F-Klak attacks Namine mentally, guiding the flames to direct themselves at her*
    ---

*Nadle absorbs the blast of shadow*

Nadle: "It pains me that none know of the truth...."

*he summons his giant insect again, and blasts at Malygos with fire*

---

*Domon turns at Xigneo*

Domon: "That's none of your business! And if you keep talking like that, I'll turn your training spar into something real...and bloody!"

*a man dressed in a uniform walks up to them both*

???: "Calm yourself Domon.....Now, who are you?"

Domon: "His name is Xigneo, Commissioner Karato. He says he's been around this universe for ages."

Karato: "Hehehe....Interesting. You'll prove useful to us. Tell me, Xigneo, can you pilot a Gundam?"

---

*Coro nods*

Coro: "I concur with what Ludwig and Master Big Star have said. However, the Keruvim issue has people that may attend to it, such as the one named Klak, and the Knights of the Keruvim."

Angonce: "Such a topic is for another meeting, Coro. Now, General, see that you have some against you, and others in favor. However, we must draw a vote. So far, it seems you have a small chance of gaining help from these armies...."

Uterio: "If the Council would please consider it's position carefully. Blackout is a threat to all of us, as he is, what some would refer to, "a god". He also had put the Architect himself into comatose, and as memory serves, he is much more powerful than all of us. As for all of the threats that Master Star had listed, along with the problem Ouandis had stated, they are only more reasons to allow my FULL intervention. Noble Luigi, do you not understand the insanity of your own words! I will never use the power for my gain, but for yours. The one with selfish gains is that wretched rogue, D-Klak.

The Architect has proven that his universe is no longer able to answer to him. We must provide help, far more stronger than we have before. And any who rule over the Architect on their planet would agree."

Coro: "How did he..."

Angonce: "I will allow the Council to comment."
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:18 pm

OOS: Klak, Mega Flare doesn't make flames GO everywhere, everything just EXPLODES
    Guess you'd have to play Birth by sleep to know that though...

*Namine stumbles back at the blast*

Rixika: I WILL NOT QUIT!

*Goes to summon the Blade, but steals herself, instead rolling behind F-Klak and throwing her arm up, casting Thundaga*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:10 am

*Malygos chuckles*

Malygos: Everything?

*Malygos teleports behind Ynot, avoiding both attacks.*

Malygos: You call me a Toa of Twilight? I really can't stand such insults.

*Suddenly, Malygos unleashes a Light-enhanced pommel strike to Ynot's face*

Malygos: And by the way, from all that shadow you've got, being a Makuta, do you understand how Light reacts to Shadow?

*Ynot's body starts becoming unstable, as pain rockets out through his enitre body.*

Malygos: Also, that's not just any shadow energy you absorbed, Nadle...that's MY shadow energy. It came directly from my body...and.

*Suddenly, Nadle goes limp*

Malygos: I still have full control over it. All 100%.

*Malygos uses the shadow energy in Nadle that he absorbed to render him prone, while charging in, using the wings to boost his speed, thrusting his Light-sword out...*

OOS: And Nadle, if you say you "instantly recover" because the darkness is now yours, NO. Malygos is capable of using this energy as a freaking wing. That works perfectly. I'm pretty sure he's got perfect control over it.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:59 am

OOS: Sorry Ynot, but I guess you found the reason for that, eh?

*F-Klak is hit by the Thundaga, and crashes to the ground*

FK: "Good!!"

*he gets up, and summons a shadow hand, grabbing Namine*

FK: "KEYBLADE....NOW!!!"

---

OOS: It's okay, O'Mally, I'm not like that. SHEESH....

*Nadle crouches, but is not able to dodge the light attack*

Nadle: *while being impaled* "Ugh!!!"

*he releases Malygos's shadow energy*

*Nadle uses his gravity attack to smash Malygos to the ground*

Nadle: "Pardon my usage of simple attacks..... *he heals himself*"
    Endless Sea

Coins : 4834

Post by Endless Sea Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:43 am

Endless Sea: *chuckling* Ooh, I'm having fun watching this. *grins evilly* I think I'll shake things up a bit, see how everyone reacts... Toga?

Togariku (who has appeared via a plothole inside the plothole): Like you need to actually ask me to start causing unrestrained chaos. Crystal of Ouandis- Nuva Form! Crystal of Quarsode- Seismic Blasthammer! Crystal of Bleziral- Earth Oversoul! Earth-Style: TEN THOUSAND WORLDS!

*Togariku summons up three crystals, one amethyst, one amber, one ruby, and turns from a Toa to a Nuva, gains a hammer that looks like a single swing could shatter a skyscraper (ooh, alliteration!), and changes armor colors from black with gold highlights to more Earth-related tones. He then slams the hammer into the ground outside the plothole, creatting an effect identical to the "Sea of Protodermis" thing in the Coliseum in Legends of Metru Nui*

Endless: *turns to readers* If you're reading this, Tempo, I give you full credit for the crystals and their effects. Well, except for the Blasthammer. I freakin' love that name, by the way- Blasthammer, Blasthammer, Blasthammer, Blastham...

---

Ouandis: Incidentally, Uterio, do you intend for yourself or any of the rest of us to personally participate in your offensive? I myself intend to view the anomaly I detected in person, so I thought I might as well bring it up.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:14 am

*Serecio just says everything he said before*

[ Wiki Metru: ]

*Yon looks around*

Yon: I've been here before. I think it was when I was trapped in the BZP dimension. I fell through a link on a topic and ended up here.
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:25 pm

*Malygos stands up, though hurt by the gravity attack*

Malygos: Time for a change of strategy.

*Malygos turns into his Bloodmage form*

Malygos: And no you don't Nadle.

*Malygos blasts pointed Firebolts at Nadle, aiming for the hands and the wound. He then steps on a rising pillar, and launches massive Pyroblasts at Ynot and Nadle*
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4452

Post by Adrastos Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:54 pm

*Luigi says what he said before.*

---

*Aeturnus sits contented inside the ship with his feet on a stool, despite his lack of defence he feels strangely safe. The major walks in behind him.*

Major: Aeturnus, I thought you wanted us to keep as close to the enemy as possible. We are some miles from the nearest military camp.

Aeturnus: We should get digging... We don't need trained soldiers for this kind of work. Build an underground tunnel system and base it underneath the enemy camp. Send my orders to the leuitenants.

*The major leaves and give the orders to the Leuitenant.*

Leuitenant: *To the major* Suprisingly bold of him... *To the conscripts* Find any digging equipment you may own and return!

*After several minutes of the villagers finding their shovels and spades they re-assemble with tools in hand, at least a third of the group had left due to their first officer's fate.*

Leuitenant: The senate will attack this area soon. At least one of the deserters will sell us out. *Aeturnus walks out of the ship*

Aeturnus: In that case all units mobilize. We need to dig quickly and leave no trace of tunnels here. *thinks for a while* I should have expected deserters... Maybe I made a mistake in killing the officers? Tell you what, give the recruits new uniforms and their bayonets (guns after training). Show them that they are needed and appreciated.

Major: That doesn't solve our problem of the enemy knowing that we plan to dig tunnels.

Aeturnus: We need to pretend that we have changed tack... launch an assault.

---

*The deserters have no reason to root out Aeturnus, Aeturnus is their leader but he is also ruthless. A neutral status would have to be taken.*

---

*Meanwhile the senate, in a futile attempt to track Aeturnus, beleive him to be on one of several of their colonies. The army begins to dispatch in all of these areas. Informants would of course be well rewarded.*

---

Major: But this is folly! We couldn't possi-

Aeturnus: *dismisses the major with a wave of his hand* I will hear none of it, only one wave is required. We retreat and then establish a strong underground position on another colony. We just have to convince the enemy that we are on the ground and being defeated. If the senate manages to ambush us it will be of our doing. This is guerilla warfare now my friend and we cannot lose.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Ynot: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! I. DO. NOT. HAVE. SHADOW. IN. ME.!

(He was rid of his shadow powers when he got Iron abilities, in Tails of the Makuta Anima
    He still has some shadow control, mostly blasts, but that's from His sword(Ka-Oni-Santsu, crafted by Zev, way back), which has mastered 7 different elements)

*Ynot Stands up through the light*

Ynot: I am makuta Ynot, Master of metals! Light is not my enemy

*Manipulates the area, creating a large metal hand, grabbing Malygos and squeezing*

Ynot: Stop confusing me with the rest of my fallen species, or you'll pay the price.

*Releases him*
    ---

*Namine summons Radiance's Memory, and blasts the Shadow hand with a Firaga burst*

Rixika: *Heavy breathing* Now this is what I'm talking about...

*Xigneo appears next to the two of them, Shika slipping back into his litle hole before anyone can figure out what happened*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:57 pm

[ Training Arena: ]

Mamimi: *Quickly dodges back, widening the distance between herself and Moss*

*Something can be seen wriggling inside her coat's right sleeve, before poking out past her cuff*

Mamimi: *Holds hand up, the numerous vines coiling and uncoiling* ...

*She lashes out towards Moss with the vines*

---

OOS: If I'm missing any other events, sorry.

I'll try to reply to them when I find out.

Thanks.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Ynot wrote:Ynot: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! I. DO. NOT. HAVE. SHADOW. IN. ME.!

(He was rid of his shadow powers when he got Iron abilities, in Tails of the Makuta Anima
    He still has some shadow control, mostly blasts, but that's from His sword(Ka-Oni-Santsu, crafted by Zev, way back), which has mastered 7 different elements)

*Ynot Stands up through the light*

Ynot: I am makuta Ynot, Master of metals! Light is not my enemy

*Manipulates the area, creating a large metal hand, grabbing Malygos and squeezing*

Ynot: Stop confusing me with the rest of my fallen species, or you'll pay the price.

*Releases him*
    ---

*Namine summons Radiance's Memory, and blasts the Shadow hand with a Firaga burst*

Rixika: *Heavy breathing* Now this is what I'm talking about...

*Xigneo appears next to the two of them, Shika slipping back into his litle hole before anyone can figure out what happened*

Xigneo:Who are you!?! Why have you brought me here!?

Last edited by Nerd Command Central on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:00 pm

OOS: Problem solved

Last edited by Ynot on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 pm

*F-Klak cackles*

FK: "And a challenger approaches....Hello Xigneo. I know you're wondering how I know your name. Don't worry, we'll meet someday."

*he summons his Keyblade, which is shaped like the Way to Dawn, but all Black and purple*

*he charges at Xigneo*

---

*Uterio repeats what he stated*

Angonce: "Shall the Council reply?"

---

*Nadle's insect jumps in front of the Pyroblast, and is incinerated*

Nadle: "Such is the price of war..."

*He raises his arms in the air, and begins forming a large orb of light*

---

OOS: Am I missing anything?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Ynot wrote:OOS: I'm Ynot, you asked me to in Chat

Woops forgot to add the "Xigneo:" bit.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Scorpio Da Klak wrote:*F-Klak cackles*

FK: "And a challenger approaches....Hello Xigneo. I know you're wondering how I know your name. Don't worry, we'll meet someday."

*he summons his Keyblade, which is shaped like the Way to Dawn, but all Black and purple*

*he charges at Xigneo*

Xigneo: *Takes his winged sword, Celestia, from the sheath, and Deflects keyblade* How dare you attack me! *takes up a Defensive stance*

Last edited by Nerd Command Central on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 pm

[ Training area: ]

Moss: Heheheh... I like vines~!

*Moss binds the vines together with her bind coin, jumping away just in case*

*She dives towards Mamimi*

Moss: You're not the only one that can use 'em~!

*the vines on her short sleeves lash out at Mamimi*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Arceus: So what are our options here?

---

Rixika: TIME SORCERER! YOU SHALL BE SMITTEN!

*Assails Xigneo as well*

*Shika sits in his Time Space bubble, looking down*

Shika: I grow bored, far to easily...
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:11 pm

FK: "Haven't you heard of anarchy?"

*he blasts both Xigneo and Namine with a ray of shadows*

---

Coro: "Well, we either accept his plea for the armies, like he has defended with--I'll admit--substantial evidence, or deny it. Either way, Uterio will continue this fight."

Uterio: "You know me too well Coro. I hope you all can consider the consequences of not giving me your armies before your final decision."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Ynot wrote:Arceus: So what are our options here?

---

Rixika: TIME SORCERER! YOU SHALL BE SMITTEN!

*Assails Xigneo as well*

*Shika sits in his Time Space bubble, looking down*

Shika: I grow bored, far to easily...

Xigneo: Grr. *spreads his wings and flies into the air, and throws his sword to the ground, near-missing FK, and cutting his outfit*
    To the light that shines like the heavens, hear my call, to the Plains of the Earth, open up and hear thy call, come forth, The Holy Light! * A huge light explodes from his sword*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Arceus: And what would you use my forces for? I am not saying one way or another, but if you could, how?

----

Namine: The great users sure are odd, I ask for aide, they send me to a homicidal keyblader from the future...

*Parrys the assault, and presses the attack*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Xigneo: *Converts his light energy to a makeshift sword, and blocks the assualt, While his wings are glowing with a yellow tinge*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:41 pm

*Malygos chuckles*

Malygos: Angry as usual.

*Malygos leaps up another pillar.*

Malygos: But still I will win. Anarela'belore!

*Malygos unleashes a massive blaze of fire, which swoops down, in the shape of a dragon, homing in on Ynot and Nadle...*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:10 pm

*Ynot recalls all the beasts except the Phoenix, attacking the Fire Dragon*

Ynot: In a battle of the elements, I have you out classed.

*The Phoenix dives in on the dragon and switches to the Hydra, sending a slurry of ice and water down on him*

Ynot: You might even say surpassed.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Mamimi: *Swings arm*

*A large melon is thrown out, letting the vines capture it*

Mamimi: *Forms some kind of large, round cactus on the end of a short vine*

*Swinging the vine, she flings the cactus towards Moss*

Master Big Star: *Sits back down, dismissing the list*

*He suddenly gives a heavy sigh, steepling his thin, elegant white fingers before himself*

Master Big Star: ...I simply hope the Light Bringers can keep the Angel Commands under control properly.

[ ???, Gigantic Hall: ]

*In a gigantic chamber, five beings hover around a giant well of light*

*Each of them consist of gold metals, light, plasma, and clouds of energy; they are speaking in hushed tones*

*One, basically a wedge-shaped head and twin huge blades, speaks up in a soft voice*

Angel Command 1: There should be no question, Alcadeias. We could easily solve this.

Alcadeias: *Is the most humanoid and angelic, though still entirely resembling armor; in his left hand, he holds up what looks like a vastly miniaturized star*

*Another Angel Command speaks; silver, with a disc-shaped head and twelve long, flat, rounded-edged tendrils in sets of six acting as wings*

Angel Command 2: Shine a light in a dark corner, and the shadows flee in terror. This will be an easy war.

*The two others - One darker gray, "standing" on his blocky wings and with his massive hands clasped before himself; one dark red, with a horned sphere and a gazing white circle as its eye for a head and bladed wings - Stay silent*

Alcadeias: ... *Looks down into the well, seeing images of Blackout, the Nightmares, and other evils* ...Hanusa. What are your thoughts?

Hanusa: *The horned command* ...I will not take a stance for either decision.

Alcadeias: *Looks to the other* ...And you, Mihail?

Mihail: ...You have my support in a war for justice. Never in a war for vengeance. We must decide which we are intending to wage this war upon.

Alcadeias: ... *Nods almost imperceptibly* ...I see both your points. We shall not decide yet.

*He rises up into the air, and from the light of his wings, countless mechanical beings can be seen hovering inside cavities within the soaring walls*

Alcadeias: We have watched, and we have waited. A time shall soon come where we act. But now, it is time to think.

*As the other Angel Commands ascend, Alcadeias takes a stern, imposing tone of warning*

Alcadeias: Preemptive strikes shall be considered high treason. Dismissed.

*The Angel Commands disappear*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:03 am

*Malygos laughs*

Malygos: A jack of all trades, eh? I know just one thing you haven't mastered.

*Malygos transformes into Demon Hunter form*

Malygos: Demonic magic.

*Malygos charges down, his swords aflame with green (infernal) fire, boiling the hydra away, and charging at Ynot, launching a couple Chaos Bolts at Nadle*

Malygos: Also, Don't compare me to a Toa. I'm a MAGE.

OOS: Calling a mage a toa is like going up to someone with a PhD and saying that they only got there by some innate talent, as opposed to hard work and study.

Last edited by Malygos on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:20 am

[ Deep in space: ]

*WRB uppercuts Genetoes*

[ Drone Programs inc, Vassilan: ]

Nyatera: Activate the Master Drone and input code 126. Hurry.

[ Wherever Aertunus's ship is: ]

*Vorahk-Kah, still unconscious, lands on the outer hull of Aertunus's ship*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:09 am

*Moss waves a coin, and the cactus burns away before it hits Moss, the spines however, do not burn away, and hit Moss in the leg*

*Moss brings out her cut coin*

Moss: Hehehehehehe...!

*Moss lanches three cutting forces directly at Mamimi*

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:58 am

Mamimi: Hup!

*She cartwheels to the side, avoiding most of the cutting forces*

Mamimi: ... *Looks down at her cut leg* ...

*Suddenly, a pair of plants drop down from her sleeves, rapidly growing up and outward*

*In the end, two huge, dark red pitcher plant-creatures with yellow-orange spots waddle towards Moss*

Mamimi: ...Impatiens Balsamina. *Starts to form a new plant*

*On her forearm grows a huge flower with three petals curved in and three petals flared out; meanwhile, inside its petals are clutched several baseball-sized seeds*

Mamimi: *Waits to see what her pitcher plants can accomplish against Moss*

*The pitcher plants lash out with their long, sticky green tongues*

Both Plants: Pwaaagh!!
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:38 pm

*The two tounges hit her arms, and she tries to pull away*

*She tugs on the tounges, attempting to snap them, meanwhile her bangle glows strangely *

Moss: Let... Go!

*She launches another cutting force a the tounges*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Ynot: Demonic, no, but let's see if you can handle Auratic magic.

*Creates an aura shield, and then blasts Malygos with it, entrapping the Chaos Blasts in it*

Ynot: That's the Aura Counter, here is the Aura Sphere...

*Creates a small ball of Auratic energies, and tosses it at Malygos*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:11 pm

*The tongues are severed*

Mamimi: *Forms a coiling vine that grows upwards*

*At the end forms a gigantic melon, precariously balanced*

Mamimi: *Tightens the vine like a spring, before aiming the melon at Moss*

*She sticks her tongue out, closes one eye, aims, and...*

SPROI~~~NG~OING~OING~OING~!!

[ Outside the Bebop II: ]

Vi: *Is working on some kind of giant, mecha armor* Screwdriver.

Haruko: *Dressed up in red coveralls and a striped shirt* Screwdriver~! *Hands over the tool*

Vi: *Tightens several screws at once, handing it back* Torch.

Haruko: *Supplies a narrow hose with a heavy-duty switch-and-nosel* Torch~!

Vi: *Welds something down, before scowling* ... *Hands the torch back* Metal Hammer.

Haruko: *Hands it over* Metal Ham -

BANG BANG CLANG-A CLANG-A CLANG-CLANK BANG BANG BANG BANG-BANG CLANK-CLANK CHNK!!

Vi: ... *Calmly hands the hammer back* Learned that method from Artisan Picora: If you can't finesse it and no artful solutions come to mind, smash it with a hammer until something works.

Haruko: ...Well, you certainly smashed it with a hammer. Does it work now? Eep.

Vi: *Smiles - Taking aim on Haruko with the mecha's huge cannon-arm with a spiked ring around the muzzle*

Haruko: ... *Cackles* That's not funny. But this is. *Shouts* Oh my goodness, Vi~! I can't believe you'd hurt a poor little kitten like that~!

Vi: I really don't like where this is - *Disappears in a gust of wind, hands pinned above head*

Pitou: ... *Lets Vi go* That was a dirty trick~

Haruko: I know~
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:16 pm

*Oblivious to their stowaway on top, the humans ship moves several miles east, just close enough to launch an attack on the military camp.*

Aeturnus: *To his fully trained troops* March divided, fight concentrated. Grind the traitors into the dust. Once we've conquered this place we can launch ourselves into the other colonies.

Major: Three ranks, quick march! *The small human platoon of no more than 120 men marches outside of the ship and forms a three men deep formation.* Advance on the enemy, we engage in rougly half an hour!

*Men fight better on death ground, ground from which there is no escape. Death or victory. Holding the position is not an objective but reaching the supply lines to arm his troops is. These men already respect him, it's only a case of making the conscripts follow suit. Aeturnus rides with the major on a horse behind the line, the leuitenants are on the ground with their men.*

Major: With your permission sir, may I ride at the front? I would be ashamed not to fight with these men.

Aeturnus: Permission granted. I'll have to stay in command.

---

*Back at the ship, mechanics set to work on the ship. More than anything it's a case of a thorough clean. The mechanics start cleaning the side of the ship with long weightless brooms tipped with some kind of green chemical.*

Mechanic 1: Hey! What's that on the roof?

Mechanic 2: Dunno, hit it with your broom.

*The mechanic tries to aim his broom.*

SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Moss: *Breaks melon with her head* Phhh, ranged attacks? You're gonna have to learn hand- to-hand~!

*Moss, still dizzy for the massive impact on her head, touching down in front of Mamimi, doing a drunken fist stance*

Moss: Hehehehe~!

*She goes for a disoriented punch to the gut*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:30 pm

OOS: Why can't the peeps i'm interacting with be on?
    *Sigh*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Ynot wrote:OOS: Why can't the peeps i'm interacting with be on?
    *Sigh*

OOS: Same. :/
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Nerd Command Central wrote:
    Ynot wrote:OOS: Why can't the peeps i'm interacting with be on?
    *Sigh*

OOS: Same. :/

Amen brother.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:44 pm