BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Zev the Reveler
Adrastos
Yenot
Heat
SHROOM
9 posters

BZPower Battles

Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33923

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPower Battles - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

BZPower Battles - Page 15 Empty Re: BZPower Battles

Post by Heat Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Blackout: Bring your army.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15499

Post by Kon Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:38 pm

OOS: I thought that the BZP planet is outside of the BZPB multiverse. If that is true, how can the Terugan ship fly towards it, BBC?

*Serecio is at the front of his army, and he punches the air like everyone else*

OOS: Has Uterio got anything else to say, Klak? If he's finished, Serecio will give half of his army to Rahksha.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPower Battles - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:10 pm

King of Nynrah wrote:OOS: I thought that the BZP planet is outside of the BZPB multiverse. If that is true, how can the Terugan ship fly towards it, BBC?

OOS: Blackout broke down the barriers between the universes.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:01 pm

OOS: I know that Blackout destroyed the barriers between the universes which are part of the multiverse, but I thought that the BZP planet was outside of the multiverse.

*Yon fiddles with the ropes tying him to the chair*
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4464

Post by Adrastos Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Messenger: *Bows* My leige... *He teleports back to Mr Omura*

---

Mr Omura: *To no-one in particular* Are all troops ready and accounted for?

*The messenger appears next to him*

Messenger: We have permission to mobilize.

Mr Omura: Perfect. *To his soldiers* All units to the portals! All units to the portals!

*The soldiers walk throught the portals to Blackout and without batting an eyelid begin setting up fortifications. Ditches barricades and built in guns*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:13 pm

*Vorahk-Kah lies flat on Aertunus' ship to avoid being detected by anyone else*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16021

Post by Klak Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:47 am

OOS: He's got nothin' to say. Carry on! The battle of Krustallos will commence soon. I'll PM you to describe the area.

*Rahksha stands next to Serecio*

R: "When you are ready, sir."

---

*Perseus spits at the ground in front of Praepositus, and walks away*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:26 am

OOS: Most of Serecio's army is made up of Rahi which were unused by the BoM, mainly Blade Dragons, Nui-Kiru, Frost Vultures and Acid Tunnellers. (All have pages on the Wiki.) He also has a few thousand flying robots.

*Serecio takes a globe out of his pocket and puts it in Rahksha's hand*

Serecio: This enables me to control all of the Rahi in my army. I've set this one for you to control half, and I have another one which I will set to control the other half. What it does is opens and keeps a mental link between you and the Rahi at all times. You don't need to hold it in your hand constantly, just put it in your pocket and the link will stay open.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:50 am

King of Nynrah wrote:OOS: I know that Blackout destroyed the barriers between the universes which are part of the multiverse, but I thought that the BZP planet was outside of the multiverse.

OOS: No, he destroyed the barriers between the BZPB multiverse and the universe where BZP is. (Which technically should've destroyed the BZPB multiverse, but didn't since everyone forgot about the consequences)

*Yon is suddenly shocked with electricity coming from the chair*

*meanwhile, many Dark Knights, various Rahi and Rahkshi appear wherever Blackout is*

*multiple ships of the same configuration as the one TPK used land, and Cybermen get out*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:01 pm

*Rahksha grabs the orb from Serecio, nods, unt bows*

Rahksha: "Yes sir."

*he raises the orb into the air, and walks towards a floating chariot, which takes him to the cockpit of a massive starfighter several hundred feet above them*

*the starfighter takes some of Uterio and Serecio's troops up*

*four others do the same*

*they hyperspace away*

---

*Klak looks down*

Me: No one has showed up. We'll need to use what we have. Treveya, Baterra, Abneris, D-Klak, Me, the Malchiorian forces, Nadle, and now Trantoshen. Our names will go down in history.

*he opens a portal, which sucks all of them inside*

*they are in the cockpit of a Malchiorian ship*

Malchiorian trooper 1: "Major General, good to see you. We are advancing towards Krustallos, as you had told us. Some of our forces had stayed behind to guard our home world."

Me: That's fine. Once we get to the planet, we have to be prepared. Everyone has a weapon, I presume? *turns to Trantoshen*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9900

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPower Battles - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:22 pm

OOS: Okay, I have a limited amount of time today, can some one brief me on what's going on?
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:41 pm

OOS: Ynot, the Great Beings have declared war on the BZPB multiverse. Nadle has sent out a telepathic message to Ynot and co. asking for help in the coming war.

*Trantoshen takes his fire spear off his back and examines it*

Trantoshen: This'll do.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPower Battles - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:40 pm

OOS: Thank you KoN

Ynot: Geez, can't a guy get some rest!

*Teleports to the battle field while Sasuken and co ransack the Space station for the parts for the Ironclad's new Heart of Gold, proceeding to bring the Battle Ship to Ynot and the others location*

Ynot: So, who exactly IS our enemy?
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:28 am

*Klak nods, and looks around*

Me: That'll do....wait..where's the other me?

---

*D-Klak appears next to Ynot*

DK: "Well, as far as I know, Uterio's struck a deal with the Great Beings. The BZPB universe is under some sort of martial law. Anyone who isn't an ally will be destroyed by the Armies of the Great Beings...He somehow made them think he's only going after Blackout and these other rogues known as TPK and Luigi. However, I'm sure it's an excuse for him to take over the universe. Uterio is secretly allies with Blackout, which means he's going to turn against everyone in the end. But anyways, this force will be attacking a planet called Krustallos first. Do you know it?"

OOS: Oh yeah, and Namine. Razz
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:14 am

*Aeturnus, now in full retreat, brings his soldiers back to the ship only to find massive holes in the side.*

Aeturnus: Who is responsible for this?! Get it repaired immediately!

Infantryman/mechanic: I don't think that will be possible. This sort of damage will almost certainly have killed the engine.

Aeturnus: Don't speculate! Get inside and find out for sure!

Mechanic: Sir... *The mechanic rumages around in the ship for a while before re-emerging and shaking his head* The engine's in bad shape. She won't fly again.

Aeturnus: *Nods slowly* Burn it then... Burn it and then we get as far from here as possible. I'm sure we could now march on the damaged camp. Perhaps their deserters would like to join us. *He mounts his horse and starts riding away*

*His soldiers including the conscripts follow Aeturnus. A small crew sets alight the ship and sets up a small camp ready to watch the ship and make sure that it burns fully*

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:55 pm

*Namine Accepts the teachings of F-Klak*

----

Ynot: Wonderful! So, we are fighting our original gods...again.

*The Ironclad parks it in the vicinity of Ynot and the others, Ynot's crew Filing in*

Sasuken: So, may I break the fourth wall for a moment?

Ynot: Probably going to invoke the wrath of our current adversaries, but go ahead...

Sasuken: May I point out that our little group here will probably be the largest force that isn't Canon Fodder?

Ynot: No, you may not.

Sasuken: 0.0?

Ynot: So, when shall we expect this fight to begin. Cause I LITERALLY just got done fighting my way out of a random encounter of the first kind...A moments reprieve would be appreciated. That and I'm have two small matters to attend to...

Sasuken: Why don't I like the look on your kanohi?

Ynot: That would be one of them...
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:11 am

*D-Klak smiles*

DK: "Be at Krustallos in....a couple of hours. We'll meet you there. Oh, and bring ammo for your guns."

*leaves through a portal*

---

*the Malchiorian ships arrive above Krustallos*

Me: We'll have to divide ourselves. Nadle, Trev, Trantoshen, you're all coming with me to fight on land. Abneris, make sure D-Klak, and whoever he brings along, assists our Malchiorian comrades.

Abneris: "Yes sir."

*D-Klak appears*

DK: "Ynot's coming."

Me: Alright, then. He'll join me for the land attack.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:20 am

Trantoshen: Aye aye.

*Meanwhile, V-K jumps off of Aertunus' ship and runs away*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Ynot: Okay, We gotta take care of this quick.

Sasuken; finally spilling the beans on your surprise?

Ynot: Yep, the last battle your current bodies will ever see.

*Before Sasuken finishes saying "What?", Ynot has teleported the Anima to New Z'traa to meet the SM-MA*

Ynot: And GO!

*The next hour is filled with Makuta on Makuta combat, ultimately resulting in the original Anima owning their Shattered Mirror counterparts, and Ynot completing his new surprise*

Sasuken: Okay, we beat up on an obviously inferior opponent, point was?

Ynot: Give me time to make these.

*There are six corpses sitting behind Ynot, each one looking exactly like a human*

Ynot: Completely metal, of course, but these are my masterpieces. The Core is Adamantium, but the surface layers are a melody of other metals in varying thicknesses and densities. The result is essentially a human bodies flexibility, with a automaton's durability. And, with a little mind probing help, each one is individually designed to fit out personalities.

Sasuken: I can tell which is mine...

*Sasuken is looking at a muscular young chap whose features a very sharp. He has shoulder length dark blue hair, and is dressed in white battle armor with a red and white fan with black outline adorning the back*

*Hokagetsu approaches a fellow looking to be in his teens, spiky yellow hair, and alabaster white skin. he is wearing a blue Tee Shirt and Denim jeans*

*Asumaru squats next to a older, darker skinned, gentleman with slicked back Black hair and sideburns. He has a dark blue one-piece suit one, with a brown vest adorned with a variety of pockets*

*Trixitin sets his gaze on an older man with a long white beard and silver-gray hair,closely cropped to his head. He is cloaked win a long flowing robe that seems to dance across the color wheel depending on the viewer*

*Kurenitsu glares at an attractive broad with a large bosom, radiant red flowing hair. Her form is caressed by a white kimono with two red stripes, and a melody of red polka dots*

OOS: Edit: No one posted, so continuing from same post

*The final Body is a perfect sphere*

Sasuken: Ynot, I think your subconscious is trying to say you got some balls...

Ynot: Ha ha, very funny. Get into yours an I'll show you mine.

*The Anima transfer the collective selves into their new bodies, activating them*

Sasuken: Okay, Oh rotund one, why are you a ball?

*Two small congruent triangular panels, at about the center of the ball, light up a soothingly cool light blue*

Ynot: Because it makes this seem so much cooler

*The sound of turning gears fill s the air as the ball begins to shift, panels move and turn and click into place. millions of components whirl. The center splits open and lifts the tops and bottom up from each other, attached by a waist. The bottom half splits again, the sides connecting to the waist, the front and rear panels flattening out. The top splits right in half, sliding to the side and hunkering down. the blue lights are part of the head, which mounts itself between the two shoulder pads. From the shoulder pads, the arms fall through. Out of the leg guards, the legs lift the entire warrior and support him with an intimidating stance.*

He stands about 5'9'' with jet black hair, done up in a pony tail. His face looks aged, but not old. His hands look battered, but not beaten. He has armor plates, akin to THIS, but with out the blades.

Sasuken: Show off.

Ynot: Be that as it may, I think you will be pleased with the result regardless. Do me a favor, squeeze your fore arm.

*Sasuken does so, finding it gives, like flesh*

Sasuken: That is really creepy...and what is this stuff in my face?

Ynot: That would be hair. Well, millions of metal fibers strung thin and long. Best way I could simulate the stuff. Even feels real.

Sasuken: So, let me get this straight. These bodies are entirely metal, but you made them so that they look and feel like a carbon based life-form?

Ynot: Exactly.

Sasuken: You never cease to amaze me...

Ynot: Just doing my best.

Sasuken: Your best kills gods...

*Kratos falls out of a portal*

Kratos: Someone need a god killed?

Ynot: Not now...*Crushes Kratos' head with gravity*

OOS: He's immortal...so, yeah...

Ynot: As you can see, they don't inhibit our powers at all.

Sasuken: What about our Kanohi?

Ynot: Another wonder in and of itself. I reshaped them into your current faces. Very difficult, them not being one of the more USEFUL metals, and I couldn't alter their composition without losing their abilities.

Sasuken: Is their anything you HAVEN'T though of?

Ynot: Couldn't fit a clock in them...

OOS: Cookie points to who ever guesses the ref

Ynot: Extend your hand

*Sasuken does so and the arm opens up, dropping out and equipping his signature lance and shield*

Sasuken: Screw the clock, you did think of everything.

Ynot: Good to hear, now let's get our butts moving. We have a war against the Gods to wage!

*They return to the Ironclad to meet the Idiotas and vrai*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:17 am

OOS: Kratos in BZPB? I'll like to see how this turns out.

*Meanwhile, WBR kicks Genetoes multiple times in the crotch*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:57 pm

*Klak, Nadle, Treveya, and Trantoshen are beamed onto Krustallos, along with several squads of Malchiorians*

---

*Rahksha and his fleet arrive above Krustallos, while the Malchiorian ships enter into cloaking mode*

*he begins to transmit a monologue to the army*
    Rahksha: "Krustallos. A world once uninhabited. However, it gained the attention of several species, who later colonized it. Luckily, none of them went to war with each other. The peaceful relations between Matoran, Vrai, and all others attracted the attention of the Makuta, who began to experiment with the population. Needless to say, they made a mistake. A hero once stopped the first disaster, but was unable to prevent another one, thus causing a mass extinction. Whatever was left of the population either moved to the South of the planet, as the rumors say, or were killed off. However, this planet is a living testament to what the Galactic Government wishes to accomplish, or at least, what they wished before Blackout came around."

*The ships begin to swarm around the planet, and troop transports begin to leave, ready to leave garrisons on the planet*

---

*F-Klak nods*

FK: "Throw your keyblade into the air."
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:11 pm

*Trantoshen turns to a squad of 5 Malchiorians*

Trantoshen: I'll take command of you five.

*The Malchiorians nod*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:07 pm

*Namine Does so*
    ----
    *The Ironclad falls into formation by the Krustallos, followed shortly by a wave of ships, each one sharply angular and Ghost white, the exception being the Flagship. It is rounded, and infinite black*

Shika: The Hollow Armada is ready for combat.

Ynot: Good to hear. Klak, what are the orders?
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:43 pm

*Blackout's troops prepare for combat*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 am

*Klak communicates with the ship*

Me: Get down here with some of your men. The rest of your forces will fire at Abneris's command. Thanks a lot, Ynot.

*communications end*

Me: Nadle, go with Trantoshen. You will be our scouts.

*Nadle motions to Trantoshen and the 5 Malchiorians to come with him*

*Far in front of them stands a crystalline city, with gigantic skyscrapers*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:25 am

Blackout: Let's give them something to remember. Open fire.

*turrets start firing at the ships above*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 am

*Numerous pieces of metal form together to form this*

ADVD: I am the master of calculation.

*ADVD hides behind a rock and looks at Nadle, Trantoshen and the Malchiorians*
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:56 pm

*Luigis men watch as Blackout's guns fire at the ships.*

Luigi: Give them a second volley.

*Luigi's guns also fire.*

Luigi: Get some of our people up there! Small fighters, at least a dozen!

*No less than 20 pilots take the initiative and take off in their ships. With a tight formation they engage with their enemy.*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:21 pm

*another armada arrives, lead by TPK's flagship, the Vespasian*

OOS: Sector General reference.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:52 pm

*Nadle continues walking, unaware that he is being watched*

Nadle: "*after repeating the story that Rahksha told* The hero who saved the people the first time was known as Jorten Karzdus. He was a human from another dimension. The second time the disaster had happened, he was too busy search for its cause, a Makuta named Caiaphus. Little did he know that history was repeating itself with one of Caiaphus's comrades.....me....By the time Jorten had returned, most of his people were either dead or gone...He contracted the plague, but committed suicide in front of his own statue...."

*they walk in front of a crystalline statue, which is in the city square*

---

Abneris: "FIRE!!"

*All of the Malchiorian ships begin firing at Rahksha's.*

Rahksha: "We have an opposing force! All ships, defend your positions!"

*they begin firing at the Malchiorians*

OOS: Are TPK, Blackout, and Luigi in Krustallos?
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:11 pm

OOS: Er, whose side are the Malchiorians on?
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:04 pm

OOS: Our side.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:24 am

OOS: Oh yeah. Got it.

*Advanced Dal runs towards Trantoshen's group and jumps in front of them*

AVD: I am the master of calculation.

*The Malchiorians raise their weapons at AVD*

Trantoshen: Whose side are you on?

AVD: Scanning...

*A blue pulse emanates from AVD which covers the area*

AVD: I have calculated your motives. The Great Beings wish to cleanse this universe. That is logical.

Trantoshen: Are you against us?

AVD: Affirmative.

*The Malchiorians completely obliterate AVD with energy blasts before he can generate his electricity weapon*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:20 pm

*Nadle nods, and walks past AVD's corpse*

Nadle: "The casualties of war...sadly..."

---

*the raging battle continues in the skies, while the transports arrive several miles away from the city*

Me: Here they come....Are you ready, Treveya, Malchiorians? We'll have to face them on our own!

*the group runs up to Trantoshen's squad*

Me: Change of plans! They're here!

Nadle: "Yes. And judging by a newfound enemy here, we may have another faction on this planet. Whatever side they are on will be seen soon!"
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:18 am

*suddenly, Rahkshi descend on Klak and Trantoshen's groups*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 am

*Trantoshen presses a finger to his mask and thinks before speaking*

Trantoshen: My father faced many enemies before he died. One of them shared this being's name, but it was destroyed the first time... Never mind. We have a battle to fight... Wait... RAHKSHI!

*Trantoshen and the Malchiorians concentrate their fire at them, obliterating a Panrahk*

Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:24 am

*a Lerahk hits Trantoshen with his staff*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:28 am

*Trantoshen stumbles back, and catches its neck in between the prongs of his staff*

Trantoshen: See if you like THIS!

*Trantoshen increases the heat energy in his staff by 5 times, causing the Lerahk's neck to melt and fall off*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:30 am

Lerahk: AAHHHAHASHAA! *dies*

*the poison then takes effect, and Trantoshen falls*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:30 pm

*Parts of Trantoshen's armour turn green, and he cries in pain*

*Suddenly, it all dies and Trantoshen returns to normal*

Trantohsen: Of course! Nadle's antidote for my brain parasite has given me temporary immunity to any poisons, diseases or parasites! That was lucky.

*He then dodges a blast from a Rahkshi of Chain Lightning, and returns fire*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:44 pm

*a Rahkshi of Sonics attacks Trantoshen*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:56 pm

*Trantoshen falls backwards clutching his audio receptors while the Malchiorians blast its arms off*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:00 pm

*another Rahkshi of Chain Lightning fires at the Malchiorians*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:12 pm

Trantoshen: Nadle! A little help please, I don't have your Makuta powers!

*The chain lightning hits a Malchiorian's armour, causing it to explode, decapitating him*

*Trantoshen throws a fireball into the Rahkshi, but it does nothing but dent its armour*

*Two of the remaining Malchiorians in Trantoshen's group finish off the armless Rahkshi of Sonics, while the other two fire at the Chain Lightning Rahkshi*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:51 pm

*The Ironclad takes aim on the Rahkshi with the Slayer*

Ynot: Who want's deep fried Rahkshi?

*Fires*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:04 am

*Abneris communicates with Ynot*

Abneris: "I do not mean to be rude, sir, but we need you to concentrate your fire on Rahksha's forces in space!"

---

*Nadle grabs one of the Rahkshi, and decapitates it with his bare hands*

*Klak runs in with the other Malchiorians, and uses his Crast to blast the Rahkshi away*

*Before Trantoshen can speak, Klak holds a finger up*

Me: They're coming, hide in the buildings. These Rahkshi are Blackout's, not Uterio's, I can sense it.

---

*D-Klak is on one of the Malchiorian ships*

DK: "Commander Bly, this ship is now yours."

*he gets to the hangar after a montage of him walking down a hallway and taking an elevator*

DK: "Agent Jinx!"

*A Malchioirian female turns to him*

DK: "You and the rest of the pilots stay here. They might make an attempt at boarding!"

*he runs and gets on an X-Wing, and flies out to the Space Battle*

*D-Klak looks at one of the enemy star fighters*

DK: "If its ion cannon gets within range, we're done for..."

*he begins to fight other space ships, dodging their blasts like if they were elephants*

*before long, an entire squadron of Rahksha's fighters are destroyed in a flurry of lasers and maneuvering*

*A being in one of the Star Fighters looks at D-Klak's X-wing*

???: "There are few beings from the stars that are able to pull off such a thing. And even fewer would dare risk their life fighting the might of the Great Beings...."

*he communicates with D-Klak's ship*

???: "Well, well, well. If it isn't D-Klak."

DK: "Set. Abneris should have killed you. How are things nowadays? It seems ironic you're working for what were once called gods, when you were called that way not too long ago."

Set: "I am a polytheist. Besides, the Great Beings are a wonderful investment and alliance. Especially Uterio. By now, I believe you know the truth."

DK: "I know everything, Set."
    *DK sets course towards the star fighter, firing at it*

Last edited by Scorpio Da Klak on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:08 am

*Aeturnus notices the figure jump off of his broken ship.*

Aeturnus: *Points* Stop him!

OOS: Sorry KoN, I forgot your characters name.

*Half a dozen men start chasing.*

Aeturnus: The rest of you... *Looks at newly trained conscripts.* All of you, will advance on that military camp! They are scattered and we need a new ship.

*The soldiers form a battle line and begin to march. Aeturnus gives a nod to the Major and rides away to chase (KoN's character).*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:23 am

Trantoshen (To his Malchiorians): You heard him, follow me!

*Them and Trantoshen run after Klak to one of the buildings*

---------------------

*Vorahk-Kah (That's his name, Ad) turns around*

V-K: Foolish men. Do you realise the power I weild?

*He generates balls of lightning in his hands*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:27 am

*Blackout's ships descend on both the Malchorians and Uterio's ships*
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:27 am

*The six men jump to the ground and ready to attack Vorahk-Kah.*

Soldier 1: Fire at will and keep moving

*The men obey.*

---

*Slightly further away Aeturnus can hear gunfire and so dismounts and selects a sniper from the saddle. He lies on the ground and aims at Vorahk-Kah.*

Aeturnus: *Thought* I don't need this guy dead, aim for his limbs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:39 am